Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 6, 2017

Youtube daily Jun 26 2017

The 54th Femina Miss India World 2017 winner is Manushi Chhillar from Haryana

while the first runner-up is Sana Dua from Jammu and Kashmir

and the second runner-up is Priyanka Kumari from Bihar.

For more infomation >> New Femina Miss India 2017 Haryana girl Manushi Chhillar Walks Away With Crown | MostVirals.com - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Если Весело Живется, Делай Так - Развивающие Мультики - Детские Песни - Duration: 31:58.

For more infomation >> Если Весело Живется, Делай Так - Развивающие Мультики - Детские Песни - Duration: 31:58.

-------------------------------------------

Billy's Death Scene | Power Rangers (2017) | Movie Clip 4K - Duration: 4:09.

Take the left, I'll take the right.

Okay. Got it.

- We'll, untie him. Hold this. - No, no, no.

Let's just think about this, okay?

Oh, shit!

Right on time.

I was beginning to think you were too dumb

to know where the dead ships live.

Let's play.

Five little rangers tied up like fish.

The leader? Oh, hello, Red.

Oh!

You're not entirely disappointing.

Oh, look at you. Trying to figure out my plan.

I'll just tell you.

Yellow has led you to your deaths.

Because I'm going to kill you,

one by one, until you tell me,

where is my crystal?

We don't know.

No, Red. You don't know!

But guess what?

One of you does.

Who could it be?

Eenie, meenie, miney...

Blue.

Blue, so loyal.

Pure of heart.

Tell the class what you know!

Where's my crystal?

You can tell me now, Blue,

or you can tell me after I kill all of your friends.

Let's start with Black.

No! Stop!

No.

He dies in three, two...

Okay! Okay!

Don't hurt my friends, all right?

It's at a dining establishment.

Where? What does that mean? What's it called?

It's a Krispy Kreme.

- Krispy Kreme? - Krispy Kreme.

This is a special place?

- Very special. - It must be.

The source of life itself is buried there.

Thank you, Blue, for being so weak.

Zordon would lose all respect for me if I don't kill you.

- At least one of you. - What?

No! Billy!

- Billy! - Billy!

- Jason, we gotta help him! - Billy! Billy!

You're not ready to kill me.

Ha! You're not worthy.

Quick! Get the rope!

Billy!

Billy?

He's gonna be okay, right?

Come on.

Hey, hey. You got this, big guy. Come on.

He's dead.

He's dead.

No.

For more infomation >> Billy's Death Scene | Power Rangers (2017) | Movie Clip 4K - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Mention's New "Spread" Feature: Watch Your Mentions Blossom Out - Duration: 1:09.

The spread feature helps mention users

see every conversation that comes from a

single news article or social mention.

This lets them monitor PR campaigns,

identify influencers, and see which

content works best for them.

Let's take a look now.

You'll find spread in the Insights Center.

Just choose the alert you want to monitor

and then select spread.

At the center of each cluster is a mention.

The smaller dots around are reactions to these mentions.

These are different because they

may not contain your keywords at all.

Instead, they're conversations that have resulted

directly from a mention.

In this case we can see that,

from a single news article about the French president,

a range of new conversations has emerged.

You can hover over each for more information,

or click to see exactly what was said.

And that is "spread."

Happy monitoring!

For more infomation >> Mention's New "Spread" Feature: Watch Your Mentions Blossom Out - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Power Rangers vs Putties | Power Rangers (2017) | Movie Clip 4K - Duration: 3:12.

Who is that?

Oh, my God!

Yes.

Come back to me, Goldar.

Come back.

Hold up. Look.

All right. Let's do this.

Yes!

Yee-haw!

Whoa, this is so much better with armor.

Come on! Bring it on!

Hey, heads up!

Guys, they just keep coming.

There's too many of them.

- You guys hold them off. - Zack, where are you going?

Whoo-hoo!

Make my monster grow!

I've missed you, my friend.

They're gonna push us off the edge!

Incoming!

Let's kill everyone.

Did you guys see that?

All right, who wants me to pimp their ride, too?

Uh, guys? We're too late.

Oh, man.

That's... that's a lotta gold.

We're gonna protect the crystal, right?

- We're going to Angel Grove. - Let's get the Zords.

For more infomation >> Power Rangers vs Putties | Power Rangers (2017) | Movie Clip 4K - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Russia offers MiG 35 to India, after Bangladesh - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> Russia offers MiG 35 to India, after Bangladesh - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Cos'è il Dark Social e come tracciarlo in Google Analytics - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Cos'è il Dark Social e come tracciarlo in Google Analytics - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Mr. Joof || LOVE STORM - Official music viedeo - Duration: 2:06.

**I swear**

It's cute

It's cute how you think you know about me

But what if I tell you, Everything you see

Is just another lie Lie to hide the truth

That I never wana share Share with the people I care with my heart

My heart

My Heart

Someone use to live there But I fear

I'm never gonna see her on my journey Oh dear!

She was the only one to understand my inner kid

I was an atheist still I thanked god for what he did

I'm a true believer now but, I never meant to be

I'm ready to face you god are you ready to face me

I am never gonna forgive ya for what ya did

I just found my soul mate but you cut me in the mid

& left me to bleed till I find my death

all set

But I refuse to take my last breath

Yes,

Yes he did that to me

I'm not really mad at him Cause he was just doing his job

& I'm certain he is very good at it

But for now

It's my turn to return the favour

What is your reason to erase her from all season?

Try all you can she is still in my prison

Guess how's helping me to keep up breathing,

who is she?

Yes, the soul of that very person you just stole from me.

God, I'm that mad – leaving the world to get her back

If you have any mad (on ya) tell them to get their backpack.

Run for your dignity – it was your last cue.

God, are you listening,

I'm coming for you.

Make no mistake

That wasn't a threat

I don't wana fight you

I just want you to

face your truth....

For more infomation >> Mr. Joof || LOVE STORM - Official music viedeo - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

8 Ball Pool Unlimited Coins |100% New updated Working Links 2017 - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> 8 Ball Pool Unlimited Coins |100% New updated Working Links 2017 - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

10 Famous Actors Who Are Also Musicians || Famous Actors Singers 2017 - Duration: 2:06.

actors who are singers too, actors who are singers too,

actors who are singers too, actors who are singers too,

actors who are singers too,

For more infomation >> 10 Famous Actors Who Are Also Musicians || Famous Actors Singers 2017 - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Baba Bulleh Shah Punjabi Kalam 2017!بابا بللہ شاہ مشہور کلام پنجابی - Duration: 10:07.

Baba Bulleh Shah Punjabi Kalam

Baba Bulleh Shah Punjabi Kalam

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét