Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 11, 2018

Youtube daily Nov 28 2018

FAKE IDENTITY

Augusto!

Hey!

Show your face, you son of a bitch!

Hey.

Where's Augusto?

Guys, there's a body here!

I'm going to deliver that merch as agreed,

but I won't lay off the bastards

who've ------ me over, alright?

We're moving to Babel.

Alright.

This will be temporary.

As soon as I get some money and some men, I'll be back.

A man was found with a gunshot wound to the chest

whose description matches Augusto.

Basically, the business no longer belongs to Jose.

It's mine now.

Be careful.

Now that the business took a hit,

they're gonna come for you.

Jose turned up.

It seems he's leaving the country.

I'm heading to Toluca.

Send me the location. I'm sure Augusto's with him.

See you soon.

I have to ask.

Who killed Eliseo Hidalgo?

Where the hell did he go?

Costa Rica.

Kill him.

FAKE IDENTITY

I didn't think they'd help him in Costa Rica.

Augusto wasn't with him.

What now?

Are we following Jose to Costa Rica?

We can't.

I have an arrangement with the Costa Ricans.

I stay out of Costa Rica and they stay out of Colombia.

And Mexico's a free for all?

Everyone can come here to stir things up.

Relax, Romeo. That man's not coming back.

He'd have big-time problems because he knows

we'd come after him.

Plus he's still got the price on his head.

We're free of him and of that damn cartel,

I can assure you.

He has nothing to come back to. He'll stay away.

I wouldn't be so sure. But let's hope so.

Let's go.

Deivid.

Let's go.

If he lives, what's gonna happen between us?

Don't think about that now. Leave it to God.

Right now, just sign the paper the doctors asked you to sign.

There's the doctor with the papers.

Thanks, doctor.

If you could sign here, please.

Thanks.

What is this? A release?

That's right. So we can operate on him.

Here?

Yes.

Thank you.

Doctor, I wanted to ask you for a favor.

Would it be possible for you to let my friend

be with the patient for a few minutes?

Alright, but only for a few moments.

It'll just be a few minutes.

-Thank you. -Excuse me.

-I'll leave you two to talk. -Okay.

I want to call Mrs. Fernanda. Do you mind?

No, she should know. Call her.

I will, okay?

Thanks.

I'll close the door to give you privacy.

Thank God it's my day off.

Otherwise my crazy boss would've fired me already.

I'm sorry about Diego's attitude.

After everything you've done for him,

he still doesn't see it.

Now all we can do is wait. Stay calm.

Let's hope he keeps his promise and lays low for a while.

Let's hope so.

You know, I think I might have to come to accept

that Diego's never going to change.

That he'll always see me as he sees me now.

People say...

you can't fix what has been broken.

I guess...

that's the case for Diego and me.

We're broken.

So many lies...

and the truth finally caught up with you.

It hit you straight in the chest.

And yet, here I am.

Still trusting you and standing up for you

without knowing if everything you told me was a lie.

You can't die on me because I need answers.

I need to at least know if you didn't lie about your feelings.

I need to know if you really loved me.

Ooh. Shiny.

We're not open yet.

I know. I'm looking for my daughter.

She works here. You probably know her.

-I don't think so. -Her name's Nuriam.

Mom?

Nuriam, honey! Come here!

How are you?

I just arrived from Monterrey.

I called you but you didn't answer.

I didn't know your apartment address so I had to come here.

Nuriam?

Yes, she's my daughter.

Sweetie, you're too skinny. Aren't you eating?

Excuse me, young man.

Oh, my!

Such elegance!

Sweetie, look at all this glass.

Yes, Mom, I work here.

Chiquis would die to have one of these in her living room.

Are you going back to Alamos because of me?

Because of what happened between us?

Well...

I won't deny that...

it's one of my main reasons, but now...

that's no longer valid.

Ignacio, I think you've taken things the wrong way.

Hello?

<i> Fernanda, we found Augusto.</i>

<i> He's in the hospital.</i> <i> He's in terrible shape.</i>

<i>We're being told the likelihood</i> <i> of him surviving is minimal.</i>

They found Augusto.

Chabela went out with Marlene.

What about me? What about her kids?

We're doing great, by the way.

Why are you looking at me?

I'm trying to see if you've changed.

Chabela said you had, but I still see the same jerk.

I'm not a jerk.

Not anymore.

The thing is that I do worry about my kids, but not Chabela.

She left and where is she now?

I come home from picking up the kids and she's not here.

Where's your brother?

He's talking to Nico.

Oh, right! I need to talk to him.

I heard about the dog. Poor kid.

I'm going to talk to him.

I have to go.

Dad.

-What? -Can I ask you a question?

You just did.

How old were you when you fell for Mom?

For your mom?

When I was 15, more or less.

Why are you asking?

Are you in love, sweetie? Is it that nosy boy?

No, Dad.

It's just for a survey I'm doing.

One more thing, how old was Mom when she fell for you?

I remember that clear as day. She was 15 too.

Hey.

I have to go...

Keep an eye on that Zoraida woman.

I don't trust her.

Okay, Dad.

One more thing.

Falling in love with your mother

was the best thing that ever happened to me.

I have to go now.

Bless me.

Right.

-You're in charge of the house. -Yes, Dad.

And of your brother.

It'll be awhile.

I hope your dad gets better. See you.

Bye.

Good afternoon, I'm looking for Mr. Augusto Orozco.

He's in surgery. Would you like to wait?

Thanks.

-Hello. -Fernanda.

Hi.

Isabel called to tell me what happened.

How is he? Any news?

No, he's still in surgery.

That's his doctor.

We're done.

Did he make it?

Two more orders. Thanks.

Could you try not being so obvious?

What?

I wasn't carrying too much cash, but it's fine.

Don't play dumb.

I see you looking at my mother.

You're surprised by how she looks.

That's not true.

I keep telling her to adopt a healthier lifestyle

but she doesn't care.

Nuriam, let's talk.

Or let's just go to your apartment.

You want me to take you home, Nuria?

It's Nuriam. With an M.

I've told you that name doesn't exist.

You made a mistake on my birth certificate.

It does exist. I read it in an Arabic book.

Hey, are you her boyfriend?

Yeah.

Great, since we're family,

can you order me another round of tacos al pastor?

Another round? Seriously?

What?

You're not buying her anything!

I'll pay for it, young man. So she doesn't throw a fit.

Absolutely not. It's on me.

Don't you dare. Are you serious?

One more, please.

It's just one more.

Look at her!

It was a complicated surgery.

The first 72 hours are critical in determining

whether the patient is out of danger.

For now, the prognosis is favorable.

How long till he wakes up from the anesthesia?

He'll be in recovery in a few hours.

Who should I inform?

Not me.

I'm his ex-wife. It's not my place.

Me neither.

Doctor, Mr. Orozco has no family.

Unbelievable. The things women do for men.

Are you talking about Circe or about yourself?

I mean in general terms.

But to be honest, Circe does worry me.

She's smitten with that Diego guy.

What if he convinces her to leave the business?

Do you still love him?

What? Who are you talking about?

My sister told me everything.

She said she always looked the other way,

but she knew Gavino abused you since you were a little girl.

How can you love someone who's hurt you so much?

There was no man before him...

or any man after him.

How should I know what love is?

When you're used and mistreated...

like an old rag...

milked like a cow, you start thinking that's what love is.

Please...

don't tell Circe about this.

This stays between us, Ramona.

I want the file on the automobile thefts.

-Boss. -On my desk.

What?

I sent someone from the capital to investigate

and they confirmed your son was hospitalized.

So...

so he didn't lie to me.

Son of a gun.

I'm sorry I haven't been able to find your daughter Lourdes.

I have my best men looking for her.

My daughter didn't simply fall off the face of the Earth.

Just like that? You call that justice.

Who are those people? What are they doing here?

They're the parents of a young woman

who went missing a while back.

You oversaw the case. Remember?

They come here every week to ask

if we've heard from their daughter.

They won't give up.

FAKE IDENTITY

For more infomation >> Falsa Identidad | Capítulo 53 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 15:56.

-------------------------------------------

El Hijo De La Mentira 👦🏽👩🏻👨🏻 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 47:36.

For more infomation >> El Hijo De La Mentira 👦🏽👩🏻👨🏻 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 47:36.

-------------------------------------------

"BIGG BOSS 12" LATEST NEWS | FULL EPISODE REVIEW | By Dabangg Singh | 28 Nov 2018 | Deepak Thakur - Duration: 5:27.

"BIGG BOSS 12" LATEST NEWS | LATEST FULL EPISODE REVIEW | By Dabangg Singh | 28 Nov 2018

For more infomation >> "BIGG BOSS 12" LATEST NEWS | FULL EPISODE REVIEW | By Dabangg Singh | 28 Nov 2018 | Deepak Thakur - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

We Wish You A Merry Christmas | The Supremes Cartoons | +More Nursery Rhymes - Kids TV - Duration: 1:02:53.

We wish you a merry Christmas, We wish you a merry Christmas,

We wish you a merry Christmas And a happy New Year.

Good tidings we bring To you and your kin;

We wish you a merry Christmas And a happy New Year.

Oh, bring us some figgy pudding, Oh, bring us some figgy pudding,

Oh, bring us some figgy pudding, And bring it right here.

Good tidings we bring To you and your kin;

We wish you a merry Christmas And a happy New Year.

We won't go till we get some, We won't go till we get some,

We won't go till we get some, So bring it right here.

Good tidings we bring To you and your kin;

We wish you a merry Christmas And a happy New Year.

We all like our figgy pudding, We all like our figgy pudding,

We all like our figgy pudding, With all its good cheers

Good tidings we bring To you and your kin;

We wish you a merry Christmas And a happy New Year.

We wish you a merry Christmas, We wish you a merry Christmas

We wish you a merry Christmas And a happy New Year.

It's a season for music It's a season for music

It's a season for music And a time of good Cheer

Good tidings we bring To you and your kin;

We wish you a merry Christmas And a happy New Year.

Good tidings we bring To you and your kin;

We wish you a merry Christmas And a happy New Year.

We wish you a merry Christmas, We wish you a merry Christmas

We wish you a merry Christmas And a happy New Year.

Merry Christmas,

For more infomation >> We Wish You A Merry Christmas | The Supremes Cartoons | +More Nursery Rhymes - Kids TV - Duration: 1:02:53.

-------------------------------------------

Señora Acero 5 | Capítulo 29 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 10:13.

Any similarities to actual people, names, stories,

or any other events is purely coincidental.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

THE ACERO DYNASTY

Azuceno, go!

So much trouble just for that?

What'll happen if they catch us with all this medication?

Catch me? Even the cops are on my side.

That's why I bribe them.

And they're not knock-offs.

They just haven't passed all the quality control tests.

Daniel!

Daniel.

Daniel?

Daniel!

Danielito!

Son.

Excuse me.

How long has he gone without breathing?

I don't know.

Please be alright.

Oh, honey!

It was just a false alarm.

A jellyfish got him.

Is it serious?

No, he'll be fine.

It's fine.

How the hell did Leticia and Fonseca find out?

I haven't the slightest idea.

I keep thinking we can't trust our own shadows.

This place ended up looking like a damn warzone.

And all over some fake hand.

No, no one makes this mess over something so silly.

You're right.

I think this was just a smoke screen.

They made the transfer here and we didn't even notice.

Let's take it easy.

Alvaro, next time you pull a gun, you'd better use it.

How many times do I have to tell you?

Hector, don't be so rude to his mom, not to his face.

And he's not a stooge. He's my grandson and my heir.

When I'm gone, it's him you'll have to deal with.

With him.

This goes for all of you.

No more talking about the past. We're not old ladies.

You're right. Let's cut the --------.

I don't mind. Welcome to the family.

Alright. Good.

Let's go.

Yeah, let's go.

Come on.

Are you alright?

Yeah, just close it.

Easy, easy.

His fever's going down. The vinegar's doing its job.

Told you Lucas was the best.

Thanks.

I can't take all the credit.

If he's okay, it's because of you.

Thank you both.

There's no need. He scared us.

Lucas...

What's with the kid?

Is he sick?

If it's serious, he'll get us in trouble.

Don't be dramatic. He's fine.

So you think.

I'm paid to run this place

so the owner has nothing to worry about.

So you'd better leave.

I don't know who you are or what you're doing here.

Look... sir.

Lucas said I could work here doing anything.

It's not like I'll be here for free.

In any case, I'll pay you if you let me stay.

No matter where it is.

And the kid?

You can't be productive if you're keeping an eye on him.

Don't worry.

He's a good kid. He won't get in trouble.

And I'm resourceful.

There's nothing I can't do. I mean it.

I can also run a business and I'm tough.

Alright. Get to it.

Get the restroom ready. Fix it.

Yes, sir.

Here we are, gentlemen. Thanks.

The heroes of yesterday's success.

The operation went perfectly. The FBI thinks I'm after you.

For a while I've thought the FBI is full of idiots.

No offense.

Your men did good too.

No!

My men are fools.

We owe this to the lady with the real guts.

To you, Sofia. You outdid yourself.

Starting today, you're Mandrake again.

Thank you, sir.

Cheers.

Yeah, bring the whores.

Of course there's going to be a party.

Tattletale.

What were the Aceros after?

Come with me.

You need to see this.

Check it out.

Doesn't it look real?

I came across something like this

in my advanced robotics class.

This isn't simple.

It requires implanting microelectrodes.

That way the hand can react

to the electric signals your brain sends

and move when you want it.

It's how it works.

Are you kidding me? Did you hear him?

He's not just handsome like me. He's smart too.

Oh, well.

Enough chitchat.

Let's have some fun.

It's through here.

Oh, yeah!

Come here.

Boss. Please.

Over here.

Alright. Gentlemen, whores.

If you'll excuse me, I have a surprise in my room.

Good morning.

Hey.

You don't look half bad for someone who was run over

by a truck.

I might not look bad, but I feel terrible.

It could've been worse.

Can you help me?

What do you want?

I want to sit down.

Alright.

Careful.

Who took off my clothes?

You?

Almeida.

-You're kidding. -No.

Everything?

Oh, God.

Morning.

Good morning.

How'd you rest?

Good.

It's a miracle you're alive.

What are you doing?

I want to move.

Help her.

Come here. These chairs are comfortable.

Alright.

Do you need help going up?

I want to try.

Just hold me.

Keep your weight off the bad leg.

Nothing better than pancakes to lift your spirits.

I should know.

I made them.

If Alberto had done them,

both your leg and your stomach would hurt.

-Very funny. -My apron.

Right.

I'll call you.

No, I'm not hungry.

You want fruit?

I'm thirsty.

Leti.

I honestly don't know what you were doing there last night.

I was really mad at you and Fonseca,

but I feel guilty about what happened to you.

You took a risk for me.

I didn't.

I only followed procedure to save a colleague.

What procedure?

We both know you went behind Floyd's back.

You know I'm gonna be fine, right?

Yeah.

What's wrong?

There's something else.

The doctors said that because of the impact...

you'll probably never be able to have children.

THE ACERO DYNASTY

For more infomation >> Señora Acero 5 | Capítulo 29 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 10:13.

-------------------------------------------

BRUDER TOYS excavator for kids! Truck and tractor farming | Street Construction vehicles for kids! - Duration: 11:54.

Toys play | RC Bruder | Excavator

For more infomation >> BRUDER TOYS excavator for kids! Truck and tractor farming | Street Construction vehicles for kids! - Duration: 11:54.

-------------------------------------------

Old Macdonald Had a Farm | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes for Kids by Little Treehouse - Duration: 1:02:33.

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

And on his farm he had a cow, E-I-E-I-O

With a "moo-moo" here and a "moo-moo" there

Here a "moo" there a "moo" Everywhere a "moo-moo"

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

And on his farm he had a pig, E-I-E-I-O

With a oink oink here and a oink oink there

Here a oink there a oink Everywhere a oink oink

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

And on his farm he had a horse, E-I-E-I-O

With a "neigh, neigh" here and a "neigh, neigh" there

Here a "neigh" there a "neigh" Everywhere a "neigh, neigh"

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

And on his farm he had a chicken, E-I-E-I-O

With a "cluck, cluck" here and a "cluck, cluck" there

Here a "quack" there a "quack"everywhere a "quack, quack"

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

And on his farm he had a duck, E-I-E-I-O

With a "quack, quack" here and a "quack, quack" there

Here a "quack" there a "quack"everywhere a "quack, quack"

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

For more infomation >> Old Macdonald Had a Farm | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes for Kids by Little Treehouse - Duration: 1:02:33.

-------------------------------------------

Cute Baby Crawling Moments - Cute Baby Video - Duration: 4:26.

Thanks for watching, subscribe to my new video feed

For more infomation >> Cute Baby Crawling Moments - Cute Baby Video - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

La Sultana | Capítulo 21 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 15:12.

d. Prince Mustafa.

If it hadn't been for Safiye Sultan,

You tried to kill the prince of the Ottoman Dynasty.

our Sultan and the Prince

with smallpox.

That's a lie.

This is water, not an antidote.

Don't forget she's very smart. at all.

Haci Aga.

I swear this isn't what you think, I...

I...

Do you think I'm stupid?

You disgust me.

You'll receive an exemplary punishment.

How is she?

Handan Sultan...

Seems distraught.

Your Majesty,

she's very worried.

She wants to know when her punishment will be lifted.

She should have thought that before, Dervis Pasha.

Before she tried to murder my brother.

Come in!

Your Majesty.

Zulfikar Aga is here.

Let him in.

Sultan.

Come, Zulfikar.

I heard you needed me.

You're no longer in charge of the Janissaries.

I've removed you.

But I...

Did I make any mistakes, My Sultan?

As you know,

there are four important posts in this palace.

Mine being the first one,

the great Vizier being the second,

the third one being the imperial treasurer.

And lastly, there's my Has Odabasi...

That is you.

I decree, Dervis Pasha,

that my new personal guard is going to be Zulfikar Aga.

My Sultan.

I don't know what to say.

It's an honor.

It's a great honor.

Kosem...

It was you.

You gave me away, didn't you?

I said I'd destroy you one by one.

Did you think I was lying?

Beg Safiye Sultan to save you now.

You won't get away with this. My Sultana won't let you.

Of course she'll save me.

Of course she will!

She'll have to be quick,

because your executioners already arrived.

Kosem...

Haci Aga.

For Allah.

in this kind of scandal?

I'm sorry, my Sultana.

This took me by surprise, too.

Tell the Sultan that I need to see him.

Kosem Hatun,

the Sultan ordered me to proceed according to the law,

which means...

both of you will be executed.

Haci Aga,

No, no!

Don't do it!

Stay away! Get away!

No, Cennet Hatun!

No! Cennet Hatun!

Let go of me! Release me!

No! Cennet!

Cennet Hatun!

Nasip...

Let go of me!

Cennet! No!

Nasip...

No...

Kosem Hatun, it's time we left.

I'll leave in a moment. Wait for me outside, Haci Aga.

It was a pleasure, Cennet.

Too bad.

May Allah forgive all your sins.

No!

We've known each other for years!

Does that have no value to you?

It doesn't.

Kosem...

That bastard Nasip poisoned my father.

He got what he deserved.

Now it's your turn, Cennet Kalfa.

No...

Have mercy, please.

Did you have mercy on me?

Did you have mercy on my father?

No, don't do it...

Kosem, please, don't do it.

No! Kosem!

No, wait! Don't do it!

I'll tell you everything, but save me!

Cennet Kalfa has been with us forever, Ahmed.

She looked after you since you were a child.

-I think you should... -Rules are rules, Sultana.

My hands are tied.

I know she's committed a serious offense,

and she must be punished,

but let's not spill more blood.

Have her exiled.

We could make her marry and have her leave.

I'm listening.

Come on, talk.

I'll tell you, but...

promise me you'll save me.

Don't even think we're going to negotiate.

Don't leave, Kosem!

Kosem, don't do it!

Let go of me!

Get out of here! Don't touch me!

Let go of me!

Please!

I'll tell you everything.

I will tell you everything!

Don't leave!

Don't do it, Kosem!

Let go of me!

Step aside, Haci Aga! Get out of my way.

Speak up.

About Safiye Sultan.

So?

It's a secret that...

It'll make this palace crumble, Kosem.

What is it?

-Sultana Fahriye... -Guards!

-I had nothing to do with it. -Come on, speak, Cennet.

Guards, wait. Step aside!

Say it, Cennet.

-Sultana Fahriye... -Cennet.

You scared me.

Thank Allah you're still alive.

The Sultan forgave you, Cennet.

He forgave me?

Yes, Safiye Sultan talked to His Majesty,

and he's forgiven you.

You'll have to get married and leave the palace,

but that's the least of it.

Are you okay?

What is so important that cannot wait?

Tell me what you want and leave me alone.

Sahin Giray wants to make sure you won't do something crazy.

You know, given that your Sultana's wedding is near.

Sahin said that?

We are where we are because of him.

Now he expects me to abandon my loved one

and leave her at the mercy of Dervis Pasha.

Excuse me, Prince,

but the ones who turned their backs on Sahin Giray

are just as guilty.

What did you say?

How dare you?

Sahin is my only brother.

He's blood of my blood.

Let me make it clear, I'd never turn my back on him.

There's no doubt you wouldn't do it,

but we can't say the same about Fahriye Sultan.

If she tells everything to Dervis Pasha,

it'd be the end of your dear brother.

That's why I didn't do a thing.

Tell Sahin to wait.

He'll see.

I'll get him out of there when the time comes.

And I'll take care of Dervis Pasha.

I couldn't find out anything.

She stopped talking when she saw Bulbul Aga.

It was our only chance to know that snake's weak spot.

What could it be?

She said it's related to Fahriye Sultan.

How strange.

Fahriye Sultan hiding something?

I wonder what it might be.

Although it must have to do with her love affair

with Mehmet Giray.

I don't think that's it.

That's no secret to anyone.

We must push Cennet again.

It's our only shot.

But she's safe now.

What could make her talk?

Everyone has a weak spot, Eycan.

We'll find it out somehow.

I give up.

Haci Aga, don't despair.

We'll come up with something.

We'll use her wedding to our favor.

You're right,

that's a good opportunity.

In fact, now that I think about it,

I believe we can.

I'm in charge of finding her a husband.

She's going to pay.

Kosem set me up.

She and that damn Haci Aga.

But worry not, Sultana.

It won't happen again, I swear.

We should have left her die, Bulbul.

She doesn't deserve our forgiveness.

We can't trust her anymore.

You know we can't trust anyone anymore, my Sultana.

You almost ruin us all because of this mistake.

You have just showed how incompetent you are.

You let yourself get caught.

Bad luck.

Why did Kosem visit you?

She didn't visit me,

she was taking revenge on me.

She laughed while she said I deserved it

because of what happened to her father.

And she said, Sultana,

that she won't rest until she sees you suffer.

We woke up the hatred in her heart, Cennet.

It won't be easy to stop her from seeking revenge.

We can't deny she's a smart woman

with a lot of courage.

She's capable of confronting our Sultana.

Besides, her beauty is unprecedented.

Let's better talk about Katerina.

Will she go to the bedroom of the sultan tonight?

I tried everything I could,

but Haci Aga won't let any other woman that isn't Kosem in.

Find a way, Bulbul!

Have them meet somewhere else.

Do I have to think for you, too?

She's got to get in the Sultan's bed

at all costs.

She must become the favorite.

hd

-I don't know anything, sir. -Enough!

Why do you lie to me, woman?

Let's find Cennet. It's time to pressure her.

hd

That's my nephew.

You'll give birth soon.

Why are you out and about?

You should look after yourself.

Something could happen to you.

I trust Allah will protect my prince.

Sultana.

"My Sultan,"

allow me to assist you.

CCennet Kalfa..

Don't you ever tire, woman?

You won't get a word out of me.

Besides...

I lied to save my life.

There is no secret.

What do you want?

Jewels? Gold?

I could stop your wedding, and you'd stay here.

Do you think you can buy me, Kosem?

Of course.

Isn't that what Safiye Sultan does?

She usually buys her vassals' loyalty.

Just name your price.

For more infomation >> La Sultana | Capítulo 21 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 15:12.

-------------------------------------------

xtragel funciona mesmo?xtragel onde comprar?xtragel funciona?xtragel depoimentos - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> xtragel funciona mesmo?xtragel onde comprar?xtragel funciona?xtragel depoimentos - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

PTA Latest Update About Mobile Phones Verification 2018 - Duration: 2:27.

WELCOME TO NOMAN GUJJAR CHANNEL

PLEASE LIKE MY VIDEO AND SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL

For more infomation >> PTA Latest Update About Mobile Phones Verification 2018 - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube-video-annotations-boxes-are-going-away-for-good -The News TV - Duration: 2:59.

A decade after YouTube created annotations boxes that users could insert into their videos,

the media platform will in January erase all of those that currently exist.

In the past, the annotations boxes had been used by vloggers to link to other videos or to correct errors made in the video's creation.

But after usage of annotations dropped by more than 70 percent, YouTube discontinued the ability to create new ones in May 2017.

Now YouTube is saying that all the annotations boxes that previously existed will be wiped away after Jan. 15. As PC Mag points out,

"When annotations were the only way to add new content to a YouTube video

they were used to point out mistakes or correct a link stated in the video that was no longer relevant/working, for example.

So after Jan. 15 next year, those mistakes will remain in the videos,

but the annotations correcting them will no longer appear."

YouTube instead has pushed its content creators to use cards and end screens to add to their videos.

As YouTube explains, "Cards can point viewers to a specific URL (from a list of eligible sites)

and show customized images, titles, and calls to action, depending on the card type."

End screens, meanwhile, "can be added to the last 5-20 seconds of a video.

You can use them to promote other videos, encourage viewers to subscribe, and more."

YouTube also factored in the ease of use while making this decision.

"We heard from many creators that adding annotations at the end of your videos is hard,"

YouTube wrote in a blog. "With end screens, we made that process much quicker and easier—in fact, up to 10 times quicker.

You can now import end screens from other videos or use dynamic overlays to save yourself even more time."

End screens and cards work on mobile and desktop, while annotation boxes only worked on the latter.

According to YouTube, end screens and cards produce seven times more clicks than annotations.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét