Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 11, 2018

Youtube daily Nov 28 2018

Hello everybody, I am Giada and

in this short video tutorial I will show you

the main features of the web application "Google Forms",

a completely free "Google" application that

allows you to create polls for free

and to share them with your contacts.

Firstly you have to type "Google Forms" onto

your browser and click on

the first result that appears. This is the opening

page of "Google Forms". Let's click on

"Go to Google Forms":

the Gmail log-in section will open up.

If you don't log in to your account

you will not be able to use the application.

Once you have successfully logged in,

this is the "Google Forms" page that opens up.

To create a new poll

let's click on the button at the bottom right corner

that has the "+" symbol;

this is our initial form.

As you can see you can enter a title,

if you want you can enter a description as well

and here we have

the questions section.

In this case

let's add a question

and then all the options

such as the ones I am typing

and so on.

Furthermore, you can customise the

answers by choosing

between "short answer",

"paragraph", "multiple choice",

"check box", "drop down list",

"linear scale", "multiple choice grid"

or a "check box grid".

To insert a new question,

as you can see, here on the right is

the toolbar, let's click on the "+" button,

"Add a Question",

and add a new question.

Once having finished filling this question

you can click on the submit button at the top right

to be given the possibility

to enter the contacts to

whom you want to send an email.

Here you can specify the

subject, the message

and by checking this box you can

attach the Form to the email, so that once

the recipient receives the email

they can automatically fill in your form.

Once you finish, just click on

the "Send" button and your form will be sent

to the contacts you have selected.

I hope this video tutorial was helpful,

thank you for your attention.

For more infomation >> Google Moduli: create online forms and surveys - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Mike WiLL Made-It, Swae Lee and Young Thug: "Fate" - Duration: 4:49.

-Performing "Fate" from "Creed II: The Album,"

give it up for Mike WiLL Made-It,

Swae Lee, and Young Thug!

[ Cheers and applause ]

-"Creed II: The Album."

This is what "Fate" sounds like.

Long live Big Z.

[ Bell dings ] [ Introduction plays ]

♪♪

-♪ Pretty baby, I won't lie ♪

-Swae Lee.

-♪ I can get it right, one try ♪

-Young Thug.

-♪ Roll this up, and let's skydive ♪

-♪ I hope you're not afraid of heights ♪

-Mike WiLL Made-It.

-♪ 'Cause I'm just the truth ♪

♪ Rolling like a fool ♪

♪ What have I gotten myself into? ♪

-♪ Ooh ♪ -♪ Hurry up and choose ♪

-♪ I'm in sky, I'm in chill ♪

♪ With this ice in my ears ♪

♪ I want to a boat out of LIV ♪

♪ We shut down apartments with shields ♪

♪ I jump off a jet to a building ♪

♪ I take care of everybody's billings ♪

♪ I wish they would stop with the killing ♪

♪ I bought you the ring, but ain't kneeling ♪

♪ Ain't tellin' my business to Wendy Williams ♪

♪ They take this...out on these sittin' children ♪

♪ Somebody else die when you sitting, chilling ♪

♪ In the prison, eating bread and chili ♪

♪ You get killed when you bright living ♪

♪ Allergic to cap peeling ♪

♪ Hard body...get real, ayy ♪

♪ I can crack a seal, ayy ♪

♪ Yeah ♪

♪ Take a bite out the Ritalin ♪

♪ I'm for really, yeah ♪

♪ Like to...down like a pill, yeah, yeah ♪

♪ Foolery ♪

♪ Water, high in the sky, that's a nosebleed ♪

♪ Had the Rollies and Pateks, don't post these ♪

♪ Stack that...tall as ladders and palm trees, ayy ♪

♪ Started out with a lil' ranch ♪

♪ Now I got a lot of blue cheese ♪

♪ Let's go ♪

♪ I just had a deal 20 mil ♪

♪ She know not to start with me ♪

♪ I let the window down partially ♪

♪ Park the Rolls-Royce or the Dodge, at least ♪

♪ Gotta put half on a car at least ♪

♪ Hollywood... I'm a star at least ♪

♪ I keep the Jeep out the garage ♪

♪ She promise me a Nicki Ménage ♪

♪ Getting that Jeep outta the garage ♪

♪ Keep the black Jeep out the garage ♪

♪ 20 new jeans, Saint Laurent ♪

♪ My private jet don't get rust ♪

♪ Peanut butter and jelly, the guts ♪

♪ I pour a four up of Tussin ♪ -♪ Let's go ♪

-♪ Ooh, pretty baby, I won't lie ♪

-♪ Whoo! ♪

-♪ I can get it right, one try ♪

-♪ Yeah, yeah ♪ -♪ Yeah ♪

-♪ Roll this up, and let's skydive ♪

-♪ Yeah ♪

-♪ I hope you're not afraid of heights ♪

♪ 'Cause I'm just the truth ♪

♪ Rolling like a fool ♪

♪ What have I gotten myself into? ♪

♪ Hurry up and choose ♪

-♪ Mafia ♪

-♪ Run it up, run a couple milli from ya clientele ♪

[ Cheers and applause ] -♪ Yeah ♪

-♪ Alka-Seltzer Plus, serve it to the J's on Conley ♪

-♪ Yeah ♪ -♪ I'll be glad ♪

♪ When a...approach me wantin' problems ♪

-♪ Run it up ♪ -♪ Chop him up ♪

♪ Put him in the grinder like a cow, yeah ♪

♪ Outside with the dealers in the projects ♪

-♪ Ooh ♪

-♪ I'm from where the dope fiends shoot the powder heads ♪

-♪ Ooh-ooh ♪ -♪ I'm in Saks ♪

♪ With a half a mil, get my sack on ♪

-♪ Ooh-ooh ♪

-♪ Cha-cha, got extreme moves for a redbone ♪

-♪ Yeah ♪ -♪ ...it like a pig ♪

♪ Beat it till it's red ♪ ♪ Ooh-ooh ♪

♪ Halftime, spent six dimes on red ♪

♪ Ooh-ooh ♪

♪ Figure four, still giving head ♪

-♪ Ooh-ooh ♪

-♪ Spend a 100 thou' on a diamond for the dead ♪

-♪ 'Cause I'm just the truth ♪ -♪ Yeah ♪

-♪ Rolling like a fool ♪

♪ What have I gotten myself into? ♪

♪ Hurry up and choose ♪

♪ Jimmy Fallon, let's go, let's go ♪

♪ She ain't over me, yeah ♪

♪ She ain't over me...it ♪ -♪ Yeah ♪

-♪ I ain't over her just yet ♪ -♪ I ain't over her just yet ♪

-♪ I'll be on my way before sunset ♪

♪ Cancel the party, baby, I'm a wreck ♪

♪ I'm a wreck ♪ -♪ Whoo ♪

-♪ Before sunset ♪

♪ I'm a wreck, I'm a wreck ♪

-♪ Yeah ♪ -♪ Yeah ♪

-♪ Before sunset ♪

♪ I'll be on my way before sunset ♪

♪ Cancel the party, baby, I'm a wreck ♪

[ Music ends ] [ Cheers and applause ]

-Thank y'all. Knockout! -What's up?

-[ Laughs ] Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness.

Come on! Give it up! [ Cheers and applause continue ]

That was really good, man. Mike WiLL Made-It, Swae Lee...

-Whoo! -...Young Thug!

[ Cheers and applause continue ]

The "Creed II" soundtrack and film are out now.

For more infomation >> Mike WiLL Made-It, Swae Lee and Young Thug: "Fate" - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Rachel Brosnahan Had a Ring Badly Stuck on Her Finger the Night She Won an Emmy - Duration: 6:14.

-Honestly, the Emmys -- it was a sweep.

I mean, you won for writing and outstanding comedy.

And then you won Lead Actress in a Comedy,

And I was so psyched for you

'cause you just knocked it out of the park.

-Thanks. -It was fantastic.

What do you remember about that night?

-Thanks. It was an amazing night.

It was crazy.

The whole thing is kind of a blur.

But, honestly, I can't -- -You have a great story.

-I can't look at that picture... -I love it so much.

-...without thinking about the fact

that five minutes before I was walking out the door

to hit the red carpet,

I was picking jewelry very last-second.

I was trying on some beautiful, beautiful rings

that had been loaned to me.

And I put one on, testing out the finger,

and said, "I don't think it looks great on that finger.

I'm gonna..."

And just, like, could not get it off.

And you know that panic? I just cracked my knuckle.

The panic already has re-set in. The panic just set in.

Trying to get the ring off, we had some ice brought up.

We're, like, holding my hand above my head for 10 minutes.

And then we're debating, really.

It's starting to turn different colors.

We're debating whether or not we're going to need to go

to the hospital before we go to the red carpet.

-I mean, I would have freaked out right there.

I would have went nuts... -That's what I'm saying.

-...and go, "I don't know if I can go to the Emmys, dude.

I don't know what to do right now."

-That's exactly how I felt. I went.

-I want to zoom in on your finger.

[ Laughter ] -Okay.

It's the size of a sausage roll. [ Laughter ]

I -- It still makes me itch. I'm sweating, I'm itching,

just thinking about it. -This is honestly --

-And this has makeup on it, because it was fully purple.

-Oh, my goodness. Kook at what a good...

-But it is a beautiful ring. -Look how happy you are.

And you won the Emmy. -That's why they gave it to me.

-That's why they gave it to you, yeah.

But what did you do? After you won, did you go,

"I've got to go to the hospital or something"?

-Well, no, 'cause everyone kept looking at me like, "It's fine.

No, like, that's normal. It's fine.

I know someone who got a ring..."

Everyone was trying to make me feel better,

which, of course, makes you feel much, much worse.

-Yeah.

-But we were getting whisked around.

We went to some parties. We went to another party.

I got back to the hotel -- -Oh, my goodness!

-I know, I was panicking the whole time.

Got back to the hotel later, tried the whole routine again.

-So you soaked it in ice. -Soaked it in ice,

put some olive oil on it, held it above my head.

Nothing worked. It wouldn't come off.

And then somebody told me about this trick.

Have you guys heard of the dental-floss trick?

-Yes. -Okay, the ladies in the room

know about it. -I don't know this.

-You thread a piece of dental floss...

I'm literally avoiding wearing rings on that finger now.

I'm still so horrified. -Traumatized.

-You thread a piece of dental floss under the ring.

And you tourniquet your finger with the rest of it.

-Oh, no.

-And you start slowly peeling the dental floss off,

And then it slides over your tourniqueted finger.

It did come off. -Wow!

-Is the end of the story. -That is a good little trick,

right there. -It's a great trick.

That ring, I thought I was gonna get to keep it, honestly.

I was a little bit excited. -Oh my gosh!

They didn't let you keep it after all of that?

-They did not let me keep it. -[ Laughs ]

I'm gonna keep this, though... -A laugh, just for you.

-Just 'cause -- Yeah. [ Laughter ]

Well, I love -- You're fantastic on the show,

"The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel," if you haven't seen it.

You're great on it, but you've been injured a few times.

-I have been injured a few times.

It's all self-Inflicted, unfortunately.

-What happened? -Well, during our first season,

there's a set that Midge does where she's really tanking.

She's not having a good night.

And part of what's written in the script is

that she's trying to pull the microphone off the stand.

A mic that looks a lot like this, actually.

Trying to pull it off the stand, to really get going,

ramp up the crowd, and she can't get it off.

And so, in the scene, I'm pulling, pulling.

You know, trying to really sell it.

Like, really pulling, and I flipped the switch

and just went -- pooh! --

like, right into the center of my head,

with a 1950s microphone.

-It's like hitting a brick in your own head.

-Yeah, I gave myself a really good unicorn horn.

They had to start -- -You did?

-Well, again, everybody is going, "You're fine.

It doesn't look that bad. You're fine."

But the best part is,

is that because I was bombing in the scene,

the audience did not react at all.

-Oh, they were told not to react.

-I whacked myself straight in the middle of the face,

and crickets. [ Laughter ]

-They were told, "Don't react to whatever she does."

-I think they just thought I was a really, really good actor.

[ Laughter ] But then, unfortunately,

I forgot all my lines and couldn't continue the scene.

-Well, here's the good news.

The trick is, you just wrap your head in dental floss.

-Yes, exactly.

It brings the swelling right down.

-Yeah, just trust me. It's a good trick, yeah.

Then, season two, you get injured again.

But this is what? But you had an accident.

-I do my own stunts. -[ Laughs ]

-So, we shot this scene during season two.

It's a beautiful scene. It's a oner.

It's just one single camera movement.

-What's a oner? -Just one camera movement

with no cuts, and it's highly choreographed.

It's a scene that lasts a couple minutes long,

without cutting into it. It involves some rolling chairs

and a switchboard room, 10 other girls.

And midge is supposed to be very graceful, very smart,

very confident, great at her job.

So she's able to whiz around on this rolling chair

and help all the other girls with their job.

But during one take,

I went to kick back off this cabinet,

and I was supposed to fly the length of the room,

and just went straight over backwards.

And honestly, like, someone played it back for me later,

and it doesn't look that traumatic.

But I had a bruise the size of my entire calf,

that turned every single color of the rainbow.

-It does look traumatic, and I know

because we have a copy of the video

that they were nice enough to send to us,

everyone over at "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel."

Don't look if you don't want to. -Hurray.

-But everyone else, please watch.

Here's an outtake of Rachel filming.

-Oh, dear.

-B. Altman. Where may I direct your call?

I will connect you.

B. Altman. Where may I direct your call?

-Too many calls. I can't...

-Hold on. I will connect you.

[ Clatter ]

[ Laughter ]

-That's a good fall.

That's a good fall. [ Applause ]

-But it really looked so much less traumatic than it felt.

-Trust me, that's a good fall, right there.

Props to you for putting the work in.

[ Cheers and applause ] -Thank you.

Tom Cruise, I'm coming for the gigs.

For more infomation >> Rachel Brosnahan Had a Ring Badly Stuck on Her Finger the Night She Won an Emmy - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

Safaree Gets Corny - Check Yourself: S9 E1 | Love & Hip Hop: New York - Duration: 6:55.

You're watching "Love & Hip Hop: New York"...

Check Yourself!

Season 9.

You'll be watching us watch the show...

...for the very first time.

You'll be getting our natural...

...and honest reactions.

We're watching it...

...with you. Ha ha!

The scene you're about to see

is me wanting some sexy time with my man Joe Buddon,

so I pulled up... to the live podcast.

(Joe) How is everybody doing out there?

We are at Joe's live podcast.

It's really cool to see somebody

that I actually look up to

doing something that I definitely wanna do.

It's actually really inspiring.

Listen, just 'cause you dress like you sold coke

in '87 on Lennox, doesn't mean you gotta get at me.

(laughing)

I'm taking this off.

(laughter)

We gonna keep it all the way real tonight.

All right.

So...

Any music lovers in here, put a hand in the air.

Music lovers that are here.

(cheering and applause)

All right, that's real good. Don't hate me tonight.

We just gonna have honest conversation.

First of all--

Oh, no, no, no, I have a question.

I'm always at Joe's podcasts, but he ain't know

that I had a question myself.

Don't ever put your Latina girlfriend

in the audience, pass out microphones,

and think she's not going to take the bait.

Hi, sir.

(audience cheering)

Who gave her a mic?

Am I the best relationship you ever had?

(cheering and applause)

Sounds real nice!

This cartoon in the back is like taking me out.

Is that supposed to be Joe? (chuckling)

Silly of me for thinking that that went without question.

(laughter)

This is so cute, like, they're literally

the cutest couple together.

Like, they are exactly like what you see on social media.

(Cyn) I killed that.

What are you-- What the hell is going...

No... they're out today.

Oh, Cyn didn't come to play.

She brought the girls out to party.

Yaaas!

That's the "Mama Cyn wants some loving" move right there.

(laughing)

I figured, since we're in the city already,

why not get a room at a beautiful hotel

and we could just spend the night.

Like, I don't even need you to be awake.

I just need him.

You ain't gotta do (bleep) but show up with a (bleep).

So...

Slow down.

You got a room-- hotel room...

Yes.

...in the city?

(bleep) the hotel room, girl.

You are riding around New York City.

Straddle your man right there in the car.

If we don't go to the hotel room,

you're gonna fall asleep at home,

and I'm not getting anything.

You gotta figure that out.

No, mother(bleep)!

I'm trying to take a ride.

I'm trying to take a (bleep) ride on this (bleep).

Get the (bleep) away from the car!

I'll get out right here and ask,

"Hey, who wants to (bleep)?!"

That's gonna look crazy.

And everybody'll be like, "Me!"

She will. She will.

If I ask anybody, "Yo, y'all wanna (bleep),"

I'ma have a whole line around the block.

And my man talkin' about going home to go to sleep.

Listen, I'm going to this hotel room.

You're not coming with me to the hotel room?

No...

I mean, come on, Joe. It's not gonna kill you.

Just get your-- get your groove back.

Daaaamn!

I'm thick. I look thick there.

(laughing)

I love to watch her walk away!

Senior citizen-ass (bleep)!

What?!

(laughing)

Bye!

Women.

The next scene you're about to see

is with one of the realest dudes in New York dropping jewels

while I can't stop copping 'em... aah!

I'm here. Hot, sunny day in NYC.

Pulling up on my man Joe at his 400-bedroom mansion.

Whoo! I ain't gonna hold you.

I gotta get money like Joe, man.

Like that right there... definitely a dream home.

I gotta get one one day.

(laughing)

You've been all over.

Listen...

Oh, wait, that's what I wanted to ask.

Yo, Joe, what you about to ask him?

What are you about to ask him, Joe?

(bleep)! You just wait.

(laughing) Why you told-- you just told them...

that you (bleep) the girls they dream about.

Why that was the line?

Ha! (laughing)

I ain't gonna hold you.

When I first heard Safaree say that,

I was by the DJ booth hyping 'em up while he was rapping,

and when he said that joint, I didn't know what to do.

(laughing)

Aaah!

I was in line when I said it.

I'm pretty sure I had a couple joints next to me,

that y'all dreamed about sniffing.

Having your arm around, waking up next to, boy.

You know what it is.

I just start seeing little stuff being thrown at me.

Well, why are they throwing stuff?

They don't like the song?

I did not do or say nothing

disrespectful to gain it.

I was-- my lyrics and my song, there's nothing that's

dissing nobody or--

That's not true.

I-- I--

That's not true.

In "Hunnid"?

That's not true.

In the verses, you're saying,

"Yo, if a (bleep) robs me,

I'm pulling a nine on him, bop, bop, bop, bop."

Safaree, you gotta listen to Joe.

That's a fact, when you say certain things in the lyrics,

people take is as like, "Oh, okay,

"must be really about that life.

So we gonna try to test him." You know what I'm saying?

Joe is right.

And got robbed.

Lucky for you, I've--

anytime I've gotten robbed-- there's been more than once--

I ain't never get the stuff back.

(chuckling)

I didn't get my stuff back.

I just bought it over.

You ain't supposed to go cop a whole new set of ice

a month later.

It was like two weeks later.

(laughing)

Listen, listen, Joe...

I don't care how big your house is,

you need some drip.

You need a couple stones on your neck, you need something,

'cause you out here, look like a towel boy for your dog.

I've been watching you perform your smash single

all over the country.

Mm-hmm.

Normally when I see it,

the audience is predominately white.

Women.

Okay, so you do know your audience.

Yeah.

So what the (bleep) are you doing

on Dyckman performing for a bunch of (bleep)

who wanna see a basketball game, and you're not being...

Everything Joe Buddon is saying right now,

take heed, bro.

He ain't gonna guide you in the wrong direction.

You keep giving these (bleep) other (bleep) to talk about

outside of your God-given talent.

(chuckles)

You don't have to be that corny.

(laughing)

Yo, "You don't have to be that corny"?

Yo, why you telling my man that, though, bro?

(bleep) you!

Joe, you mad funny for that one, though.

"You ain't gotta be that corny."

For more infomation >> Safaree Gets Corny - Check Yourself: S9 E1 | Love & Hip Hop: New York - Duration: 6:55.

-------------------------------------------

Rachel Brosnahan Drops Hints About Season 2 of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel - Duration: 2:24.

-Now, Season 2, you're done filming?

-We're finished filming.

-What can you tell us about what happens in Season 2?

-So, I think -- Season 1 mostly followed Midge's journey

down this brand-new path.

She's trying her hand at stand-up comedy.

-It was so great. It was just -- It was fantastic.

-She's finding her voice.

And in Season 2, we find her sitting on this giant secret.

Nobody knows that she's trying this thing

that she's got no business doing,

as far as anyone else is concerned.

And Season 2 kind of follows the ripple effect

of how that affects everyone around her.

-Her family, yeah. A lot of it --

You get to, like, do some stand-up in the Catskills.

'Cause at the time -- How great was that?

-It was amazing.

We shot in this beautiful resort in Deposit, New York.

Much more beautiful than the name sounds.

-Yeah.

-But one of my favorite things about this resort

is rumor has it that years and years ago,

the resort turned down "Dirty Dancing."

And so when we came to them,

they were like, "Yeah, get on over here."

-"We're not doing this again." -"Sign us up.

We can't miss our shot." -Here we go, yeah, really.

-But anyways, we got to shoot on the most beautiful lake.

Those episodes are stunning.

The costumes and the set design. -I cannot wait for that.

-It's fantastic. -I'm gonna love it.

Deposit, New York. I want to show everyone a clip.

Here's Rachel Brosnahan in the new season

of the "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel."

Take a look.

-Ah, the ever-elusive cabana jackets.

How many should we bring?

-Two each. -Or three.

-I've got one more coming from Saks.

-You're gonna love it.

-Ooh. Bikinis.

-You're doing the beauty contest again, I assume.

-I believe my public demands it.

So this year, should I go classy?

-Your Doris Day. -Or risqué?

-Your Mamie Van Doren.

Will any other girl bother to compete?

-I wouldn't.

-Bring them both, just to be sure.

-You can't bring everything.

-Next is clam diggers.

-It's the Catskills. You can't have too many clam diggers.

-Yes, you can. -What about picnic dresses?

We each have four. Should I bring them all?

-There may be four picnics.

-Or you can wear the same picnic dress to more than one picnic.

-No way. -[ Laughs ]

Papa, you're too much.

-Rachel Brosnahan, everybody.

The new season of "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel"

premieres December 5th on Amazon Prime Video.

For more infomation >> Rachel Brosnahan Drops Hints About Season 2 of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Đoạn Tuyệt (Thái Thịnh) - Thu Mỹ | MV OFFICIAL - Duration: 5:54.

For more infomation >> Đoạn Tuyệt (Thái Thịnh) - Thu Mỹ | MV OFFICIAL - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

2018 Super SOCO Electric Motorcycles To Land In Australia | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> 2018 Super SOCO Electric Motorcycles To Land In Australia | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Livebinders: aggregate heterogeneous contents - Duration: 2:47.

Hello everybody, this is Ferrara Alessio

and today I will introduce you "LiveBinders". "Live Binders"

is a web app that allows you to

manage your favourite web pages,

pictures, videos or pdf documents

on sheets that will make up a group based on

items we want to add. It is very

easy to use and the idea comes from

the desire to create an online binder.

It is an online binder

for students and teachers.

The app and its use are simplified

thanks to the "BookMacter"; it consists

of a startpage useful for students portfolio and the

creation of activities useful for teachers. First of all

you have to log in,

once having done it, this page

will open. As you can see

this page allows you to benefit from all the app's

features. At the top of the page you can choose between

the possible functions offered by "LiveBinders",

for example the creation of a "New Binder"

or of a "New Shelf", the upload of

files, reading all the comments

and the deletion of your binders.

On the left you can find some more functions,

for example your "Public Binders", your "Private Binders", your

"Assigned Binders".

In the central section

you can find our binders.

This is the example binder on how to

create new binders. There is a

short video-tutorial which is very useful to understand

how to structure a binder

if you have never done it before.

This is a very simple-to-use app

easy and fast, very

useful for students, probably a little less

useful for university students

but it is an app that allows the students

to create

an online personal binder,

which is a rather uncommon feature,

so I think it is a very useful app

for teaching and learning matters. Thank you for

the attention, see you in the next video!

For more infomation >> Livebinders: aggregate heterogeneous contents - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Lawrow zur EU-Reaktion auf Kertsch-Straße: Warum machen die Aussagen, ohne sie auf Fakten zu prüfen? - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> Lawrow zur EU-Reaktion auf Kertsch-Straße: Warum machen die Aussagen, ohne sie auf Fakten zu prüfen? - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Reply to Korea: Korean Jeju convenience store "Chinese no trespass" sticky! - Duration: 6:28.

Reply to Korea: Korean Jeju convenience store "Chinese no trespass" sticky! (Translated by google.com)

In Korea Jeju island convenience store was informed to the Chinese net by a movie that there was a "Chinese entrance" sticky paper and the voice of condemnation is rising in China.

This video was taken by a Chinese in a Seven Eleven in Jeju on the 23rd. Although the paste was pasted on 24th, it is not currently said.

The photographer said, "Shopkeepers insulted the image of Chinese people" "We treated us like this to try to buy things"

"Other convenience stores are welcoming us."

Furthermore, "Especially in Jeju Island, profits will not occur in the whole of Jeju Island unless the Chinese consume it."

"If the measures uniformly requested by the head office would have this sentence in all stores, I guess store owner seems to have bad feelings for Chinese people in this shop."

Another Chinese called the store and the head office, saying, "There was an unpleasant experience between the shopkeeper and the Chinese customer," he said.

"It is said that Chinese customers threw themselves while counting small changes, but if there is something wrong there is a need to rectify," he said.

In China, when videos are posted on the net, many people browse and leave critical comments to South Korea.

Article Source: http://bit.ly/2BAR8Lo http://bit.ly/2BAXTge http://bit.ly/2BCGxzq

Korean reaction

As you saw your government, it was a Chinese Communist Party, so you can say that Chinese have requested no access.

It is so emotionally. By the way, do you know that 25% of our exports are China?

Do you know how much money the Chinese use in our country?

Chinese fine dust is not taken out.

If such comments are translated and expanded to China, only anti-Korean emotions will intensify and there will be no benefit.

It is bad that the comment is very childish.

No matter how much you search at Baidu.com, no related content. Are Korean articles now scamming with their own national statues?

Looking at the Korean drama, I thought that there are many brave and bold people in Korea, but I feel really regrettable if I see people commenting here.

Even if you come, no profit is generated.

Do not you sleep at the hotel you built and eat at the cafeteria managed by the people of your country. Travel agencies are all companies in China.

I think that you should control the number of tourists coming to Jeju Island already.

You guys also did not take Koreans. It was exactly the same.

In the beginning you do not know that the majority of Koreans with good feelings in China hostilely turned away. Why do not you apologize?

Why do you know soon as you think about what you decided to paste?

It is the idea of ​​the employer. I wonder why the Chinese decided to do so because it was strange?

If you go abroad, Koreans are strange and there are many places that they do not accept Koreans. What are they doing so badly now?

Why did merchants wanting to make money prohibit specific customers? The Chinese do not talk about their own problems.

I misunderstand that myself as a bigger person accustomed to the word "a great country" and raise it to SNS proudly. There are still many savages.

The Chinese will not give it cleanly like us when we count. Try to throw as it is.

That is common. By the way, it is certain that you feel unwell in the position to receive money. I do not know why.

What if Jeju Island can not make money unless there are Chinese people? It's a typical Chinese concept.

Because Chinese do not welcome. Korea is the place where only normal Chinese people are welcomed.

Chinese throw coins as they are in their country. It seems to have to be seen as a culture.

People in China also smoked cigarettes to high-ranking people in the company and threw one cork. It is an expression of kindness. It seems to be Chinese culture.

Comment Quoted from: http://bit.ly/2BC3liL http://bit.ly/2BAURIE

The idea of ​​Japanese editors

I do not know where it is in China, but it seems like a custom to put out money as if thrown.

Perhaps there is no disorder, but from the side without such customs I think that it is an action not thinking very bad partner.

As China now has almost no cashless settlement, it will gradually disappear from itself.

Even if you pay attention on the spot as if the word passed, you probably do not know exactly what it is for the Chinese.

Though such things are about cultural differences, it is hard to accept.

I wonder if I should have posted that I should not throw money, why should I jump over and become a ban on entry.

I think that there are various other things in the background as well.

I imagine that throwing money was one of the most impressive acts.

Since Jeju Island also knows that many Chinese people will come, we should share such information at shops' society and devise measures.

Similar things happen in other stores, we will be dealing with each shop and understanding its behavior.

Either in China or in Korea, if such things are raised on the net, it will overheat and make a fuss, but doing no fuss makes no profit.

There are various elements such as Japan-ROK relations and Japan-China relations, and the relationship between China and South Korea is not simple,

I think that business should be carried out with suppressing complicated feelings more than doing business to tourists.

Thank you for your viewing.

If you do not mind, please evaluate the movie.

Either good evaluation, bad evaluation, it does not matter.

Also, if you do not mind registering to the channel thank you.

For more infomation >> Reply to Korea: Korean Jeju convenience store "Chinese no trespass" sticky! - Duration: 6:28.

-------------------------------------------

Nation under fine dust alerts _ 112818 - Duration: 1:45.

hello Michelle park with the latest weather updates in the whole country is

covered and find us today and currently air quality is rated as very bad intogen

susan and also in jeju island even tomorrow there will be an inflow of

yellow dust that is about two to four times higher than what's considered as

normal and tomorrow afternoon the country will be overcast especially for

the northern parts of the country and at the same time beijing will get a good

amount of sunlight with similar highs expected as Seoul as cold winds are

expected to blow and overnight a lot more regions will fall below freezing by

tomorrow morning it's horri will begin at zero degrees Celsius to ten minus two

and come to at minus 1 degrees there's a big jump into the day though and similar

highs are expected as today was whoring out to 7 degrees while the southern

regions will reach into the mid and dry weather will continue throughout the

weekend under partly cloudy skies and dry conditions should be relieved by

some rain next week I'll leave you with the weather conditions around the world

For more infomation >> Nation under fine dust alerts _ 112818 - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Pressure mounts as N. Korea, U.S. yet to schedule stalled talks - Duration: 2:30.

Working-level talks between Pyeongyang and Washington may not happen.

According to a U.S. official, the North has not responded to proposals to reschedule other,

high-level talks that need to happen first... but have been postponed.

Top American officials seem to believe that the regime needs to make an effort before

the "window of opportunity" closes.

Lee Ji-won tells us more.

Talks between Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and his North Korean counterpart have been

postponed already, and now working-level talks between the two sides seem to be falling apart

too.

Radio Free Asia reported Tuesday that, according to a former senior U.S. official, Washington's

special representative for North Korea, Stephen Biegun, was going to attend working-level

talks with North Korea's Vice Foreign Minister, Choe Son-hui, in mid-December.

The former official said that Biegun had even cleared out his schedule the second week of

December for that meeting... amid hopes that the high-level talks between Secretary Pompeo

and his North Korean counterpart would be rescheduled to sometime in late November.

There were reports that the U.S. had proposed holding the high-level talks toward the end

of November but never heard back from Pyeongyang.

And according to the former official, there is no meeting scheduled with the North as

of now... and unless the situation changes, it'd be hard for the working-level meeting

to take place in December.

Observers say that the North and the U.S. are in a tug-of-war over the lifting of sanctions

and over concrete steps toward denuclearization,... but that they need to make sure they don't

lose the momentum for dialogue.

The Seoul-based paper JoongAng Ilbo reported Wednesday... that in a meeting with his South

Korean counterpart earlier this month,... Biegun said... the "window of opportunity"

for the nuclear talks is closing... if the North continues to be ambiguous, referring

to Pyeongyang's silence about rescheduling the high-level talks.

Citing a U.S. official, the paper reported that Biegun also said... that because of growing

pressure on those in the U.S. who want dialogue with the North, and with the Democrats taking

over the lower house of Congress, the Trump administration cannot sit idly by.

The administration has been emphasizing how there is no timeframe for North Korea's denuclearization,

but watchers say Biegun seems to hint that dragging out the negotiations won't do any

good.

Lee Ji-won, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Pressure mounts as N. Korea, U.S. yet to schedule stalled talks - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Bẫy Cá Ngầm | Cách Bắt Cá Cực Lạ Của Anh Già Xưa | MTPL - Duration: 10:57.

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

For more infomation >> Bẫy Cá Ngầm | Cách Bắt Cá Cực Lạ Của Anh Già Xưa | MTPL - Duration: 10:57.

-------------------------------------------

Differences Are Everywhere | Pepee Cartoons For Children | Shows For Kids by Kids Baby Club - Duration: 11:10.

Pepee Cartoons Differences Are Everything.

For more infomation >> Differences Are Everywhere | Pepee Cartoons For Children | Shows For Kids by Kids Baby Club - Duration: 11:10.

-------------------------------------------

"Ajay Devgan" Ne Kiya "Kajol" Ke Kayi Secrets Share | Koffee With Karan Season 6 - Duration: 1:50.

"Ajay Devgan" Ne Kiya "Kajol" Ke Kayi Secrets Share | Koffee With Karan Season 6

For more infomation >> "Ajay Devgan" Ne Kiya "Kajol" Ke Kayi Secrets Share | Koffee With Karan Season 6 - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korean childbirths continue to decline in September - Duration: 2:08.

for years chronically low birth weight has been an issue South Korea is unable

to resolve if recent data is any indication the country could see its

annual fertility rate drop even further in the near future

one junk - the full story the number of newborns in South Korea fell again in

September yet another sign of the country's chronically low birth rate

according to data released by statistics Korea on Wednesday the number of

newborns for that month was the lowest for any September since the agency

started compiling related data on a monthly basis the number of childbirth

per months has been decreasing on-year every month since December 2015 in

September about 26 thousand babies were born down 13.3% from a year earlier and

24% lower compared to 2016 the number of babies born during the third quarter

fell to some 80 thousand down ten point three percent from a year earlier

marking the lowest third quarter tally since 1981 on a yearly basis despite

concerted efforts to tackle the issue the number of newborns dropped to a

record low last year it totaled less than 360,000 down eleven point nine

percent from 2016 experts are already concerned about this year's overall

number the total fertility rate or the number of babies that a woman is

projected to have during her lifetime has been gradually decreasing in every

quarter of this year considering that the fourth quarter of the year tends to

mark the lowest figure of all experts say it is highly likely that the total

fertility rate for the country could fall below one for the year 2018 the

expected figure is depressing as it not only suggests that there are quite a lot

of women who do not have a baby but it will also bring a serious concerns in

terms of economic growth potential in the country reducing the size of the

workforce and driving up welfare costs to support a rapidly aging population

1john arirang news

For more infomation >> S. Korean childbirths continue to decline in September - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korea successfully test-launched locally developed rocket - Duration: 0:33.

we begin with Korea's successful test launch of an indigenous rocket engine

that was carried out this afternoon according to the Ministry of Science and

ICT and the Korea aerospace research institute the engine fully combusted for

151 seconds 11 seconds longer than what the team considers a successful run the

rocket flew for about 10 minutes the engine which is nearly 26 meters high 3

meters wide and weighs in at 52 tons was launched at 4 p.m. local time from the

narrow space center in Cahoon chalindo province

For more infomation >> S. Korea successfully test-launched locally developed rocket - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

National Assembly Speaker designates bills to complement budget proposal - Duration: 0:48.

the Speaker of the National Assembly has designated 28 bills linked to next

year's budget plan to be reviewed by the Parliament standing committees among

them are revisions to the laws on property tax corporate tax and income

tax under the national assembly act lawmakers must review the bills by

November 30th which is this Friday if that's not accomplished they will

automatically be referred to the plenary session for a full floor vote Saturday

along with the 2019 government spending plan unless parties agree otherwise

however the deliberations aren't expected to be easy the budget

subcommittee hasn't been able to move ahead on the budget itself for the past

few days rival parties are at odds after the government said it expects a four

trillion won shortfall in tax revenues next year

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét