Thứ Tư, 21 tháng 6, 2017

Youtube daily Jun 21 2017

Out of 60 medical students.

Is it so difficult... to find about one medical student?

Miss. Suhani.

- What's your name? - Aditya.

Can you jump off a moving train?

"It overflowed... the water from the pitcher overflowed."

I think you are in love.

Coz I love you.

Dad, if there is a marriage proposal from a rich family, what would you do?

Why would I want to marry you?

I am the symbol of your marriage.

Hug me.

Men show their true colours after marriage.

"Soaring."

"Are my dreams."

"The light mist that descended last night."

"Left my eyes brimming."

"As it pattered on my hands."

Had I not insisted on marrying, all this would never have happened.

Why don't you say it clearly... that you don't need me anymore.

And now I have to break my head with you throughout my life.

If you like someone else you can go with her.

"Let me meet my beloved. Let me meet, just once."

"Let me meet my beloved. Let me meet, just once."

For more infomation >> Saathiya - Trailer | Vivek Oberoi | Rani Mukerji - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Speech by Pakistani Student in Urdu Hindi-Best Debates Ever in Urdu - Duration: 2:24.

Funny Speech in Shan E Ramzan lFunny Speech Ary Digital in Girls

Funny Speech in Shan E Ramzan lFunny Speech Ary Digital in Girls

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét