Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily Jun 30 2018

alright here we go again I has a box and in this box I can find Lego stuffs

because this box came from brick link at bricklink dot com I purchased an order of top-up

items and also some items that I want in general what's going on here a a few

days ago only and this just came in see what's in here in total I know one of

the things I don't know the the main reason that I initiated this order was

to see if there any pieces of paper in here packing material but there's any

paper in there it's top which is the opposite oh yeah I can see it I can see

let me see if I can just pull that out real quick packing material packing

material packing material piece of paper packing material weird piece of paper

this is the piece of paper that house seen as an invoice packing material

parts packing material parts off some of the parts are clear so this is a little

bit deceptive what I'm seeing inside ok and some of them look to be individually

packed which is great they're expensive less common parts that you don't want to

get scratched up so seller did well to pack these individually I appreciate

that very much it's just an indication of care you know

people who just care about what they're doing care about their customer care

about the products because some people don't some customers don't eat don't

even care about that and will defend sellers who are lazy and would just put

all of these in a box without any you know any packing material at all and

they get all scratched up and then I complain about it because all this

beautiful stuff has been scratched up and then people in comments are like

you're just being being too mean what do you expect it's

just piece of pieces of plastic for toys no it's not just pieces plastic toys pay

good money for this stuff and I appreciate sellers take care to get that

stuff to me in good condition now if I bought the stuff used I would expect it

to already be scratched out the scuffed up but these are new this is the reason

that I place this order to replace those two parts that are used on my elevated

my second elevated rail station back onto the the roller coaster from which I

stood in the first place this is one set of stickers from the

Ninjago city originally Ninjago city set spare there to use a new Mellanby

district I think they'll be useful and here are oh good some of those new

bumpers more pieces hopefully more than a couple of them in there but also these

bar pieces which are less than a year old corrugated steel panel pieces dark

grey useful generic color and then some cabinet pieces 2x3 cabinets

two or three by two and just regular reddish-brown more interesting stuff in

here some sand green stuff and some foliage pieces hats headgear obviously

some of these came from the Statue of Liberty set such as this hairpiece here

in recolored I wanted to have spare get in there in there another head-on piece

I don't know if I even ordered this this may have accidentally been including

their I think I did order it though but these these new foliage pieces I got

here in both the bright green and the regular green that regular green is less

common yet but I think it will become more common over time these are the

newer style of flower stalks they're more useful in my opinion and

those are in brown I've got a couple of these pigtail double I think the cola a

double pigtail hair pieces in dark orange from the from the row of the big

roller coaster said I believe this hair pieces from Ninjago city I believe used

as a topiary or hanging plant upside down but I'll probably try to use it as

an actual hair piece the Sabine air piece to do something a little different

and then some more sand green from the Lady Liberty set some of the tan one by

two rounded plate pieces I want lots more of those and lots of colors and a

couple little modified tile stud pieces with the bar on top cool and then these

should be round next yep now nits so I don't like how net

launchers work from Lego this shape didn't work any better than the old ones

the newer net launchers work better in general than the old ones but I didn't

get these to use in that logic so you got it because it's a shape it's a large

size and it also has some pattern in it just seems like something that would be

good to have so I've got a few of those as spares I have no particular idea for

for what to do with these or where I'm where I in particular will be putting

these but if I ever come across something in the future that needs that

texture

some large window on a skyscraper or something they'll have some additional

cross members across it or something yeah it's good to to have the pieces

there we go these are just so valuable these are very valuable to probably even

more so but yeah I want to have some of those might even put up a second aviary

or increase the size of my aviary when I redo my suit but that's just it for this

order got more set reviews to do but I'm looking forward to the future to being

able to get back to some custom work as well my favorite stuff so I'll talk to

you soon

For more infomation >> Unboxing a LEGO parts purchase from Bricklink 📦 #233 - Duration: 6:54.

-------------------------------------------

Das letzte Wort: Jedem sein Masterplan | Zur Sache Baden-Württemberg! - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> Das letzte Wort: Jedem sein Masterplan | Zur Sache Baden-Württemberg! - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

2019 New Yamaha NMAX 155 "Force" VVA | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> 2019 New Yamaha NMAX 155 "Force" VVA | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Defi 100 jours pour 1000 abonnés bilan à 50 jours - Duration: 2:00.

Hello everyone. It's Lou for our 100's challenge video

days. Today is the balance sheet at 50 days. If you remember, May 12

2018 the channel was 274 subscribers and I I launched myself as the challenge

to reach in 100 days the thousand subscribers since I could see how you

all on youtube dream sellers who explain to us how easy it is

to win 1000 subscribers. Simply follow their magic methods.

So I watched all the videos and I applied their methods and we

let's see a little bit of the results. So what I did: I tagged

all the videos, I reviewed the descriptions, I have subtitled, and I

remake thumbnails, added comments

I urged the viewers to like, to subscribe, I shared on the networks

social, and then and then and then I broadcast a

video every other day. And all that for a superb result, since in 50

days, well there were still 22 new

subscribers on the channel. Honestly I did not expect such a result.

Of course we are very far from the goal but as the lady says

Turtle, if I really wanted to win a lot of subscribers, tutorials on the

makeup that would really be the best. And then I actually have subscribers

of high quality and a community very nice. What I want to do

in the next ten days I'm going to a little bit let go and then I do not have

really the choice since I'm at abroad. I am in Germany. I

think very strongly of you. Do you not worry the videos continue to be

broadcast every two days since they are already programmed. I

tell you in ten days to see if this letting go has given results.

Like, subscribe activate the bell, to very soon.

For more infomation >> Defi 100 jours pour 1000 abonnés bilan à 50 jours - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

[조던 피터슨] - '자신을 약하게 하는 말' 하지 않기! (한글자막) - Duration: 5:53.

For more infomation >> [조던 피터슨] - '자신을 약하게 하는 말' 하지 않기! (한글자막) - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

Saswata Chatterjee Movies List - Duration: 3:43.

Popular bengali movie actor Saswata Chatterjee movies list

For more infomation >> Saswata Chatterjee Movies List - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Totoro Oatmeal Cookies Recipe - Duration: 5:52.

Melt butter: 70gr

Granulated sugar: 40gr

Brown sugar: 30gr

1 egg

All purpose flour: 90gr

Corn starch: 15gr

Salt: 1/8 tsp

Baking soda: 1/3tsp

Quick oats: 95gr

170*C - 13 minutes

Melt chocolate

For more infomation >> Totoro Oatmeal Cookies Recipe - Duration: 5:52.

-------------------------------------------

Apple's new iphone x has a nasty surprise New video - Duration: 3:48.

Apple's new iphone x has a nasty surprise New video

For more infomation >> Apple's new iphone x has a nasty surprise New video - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

Andy Samberg supports Terry Crews, 50 Cent explains LOL post - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> Andy Samberg supports Terry Crews, 50 Cent explains LOL post - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Leak Details All New Features new video - Duration: 3:48.

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Leak Details All New Features new video

For more infomation >> Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Leak Details All New Features new video - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

Review of 3 Bedroom Unit in Tagaytay Forbes Residences in Tagaytay City - Project by Goldstar Realty - Duration: 3:57.

Chat Live 24 x 7 about this property now - at https://www.phrealestate.com

Review of 3 Bedroom Unit in Tagaytay Forbes Residences

Unit Sizes: 65 SQM to 112 SQM

Price for Sale: 4,218,000 and up

Tagaytay Forbes Residences - Goldstar Realty

Address: Amadeo Road, Brgy. Kayagal Central, Tagaytay City

For more infomation >> Review of 3 Bedroom Unit in Tagaytay Forbes Residences in Tagaytay City - Project by Goldstar Realty - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Tagaytay Forbes Residences in Tagaytay City - Project by Goldstar Realty - Review of 2 Bedroom Unit - Duration: 2:48.

Chat Live 24 x 7 about this property now - at https://www.phrealestate.com

Review of 2 Bedroom House in Tagaytay Forbes Residences

Unit Sizes: 65 SQM to 112 SQM

Price for Sale: 4,218,000 and up

Tagaytay Forbes Residences - by Goldstar Realty in Tagaytay City

Address: Amadeo Road, Brgy. Kayagal Central, Tagaytay City

For more infomation >> Tagaytay Forbes Residences in Tagaytay City - Project by Goldstar Realty - Review of 2 Bedroom Unit - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Sarandon declares arrest at migrants support sit-in - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> Sarandon declares arrest at migrants support sit-in - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

All about Video Editing | Meaning, History, Software & so on... - Learn Adobe Premiere Pro #1 - Duration: 5:36.

Hello Friends, I am Chirag and I welcome you all on

my YouTube channel and my Facebook page Techirag

Friends This is the second video of Adobe Premiere Pro Course

and in today's video we will know about Video Editing

that video editing is finally what?

When and how did it start? What is the scope, and what softwares can we use for video editing?

And which is the best from all these softwares?

Friends hope you like this video, so let's put our intro and start this video.

Intro Music…

Friends, first of all I want to tell you that these videos can be lengthy

but in this video I will tell you many things about

video editing which you do not know.

So now starting with What is video editing?

When we arrange video shots that were shot with

the help of the camera, according to their our choice,

it is called video editing.

The use of video editing process is done to make

our raw footage worth presenting and attractive to anyone.

basically make them interesting to watch.

In video editing we *link 2 or more clips, change their music,

write text on them basically make them interesting.

Friends now talk about how the video started?

The credit of a video goes to photographer Eadweard Muybridge,

who has a idea that if we run these photos continuously, we feel that this is going to

be a real scene.

After that, he first took a lot of photographs of a running Horse

and then he played them constantly so that it felt like a video.

Edward Muybridge clicked more then 1 lac photos & created a device to diplay them continuously

which is called Zoopraxiscope.

When this device was rotated, steel photos looked like a video.

After that there was a projector invented.

In this projector the photos were run continuously..

After some time, an artist Georges Melies thought that it is not necessary that we run

the photos continuously, if we cut the film stock from the middle

and then put another film stock, then it would give us more than 2

or more scenes one after next.

After that, video can be recorded in 2 or more parts which recorded in one part earlier

So in this way video editing started Initially, film stock was physically cut

and used to paste film stock of any other scene.

After that, in 1989, a software launched officially called AVID / 1,

which was a non-linear editing system running in a computer.

But there were many problems in it like resolution, video size, frame rate etc.

Slowly the time has passed and many newer video editing software has come in both

linear and non-linear such as Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas,

Wondershare Filmora, After Effects or many more.

With these software you can do very good video editing and you get quality very well.

Now let's talk about which editing software we can use and

which is the best from them?

If I talk about best software, then this video will be very long

but I will not count all the software names.

So let's talk about which are running in the video editing market.

So if I just have to tell a software that i feel is the best

for all types of editing then I would say Adobe Premiere Pro for windows

and Final Cut Pro for Mac.

Because in these you can do all the things that you need in the video editing

but these software are paid and Expensive.

But if you want a software that is free, go with Hitfilm Express or Davinci Resolve

but if you want Just a basic editing you can go to Wondershare Filmora for Windows

and Imovie for Mac Filmora is *paid* but *Imovie* is free.

Also if you want to go in graphics animation then I will suggest After Effects.

So now let's talk about what is the scope of video editing for career

and how much money can we make in it, I would like to show you this screenshot.

He is a video editor from Sri Lanka who joined Fiverr in April 2014

and he has completed 7854 orders till now.

He has 3 packages worth $5, $10, $15 If we think that a customer averagly purchase

an order of $10 then 7854 * $10 = $78540

And if you convert it to Ruppees then hr has earned about 53.5 lakhs

sitting in his house in the last 4 years.

So with this help, I just wanted to show that if you do not want a job

or do not want to do business then how you can you earn money from home.

Apart from this, if you get a job then you can earn a lot of money from that too.

So in this video I told you a lot about video editing and

in the next video of this series we will learn about Adobe Premiere Pro.

So Friends hope you've liked this video, you have got to learn something new.

If this has happened, then please like this video.

so that I will get motivation to make more videos

and please share this video to your friends and subscribe my youtube channel if you are

watching it on my youtube channel or if you are watching it on my facebook page

then make sure to like the facebook page So friends, we will meet in the next video.

Bye-Bye.

For more infomation >> All about Video Editing | Meaning, History, Software & so on... - Learn Adobe Premiere Pro #1 - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

ఇంట్లో లక్ష్మీదేవి ఏ ఫోటో పెట్టాలి..? | Lakshmi Devi Photos In Home | Lakshmi Devi Anugraham Kosam - Duration: 1:23.

POOJA TV PRESENTS

For more infomation >> ఇంట్లో లక్ష్మీదేవి ఏ ఫోటో పెట్టాలి..? | Lakshmi Devi Photos In Home | Lakshmi Devi Anugraham Kosam - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Lady Bird director Greta Gerwig's next to star Meryl Streep, Emma Stone, Saoirse Ronan, Ti... - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> Lady Bird director Greta Gerwig's next to star Meryl Streep, Emma Stone, Saoirse Ronan, Ti... - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Rundgang durch Asahis Heimat ⚔313⚔ Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood • Gameplay • German - Duration: 14:27.

For more infomation >> Rundgang durch Asahis Heimat ⚔313⚔ Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood • Gameplay • German - Duration: 14:27.

-------------------------------------------

பெண் வடிவ பொம்மைகளுடன் வாழ்க்கை நடத்தும் ஆண் என்ன காரணம் தெரியுமா ? | Latest Tamil News - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> பெண் வடிவ பொம்மைகளுடன் வாழ்க்கை நடத்தும் ஆண் என்ன காரணம் தெரியுமா ? | Latest Tamil News - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Arc North & Polarbearz - Together Now (ft. Camilla) Subtitulado En Español - Duration: 3:48.

For more infomation >> Arc North & Polarbearz - Together Now (ft. Camilla) Subtitulado En Español - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

Speed boat transfer from Ifuru Domestic Airport (Maldives) to Fodhdhoo island (Noonu Atoll) - Duration: 1:24.

Domestic Airport Ifuru

You will drive by buggy to the pier where you will find speed boat

Transfer on speed boat on the azure water

Distance from Ifuru to Fodhdhoo ~20 km

Transfer duration ~25 min

Pier of Fodhdhoo island

Speed boat itself

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét