Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily Jun 30 2018

Google's first foray into the AR space was Google Glass.

A head mounted display that took the form of smart glasses.

It is still used today in a variety of enterprise applications.

After glass, Google's next AR play was project Tango.

Tango was a combination of custom software and additional hardware for

unique depth sensing smartphones.

Tango-enabled phones could track the world around them.

As a result, were capable of rendering unique digital overlays onto the real world.

In 2017, Google announced ARCore.

An evolution of the Tango platform.

ARCore is an application programming interface or API for building and

developing mobile AR experiences.

By the end of this course,

you'll have familiarity with how augmented reality works as well as

basic workflows in ARCore.

For more infomation >> Google AR - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Sybrina Fulton & Tracy Martin Thank Their Supporters | Trailblazer Honors - Duration: 1:51.

- As I stand before you today,

I'm often reminded the reason why I stood up.

Oftentimes, we don't want to go against the grain

and unfortunately this justice system does not work

for African Americans and so many others.

But I decided I could not let my son's death be in vain

and although I still hurt, six years later,

I'm able to stand before you today in my right mind

because I put my trust in God.

Thank you all, everybody who stood with us,

everybody who supported us, everybody who prayed for us,

just thank you from the bottom of my heart.

And to all the families who have lost a child

through senseless gun violence,

or who have been separated from their families,

I say to you, just create in you a clean heart

and ask God to forgive those who have sinned against us.

Thank you.

(audience loudly claps)

- This isn't a black and white issue,

this is a right and wrong issue.

We stand firmly on that.

Anything our foundation can do to assist,

whether it's bullying or any of the injustices

that are occurring across our country,

the Trayvon Martin Foundation is here for you.

We'd like to say thank you, God bless you.

#JusticeForTrayAllDay

Thank you.

(audience loudly claps)

For more infomation >> Sybrina Fulton & Tracy Martin Thank Their Supporters | Trailblazer Honors - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Crowd Laughs As Jeff Sessions Jokes About Taking Away Peoples' Children - Duration: 3:29.

This week, Attorney General Jeff Sessions gave a speech in Los Angeles at the Criminal

Justice Legal Foundation, a right wing legal group, where he actually made a joke about

separating children from their parents.

Take a look.

The crowd absolutely loved it, but just watch this clip of Jeff Sessions, during his speech.

The rhetoric we hear from the other side on this issue, as on many others, has become

radicalized.

We hear views on television today that are on the lunatic fringe, frankly.

What is, perhaps, more galling is the hypocrisy.

These same people live in gated communities, many of them, and are featured at events where

you have to have an ID to even come in and hear them speak.

They like a little security themselves, and if you try to scale the fence, believe me,

they'll be even too happy to have you arrested and separated from your children.

[I bet, inaudible 00:01:03] we'd like to see that.

They want borders in their lives, but not in yours, and not in the American people's

lives.

That's why the American people are sick of the lip service and the hypocrisy.

They are sick of politicians who abandon promises as soon as the mainstream media criticizes

them.

They've seen it for decades, and now they're supporting the President, who's on their side

for a change.

Now, before I get into his joke, I have to point something out here.

When you listen to Jeff Sessions in that clip, when you watch him struggle to speak, the

man looks like he is in the middle of having a stroke.

He is looking at a piece of paper and cannot pronounce the words on it correctly.

I'm not saying that to make fun of him.

That is a sign of something not being right in his head, perhaps medical, perhaps mental,

but something was not right with Jeff Sessions there.

That is not how he normally acts, especially when attempting to read off of a piece of

paper.

Jeff, go get yourself checked out, because something's not right.

That really seemed like you were having a bit of a mini-stroke right there.

Now, to your heartless, horrible, piece of crap joke.

You think it's funny to make jokes about separating children?

I understand your point there, like, oh, Democrats don't care if average people go to prison

and get separated from their families.

Oh, you mean people that go out there and commit actual crimes?

Not people who commit a misdemeanor by crossing a border or coming here seeking asylum, which

is 100% legal, but it's a program that you ended?

No, there's nothing funny about that, and that is a false equivalency, sir, but I wouldn't

expect you to understand that, since you are grossly unqualified to hold the job that you

currently hold.

The bottom line is that you, and the rest of the people in this administration, have

no soul.

You have no moral compass, and you are, for all intents and purposes, an incredibly racist

and despicable and deplorable human being.

That is what history is going to remember you as, Mr. Sessions.

For more infomation >> Crowd Laughs As Jeff Sessions Jokes About Taking Away Peoples' Children - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Beyond Scared Straight: Not in a Gang (Season 2 Flashback) | A&E - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> Beyond Scared Straight: Not in a Gang (Season 2 Flashback) | A&E - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Terry Crews Shows How It Feels When People Trivialize Sexual Assault - Duration: 1:17.

Hey guys for Complex News, I'm Natasha Martinez.

///// Ever since Terry Crews accused WME agent Adam Venit of sexually assaulting him, he's

been bombarded with questions on what he could have and should have done in that situation.

Now almost a year later, he's still being questioned.

Terry testified for the Senate Judiciary Committee to support the Sexual Assault Survivors'

Bill of Rights and he is once again being ridiculed by many, including 50 Cent.

Terry took to Twitter to break down all the questions he's been asked and gives the corresponding

tired responses.

"Why didn't you say something?

I did.

Why didn't you push him off?

I did.

Why didn't you cuss him out?

I did.

Why didn't you tell the police?

I did.

Why didn't you press charges?

I did.

Why did you just let it happen?

I didn't.

Why didn't you beat him up?

(Sigh)

When is comes to why Terry didn't get physical he tweeted that he had his family and the

media coverage in mind.

240 lbs.

Black Man stomps out Hollywood Honcho" would be the headline the next day

Speaking about it with Michael Strahan he said,

One thing I knew, that being a large African American man in America, I would immediately

be seen as a thug.

But I'm not a thug.

I'm an artist," he said.

"I know how close I came to losing it all.

That's your news for now, for more on this and the rest of today's stories subscribe

to Complex on YouTube.

For Complex News, I'm Natasha Martinez.

For more infomation >> Terry Crews Shows How It Feels When People Trivialize Sexual Assault - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

Democrats Just Lost All Hope Of A Blue Wave With One Poll | news headlines - Duration: 3:28.

Democrats Just Lost All Hope Of A Blue Wave With One Poll.

. Democrats were in the middle of a victory

lap when terrible news dropped.

They were so sure that their anti-Trump attacks on illegal immigration would destroy the President.

But one poll just proved them wrong and caused them to lose all hope of a blue wave.

Democrats launched a campaign featuring crying children, angry protesters, and exaggerations

relating around Trump's zero tolerance border policy.

They painted a picture of concentration-camp style holding facilities where children were

ripped from their parents for good.

In reality, it was just a temporary measure while their parents were brought to a separate

facility to be booked after crossing the border illegally.

The children in separate facilities from their parents were sent with qualifying guardians

as soon as they could be found.

But that didn't matter to the anti-Trump left, who launched campaign attacks at Trump

administration officials and Immigrations and Customs Enforcement Agents (ICE), oftentimes

calling them Nazis, and Nazi sympathizers.

And in fairness, these lies were very popular among the left, who simply want open borders

and will do anything to get to that end.

But for the rest of the American people it was a disgusting display of lies and disrespect.

In a recent poll conducted, it was shown that Democrats have lost support at the national

level, not gained support, in key battleground states.

A CBS/YouGov poll shows that Democrats were down three points in battleground states compared

to the same poll that was run three weeks prior.

The poll shows that 40 percent of those polled would like to see Democrats win back control

of Congress in the upcoming midterm elections.

In the poll, it shows that 36% would side with Republicans, but that is up from the

last poll.

This clearly shows that Republicans are bridging the gap in states they need to win to keep

control of the House and Senate.

The general election is month's away, meaning that Republicans have time to bridge that

gap even further.

This isn't even mentioning the fact that if the midterm elections are anything like

the 2016 general election, polls will be skewed towards Democrats, with Republicans scoring

much higher in the election than "experts" expected.

With how well President Donald Trump is doing in the minds of Republican voters, that is

very likely.

Nearly 80 percent of Republicans approve of President Trump's performance.

That number is massive for the current point in his presidency.

No president in the history of party approval being polled ranked as high as Trump on the

Republican side, with the exception of George W. Bush, whose high approval rating can be

credited to the 9/11 terrorist attack.

The more that Democrats push back on immigration with their over exaggerated rhetoric, it seems

that Republicans will only do better.

Immigration is not an issue that Democrats do well with.

Most Americans do not agree with Democrats and their open borders agenda.

The American people want to have a secure border, and polling continually shows that.

Do you think that Republicans are going to do well in the upcoming midterm elections?

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

top stories today.

For more infomation >> Democrats Just Lost All Hope Of A Blue Wave With One Poll | news headlines - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Dance Moms: Maddie's Contemporary Solo - "I'm Trying" (Season 3) | Lifetime - Duration: 1:28.

For more infomation >> Dance Moms: Maddie's Contemporary Solo - "I'm Trying" (Season 3) | Lifetime - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Roll Hunting Nickels - Finally Found One! BOOM! - Duration: 6:28.

hey everyone its Rob the Rob Finds Treasure and because we've had some pretty good

luck on nickel boxes lately and because I'm still trying to assemble my early

Jefferson and my Buffalo set as well as find my first v Nickel we're gonna be

hunting some nickels today went ahead and picked this up at a Chase Bank the

one that I had the best box ever at and that was just a few hunts ago - I went back

it's only been a couple of days I was nervous about going back in I am trying

to space the bank visits out but I asked for a nickel box

they had no problem grabbing me one it was somebody else who was working the

front didn't see me the last time I was in grabbed me a box here we go I opened it

in the car made sure it was circulated and it is so

we're off to a good start we've got a box to hunt with a bank that was great

last time doesn't mean it's gonna be great this time but you know what it

gives me optimism and it's gonna be a fun hunt no matter what

alright let's kick it off we're on roll number five and I found the infamous

1939 nickel that I'm still looking for the Denver Mint from will this be the 39

d me it is not I had to take a closer look because I just wanted to make sure

that wasn't a mint mark there 39 P but that's the first fine of the box and

I'll take in 1939 Jefferson nickel has the first fight of the box let's find

some more goodies roll number 17 got our first 40s nickel of the box it's 1947

Philadelphia goes along with that 39 P four already of the 50s and a 2009 roll 26

guys got another 40's nickel here 1946 oh really

1946 philadelphia only the second 40's of the box so we've got a nice amount of

50s going on with six already kind of a light box so far on good finds but you

know what my boxes either are hot the beginning and cooldown or are really

cold in the beginning and heat up so never know let's find some more we're on

roll 38 guys and we did it we freakin' did it unbelievable probably probably a

hundred plus boxes of nickels maybe 125 ish somewhere in that ballpark and we

get our first v nickel and this is exactly how I see it I thought when I

haven't seen a v nickel in so long in circulation that I really when it slid

that when I slid down this coin I thought it was a Canadian or some other

foreign coin and I just so happened to see the stars and the face and I thought

holy cow I have found my first V nickel ever

unbelievable my first V nickel ever it's worn pretty good and it's a 1902 pretty

common but I have found one Wow I never thought I would find one of

these in circulation I was given up on him I mean I'm happy with buffalos and

war nickels and you name it but a V nickel really and we still got 12 rolls

left I had just pulled a 51 Philadelphia out

of this room thought that's a pretty good find I'll take a 51

Philadelphia about 30 million minted and then boom we did it let me finish this

hunt while I bask in the glory of accomplishing something I've been

wanting to do anyone who's followed my channel for any length of time knows it has

been a mission it's like with anything though you get your first now you want

more all right we'll stop being greedy that's awesome

let's get back to the hunt holy cow last roll the box and we get our third 40s

coin and it's a 47 Denver well I got you here just make sure there's nothing else

worth mentioning and there's not so here's the wrap-up we pulled out this

pretty nice 1965 a couple of 2009 cuz they're low mint look at how many fifties

coins there are 17 and anywhere from 51 to 59 so not too bad still not the 50 d

though we got three from the 40s 46 and 247 s a 39 P I'll take it

probably my lowest ever 40s coins in a box and typically with these finds I

probably would not even have posted this video because it just wasn't enough

value in the box but there's no way I can't share with you guys my first

ever V nickel and you know what it's not in terrible shape it's got a nice

legible date does have the outline of the Liberty head it does have some

detail on the back it's not completely worn away it's not crusty or anything

I'll take it it's a good find 1902 first V nickel ever BAM on the

board check that off the box of things we wanted to find that makes me happy

who... at the end of the day guys I hope you enjoyed this hunt as much as I did

I'll tell you despite not getting a lot of 40s value and no buffaloes and no

silver nickels pulling that many 50s outs always fun I got to check the back

for some repunched mint marks and things like that none of that was in here but

still fun hunt at the end of the day if you enjoyed it please give me a thumbs

up matter of fact please give me a thumbs up for my first V nickel coin roll

hunting and as always everyone thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Roll Hunting Nickels - Finally Found One! BOOM! - Duration: 6:28.

-------------------------------------------

War Machine First Appearance Scene - Hammer Drones Presentation Scene - Iron Man 2 (2010) HD - Duration: 3:56.

I'll keep the car down here, all right?

Thank you, Happy.

... Justin Hammer. His presentation will begin shortly in the main pavilion.

Yeah.

That's what I'm talking about. Thanks for coming.

Ladies and gentlemen, for far too long,

this country has had to place its brave men and women in harm's way,

but then the Iron Man arrived,

and we thought the days of losing lives were behind us.

Sadly, that technology was kept out of reach.

That's not fair. That's not right.

- And it's just too bad. - Oh, Lord.

Regardless, it was an impressive innovation,

one that grabbed headlines the world over.

Well, today, my friends,

the press is faced with quite a different problem.

They are about to run out of ink.

Get that out of here.

Ladies and gentlemen,

today I present to you

the new face of the United States military.

The Hammer drone.

Army!

Navy!

Air Force!

Marines!

Yeah!

Yeah!

That's a hell of a lot better than some cheerleaders, let me tell you.

But as revolutionary as this technology is,

there will always be a need for man to be present in the theatre of war.

Ladies and gentlemen, today I am proud to present to you

the very first prototype

in the Variable Threat Response Battle Suit

and its pilot, Air Force Lieutenant Colonel James Rhodes.

What?

For America and its allies, Hammer Industries is reporting for...

We got trouble.

Tony, there are civilians present.

I'm here on orders. Let's not do this right now.

Give them a wave.

Hey, all right. Yeah.

All these people are in danger. We gotta get them out of here.

You gotta trust me for the next five minutes.

Yeah, I tried that. I got tossed around your house, remember?

Listen, I think he's working with Vanko.

Vanko's alive?

For more infomation >> War Machine First Appearance Scene - Hammer Drones Presentation Scene - Iron Man 2 (2010) HD - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Rocker Josh Homme shares letter Anthony Bourdain wrote to his daughter - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> Rocker Josh Homme shares letter Anthony Bourdain wrote to his daughter - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Stephen Malkmus on being called "the Dad of Indie Rock" - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> Stephen Malkmus on being called "the Dad of Indie Rock" - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Battlelands Royale Hack 2018 - How to Get Free Battle Bucks IOS & Android - Duration: 2:47.

Hello youtube! Today I show you simple and fast trick to this amazing game!

Check this account. I've created new one to show you how it works.

Stay focused and follow me.

Follow my every step, first open mobile browser and go to this page.

Enter all data, and fill how many $$ you want.

Click and now we need to wait, this is speed up 4x. You need to wait something about 30 seconds.

Working...

Fancy!

We almost there!

Click button and follow my steps.

You need to pass this, it's simple and takes about 2 minutes.

Boring stuff but you need to do that...

Oh I've got a vip. Wow!

Close this dialog, go to the page and close it too.

Let's see if it is working!

And the results!

Thanks for watching! Do not forget to hit the like button and subscribe if you want more!

For more infomation >> Battlelands Royale Hack 2018 - How to Get Free Battle Bucks IOS & Android - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Prince Louis Christening: Will We See Another Public Royal Baptism Like Princess Eugenie? - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> Prince Louis Christening: Will We See Another Public Royal Baptism Like Princess Eugenie? - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Daily Rasi Phalalu 1st july 2018| Online Jathakam Telugu Astrology |Horoscope | Sri Telugu Astro - Duration: 36:53.

subscribe & share

For more infomation >> Daily Rasi Phalalu 1st july 2018| Online Jathakam Telugu Astrology |Horoscope | Sri Telugu Astro - Duration: 36:53.

-------------------------------------------

Steve Austin on the inspiration behind his WWE theme song | American Today – 10 Amazing - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> Steve Austin on the inspiration behind his WWE theme song | American Today – 10 Amazing - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

The Deadly Game | SkiT Skits - Duration: 4:32.

Tim: Come on right over here, son.

SkiT: Dude, where are we going?

SkiT: What is this?

Tim: Just sit down at this table here. I got something for you.

Okay, but like why are you talking like that

like last time you spoke in that southern accent or whatever it was like for prom last year.

You were trying to get that girl, remember?

I remember.

Ok (chuckle)

So what are you gonna show me?

Son,

would you like to play some Russian Roulette?

You serious?

I'm very serious.

First you need a revolver for that. You don't have a revolver!

DUDE, YOU WE'RE SERIOUS?!

Tim: I'm very serious, son.

Why would you have a revolver on you?

Because I'm trying to play Russian roulette the fuck?

Dude, I am NOT playing Russian Roulette!

Why the fuck not?

Because, dude, one of us is gonna get killed!

Listen, son.

What?

I'll give you one good reason why you should play Russian Roulette.

What? Why?

'Cause if you don't,

I'm gonna go around telling everyone in this town about that time you seduced a pizza man!

OH YEAH?

Well, I'll tell people about how you fucked the milkman!

You're making that up.

Ugh! You're right!

Alright. Let's begin.

So you made sure there's only one bullet, right?

Of course I did.

And you don't know where it is?

Not at all.

Okay.

Your turn!

Well, if I'm gonna have to go out, I'm gonna have to do with some creativity.

Dumbass, you forgot the cock it!

(Ugh)

I gotta go again, don't I?

Yup.

Third bullet [chamber].

Your turn.

Fourth bullet. [Now it's] yours.

So are there 8 or 6 in this?

Eight.

Alright.

Wait. I can't- I gotta cock it.

Creativity.

Five.

Six.

(sigh)

Want to be fancy, huh? Okay.

Okay, whatever.

7th,

50/50

Has to be at the head doesn't it?

OH!

You're dead, man!

I thought that was last one!

There was eight of them, right?

Yeah!

Wait!

You were trying to shoot me?!

HE HE HE!

(Tim's maniacal laughter)

(Please send help, SkiT has lost it!)

(The video isn't over just yet!)

That was a good one feller!

How you been?

How you been? Tim: I've came back to kill ya!

Oh!

If you made it this far, comment "send me a meme!"

For more infomation >> The Deadly Game | SkiT Skits - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo Puede Ayudarte El Cuaderno De Proyectos A Transformar Tu Vida - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> Cómo Puede Ayudarte El Cuaderno De Proyectos A Transformar Tu Vida - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Mariana Rios - #ReachMe (Making Of) - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> Mariana Rios - #ReachMe (Making Of) - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Lewis Hamilton loses out to Valtteri Bottas in Austria & Sebastian Vettel is penalised - Duration: 7:12.

Lewis Hamilton loses out to Valtteri Bottas in Austria & Sebastian Vettel is penalised

Valtteri Bottas pipped Lewis Hamilton in a tight fight for Austrian Grand Prix pole position as Sebastian Vettel was penalised for impeding a rival.

Vettel, 14 points behind Mercedes driver Hamilton in the championship, will drop from third to sixth after being found guilty of blocking Renault's Carlos Sainz.

Bottas took pole by 0019 seconds after Hamilton made life difficult for himself with a mistake on his first lap. 334secs behind the Finn in his Ferrari.

But the German will now start behind his team-mate Kimi Raikkonen, the Red Bull of Max Verstappen and the impressive Haas of Romain Grosjean. Verstappen's team-mate Daniel Ricciardo took seventh, and expressed his unhappiness with Red Bull's strategy during the session.

Bottas the star for once. Bottas blitzed the first runs in the top 10 shootout, while both Hamilton and Vettel made errors.

The Finn was nearly 0. 5secs clear of Hamilton after the Briton ran wide at Turn Three, the second hairpin, and lost speed all the way down the following straight.

Vettel also ran wide and lost time - but in his case at Turn Four. Hamilton put it together on his second run but was on the back foot and Bottas improved anyway to move the goalposts even further ahead.

In the stewards' investigation into the incident with Sainz, Vettel said that he had not been warned about the Spaniard behind him and could not see him in his mirrors.

But the stewards ruled that Vettel "should not have been so slow and on the racing line during a slow-down lap".

Red Bull were struggling for pace on their home track, with Verstappen fifth and Ricciardo seventh, split by Haas driver Romain Grosjean.

But there appeared to be tension on track as Ricciardo seemed to slow at one point in Q3 to try to let Verstappen by, but the Dutchman refused the invitation.

Ricciardo was then heard on the radio saying: "There is no point me running.

I'm just punching a hole." It was an apparent reference to the proximity between the two cars on track and the Australian being close enough to give Verstappen a slipstream, which would be an advantage.

Later, Verstappen, again running behind Ricciardo at the start of their second runs, was heard saying on the radio: "What is going on?". He was told by his engineer Gianpiero Lambiese: "Just overtake him, mate.

Last weekend I was in front and now he is in front.". He was again told to overtake him, and Verstappen replied: "No. Discipline.".

Ricciardo was angry because the team decided the drivers would do three runs in Q3, and he was ahead for all three.

The Australian said: "I knew I was going to be first but my argument was, having three runs, at least give me one run when I am not first.

I can be disadvantaged for two, but give me one where I got something. "Every weekend we swap. One car goes first. This time it was me. But at least give me one.

I don't want to think too much into it. It just a simple question - why couldn't I have at least one run, which was fair? Or give me with a tow one run.

"Call it luck of the draw because it's my turn this weekend to be first, fair enough I'll take it, but why all three? I was just bleeding lap time on the straight and 0.2secs is 0.2secs.

You've got to push back, and I feel this weekend is worth pushing back for.".

Verstappen said the drivers take it in turns and that he had to punch the hole for Ricciardo in France; this week it was Ricciardo's turn to return the favour.

"Why is he frustrated? He did all weekend in Paul Ricard in qualifying and we always swap around. Paul Ricard I was ahead. Canada I was behind. And next weekend I'll be in front again.

I understand it is not nice, but it was also not nice for me in Paul Ricard. "It was very clear what the team wanted and what they said before qualifying and I stick with that.

Verstappen ended up 0. 156secs quicker than Ricciardo, behind whom the second Haas of Kevin Magnussen and the Renaults of Sainz and Nico Hulkenberg completed the top 10. Two great names struggling. McLaren had another difficult day.

Fernando Alonso looked as if he could have qualified in around 11th or 12th place but he ran wide on his final run in second qualifying at the final two corners, damaging his front wing and failing to improve on his earlier time.

That left the Spaniard 14th, while team-mate Stoffel Vandoorne ended up 16th, failing to progress beyond first qualifying, when he was nearly 0. 3secs slower than Alonso.

A Williams made it out of Q1 for the first time since the Monaco Grand Prix, Lance Stroll qualifying 15th, and giving a little whoop of delight as he was told of his time at the end of the first session.

All three men will be promoted one place on the grid as a result of a five-place penalty for an unauthorised gearbox change for Sauber's Charles Leclerc, who qualified 13th.

For more infomation >> Lewis Hamilton loses out to Valtteri Bottas in Austria & Sebastian Vettel is penalised - Duration: 7:12.

-------------------------------------------

Exercises for a Baby with Low Tone #35: Playing in Low Kneel - Duration: 1:54.

Hello! My name is Amy Sturkey. I'm here with Myla. I am a pediatric physical

therapist, and she is my co-instructor. She just turned 12 months old, and she has Down Syndrome.

We are trying low kneel propping. This is a way to make it a little bit easier to do

hands and knees. So instead of being on hands and knees all the way down on the

floor where it is really hard, I'm bringing the floor up a little bit

where she could prop on one arm and reach. She is low on her knees. Goodness Gracious. I've got the

toy is on her left side. I want to also do some where ...Oh, I don't know if you can see the

sneaky hand, but it's underneath her trunk to make sure she's safe, right here.

I want to..Wait! You have to prop on something. There you go. Put this hand down. Okay. There you go. Wait! Prop on something. So, in this case, since she is not wanting to prop

So, I can hold her arm, right at the elbow, and hold it...Wait! Hold on! I'm losing her

legs and everything. I can be on my (laughing) I can be on my knees behind her. Here we

go. Okay, but this is good! That way I trap her

knees a little bit better, and I can hold the elbow and she can prop. This is a

simple idea to work hands and knees propping on something a little higher.

Thanks a lot! Bye-bye! (Laughter!)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét