Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily Jun 28 2018

Think this is the power source?

Major, this is not a scientific exercise. Let's just focus on arming it, all right?

Yes, sir.

Oh, yes!

Oh, yes, yes, yes.

Is it my birthday?

You got it. What did you do? What did you do?

- Is this what I think it is? - Yes, it is.

Hammer, I want to know what you're gonna do for us.

What am I going to do for you?

Well, the first thing I'm gonna do for you is I'm gonna upgrade your software.

- And then, second, I think I should... - That's not what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about firepower.

Well, you're talking to the right guy.

Claridge Hi-Tec, semi-automatic, 9mm pistol.

Too downtown? I agree.

M24 shotgun, pump action.

Five-round magazine.

You know what? You're not a hunter.

What am I talking about? I'm getting rid of it.

This is the FN-2000 from Belgium.

They do make something better than waffles.

It's beautiful, but I can tell this isn't disco enough for you,

so I'm gonna put it right here.

You're looking at a Milkor 40mm grenade launcher.

Tear gas, smoke. Hippie control.

You're tough.

Let me tell you something. Size does matter.

Don't let anyone tell you different.

This is an M1347.62 Minigun.

Six individual barrels. The torso taker, powder maker.

Our boys in uniform call it Uncle Gazpacho,

or Puff the Magic Dragon.

Okay.

These are the Cubans, baby. This is the Cohibas, the Montecristos.

This is a kinetic-kill, side-winder vehicle

with a secondary cyclotrimethylenetrinitramine RDX burst.

It's capable of busting the bunker under the bunker you just busted.

If it were any smarter, it would write a book.

A book that would make Ulysses look like it was written in crayon.

It would read it to you.

This is my Eiffel Tower.

This is my Rachmaninoff's Third. Pieta.

It's completely elegant. It's bafflingly beautiful.

It's capable of reducing the population of any standing structure to zero.

I call it the Ex-Wife.

That's the best I got.

Are we gonna do this? Give me something here.

- You're like a sphinx. I can't read you. - I think I'll take it.

- Which one? - All of it.

All of it.

For more infomation >> Justin Hammer - Weapon Presentation Scene - Iron Man 2 (2010) HD 1080p (+Subtitles) - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Little Women: LA - Mika and Christy Have a Food Fight (Season 7, Episode 15) | Lifetime - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> Little Women: LA - Mika and Christy Have a Food Fight (Season 7, Episode 15) | Lifetime - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

'Noah Comes Out' 👬Official Throwback Clip | Faking It | MTV - Duration: 2:25.

[guitar music]

[knocking]

- Promise I didn't follow you here.

Just made an educated guess.

Look, I got paranoid,

because every time we get close,

you pull away, and...

I've never had that happen before.

And my imagination went to some pretty dark places

but only because...

I'm really falling for you.

It's been a long time since I felt like this,

and last time,

I really screwed it up.

I don't want that to happen again.

- You're right.

I did pull away,

because I knew if we got too close,

I'd have to tell you--

- But now I know, and it's fine.

- No, you--you don't know.

I didn't get kicked out

because my parents didn't accept me for being gay.

[sighs]

They didn't accept that their daughter

was actually their son.

Shane, I'm transgender.

- [sighs] Oh.

- I haven't dated anyone since transitioning.

I know it can be too much for some people.

And I can see it's too much for you, so--

- Hey, don't.

It's a lot to take in.

But it doesn't change the way I feel about you.

- You can take some time to think about it.

- I don't need to.

- Are you sure?

I hereby forgive you for following me.

[chuckles]

But do me a favor.

Don't share this with anyone else.

At my old school, I was "the trans kid."

Here, I'm just Noah.

I get to disclose to people when I feel comfortable.

- I won't tell a soul.

[sighs]

For more infomation >> 'Noah Comes Out' 👬Official Throwback Clip | Faking It | MTV - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Kellyanne Conway DEMANDS Civility From Democrats, But Trump's Insults Are Cool - Duration: 4:27.

The White House is absolutely not ready to give up on their arguments that Democrats

need to be more civil towards Republicans.

On Wednesday, Kellyanne Conway appeared on Fox News to let us know exactly what she wants

Democrats to do.

Take a look.

What's your reaction to the way this rhetoric of Maxine Waters, and folks coming up to Pam

Bondi, and Sarah Huckabee Sanders, and Stephen Miller.

This rhetoric's really hitting a fever pitch and now we learned this morning that Sarah

Huckabee Sanders is going to get Secret Service protection at her house.

What's your reaction?

My reaction is there's a difference, Ainsley, between rhetoric, and the social media muscle,

and cable news cohones, as I call it, that some people have, and crimes.

People are inciting, asking for crimes or violence.

In the case of that actor out, and who I'd forgotten about, out in California who's got

a new movie coming out, so I guess it's a great fanfare.

He actually had tweeted out that someone should go to her house and take her children, God

forbid.

I mean, this is not insulting, all the stuff that we're used to around here, right?

Insulting what somebody said, or how they look, or where they work, or what they wear.

This is calling for something much deeper.

That's very, very concerning to many people.

There's a difference between these stupid playground insults that people hurl at each

of us and asking for more action, but people are calling for that.

Also, let me just make clear, there's no moral equivalence between quoting from a rally three

years ago and what's being said by a member of Congress on her official time asking for

us to be, "Pushed back upon in public."

Here's the interesting thing about that little commentary she just gave.

She's demanding that Democrats behave in professional ways, she wants us to be more mature, she

wants us to be respectful, but she did add the little caveat of the people who are out

there insulting other people's appearances, making kind of rude remarks about people on

Twitter, that's totally okay.

In case you didn't realize it, the person she's referring to is Donald Trump.

Kellyanne Conway in the same breath that she is demanding that Democrats act like mature

human beings, actually gives the President a free pass for being quite possibly the worst

human being in the United States alive today.

This man has repeatedly gone on Twitter, even within the last 24 hours, and it doesn't matter

when you're watching this, because that's always going to be true, insulting people.

Insulting their appearances, making up bullyish nicknames for them, like Sleepy Eyes Chuck

Todd, Crazy Maxine Waters, Low IQ Maxine Waters.

All kinds of insults this man is lobbing at people, so Kellyanne Conway made it a point

to let us know that those kind of insults, those are okay.

That doesn't fall under the needing to be civil to one another category and that is

exactly why Democrats cannot fall into this trap.

Do not let morons like Kellyanne Conway try to con you into being more civil, which by

the way, there's really not a lot of incivility among the left right now.

They want to ask tough questions to these idiotic Donald Trump cabinet members that

the press refuses to ask.

They want to know why they're okay with locking babies in cages.

They want to know why Scott Pruitt still has a job.

If the media's not going to ask those questions, then the American public has every right to

approach them peacefully, not aggressively or violently, but to approach them and ask

those questions.

That's not incivility, Kellyanne, that's actually how this country is supposed to be working.

You go on continue defending the horrible behavior of this President, the horrible things

he says, the time he mocked a disabled reporter, because if you want to start with making people

be civil, then you need to begin with your boss.

For more infomation >> Kellyanne Conway DEMANDS Civility From Democrats, But Trump's Insults Are Cool - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

#IMakeApps | Manel Alcaide | Acrobat | Visualfy | Spain - Duration: 1:00.

Alcaide: For me, to be up on the silks is freedom.

Finally I can fly.

This is the only moment that I can leave my brain empty.

[funky music]

This kind of exercise is not about strength.

It's about confidence.

Confidence is what we use

to help hearing people communicate with deaf people.

Deaf people has no communication barriers.

We put the barriers for them.

So we need to create a more inclusive world.

Everybody is the same.

We are only people.

Manel is also the co-founder and CEO of Visualfy,

an app that translates sounds into visual and sensory alerts.

Manel Alcaide.

Acrobat.

App maker.

Celebrating app makers worldwide

Share your #IMakeApps story

g.co/play/imakeapps

For more infomation >> #IMakeApps | Manel Alcaide | Acrobat | Visualfy | Spain - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

100 Colorful Garden Ideas | DIY Garden - Duration: 15:41.

For more infomation >> 100 Colorful Garden Ideas | DIY Garden - Duration: 15:41.

-------------------------------------------

See This Woman Get Her Ambush Makeover 10 Years After Her Mom's! | TODAY - Duration: 5:27.

For more infomation >> See This Woman Get Her Ambush Makeover 10 Years After Her Mom's! | TODAY - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

Zero Tolerance: A Breakdown of the Family Separation Policy | MTV News - Duration: 4:59.

- On Wednesday, June 20th,

President Donald Trump signed an executive order

ending the separation of families who cross into the U.S.

by indefinitely detaining parents and children together,

but for the past eight months,

the Trump Administration Separation Policy

has split up more than 2,000 children from their parents.

Let's take a look at why this was happening,

what's changed since Trump issued the executive order,

and how Americans are reacting.

(electronic music)

In May 2018,

Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced

a new zero tolerance policy

that said that the U.S. would prosecute any person

who crossed the border in between ports of entry.

This meant that migrant families

who sought asylum were separated,

because parents couldn't take their kids with them,

often to jail, while they awaited federal prosecution

for illegal entry.

MTV News spoke with several immigration advocates

and reporters to help break this policy down.

- Children, meanwhile, were initially held

in customs and border patrol detention facilities.

Then they were handed over

to the Office of Refugee Resettlement for weeks, or months,

while officials tried to identify

a relative or sponsor from the U.S.

to take in each separated child.

Trump's executive order did end the separation policy,

but it didn't lay out any plans for families

who had already been split up.

The U.S. Government is currently working out

how exactly to reunite the more than 2400 children

who had been separated from their families since 2016.

Over the weekend, the Department of Homeland Security

announced that Customs and Border Patrol

has reunited 522 children with their parents.

They also said they have a plan in place

to reunite the remaining 2,000 or so kids,

but it's still unclear how the many federal agencies

that implemented Trump's zero tolerance policy

will work together to undo it.

- In the meantime, children remain

in a wide variety of housing situations,

ranging from tent cities to foster-like settings

or even worse.

- The Texas Tribune also reported

that asylum seekers in a Houston-area detention center

were told they could reunite

with their children at the airport

if they agreed to immediately sign

a voluntary deportation order.

If true, that means potential asylum seekers

could now be looking at a choice

between their safety and being reunited with their family.

- So what happens to families that cross the border now?

While the U.S. Border Patrol said

it has currently stopped referring

migrants with children for prosecution,

it's possible that this will restart

once the Trump administration

finds more space to house immigrant families together.

- On Sunday, Trump tweeted,

"When somebody comes in, we must immediately,

"with no Judges or Court Cases,

"bring them back from where they came,"

which suggests a belief that potential asylum seekers

don't deserve the right to tell their stories in court.

(electronic music)

For more infomation >> Zero Tolerance: A Breakdown of the Family Separation Policy | MTV News - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

60+ Gorgeous Backyard Landscaping and Flowers Design Ideas - Duration: 10:25.

60+ Gorgeous Backyard Landscaping and Flowers Design Ideas

For more infomation >> 60+ Gorgeous Backyard Landscaping and Flowers Design Ideas - Duration: 10:25.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Things You Can Do To Increase Height | How To Increase Height In 1 Week After 25 - Duration: 4:39.

For more infomation >> Simple Things You Can Do To Increase Height | How To Increase Height In 1 Week After 25 - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Post-Relationship Scars - Duration: 4:29.

- Hello my friends, Kaitlyn here.

And what happens after a relationship ends?

I mean, there are countless videos out there about breakups

and how to get over a breakup and yada yada yada.

I have contributed plenty of them!

But what about the parts of a relationship

that stay with you long after the breakup?

The post-relationship scars?

(upbeat, electronic music)

So I've had three relationships

that I would consider serious in my lifetime.

And one of the things I found

to be consistent with all of them,

is how I found myself with scars stemming from them.

What I mean is,

ways the experience of the relationship has influenced me,

maybe good, maybe bad.

You gotta remember that scars aren't necessarily bad,

they're just physical indicators

of things that have happened to us.

Although I think the bad ones

are what tend to stick out to us over time.

Even though it's been years

since I dated my high school and college boyfriends,

there are still things that happen and will remind me

of something from so long ago and just, oh it can hurt!

I think what's important to remember

is that every relationship you're in, influences who you are

and how you act in future relationships.

Like right now,

I'm finding lots of bad habits and coping mechanisms

that I created in response to being with my ex.

And bringing those into any kind of new dating situation

that I'm in now

is making me realize how messed up they were.

And it's a lot of dumb things too.

Like my ex was very disorganized and forgetful

and so I kind of became the "Keeper of the Keys."

I kind of took on this responsibly

to know where his keys and wallet and stuff was at all times

and to know his calendar

so I could remind him of important things.

Because I learned when I didn't

then bad things would happen.

Like he'd lock his keys in his car, or get his car towed,

or lose his wallet in airport security.

All of these things really happened.

It was a mess sometimes.

So then I find myself being extra reactive with any guy now,

assuming that I'm going to have to be responsible

for his keys or stuff or whatever.

I had to have a pretty frank conversation recently

where a guy was like

"You are not responsible for my stuff, okay?

"It is not your job to be my keeper."

And that's just so revolutionary to me

because I spent so many years

being the one that had to be responsible.

So there's dumb stuff like that,

that just kinda sticks with you

until you kind of run face first into it

or someone points it out to you.

But there's also tougher stuff.

Stuff that sticks with you for a long time.

I talked about, in my "We Broke Up" video,

that I had to do a lot of emotional labor

in our relationship

and the fear of having to do that again

can be really overwhelming sometimes.

Like wanting to always stay an arm's length away

or basically overreacting

and being afraid of dealing with any emotional stuff

for fear of it all being dumped on me eventually.

Or like how ugly and unloved I was feeling

by the last year of our relationship,

and so it's really difficult for me now

to see myself as attractive,

as a person who someone would want to be with.

And pretty much if someone tells me

they think I'm attractive,

I assume that they are lying

and/or have have some sort of ulterior motive.

Because obviously they're wrong, right?

If my ex fell out of love with me

then how could anyone else find me attractive?

You see, that kind of messed up thinking?

Whoa, okay!

Not to be all super negative!

Because the positive side of all of this

is that once you start to see the scars and wounds

you have from a past relationship,

you have to take them and learn something from them.

Which, ho ho ho ho, I know is hecka hard!

But this is why self-reflection is great!

And super important in life.

So I am slowly finding all these scars

from my most recent relationship

and I'm trying to figure out

how to make them a lesson and not a detriment.

Not using them as an excuse for the way I act,

but instead trying to grow and change.

And not letting past hurts make me bitter or angry

or afraid of being in a relationship again.

It's a process, ya'll, but we can do it!

So for the question today,

I wanna know what some of your post-relationship scars are.

But, you gotta think of ways that you have learned from them

or grown or changed from them too.

Turning a negative into a positive!

Tell me down in the comments,

plus remember that you can check me out

on these other social media sites.

And if this video made you smile,

then definitely subscribe and

hit that notification bell so that you know the

moment there's a new video!

And I'll see you guys next Thursday!

Bye! (blows kiss)

(upbeat electronic music)

For more infomation >> Post-Relationship Scars - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

How To Start A Private Label Product Business - Duration: 8:21.

How To Start A Private Label Product Business

What's good Wealthbuilderz It's yah boy DeVaughn back again with another

video Today we are talking about How To Start A

Private Label Product Business

Make sure you subscribe to my channel.

We drop a video every Monday and Thursday.

We talk about making more money, saving more money and building a better you

with that being said let's break down How To Start A Private Label Product Business

First what is a private label product business?

Private-label products or services, also known as "phantom brands",

are typically those manufactured or provided by one company for offer under another company's

brand.

Private-label goods and services are available in a wide range of industries from food to

cosmetics to web hosting.

So basically there is another company

that produces the product or service and you put your brands name on it.

When comes To setting up A Private Label Product Business

Your first step should be to come up with a name for your brand.

This doesn't have to be your company name.

For example vitamin water is a brand and Coca Cola is the company that owns and distributes

the product.

So let's say you wanted to create your own watch brand

but you know nothing about actually making watches.

You just want your own brand of watches to sell.

First and foremost you must have a llc and if you don't know what a llc is check my

video explaining what a llc is and how to

obtain one.

Next you need to make sure you have a good brand name.

Now that you've decided on that then you will need to trademark your logo and name.

You cannot skip this step.

Third step is find a company that produces private label watches.

This is super easy just google it.

Simple.

You can do this for almost any niche you can think

of.

It doesn't have to be watches.

The process is not that hard it just takes a lil effort and a lil know how.

Fourth step is actually testing the product yourself because think about it.

If it's not something you would wear, use or eat yourself then why would you sell it

to other people.

Don't be that guy that just sells things to make a profit

but don't even know if the thing or service your selling is even worth the money your

selling it for.

Fifth step is to find a place to sell it or platform.

I recommend to use Amazon initially but in the long run I suggest building out your own

website.

I know the lure of Amazon is great

but you want to make sure if anything goes wrong with Amazon

you have your own website to back

you up.

I hope you gained some knowledge on How To Start A Private Label Product Business.

If you want to learn how I make $500 a day or more per day helping others increase there

credit score and building a business at the same time.

Watch the video below.

Also if you want the break down of this video in blog format there is a link in description

also.

Until next time it's yah boy DeVaughn signing off for How To Start A Private Label Product

Business

Do remember Wealthbuilderz Make more

Save More Build More

Peace!!

For more infomation >> How To Start A Private Label Product Business - Duration: 8:21.

-------------------------------------------

Breaking News Today⚠️ WW3 Nato response to Russian INVASION could be DELAYED for over a month - Duration: 3:37.

Breaking News Today⚠️ WW3 Nato response to Russian INVASION could be DELAYED for over a month

For more infomation >> Breaking News Today⚠️ WW3 Nato response to Russian INVASION could be DELAYED for over a month - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

10+ Most Impressive Small House that Inspire You To Design Your Own Home | Great Small House Design - Duration: 9:09.

10+ Most Impressive Small House that Inspire You To Design Your Own Home

For more infomation >> 10+ Most Impressive Small House that Inspire You To Design Your Own Home | Great Small House Design - Duration: 9:09.

-------------------------------------------

Aries Money and Career January 2019 Horoscope Predictions - Duration: 5:11.

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel!

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel!

For more infomation >> Aries Money and Career January 2019 Horoscope Predictions - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Pasitera Mailhol Candidat 2018 ★ APOKALIPSY - Duration: 25:19.

For more infomation >> Pasitera Mailhol Candidat 2018 ★ APOKALIPSY - Duration: 25:19.

-------------------------------------------

New Bangle Funny Dubbing # Funny Musically# Musically funny Video 2018 - Duration: 2:25.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét