Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Youtube daily Nov 30 2018

Hello my friend. Thanks for watching! Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, LIKE and SHARE our video.

For more infomation >> Funny Daddy Blowing Raspberries On Baby's Belly - Cute Baby Video - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

In Argentina, Pres. Moon pays tribute to victims of military dictatorship - Duration: 0:37.

South Korean president moon jaein is now in Argentina to attend the g20 summit on

Thursday his first day in Buenos Aires he visited the cities remembrance Park a

memorial to the victims of the so called dirty war waged by Argentina's military

dictatorship in the 1970s and 80s against its enemies president moon paid

tribute to those who died and praised Argentina's efforts to put history right

and to hold those behind the atrocities accountable the president also met with

South Koreans living in Argentina and asked them to continue serving as a

bridge between the two countries

For more infomation >> In Argentina, Pres. Moon pays tribute to victims of military dictatorship - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Cute Babies Sneezing Moments - Funny Baby Video - Duration: 3:42.

Thanks for watching, subscribe to me channel to get on the latest videos from me channel

For more infomation >> Cute Babies Sneezing Moments - Funny Baby Video - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Jane "Deepak Kalal" Aur "Rakhi Sawant" Ki Shaadi Ki Puri Sachchai | India's Got Talent - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Jane "Deepak Kalal" Aur "Rakhi Sawant" Ki Shaadi Ki Puri Sachchai | India's Got Talent - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Dogs Make Baby Laugh Hysterically - Cute Baby Video - Duration: 3:30.

Hi Guy! Thanks for watching. Please SUBSCRIBE, LIKE and SHARE our video

For more infomation >> Dogs Make Baby Laugh Hysterically - Cute Baby Video - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

South Korean researchers leave for joint on-site survey of North Korean rails - Duration: 2:40.

that's right researchers and train cars from South Korea crossed the border this

morning for those joint on-site surveys of North Korea's railways seoul's

unification Minister says the government will prepare to break ground on a

project to connect South Korea's railways with the North's by the end of

this year Oh jung-hee reports so their talk to mission warmed up with that

salute to South Korean officials source researchers and train cars left for the

joint on-site survey of North Korean railways on Friday there are comprised

of 28 inspectors and 7 train cars with a locomotive and six cars carrying oil and

electricity as well as living facilities for the researchers will basically use

the trains that shelter at the north penguin station South Korean train cars

are linked up to a North Korean locomotive and cars for the next two and

a half weeks the trains will move along the Western County line first and then

the eastern tone a line for testing purposes this will be the first time in

over ten years that the two Koreas have inspected the county line and the first

time in history they've surveyed the two headline a ceremony was held on Friday

morning at South Korea's northernmost tourism train station to wish farewell

and good luck to the researchers and train cars

South Korea's Transport and unification ministers expressed hope that the

on-site survey will be a stepping stone to ultimately connect South Korean

railways with the north today's ceremony will be a signal of the two Koreas

co-prosperity through a railway connection and provided momentum to

expanded Korean Peninsula's economic reach to the Eurasian continent the

government prepares steadily to hold a groundbreaking ceremony within this year

as the leaders of South and North have agreed and closely coordinate with

related countries so that the railway connection project can go ahead with

support from the community hall is still confidence that

the two Koreas can hold the groundbreaking ceremony before the end

of this year despite many delays but it's widely seen that the ceremony will

only be a symbolic move with her saying actual construction work will proceed in

accordance with progress in North Korea's denuclearization Oh jung-hee

Arirang news

For more infomation >> South Korean researchers leave for joint on-site survey of North Korean rails - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Auswandern und Plan B – 6 Tipps die sehr viel Geld sparen - Duration: 8:10.

For more infomation >> Auswandern und Plan B – 6 Tipps die sehr viel Geld sparen - Duration: 8:10.

-------------------------------------------

Funny German Shepherd Dog Moments Compilation #5 Cute Dogs Video - Duration: 10:29.

Have a nice day! Please SUBSCRIBE, LIKE and SHARE our video.

For more infomation >> Funny German Shepherd Dog Moments Compilation #5 Cute Dogs Video - Duration: 10:29.

-------------------------------------------

Byang Raja | ব্যাঙ রাজা | Bengali Movie | English Subtitle | Joydeep Sanyal - Duration: 39:45.

Our life surrounds around school and cartoon channels..

"..and Phantom, Spiderman and Superman."

"Our life surrounds around school and cartoon channels.."

"..and Phantom, Spiderman and Superman."

"We love to hear granny's stories."

"Hurry up and come, we've very less time."

"Come on, little kids."

"Listen to granny's story."

"Let me take you to the land of fairies."

"You'll see how frogs interact with humans in the stories."

"Stories of fairylands that are far away from the maddening crowd."

"Never ending stories of princesses."

"Stories of fairylands that are far away from the maddening crowd."

"Never ending stories of prince and princesses."

"The stories have no logic."

"Granny's stories can take you anywhere."

"The stories have no logic."

"Granny's stories can take you anywhere."

"Her stories tell us about prince and princesses."

"Her stories are not yet over."

"Oh no! How can the beautiful princess marry the ugly frog?"

"The life of the princess was ruined."

"The life of the princess was ruined."

"The kids felt very sorry for her."

"The life of the princess was ruined."

"The kids felt very sorry for her."

"Don't feel sad, it's only a story."

"Come on everybody, we've very less time."

"Our life surrounds around school and cartoon channels.."

"..and Phantom, Spiderman and Superman."

"Our life surrounds around school and cartoon channels.."

"..and Phantom, Spiderman and Superman."

"We still love to hear granny's stories."

"Hurry up and come, we've very less time."

"You'll never hear of a story like this."

"Granny will tell you the story of frog king."

"You'll never hear of a story like this."

"Granny will tell you the story of frog king."

"Frog King."

Don't cry.

Don't cry.

Stop shouting. I'll go and call granny.

Hey! What's going on?

You've to wake up early tomorrow morning for school.

Go to sleep.

Tell us a story first.

Yes, tell us a story.

Story? But you must listen to me first.

Go to sleep as I tell you a story.

Tiya, which story do you want to hear?

Story of the frog king. - Ok. I'll tell you frog king's story.

Listen to me.

Once upon a time, thousands of miles away from our house was a country.

The king of that country had a beautiful daughter.

The name of the princess of Sunaina.

The king and the queen loved her a lot.

The girl was very proud as she was beautiful.

One day princess ..

.. was playing with her friend Basabdatta..

..in a playground next to their palace.

When they were playing..

Where is my earring?

Where is it?

Don't cry.

Don't cry. Why are you crying for the earring?

The king will get a new earring for you.

No. I want that earring.

I don't want any other earring.

Why are you shouting shamelessly?

Don't you know that I'm sad?

That's why I was calling you.

I know you've lost a gold earring.

Isn't it?

I can find the earring for me.

But on one condition.

Condition? What condition?

It's not anything difficult.

I'll get the earring for you..

.. but you have to marry me.

Marry? You want to marry the princess?

What is he saying? - Yes. You have to marry me.

Do you agree my terms and conditions?

Tell me quickly.

I won't be able to find the earring once the sun sets.

Ok. I agree.

Get my earring first. - Ok.

Wait here, I'll be back soon.

Will you marry him?

Why did you agree to marry him?

No. who'll marry that ugly fellow?

Let him bring my earring first.

I'll teach him a lesson after that.

He'll never wish to marry anyone.

But, I don't think it's going to be that easy.

He talks like a human being.

He was staring at you.

I've got it.

I've got it.

I've got it.

Here is my gold earring.

Come on, give it to me. - Take it.

Thanks a lot. - Why are you thanking me?

You've brought my favourite earrings for me.

So, I'm thanking you.

I brought it for you because you are going to be my wife.

Don't thank me.

That's right. You are right.

Let's not waste time. Let's go.

Where? - Why do you forget so easily?

The princess promised that she'll marry me if I get her earrings.

The marriage will take place in the palace.

Come on, let's go. Let's go.

I smell very bad.

Wait here.

I'll go and bathe in the pond.

After all I'm getting married.

I can't smell bad.

Wait here, I'll be back soon. I'll be right back.

Oh no! What shall I do now?

How do I take this ugly and dirty frog to the palace?

Well, the past is past.

Calm down and think of an idea to get rid of him.

Do something.

Spend some time with the ugly frog.

In the mean time, I'll go and call the king.

He'll definitely manage to throw him out.

No one in the palace will find out that you promised to marry him.

Ok, do as you wish.

But, explain everything to father.

I won't be able to say anything to him. - Ok.

It's very late tonight.

Go to bed.

I'll tell the rest of the story tomorrow.

No. Tell the story now.

Tell us. -What happened next?

Basabdatta went and told the king everything.

After hearing everything the king was confused.

Did you agree to the frog's condition? - Yes, Your Majesty.

Shut up! Don't speak in between.

I'm talking to the princess.

Let her speak.

What happened? Tell me.

What was the condition?

The princess promised to marry me if I find her lost earring.

Shut up! - Shut up!

Don't speak a word.

If you speak a word, I'll goa way.

I won't speak a word.

Give me justice.

Did you accept his condition?

Did you agree to marry him if he finds your earring?

Yes, father but.

I won't listen to any excuse, Sunaina.

You may be my daughter but I can be unjust.

You agreed to his condition..

..and he fulfilled the terms so you must marry him.

Marriage with a frog might sound strange but you've to marry him.

There's no other option, Sunaina.

Glory to the king!

The king is just.

The king is just.

Why are you jumping shamelessly?

Listen, I've accepted your marriage with my daughter.

But, I can't stay with an ill-mannered son-in-law like you.

Listen.. there is a jungle 7 miles away from here.

My men will make a hut for you in that jungle.

Stay with her in that hut.

Princess Sunaina must learn a lesson.

I'm home.

I'm home.

Don't be sad.

Are you angry as I'm late?

Look, I've brought hot jalebis (sweets) for you.

Take a look.

Don't you know that I'm a princess?

I don't eat jalebis.

What? Don't you eat jalebis?

It's very tasty.

So what? I don't eat them.

Go away from here.

Shame. Shame on you.

Don't speak like this to your husband, princess.

What happened?

Why are you crying like a child?

What a problem!

Why don't you answer me?

Can't you hear me?

Why did ask me to weave a garland?

The needle has pricked my finger. It's hurting a lot.

The king has pampered and spoilt you.

He didn't teach you the simplest things.

This is a simple work that I assigned you.

But, you couldn't do even this and hurt yourself.

Useless girl.

I made a mistake by marrying you.

Who begged before you to marry me?

The princes of the adjacent kingdoms were desperate to marry me.

They would beg before my father all the time.

But, I'm unfortunate or why would I get married to an ugly frog.

I've got this hut instead of a palace and a frog instead of a prince.

You always keep jumping around..

..and croak in your hoarse voice when you speak.

I detest this life.

You are sad because you didn't get married to a prince. Right?

Yes, I am. I'm a princess.

I should've got married to a prince.

Why are you laughing shamelessly?

Let me see if I can do anything for you.

What are you blabbering? - Nothing.

When you had gone to the river bank yesterday..

..the king sent lot of sweets for you.

I heard that today is your birthday.

Why didn't you tell me.

Come on, wear a new sari and put the garland on your neck.

I told you to weave the garland as it would look good on you.

Go and get ready.

I'll be back soon. Bye.

Sunaina.

You remembered me after so many days?

I know father has forgotten me.

You are my only friend.

How could you stay without meeting me for so many days?

Don't be angry.

I wanted to visit you

but my parents don't allow me to come to this jungle alone.

Today I didn't heed any restriction and have come here.

Everybody has forgotten me.

No one even tries to find out how I am.

My father couldn't go to sleep without seeing my face.

It's been a month but he didn't come to enquire about me.

What is he punishing me for?

Don't say such things.

The king isn't happy after sending you on exile.

You are wrong.

He is not at all happy.

He sent me to meet you since it's your birthday.

Did father send you to me?

I hope you are not trying to console me. - No.

He helped me so that I can visit you.

He has also sent lot of sweets for you through his guards.

Shall I say something? - Yes, tell me.

The other day the king dreamt that..

..you've got married to a prince in a grand ceremony.

The prince was very handsome.

He flew away to a distant land with you on his flying horse.

Don't cry, friend. Everything will be fine.

Who are you?

Why did you enter here without my permission?

I reach anywhere without any permission.

That's my job.

Well, you can call me snow grandpa.

I stay far away in the land of snow and everybody calls me by that name.

My bags are very heavy.

I'll keep them here.

I'm very hungry.

Will you give me something to eat?

Please wait; I'll get food for you.

Please eat; I'll get more food for you.

Don't get more food.

I won't be able to move if I eat more.

I've lot of work.

I've to visit a lot of places.

I've eaten heartily after a long time.

You look very tired.

Come and take rest.

You are right.

Some rest would've definitely helped me.

Show me the bedroom. - Come.

Why are you carrying these heavy bags?

What's in the bags, snow grandpa?

I'm supposed to carry them. It's my duty to carry the bags.

I carry joys in one bag and sorrows in another.

I take them out accordingly and give them to people who need them.

I'm very sleepy now. Let's go.

Come. - Let's go.

Princess..

I've overslept.

Why didn't you call me?

I've lot of work.

Well, sit here.

I must start my work now.

I've put your sorrows in this bag.

My work is over now.

I'll visit other places now.

I've lot of pending work.

Bye. Thanks for the food and shelter.

Bye.

My wish will come true now.

King Vikramjit had torture me a lot for trivial reasons.

It's time for revenge now.

Princess.. - Who? Who are you?

How do you know that I'm a princess?

I know everything.

I keep information about everything.

know that King Vikramjit was angry with you

and got you married to a frog.

The king is a ruthless man..

..or how could he punish his daughter in this manner.

Listen to me, princess.

The king had arrested me..

..and had tortured me mercilessly for a small mistake.

I haven't forgotten the pain yet.

Why did the king punish you harshly?

What was your mistake?

What was my mistake?

Do you want to know, princess? Then listen to me.

Five years ago I was his personal bodyguard.

His entire kingdom was suffering from severe famine

because of a small mistake made by the king.

His subjects were not in the condition to pay him tax.

Due to the conspiracy of the Chief minister and few other ministeras..

..the king arrested his subjects and subjected them to ruthless torture

What was my mistake?

I helped an old and hungry man to escape from the prison.

The king punished you harshly for such a small reason?

Yes. Yes, princess.

This is the reason why the king punished me.

He is a ruthless and heartless king.

He doesn't have the qualities to be a king.

Please forgive me, you are elder to me.

But, how dare you speak against my father?

Don't forget that I may be married to a frog but I'm still a princess.

Please don't mind my words.

But, no one believes that you are the princess.

Not even your father.

Who told you that my father doesn't think about me?

Today is my birthday and he has sent so many sweets for me.

Is it? Has he sent sweets for you?

I'm not bothered if he cares for you or not.

I've come here to kidnap you.

What a coincidence!

I've come to kidnap you on your birthday.

Listen to me, princess, if you help me to kidnap you,

I won't force myself on you.

I won't do any harm.

My sole motive is to punish the king.

No. You can't kidnap me.

Why should I get punished for something the king has done?

What will you do after kidnapping me?

Don't be foolish.

I'll kidnap you and then marry you.

I'll dominate over the king and punish him.

It's only then that I'll be at peace.

The anger burning in my heart will calm down.

But, I'm married. I've a husband. - Husband?

Husband? That frog is your husband?

The frog?

Don't delay

Come with me. Come with me. Don't delay.

Where are you going? Where are you running to?

Snow grandpa..

Don't worry, dear.

Stop, coward!

Don't you feel ashamed to run after a helpless girl?

You don't deserve to be a human being.

Today you'll turn into a stone.

You'll turn into a stone and stand there through all the seasons.

This is your punishment.

You may go don't be scared.

One more thing.

Your good time starts from today.

Go.

Where were you?

I was tired calling you.

Why do you need me?

I want lot of things.

I get angry when I don't find my things.

I had told you to dress up nicely as it's your birthday.

You look like a beggar.

I'm sad. - Why are you sad?

A rogue wanted to kidnap me today.

He wanted to marry me to take revenge against my father.

What? He wanted to kidnap and marry me.

What shall I do?

I told the thief that I'm someone else's wife.

He maybe a frog but he is my husband.

I told him to leave me.

I'm overjoyed. I'm very happy today. I'm very happy.

You've accepted me as your husband.

I'm overjoyed.

Come close to me,

I want to love you. Come.

Are you surprised to see me?

Don't be scared.

I'm not a frog.

I'm Alok Kumar the son of the king of Samudra Nagar.

Why were you in the frog's disguise?

I was not in a frog's disguise.

I had become a frog because of a sages curse.

Curse?

Yes, curse.

Many days back, I was chasing a rogue.

He has troubled the people of my kingdom a lot.

The king ordered me to catch him.

I chased the man and had almost caught him when..

Father, save me.

Father, save me.

Father, save me.

Surrender him to me.

He deserves to get punished.

How dare you order me ..

..to surrender an innocent and weaponless man to you?

Forgive me, father.

He is not helpless.

He is a thief.

He must get punished for his crimes.

Yet, he has sought shelter.

My only duty is to save him.

Forgive me, father.

In that case I have to use force. - Stop!

I'm stunned to see your courage.

How dare you take out weapons in front of me?

I'll end your pride forever.

You are proud because you are born in a royal family.

I'll end your pride.

I curse that you'll live the life of a frog from today.

After a lot of requests the sage gave me a chance to get back to my human form.

He told me if a princess marries me despite knowing..

..that I'm a frog and if she physically assaults me..

..after marriage I'll get back to my old self.

I've got back my human form because of you, Sunaina.

I hope you've no problem in accepting me as your husband now.

What happened next? -What happened next?

Prince Alok brought his white flying horse.

He and princess Sunaina sat on the horse and crossed..

..thousands of miles, seas and oceans to reach his kingdom.

"Our life surrounds around school and cartoon channels.."

"..and Phantom, Spiderman and Superman."

"Our life surrounds around school and cartoon channels.."

"..and Phantom, Spiderman and Superman."

"We still love to hear granny's stories."

"Hurry up and come, we've very less time."

"Come on, little kids."

"Listen to granny's story."

"Let me take you to the land of fairies."

"You'll see how frogs interact with humans in the stories."

"Stories of fairylands away from the urban cities."

"Never ending stories of princesses."

"Stories of fairylands that are far away from the maddening crowd."

For more infomation >> Byang Raja | ব্যাঙ রাজা | Bengali Movie | English Subtitle | Joydeep Sanyal - Duration: 39:45.

-------------------------------------------

Cutest Dog Pulling Baby Clothes - Funny Dogs Videos Cute || Overload - Duration: 3:46.

Hi Guy! Thanks for watching. Please SUBSCRIBE, LIKE and SHARE our video

For more infomation >> Cutest Dog Pulling Baby Clothes - Funny Dogs Videos Cute || Overload - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

IZ*ONE (아이즈원) - La Vie en Rose (라비앙로즈) | Bias Dance - Duration: 4:56.

Headphone users: take caution!

For more infomation >> IZ*ONE (아이즈원) - La Vie en Rose (라비앙로즈) | Bias Dance - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Box and text-shadow tricks and CSS3 gradients introduction - Duration: 9:33.

Hello and welcome to another new episode of learning simplified.

Today in this tutorial we are going to learn how to create linear gradient in CSS3.

But first of all, we would like to resume something that we have left back in our previous

tutorial; so we have to finish it here for detailing and additional purposes; such as

this box and text-shadow effect.

So all we are now going to do we are going to create some additional effects here, such

as how to put two different text shadow or box Shadow effects into a particular CSS element

and this is the first thing that we are going to learn first and then we would like to resume

back into our linear gradient tutorial video.

So in the first case all we are going to do we are going to get back in the project and

here into this css folder we have created this stylesheet.css.

In the first case all we are going to do - this is the shadow-box2 and this is the box shadow

that we had created in our previous case.

Here comes output as we can see.

So in the first case all we are going to do, we are going to use another separate set of

box shadow on the same particular element that we had created previously.

So this is in the first case we are now creating another particular box shadow with some different

color over here; and we can see that we have indexed them both in the same syntax as we

can see here.

In the first case we are putting negative values over here, we are increasing these

sizes a little bit; and in the same manner we are now putting some positive values inside

and we are putting some different color right over here.

If we get back to our project and reload, we can see in the same CSS box element present

inside this particular element, we are now practically imposing two different box shadow

right over there; this is the first box shadow this is the black one; and this is the red

colored one; and we can see that it is now appearing into two different ordinates; this

is the first one into the upper part of this particular box; it is black in color and that

is what we had done over here; we had put a negative value such that it could appear

into the topper part into this particular box element and in the second case, we have

put some positive values with this particular red color on and we can see it is appearing

in the bottom part as it should have been appeared in our previous case, as we have

seen in our previous case.

So this is the first thing.

In the second case for this hello world we can practically create the same effect in

case of the text-shadow.

And this is what we are now going to learn; in case of hello world text, we have already

created text Shadow over here; so in the same manner and into this shadow-box3 h1, perhaps

you could remember that we have created this h1 property; this is practically an h1 banner

over here and we had created previously some kind of text-shadow by demonstrating about

this one and we had practically used this semi-transparent effect over here and with

the aid of this RGBA value now all we can do, we will be removing first of all this

particular RGBA value and we will be putting this hex color code over here.

In the same manner we are putting all these hex colour code; now if we get back into our

project and reload then we can see that this is the same thing that we had seen previously;

perhaps we could change this color input, put the red colour; that will go fine.

So there it goes.

Reload; this is the result that we are familiar with from our previous tutorial.

Now all we are going to do in the same manner, we are repeating all these values; instead

of this red colour now we are providing this blue color here; and all we are going to do

we are going to copy this thing and paste it into the rest of our projects;

Now if we get back into our project and reload, now we can see that there's practically two

text-shadow effects those are taking place; the first one is in the upper part of this

particular text Hello World! it is blue in color and the next one is at the bottom part

of this text; it is red in color; Now if we just remove this particular color from here

as we can see, sorry we have to provide this transparent color instead of this none; Get

back to your project and you can see that the original text color is now removed and

instead we can see that we are now getting two sets of colors; the first one is blue;

and the second one Red.

So this is how you can create practically a text-shadow effect; you can provide a single

color and you can put two colors and all you have to do you have to put them right into

the place and into same syntax that you are using to provide a particular CSS3 text-shadow

or box-shadow effect.

So you can utilise it any way; So all those things those could be utilised those will

be shown in our later tutorials; but first of all we need to know the basics that we

are right now concentrating on.

So this is the part.

Now let's switch over into this particular css3 linear gradient effect.

Actually we are about to learn about the gradients in css3.

Basically you have seen them in action in some particular graphics software; so what

is a gradient?? we had created this particular png image over here in an effort to make you

understand this thing, this gradient one; so, what is a gradient?

In reply to it we would like to say that a gradient is a mixture of two or more colors

into a certain element.

That means we are practically putting some color information into pixels, on the same

particular div element instead of a solid single color, and the particular mixing of

two or more color elements into a particular div element is termed as gradient.

It practically comprises of many color stops as we can see here; so it could be two colors

over here as we can see; that this is the color stop1, this is the color stop2, or it

could be nore than two color stops and it could be up to n into number where n equals

to 2, 3, 4,5,6..any number you want.

So it practically depends upon you how many color stops are out there that you want to

use.

Syntax of this particular gradient into our css element will be this one; this first part,

it practically determines that this is a linear-gradient type or this is a radial gradient type and

all those things, those things which are inside those brackets, those things

are termed as color-stops; we are practically defining all those color-stops here; but slowly

we would understand that instead of those particular color stops there could be a numerous

other things such as the angle of the gradient, the direction of the gradient; whether it

is from the top or it is from the left, or from the right.

You may define the angular value as we have mentioned earlier; and you may define here

all those particular positional properties; up to how much this gradient should expand

or should not.

So all those things will be appearing right over here as you can see that in the second

case, we have provided these two syntax along with this particular color stop, so it practically

determines that this gradient from left, it will be diverging towards the right and it

will be using these following color stops right over there; this color-stop1, color-stop2.

In the same manner it will be practically a diagonal gradient in case of this third

one; these two bottom right; it will be diverging now to this bottom right position and it will

be holding all those color stops those are defined over here; In the same manner we could

put here this particular angular value, we could put here whether it is a repeating gradient

or not, so all those things will be defined right over here; now instead of making these

things into theory, let's try to put them in the field of practicality....

For more infomation >> Box and text-shadow tricks and CSS3 gradients introduction - Duration: 9:33.

-------------------------------------------

Κρύων - Η Ολότητα των Πάντων - Duration: 22:33.

For more infomation >> Κρύων - Η Ολότητα των Πάντων - Duration: 22:33.

-------------------------------------------

IX All-Russian Rural Sabantui 2018 (Almenevo) Part 9 Competitions - Duration: 5:44.

For more infomation >> IX All-Russian Rural Sabantui 2018 (Almenevo) Part 9 Competitions - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

New Sad WhatsApp Status Video 2018 - Sad Whatsapp Status - Duration: 1:53.

Sad Whatsapp Status Video for Boys in Hindi

For more infomation >> New Sad WhatsApp Status Video 2018 - Sad Whatsapp Status - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Поклонники раскритиковали Топурию за фото в нижнем белье и шубе - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> Поклонники раскритиковали Топурию за фото в нижнем белье и шубе - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

বোন ও ফুফুদের সম্পত্তির হক যারা দেননি | তারা শুনুন | Short Waz | Sheikh Ahmadullah - Duration: 4:45.

AK Computer Network

Have Done This Video

For more infomation >> বোন ও ফুফুদের সম্পত্তির হক যারা দেননি | তারা শুনুন | Short Waz | Sheikh Ahmadullah - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

BMW X1 2.0i sDrive Chrome Line navigatie - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> BMW X1 2.0i sDrive Chrome Line navigatie - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

2018 সালের সেরা একটি ফোন লক কেউ মিস করবেন না |Best 1 screen Lock app 2018 - Duration: 2:26.

bondhura

tomra kmn acho

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét