Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily Jun 29 2018

Open saved form. Secure and company facing only.

Enter the 10 digit number of the persons cell phone in which you want to invite.

#######

The person you have invited will receive a text message, with a personal invite link back to your public form.

See the Personal Invite Code? That is used for verification on the back end. It lets us know the person who filled out the form is real!

When the form is submitted, it is verified by matching the PIC and phone number. This data can then be used to trigger other events such as filling out forms, emailing, signatures, etc.

For more infomation >> SMS Link a Private Invite to a Google Form - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Vic Mensa Talks About The Mental Health Of Black Men & More | Pull Up - Duration: 10:29.

- Hey, everyone, I'm Jamila Mustafa

and the one, the only Vic Mensa, pulled up.

- I'm pullin' up.

The homies from the Pull Up.

- Alright, I can definitely see why fans support you

and your music, so let's talk about

this Governors Ball. - Governors Ball was dope.

- Now everyone thought, fans were like,

okay here goes our album announcement,

we're waiting, and then they get two songs.

Why did you choose to debut those

at that particular festival?

- Well the energy at Governors Ball was just electric.

It felt like Lollapalooza in '96 or something.

And I felt like Rage Against the Machine and so I wanted to,

I wanted to express myself in such a way

that would make people lose inhibition and,

and tap into something more visceral

and like the primal nature.

So that's why I played those songs.

- Your intelligence definitely comes across

in your music and I think several times

you've been noted as having music

that is lyrical nourishment, musical nourishment.

Does it ever offend you that some of your rap peers

may not take the lyrical as serious

or being titled as mumble rappers,

do you get offended when you're sometimes mixed

into that whole this generation?

- I don't get offended by wack music, you know.

I mean, I think that everybody got they path.

Me, like I said, I make this music from a place of necessity

and I do it to be one of the best, one of the greatest.

I do it so that the things that I've said,

'cause I don't write lyrics down,

but I do it so that things that I said,

they can be written down, and this can be like burned

into pavement, burned into the hearts and the minds

of the people, etched in stone.

So what everybody else does, they have

their own reasons, I have mine.

- Hm, okay, respectable, respectable.

Stand on your word.

Now mental health is definitely a pressing issue

within the community and music industry.

And we're looking at artists

like Kanye West who embraced it.

It was like, look, I'm bipolar, it's my superpower.

But what's your take on mental health

within the music industry?

- It's like, you break your arm and nobody's like,

no, I don't (bleeped) with the doctors, you know?

You going get that cast.

I mean just being born into this world right now,

especially being born black in America is like

they breaking your arm every year

but it's mental straws that are really snapping.

And we've been conditioned in such a way

with the term crazy black man or crazy black woman

to fear that label as a sign of weakness

and as a historical just like, just like wedge

that's torn our families apart.

So we like, no, I'm not crazy, I'm not,

I got this shit, I'm alright.

And the music going to reflect what we are as people

so you see a lot of people in pain,

a lot of people hurt and traditionally the avenues for us

to grow and for us to heal haven't been open

'cause they wanted us to fear ourselves and fear each other.

I try to be transparent about the things

that I've struggled with in my music

because I know somebody's listening

that doesn't necessarily know

that they can be honest about who they are.

And that they can stand with conviction on who they are.

And strive to be the best version

of themselves, strive to be free.

So that's why I put mental health

at the forefront of a lot of my lyrics.

And also because, like I said, that's how I get through it,

that's how I learned from my own thought process

and how I master my own shit.

A lot of time, I can't ever express the things

that I'm feeling really to another person.

They may know me day in and day out

but they never have heard me really say

what they knew I was feeling until I did it in a song.

- Vic, what's been one of the hardest things

that you've had to share in your music?

- Some songs that were difficult for me,

there's a song called Wings that I did with,

with Pharrell and

in this song, I just go into my mind of depression.

Like I go into this self-destructive

dark demon on my shoulder.

And I speak his voice into existence and just

and show how he's always clawing, grabbing,

as I take a step into growth,

I take a step forward, I'm climbing,

this guy is the monkey on my back,

always trying to pull me down.

And so it was difficult, I was in the studio,

I had to kick everybody out of the studio

and I'm just pacing back and forth like screaming at myself,

crying hysterically because it was like

I was really fucking letting all this shit out of me.

So, you know that was hard for me sometimes to listen to.

Same with a record I did called Heaven on Earth

which was about the killing of my big bro.

And somebody who was just really influential

and inspiring to me.

And so I imagine his killer's perspective

as well as his perspective and my perspective.

So that shit hit me emotionally sometimes too.

- And you talk about the monkey on your back

and the weight that one carries at any point

in their life, and no matter who they are.

Why do you think especially for young black men,

they're more reluctant or hesitant to wanna get help.

They don't wanna talk about it in the communities.

What is it especially about black men

that they don't want that help?

- It goes back to, I mean, it goes back to slavery

which was not a choice (laughs).

It goes back to slavery, it goes back to.

I mean Malcolm X's family was torn apart

when his father was killed by clansmen

and DCFS started showing up,

Child Services started showing up.

His mom didn't feed them pork because she wasn't about that.

To Child Services, that made her crazy,

because he has some poor folk that are being choosy.

And clearly he considered them to be beggars,

so that was crazy to him.

So that crazy label on Malcolm X's mother,

over a short period of time, actually tore the family apart,

as they took the kids away one by one

because she was crazy until she actually went crazy

and ended up in a mental institution.

So when you look at the history of that,

and you think about black people being called crazy,

and you know what it's like when they like,

crazy black men, crazy black men.

You can understand why black men

would be particularly avoidant

of mental health issues and addressing them.

Because you don't wanna be labeled in a way

that has been used to tear apart your families,

and tear apart your people, tear down your character.

Even if (bleeped) don't even realize

that that's what's going on.

Sometimes it's like, you gotta, you gotta learn

about why you are the way you are.

I read a book by a feminist writer

named bell hooks, about two years ago.

Shit in the bells hooks' book, We Real Cool,

this was explaining to me why it is

that I'm some of the ways that I am.

She talkin' about how, how traditional avenues

to masculinity was stripped from the black men

and how when slavery ended, it,

all the black people employed were women,

'cause they workin' at houses,

black men didn't handle jobs.

I mean before that, you didn't get to be a father

'cause they take your child and sell them

on a block, on an auction block.

And so through time, we've developed

these different ways of expressing our masculinity,

whether it be Harlem Renaissance and Charlie Parker

and the really, the birth of Cool, We Real Cool.

You know what I'm saying?

So that's how we'd learned our masculinity,

and also, hypermasculinitiy.

So I'm really unpacking a lot of the reasons why

I've been so violent in my life over such petty things.

It's because I wanted to make sure that you understood

I was a man and not to (bleeped) with me.

- Now we have to talk about something

that's near and dear to your heart.

You've been a key player in advocating

for the rights of the Inner City Youth in Chicago

so let's talk about your new organization,

Save Money Save Life, tell us about that.

- That's my foundation and we've been doing

a lot of good work in Chicago. - Yes, Sir.

- Trying to literally stop the bleeding of our people.

It's just that I was built this way

and that's how I was designed.

and the niggas that came before me,

they showed me this path.

They say we take care of our own.

We invest in the hood, we buy back the hood.

We Black Panther breakfast program the hood.

You know what I'm saying?

And so being that, I have an opportunity,

I have some platform, I have access to resources,

then that's what I'm supposed to do.

And that's what I will do, what I have done.

And it's just about taking shit to the next level.

You know what I'm saying?

Because as a member of the community,

I'm from Chicago, and I'm going to Chicago tonight.

And I'm not going to the Hyatt or to the fucking W,

I'm going to the South Side, you feel me so?

I'ma make sure that the South Side is feeling

the impact of one of their sons,

having a big future.

I'm Jamila Mustafa and your boy, Vic Mensa

just skrrt, skrrt, pulled up.

- It's lit-isha, we just pull up.

- He knows my word.

For more infomation >> Vic Mensa Talks About The Mental Health Of Black Men & More | Pull Up - Duration: 10:29.

-------------------------------------------

Hear The Top 10 MCs From #FreestyleFridayBET LA | Freestyle Friday - Duration: 11:31.

- [Man] LA, what's good?

Let's do it, y'all ready to get in.

We out here, we out here, we out here.

Bars, bars, so many bars, all types of bars.

Heat, heat, heat, heat.

(upbeat music)

- I'm Brittney Elena, the cohost for Freestyle Friday, LA.

There can only be one winner, but there

were a few MCs that stood out.

Check out the top 10 best freestyles.

♪ I'mma say less, you rocking Payless ♪

♪ We're at the same bank, don't cash the same checks ♪

♪ Jump a free sale, set a new trend ♪

♪ And I'm not talking 'bout ca-ca-city trends ♪

♪ Nap time, pre-K, you're fast asleep ♪

♪ I was cutting my dollars like one, two, three ♪

♪ I rep equality up, L-G-B-T

♪ We eating really good, no EBT ♪

♪ They say to Nekeith, how do you be killing the game ♪

♪ 'Cause I rap my own raps and stay in my lane ♪

♪ Dudes claim they wanna rap, but all sound the same ♪

♪ I do it for the passion, and they do it for fame ♪

♪ I spit high fire and it's hard to tame ♪

♪ Don't compare me, we are not the same ♪

♪ 'Cause I'm the one you wanna be, look at me and copy me ♪

♪ Make you get on your knees, make you beg pretty please ♪

♪ All my shows cost a fee, hey, hey, look at me ♪

♪ That's me on TV, watch me on BET ♪

♪ Look, say I ain't got a deal, but I make boss moves ♪

♪ Say I ain't got a deal, but I make boss moves, yeah ♪

- [Man] Listen.

♪ Hey, hey

♪ Look, it takes place in a fake place ♪

♪ In my mind, and it's faith based ♪

♪ You can vacate any time but hey stay, ♪

♪ It's a great place by design, plus I need a play mate. ♪

♪ It's great for my pride, it's milking yourself ♪

♪ Of hopeless dreams 'til your dopamine turns to Ovaltine ♪

♪ I reap what I sow, so it seems ♪

♪ Break it apart, so it seems

♪ Share it and tweet it and marry the meaning ♪

♪ And tell me you feel it like paraplegics ♪

♪ It's very one sided, and yeah you can stereotype ♪

♪ It as long as the stereo's beating ♪

♪ Friends, Romans, gentlemen, lend me your attention spans ♪

♪ Let me dive in it for five minutes ♪

♪ I can even develop a exit plan ♪

♪ It's freestyle when I make my rap ♪

♪ 'Cause these rappers are my spawns like a day-light tat ♪

♪ Whoo, yeah these rappers gettin' smoked like a Newport ♪

♪ I'mma rap until they blow the whistle like, too short ♪

♪ BET I'mma go that far

♪ I used to turn to 106 when the program started ♪

♪ Slow dance, but now the flow jam is so damn hard ♪

♪ They gonna have to cancel the show like Roseanne Barr ♪

♪ I'm from the Bay, where we take y'all shit ♪

♪ And the impact feeling like a Dremon kick, frack ♪

(upbeat music)

(upbeat music)

♪ Ay

♪ Space Walker

♪ No I did not plan it

♪ Everybody knows that I'm not really from this planet ♪

♪ Dammit

♪ I am from Earth

♪ And I know that rebirth is called to me ♪

♪ And I know that everything that seems ♪

♪ Is just a hallway B

♪ I got the open doors

♪ The open pores

♪ The open core

♪ Everybody knows that inside I have always wanted more ♪

♪ Here I go

♪ On the dance floor

♪ It doesn't matter

♪ I can be in the sky

♪ I'm still gonna feel the vibe ♪

♪ And I know that everyday we get high ♪

♪ But not in the way that you think ♪

♪ We spreading our wings

♪ We know that everyday

♪ Oh the joy that it sings

♪ And our hearts shall crawl

♪ Oh yes

♪ Meet our blood

♪ Because I understand everything on a deeper level ♪

♪ I am lava

♪ I am hot

♪ I'm a volcano

♪ And I don' feel pain, no

♪ 'Cause I'm an angel rainbow

♪ Ay

♪ Ya ma y'all told me to go with the flow like Bruce Lee ♪

♪ And so I do it every day

♪ I do it beautifully

♪ And I am free

(bell dings)

(upbeat hip hop music)

♪ Yeah

♪ Yeah

♪ Yeah

♪ Look

♪ Tell me who hot, who not

♪ Who run the block

♪ KD on the force

♪ Buy me a court

♪ When I cop the new drop

♪ We do sky rockets

♪ Like it's going on my hill

♪ And when they got 'em typed up ♪

♪ Yup same old kid

♪ Broke, but I just done bought me a crib ♪

♪ Cup for the cost

♪ And a cup for the years

♪ I'm'a be rich

♪ Let me show you how it is

♪ It's like new heir to the mic check throne ♪

♪ When he gets 'em going

♪ Blue Ivy was born

♪ Ice on my wrist

♪ Yeah check out the charm

♪ Come get your

♪ 'Cause she all on my

♪ Pass me the pick when I light up the blunt ♪

♪ OG smoke coming on to your lungs ♪

♪ Don't smoke

♪ Got juice in the trunk

♪ Hollas

♪ Go ball them on

♪ Hold up

♪ Who in the told you that I won't pocket the booth ♪

♪ Cheap on cheap for the shoes yeah ♪

♪ Tailor maid as my suit

♪ Looking at me for my crew

♪ Looking at me for my crew

♪ Time is all in my suit

♪ Time is all in my suit

♪ I've been all in my grind

♪ Trying to hold on my

♪ Everybody keep lyin'

♪ Everybody stay fly

♪ Super fly in my

♪ Look

- All right cool, cool, cool.

Alright bet, bet, bet.

Alright, cool.

Hey, yo I appreciate it.

(lively hip hop beat)

♪ Time for a new gender

♪ To take over this rap game

♪ Smack down tenders

♪ No honorable mention

♪ Lames can't enter

♪ The team too tight

♪ I give 'em wood like a splinter ♪

♪ Cock back's with 'em

♪ Ready to release them

♪ Back into the world

♪ Like giving birth in due season ♪

♪ They calling me the reason

♪ That these lames stay hopeless ♪

♪ Eye for an eye

♪ But they vision outta focus

♪ Never feel

♪ Only rebels move as one entity ♪

♪ Model fight the power

♪ So they say I'm public enemy

♪ Clever see

♪ Got the whole game up in arms ♪

♪ They never saw me coming

♪ That's a part of my charm

♪ Ring the alarm

♪ Breaching their system

♪ Gave them warning shots

♪ But they act like they missed 'em ♪

♪ Aim is impeccable

♪ Range off the chart

♪ See me red dot

♪ That's a part of my art

♪ Picasso the spitter

♪ Methadone enter

♪ The dragon like I'm Bruce Lee ♪

♪ Tai Chi I'm centered

♪ Modern day defender

♪ X on my chest

♪ Put the target on me

♪ But they messin' with the best ♪

(bell dings)

♪ Wild, wild West

♪ Crew to the MD revelation sparks ♪

♪ The return of the MC

♪ M Dawn

(upbeat hip hop music)

♪ Yo!

♪ I'm the best to ever do it

♪ Ain't afraid to admit it

♪ Black boys startin' to be timid ♪

♪ I was raised in this image

♪ For any false prophet

♪ He can be a slave any minute

♪ Verses in King James and the Golden State ♪

♪ I'm so great

♪ They don't know when they finish ♪

♪ Until they beg for they death ♪

♪ Or they pray for forgiveness

♪ I'll only save to invest

♪ Any less don't require attention ♪

♪ You puttin' stocks on his stocks ♪

♪ To die second lieutenants

♪ I'm watchin' stocks to change the fox ♪

♪ To stop supporting the resistance ♪

♪ Winning's a state of mind

♪ And I don't care where you from ♪

♪ But let them tell it

♪ They all gone say they come from the slums ♪

♪ But for every six nine is a AK ready to pump ♪

♪ And that's an every day struggle ♪

♪ When you only see what you want to see ♪

♪ And I don't even know why they even try to even front ♪

♪ 'Cause I'm doin' what I gotta do ♪

♪ You don't really know what you gotta do ♪

♪ Until you gotta do it

♪ 'Cause I am caming from school ♪

♪ I was raised up at juice

♪ And I came from the road

♪ Bishops in the (bell dings)

Yo.

- Shout out to Aaron.

♪ Yeah

♪ Yeah

♪ Aye, aye

♪ OC, LA, deafin'

♪ Figgy, check

♪ I am Peter Pan puffing pipes

♪ Picking fights with Captain Hook ♪

♪ Writin' hooks, droppin' lines ♪

♪ Sniff them up off, up off the books ♪

♪ Read 'em 'til my eyes broke

♪ And my brain open

♪ I want my freshman project, over and over again ♪

♪ And, now I wonder why I smoke ♪

♪ To the cloud shaped dreams

♪ I can only see with my eyes closed ♪

♪ 'Cause I know, they move quick sand ♪

♪ But I move quicker

♪ 20,000 in the stands, hands in the air, no stick up ♪

♪ And they got my breath caught ♪

♪ But I, uh, can't stop, uh

♪ Kinda like the hiccups

♪ But whoa hold 'em, go throw my name down in the hista ♪

♪ Or maybe it's hers

♪ Either way, replay, like rewind or redo ♪

♪ Oh, this is how we do, nah

♪ I'm just playin' game when G-Unit is all I knew ♪

♪ But the words stick

♪ Like the paste we used to eat when we were young ♪

♪ Dumb, and full of some

♪ Always tryin' to release some eyes ♪

(bell dings)

Yeah, Figgy baby, what's up?

♪ Look, look

♪ Rappers think it's cool

♪ To rap about the struggle, the hustle ♪

♪ 'Cause the people going through it ♪

♪ Is the ones that's gone love you ♪

♪ The lyrics that they hear

♪ The first thing that they mind run to ♪

♪ So when his homies got a problem ♪

♪ He's gone bring his gun through now ♪

♪ He see us in Amigos

♪ And it's time to let it go

♪ He ain't practicing no free throw ♪

♪ Had to lock his elbow

♪ He looked around and seen no people ♪

♪ So he let them shells bolt

♪ His thoughts and focus is what's evil ♪

♪ Sticking like some velcro

♪ Get away and laugh about it

♪ That's the scary part

♪ The hood that they wack up wasn't very far ♪

♪ So now it's hatred in the city ♪

♪ Death at every park

♪ And little sisters like 15

♪ Get they cherry popped

♪ Now on to her, she thinkin' 'bout him ♪

♪ But he left her

♪ He wasn't ready for no kids

♪ So love from a man was non-existent ♪

♪ Her mama all alone so all she wanted was a man ♪

♪ Ain't got no respect for her body ♪

♪ She a hottie tryna cut

♪ Turnin' up in the lobby gettin' naughty ♪

♪ And for what

- ♪ I got an attitude

♪ Dudes decided the tax on my avenue ♪

♪ We don't give 'em gratitude

♪ Them girls hit 'em up and we takin' that avenue ♪

♪ I let a savage loose

♪ Guarantee a dude feel it when it stalls hit the ceiling ♪

♪ Michelangelo I peel it

♪ Stuff a fly like an owl pellet uh ♪

♪ You got stack to cake

♪ Imma crack with whip with them ass to paint ♪

♪ And my real dad wasn't a real dad ♪

♪ So when I make it big he needs to act his place ♪

♪ Shit forget what they sayin' sayin' sayin' ♪

♪ They ain't payin' payin'

♪ think I'm playin' playin' 'bout the paper ♪

♪ I lay 'em lay 'em on the pavement ♪

♪ 'Til he 'til he make a payment ♪

♪ They gettin' mad at me

♪ Tell them haters I donate to charity ♪

♪ Give a curr if dude don't share with me ♪

♪ I don't even have six that could carry me ♪

♪ Look I'm fly til I die like Amelia ♪

♪ Imma go hard til my deal is up ♪

♪ I thought these dudes was good enough ♪

♪ But I guess not they been bent up ♪

♪ Y'all ain't really wanna see me ♪

♪ 100 for a three-piece

♪ Buy one get two free

♪ Dude know I hit a lick but is that cheap ♪

♪ Only drive on the back street ♪

♪ Two in my backseat

♪ Two chicks with me it's a track meet ♪

♪ All ahead gonna attack me

♪ Rose get cracking

♪ I get it started yeah

♪ Dudes know that I be down to ride valleys ♪

♪ And I'll stretch you 'round like gimpy ballets ♪

♪ Got the best frat like it's rallies ♪

♪ I'm screaming like I'm Cali

- ♪ Check Lake Charles stand up ♪

♪ Jaylon Musa Louisiana look

♪ Check check look look look

♪ Check check check

♪ I'm the lyricist lyricists fear ♪

♪ You the lyricist lyricists prey on ♪

♪ BET need to call Jay

♪ To put the green behind my like Draymond ♪

♪ Young prince call him Tayshaun ♪

♪ Cookin' up like Raekwon

♪ Rappers claiming they serious ♪

♪ But when I'm hearin' it they ain't sayin' nothin' ♪

♪ Shouldn't ever quit your day job ♪

♪ I'm runnin' this here

♪ Lemme just make it abundantly clear ♪

♪ Ain't no MC that can humble me here yeah ♪

♪ From Lake Charles but I live in L.A. ♪

♪ So I gotta city juggle

♪ I could run both coasts alone ♪

♪ Who go'n stop me on this Nipsey Hustle ♪

♪ That's nobody

♪ The more rappers more bodies

♪ After this we can leave

♪ I can whip you in Instagram no IG ♪

♪ I'm on the beat just flag it now ♪

♪ I'm the power don't cap to fill up or hijack to siphon ♪

♪ Look at me I'm captain now

♪ I set the pick and roll for my whole team ♪

♪ To stop that you have to foul ♪

♪ Without a doubt you have to bow ♪

♪ I'm like Shaq in the post I back you down ♪

♪ I graduated with the flow that's cap and gown ♪

♪ I put in place you the barcode ♪

♪ When you walk you get stepped over like Ty Lue ♪

♪ I made Ya with the fade shot

♪ Study with the braids out

♪ You ever speak my name

♪ I throw the heart around and school you like a fakeout ♪

- Hold, hold, hold on now.

I see you.

For more infomation >> Hear The Top 10 MCs From #FreestyleFridayBET LA | Freestyle Friday - Duration: 11:31.

-------------------------------------------

CRAZY DORITOS - Mexican Dorilocos made Easy - Duration: 5:47.

A little behind the scenes for you, we've just taken some photos, put some extra

worms in there, a few dry chips on the top just to make it look pretty but I'm

loving this stuff. This is kind of what I think Mexican food is all about, sort of

playfulness in Mexican food, a fun sort of levity to everything they do which is

really great.

Crazy Doritos or dorilocos, I love Mexico. One of the things you'll notice

when you get to Mexico is just the fun that people have with the food over

there and I think it's one of the reasons they came up with something as

mad as doriocos. Basically you're taking Doritos, you'll see actually store

vendors in the city over there and they'll have their Doritos hung up, don't be afraid to

go across and asked for Dorilocos, it's heaps of fun and just see what they come

up with there are so many different variations. So today I'm going to do my

version of Dorilocos, you can see what you think, come up with some other ideas,

watch some videos on YouTube, see how they create them on the streets and just

have fun. What can you expect? Well I can tell you not just a plain old bag of

Doritos. First thing they're going to do is either nip the top off of the bag, most

of them just nip the corners off, one on each side like that. Then you just take a

pair of scissors or a blade and just cut across the top and this is what they're

going to use to serve the Dorilocos in and this is where it starts getting crazy.

Different vendors use different things. They almost all start off with a sort of

grated carrot and so you want heaps and heaps of carrot and a version of what is

a little bit like a Swede or a rutabaga or even just grated cabbage will work. We

want to season that with a little smoked paprika or some chili powder, maybe a

little bit of salt in there as well. A little bit of hot sauce as well, the

guy in Mexico City we used to go to had this sort of Maggi seasoning which I

thought was quite nice, a little bit some Maggi in there, this is a sort of salty

Brown seasoning.Yes Worcester sauce, now I think in Mexico they call this

something like sauce d 'anglaise, I can't remember exactly, comment down below and

let me know. A little bit of Worcester sauce in there. Sweet corn, I've fried

this up with a little bit of sweetener in there, some chili powders and some

butter but look at this, how gorgeous does that look. So we've got plenty of

corn in there, you really can't do this without peanuts, they tend to have the

fried peanuts and they also have chili on them but I'm just going with regular

salted peanuts and I'll add a few spoonfuls in. I'm just going to take a lime or

limon, squeeze the juice over the Dorilocos,

top the whole thing off with grated cheese. Some of the more quirky vendors

on the streets will actually top these up with gummy bears and gummi worms, all

sorts of crazy things. So I'm going to go with that, we've got some sour snakes,

we've got some jelly snakes. I'm going to put those over the top of my Dorilocos.

Always served with a plastic fork, this is almost like a family meal, it's super

heavy, I'm sure the bags that we had in Mexico City weren't as big as we have

here in Australia. Get your fork and you've just got to try and get in here

basically, let me see if I can get a Dorito, we'v got a gummy worm there as well.

This is a lot of fun, here goes, man wow that is hot and spicy, I didn't even put

the jalapenos in that I was going to put in. This is really just a dish that you mess

with, I know it looks crazy, actually tastes delicious, that takes me right

back to when I first had this in Mexico City. Lots of fun, share some comments

down below if you've had these before, let me know what they put into your Dor..

loo.. Dorilocos, wherever you were and if you haven't had them, don't be shy, give

it a try it's not that bad actually. Be good and we'll see you for some more Mexican

fun in Steve's kitchen very shortly, take care. Now a lot of you I know probably

won't try this because it is Dorilocos but if you do you're going to have

some fun. Really spicy, the cheese sort of balances it off, a little bit of cheese but

overall really spicy. I put a little extra hot sauce in there and I've added

some, some jalapenos, which I didn't do in the video just now, so I think that's

just kind of lifted up that hot element. It's kind of difficult to get the chips

from the bottom without breaking your plastic fork, maybe you should get your

hand in there and sort of dig them out I don't know but

certainly when they serve this on the streets of Mexico City ,even in Oaxaca,

they only give you a plastic fork. Now this rutabaga or Swede it's really

lovely, there's a Mexican name for this and I forget the exact name for it but

you can check that, maybe I'll put it on the descriptions or on the screen. Now

it's not a breakfast meal, not really even a meal but I am going to tuck in

and completely finish this. Be good everybody, take care, see you again soon.

I'm not sure about the gummi bears or the gummy snakes, I love gummi snakes

but with all that chili, a little bit strange. Oh hot gummy snakes. Yum Yum

A little behind the scenes for you.

For more infomation >> CRAZY DORITOS - Mexican Dorilocos made Easy - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

Ivanka Finally Breaks Silence on Samantha Bee's Vile Insult — Pure Class. - Duration: 2:02.

Ivanka Finally Breaks Silence on Samantha Bee's Vile Insult — Pure Class.

Ivanka Trump finally broke her silence on comedian Samatha Bee's vile insult during

an interview with Fox Business — and her response proves she's the one with all the

class.

Bee infamously called Ivanka a "feckless c**t" because she disagreed with President

Donald Trump's immigration policies.

"You know, Ivanka, that's a beautiful photo of you and your child, but let me just say,

one mother to another, do something about your dad's immigration practices, you feckless

c**t," Bee said on the air.

Ivanka, a special assistant to the president, refused to stoop to Bee's level when she addressed

the vulgar attack for the first time.

"For me, I never allow myself to forget the extraordinary privilege that I have to

serve this country, and I try to stay focused on that and on executing," she said.

"I have chosen and I made a conscientious decision a long time ago that I was not going

to get into the fray."

Bee later apologized for her word choice, but only after several advertisers cut ties

with her show.

"I would like to sincerely apologize to Ivanka Trump and to my viewers for using an

expletive on my show to describe her last night.

It was inappropriate and inexcusable.

I crossed a line, and I deeply regret it," she said in a statement.

However, during one of her future episodes, Bee added a "but" to her apology.

"I am really sorry that I said that word, but you know what, civility is just nice words.

Maybe we should all worry a little bit more about the niceness of our actions," she said.

Throughout the entire ordeal, Ivanka Trump handled the unfair attack with grace.

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

top stories today.

For more infomation >> Ivanka Finally Breaks Silence on Samantha Bee's Vile Insult — Pure Class. - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Restaurante De Día, Antro De Noche😁🙅👯 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 14:47.

For more infomation >> Restaurante De Día, Antro De Noche😁🙅👯 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 14:47.

-------------------------------------------

Infidelidad En La Cárcel 😈💔😭 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 17:48.

For more infomation >> Infidelidad En La Cárcel 😈💔😭 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 17:48.

-------------------------------------------

Fiesta mexicana en Rusia alborota a la Copa del Mundo | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> Fiesta mexicana en Rusia alborota a la Copa del Mundo | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Captan a enfermera golpeando a una niña en el hospital | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> Captan a enfermera golpeando a una niña en el hospital | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Dramático rescate de una niña perdida en un bosque | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:38.

For more infomation >> Dramático rescate de una niña perdida en un bosque | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

Homemade Fruit Punch ~ Torani Friday ~ Noreen's Kitchen - Duration: 6:56.

Hi everyone, welcome back to my kitchen and another installment of Torani Friday today

We're taking it back to our youth and we're gonna make some fruit punch. Let's go see how this all comes together

Let's make some fruit punch for Torani Friday

Now Rick and I have been in the Torani Friday lab for a good portion of the morning trying to come up with a delicious

Tasting fruit punch for you. Since Torani doesn't make a fruit punch

I don't know why they don't make a fruit punch syrup - Torani, perhaps you could like fill us in there

They make every other flavor Under the Sun that you need to make a fruit punch

So today we're gonna make a delicious and refreshing fruit punch

We're gonna make it into a spritzer after we get the base made

So what I've done here and this is super easy

All right

I'm gonna move these forward just so you can see the whole lineup of

The red the the Torani syrups that I used now you all know. I have a massive collection of Toronto syrup

I don't actually have all of them

But I have a lot of them and so I got to doing some research. What's in our favorite fruit punch

What is the iconic fruit punch flavor from when Rick and I were kids that's Hawaiian Punch

Hawaiian Punch has a very

Distinctive taste and when we were kids it was delicious

But now Hawaiian Punch is full of gross junk that I don't want to give my family

and fruit punch is definitely a

sometimes

Enjoyment here. And with the fourth of July coming up. I thought it would be the perfect opportunity

To come up with a combination for fruit punch that everyone would enjoy

For our holiday celebration. So we have seven different flavors of Taurani syrup

and I know that sounds like a lot but I tried a few different combinations and

Honestly, the easiest one was the best one. You're gonna take one or equal parts, okay

I did one shot which is 2 ounces of every one of these flavors

and then we're going to enhance it by using some real fruit juice and then we're going to dilute it by using some water and

this is not going to be any different from when you were used to making a

Bottle of kool-aid when you were kid

We're gonna use equal parts of pineapple strawberry raspberry

Cherry, lemon tangerine and lime you can use orange in place of tangerine

but I had the tangerine I used it because tangerine is slightly tenure than the orange and I wanted this to have a

Little tang to it aside from what the lemon in line. We're gonna offer me. So I use that instead

so I mixed all these up in a two cup measure and it gave me slightly more than

Two cups of our fruit punch concentrate is what I'm gonna call it

Now if you were calling your kid and you made kool-aid

The little packet of kool-aid made a half a gallon and you added two cups of granulated sugar to it

So this is syrup syrup has been

Done equal parts of sugar and water and shirani syrup is similar

It's equal parts of sugar and water and for with flavoring added in so when you use the syrup, you're actually using less sugar

So let's just keep that in mind for a moment

And because I know some people are gonna say, oh my gosh, that's so much sugar. You're gonna get diabetes

No, I'm not gonna get diabetes. I don't have diabetes and neither does any one of my family

So we have two cups of the fruit punch concentrate is what we call this two cups of orange juice

two cups of pineapple juice and two cups of water

So that's eight cups total that's gonna make us a half a gallon

Okay

I'm gonna start with the water because this is gonna kind of self mix a little bit and I'm gonna use a funnel to

Keep things moving there goes our water and our orange juice and I don't think I can avoid making a mess

So I'm not even gonna try avoiding making a mess

But there goes our pineapple juice and here comes the magic with the Taurani syrup. There you go

That's right

So I'm gonna put the lid on I'm just gonna give this a little bit of a judge boom

Homemade fruit punch to Rani style looks like fruit punch, right? Look at that

There you go delicious

Homemade to Torani style fruit punch it would make things a whole lot easier

Ani if you would just make us a bottle of fruit punch syrup and you might want to put that on your list

So whoever's over there right now

Notes down when you're watching my video tell your research and development department. That fruit punch would be an awesome way to go

Do you want to try this?

Is it it really is it has just the right combination of flavors if you want to make this into a spritzer

I've got some crushed ice

I'm just going to cover this about half way with the punch and then we're gonna top this off with some

Lemon-lime soda, and that will give you a really lovely fizzy fruit punch

it's gonna be light and delicious and refreshing and

I'm not gonna lie if you're gonna be serving this for the holidays for

your barbecue if you're gonna have a dull surround you could have your your

Adult beverages next to that and they could mix in some rum or some tequila or some vodka

I think this would be really lovely with a shot of Jim Beam or Jack Daniels

Or some of the like the the Jim Beam, honey

that would be a really lovely like a planter's punch and it would be delicious and it's gonna be

Refreshing and cool and just perfect for a fourth of July. That is how you make to ronnie style fruit punch

I hope that you give it a try

I know it's seven different flavors, but honestly

they're worth it and I'm gonna leave links down below to where you can find these on both my Amazon page as

Well as the Torani website, if you enjoyed this video, please consider giving me a thumbs up

And if this is your first time joining me in the kitchen welcome

It's always a pleasure to invite new friends in and meet you

Please be sure and hit that subscribe button

And if you are as always a charred and true member of the Noreen's kitchen family be sure and hit the bell notification button

So you will receive a push notification on your smartphone or an email whenever we upload new content

So that you're sure not to miss any of our new videos, especially Torani Friday

I hope you give this to Torani style fruit punch a try and I hope you love it and until next time I'll see ya

For more infomation >> Homemade Fruit Punch ~ Torani Friday ~ Noreen's Kitchen - Duration: 6:56.

-------------------------------------------

Shortage of Sheriff's in Utah: On The Ground - Duration: 3:21.

Hello I am Sheriff Mark Gower with the Iron

County Sheriff's office in southern Utah My job

is to patrol the unincorporated areas of Iron

County as well as operate the county

correctional facility,

So one of the main issues we have within the

state of Utah is that state wide the officers are

down 600 throughout the state agencies have

that open and void area to try and fill 600 slots.

Where we have lost some deputies both to

corrections and patrol to agencies that are

offering these incentive packages and it's

created a deficit of employees here that has

resulted in lots of overtime for deputies both

corrections and patrol that are working. And

general staffing shortages that put in the long

run public safety as issue because we are not

running at full staff and employees are starting

to get burned out because they are working so

much.

So here is where we control all movement

within the correctional facilities as far as the

inmates and corrections deputies. Staff

shortages over here have resulted in a lot of

overtime costs. And employee's correction

deputies are working more hours then they

really should be because of shortages. Its tough

on them when they are away from their families

that much they get burned out. It just has an

effect on them eventually they want to see a

light at the end of the tunnel where they cannot

put in so many hours but as far as them doing

their job and doing it well that's still in place

they still come to work each day with their

game face on and are ready to go to work.

Some of them are working in a two week period

are putting in upwards of 150 hours in a two

week period to cover the staff shortage over

here

It's a struggle there are a lot of things that

contribute to it, I think on a local level we are

doing everything we can to attract people in to

this profession. But again its going to come

down to our senators and our representatives

in state government listening to law

enforcement leaders.

We have a plan moving forward to keep

recruiting and retain employees because in the

long run we lose employees it an expense to the

tax payer. It costs the tax payer money when

we have to re train. Our incentive is to maintain

and retain our employees so that's not a burden

to the tax payer.

For more infomation >> Shortage of Sheriff's in Utah: On The Ground - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

Aumento de temperatura a niveles sofocantes en Chicago | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:35.

For more infomation >> Aumento de temperatura a niveles sofocantes en Chicago | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Emotiva visita de Carlos Ponce y sus hijas a un orfanato | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 5:32.

For more infomation >> Emotiva visita de Carlos Ponce y sus hijas a un orfanato | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

Shortage of Sheriff's in Utah: The Basics - Duration: 3:47.

hat and join the world of law

enforcement. That is a noble

ambition, in fact, my nephew

followed that path back in

central Illinois. It was very

hard work and required more from

him than his college education

had.

You see, most people think that

to be a deputy all you need to

know is how to shoot a gun, drive

a car fast, tackle the bad guy

and read them their Miranda

Rights. Something that you might

learn in one quarter at a

technical college or by watching

five seasons of Hawaii 50, but in

reality, law enforcement officers

have to wear several hats.

In any given hour of duty they

might have to wear the hat of a

psychologist, a negotiator, a

technical writer, a race car

driver, an expert marksman, a

para-legal, a professional body

guard, and a member of a crack

military patrol squad.

In fact the skills required of a

law enforcement officer are so

specialized that in Utah they are

not offered in any college or

university curriculum, but rather

through only one academy: The

Police Standards Training

Academy.

To get into the main campus of

this specialized school you

actually have to have already

been hired by a law enforcement

agency, and while offering the

course to non-hired students, the

7 satellite academies located at

traditional education

institutions, are still governed

by the academy.

The course is divided into three

certifications. Special function

officer (SFO), Basic Corrections

Officer (BCO) and Law Enforcement

Officer or (LEO). All applicants

have to take and pass the SFO

course to continue. If your goal

is to be a bailiff, reserve

officer, or a constable, this is

all the training you need. From

there, jail officers complete the

BCO and Law Enforcement officers

the LEO.

To pass the LEO course have to be

physically present for at least

588 hours of in class or hands on

instruction. There are topics

you might expect like: Emergency

Vehicle Operations; pedestrian

stop and approach; traffic

accident investigation and report

writing, and topics you might not

think of such as: Crimes against

government; court demeanor and

testifying; natural weapons

defense, or Law enforcement

encounters with citizen dogs!

In addition to all this training,

you will have to be versed on the

entire, Utah Criminal Code,

Homeland security laws, and the

Utah and U.S. constitution. (You

see, it is hard to enforce the

law if you don't know what it is)

To top all of this off you have

to be proficient in first aid and

CPR.

Each student has to sit for and

pass a final exam and meet

additional requirements to earn

the right to wear his or her

badge like: Meet a list of

physical condition requirements

A candidate will have no criminal

record, a valid driver's license

and be a U.S. citizen, and most

important possess a desire to serve

and a passion for justice.

It is not work that will ever

make you money rich, but if you

are the right personality, it can

be oh so ever rewarding. Best of

all, there are no shortages of

jobs for good officers anywhere

you go in the state. In fact

your interest in becoming an

officer will help deal with a

major problem our Sheriff

Departments are having state wide

as we will discuss when we come

back to The County Seat. I'm Ria

Rossi Booth

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét