Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily Jun 25 2018

some viewers find the way we speak quite entertaining..

cos we're mixing languages

mixing too many languages?

yes

we're mixing English, Mandarin..

and Taiwanese

oh right, and Taiwanese

they're all like 'I'm not understanding'

but we don't speak that much Taiwanese

but we do it once in a while, randomly

it comes out

in Taiwanese

if you can speak different languages

you end up mixing languages like us

Japanese, English

Mandarin, Taiwanese

if you know all of them

you understand us totally

not just parts of it

the yakitori is here!

look at how much we ate

you guys eat a lot for girls

don't say that!!

thanks for chatting with us, this is video by the way

thank you

no need to thank us

he's only 18 years old

Akio, we're gonna leave soon

will you miss us?

hmm, not really

whattttt

wrong answer

wrong answer

there's gonna be lots of people watching

youtuber?

about 50k subs

yes 50k

be careful what you say

nah nah, we're just kidding

all these girls might come and find you

when the girls watch my vid

they might be like "wowwww what a cutie"

no way

yes way!

I'm too young

I have viewers aged 15-24

oh if that's the case why not

what's your name?

shunpei?

Mr Shunpei

how old are you?

5 years old..

nandeyanen

what now?

we ate too much

we can't get guys

*correcting each other's taiwanese*

cha bor is a female

my taiwanese is not that good either

we'll come and visit you again

bye bye little brother Akio

my uni is in tokyo

I'm sad now.. but I'll come and find you in Tokyo

you can come and find me there

alright, we wil

which uni are you going to?

which uni?

sophia university

that's quite a famous uni

English name?

doshisha? sophia?

I know that uni, I wanted to go there

alright, we'll see you there

my name is Rachel

don't forget me

I look ugly today

don't say that..

look at me..

I meant my hair is ugly

I haven't showered in 3 days

you should edit that out

course I did..

I did

it's really cold, it's winter

are you lying now?

we're now going to public bath

that young boy before was really cute wasn't he?

yes, he was so cute

if only he was 10 years older

he's too young for us

it would be criminal

yes a crime

he's not even 20 yet

maybe if he was 5 years older

how old would that be?

23?

that's still too young for me..

what's good for you then? 25?

27 is good

that would be 10 years older

or 9 years

we will go and meet him

at sophia uni

i forgot to ask what faculty he'd be in

but he should be in the international/language related faculty

or english language related or chinese

we'll find him

we're coming for you akio

wait for me

if i can get it in australia, i dont really need to bring it back

but

you won't have to spend money there

but if it's too heavy..

if my baggage is too heavy

i'd have to pay excess baggage fees

and I left you a whole bunch of stuff for you

and now you giving me back a whole bunch of new stuff

there's no meaning

that's right

maybe you should stop looking or you'll keep wanting to take more

but i like looking

she has soooo much stuff

3 full boxes

over there

so much, seriously

did I give you this?

oh yes

do you want it back

not really

i bought some today, only if i knew

i sent two boxes today

and i bought a new one

you didn't tell me! if you did, i wouldn't go and get it

what a waste

I remember when I gave you this, you were like..

why do i need this?

i did use it once

when i had to give you my keys

that's right

oh that's right i remember

oh i need to give you my keys

goodnight

For more infomation >> Hitting on a Yakitori guy♥ 8 years younger than me - Duration: 10:30.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 [YOSHINOYA] Beef Bowl, Pork Bowl, Galbi, Beef Curry..Etc! 10 Servings! 7655kcal[Use CC] - Duration: 5:37.

Hello it's Kinoshita Yuka ( English subtitles by ~Aphexx~ )

So today tadaa! a Yoshinoya Haul I bought 10 beef bowls

why do beef bowls like these smell so wonderful I'm #Blessed to be surrounded by all this itadakimasu

I will start off with this its beef kabli

Its flavored with some gochujang It looks so yummy

meat is the 'Bestest'

This is loaded with onion as well

meat + rice = happiness

All done next up is onion and salt chicken bowl

It also comes with its yuzu citrus pepper

The chicken looks like this It's sprinkled with pepper

The chicken is so tasty and yummy

Its flavored with salt its so very tasty

All done Next is a beef bowl

I got them to load it up with extra helpings

Everything is so yummy with an egg

It looks amazing

It's flavored so nicely and The meat is so tender and yummy

I love the added onion in here as well

all done This is a beefy black Curry

It's got beef and Curry on it

Nothing beats beef and Curry

This black Curry has such depth of flavor

All done next up is some bulgalbi curry

the kalbi comes with some gochujang sauce

It looks so yummy

the Galbi is so yummy

The meat is so juicy

next up is a pork bowl with extra helpings

The pork is so fatty and yummy

next we have a chicken sukiyaki bowl

The toothsome chicken meat is flavored with this nice and sweet tasting sukiyaki

makes me crave rice all the more

Next up is a salty pork bowl with onion

The pork is flavored nicely with salt

next up is Kalbee with salt bowl

this also comes with some yuzu citrus pepper

The meat is so Juicy and yummy

I also love the simple flavors of the salt based sauce

Last up is an eel bowl I got them too give me 2 pieces of eel

So is that why it came with 2 packets of sansho pepper?

The eel looks so yummy

the meat is so juicy and the skin is so crisp I also love the sweet tasting sauce

Last mouthful itadakimasu

gochisosamadeshita

I feel so blessed to be able to eat so much meat and rice today

yoshinoya is so amazing you can buy beef pork and chicken meat

and to top it all off they also offer eel as well It's so nice to be able to eat all sorts of different things

It comes in so many different flavors as well such as the standard beef bowl flavor and salt flavors

It's so nice to be able to eat this variety of food so easily

It was all so yummy want you all please give it a try as well And as always thank you for watching if there's anything

You want me to do or eat please tell me in the comments section below if you like this video please hit the like And subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 [YOSHINOYA] Beef Bowl, Pork Bowl, Galbi, Beef Curry..Etc! 10 Servings! 7655kcal[Use CC] - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

Macron fordert Sanktionen für EU-Staaten, die Migranten-Aufnahme verweigern - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> Macron fordert Sanktionen für EU-Staaten, die Migranten-Aufnahme verweigern - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Making of Passion - Brighter than the Sun (Nick Wood feat. Senzoku Gakuen College of Music) - Duration: 7:08.

For more infomation >> Making of Passion - Brighter than the Sun (Nick Wood feat. Senzoku Gakuen College of Music) - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

Cáncer de endometrio y sus factores de riesgo: Todo lo que necesita saber en menos de 6 minutos - Duration: 5:28.

For more infomation >> Cáncer de endometrio y sus factores de riesgo: Todo lo que necesita saber en menos de 6 minutos - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

"Race 3" Ki Wajah Se "Salman Khan" Ko Lautane Padenge Distributors Ke Paise - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> "Race 3" Ki Wajah Se "Salman Khan" Ko Lautane Padenge Distributors Ke Paise - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

பூஜை என்ற பெயரில் இந்த நாய் செய்த காரியத்தை பாருங்கள் | Latest Tamil News | Kollywood Gossips - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> பூஜை என்ற பெயரில் இந்த நாய் செய்த காரியத்தை பாருங்கள் | Latest Tamil News | Kollywood Gossips - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

గీతా వైభవం | Geetha Vaibhavam | Bhagavad Gita | Importance Of Bhagavad Gita | Geetha Saram In Telugu - Duration: 24:26.

POOJA TV PRESENTS

For more infomation >> గీతా వైభవం | Geetha Vaibhavam | Bhagavad Gita | Importance Of Bhagavad Gita | Geetha Saram In Telugu - Duration: 24:26.

-------------------------------------------

Nonstop Cô Gái Nhà Bên Remix - Liên Khúc Nhạc Trẻ Remix Mới Hay Nhất 2018 - Nhac DJ VIETMIX 2018 - Duration: 1:09:19.

For more infomation >> Nonstop Cô Gái Nhà Bên Remix - Liên Khúc Nhạc Trẻ Remix Mới Hay Nhất 2018 - Nhac DJ VIETMIX 2018 - Duration: 1:09:19.

-------------------------------------------

Time Of Our Lives (Aye Aye) [The Official 2018 Russia FIFA World Cup] (Arabic Version) - Duration: 3:33.

Aye, aye here we go aye This is the time of our lives

Aye, aye here we go aye This is the time of our lives

Aye, aye here we go aye This is the time of our lives

Aye, aye here we go aye This is the time of our lives

Amazing can this be real It's like I'm living a dream

But it's how everyone feels We celebrate with one feel

So let's wave our hands, we can sing, we can dance

I don't want this to end Feels so good, feel so real

Aye, aye here we go aye This is the time of our lives

Aye, aye here we go aye This is the time of our lives (Come-on)

Aye, aye here we go aye This is the time of our lives

Aye, aye here we go aye This is the time of our lives

I love this moment right now No one could take it away

So let it happen and how It's why I cherish each day

So let's wave our hands, we can sing, we can dance

I don't want this to end Feels so good, feel so real

Aye, aye here we go aye This is the time of our lives

Aye, aye here we go aye This is the time of our lives (Come-on)

Aye, aye here we go aye This is the time of our lives, the time of

our lives Aye, aye here we go aye

This is the time of our lives Ayah what we see, ayah destiny

Ayah realize now we know the greatest Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh

Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh (WOW) Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh

Ohhh yeah, yeah, Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh

Aye, aye (ayyyay) here we go aye This is the time of our lives, the time of

our lives Aye, aye here we go aye

This is the time of our lives

For more infomation >> Time Of Our Lives (Aye Aye) [The Official 2018 Russia FIFA World Cup] (Arabic Version) - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

T'storms tonight, drier tomorrow - Duration: 3:29.

T'storms tonight drive tomorrow Hartford

CDW FSB negative 10 p.m. update we will still have scattered showers and

thunderstorms roaming around for the next few hours lightning and heavy

downpours are still possible especially along the shore line most of this

activity shall cease around midnight and patchy fog will follow under storms then

tonight scattered showers and understorms will finish their march

through connecticut this evening band tonight thus I will thereafter turn

partly cloudy and patchy fog may form in pockets thanks to the rain and continued

high humidity toward morning much drier air will move into the state and take

dewpoint temperatures in the 60s and send them into the 40s and low 50s next

week a few showers Monday Monday will begin partly sunny much drier and

comfortably cool the afternoon however maybe occasionally unsettled but jet

stream will dig sharper over the northeastern states allowing cooler air

to drift into the sky aloft the instability will result and a few

showers will fire there may be enough instabilities that there will be a

rhythm of showers and thunderstorms over the eastern New England that might even

bring small hail them as of now eastern Connecticut might be most prone to

having an isolated shower or thunderstorm but the highest

concentration of wet weather should remain these and northeast of the state

the balance of the afternoon will actually be pretty nice highs Monday

afternoon will be in the 70s to near 80 degrees there will be a nice northerly

breeze as well as puffy progestin cumulus clouds ripped across the sky dry

Tuesday and Wednesday Tuesday will be mostly sunny dry and pleasant high shear

will build into the state from the Great Lakes

pushing away Monday's unstable there Tuesday morning will be cool with

temperatures in the lower specifics but in the afternoon will be seasonably warm

with highs around for just over 80 degrees Wednesday should be slightly

warmer with highs in the low and for abby's sunshine will mix or clouds and

showers are possible late Wednesday and Wednesday night as warmer and more humid

air surges toward New England showers Thursday scattered showers will pass

through the state Thursday a wave of low pressure crossing the Great Lakes will

introduce moisture an upward motion into the atmosphere helping to create these

showers the search of warm air pushing northeast from the southern states will

further air this system in creating showers the day will otherwise be warm

and increasingly muggy with highs in the lower 80s

heatwave possible Friday Saturday and Sunday Friday and next weekend will be

hot and humid southwesterly flow in the wake of Thursday's system will develop

it will easily draught the warm air over southern us into Connecticut supporting

each day high in the 90s 5 humidity and stuffy nights with this

level of heat and humidity present isolated thunderstorms are possible

however given the lack of forcing to send the boy and their skyward the

chance is very small meteorologist Mike Cameron

For more infomation >> T'storms tonight, drier tomorrow - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

What Problems do Property Investors Face in 2018? - Duration: 4:48.

For more infomation >> What Problems do Property Investors Face in 2018? - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

দেখুন এই সময়ের সবচেয়ে জনপ্রিয় |বলিউডের ১৫ জন মুসলিম তারকা |আপনি হয়তো জানেন না - Duration: 2:07.

AlltoppersBD present

For more infomation >> দেখুন এই সময়ের সবচেয়ে জনপ্রিয় |বলিউডের ১৫ জন মুসলিম তারকা |আপনি হয়তো জানেন না - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

24 HAZİRAN 2018 SEÇİM SONUÇLARI | SON SEÇİM SONUÇLARI | SON DAKİKA SEÇİM SONUÇLARI ŞOKK!!!🙄🙄 - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> 24 HAZİRAN 2018 SEÇİM SONUÇLARI | SON SEÇİM SONUÇLARI | SON DAKİKA SEÇİM SONUÇLARI ŞOKK!!!🙄🙄 - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

20180512 SR talk Blue Spring Festival - Duration: 21:30.

Translation are only approximate.

How are You? I'm Seungri from Bigbang.

X! Why is it raining.

I am expecting to see you today

but why is it raining?

Today my stylist have prepared nice clothes for me

but I have decided to wear raincoat

to get wet with you all in the rain.

It is ok to get wet since I'm young.

I am going to lose hair but it is fine.

I can implant hair.

Nowadays their technique is great.

They can move the hair from back to front.

Anyway nice to meet you.

(VIPs screaming)

Do I look handsome?

It has been a long time since I hear I look handsome.

I cannot hear that when I'm with my members.

I also hear 'work hard' as well as you are handsome hahaha

I heard that the stage of Blue Spring Festival

is where I have to give a lecture,

However I am not the person who can lecture you here.

I am still learning and I am not perfect.

and I don't like people coaching me.

since we all have different principles

and different personalties

and we all dream of different futures.

I believe that 'I am not you and you are not me

why do you order me around because I was young,

So instead of saying "Hey, do this!",

today, I will let you know how to live fun.

me, Seung-sby

will let you know how to live fun for 20 mins.

How's that? Isn't it sounds fun?

I know you want to live fun.

Guys

famous, handsome, pretty…. rich....

that is not worth it.

Who live fun is the best.

Now, here is the first point to live fun,

information.

Guys, repeat after me. Information

Korea is IT powerhouse, right?

IT is the abbreviation of Information Technology.

Information.

When I was debut,

there were no smartphones like now.

Hey, do you remember lollipop?

In past, there was horizontal flip phone,

Ko-ara phone, and Kim Yu-na phone.

In that time it was folded phone

We can only make calls and send text message with it.

We cannot surf the internet with a phone.

Now, what can you do when you turn on the phone?

You can play game, you can surf the internet,

you can do SNS,

if you want to do live broadcasting,

you can turn on your phone and you can do it now.

It's the time.

You are living in the era where you can get information

when you want, in any time, and in anywhere.

Guys

get information.

Good restaurant,

travel,

and so on….

you can get different information anywhere.

GO get information.

You need yo have information.

When you know more things, you can be happy.

Actually, recently

I am studying history.

You've probably heard about it.

You need to know history to know the economy.

It is really fun.

I can know this era I am living in and it is really fun.

Not only our country, another country like Europe, USA…..

Why USA became like this, why Europe became like that….

why our country became like that…..

It's really fun.

We can study an economy with internet…

It's fun.

Fun things, get information.

Understand?

If you don't know you need to ask.

Right?

Dumbest person in the world is one who do not know but don't ask and work hard.

There are some people in my company.

employees who don't know but don't ask and work hard.

So I told them "If you don't know, ask someone."

If you don't know, you have to ask someone.

no matter it is a friend, teacher, parents or internet.

Guys, get information.

People who have information is happy.

Second,

Build your own team.

Hey, how many people play soccer?

How many people play baseball?

If you play soccer with 3 people,

Can we still play the game?

We have a striker,

midfielder,

defender, goalkeeper,

and who else?

There will be a manager, coach,

medic and so on.

Hey, build your own team.

I was with various team.

I was in dance team since I was young,

and after I joined YG, I met Bigbang.

Very, very good team.

And YG is a good company and with good staffs….

Huh, you guys are so fun.

Why do you guys say boo when I saying about YG?

So there are friends,

and there are employees

who joined my company.

Guys build your team.

Look to your left side. Look to your right side.

Here are your friend.

(VIP; VIP~~)

Yes. Of course, I have my fans VIP.

Oh, we have many VIPs here.

These days Wannaone is so handsome…

so….

I'm just thinking

to change my hair color like Kang-Daniel.

No. I will lose my hair.

hair dyeing really damage them.

Guys Build your team.

If you build your team, it will be fun.

You can play with this guy, you can play with that guy,

you can have a meal with him, and you can have a meal with her,

listen to this guy's opinion and tell your opinion to them….

Build team.

If you have many teams, the thing you have is,

you can have people who can do your work.

I can't do this work, so please do this for me.

Team. Guys build team.

If you build team, you can be happy.

Hey, are you afraid of meeting people?

Don't you think there will be a lot of frauds when you go outside?

It's true.

When you go out, 9 out of 10 people there are frauds.

But, what I want to say to you is

You are still young

so you have to meet both good people and bad people.

But one fun fact in this situation is,

good people wil introduce good people

and bad people will introduce bad people.

Here is an example. I thought this guy was bad people.

But one of this bad guy's friend is the person who I thought he/she was good.

Then, you should doubt that person who you thought was a good person.

They follow their own kind.

Right?

Anyway

meeting many people and make your own team is fun.

Guys make team.

Third,

Throw away your fear.

(VIP singing)

When I start to learn foreign language….

What?

(VIP singing again)

Huh, Bigbang, VIP They're two of a kind…

So guys

put away your fear.

when I was starting to learning foreign language,

my members humiliated me.

they said 'Why are you doing it even you aren't good at it?'

Guys, this is normal.

We all have

the ability to learn.

Since we are in the womb,

we learn what mom and dad say by listening to them

while walking on the street

we learn the car is dangerous

by seeing the car drives fast.

We can learn.

Hey The ability to learn is awesome.

Hey use the ability and learn,

and don't be afraid.

English, Japanese and Chinese will be essential soon.

As I worked as a Big Bang,

I think Asia will be one soon

and the world will be one soon.

So language is really important.

Later you get some licenses or use to apply for company,

Language will be important.

Don't be afraid guys.

Hey

From 2015 to 2018,

there was a survey of teens future prospects,

and over the course of four years,

the first to third places remained unchanged.

There were teacher,

doctor,

and athletes,

but there was no place in the survey for

who wants to start a business.

Don't be afraid guys.

You can create your own recipes

and startup your own business like Baek Jong Won,

and you can make an awesome program like facebook, twitter, and Instagram with your own skills.

Don't be afraid.

You don't need to live a stable life since you only live once.

I was in rollercoaster as I'm in Bigbang for 13 years.

It turns a full circle once.

Yeah, It turns 'full circle' once.

I have never been stable.

Don't be afraid

and do it.

Got it?

The last thing I want to say today, to you guys is…

To live a fun life. This is what you need to do,

Share!

What is share?

It means to give something to another people.

You have to share.

A greedy person cannot live fun.

If I have 10,

give 1 to him, give 1 to her….

and tell them.

Hey, I will give 1 to you.

Can you return to me as 2?

And you will be my friend.

Guys, share is

a very pleasant thing.

You can share fun stories,

you can share some information about a delicious restaurant,

and also you can share some stories about the bad guys who you met…

'Hey, his guy is bad!'

This is share of information ,

and everything is sharing.

The person who doesn't share cannot be happy.

Start to share something.

Guys shake hands with each other. 'Let's share.'

Good.

And,

when I was in the TV show I said

I'm not extravagant. I'm just buying memories.

Memory is very important.

People ask why are you hosting so many parties?

I just like to mingle with people.

I am also happy to talk with you all in the rain.

This is also sharing.

Huh?

Why? Are you worry about me losing my hair?

It's ok~ I will retire when I lose my hair.

It's ok. it doesn't rain here.

Ah, I think I've talked a lot, but it's only been 15 minutes.

What else we can talk about.

(VIP>>Solo~!!!)

Ah ok.

First

Today we have lots of VIPs here, I will talk about it.

First, our members are doing well.

I received a phone call with Taeyang lately,

because he was doing well in the army,

he got chance to have a call.

he got only 5 minutes but he calls to me.

So I tell him when I pick up the phone.

Seungri, it's me Taeyang.

Hyung! why are you calling me? you should call your wife!

He said he missed me.

Also, GD,

I worried if GD was able to adapt well,

but he is doing well.

He gained weight and became healthier.

He was so skinny but now he gained weight.

And Daesung…

He has been trained so hard in the army

that I have not heard from him.

He is doing well. Top is also doing well.

Now they are in the army

but we keep in touch with each other.

We talked about how can we make VIPs happy when we come back,

and we talked about how the guys who have left will return

We are thinking about these together.

Second,

the Solo album.

Um, guys actually I did not want to do solo album.

But you people want it, so I work really hard to prepare.

This summer,

it will be released,

Boss YG will introduce it soon.

You people really dislike our boss.

You people is bad.

My new album will be full of songs that you guys really like

it will be energetic

And it is filled with the songs that I can play like crazy with you.

Solo concert!

There will be good news for guys very very soon.

This is too much for me

but I am the only member of big bang who is here right now,

so is my duty to make you guys happy.

People let's have a great summer with me.

This album will be amazing.

I worked with Teddy,

and do you guys know the song 'Havana'?

I worked with the songwriter who made 'Havana'.

And I did various work with famous DJs like Slander and Dennic.

Also, I worked with Alan Walker.

Do you know the song 'Faded'?

I worked with DJ who made that song.

I will do some music works.

Actually, I have not appeared in TV shows

but after I am in several TV shows you guys liked it so much,

I will be in more TV shows.

I will do my best in everything that can make you happy.

Guys the 'share' that I told you today,

I will promise that I will share with you guys.

(fan sign event~)

Fan sign event?

Make a request in YG official web page.

OK!

Today's Youth festival, oh sorry Blue Spring Festival

Uh

I really expect to play hard with you people

and it's been a while to having this event with VIPs in Korea

so I really have expectation for this event,

but I feel sad because it is raining so heavily.

Any how I will do my best to make you guys happy,

so please enjoy even you guys are sitting.

Flower Road? Why?

Flower Road?

You guys singing ability has decreased a lot. hahaha

Is it because there is no concert?

So, my talk… speech ends.

Now,

I will start my DJ time with you people.

Are you looking forward to it?

Guys, it's raining heavily,

but I have prepare songs that can make you happy,

so please enjoy it.

So long, this was Seungri of Big Bang.

For more infomation >> 20180512 SR talk Blue Spring Festival - Duration: 21:30.

-------------------------------------------

Trực tiếp Tây Ban Nha vs Maroc | 01h00 - 26/6/2018 || World Cup 2018 - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> Trực tiếp Tây Ban Nha vs Maroc | 01h00 - 26/6/2018 || World Cup 2018 - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Official Look at the Levi's® x Air Jordan 4 Black and White Denim - Duration: 1:14.

Official Look at the Levi's® x Air Jordan 4 Black & White Denim

Following months of rumors and teasing, we are just days away from the release of the

Levi's® x Air Jordan 4 "White Denim" and "Black Denim."

Ahead of the set drop, we now have an official look at the upcoming denim take on the retro

Jordan Brand model.

Done in tonal black and white, the upper of the shoes are done completely in jean panels.

Finally the shoe is accented by tongue branding inspired by Levi's® iconic Two Horses paper

patch, Levi's® standard red tab tag found on the quarter panels and a jean style leather

patch hangtag.

Matching denim-wrapped Air-cushioned midsoles and segmented gum rubber outsoles round up

the design of the shoes.

Priced at $225 USD, the Levi's x Air Jordan 4 Retro "White Denim" and "Black Denim"

is set to hit retailers June 30 along with an accompany capsule collection.

For more infomation >> Official Look at the Levi's® x Air Jordan 4 Black and White Denim - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

english whatsapp status video | new whatsapp status video 2018 | telugu whatsapp status videos - Duration: 1:14.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét