Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Youtube daily Nov 30 2018

I know what you're thinking.

You're thinking that right now I'm on the set of Westworld

or J.J. Abrams' latest sci-fi futuristic concoction,

but no.

I'm at the Toto Toilet showroom in Tokyo.

Joining me right now is a huge fan of Japanese toilets.

He's talked about them quite a bit over the years.

Jordan Schlansky.

Jordan, tell me, what is it about Toto Japanese toilets

that you love so much?

I love any toilet bowl that washes your anus.

People wash every other part of their body

that is never as dirty with soap and water,

but the anus, they say, don't worry about it,

just use this paper.

I just don't understand.

Even while the rest of the world washes the anus,

the United States sits back and says, no, we're okay,

because a little piece of paper does just as good a job.

Now I ask you, you're a proud American,

are you confident in the cleanliness of your anus?

That's the most patriotic speech,

I've heard any American give in a long time.

Meet Mr. Kuwahara.

You--hi. You work here.

Oh hi.

I already did.

Just do it again.

Oh, look at that.

My friend is only interested--

what happened?

Oh it sterilized--I thought...

I thought it was making a point of some kind.

You're welcome to speak anytime.

My friend only wishes a toilet with washing capabilities.

I don't believe washing one's anus should be a luxury.

I believe washing one's anus is a right, not a privilege.

Yeah. John F. Kennedy, I think said,

we have the right and privilege,

but you've probably taken that and probably elevated it.

How does the stream of water know how to hit its mark?

The average anus point.

But what if someone was outside the average?

Mine is more here.

We don't know what happened,

but it drifted and it's here now.

I'm sort of, like this.

I think it's barbaric that we have to go to the toilet.

I think the toilet should come to us.

It comes and finds me when it's time.

And it just nudges me like a dog

And I'm like, what the, hey, he's right and then I go.

This idea is my gift to Toto.

Thank you.

So it agrees that it's a good idea. Yes.

They're--I'm telling you, they're thinking!

They're thinking!

When you leave at night,

these toilets all have adventures.

You have no idea what they're doing.

Do you ever get a celebrity voice?

Because I could be a voice of a new toilet.

Hello, please have a seat on me.

I'm American TV comedian, Conan O'Brien.

Oh...you had a pretty big dinner.

Easy there, fella.

Well, thank god we're done.

See you next time.

And check me out on TBS, weeknights at 11.

Do you have toilets that play music?

Do you think it's necessary to--

I don't mean to be repetitive

but I just want a toilet bowl that is low to the ground

and washes the anus.

I strongly suspect you're being paid by the Anus Council.

You have said the word 600 times.

Anus. Anus. Anus.

Clean an anus.

Anus. Anus. Anus. Anus. Anus. Anus.

Washes the anus. Your anus.

Anus. The anus. Your anus. My anus. Your anus. Your anus.

Your anus. Anuses. Your anus. Your anus. Your anus.

The anus. The anus. One's anus. Anus. The anus. The anus.

The anus. Dry the anus. Dry the anus. The anus. The anus.

Other than the anus. Anus. Anus.

How many seconds does it take to clean your anus?

How long does this last?

Oh I have to stop it.

If that was me,

my anus would have been destroyed...

a long time ago.

What's the longest a human has endured?

What's the record?

Has anyone gone four hours straight,

and my second question is, did he survive?

And my third question is,

why are you letting me ask these questions?

Also, apparently, a power surge recently, in Osaka,

a man was blasted off the bowl.

Sorry, that's insanity, sorry.

He was shot into the air.

He went out in the sky.

Okay. Okay.

Let's call the police.

This is over.

This is ridiculous.

Would you like to maybe come get a drink with us?

Let's get out of here.

Let's go. Come on.

For more infomation >> Conan & Jordan Visit The Toto Toilet Showroom - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

Conan's Japanese Etiquette Lesson - Duration: 8:51.

There are many great reasons to visit Japan.

I had three trillion of them.

In Japan, the first thing that comes up if you Google

"Conan," is an anime character named Detective Conan.

He's a man who's trapped in a child's body.

Hello, Conan!

And this really blew my mind.

They have a city called Conan Town.

Clearly, someone's been making a ton of money

off the Asian version of me for 24 years.

So the other night, I reasonably asked Japan

to pay me three trillion yen.

Next week, I am flying to Japan

and coming to Conan Town to collect my money!

I'll be there!

I landed in Tokyo and almost immediately felt out of place.

Luckily, I found someone who would help me fit in.

I'm here at a company called Japanese Lunch.

They teach etiquette, language, culture.

This is Miss-- Hirayama.

You are going to help teach me.

Yes.

How to be very polite and proper while I'm in Japan, yes?

Okay. Konnichiwa.

Konnichiwa. Konnichiwa.

Yes, yeah, yeah. I just met you.

Yes, what's the matter, what did I do?

You push me. I pushed you?

I didn't push you.

Was I too close to you? Yes, yes.

Japanese people just bow. Bow and no touch.

Then-- No shake hands.

Yeah, this distance is very comfortable.

I am a hugger, I like to hug, is that bad in--

No. I'm a hugger.

No, I am not your girlfriend.

You're not my girlfriend.

Mhm. Okay.

No. No?

I hug, I mean, we can talk about that later.

Yeah, you are not my type.

Why am I not your type, what's wrong?

Face.

Face?

What's wrong with my face?

I like...

Beard. Just anyone else?

Anyone else is what you're saying?

Anyone else here. Keep the distance.

So you keep your distance.

Alright, so not too close. Mhm.

Bow from the waist. Then--

Have a different face completely.

Clearly an ugly nonstarter.

You have a business card?

Well, you show me yours.

Ah. Not ah.

What, did I just ah?

I just went ah, meaning, "Yeah, ah, I see."

What, what's wrong with ah?

Rude, sounds rude, ah. Okay, alright.

You have a name card?

I have card, yes. Yes.

Do you want to see my card? Yes.

There it is, that gets the attention.

What's wrong with that, you like that?

Your eyes, your eyes, I don't like your eyes.

You don't like my eyes? Yes.

In America, you don't tell people your face is ugly,

and I don't like your eyes.

I don't say ugly. You said not my type.

Not my type, yes. Yeah, okay.

But you keep saying that, you've said it many times.

Just, ah, too close, too close, respect my space.

Do I need to bring a gift when I enter a home?

Do I bring a gift? Yes, yes, yes.

Is it rude to give money?

Cheap. Cheap, so not money.

Not money. Not money.

No, thank you.

Did you want the belt, do you want the belt?

No.

Watch, could I give you my watch?

Yes!

It's a nice watch. Yes, yes, yes, please.

Yes, yeah, okay.

Unbelievable.

Oh, now you hug, right?

Thank you. Okay.

I'm getting that back once we're done shooting.

What kind of Japanese do you know now?

Now? Mhm.

I know there's different kinds of sushi.

Just a moment please.

Weida-San, she's my assistant.

Oh. Weida-San.

Where was she, you were just hiding in the corner?

Yes. Oh.

Did you hear everything that she said about my face?

Yes.

Do you agree with her about my face?

No, very handsome, I think.

Oh, well, hello.

If a man sees an attractive woman in Japan,

can I go?

Do you like that?

This is my first to see a human being make those kind of--

You haven't seen a human being make those noises before?

So you want to know ordering food--

Yes. Or greetings?

Excuse me, where did Weida go?

Hm? Where's Weida?

Where did she go, Weida?

What are you doing, why do you keep going?

What are you, you're like a person in a cuckoo clock.

Oh please, you may go back.

Yeah, back to your corner please.

When you need me. Yes.

I, yes.

You'll just magically appear.

So she's right there, but we can't see her,

but she's around the corner.

If you need, please call her.

Yeah, well, she'll probably get here pretty quickly

because she's right behind that wall.

I see her, I can see your hands.

Yeah.

Would you like gum? No, no, very rude.

What's rude about gum, what's the problem with gum?

No.

Weida-San.

Chewing gum, yes, is really--

Rude.

What's the problem with it?

It's disrespectful.

See, you are impolite, and you don't respect others.

Please, stop.

How many piece of gum? Yes.

I eat a lot of gum.

Please. Hm?

You want me to swallow this?

I would die if I swallowed this.

Where do I put?

Where do I?

Is it okay if I put this under the table?

No, you don't do that here?

Do you think I will be accepted here in Japan?

Why can't you just, why are you like this?

She does not think I will be accepted

by many people in Japan. Ooh.

Now, do you think I will be popular

with the Japanese women? Yes, yes.

Am I considered attractive, do you think,

to Japanese, why are you laughing at my question?

Why are you saying no?

That's terrible, let her answer.

If you keep the distance, then--

If you don't shout.

But I am a very expressive person, I move.

I jump, this is who I am, and you're asking me

to deny who I am as a person and not be myself.

These are the things I do.

I move, and I'm someone who--

Long legs. What's that?

Long. Do you like that?

Yeah.

You like that I have long legs?

Ooh!

Nice!

I like tall person. So this

is the part you like? Yes.

But this part, rest go away?

I've been here just a few hours,

and you're the first person I've met in Japan.

Hug.

Okay, you interested, you want a little of this over here?

Huh? Yeah, you need exercise.

What did you say to me, say it again, what'd you just say?

You need exercise.

I exercise all the time!

What do you mean I need exercise?

What?

What do you think?

Very fluffy.

But I think

I'm thought of as very lean in America.

In America, I'm lean.

Please, sit, sit here, yeah.

And you know where I'm gonna go?

I'm gonna go here. Hide!

Right here, fatty's gonna be back here.

For more infomation >> Conan's Japanese Etiquette Lesson - Duration: 8:51.

-------------------------------------------

Müll den Porsche! Stahlarbeiter-Künstler bauen das ikonische Auto aus Altmetall - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> Müll den Porsche! Stahlarbeiter-Künstler bauen das ikonische Auto aus Altmetall - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Violent Shaking And Swaying Buildings Reported After Major Alaska Earthquake | NBC News - Duration: 5:36.

For more infomation >> Violent Shaking And Swaying Buildings Reported After Major Alaska Earthquake | NBC News - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

Como Hacer una CONSOLA CASERA para Jugar a FORTNITE! - Duration: 14:05.

For more infomation >> Como Hacer una CONSOLA CASERA para Jugar a FORTNITE! - Duration: 14:05.

-------------------------------------------

Facebook Executive Ordered Staff To Dig Up Dirt On George Soros - Duration: 3:54.

With every new story that comes out, we're finding more and more evidence to show that

Facebook really is an organization that is run by absolute and complete scumbags.

A new report this week from Buzzfeed shows that COO of Facebook, Sheryl Sandberg, was

actually the person who directed employees, staffers, and the independent contractors

to dig up dirt on George Soros because Soros had the audacity to call out Facebook for

being a horrible company this past January.

Sheryl Sandberg, Chief Operating Officer of Facebook, who not long ago denied any involvement

in any of the opposition research or attacks on George Soros has now been revealed by Buzzfeed.

According to emails from Facebook that Facebook has authenticated, she is the one who in those

emails directed people to dig up dirt on George Soros.

So now here's what we know.

We know that Sandberg lied.

We know that she lied when she said she was not involved in any of the opposition research

or the direction of such research with regards to George Soros.

That was a lie.

Her own emails prove it.

She not only was involved, she was the one who ordered it.

She ordered staffers to go out there and dig up dirt on George Soros to play into the right

wing's hand of their conspiracy theories that George Soros is funding everything bad in

the United States.

None of that was true, but Sandberg bought it and then ordered staff to go after Soros.

Now, part of the issue with Facebook obviously is the fact that they did little to nothing

and just ignored the problem of the, uh, so called election interference, which I have

a problem with that.

Okay.

What happened?

And this is what we know happened, um, you had other countries like Russia, they bought

some ads on Facebook to spread some memes.

I'm sorry, but I don't buy that as election interference.

Is it underhanded and dirty?

Probably.

Is that election interference?

No.

We need to grow up a little bit more as a country.

If we think that somebody's putting a meme on Facebook is interfering with an election,

we need to take a better look at ourselves as a country.

Figure out why we're so damn stupid that we would be influenced by a meme on Facebook.

What I do have a problem with for Facebook, one is them not doing anything about it and

not realizing that this was an issue and more importantly the fact that they can't seem

to keep our data secure.

Tens of millions of Facebook users just here in the United States this year have had their

personal data leaked out by the company because they're just so damn bad at cyber security.

The company is being sued, left and right for discrimination, mostly with regards to

the job postings they allowed on their site and they're selling your personal data using

that for advertisers to come target you specifically whether or not you agreed to allow them to

do it.

So yeah, Facebook has a lot of problems and I think a lot of them at this point are coming

from the management.

It's coming from Zuckerberg.

It's coming from Sandburg.

It's coming from all of the people at the top.

They got in over their heads, they made a buttload of money and now they're freaking

out because they don't know how to contain this Frankenstein's monster that they have

created.

Facebook has become too big.

Facebook has become too much and it truly thanks to the direction of people like Sheryl

Sandberg has become an absolutely evil and disgusting corporation.

For more infomation >> Facebook Executive Ordered Staff To Dig Up Dirt On George Soros - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

World AIDS Day PSA | RENT - Duration: 0:28.

For more infomation >> World AIDS Day PSA | RENT - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

Mike Baxter Vlog #5: The Scariest Words In The English Language | Season 7 | LAST MAN STANDING - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> Mike Baxter Vlog #5: The Scariest Words In The English Language | Season 7 | LAST MAN STANDING - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Is It Time to Buy Celgene Stock? - Duration: 9:15.

Shannon Jones: Turning our attention to the last stock, this has been one of my favorites.

It's rare, Todd, to have a large-cap biotech player go on sale. One of my favorites is Celgene, ticker CELG.

Many large-cap biotech companies right now are ridiculously cheap.

Celgene is actually down 33% on the year, for some reasons which are very much warranted.

[laughs] It's currently sitting at $69 a share. It's lost half of its value since about a year ago.

It's trading at about 7X forward earnings, but when you compare that to the other major players,

you're looking at 11X for Biogen, 9X for Gilead, and 13X for Amgen.

It actually makes Celgene look that much more attractive.

Todd Campbell: Yeah.

Listeners, if you own Celgene and you've suffered through that loss, I feel your pain.

[laughs] This is a core holding in the healthcare portion of my own personal portfolio.

I've been riding this one lower. It's a long-term holding for me.

I agree with you, it's rare to see a company -- I'm going to take this one step further.

It's rare to see a company that's growing by double-digits that is trading at such a discount

vs. where it was a year ago.

You said, there are some good reasons for that, but I think that those reasons are pretty temporary.

I don't know if you agree. Jones: I totally agree.

Digging into that, a little over a year ago, they had the big Phase III disastrous failure for GD301.

It certainly took a huge hit to the stock.

Even worse, and probably more embarrassing for the company, was the refuse to file notice

that they received from the FDA for one of the most widely-watched, most anticipated assets,

and that was Ozanimod for multiple sclerosis.

For our listeners who aren't aware, it's one thing to get a complete response letter where

the FDA says, "No, we're not going to approve this even after we've reviewed the application."

It's a whole 'nother thing when the FDA says, "I'm not even going to look at this because it's not complete."

Todd, this is something you expect from a rookie biotech that just sprung off the side

of the streets of San Francisco, right? [laughs] Campbell: Certainly not a company that has

four blockbuster drugs on the market! You would not expect to have that.

I think they moved fast.

It was an acquisition, they spent billions of dollars on it a few years ago when they

bought Receptos to get Ozanimod. They just moved too quick.

Now, they're going back, they're going through everything, they're trying to get all their ducks in a row.

I think they plan on refiling that early next year. But I think you're right.

That was egg on the face for Celgene, no question. Jones: And it certainly doesn't stop there.

To bring it more in terms of what's happening now and what the concerns are moving forward,

it comes down to Revlimid.

Right now, Revlimid makes up about 63% of Celgene's revenue.

A huge moneymaker for the company, but they are going to be facing generic competition

as soon as 2022, and there are multiple generic competitors.

They were able to actually stave off Natco Pharma a couple of years ago.

Basically, they structured an agreement where Natco would limit its volume, which basically

means that they have no incentive to offer discounts.

That's great for Celgene.

But now, you've got companies like Mylan, you've also got Dr. Reddy's Laboratories that

are going to have generics.

I'm hopeful, cautiously optimistic, that they'll be able to structure similar agreements with these companies.

But that is a huge cloud hanging over Celgene right now.

Campbell: We have to put that a little bit in perspective.

I thought that we would see these brand name drugs lose a lot more of their market share

early on, the biologics, when biosimilars were approved, than they have.

What you're seeing is, these companies are getting increasingly smarter in figuring out

ways to control the decline so that it's a slower pace than maybe you would otherwise expect.

That's going to buy Celgene some important time.

One of the things -- and you're probably going to hit on this in a second -- that I think

is interesting about talking about Celgene today is that they've got some big news potentially

coming very soon at ASH.

One of those news items that'll be coming at ASH is going to be insight into what could

become a successor drug to Revlimid, bb21217, which is the second generation version of

those CAR-Ts for multiple myeloma. Jones: ASH is actually coming up next week.

For our listeners who aren't familiar, it's the American Society of Hematology.

It's a huge conference.

Both scientists and investors and companies come and present data.

bluebird bio, who Celgene has partnered with on bb2121, will be presenting data.

All eyes will definitely be on that.

To your point, Todd, they've got a lot of things right now that have been working against them,

but for things that I think could work in their favor, they're looking to launch

at least five new drugs over the next couple of years.

Potentially bb2121 and the others, but also Ozanimod, as we've talked about, they're actually

expecting to submit for U.S. and European approvals in the first quarter of 2019 after

the delay with the RTF.

That's a drug that could reach $1 billion annually just on the MS indication.

Like many MS drugs, they're also going for the GI indications like ulcerative colitis.

That could be another big moneymaker. They've also got Fedratinib.

Celgene plans to file for a U.S. approval of blood disease drug Fedratinib in treating

myelofibrosis by the end of this year for European submission.

If it wins, this drug could compete against Incyte's billion-dollar blockbuster Jakafi.

They've got a number of different drugs in the pipeline.

Luspatercept is another drug on the blood disorder spectrum.

This is partnered with Acceleron Pharma. Celgene thinks it could have $2 billion in peak sales there.

We talked a little bit about it on the cell therapy side, they've also got liso-cel,

the company's gene therapy for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.

You've got a really rich pipeline.

Evaluate Pharma actually has it as the No. 3 best pipeline in the entire industry.

This could more than make up for any decline that we may see on Revlimid sales.

Campbell: I totally agree.

That's one of the reasons that I'm so confident about holding onto this as a core holding.

Obviously, like we said at the top of the segment, we've taken it on the chin, investors,

with our Celgene shares.

But they've got a lot of irons in the fire, and a lot of these could be very large drugs.

You talked about them. These are blockbusters in the making, potentially.

We still obviously have to get those filings done and have them go smoothly, and we have

to have the FDA weigh in with approvals on these things.

But I see a path for them to get to that $20 billion in revenue and beyond over the course

of the next decade. And that's even in the face of the threats to Revlimid.

Jones: Absolutely. The company has been raising their full-year guidance every quarter.

Right now, they just raised it in Q3 to $15.2 billion up from $14.8 at the start of the year.

Growth is definitely happening. Don't write off Celgene because of where the stock is trading.

It has lots of shots on goal here. Right now, it's literally trading at its all-time lows.

If there was ever a time to get in on this stock, I would say that time is now.

Campbell: Second the motion! Listen, you're never going to pick the bottom.

In my view, there's a difference between catching a falling knife, which is going out and buying

shares in a company that has fallen on tough times, the shares continue to fall.

If the company is not working on disruptive things, if their sales are falling, if their

profit is falling, then yeah, wait until it bottoms, wait until it settles out.

Don't try and catch that falling knife. But that's not the case with Celgene.

They're still growing their top line, they're still growing their bottom line.

As you put it, they have all these shots on goal.

For more infomation >> Is It Time to Buy Celgene Stock? - Duration: 9:15.

-------------------------------------------

How to SIM Unlock T-Mobile Smartphones using Device Unlock App! [100% FREE] - Duration: 3:56.

hi guys today I'm going to show you how to unlock the sim on your T-Mobile

device once you have paid off EIP your installment plan or if you paid it

outright you should be able to unlock the SIM for example if you want to use

this on AT&T or other carriers you'll have to unlock the sim now I did go on

my t-mobile account about five minutes ago and I paid off the rest of two hundred and

seventy dollars that's remaining on my Galaxy Note 8 and let's see if it works

make sure you have your T-mobile SIM card inserted the one you're using with

your account. I'm even getting a message it's paid off here um so now

you should have an app called device unlock. alright and you should be able to

do permanently unlock now and it should unlock your phone and boomshakalaka!

as you can see it's really simple to do once you pay off your EIP or if you paid

100% for your device you'll be able to unlock the sim easily alright just using

the app and I'm gonna go ahead and hit restart now and we'll go ahead and

insert another SIM I'm gonna go ahead and insert my Verizon SIM card and see

if it works and it should work it's gonna be

interesting alright I got it rebooted and I'm gonna go ahead and insert

another SIM card alright I've inserted my Verizon SIM card and I'm gonna have

to restart and I'm actually getting this SIM screen here I'm never actually seen

this taking a little too long

alright it's rebooting once more and Wow now it's rebooting into Verizon so I

guess all of the newer models of the galaxies I think starting with Galaxy S8

and also the Note 8 I think Samsung implemented where you can go ahead and

use on all four carriers as long as you unlock the sim so now I can use

it fully on Verizon network wow that's pretty cool I got 4GLTE right away my

activation complete and it got actually rid of the T-mobile apps and installed

Verizon so yeah so long as you unlock the sim now you can use it on other

carriers and this goes for same for all the newer Samsung phones any Samsung

phones ending in model number "U" for example this is I think N950U

or if you have the galaxy versions. so now I can go ahead and use it fully on

Verizon network make sure calls are working

and it's working fine hello hello hello so voice calls working just fine it is a

full Verizon Galaxy Note 8 I actually didn't know that it actually did that

that's pretty cool anyway for t-mobile it's really simple to do once you pay

off EIP you can unlock the SIM right away within

five minutes using the app so you don't have to call in wait you can just do it

all on the app and then you can go ahead and use it on any other US networks and

should work fine on Sprint also let me hit the thumbs up for me if this video

has helped you subscribe for more cool stuff like this and as always stay HIGH on Android!

For more infomation >> How to SIM Unlock T-Mobile Smartphones using Device Unlock App! [100% FREE] - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - My pain locked away (fabian secon) - Lyrics - Duration: 3:13.

This video includes lyrics on the screen

For more infomation >> Nightcore - My pain locked away (fabian secon) - Lyrics - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Is President Trump's Threat to Slap Tariffs on Apple's iPhone Serious? - Duration: 4:38.

Mac Greer: Let's move on to a Wall Street Journal interview where President Trump suggested

that the United States could slap 10% tariffs on iPhones and laptops imported from China. Ron, 10% tariff.

That sounds like a lot. What would that mean for Apple and Apple's business?

Ron Gross: First off, I don't think it will actually happen. I think it's a negotiating tactic.

A lot of bluster.

This is not a political show, so I'm going to let everyone decide for themselves what

they think about that bluster. But I do think it's a negotiating tactic.

It's ahead of the G20 meeting where there'll be further discussions with China about the

tariffs and about our trade war, for lack of a better term.

I don't think it's actually going to happen.

But if it did, certainly a company the size of Apple could weather that storm, and they

could do it by passing along price increases to consumers.

Although, I have a feeling they would not do that. They probably would eat it.

10% might translate, I've read some research, to about a $1 billion decrease in operating profit.

It wouldn't be permanent. It would be over a few quarters until things got worked out.

$1 billion in total.

If it was a 25% tariff, then of course, you're getting maybe triple that, $3 billion or so

in lost operating profit.

Again, a company the size of Apple could easily weather that storm.

It would certainly be a loss in their earnings per share, which impacts valuation.

But again, these are all short-term concerns.

If you believe in Apple as a company you want to own for the next 10-20 years,

you probably can just ignore it. Cross: Yeah, I agree with Ron.

A lot of bluster right now coming from the White House, especially ahead of the G20 meeting

this Friday and after the news with General Motors closing the plants, and the frustrations

that President Trump has with them, talking about them bringing jobs back and not selling

and manufacturing cars in China.

I think this is piggybacking on top of that, trying to show a little muscle ahead of meeting

with the G20 countries on Friday. Gross: You're hitting Apple a little bit while it's down.

The stock has come under a decent amount of pressure, as most of the FAANG stocks have.

Apple in particular is down 23% from late August, early September.

Now this kind of talk has people jumping on the bandwagon and selling Apple off even more.

Those are short-term investors, people who are more concerned about the stock going down

5-10% in the near term rather than wondering where Apple's going to be five years from now.

Again, for Foolish investors, for long-term investors, I would be more concerned about

whether Apple continues to be an innovative company, whether its ecosystem is going to

move forward, continue to generate profits.

Worry less about what's going to happen over the next two, three quarters.

Andy Cross: It's interesting to think about the pricing power Apple has.

They've been able to raise the average selling price of the iPhone dramatically over the

last five years. Now, some of the units are over $1,000.

Whether they will decide, if this happens, if they keep it and try to figure out ways

to offset that, or if they would actually try to pass that on to consumers.

And, would consumers be willing to pay a little bit higher?

We do know that iPhone sales have stagnated a little bit, and they've been able to make

their revenue growth up on the pricing side, not necessarily unit side.

Greer: I think I'm part of the problem. I have an iPhone 6s. I have no desire to get a new phone.

What I will do is, I'm going to get the battery replaced.

I've already had it replaced once, and now it's awful again.

But I don't need a new phone.

Each new iPhone, I know it's better and it takes better photos and all that, but the

difference is so incremental at this point.

Aren't there a lot of people like me who are like, "I'm good with my old phone.

I'm just going to change the battery."

Gross: I think there are a lot of people like you that have maybe the 8 or 8s.

With a 6s, you're a little bit… They're going to stop supporting that at some point.

Cross: I have a 7, and I thought I was a little bit behind.

But then, of course, I should always compare myself to Mac.

Greer: True story, I was the last guy at The Motley Fool with a BlackBerry.

One of our techies was like, "Can we quit supporting you?

Can you put that away?" Cross: Do you have your Palm Pilot, too?

Greer: I do not.

For more infomation >> Is President Trump's Threat to Slap Tariffs on Apple's iPhone Serious? - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

Amazon: Cyber Monday 2018 Was Our Biggest Day Ever - Duration: 7:07.

Mac Greer: Our final story, a good start to the week for Amazon.

In a press release, Amazon called Cyber Monday "the single biggest shopping day in the company's

history with the most products ordered worldwide." What does it mean?

Andy Cross: They coined a new term that I had not heard called "the turkey five."

Ron Gross: I love that! It sounds like a band, but a really bad band.

Cross: [laughs] A terrible band. Well, these are five very good things for Amazon.

The five days between Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday.

Clearly, the expectations of Amazon to do well were met relative to what people may have thought.

They didn't announce the dollar numbers. But, clearly a good day.

For a company that has probably near 50% market share of online sales, days like this are very important.

We know the value of Singles Day over in China to the likes of Alibaba.

I think it set a record this year, of more than $30 billion in one-day sales.

Estimates are somewhere around $8 billion spent on Cyber Monday.

If Amazon got about half of that, that's $4 billion in sales across Amazon's platform.

Not bad, not bad at all.

Gross: They didn't release a lot of data, they just released a lot of big numbers.

It's hard to know if they're good.

The turkey five, they did 180 million items over those five days, which sounds like a

big number, but I don't know if people were expecting 200 million or 150 million and what

that translates into dollars. Obviously, it sounds like a big number.

18 million toys, more than 13 million fashion items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday combined.

These are obviously huge numbers.

Amazon continues, as Andy said, to be the major online player here.

Most transactions are going through Amazon.

Cross: It's interesting.

I did a little shopping this weekend and used Amazon, bought one or two things across their platform.

Used it as the go-to place, rather than usually searching for Google.

Now, I just go to Amazon.

What's interesting about that is how they are starting to really leverage that into

other businesses, including advertising sales. That's going to be a really nice business for them.

We're already starting to see more and more advertising across Amazon's platform.

Some estimates are that their advertising business is going to grow more than 35%

per year over the next five years.

One investment bank estimates up to $28 billion dollars of revenues per year in five years.

As it continues to get more and more consumers to its platforms, they can leverage that.

It used to be just AWS. Very important, clearly.

But we're starting to see different value opportunities for Amazon outside of just traditional e-commerce sales.

Gross: We talk about Apple's ecosystem. You can also talk about Amazon's, as well.

The three main growth drivers, I would have to say, going forward, are going to be Prime,

which primes the pump, if you will. Over 100 million people pay for Amazon Prime right now.

They recently raised the price from $99 to $119.

People didn't seem to bat an eye at that increase. And then, as you said, Web Services.

And then, advertising is really the up and comer.

Those three things -- Prime, Web Services,

and advertising -- are the future growth drivers of Amazon.

Greer: Amazon, that advertising comes at the expense of Google, right?

Cross: Google and Facebook are by far the largest online advertiser players.

Amazon has probably only around 4% of the total market.

Facebook and Google are the real giants in there through their various platforms.

We know how hungry Jeff Bezos and that team can be when they are the smaller fish going

after larger players, especially going after their margins.

I'm actually a shareholder of Google and Facebook as well.

And when I see that kind of market share and the potential for them to grow, and the way

they're using those advertising placements inside the Amazon platform, both on traditional

through your laptops or computers, as well through their mobile apps, you do think that's

just going to be a really, nice very profitable business for Amazon over the next five, 10 years.

Gross: We talked earlier about Apple's stock getting smacked.

Amazon is also right there with it, along with a lot of the other large tech stocks

that led the rally up until now. Amazon's off about 22% since September.

I'm a shareholder, it's not something I worry about. These things ebb and flow.

It had quite a run. All of these stocks had quite a run.

It depends when you bought, obviously, but you can't be upset with what's happened over

the last several years if you own any of these stocks.

It's something I continue to hold, I continue to be a proud shareholder.

I don't worry about the dips. Greer: Let's bring it back to Cyber Monday.

Andy, you mentioned you picked up a few things. What'd you get?

Cross: I picked up last night, between 11:00 and 12:00 just got in to get my deal promos,

I bought some things for the family for Christmas. Yesterday, I did not buy on Amazon.

Friday, I did buy on Amazon. Greer: Ron?

Gross: I bought a ton -- maybe literally -- of protein bars.

15% off, Cyber Monday sale. thinkThin was the brand, for those who are interested.

They're pretty tasty. High protein. Greer: And it sounds like you got a deal.

Gross: I got a nice deal. I bought too many.

They'll just sit in my pantry and my wife is going to be like, "What happened here?"

Cross: I need to be a little cagey because I think my wife listens to the show.

Greer: There's no way your wife listens to the show!

Cross: At least, she probably has not listened this long.

Gross: You know, the more you buy, the more you save.

Greer: I love that. I was eyeing some Crocs.

Gross: [laughs] Of course.

Greer: I have one pair, and I have a pair of imitation Crocs.

They're not good. And Amazon had $9.99 Crocs.

You're making money, essentially. Cross: They're giving it away.

Greer: And then I'm like, I just can't get there.

So then I looked at some fur-lined Crocs, which are really nice.

You know, the winter Crocs?

But then I'm like, I don't know if I can let myself go to that point.

Gross: Yeah, I think good decision. Greer: Don't you think?

Gross: Yeah. I also think you need a hobby.

Cross: I want to know the decision-making process behind getting the imitation Crocs.

Gross: It's like imitation crab meat. Greer: I'll tell you this, and I'm a Crocs shareholder.

I will tell you that, I thought, Crocs, imitation Crocs, they're all the same.

I picked these up for $7 at CVS. They're awful. They are not all the same.

If you think, how difficult can Crocs be? Crocs is like the secret formula to Coca-Cola.

No one else can make a Croc.

Cross: As Buffett says, price is what you pay, value is what you get.

Greer: I don't know what you're getting with my imitation Crocs, but it's not pretty.

Gross: Nothing good.

For more infomation >> Amazon: Cyber Monday 2018 Was Our Biggest Day Ever - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

How to clear cache and cookies on Chrome - Duration: 0:48.

In this video, we'll show you how to clear your cache in Google Chrome on a computer.

This can help fix certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on YouTube.

To get started, open Chrome and click the menu icon.

Now click "More tools", then "Clear browsing data".

It's a good idea to keep this first option unchecked, and these two checked.

To finish up, click "Clear data".

When you visit YouTube, you may need to sign in again.

If you're still having loading or formatting issues after clearing your cache, let us know

in the comments below.

And that's it!

Subscribe to our channel for more YouTube tips and tricks.

For more infomation >> How to clear cache and cookies on Chrome - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Advice to 20-29 Year Old Footballers - Duration: 4:29.

Sometimes I look back and I'm thinking why did I reject that Welling offer?

When I look back on my past sometimes I look back and I'm thinking

why did I reject that Welling offer?

I look and I'm thinking you know what I should have just left college and

just gone for it man and I look back and I'm thinking

I should have at least.. played at a semi-pro level

at least by 19, 20 or at least by 21 and I haven't played at that standard

and I'm 24 now and the only standard I've played at

is Sunday league or.. playing for the school team

I have no semi-pro experience not even like a pro club trial or

even playing for a youth pro..

So do you feel like you're stuck or.. what?

I've heard that so many times from other people not just in England but around the world

So when you tell me your story, I can relate.

This is the thing though..

You got to let go of the past.

Things didn't happen when you were younger I also regret things I didn't do younger

which I understand now which I should have done

but everyone goes through that you know?

So you have your bottom now But you haven't trained in three years

so first you gotta train and focus on that.

Second, is like set the goals.

Where do you want to be in 12-months?

Like where do you want to be in 12-months?

I'm really asking that!

In your life... like where do you want to be?

Cause, you gotta set those goals so everyday you can work towards something.

And once you set that goal of where I want to be in 12-months

and on top of that where do you want to be in 5-years or 10-years time?

And is football playing part of that or is it something else

in like you want to be have a career in something related to football

or whatever it is that you love doing.

And once you figure that out what you want to be in 5-years..

Or 10 years.. then you know what to do

in 12-months time or a months time and day by day

that's the most important thing.

Yeah so its like..

That's what I'm asking you though what's your 12-month goal?

what's your 5-year goal?

Really sit down and figure it out.

You gotta go forward now you know and set those new goals of what you want to

to do like..

and I don't think those goals have to be playing professionally either

but at least get back into it coz like playing for fun and enjoying it and remember

the reason why you started playing football because we all started playing because it

was fun so just like..

I don't think everybody should try and become a professional because its ****** hard.

Like..

Its really ******* hard like here!

You go through a lot of ups a lot of downs which is true in any person trying to reach

the top you know?

Whether its football, music.. its like to do with any successful person

right?

If you want to achieve the biggest level of success.

I've gone through it myself And I'm still not where I want to be you know?

My girlfriend we've been together for five years.. over five years.

We're not living together.

She's not in same country, she's not in England.

So we're doing long-distance.

And there's so many things you have to sacrifice and its not just that..

its sacrificing time from your friends, sacrificing time from your family, sacrificing your time

from parties or whatever Partying mm mm mm

And that's why I did the 100-day challenge because it was my number one priority

that's what I wanted to do and all these amazing things happened as a

result but it took a lot of sacrifice which a lot

of people don't understand Leaving family, leaving friends, leaving girlfriend

I had to use all the money that I saved in order to try get somewhere

and that's it you know you go through this journey and you never know the outcome

but what you can guarantee for sure is that it makes you a better person and

it leads you to where you want to go because you're following here

because football is fun as anything its fun!

Its better than any other sport! ha-ha!

For more infomation >> Advice to 20-29 Year Old Footballers - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

Android Developer Story: QQMusic delivers great experiences with Android 9 - Duration: 2:29.

QQ Music has been continuously pursuing breakthroughs

I think this is the reason why it has been so popular for almost a decade

I'm Abao, lead of the Android platform group

Every breakthrough is inseparable from the support of creativity, R&D, and platform

so our team has been paying close attention to

Google's technological evolvement and updates on Android

and strives to let our users enjoy the new system features as soon as possible

Our team led the current version adaptation

of QQ music for Android 9

I'm Shawn

the engineer responsible for Android 9 adaptation

We began to pay attention to the behavioral changes

and new features from DP1

and officially started the adaptation since DP2

New features such as edge-to-edge screen support

and native system notification style

have allowed our users to feel the evolution of the platform

Especially the latter

we received a lot of positive feedbacks

from the users who had experienced the native notification

From the developer's perspective

Android Studio has also become better and more powerful

Memory Profiler makes it easier to analyze memory

and we can monitor JNI memory allocation in real-time

With the help of Android Studio reducing memory usage has become a lot easier

Music apps usually have a foreground process and a background playback process

To meet the background execution restrictions of Android 9

these two processes need to be modified

We analyzed the data transmission and interface calls between the two processes

and finally met not only the restrictions of background execution

but also eliminated excessive wake-ups

In some scenarios, RAM usage can be reduced by more than 50%

We have been paying attention to Kotlin for awhile

The new features in the current project are mostly written in Kotlin language

This brings a lot of benefits to our development:

the average number of lines of code can be reduced by as much as 25%

and errors like NullPointerExpection can also be reduced by around 50%

We believe that in the future the usage of Kotlin will proliferate in our projects

With powerful toolchain and strong developer community support

we believe that Android will keep bringing us more security

better system behavior, lower power consumption and greater user experience

With the help of an ever-evolving and open platform like Android

QQ Music will continue to bring users a fantastic music experience

For more infomation >> Android Developer Story: QQMusic delivers great experiences with Android 9 - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

20 boy names ending in IO - the best baby names - www.namesoftheworld.net - Duration: 1:26.

20 baby boy names ending in IO

ANTONIO

ARCADIO

ARSENIO

AURELIO

BASILIO

BELISARIO

BENICIO

BRAULIO

DACIO

DARIO

ELADIO

FABIO

EMILIO

GIORGIO

JULIO

LUCIO

MARIO

OCTAVIO

SERGIO

VALERIO

Namesoftheworld .net, the web with all the names in the world: baby names, pet names, business names and boat names.

For more infomation >> 20 boy names ending in IO - the best baby names - www.namesoftheworld.net - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

20 nombres para niños terminados en IO - los mejores nombres de bebé - www.nombresparamibebe.com - Duration: 1:31.

20 baby boy names ending in IO

ANTONIO

ARCADIO

ARSENIO

AURELIO

BASILIO

BELISARIO

BENICIO

BRAULIO

DACIO

DARIO

ELADIO

FABIO

EMILIO

GIORGIO

JULIO

LUCIO

MARIO

OCTAVIO

SERGIO

VALERIO

Namesoftheworld .net, the web with all the names in the world: baby names, pet names, business names and boat names.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét