Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily Jun 26 2018

Make it easy

Add baking soda.

Add contact lens solution.

Bowl, Measuring Spoons, Baking Soda, Contact Lens Solution, Craft Sticks

Elmer's Washable Color Glue, glitter, Spangle (Sequin) pack

Subscribe to our channel and share your projects using the #MakeitwithMichaels

For more infomation >> Blue Star Slime | Michaels - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Roundtable: Feud Between President Trump And Rep. Maxine Waters Escalates | Megyn Kelly TODAY - Duration: 10:11.

For more infomation >> Roundtable: Feud Between President Trump And Rep. Maxine Waters Escalates | Megyn Kelly TODAY - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

#MeinMarkt – Fan-Landschaft in Donaueschingen - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> #MeinMarkt – Fan-Landschaft in Donaueschingen - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Mel B Opens Up To Hoda Kotb About Being Bullied As A Child | TODAY - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> Mel B Opens Up To Hoda Kotb About Being Bullied As A Child | TODAY - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

How to Paint a Watercolor - Lake Waterscape - Narrated - Duration: 4:26.

Hello my friends and welcome to another Tuesday of tutorial!

I am Leonardo Pereznieto and today we will do a view of a lake in watercolor.

First with pencil, we sketch the horizon line

and a line that will define the lake.

We will have some trees here far away at the horizon.

With a large brush we get all the paper wet.

And then, we apply the paint.

First I will apply a purplish gray for the clouds.

And we let it run in the wet.

Nice!

And we will have other clouds which are orange because they are been hit

by the light of the sunset, and the reflection of these on the water.

Let´s add some more low gray clouds which merge with the horizon.

Very good! and we can add more intensity to the orange.

And some variation in tone.

Now let´s do the closer planes,

which are, of course, going to be much darker.

This will help us send everything else toward the back… we can create

the effect of distance.

And since the paper was slightly damp

an effect of softness is created on the edge.

As you saw with the tissue paper I prevented the paint from going onto the lake.

We wait for the paper to dry and then get it wet again

with our big brush.

I lifted the top of the block where I have the paper, so

that this time the paint will run down.

Like so.

And we give a second layer which we can control with the tissue paper.

As you know in watercolor, you usually paint by layers

adding more and more paint since it is transparent and you cannot paint

light things over dark ones.

The general rule is begin with the light sections and then do the darker and darker ones.

So now we do the trees on the horizon and then the closer planes, which need another

layer, and I am adding one more plane

which will be even closer, this will be a lot darker.

All right!

Once it is all dry, we get the paper wet once more

like so.. nicely, very wet!

and we can use this to soften the lines that we had, if one of the edges was too stiff.

I darken the clouds even more because I want the effect of the reflection

of the water to look lighter.

I want the reflection to stand out.

And for this also I will add to it a little bit more pigment, more

of the orange and some other tones.

The list of materials used, as well as instructions in case you want

to help me translating this video to your language, are in the description

below the video.

I can get this little area damp to make some of the reflections of the trees

over there.

Like so.

And now I will darken a little bit further, eh-- this layer, because by darkening

the other ones now it looks very light.

Good!

¡Excelente!

That looks better!

And the one closest to us, again, even darker.

This is more like the way I wanted it to look.

The last touches and it´s ready!

If you enjoyed it please give it a LIKE! share it to your friends and subscribe

to Fine Art-Tips.

And I will see you on Tuesday ;)

Subtitled by Grethel Trejo

For more infomation >> How to Paint a Watercolor - Lake Waterscape - Narrated - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Photos For Daily Bugle Scene | Spider-Man (2002) [IMAX HD] (+Subtitles) - Duration: 3:48.

Timing's perfect. Hey.

Five new contracts. It'll be great.

Storming Norman's making his weekly inspection.

Spent half of it on the phone.

Look, man, l'm glad you're here. I need your help. I'm really lost here.

Are you all right?

You look like you just got second place in the science fair.

I was late for work and Dr. Connors fired me.

You were late again?

I don't get it. Where do you go all the time?

Around.

Peter Parker.

-Maybe you'll tell me who she is. -Who's that?

-This mystery girl Harry's been dating. -Dad.

-When do I get to meet her? -Dad.

Well, sorry. Harry hasn't mentioned her.

Pete, you're probably looking for a job now, right?

Dad, maybe you can help him out.

-No, I appreciate it, but I'll be fine. -It's no problem. I'll make a few calls.

No, I couldn't accept it, sir. I like to earn what I get. I'll find work.

I respect that.

You want to make it on your own steam.

That's great.

What other skills do you have, Parker?

I was thinking about photography.

Hello.

Let's go! Move it!

Watch the street!

Cheese!

They're crap.

Crap, crap. Megacrap.

-I'll give you $200 for all of them. -That seems a little low.

Take them somewhere else, then.

Your wife says the tile for the foyer is out of stock.

Tell her we'll put a rug there.

Sit down. Give me that.

Give you 300. That's the standard freelance fee.

-Tear up page one. Run that photo. -Headline?

"Spider-Man, Hero or Menace? Exclusive Daily Bugle Photos."

Menace? He was protecting that armoured--

Tell you what, Atticus.

You take the pictures, I'll make up the headlines. Okay?

-Yes, sir. -Goody.

Give this to the girl up front. She'll see you get paid.

-I'd like a job, sir. -No jobs. Freelance.

Best thing for a kid your age.

You bring me more shots of that clown, maybe I'll buy them.

But I never said you have a job. Meat.

I'll send you a box of Christmas meat. Bring me more photos.

-Hi. -Hi.

Mr. Jameson told me to give that to you.

-Welcome to the Daily Bugle. -Thank you.

I'm Peter Parker.

I'm a photographer.

Yes. I can see that.

For more infomation >> Photos For Daily Bugle Scene | Spider-Man (2002) [IMAX HD] (+Subtitles) - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

¡Chiquis Rivera se desnuda en las redes sociales! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> ¡Chiquis Rivera se desnuda en las redes sociales! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - The devil within - (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:26.

This video includes lyrics on the screen

For more infomation >> Nightcore - The devil within - (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

Green Goblin Attacks Aunt May Scene | Spider-Man (2002) [IMAX HD] (+Subtitles) - Duration: 2:49.

Spider-Man is all but invincible.

But Parker, we can destroy him.

I can't.

Betrayal must not be countenanced.

Parker must be educated.

What do I do?

Instruct him in the matters of loss and pain.

Make him suffer. Make him wish he were dead.

Yes?

And then grant his wish.

But how?

The cunning warrior attacks neither body nor mind.

Tell me how!

The heart, Osborn.

First, we attack his heart.

Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses...

...as we forgive those who trespass against us.

Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us--

Deliver us!

Finish it!

-Finish it! -From evil!

Two milligrams lV.

Get the BP.

Aunt May. Is she gonna be okay? What happened?

You have to leave.

-What happened? -Those eyes!

Those horrible yellow eyes!

He knows who I am.

I'm sorry.

For more infomation >> Green Goblin Attacks Aunt May Scene | Spider-Man (2002) [IMAX HD] (+Subtitles) - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Green Goblin Attacks - Graduation Scene | Spider-Man (2002) [IMAX HD] (+Subtitles) - Duration: 4:30.

-Good evening. -General. Good to see you.

Our exoskeleton's got real firepower, general.

Well, if it does what you say it can, I'll sign that contract tomorrow.

-He's clear, let's go! -You're confident about this test?

Absolutely. Captain Curtis is our top pilot.

Now, what about your commitment to OSCORP?

Nothing would please me more than to put Norman Osborn out of business.

Preflight complete. Mark.

We are picking up an unidentified object, closing fast.

What the hell is that?

Can you see anything?

Oh, my God!

-Say "chess." -Chess!

Peter!

Darling, I'm so proud of you. You looked so handsome up there.

Pete? Good news. Dad got the place in New York, so we're all set this fall.

-That's great. -You made it.

It's not the first time I've been proven wrong.

-Congratulations. -Thanks, Dad.

Peter, the science award. That's terrific.

Yeah.

I know this has been a difficult time for you...

...but I want you to try to enjoy this day.

Commencement:

The end of one thing, the start of something new.

I don't want to be with you anymore. Here's your ring.

You know what? Whatever.

Your loss.

You're like a brother to Harry. That makes you family.

And if you ever need anything, just give me a call.

Can I fix you something?

No, thanks.

I missed him a lot today.

I know.

I miss him too.

But he was there.

I can't help thinking about the last thing I said to him.

He tried to tell me something important, and I threw it in his face.

You loved him...

...and he loved you.

He never doubted the man you'd grow into.

How you were meant for great things.

You won't disappoint him.

For more infomation >> Green Goblin Attacks - Graduation Scene | Spider-Man (2002) [IMAX HD] (+Subtitles) - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

How to replace suspension arm on VW GOLF 5 [TUTORIAL AUTODOC] - Duration: 6:56.

Loosen the wheel mounting bolts.

Remove the front wheels.

Use a combination spanner №18. Unscrew the ball joint fastening to the steering knuckle.

Use a socket №18 . Unscrew the right arm fastener.

Use a socket №18. Unscrew the left arm fastener.

Use a socket №16. Unscrew the left arm fastener.

Remove the arm.

Install a new suspension control arm.

Use a socket №18. Tighten the right arm fastener

Use a socket №16. Tighten the left arm fastener.

Use a socket №18. Tighten the left arm fastener

Insert the ball joint into the steering knuckle and fix it with a new nut. Use a combination spanner №18. Tighten the ball joint fastening to the steering knuckle.

Use a socket №18. Tighten the right arm fastener

Install the wheel.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét