Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily Jun 29 2018

-You've written a book. This is a collection of drafts

of lyrics, drawings, things like that.

Is this something -- are you someone

who saves everything and constantly is keeping

your work with you as you travel?

-Yes. Yeah, I've always had notebooks all the time

and I'm always, kind of, writing things down.

Scraps of paper is one of the most important thing to me, so,

I keep everything.

But, yeah, when I was -- I would never lose notebooks.

Like, I would go out all night and I would lose keys

and phones and boyfriends. [ Laughter ]

But I would always come home, like,

clutching the notebook, like, this, kind of,

like wine soaked, battered up notebook, but I never lost them.

You know? -That's fantastic.

-Always managed to keep hold of it.

So, they are all in there. -That pays off.

Now, this is not your first experience in books.

You -- what age were you writing your spell books?

Is this accurate? -[ Laughs ]

Yes, I -- This is making me sound like such a weird kid.

[ Laughter ]

-We're already past the -- yeah. -Unsurprising.

People could guess. -Yeah.

-But, yeah, I started a -- I started a coven at school.

-A coven? -Yes.

A coven. -So, sort of like a wit--

a sorority for witches. -Yes.

[ Laughter ]

And we -- Yeah, I wrote a spell book.

There were spells in there.

There were, like, love spells.

-Uh-huh.

-Like, trying to get, like, the kid in the next class

to fall in love me. I don't know if he did.

-Oh, yeah. -If you're out there...

-If you're out there and have always had, like,

this longing desire for Florence,

that was the spell. -That was that.

[ Laughter ]

-I want to ask, you are gonna perform a song for us tonight.

This is a -- a very personal song.

When you are writing songs that, sort of,

have an emotional core to them,

is it more difficult because you are writing about yourself,

or is it easier because you

are connected to what you are writing about?

-Especially this song, I think --

A lot of these songs actually came from poems I was writing.

And when you are writing poetry, it's kind of --

it's more insular, but I play these funny tricks on myself.

There's this self deception that goes on where I'm like,

"Nobody has to ever read this. Just write it down."

We won't put it -- Certainly won't put it in a song.

I certainly won't talk about it on a talk show.

-Yeah. [ Laughter ]

-But this, kind of, deception goes on,

and then I -- I write it down.

And, so, then it made it in -- its way into a song,

and I didn't think it ever would.

You know, I didn't think it was something I'd ever say

out loud or show to anybody.

But the fact that I didn't want to

seemed like it was probably important.

-Well, I'm so happy you are gonna sing it for us tonight.

And it really has just been so lovely having you here.

Please -- -Thank you.

-Please, come back again. Florence Welch, everybody.

For more infomation >> Florence Welch Talks About the Coven She Founded - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Florence Welch Was in a Band Called the Toxic Cockroaches - Duration: 4:43.

-Welcome to the show.

We were just talking backstage.

We've met a couple of times because you hosted "SNL" and --

or you didn't host, but you were a musical guest

in 2010 and 2011.

You don't do a lot of talking on talk shows?

-No, I get really nervous and I get quite shy, so, yeah.

-All right.

-I get a bit scared, but I'm gonna try.

-Okay. Good. [ Cheers and applause ]

Well, one thing you did -- Yeah.

[ Applause ]

And this wasn't unique to this show.

I guess you do this all the time.

But I went to the dressing room to say hello before the show.

It's the same dressing room every night.

It doesn't look any different, except tonight when I walked in,

you had completely redecorated.

[ Laughter ]

There were a lot of scarves.

-I think I moved the mirror around a bit.

And yeah, I have --

you know, I have quite a strong sense of aesthetic.

I don't know if that comes across.

-Yeah. [ Laughter ]

When you walk into a room that no one has touched

and you've completely rearranged it, it came across.

[ Laughter ]

-Some people say it's obsessive, but I'm working on it.

-Obsessive would be, if I called you after you left and was like,

"You didn't put it back exactly right."

-But it looks better.

-Well, it -- Okay. It looks a little better, yeah.

But that's something you do when you are on tour?

-Yeah. I mean, we bring -- well, yeah.

I bring -- I kind of collect throws and --

there's lots of patterns and embroidery and, kind of --

but it's also a nice thing to do when you arrive and, you know,

I spend, like, a good half an hour just kind of

decorating and something.

-Can you go over to friends' houses and leave it alone?

-It's hard, no.

-No. [ Laughter ]

I stay at home a lot.

[ Laughter ]

I wish that was a joke. [ Laughter ]

-Well, you, obviously, you can't stay home all the time

because you're going out on tour.

Australia, New Zealand -- you are coming here to the States.

You're doing the Barclays. -Yes.

-So, do you like the road?

Do you like the big shows?

-The shows are kind of -- it's just so important to me.

It's where everything comes together.

I don't know. It's kind of, like,

how I make sense of myself, in a way.

But also, I feel kind of -- I've been doing it for a while,

and I feel kind of really honored,

'cause sometimes you really get to see

the best in people at a show. -Sure.

-Like, you -- I mean, I literally, I'm up there like,

"Everybody, tell each other that you love each other.

Tell people you don't know you love each other."

And you just see everybody, they're so up for it.

And, yeah.

So, it -- it, kind of -- it's so important to me,

the live aspect and connection is such a big part of that.

And when you feel you're taking everyone somewhere with you.

It's a very collaborative thing, I think, a gig.

-And it must be nice, obviously, to now be known.

You know, I'm sure in your early gigs,

people didn't know who you were,

and if you told them to go tell each other they love each other,

they're like, "That weird lady is being very bossy."

[ Laughter ]

-I don't know. I was very drunk most of these.

-Oh, okay. [ Laughter ]

-I was definitely still being bossy.

I don't think I minded if people didn't do it.

-Oh, that's cute.

But this is -- very early on,

you knew you wanted to be a performer.

This is not something you came to late in life.

I've heard -- I should say I've read that

when you were 8 years old,

you would put on your mom's robes and sing Billie Holiday

with a wine glass full of orange juice.

[ Laughter ]

So, you -- you were, what, like,

you wanted all of rock music early on.

-Yeah. Yeah, yeah.

I was like, "I know what I'm gonna be,

and it involves drinking and being sad."

[ Laughter ]

And, you know, I went there.

[ Laughter ]

-Yeah.

You know, it's nice when an 8-year-old finds their dream.

-I was, like, 8 and I knew that it would involve a wine glass.

-Oh, my God.

Also, as an 8-year-old, being like,

"Billie Holiday -- That's someone who gets me."

-Yes. [ Laughter ]

Billie Holiday, like, Etta James, Nina Simone,

you know, those were -- those were the first voices

that I was really drawn to.

-That's fantastic.

I always, I remember, you know, the first time I heard you sing,

and I also remember hearing the band name and being like,

"Wow. Florence and the Machine, that's a fantastic band name."

It was not your first band.

But it maybe was your first good band name.

What was your first band?

-My first band was at school.

And I was 11,

and I had a punk band called The Toxic Cockroaches.

-Okay. [ Laughter ]

-But we only had a drum kit.

I was the guitarist, but I didn't have a guitar.

And the only instrument we had was a drum kit.

-Okay, so, what does a guitarist without a guitar hold?

-[ Laughs ]

Not much. -Yeah.

-Yeah, not much.

I held a lot of enthusiasm.

-Oh, that's good. Yeah. -Yeah.

[ Cheers and applause ]

That comes across today.

For more infomation >> Florence Welch Was in a Band Called the Toxic Cockroaches - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Florence + the Machine: "Hunger" - Duration: 3:58.

-Performing "Hunger,"

give it up for Florence and the Machine, everybody.

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪ -Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh ♪

♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh ♪

♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh ♪

♪ -At seventeen, I started to starve myself ♪

♪ I thought that love was a kind of emptiness ♪

♪ But at least I understood then the hunger I felt ♪

♪ And I didn't have to call it loneliness ♪

♪ We all have a hunger ♪

♪♪

♪ We all have a hunger ♪

♪♪

♪ We all have a hunger ♪

♪♪

♪ We all have a hunger ♪

♪ But tell me what you need, oh, you look so free ♪

♪ The way you use your body ♪

♪ Baby, come on and work it for me ♪

♪ Don't let it get you down ♪

♪ You're the best thing I've seen ♪

♪ We never found the answer but we knew one thing ♪

♪ We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -And it's Friday night and it's kicking in ♪

♪ And I can't dress, they're gonna crucify me ♪

♪ Oh, but you and all your vibrant youth ♪

♪ How could anything bad ever happen to you? ♪

♪ You make a fool of death with your beauty ♪

♪ And for a moment I thought that love was in the drugs ♪

♪ But the more I took, the more it took away ♪

♪ And I could never get enough ♪

♪ I thought that love was on the stage ♪

♪ You give yourself to strangers ♪

♪ You don't have to be afraid ♪

♪ And then it tries to find a home with people ♪

♪ Oh, and I'm alone ♪

♪ Picking it apart and staring at your phone ♪

♪♪

♪ We all have a hunger ♪

♪♪

♪ We all have a hunger ♪

♪♪

♪ We all have a hunger ♪

♪♪

♪ We all have a hunger ♪

♪ But tell me what you need ♪

♪ Oh, you look so free ♪

♪ The way you use your body ♪

♪ Baby, come on and work it for me ♪

♪ Don't let it get you down ♪

♪ You're the best thing I've seen ♪

♪ We never found the answer but we knew one thing ♪

♪ We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -And it's Friday night and it's kicking in ♪

♪ And I can't dress, they're gonna crucify me ♪

♪ Oh, but you and all your vibrant youth ♪

♪ How could anything bad ever happen to you? ♪

♪ You make a fool of death with your beauty ♪

♪ For a moment I forget to worry ♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Florence and the Machine, everyone.

The album "High as Hope" is out now.

For more infomation >> Florence + the Machine: "Hunger" - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Google to start testing MAJOR Assistant upgrade change how you make phone calls ● Tech News ● #TECH - Duration: 1:54.

GOOGLE will start testing a major upgrade to its Assistant software that will dramatically

change how you make phone calls.

Last month the tech giant debuted a dramatic improvement to the Google Assistant at its

IO conference that will allow phone calls to be made on behalf of a user.

Dubbed Google Duplex, the technology was shown calling a hair salon and restaurant where

it made relevant bookings the user had specified.

But the scariest part about Duplex was the fact the service on the other end of the phone

had no idea they were talking to artificial intelligence (AI).

Google is hoping that by implementing this technology in the future, laborious tasks

such as booking your favourite restaurant will be automated.

Google has only trained Duplex in three specific areas.

All three will be tested from the coming weeks through the summer, the company has confirmed.

Duplex will first be tested by making calls to businesses about holiday hours.

Then it will discuss restaurant bookings with businesses before calling about hair cut appointments.

In the latest demonstration of the software shown off by Google, the company showed Duplex

has made a number of changes since it was first shown off last month.

Google is testing Duplex in the US but has already run into potential problems that could

hamper a fully-fledged rollout of the service.

The tech giant does not have the permit for Duplex to work in Texas.

Google has not announced when Duplex will be made available to the public, but when

it does it will surely change how all Google Assistant users make phone calls.

For more infomation >> Google to start testing MAJOR Assistant upgrade change how you make phone calls ● Tech News ● #TECH - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

2018 New Ducati Monster 1200 25th Anniversario | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> 2018 New Ducati Monster 1200 25th Anniversario | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Joko Iman Santoso - Regulasi dalam Modifikasi Kendaraan | BukaTalks - Duration: 7:17.

My name is Joko Iman Santoso, people call me Iman.

I'm here on behalf of Increase Indonesia, I'm one of their founder.

Increase Indonesia is an association for our fellows that have business as local builder, or local workshop.

All people in business of making apparel, merchandise, riding gears,

and local artist, painter, art worker and custom part

So maybe if a car community need spare parts or custom parts, we have it

So go ahead contact us, we have the CNC (Computer Numerically Controlled) machine, so we can make about anything.

In this opportunity, I will focus more on regulations

Because the laws on motor modification in Indonesia right now, has been made official in the year 1961.

And if our President Jokowi wants to support the creative industry, actually there are many kinds of creative not only automotive,

We tell him that can't be, because the law on modifications, let's take the simplest one, changing the rearview mirror.

The factory's standard is this size, and we usually use the smaller ones, right? To be more millennial, modern.

That's actually not right.

We have to come to Yamaha or Honda, to ask for permission "can I change from this size to this size?"

If Honda, or Yamaha or Suzuki agrees, it doesn't stop there.

We have to do a type test just for our bike,

So you can imagine right, just for one bike, just to change rearview mirror, they'd have to do another type test.

This is very interesting, but for us at Increase Indonesia it's not an obstacle

But it's our job that we have to--> we don't to make it illegal but how to adjust the laws by the government to support the creative industry.

As a matter of fact, we're trying our best to get in conversation with the government about this matter

Because this law needs to be revised, because if not then it can't do. It won't do.

One thing that seems to be our obstacle, the sole agents feel threatened with the presence of this creative industry.

Because they say "if in this day people can build custom bike, what about our sales?"

When in fact, in a year we can only make so much. Because 1 builder can only make 3-->5 bikes a year.

Because it needs creativity. It's not like at factories where they use robots and machines.

That's from me about regulations.

We're working hard not to legalize every ways, but we adjust the laws accordingly.

Because I heard at this moment there are 5-->6 million custom bikes in Indonesia.

This like a ticking bomb. The government hasn't been active in running the rules

If they had been running it, these 5-->6 million bikes wouldn't be able to ride.

For example maybe you've heard about the rule about noisy motor vehicle exhaust

Now we ask, when they made this rule, what is the barometer? Anyone know? Yes, nothing.

So, the police patrol on the field doesn't have a barometer, they don't have the device to measure up the noise.

So, what, the barometer is that policeman got yelled at by the wife in the morning, late lunch,

And then suddenly this bike comes through with its modified exhaust, making noise and he decides to pull them over.

If he meets a smarty, they'd ask "sir, you pull me over based on what? Do you have the measuring device?"

Now all this we informed Mr. Jokowi, so not to make rules that can't be executed properly

If the rules are not clear, in the end it would fall back into the classic "go to court or settle now?"

"Settle now, Sir." which leads to bribery.

That's all from me.

For more infomation >> Joko Iman Santoso - Regulasi dalam Modifikasi Kendaraan | BukaTalks - Duration: 7:17.

-------------------------------------------

Las Noticias de la mañana, viernes 29 de junio de 2018 | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 6:16.

For more infomation >> Las Noticias de la mañana, viernes 29 de junio de 2018 | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 6:16.

-------------------------------------------

Tony Stark Creates New Element Scene - Iron Man 2 (2010) HD 1080p (+Subtitles) - Duration: 3:59.

Get ready for a major remodel, fellas. We're back in hardware mode.

- I heard you broke the perimeter. - Yeah.

That was, like, three years ago. Where you been?

- I was doing some stuff. - Yeah, well, me, too, and it worked.

Hey, I'm playing for the home team, Coulson,

you and all your Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers.

Now, are you gonna let me work or break my balls?

What's this doing here?

That's it.

- Bring that to me. - You know what this is?

It's exactly what I need to make this work.

Lift the coil.

Go, go. Put your knees into it.

There you go. And...

Drop it. Drop it.

Perfectly level. I'm busy. What do you want?

Nothing. Goodbye. I've been reassigned.

Director Fury wants me in New Mexico.

- Fantastic. Land of Enchantment. - So I'm told.

- Secret stuff? - Something like that.

- Good luck. - Bye.

- Thanks. - We need you.

- Yeah, more than you know. - Not that much.

Initialising prismatic accelerator.

Approaching maximum power.

That was easy.

Congratulations, sir.

You have created a new element.

Sir, the reactor has accepted the modified core.

I will begin running diagnostics.

For more infomation >> Tony Stark Creates New Element Scene - Iron Man 2 (2010) HD 1080p (+Subtitles) - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Janaz - Твои ладони (2018) - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> Janaz - Твои ладони (2018) - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Stalking the deep with NATO's mine hunters - Duration: 1:51.

Well the sea mine is an incredibly asymmetric weapon.

For a very small investment, you get a very great effect.

Even the threat of sea mines in the water can bring traffic flow to a standstill.

And that can make a profound impact on the commercial well-being, or on energy supplies

to a country, for example.

And we're focused on clearing sea mines form the sea lanes of communication.

Mine hunting is an extremely painstaking process.

We use a sonar, which is either mounted in the hull of a mine hunter, or variable depth

sonar, we can then either neutralise the mine by a charge placed with the remote operated

vehicle, or a diver will be sent back down again with plastic explosive.

The Standing NATO Mine Countermeasures Group is operating 365 days a year and what that

means is we do a lot of exercises, so we do find historic ordnance during those exercises.

Historic ordnance is still a problem.

We were recently on an exercise in the Black Sea, and the Turkish ship Akçay found what

we suspect to be a World War Two sea mine.

I've got the best job in the world.

Every day, it's an immense privilege to command a multinational task group.

I work with some phenomenal people at the top of their game.

The strength in NATO comes from our diversity, but also from our ability to communicate,

understand each other and to operate seamlessly together.

For more infomation >> Stalking the deep with NATO's mine hunters - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Storm Team 27 Weather Update - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Storm Team 27 Weather Update - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

[뉴스] || MBC '판결의 온도', 서장훈 스포츠계 뇌물 비리 폭로 ? - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> [뉴스] || MBC '판결의 온도', 서장훈 스포츠계 뇌물 비리 폭로 ? - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

What we know about the mass shooting inside the Capital Gazette newsroom - Duration: 7:37.

For more infomation >> What we know about the mass shooting inside the Capital Gazette newsroom - Duration: 7:37.

-------------------------------------------

Emmie - Rain & Rainbow Season Songs | Nursery Rhymes Collection & Kids Songs |Animal Song |Babytoonz - Duration: 13:56.

Emmie - Rain & Rainbow Season Songs | Nursery Rhymes Collection & Kids Songs |Animal Song |Babytoonz

For more infomation >> Emmie - Rain & Rainbow Season Songs | Nursery Rhymes Collection & Kids Songs |Animal Song |Babytoonz - Duration: 13:56.

-------------------------------------------

[뉴스] || 3000원대 '병풀추출물' 재생크림, 피부 재생에 탁월…만드는 방법은? ? - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> [뉴스] || 3000원대 '병풀추출물' 재생크림, 피부 재생에 탁월…만드는 방법은? ? - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Latest Entertainment Hindi News From Bollywood | 29 June 2018 - Duration: 5:34.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét