Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily Jun 27 2018

-Oh, this guy is the real deal.

Performing "Coming Home" from his album "Graffiti U,"

please welcome Keith Urban!

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪♪

♪♪

♪ -I wake up feeling in my soul ♪

♪ I'm livin' someone else's life ♪

♪♪

♪ I'm turnin' into concrete harder than these city streets ♪

♪ Where no one even cares if I'm alive ♪

♪ I gotta get it right ♪

♪ Get it right ♪

♪♪

♪ There's a place that I know where they all know me ♪

♪ I gotta get back now to the ones who love me ♪

♪ Wrap myself around you, never let you go ♪

♪ There's nothin' in the world that feels like the place ♪

♪ That I know where they all know me ♪

♪ I gotta get back now to the ones who love me ♪

♪ Wrap myself around you, never let you go ♪

♪ There's nothin' in the world that feels like coming home ♪

♪♪

♪ Home, home, mmm ♪

♪ Coming home ♪

♪ My mind's heavy and I can't sleep ♪

♪ Not even a memory is good enough ♪

♪ To get me through the night ♪

♪♪

♪ I'm longin' for the real thing ♪

♪ People who know the real me ♪

♪ And all the ways to love me back to life ♪

♪ I gotta get it right ♪

♪ Ooh ♪

♪ Get it right ♪

♪ Right now ♪

♪ There's a place that I know where they all know me ♪

♪ I gotta get back now to the ones who love me ♪

♪ Wrap myself around you, never let you go ♪

♪ There's nothin' in the world that feels like the place ♪

♪ That I know where they all know me ♪

♪ I gotta get back now to the ones who love me ♪

♪ Wrap myself around you, never let you go ♪

♪ There's nothin' in the world that feels like coming home ♪

♪ Home, home, ohh ♪

♪ Coming home ♪

♪ Gotta feel your love around me, baby ♪

♪ Come on now ♪

♪♪

Julia!

♪ -Yeah, I know it's only one call away ♪

♪ But it's not the same ♪

♪ Yeah, I know it's only one call away ♪

♪ But it's not the same ♪

♪ -Just not the same ♪

♪ -Yeah, I know it's only one call away ♪

♪ But it's not the same ♪

♪ -Not the same ♪

♪ -Yeah, I know it's only one call away ♪

♪ But it's not the same ♪

♪ -There's a place that I know where they all know me ♪

♪ I gotta get back now to the ones who love me ♪

♪ Wrap myself around you, never let you go ♪

♪ There's nothin' in the world that feels like the place ♪

♪ That I know where they all know me ♪

♪ I gotta get back now to the ones who love me ♪

♪ Wrap myself around you, never let you go ♪

♪ There's nothin' in the world, nothin' in the world ♪

♪ Hey ♪

♪ I'm feeling lost in all the madness ♪

♪ I need somewhere to ease my mind ♪

♪ These sidewalks filled with different faces ♪

♪ So many places but there's none like mine ♪

♪ I'm coming home ♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Oh, my goodness, oh, my goodness, oh, my goodness!

That's how you do it.

Keith Urban!

"Graffiti U" is out now, "Coming Home."

For more infomation >> Keith Urban: Coming Home - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

A Fight Breaks Out Between Lily & Danielle 'Sneak Peek' | Black Ink Crew: Chicago - Duration: 3:11.

- Hey guys!

- Hey!

- Get it J!

- These last couple of weeks have been a whirlwind.

Does Terence have my (bleep) up?

Hell yeah. So I kicked his ass out the house.

But I can't wait to get back to everybody.

- Our new receptionist. - Welcome back.

No bull(bleep) this is like original vibes.

- Man (bleep) your original vibes.

Danielle just got back from engagement vacation

or whatever the (bleep)

And for her to think she could just stroll back in here

when she don't even (bleep) deserve it.

Yeah a'ight. This is supposed to be a new shop where we're

supposed to be moving forward collectively

but it doesn't look like that (bleep) is happening.

What is Danielle anyways? She's not even an artist

so how is this bitch even bringing in money?

-So what's the plan y'all?

What's the mother(bleep) plan?

- What's the plan dog? - How are we moving forward.

We got the shop back so what's the next step?

- Really simple. - The next step is we can tear

the walls down.

- We should do something like contemporary modern.

- This black wall is like a temporary-

- Nah this black wall is a sign of the past.

We gonna get rid of that black wall.

We gonna get some new paint.

- I was thinking we knock all of this down right here.

All of this gone.

This space needs to be more air.

We can knock this out with our hammers.

Real quick.

Nah, nah, nah

- We're interior decorating right now.

We need a complete overhaul in here.

The shop definitely needs like a full (bleep)

under construction (bleep)

but right now we can't afford it.

- For now we gotta do what we can and we ain't

got money like that

to be flowing around and doing construction

and (bleep) destroying.

On top of that we still need to come up with money.

- One step at a time. -Don is right.

We'e going to do what we can do with-

- Starting with that (bleep) black wall hole of death.

Bitch didn't you just hear what I just said?

This isn't (bleep) Property Brothers.

This is our shop. So if this bitch don't

shut up about this decorating bull(bleep)

I might end up decorating her (bleep) face.

Danielle why do you think you get a say in how the shop looks?

- Bitch you just got here like I've been here

since day one and I'm

one of the reasons that the shop has been poppin for so long.

What I'm not about to do is go back and forth

with you about who does more around here.

Baby then please do have it with me.

I'm not gonna have this conversation.

I don't have to have this conversation.

What have you done?

Shut up, dead ass.

- This was when we ended on not what we're suppose to begin on.

Cause regardless Danielle is a part of this situation,

Lily and you are too.

So we need to figure out how the (bleep)

We're getting past this.

I'm not even going to argue with you anymore.

Cause you can't bitch.

- Please don't act like you're important.

This converstation is going nowhere.

It was up to me

I would have beat the (bleep) out of you already.

Ok, well you're not.

Chill the (bleep) out.

For more infomation >> A Fight Breaks Out Between Lily & Danielle 'Sneak Peek' | Black Ink Crew: Chicago - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Yo Gotti's Rake It Up Challenge 'Sneak Peek' 🤑 | Hip Hop Squares - Duration: 1:27.

Yo Gotti in the building. What up, man?

What's popping? What it do, man?

(DC) Gotti!

Gotti, keeping the hit out, "Rake It Up"!

We hustling, man.

You got 'em out there raking the--

You know what I'm saying? The money up.

Hey, look.

We got the "Rake It Up" challenge.

Is that all right, Yo Gotti? Can we do that?

Yeah, yeah. I wanna see that.

Hey, man.

We need your help for the "Rake It Up" challenge, man.

I'm cool with that.

Come on down for us, bro, please, man.

I know, Tisha, I know you got people

to do your yardwork for you, but we need some help with this.

Okay, well...

Amanda, get your fine ass down here and help.

Coming, I'm coming, I'm coming.

This is the "Rake It Up" challenge right quick.

Oh, shoot!

Wait, no, you gotta--

Wait!

(DeRay) Bresha! Bresha!

(Amanda) I ain't goin' on the floor.

(DeRay) Get your...

Get out now, shoo! Get off my money! Get off my money!

Get off my money! Get off my money!

There's the actual rake.

Use the rake!

♪ Rake it up, rake it up... ♪♪

Yo, yo! We got one out of bounds, man.

Well, we had the "Rake It Up" challenge.

Y'all abandoned the rakes.

For more infomation >> Yo Gotti's Rake It Up Challenge 'Sneak Peek' 🤑 | Hip Hop Squares - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Stacey Abrams Explains Her Unique Campaign Strategy - Duration: 6:35.

-Welcome to the show. -Thank you for having me.

-Stacey! Stacey! -You got some fans here.

I know this is a very busy time for you.

Obviously, you are campaigning.

And not only are you campaigning,

but if you were to win this election,

you would be the first African-American female governor

in this country. So this is a very --

[ Cheers and applause ]

-I've heard tell. -Yeah.

-You have received national attention

for your strategy in Georgia.

You have made it clear that you are not trying to

flip Trump voters or attract Republican votes.

You are focusing on Democratic turnout

and attracting new voters.

What brought you to this strategy?

-Math. -Math, okay.

[ Laughter ]

-I mean, look. I want every vote

that I can get, but what I've seen happen

for the last few years is that you've had candidates

who pretend to be something they're not,

trying to convince those who do not agree with them

that, somehow, this time, it's real.

My approach is, every Democratic voter we can get,

especially those who don't think their voices matter,

and independent thinkers who realize they are heading down

the wrong path if they don't vote for a Democrat this time.

And there are enough of us to win an election.

-And... [ Cheers and applause ]

...is this -- Do you feel --

Is this something you get pushback on?

Do people --

At a level, maybe, at the party level, say to you, no,

that the key to moving forward is convincing people

who voted for Donald Trump that you are the answer?

-If you go back before I won the primary,

there were lots of stories about how wrongheaded I was

and how this is a novel strategy to win voters to agree with you

and to talk to voters to get them to agree with you,

and then to tell them, to agree with you, they should vote.

That is our field strategy.

And there has been some pushback because...

we want to believe that it's easier

to get those who vote all the time.

But the reality is, the people who do not vote

don't vote because we haven't given them a reason to vote.

They haven't heard their issues reflected in the candidates.

[ Cheers and applause ]

And my responsibility is to have conversations,

to talk about my personal debt,

because debt is not new in America,

to talk about the challenges my brother

who faces mental-health challenges

and drug-addiction challenges,

who's making his life anew after coming out of jail.

We need to talk about him,

because my brother is other people's brothers.

We have to talk about medical access.

[ Cheers and applause ]

And we have to talk about all of these things

so that people know there's a reason

to take time off from your second shift at your third job

to go and cast a ballot.

-Now, you do not know your opponent yet.

There is still a runoff election for the Republicans.

One of the two has this campaign ad.

-Yes. -This -- I think it was

an attempt to be humorous. The ad was that --

This was a boy who was interested in his daughter.

And in the ad, he's pointing a gun at him.

-Yes. [ Light laughter ]

-Now, when you see that, do you think, "Oh, this is great.

I'm gonna make hay with this,"

or do you look at that and go, "Oh, boy. I don't know."

-I do know him.

And what I would say is, as someone who learned how to shoot

when I was growing up in Mississippi,

the first thing you learn is you don't do that.

[ Laughter ] -Yeah.

-That Firearm 101 is, don't point it at people.

-Yeah.

-Because Firearm 102 is, you go to prison.

So, you keep it pointed down. -Yeah.

-Or, you know --

It is an interesting approach to try to convince people

they can trust you with their lives.

-Uh, yeah. That is a good way of putting it.

[ Cheers and applause ]

I want to talk about your book.

So you wrote this book, "Minority Leader."

This is about, obviously, the challenges you faced

reaching out to communities who, maybe, feel underrepresented

when it comes to the electoral process.

Not the first book you have written.

-No, it is not.

-And the other books you have written were under a pen name.

-Yes. -What was your pen name?

-So, I also wrote as Selena Montgomery.

-And what did Selena Montgomery write?

-She wrote romantic suspense novels.

[ Laughter and applause ]

-So, now, what made you --

What made you use a pen name when writing that?

-So, I wrote my first romantic suspense novel

while I was a third-year student at Yale Law School.

-Mm-hmm. -I also wrote a scintillating

article on the operational dissonance

of the unrelated business income tax exemption.

-Okay. -Whoo!

-And they were coming out at the same time.

Google was just the thing.

And it seemed to me that no one would read

a romance novel by Alan Greenspan.

-Right. [ Laughter ]

-So, I came up with a second name.

By the way, it seems like if you were writing the tax one...

-Yes. -...you wouldn't have time

to write the suspenseful romance one.

How did you multitask to get them both done?

-I'm very flexible in my writing styles.

-Okay, gotcha. [ Laughter ]

I do want to ask about "Rules of Engagement."

-Yes. -This is your first book?

-This is my very first book. -Okay.

And what was the inspiration for "Rules of Engagement"?

-My ex-boyfriend -- I read his dissertation.

He's a chemical physicist.

We were still friendly at the time he sent to me.

We're still friendly now, too. I want to be clear.

But at the time, I read his dissertation,

and he had this interesting chemical,

and it became the premise of the book.

What I decided to do was to make it a spy novel.

But I remembered I was angry with him,

so he languishes in prison

in this book for the rest of his life.

-Okay. [ Laughter ]

And did you find that cathartic?

-It was very cathartic, yeah. -Okay, gotcha.

And he didn't even know.

He was like, "I thought I was dating Stacey, not Selena!"

-Well, I did send him a copy of the book.

When I was telling him about the premise,

he was you like, "You can't. None of these things are true."

I'm like, "This is why we broke up,

'cause you have no imagination." [ Laughter ]

-Should you win, you will have you a national platform.

As a governor, from a state house,

how do you address the Trump presidency?

How do you address issues like the travel ban

that was upheld today?

-Well, I will say this -- one of the things I talk about

in "Minority Leader" is the necessity of giving voice

to those who feel voiceless.

And the travel ban is a perfect example

of why a governor is so important.

We have to have moral leadership in this country,

and people have to hear themselves talked about,

especially in the face of the abomination

that we see happening in the White House every day.

And for me, the opportunity is to use the position

of the governor, especially in the deep South,

to say, "You're welcome," that you belong,

and that there are people who are looking out for you.

And 2020 is coming. -All right.

Well, thank you so much for being here.

-Can I say one thing? -Yeah, of course.

-So, my digital team --

[ Cheers and applause ]

So, I have an amazing digital team,

and I promised them that I would, number one,

say you are so awesome and so smart.

-Oh, that's so kind of you. -And I mean it.

-Number two, I have to say StaceyAbrams.com

is my website in case people want to learn more about me.

-Okay. StaceyAbrams.com, there you go.

For more infomation >> Stacey Abrams Explains Her Unique Campaign Strategy - Duration: 6:35.

-------------------------------------------

Nick Kroll Reminisces About the Obama Years - Duration: 3:42.

-How are things going? -Things are good.

Things feel --

There's a lightness to the country right now, right?

Yeah. -Very effervescent.

-Yeah! There's this feel-- I think people feel heard.

[ Laughter ]

It feels like the nation just feels like --

everything feels good.

In fact, around the world.

I think every country around the world is feeling good.

Feels a little bit like every country in the world

is in their own bathroom with a shotgun in their mouth.

[ Laughter ]

But, you know, I was with my friend Dennis Rodman

recently in North Korea.

[ Laughter ]

And we were -- I was just doing some advance work.

-Sure, yeah, yeah, yeah.

-But I was thinking about it, like, really the moment that,

like, whatever you say about Trump,

I do weirdly think there's something about North Korea

that he did -- that fire and fury thing,

I feel like Kim Jong-un was like, "Oh, okay.

Oh. Oh, you psycho like me, okay."

[ Laughter ]

"Okay, you want to jerk off in a Maserati and drive off a cliff?

Okay." [ Laughter ]

It feels like -- I think about like the Obama presidency,

and it feels like a dream.

Like, it feels like a long time ago.

Like, it's like, when I think about the Obama presidency,

it feels like -- it's like a rainy Sunday afternoon.

You're at home, you don't have anything to do.

You're like, "I'm gonna turn on Netflix."

And you're like, "I've never seen

'The Great British Bake Off.'"

[ Laughter ]

"They're so nice to each other." -Yeah.

-"This is so pleasant." You kind of fall asleep.

You wake up. You got a [bleep] on.

You're like, "This is --

I think I'm gonna have sex with a Swiss roll."

And you're like, "This is terrific."

But that is the thing with Obama that people won't admit

is that, like, he kind of -- he kind of put me to sleep.

-Right. -Like, there was --

And I can tell by the audience laughter and applause to that

that they agree.

But he really -- like, there was something about him

that, like -- like, you'd start a debate.

You'd be like, "All right, Barack, what do we got?"

And then he'd be like, "Well..." and then...

[ Laughter ] ...you'd kind of be like...

[ Laughter ]

"I know I agree with him.

Gonna pass out for a little while."

I don't think I'll think of the Trump presidency

in the same way. -Yeah.

-Like a nice, rainy Sunday afternoon.

I think the Trump presidency will be like

it's 3:00 in the morning and a fire alarm goes off,

and it just starts raining in your room.

And you go outside, and it's daylight.

And there's, like, a bunch of lifeguards, like,

beating up a gerbil.

And you're like, "What's happening?"

[ Laughter ]

I think that's how I'll remember this presidency.

-Yeah, that's a pretty good way to remember it.

Well, I will say that a nice escape

from everything going on in this world is this film.

This is a very funny film, "Uncle Drew."

It's also a very sweet film. -Yes.

-It's a nice film about a family.

-Yes. Yeah.

-You play, by far, the worst person in the movie.

-Thank you. Yes, I do.

-But the other people -- You know, this is Kyrie Irving.

This is Nate Robinson, Reggie Miller, Shaq,

Chris Webber, Lisa Leslie.

I mean, they're all -- these are basketball players

who are very, very funny. -Legends.

-Yeah. -And they are -- they are --

It is crazy, 'cause I decided, I was like,

"Yeah, I'd love to do this movie.

It'll be fun. I'll be funny.

Maybe I'll play some basketball with them."

It turns out that they are so much funnier

than I am good at basketball. -Right, yeah.

[ Laughter ] -Which was a huge bummer.

For more infomation >> Nick Kroll Reminisces About the Obama Years - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Nick Kroll Talks About the Sitcom Cavemen - Duration: 3:51.

-I get in the game, in the movie,

and I have like one moment in the game

where I'm supposed to, like, play.

And I was gonna show how good I was.

And I was like, "Ooh, I got a funny idea.

I'll take a sky hook" so that I could go --

And as I'm hitting, I go, "Vanilla Sky!"

And... [ Laughter ]

-The Tom Cruise film. -Yes. Of course.

Because this is obviously a movie for everybody,

but I think it's for, like --

Young kids, I think, are really excited about this movie.

And there's no more reference that kids are excited about

than a Tom Cruise film from the early 2000s,

based, of course, on the Spanish film.

-Yeah.

-If they love Tom Cruise's non-action-film catalog...

-So, "Vanilla Sky." -Yeah.

And then I go, "Magnolia!"

So, I tried it, but I didn't realize, like,

a sky hook is, like, the hardest shot to make.

Like, there's is only like -- Kareem is the only guy

in the NBA who was like, "I'll just take sky hooks."

-Right.

-Nobody else takes them, 'cause, for some reason,

they're particularly hard to make,

'cause you're kind of coming at the rim from the side.

And -- Or at least that's what I told myself,

after I missed like 8 or 9 takes in a row.

And I've got, like, NBA legends there

and 500 extras watching me be like, "Vanilla Sky!"

and keep missing the shot over and over.

And they're like, "Come on, bro.

Let's, like -- We want to go to lunch."

And, so, after one take, Nate Robinson comes up to me.

And I'm like, "Oh, good.

I'm gonna get a little advice from Nate Robinson."

He pulls me over and he goes,

"Hey, man, uh, make the shot."

I was like, "All right. Great."

-This is pretty impressive to me.

This is based on a commercial.

-For Pepsi, yes. -For Pepsi.

This is not your first based-on-a-commercial project.

-No, no.

-And I knew you back when this was a show.

You were in "Cavemen"... -Yes.

-...which was based on the GEICO commercial.

-Look at that. -Yeah.

-That's not real hair, guys.

This was all glued onto me. -There you go.

-There it is. Look at that.

The no-nonsense Nick the Caveman.

-And I want to say, I watched this show because I knew you.

-Yes.

-It was a lot better than people said it was.

-Yes. Thank you.

That should have been the log line.

-But it didn't have to be that good

to be a lot better than people said it was.

-Yes. Yes.

It was a show that the critics hated.

-Yeah.

-But what I always took comfort in

was that the public hated it, as well.

It was terrible. Four hours of prosthetics.

That's what's amazing about these guys in the movie.

is that they were in full prosthetics,

playing full basketball all day long.

And it's -- I mean, I'm telling you, like,

Kyrie is a terrific actor in this movie.

Oh, Shaq. -Shaq's great.

But this is what -- -Okay, yeah.

-This is the scariest thing ever.

This is a horror movie. -Yes.

I took this picture in the -- yes --

in the parking lot before shooting one day.

-This is old-man head, young-man body.

-Yes, this was Kyrie in the middle of

getting his makeup done.

So you can see -- Yes, he looks like

he's got an old man, like, doily kind of thing.

I don't know what they're called.

-Yeah.

-But he was -- It is truly amazing.

Like, these guys, every day,

got into like three hours of makeup

and then showed up on set and are super-funny.

Chris Webber, in this movie, as the preacher,

is hilariously funny.

Shaquille O'Neal and I are best friends.

-Congrats. -It's great.

Me and him and The General are going out tomorrow.

-Now, did Shaquille like "Cavemen"?

-Shaquille loved "Cavemen." Yes.

He never told me, personally, but I can tell --

-You could see it. -Yeah, I could tell he loved it.

-Thanks, buddy.

It's great to see you, as always.

-It's great to see you, Seth. Thanks for having me.

-Congrats on the movie. -Thank you.

-Nick Kroll, everybody!

For more infomation >> Nick Kroll Talks About the Sitcom Cavemen - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Merkel sucht EU-Lösung: "Afrikanische Migranten haben größtenteils kein Aufenthaltsrecht in Europa" - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> Merkel sucht EU-Lösung: "Afrikanische Migranten haben größtenteils kein Aufenthaltsrecht in Europa" - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

5 takeaways from Maryland's 2018 primary election | American Today – 10 Amazing - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> 5 takeaways from Maryland's 2018 primary election | American Today – 10 Amazing - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

FN Kuvan kohteiden värien korvaaminen Värien valitseminen Adobe Photoshopissa - Duration: 1:10.

Hi, I'm Sami, from Fawzi academy. In this video, I will talk about.

Replace the color of objects in an image.

Select the object you want to change.

In the Adjustments panel, click the Hue/Saturation icon.The selection becomes a mask on the adjustment layer.

In the Properties panel, change Hue and Saturation settings to replace the object's color.

If the original color tints the new color, select Colorize, and readjust settings.

If necessary, enlarge or reduce the affected area by painting on the mask with white or black.

Thank you, for watching Fawzi academy. Please, like. Subscribe, share, this video, and visit, our website, fawziacademy.com.

For more infomation >> FN Kuvan kohteiden värien korvaaminen Värien valitseminen Adobe Photoshopissa - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Will Trump's tariffs push the economy into recession? - Duration: 6:23.

For more infomation >> Will Trump's tariffs push the economy into recession? - Duration: 6:23.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Baby Bunny Rabbit Videos #3 - Cute Pets Compilation 2018 - Duration: 11:04.

Hello everyone! Thanks for your watching! Don't forget to subscribe!

You can watch more videos in our playlist, its link in the description.

Please leave a like if you enjoyed and tell me what you think in the comments.

Having many interesting video more. Let's follow us!

If you have a good idea, please contact us at the address below the description. We are happy to cooperate with you.

For more infomation >> Funny Baby Bunny Rabbit Videos #3 - Cute Pets Compilation 2018 - Duration: 11:04.

-------------------------------------------

Optimer dit content med enkel søgeordsanalyse - Duration: 2:51.

For more infomation >> Optimer dit content med enkel søgeordsanalyse - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

सर्वशक्तिमान परमेश्वर के कथन "विश्वासियों को क्या दृष्टिकोण रखना चाहिए" - Duration: 11:40.

For more infomation >> सर्वशक्तिमान परमेश्वर के कथन "विश्वासियों को क्या दृष्टिकोण रखना चाहिए" - Duration: 11:40.

-------------------------------------------

பணம் பெயர் புகழ் இது எதுக்கும் ஆசை படாத உண்மையான காதல் இதுதான் | Latest News - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> பணம் பெயர் புகழ் இது எதுக்கும் ஆசை படாத உண்மையான காதல் இதுதான் | Latest News - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

滞爪子話 - あたしの住処を雪玉で包む feat. 初音ミク / Wrapping My Residence in Snowballs ft. Hatsune Miku - Duration: 3:42.

♪ Tired of yes and looking at the silver color ♪

♪ Even somewhat unclear sand smoke ♪

♪ I don't understand the course that goes beyond life ♪

♪ Don't know anything about mediocrity I threw it away ♪

♪ In the morning light where I miss the cloudless night sky ♪

♪ I lost the fence We can not spend it ♪

♪ In order to be beautiful at least at first glance ♪

♪ Wrapping My Residence in Snowballs ♪

♪ Remove the old and copy the precursor ♪

♪ Sleepy with crying other people's affairs ♪

♪ Death of a meeting, The deviated course to the fog ♪

♪ Doubtless drowning again in a dream ♪

♪ Two star disappearing and the other side is a loveful sadness ♪

♪ The riverside shaking town I remember longing for ♪

♪ I wish you a wonderful change without changing your mind ♪

♪ Wrapping My Residence in Snowballs ♪

♪ Arrived uniformly and arbitrarily caught and disappears ♪

♪ The suffering that jumps into the sea of the syringe is ♪

♪ For whom I'm looking for nobody ♪

♪ I will throw your expectations into the roadside for that sitting ♪

♪ In the morning light where I miss the cloudless night sky ♪

♪ I lost the fence We can not spend it ♪

♪ In order to be beautiful at least at first glance ♪

♪ Wrapping My Residence in Snowballs ♪

♪ Arrived uniformly and arbitrarily caught and disappears ♪

♪ The suffering that jumps into the sea of the syringe is ♪

♪ For whom I'm looking for nobody ♪

♪ I'm peeping at the future for the eyes sitting there ♪

For more infomation >> 滞爪子話 - あたしの住処を雪玉で包む feat. 初音ミク / Wrapping My Residence in Snowballs ft. Hatsune Miku - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

[뉴스] || 독일전, 부상 기성용 대신할 한국 캡틴 누구? 申 "부주장은 장현수인데…" ? - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> [뉴스] || 독일전, 부상 기성용 대신할 한국 캡틴 누구? 申 "부주장은 장현수인데…" ? - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Como substituir a braço de suspensão no VW GOLF 5 [TUTORIAL AUTODOC] - Duration: 6:56.

Loosen the wheel mounting bolts.

Remove the front wheels.

Use a combination spanner №18. Unscrew the ball joint fastening to the steering knuckle.

Use a socket №18 . Unscrew the right arm fastener.

Use a socket №18. Unscrew the left arm fastener.

Use a socket №16. Unscrew the left arm fastener.

Remove the arm.

Install a new suspension control arm.

Use a socket №18. Tighten the right arm fastener

Use a socket №16. Tighten the left arm fastener.

Use a socket №18. Tighten the left arm fastener

Insert the ball joint into the steering knuckle and fix it with a new nut. Use a combination spanner №18. Tighten the ball joint fastening to the steering knuckle.

Use a socket №18. Tighten the right arm fastener

Install the wheel.

For more infomation >> Como substituir a braço de suspensão no VW GOLF 5 [TUTORIAL AUTODOC] - Duration: 6:56.

-------------------------------------------

గీతా వైభవం | Geetha Vaibhavam | Bhagavad Gita | Importance Of Bhagavad Gita | Geetha Saram In Telugu - Duration: 23:24.

POOJA TV PRESENTS

For more infomation >> గీతా వైభవం | Geetha Vaibhavam | Bhagavad Gita | Importance Of Bhagavad Gita | Geetha Saram In Telugu - Duration: 23:24.

-------------------------------------------

english whatsapp status video | new whatsapp status video 2018 | telugu whatsapp status videos - Duration: 0:50.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét