Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily Jun 29 2018

-Performing "Don't Go Breaking My Heart,"

give it up for the Backstreet Boys!

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪♪

-♪ I got mixed emotions ♪

♪ Did I finally find me a river that could lead me out ♪

♪ To the ocean ♪

♪ 'Cause I've only ever known the kind of love ♪

♪ That leaves you bloodied and broken ♪

♪ So forgive me for my mixed emotions ♪

♪ Yeah yeah ♪

-♪ I'm not that kind of person ♪

♪ Who can fall in and out of love with you ♪

♪ That's not what love's supposed to do ♪

♪♪

♪ I'm not that kind of person ♪

♪ Who can fall in and out of love with you ♪

♪ That's not what love's supposed to do ♪

♪ Baby, don't go breaking my heart, breaking my heart ♪

♪ Baby, don't go breaking my heart, breaking my heart ♪

♪ 'Cause it's ' the only one I got ♪

♪♪

♪ 'Cause it's the only one I got ♪

♪♪

-♪ Am I being too open ♪

[ Cheers ]

♪ 'Cause I told you everything I have to say ♪

♪ And now we're having a moment ♪

♪ Does it make you wanna pick up all your things ♪

♪ And drive away like it's stolen ♪

-♪ Just forgive me if I'm being too open ♪

-♪ Uh, no no no no, yeah yeah yeah ♪

-♪ I'm not that kind of person ♪

♪ Who can fall in and out of love with you ♪

♪ That's not what love's supposed to do ♪

-♪ What love's supposed to do ♪

-♪ I'm not that kind of person ♪

♪ Who can fall in and out of love with you ♪

♪ That's not what love's supposed to do ♪

♪ Baby, don't go breaking my heart, breaking my heart ♪

♪ Baby, don't go breaking my heart, breaking my heart ♪

♪ 'Cause it's the only one I got ♪

♪♪

♪ 'Cause it's the only one I got ♪

-♪ Ooh, ooh ♪

-♪ Baby, don't go breaking my heart, breaking my heart ♪

♪ Baby, don't go breaking my heart, breaking my heart ♪

♪ 'Cause it's the only one I got ♪

♪♪

♪ 'Cause it's the only one I got ♪

-♪ Yeah, yeah ♪

-♪ Oh, yeah ♪

-♪ I've been broken, I've been bruised ♪

♪ But now I'm all-in 'cause of you ♪

♪ So if you're gonna love me, love me right, yeah ♪

♪ But if you're gonna be someone ♪

♪ That hurts somebody just for fun ♪

♪ Then do it to a heart that isn't mine ♪

-Whoo!

-♪ Baby, don't go breaking my heart, breaking my heart ♪

♪ Baby, don't go breaking my heart, breaking my heart ♪

♪ 'Cause it's the only one I got ♪

-♪ Got, yeah ♪

-♪ 'Cause it's the only one I got ♪

-♪ Ah, ah ♪

-♪ Baby, don't go breaking my heart, breaking my heart ♪

♪ Baby, don't go breaking my heart, breaking my heart ♪

♪ 'Cause it's the only one I got ♪

♪ 'Cause it's the only one I got ♪

-♪ Baby, don't go ♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Come on! Unbelievable!

Unbelievable! That's what I'm talking about!

Come on, come on. Thank you so much.

The Backstreet Boys!

"Don't Go Breaking My Heart"!

Their larger-than-life Vegas residency returns next month!

For more infomation >> Backstreet Boys: Don't Go Breaking My Heart - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Paul Rudd Reveals Details About Ant-Man and the Wasp - Duration: 4:28.

-I want to talk about "Ant-Man,"

'cause I'm very excited about this.

But I've known you for a long time.

I feel like I know a lot of things about you.

I did not know this, that you are a co-owner of a candy shop.

-Yes. -This is not a joke.

-This is not a joke.

I am co-owner of a candy store called Samuel's Sweet Shop,

in Rhinebeck, New York. -Okay.

-And I own this candy store with Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

-Who's a fantastic actor. -Great actor.

Plays Negan on "The Walking Dead."

-"Walking Dead," yeah.

-And another guy named Andy Ostroy.

We all kind of live around there.

And we -- I brought you something.

-Okay. I'm so excited.

-So, we have lots of old... -Old candy.

-...kind of fun candy. -Great.

-And then, there's another -- There's a woman

named Donna Weber who makes these treats for us.

And she was so nice to put my face on a Rice Krispie treat.

-Yeah. Right over there. [ Laughter ]

Or Jeff on a Rice Krispie treat. -Okay, there you go.

So there you go. There's Jeffrey.

All right, so -- -And then, there's Andy,

who you can see, he's not really famous.

He's just the other guy. -Okay, go over there, yeah.

[ Laughter ] All right.

-And they don't really sell that much,

so I brought you a bunch of Andy's.

-Okay, got it. [ Laughter and applause ]

Yeah.

And, um...

You can tell -- Here, give it a shot.

Andy is delicious.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Um, now, do people, when they first see it,

because he's next to you and Jeffrey,

do they go, "What's he in?"

They must assume he's an actor. -Uh, I don't know.

[ Laughter ]

But... -Is he delicious?

-He's delicious! -Now, quality-wise --

-I'm gonna take a bite out of Andy and a sip out of you.

[ Laughter ]

-I've never heard anybody -- Thank you so much.

So -- So this is your second "Ant-Man" film.

Where does this one pick up?

-Well, after -- Oh, wow.

Now I've got Andy caught in my teeth.

-Yeah, that was a mistake.

-I'll keep that joke going.

It picks up, I'm under house arrest,

because if you remember at the end of the "Civil War"...

-Mm-hmm.

-...all the Avengers are fighting,

and then, I get caught, and I get put under house arrest.

-Right.

-That is why I'm not in "Infinity War."

People have asked me.

-'Cause your character was under house arrest.

-Yeah. [ Laughter ]

-And they couldn't --

They couldn't plot you out of house arrest?

In all the things that they figure ways out of

in a Marvel universe...

-Well, no, he's got to stay inside.

[ Laughter ]

But, uh, yes, I'm under house arrest,

and I've kind of put Hank and Hope --

they're not talking to me, it's --

We're a little bit at odds.

-So, this is interesting, 'cause you co-wrote this script.

-Right. -Now, I have a lot of people

who are stars of the Marvel films here,

and a lot of times, they are limited by, of course,

what they can say, and, also, they're limited

by design as far as knowing

what's gonna happen next in the universe.

Did you have to get more information than most of them

because you were actually working on the script?

-Yeah. And it's terrifying to know --

to have these secrets, to know some of these things.

I feel a lot of pressure. -Mm-hmm.

-But I also feel very privileged, because, like,

I knew about that "Infinity War" before it was gonna happen.

-You knew you weren't gonna be in it?

[ Laughter ] -I knew --

By the way, people say, "infinity War,"

I go, "I guess we'll see."

It's like, "I know I'm not in it."

[ Laughter ]

However -- However, people have asked me about this one,

and, uh...this --

I don't know if I'm supposed to say this, but I'll say it.

It happens kind of concurrently. -Got it.

-And it's very important,

because it doesn't exist in a vacuum.

You have to stay through the end,

because when you see this thing,

through those post-credit scenes,

there's some mind-blowing stuff in there

that kind of ties into "Infinity War."

And it's -- I think I messed up.

I think I messed up. -You think you mess--

I think -- [ Applause ]

I don't know how that could mess up, though,

because I would only think that would make more people

see the movie, which I feel like's the endgame.

-You know what? You're right.

[ Laughter ]

For more infomation >> Paul Rudd Reveals Details About Ant-Man and the Wasp - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Paul Rudd Shows His Kids Inappropriate Films - Duration: 2:52.

-Your kids are 13 and 8. -Yep.

-Are they "Ant-Man" fans?

Were they excited when you started doing this?

-They are. They've really gotten into the whole Marvel world.

And my son has gone through and watched all the movies.

Now my daughter, who's 8, loves it, and she's going back.

And some of these are inappropriate, I'm finding out.

There's, like, a little --

You know, she's a little young for them.

But I have been showing inappropriate films

to my kids for many years.

-Oh, that's interesting, 'cause now, you know, obviously,

my kids are even pre-film at all, but, like,

when do you -- Do you worry about what your current taste is

versus what your age-appropriate taste for your kids is?

-I've discovered -- I've made these mistakes and I kind of --

When my son was about 4, I said, "Oh, you've got to see

'The Jerk,' Steve Martin,"

which we were watching together, and he's laughing.

And then you get to some scenes and,

"Oh, this is really rated 'R.'"

-Yeah.

-But then we watched it anyway.

And then, when he was about 7 or 8, I didn't think about it,

but I said, "Oh, you know what's really funny is

'Step Brothers.'"

-Uh-huh.

-And then we watched that.

And then we showed it to my daughter.

And then it gets to the scene with

Will Ferrell and the drum set,

and I'm like, "Oh, yeah, this is in there."

And then I showed "Faces of Death" to my daughter,

which was not a good -- Yeah.

[ Laughter ]

-You just had a -- There's a charity event that a bunch of you Kansas City guys do.

You, Sudeikis, Riggle, Koechner. -Yeah.

-I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

-Well, Eric Stonestreet, David Koechner, Jason Sudeikis.

You said all these people. -I did. I missed Stonestreet.

-Oh, Stonestreet. Yeah. -But it's in K.C.

It's a fundraiser.

-Yeah, for Children's Mercy Hospital.

And we just had it a few weeks ago.

-And, now, I know it started as a poker tournament

that, then, you couldn't do because of gambling laws, right?

-Yeah, it's called the Big Slick,

which is a poker term, but we don't play

any poker in it whatsoever.

-You play -- You bowled?

-We play a game of softball at Royals Stadium.

Then we have a bowling tournament,

which you bowl with some of the kids and some sponsors.

-Are you a good bowler?

-I'm -- Eh...I'm -- I'm okay, but I always said, like,

bowling is something you don't want to be --

You want to be good, but you don't want to be that good.

-Right. I agree with that. -You know?

'Cause then you have to explain why

you're really good at bowling.

-Yeah.

-You know, you own the wrist guard or...

-Yeah, if you bowled a 280, I would say,

"Tell me everything about your upbringing."

-Yeah, so, my goal is to get over 100.

-Okay. That's good. Did you do that this weekend?

-I did. -Okay, good.

-Yeah, yeah. -You made it. You broke 100.

-I did. I broke 100. -Well, that's great, man.

I'm really proud of you. -Thank you so much.

-Yeah.

Thank you so much for being here.

Thanks for the candy and the cookies.

Always so good to see you, buddy.

-It's great to see you, too.

For more infomation >> Paul Rudd Shows His Kids Inappropriate Films - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Jennifer & Tami Say Evelyn Slept with Shaunie's Ex | Basketball Wives - Duration: 4:10.

- So, you know, she's talking about

the situation where you said that...

That's what she's talking about it.

- I didn't say that. I was asked that.

- Okay, so just... - There's a difference.

[tense hip-hop music]

[sighs] [bleep]

- Why don't you just say it so then you just get it out?

♪ ♪

Think she gonna let it go?

- I mean...

- And that's a hell to the no.

- I feel like the real reason of this retreat

is for Tami to mastermind some bull[bleep].

- Okay, so what is it?

- And, if you claim you're so happy,

and you're so busy and [bleep] booked,

then why you worried about bull[bleep]?

Okay, so I'm just gonna say this.

Tami and I had a conversation.

She told me some information that

only a select few people were privy to--

- I know you're trying to save your ass right now.

- No, I'm not trying to save my ass.

- At this time last year, you were very spiteful,

you were very vindictive towards her,

so there were things that you were willing to do.

- Right, so you and I had something in common.

We both were not [bleep] with her.

I [bleep] acknowledge that. - I openly acknowledge that.

- Could somebody tell me what this has to do with me,

'cause none of that has anything...

- We're circling around to that,

because I guess she felt like

she needs to cover her ass with her friend, but--

- No, I'm not covering-- I'm not covering my ass.

So Tami and I had a conversation

about Evelyn sleeping with your ex.

That was the conversation.

- Sleeping with who?

- [bleep]

- I--Shaunie,

I swear on my kids. - That's--that's--

- Who--I told you that? - No, you didn't tell me.

- So where's it coming from?

- I don't--don't look at me 'cause I didn't say it.

She told me.

- Tami, you did not ask me.

"Was that [bleep] true?" You didn't hear that?

- Shaunie, call him right now.

- Y'all have always had a vendetta.

You try to drag me in...

- I'm not trying to drag you in nothing, Jen.

You are the person that said it out of your mouth.

- [bleep] that. Nah.

Bitch, you're lying.

Tami has always had a issue with Evelyn.

You still mad over the Kenny [bleep]?

- You [bleep] my man when I was married to him.

You [bleep] just say that.

- Okay, but I didn't know you was married to him.

- Because I thought y'all worked through that [bleep]

a long time ago, or was it all bull[bleep]?

And you're only bringing it to this group

because you're upset because Evelyn and I are friends.

- This is bull[bleep].

Call him! I hope you believe me.

Shaunie, I've never...

[voice breaking] Ever in a million years,

have I ever [bleep].

I'll put down my son.

I would never do that [bleep] to you.

I've never. That [bleep] never happened.

- Let me be clear. - She was upset.

I don't even care, like, I would never do that to her.

- So let me be clear to you.

- And for y'all to bring this [bleep] up in this moment--

- Oh, it ain't no "y'all." It ain't no "y'all."

- You knew a year ago, right? - I knew a year ago--

- So why didn't you tell her then?

- Because I wouldn't say that.

As much as you think I have a vendetta against you...

- Yeah, you do. - And I would never say that.

You do, because for anybody to bring this up,

something like that is [bleep] up.

- I didn't bring it up. I didn't bring it up.

- That's your friend,

and that's the reason why I did not say it a year ago.

- I feel really bad for Shaunie right now,

and I could see the anger building in her.

When Shaunie's nose starts flaring,

like that, you know she's pissed.

- Well, this is somebody that's also known me for two decades,

and knows everything that I've [bleep] done,

and we've never had that conversation

because that [bleep] never happened.

Never happened.

- You know what, Evelyn?

- Listen to me. This is bull[bleep].

♪ ♪

For more infomation >> Jennifer & Tami Say Evelyn Slept with Shaunie's Ex | Basketball Wives - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

(FULL PERFORMANCE) Jussie Smollett Performs 'Freedom' | Trailblazer Honors - Duration: 3:28.

- Here to honor James Baldwin

with a performance from his debut album Sum of My Music,

activist, director, singer,

and star of Empire, Jussie Smollett.

(audience clapping)

(slow music)

- Mr. Baldwin for all that you are

for all that you were, thank you.

♪ Standing on the edge ♪

♪ Got nothing left ♪

♪ I dive off ♪

♪ I dive off with you ♪

♪ And I really don't care ♪

♪ When nobody sees ♪

♪ I dive off ♪

♪ I dive off with you ♪

♪ You see my scars ♪

♪ And you know all my flaws ♪

♪ It's like freedom ♪

♪ Freedom ♪

♪ Freedom ♪

♪ When you're with me ♪

♪ And I don't care what they say ♪

♪ Cause I know who we are to each other ♪

♪ Yes I know who we are ♪

♪ It's like freedom ♪

♪ Freedom ♪

♪ Freedom ♪

♪ When you're with me ♪

♪ Close both my eyes ♪

♪ To know what it's like ♪

♪ To dive off ♪

♪ To dive off ♪

♪ And I drown in your fire ♪

♪ And I burn in your flood ♪

♪ That's what I want to dive for ♪

♪ To dive off with you ♪

♪ You see my scars ♪

♪ And you know all my flaws ♪

♪ It's like freedom ♪

♪ Freedom ♪

♪ Freedom ♪

♪ When you're with me ♪

♪ And I don't care what they say ♪

♪ Cause I know who we are to each other ♪

♪ Yes I know who we are ♪

♪ It's like freedom ♪

♪ Freedom ♪

♪ Freedom ♪

♪ When you're with me ♪

♪ Like broken killing children ♪

♪ And they're worried if I'm gay ♪

♪ You can make a million with another hashtag today ♪

♪ Why should we care? ♪

♪ But that lady at the border ♪

♪ With the baby ♪

♪ Do you hear me now? ♪

♪ Stand up for each other ♪

♪ Stand up for your sister and your brother ♪

♪ Oh ♪

♪ That's freedom ♪

Thank you

(rock music)

For more infomation >> (FULL PERFORMANCE) Jussie Smollett Performs 'Freedom' | Trailblazer Honors - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Unseen Childhood Photos of Ranveer Singh - Duration: 2:07.

Unseen Childhood Photos of Ranveer Singh

For more infomation >> Unseen Childhood Photos of Ranveer Singh - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Boy band BTS makes TIME's "25 Most Influential People on the Internet" for 2018 - Duration: 0:38.

BTS has been named one of TIME magazine's "25 Most Influential People on the Internet"

for 2018.

It's unranked, but the Korean boy band was made the cut for the success of their latest

EP, "Love Yourself: Tear," the first K-pop album to make it to the top of the Billboard

200.

TIME said the real engine of their success was the group's powerful fan base, which call

itself the "ARMY" devoted to anything related to the group, from tweets to videos.

BTS was also on the Billboard's Social 50 chart for almost 90 weeks, beating Justin

Bieber.

The boys also bagged the top social artist award, back to back.

For more infomation >> Boy band BTS makes TIME's "25 Most Influential People on the Internet" for 2018 - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

Trump zur Organisation der WM in Russland: "Sie haben einen fantastischen Job gemacht" - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Trump zur Organisation der WM in Russland: "Sie haben einen fantastischen Job gemacht" - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Aby Meetup #1 Indie game marketing | Tips to improve promotion skills | Alex Roca - Duration: 21:17.

A.R. – So, this talk is based on the good things marketing has, because normally indie studios are a bit afraid of it.

Most of us are developers and we think that the cool thing about doing videogames is programming, art, design…But instead, all those things that involve business and marketing…We often ignore it.

Well, my experience after doing mobile games, and some of them made at Ubisoft, I have learnt many things. In fact, there are a lot of indie studios that use marketing and I think it's very useful.

While using marketing is very suitable to have creative freedom. Utilize marketing basically to reach out the people, adapt the game to what they like and know how to make good decisions.

For example, the case I was explaining before, you want to launch a game on consoles, but maybe you can only afford to launch it in one console.

Which one you choose among the 3?

Thanks to marketing, you can inform yourself about the marketing and say:

Okay, the type of game I'm going to launch fits better with the type of players of this platform. Things like that.

Well then, this is a resume about the companies where I was.

. Since last year, I'm building Anarkade and I still didn't publish my first game.

I was working for 13 years in another study which begin as Microjocs, doing mobile games in 2002. I went in there in 2005.

This one, is Astro Odissey, sequel of Astro. It is the first game in which I worked as Lead Programmer and as Team lead, known as Producer nowadays.

Then Digital Chocolate acquired us, leaded by Trip Hawking (the guy who founded Electronic Arts).

The other development study apart from us was the one in Helsinki, people who manage Supercell now.

We were very successful on Free to Play, mobile, Facebook… Then Ubisoft acquired us in 2013. And I was there until I decided to fund my own company.

I've spent 5 or 6 years of my career programming, and another 5 or 6 years as a Community Manager.

While I was exerting as Community Manager, I was doing Customer Relations Management.

I was managing the community at the same time I had to do customer support duties. I've also worked on the Customer Support role.

First days in the studio, as we did mobile games, there were a lot of phones, and making "ports" was a joy, as the "master" knows (referring to Alberto González from Abylight).

First 3 weeks I was there, even though I was going to work as a programmer, they told me: "It'll be better if you test all the phones while learning all the bugs of each one.

Then you going to port and develop games given those bugs and problems they generate. Take charge and test around".

And now, I'm working on my company. I'm the producer and the creative director, so I did at Ubisoft, the other studio. In smaller projects, I designed and leaded the team too.

I've also been on Project management tasks, which is the same as leading the marketing duties, PR or even ASO, the optimization of the e-shop and user acquisition.

Here is Trip Hawking, who also founded the 3DO and the ESRB qualification system.

You pay for every game that is released in console, and this gentleman wins some money (laughs)

Eva (CEO Abylight): This is the one who founded the ESRB?

Alex: Yes, he is one of them. But I wanted to talk about the main challenges indies have to face and how marketing can help us.

Basically, one of them is getting the money. We tend to say "Oh, the publisher is ignoring me" or "Oh, the investor is ignoring me"

One of the things they want (I didn't go to demand it, but I know they demand it on Ubisoft internally, in order to do a pitch)

Basically, more than the Business Plan, the marketing plan and why your game is good enough as a product.

I mean, there is a real market where is going to sell? There's people who will buy it? Do they like it? Etc.

Then, if you have a good team (someone good at marketing which helps you out since the beginning of the project

S/he can help you get some financial support

Ensure that your game will be very good and they will probably put money into it.

There is money to invest, but they don't want to invest in something which is not surely going to work or not.

But if you have a marketing team capable of ensuring that: "It has this, and that, and this… And it's going to work because of this, and it's going to sell this amount…"

This is how you convince them.

But if you give to them your personal vision of the game, that is very beautiful, works well…

they will say, "yeah, it's good" they will ignore you.

Visibility is one of the principal problems. "Oh, no one is seeing my game"

Oh, maybe your game is bullshit

Maybe you are doing a game for a certain type of player and that player wants to play other things.

I mean, marketing can help you modify your game, having total creative freedom, but it can give you feedback too.

It can tell you" if you re-adjust this here and there, you have a bigger market

meaning your game can be bought by more people or there is a niche where you can attack, being a great opportunity for you."

Press and influencers ignore me.

They receive thousands of notifications

but maybe it can be because this youtuber or journalist plays other type of games.

For example, with Rawal Rumble,

one of the reasons why I went ahead with it is because, without starting any marketing campaign

people from Youtube or the Press wanted to try my game.

Because of that

the key is: if to this journalist or youtuber or whatever, you give a game with realistic graphics or another genre

maybe he does not like it because he wants a very specific game.

You can apply this to every type of game

In marketing

what you have to do is find people who like your game

who like this type of game, this graphics, webs specialized in those kind of games…

A fishing game

Maybe you go to Jara y Sedal (Spanish magazine about fishing)

they may like to know there is a fishing game.

Meaning that inside all of this customers

there can be people who will buy your game or are interested with it.

Instead of going to the top of the hill: "I want Rubius or Pewdiepie to promote me" or whatever

start from the bottom

Contact with youtubers, videogames press, or press who isn't specialized only in games…

centered on the type of game, or the theme, ambientation, visual style...

You'll normally get better numbers going to the specific niche

instead of aiming to the big ones

Within visibility terms

it can help you to know where to find players, to focus better on them

On the other side, there is the store.

A lot time happens that,

a possible customer goes to Steam

App Store or similar

they see the screenshots of the game or the ratings the users give and they fly away.

One of the things marketing people do is ASO (App Store Optimization).

Testing screenshots, title, icon of the game, description of the game…

They tend to identify the best combination to work with, within testing the target customer

This means that the conversion rate will go up

meaning that more people who lands on your page game, will buy it.

Talking now about the sales

"Oh, my game is not selling well"

This is what I said before

Maybe the problem is, that it's not in the right platform

It happens, maybe your game in another platform, pc, mobile, can change the sales number by a lot.

Maybe your game works very well on mobile devices, but not on consoles

Marketing specialists can help you to decide where a game will work better on

"this type of games work better on mobile, better on console, etc…"

About that, I will explain it

This is the videogames market scenario

This is Asia, Europe, Latin America, North America.

As you can see, Asia is very important

but for example we are with the same problem again.

If you release your game on consoles, in China (basically all of the Asian territory)

console games practically don't sell well

it's useless to traduce it to Chinese (in quotation marks, lots of) It's always good to traduce it to Chinese.

But if you release the game on mobile devices,

I dare you to have it in Chinese

Or for example, Steam.

This ranking (you'll see it on your pc) this is the ranking about the most used language of the Steam users. An official ranking from Steam.

The first one is Chinese with a 64%.

I can assure you that the majority of the games you release are not traduced to Chinese.

This means that Chinese people won't see the games at the Highlights on Steam

meaning that you need to know the countries and the most important markets where your target is. This is why the tables are for.

This is the money that is generated by country

There's EEUU at the first place, Japan, China… Sorry, first of all China, secondly EEUU, Japan, Korea, Canada, etc…

But we always need to know the market.

For example, Free to play and PC are very important in Asia. Japan, in mobile, generates an insane amount of money

For several years, they've been moving the great market of consoles to the mobile one. (PC was very small)

Nowadays, the revenue of mobile market is amazing.

About the countries, which is a very important topic, we have the game type

Demographics change a lot inside the same platform.

The genre of every game changes a lot

This example right here is from a survey, done by 270.000 players ( I was one of them) in 2007 by Quantic Foundry.

Basically they did a survey where they put a list of game type in which you had to say which one you like and you don't.

And one of the things they looked out on the survey was the percentage of women and men who liked every type of game.

Then we can see that there are games which have a similar percentage of women and men, and games in which there is a great difference.

By one side or another.

So, if you want to do a game for a determined demographic, you need to know if you will have an easy or a rough road ahead.

The big thing is: there are millions of tables on the Internet that can help you, for example the demographic ones.

Xbox one (this is from the last year) in theory this is a filtration of a document from Ubisoft, which gave to the people at the Build Conference

I have no clue if it's real or not, but it makes sense.

Basically the average player has 33 years. The global age of the gamer is at 35, and the "magic peak" is between 25 and 45 years. Where the big money is made.

For example, these are the demographics of the Switch, 6 months ago.

Tomorrow (link in bio) Nintendo publishes his fiscal numbers of the year and will give the new update to that table.

According to Nintendo, only a 11% of women have an account in the eShop on Switch.

Because of that, demographics can help us to think: "okay, this market is very big or this market is very small".

"There is a reason why, in this case, women are not buying Switch and what I can do. And because it's an enormous market, I'll do something to attract them".

In Switch, if you want to release a game focused on women

you have to know that, from the 17 Million of Switch sold, only an 11% are women

Maybe this number is like that because the father is the one in charge of paying with the credit card

Imagine that there are 5 people who can play

There can be men, there can be women, but the one in charge of the account and the console is the father, you know what I mean?

Maybe this is what explains those numbers, because these are eShop accounts,

but then, there is the Steam case in which I said: What the heck?

Mr. Steamspy, one day looked to the genre, look for the percentage about women and men in Steam

At first, he looked for it on Alexa and he saw that an 18% are women, but a lot of people told him that Alexa is not very accurate

because it only tracks you if you have a plugin installed in the browser.

Then, it's not very accurate

But he used a Google tool (which is more accurate and it does not require to have plugins and nothing in the browser)

and found that a 4% of the Steam shop are women.

What happens here? In mobile women are more predominant

I mean, it's not the case that there are more women in general.

The real thing is, there are more women playing than men…whatsoever is….

Alberto: Because of the type of game?

Alex: Excuse me?

Eva: The games are more direct. Well, they have an easy way to engage them.

Alex: For example, the type of game is more similar. When we see the genre table, if we look closely, there's some sort of pattern.

For example, Match-3 , happens to be what women like more compared to men.

What happens in mobile? That there are a bunch of Match-3.

There are the more popular ones like Candy Crush.

In Family or Farming Simulator, we have FarmVille or Hay Day which was from…

Eva: Supercell

Alex:...Which is one of the most sold ones in mobile.

What happens? All the type of game that women like are on mobile or in downloadable games for web, webs like Big Fish, King, etc.

Maybe if you release a game on console combining all of the genres women like, you'll manage to attract them.

These are tips, ideas and more that I write to all of you, you can download the presentation (link in bio) and you can read it at home.

Obviously, this is not how you write it on a Powerpoint. But well, some tips and details for you

These are things that I've been telling along the speech

like the part about how to choose an influencer or a media from a very specific niche to your type of game instead of a big media that's very mainstream.

Why? Because the type of people, the audience, which is going to see it will be more focused on your game and not the mainstream one

in which maybe you'll only attract a little percentage.

Talking about the PR, CM and CS, a lot of people tend to include it on marketing, thing that does not happen on big companies.

There are studios that handle it differently for many reasons.

Because they tend to be very different and they need people who are very specialized in the fields of marketing.

For example, someone who manages marketing, community, PR, customer support, is very rough

Why? Because as a PR s/he has to have a lot of experience and contact, and a wide knowledge.

A person who spent his/her whole life working on it is very rough, and may not know about how other fields work.

I recommend you to hire a PR agency or an advertising one, if you can afford it

especially a PR agency, specialized on the type of game you are going to create.

I mean, it's not the same an agency that manages consoles than another that manages mobile games

If you release a console game, the mobile games agency won't be useful

If you can, grab one that is used to work with indies and had succeeded, which is important too.

Someone who has never worked with videogames won't be able to help you. Some people think the contrary

That the main thing is that they have marketing knowledge and can sell sausages, videogames…

No, no, there are many specific things in videogames. You have to know about videogames and about marketing.

Eva: Well guys, thank you very much for coming. To all of you, everyone, thank you very much. Alex, thanks for sharing your tips.

Alex: Thank you guys.

For more infomation >> Aby Meetup #1 Indie game marketing | Tips to improve promotion skills | Alex Roca - Duration: 21:17.

-------------------------------------------

Monsoon rain this weekend, typhoon on its way _ 062918 - Duration: 1:45.

Hello, I'm Michelle Park here with the latest weather update.

The climate continues to be very unstable so unexpected showers may visit the areas

outside of the central region tonight.

Meanwhile, the country is expected to be affected by the monsoon front again tomorrow.

Throughout the weekend, most places can expect between 40 and 100 millimeters of rain,...

whereas the central region and the south coast will receive more.

In the morning, most places including Seoul will have temperatures of 22 degrees Celsius.

And even without the sun, the mercury in Seoul will rise to 27,... lower in Busan at 25 degrees.

Even after the weekend, more rain is in the forecast next week with similar temperatures

expected.

In fact, Typhoon Prapiroon is expected to slam Korea's southwest coast with strong winds

by Sunday,... so keep watch on the typhoon's movement to prepare for flooding and wind

damage.

I'll leave you with the weather conditions around the world.

For more infomation >> Monsoon rain this weekend, typhoon on its way _ 062918 - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Income-led growth policies of the Moon Administration: Evaluation and challenges - Duration: 2:33.

Since taking office last May, President Moon Jae-in has been pushing for income-led expansion

as a way to help narrow the wealth gap and achieve sustainable growth in the country.

Experts evaluated the policy and its effect on the Korean economy.

For more on their analysis, we turn to our Kim Hyesung.

Income-led growth, along with job creation, innovative growth, and a fair economy have

been the key pillars of President Moon Jae-in's economic policies.

The goal has been to create a virtuous cycle of raising the incomes of the lower-middle

class to help boost consumption, raise productivity and reduce the wealth gap.

"The Income growth policy intends to introduce a set of policies which intends to improve

the income distribution and in doing so actually achieve higher, more stable economic growth...so

it's very important right now to introduce all set of structural policy measures to fundamentally

address the income inequality."

Last year, the Moon Administration injected a supplementary budget worth nearly ten billion

U.S. dollars to expand employment and welfare programs.

Early this year, the government hiked the hourly minimum wage by 16-point-four percent

to about 6 U.S. dollars and 70 cents, for the biggest jump in nearly two decades.

But despite those measures, in the first quarter this year the gap in incomes between the wealthiest

and the least wealthy Koreans widened to nearly six times.

According to Statistics Korea, the monthly average incomes of those in the bottom 20

percent income bracket dropped eight percent in the first quarter, making it the steepest

decrease since 2003.

Number of newly added jobs dropped on year, and in May the unemployment rate jumped from

last year's 3-point-six percent to four percent.

"The minimum wage hike has put a burden on small firms and the self-employed, But it's

not the only cause for the worsening wealth gap and sluggish job growth.

This has to do with numerous factors, including weak household consumption and a slowing business

cycle.

Income-led growth is a move in the right direction.

What we need are more complementary measures to minimize its negative effects."

Experts say it's still early to evaluate the effects of the income-led growth policy, but

they agree that an effective policy mix, including deregulation across various sectors, redistribution

policies, tax measures, and public investment will be needed to actually help raise household

income, consumption and productivity in the long run.

Kim Hyesung, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Income-led growth policies of the Moon Administration: Evaluation and challenges - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

[뉴스] || 김현정, '뮤직뱅크 20주년' 특집 출연…블랙핑크·모모랜드 안무영상 공개 ? - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> [뉴스] || 김현정, '뮤직뱅크 20주년' 특집 출연…블랙핑크·모모랜드 안무영상 공개 ? - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korean inspectors return from N. Korea's Mt. Kumgang - Duration: 0:30.

A group of South Koreans have returned from a three-day trip across the border to prepare

for reunions for families separated by the Korean War.

They inspected the Mount Kumkang resort, which will be the venue for the August event.

The team said that together with North Korean technicians, they inspected the meeting rooms,

hotels, rest areas, the fire station and the electricity supplies.

They said the facilities need a great deal of renovation, having not been used for the

past three years.

South Korea will start the renovations in July or August.

For more infomation >> S. Korean inspectors return from N. Korea's Mt. Kumgang - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

KOSPI touches 13-month low on U.S.-China trade war concerns - Duration: 1:43.

South Korea's main stock index briefly touched its lowest level in 13 months.

Analysts attributed the brisk dip to the trade spat between China and the United States.

Ko-Roonhee help us look beyond the number.

Financial indices in Seoul briefly plunged on Friday.

In the morning, the benchmark KOSPI dropped below the 23-hundred level,… at one point

touching 22-96, its lowest point since May last year.

But the KOSPI rebounded in the afternoon, ultimately posting a gain for the day.

It closed at 23-26... up half a percent from the previous session.

Analysts attributed the brief fall to the trade spat between China and the U.S., which

investors see as having a direct effect on South Korea.

"Many South Korean exporters make parts that go into Chinese and American goods.

If the trade war intensifies, the exports to these countries will likely decrease."

Another main reason is an outflow of foreign capital... that picked up after the U.S. Federal

Reserve rasied interest rates earlier this month.

Some also pointed to local companies performing poorly in the second quarter.

Profit estimates for KOSPI-listed companies in the second quarter have been revised down

8 percent compared to the start of the year.

Anaylsts say the future depends heavily on China and the U.S.

If President Trump goes ahead and imposes more tariffs on China in July, stocks will

likely fall again.

Meanwhile,... Korea's junior stock index, the KOSDAQ, dipped by 5 points in the morning,

but recovered for a nearly 1-percent gain.

Ko Roon-hee, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> KOSPI touches 13-month low on U.S.-China trade war concerns - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Wanted 2 Mein "Salman Khan" Ki Jagah Honge "Tiger Shroff" | Race 3 - Duration: 1:17.

Wanted 2 Mein "Salman Khan" Ki Jagah Honge "Tiger Shroff" | Race 3

For more infomation >> Wanted 2 Mein "Salman Khan" Ki Jagah Honge "Tiger Shroff" | Race 3 - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

Mary Un Mielusel Avea - Cantece pentru copii de gradinita - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> Mary Un Mielusel Avea - Cantece pentru copii de gradinita - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Clash Of Clans - TOWN HALL 12 (TH12) BASE w/ PROOF ✅ Trophy Base / War Base / Troll Bases 2018 - Duration: 10:27.

Clash Of Clans - TOWN HALL 12 (TH12) BASE w/ PROOF ✅ Trophy Base / War Base / Troll Bases 2018

For more infomation >> Clash Of Clans - TOWN HALL 12 (TH12) BASE w/ PROOF ✅ Trophy Base / War Base / Troll Bases 2018 - Duration: 10:27.

-------------------------------------------

పుష్యమి,ఆశ్లేష నక్షత్రాల శాంతి పరిహారాలు | Pushya Nakshatra Shanti | Ashlesha Nakshatra Shanti - Duration: 26:39.

POOJA TV PRESENTS

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét