Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily Jun 28 2018

-Guys, performing "Come Over" from their upcoming album,

"Hive Mind," give it up for The Internet!

[ Cheers and applause ]

-♪ Know you wrong ♪

♪ But 'sho you right ♪

♪ Home alone ♪

♪ For the night ♪

♪ I can turn you on ♪

♪ With my dirty mind ♪

♪ Say I won't ♪

♪ Worth a try ♪

♪ Puppy love ♪

♪ Butterflies ♪

♪ Made you blush ♪

♪ You made me smile ♪

♪ What you want ♪

♪ Baby, you decide ♪

♪ Why we grown ♪

♪ Wasting time ♪

♪ You're beautiful, babe ♪

♪ You're really something ♪

♪ Stylin', I gotta say ♪

♪ T-shirt, designer jeans ♪

♪ You got me open ♪

♪ Filled with emotion ♪

♪ Living in ecstasy ♪

♪ Just want you next to me ♪

♪ I'll bring the champagne ♪

♪ Just don't turn me down, babe ♪

♪ We can play Simon Says ♪

♪ Or watch TV in bed ♪

♪ Wake with the sunrise ♪

♪ Sleep in, it's alright ♪

♪ Ain't even gotta sex, yes ♪

♪♪

♪ Mmm, but I know what you like ♪

♪ Baby ♪

♪ Can I come over, come over ♪

♪ You're wasting your time ♪

♪ Baby ♪

♪♪

♪ If you just let me come over, babe ♪

-♪ Come over, babe Come over, babe ♪

♪♪

-♪ If you just let me come over, babe ♪

-♪ Come over, babe Come over, babe ♪

-♪ Huh, know you wrong ♪

♪ But 'sho you right ♪

♪ Home alone ♪

♪ For the night ♪

♪ I can turn you on ♪

♪ With my dirty mind ♪

♪ Say I won't ♪

♪ Worth a try ♪

♪ Puppy love ♪

♪ And butterflies ♪

♪ Made you blush ♪

♪ You made me smile ♪

♪ What you want ♪

♪ Baby, you decide ♪

♪ But why we grown ♪

♪ Hey, wasting time ♪

Steve Lacy, everybody.

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

-♪ Just let me come over, babe ♪

♪♪

♪ Baby, baby ♪

♪ Just let me come over, babe ♪

♪♪

♪ Hey, just let me come over ♪

-♪ Come over, babe Come over, babe ♪

-♪ Babe, would you just let me come over, babe ♪

-♪ Come over, babe Come over, babe ♪

-♪ Babe ♪

♪♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

-That's what I'm talking about. Thank you so much.

Thank you! The Internet!

"Hive Mind" is real! It's out July 20th!

For more infomation >> The Internet: Come Over - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Kalorie & Vanjie: Life After RPDR & Going Viral | Queen to Queen | RuPaul's Drag Race - Duration: 7:06.

(bright electronic music)

- Hi, it's Miss Vangie and I'm here with my sis.

- Miss Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams.

- In that order, and we are in the basement

of the season 10--

- Finale.

- Thank God.

- You wish you were here, don't you, 'cause we don't.

(Vanessa screams) (Kalorie laughs)

- Don't say that, she's joking.

- No, 'cause that means it's gonna be over.

- Okay, yeah. - I'm not ready,

I'm not ready for this to be over, girl.

How has your life changed since Drag Race?

- Well, now that I went viral and not viruses

with it, (Kalorie laughs)

whoa, girl, it's been good.

- They have medicine for that, they have medicine

for that. - Wow, they got a cure

for everything but the Miss Vangie Syndrome.

- Oh, okay, what are the symptoms, what are the symptoms

of living with Miss Vangie? - You walk backwards,

you start screaming and yelling,

you can't never shut

the (beep) up. - Miss Vangie.

- [Vanessa] That's all the symptoms prescribed

and all that (beep).

- [Kalorie] Well, good thing it's something I suffer with.

(Vanessa sighs) (Kalorie laughs)

- Girl, yeah, but it's been great.

How's everything since for you, sis?

- It's been great, traveling across the country,

meeting the fans, the little kids are my favorite part.

I still don't want them but they're cute.

No, but it's been a great experience, I'm blessed.

Literally everywhere I go, after a gig if I'm leaving,

all I hear is Miss Vangie, Miss Vangie.

Bitch, you literally turned it.

I was so upset because even after my elimination,

people were still talking about you.

That was my moment, that was supposed to be my time.

- Bitch, I don't even know.

It's almost, I feel like those girls that be going viral

ont news where they're like hide your kids, hide your wife.

I don't even, it's crazy. (Kalorie laughs)

I can't even, everything I see something new,

I always try to repost it, tweet and like.

Bitch, I live for it.

They think it's funny, bitch, I'm here for the laughs too.

I love to laugh too, bitch.

Miss Vangie all the way to wherever the (beep) they want it.

- [Kalorie] If those laughs would get you the check, bitch,

go for it. (laughs) - Yeah, but I'm glad

that people see that you can go home first

and it's still so and so. - Right, and you

broke that curse.

- [Vanessa] Yeah.

- So now I think it's gonna be okay

for whoever gets sent home first.

- Yeah. - They'll be like, okay,

that's fine, that's fine.

- I'm sure it's gonna be a lot of (beep) now

when everybody's going home. (Kalorie laughs)

They're gonna be like

trying to do, y'all, I'm gonna go viral.

So sis, 'cause I know this is something

that always goes on in my head.

If you had the chance to go further,

like seeing the challenges and everything,

how do you think you would've done?

- I think I would've done cute, I would've done great.

I probably would've, no lie,

I probably would've made it to Snatch Game and then fail

'cause my Snatch Game character was supposed

to be Kim Kardashian and just realized

that nobody can make Kim Kardashian funny,

but I think I would've turned it,

especially for some of those challenge,

that makeover challenge though, bitch.

I know I would've slayed it.

- Yeah. - 'Cause I love

to put people in drag.

What do you think you would've done?

- [Vanessa] In the beginning I was very upset

and like, no, I don't, but now I'm like,

everything happens for a reason and you know, who knows?

At that time I was fresh off the nipple, you know,

I was a baby.

- [Kalorie] While watching the season

I totally would have loved to have seen more from you.

- Bitch, I got that mermaid at the house,

ain't doing (beep) with it.

Girl, were you excited for the mermaid runway?

I'm excited for the mermaid runway.

- The mermaid one was cute but I was more excited

for the hat challenge.

- You were excited for the hat?

- Bitch, the hat would've been every,

my hat would've been the hat.

That was the one challenge I was so, so excited for

but I didn't make it.

- I was just excited for the mermaid.

I wanna be a mermaid, in my head I'm a mermaid.

- Well, yeah, 'cause isn't that where your name comes from?

The Little Mermaid, right? - Right, very that,

once I got the rights to say it, but yeah,

from somewhere around there. - Okay,

it might be inspired by something

in the movie with the fish. - Yeah, inspired by a movie

where the girl turns into a human,

trying to get some dick, we all been there.

- That was the PG-13 version, America.

First impressions going off as soon as everyone

was in the workroom, I was totally blown away by Monique.

I thought she was gonna be one of those people

that was a little rough around the edges, hard to talk to,

you know, the girl you wanna be friends with

but she don't wanna be friends with you,

but throughout that, she ended up changing

and I really love her.

She really is the heart of season 10, she's cute.

- For me, I think it was Monet X Change.

- Okay. - 'Cause she actually

ended up being funny, she came in with the cleaning

and sweeping and (beep) and then the sponge.

(Kalorie laughs)

You know, for me the sponge was like who the (beep)?

This girl really wanna clean,

but watching, I became a fan of her.

She's funny as hell, I love her.

So sis, now looking back, do you have any regrets?

- Everything.

- [Vanessa] Really?

- Bitch, I wouldn't have worn that outfit,

I wouldn't have worn

that hair. - Which one?

- The outfit I got eliminated in.

Oh bitch, and then the first challenge too,

I would've changed up the whole design from that too.

I would've just done everything so differently,

and I'm sure you can understand, it's like,

getting there is so different.

You order a Coke and you got a Diet Coke.

- Right, you taste it and you go--

- [Kalorie] Yeah, and you're like,

oh bitch-- - Whose (beep) drink is this?

- You're like, oh, I wasn't expecting this.

I wanted the real thing, I want the real sugar,

but I would've changed it all.

I think I just would've gone at it completely

in a different route.

Would you have changed anything?

- You know.

(Kalorie laughs)

- I don't know though. - I don't know,

I kinda, I wanna say yes

but then I wanna say I'm kinda happy.

At the time I was like, ow,

I would've put the silhouette together

but now I really think that everything happens for a reason.

- Well, yeah, bitch, you're

an international sensation. - Vangie and all,

but I still don't think I looked that bad.

(both laughing)

- So I know you're very familiar with this,

not maybe as familiar as I am 'cause I did it twice, but--

- At least you had the chance.

- Well, you know, true.

Anyways, how do you feel that your experience was

with the overall lip-syncing for your life

in front of RuPaul?

- Bitch, it's so nerve-wracking and it's crazy.

This is something we do on a regular,

we perform and do music, but girl, when they,

it's like Mama Ru gonna come out with a pistol

or a taser and it's like, go ahead,

and you about to be, while you dancing,

pew pew, oh my god, it's nerve-wracking.

It's scary, you don't know who to look at, what to do.

How about for you?

You lip-synced twice, how do you feel?

- It was scary both times.

It was probably even scarier the second time

'cause it was like, that next level

that you have to prove.

- [Vanessa] Yeah, you just don't wanna leave.

- [Kalorie] Right, like, (beep), oh (beep),

I was just here last week.

Now I gotta do this all over again, (beep) my drag.

- [Vanessa] Right.

- [Kalorie] But. (laughs)

- [Vanessa] Right.

- It was scary, it was intense,

and it's one of those moment

that I wish no queen would have to experience.

- That's the only time I would not wanna be a bottom

is when you're in the bottom two.

(Kalorie laughs)

No T.

- No T. - That's the only time

I do not claim, no, I'm not a bottom,

I don't wanna be in the bottom.

- I'm a top,

I'm straight in the top. - I wanna be a top, yeah.

- Vers if it keeps me safe. - Yeah,

vers is in the safe, but bottom,

that's the only time people bottom-shame me.

- Speaking of riding, Miss Vangie,

I'm still waiting for that epic moment

for trade to leave the house and be like, Miss Vangie.

- Well, I have heard

there's been-- - Oh, have you, have you?

- There have been people saying that.

They've, you know, been--

- Intimate, intimate. - Interactions,

body things, (laughs) somebody said

they was getting Miss Vangied

(Kalorie laughs)

and I said what the (beep) is that?

They sent me a video, it was real explicit--

- Oh god. - And it said Vangie.

I said what the?

I said, now y'all gonna put my name in that kinda scene?

(beep) nasty. - I wanna get Miss Vangied

now, if that's what it is, I wanna get Miss Vangied.

- Yeah, people are getting Vangied out there, girl.

This baby's doing the round, bitch.

Yes, everybody, come get Miss Vangied, over here.

- You can sell that, maybe like a pill.

- I need to go take my Vangie.

- The Vangie, have you took the Vangie?

- I gotta go and take my Vangie

so I can get the payment. - Girl, I'm ready.

I took my Vangie today.

- Right, I'm about to get you Vangied, yup.

For more infomation >> Kalorie & Vanjie: Life After RPDR & Going Viral | Queen to Queen | RuPaul's Drag Race - Duration: 7:06.

-------------------------------------------

Hugh Grant Tells the Absurd True Story Behind A Very English Scandal - Duration: 6:36.

-I'm very, very happy you're here.

I want to talk about the show.

But I want to start by talk-- World Cup time.

England plays tomorrow.

They're already through to the next round.

Will you watch that game, though?

Is that very important to you?

-Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes. -Okay.

-And I will watch it, touchingly,

with the same eight friends I've been watching the World Cup with

since 1982.

-Oh, fantastic.

Does that mean you have to get to a plane to go see them?

Or are they coming here?

-No, no, they come to my house. -Okay.

-And we watch it on the TV.

And we -- nothing changes.

We're now in our mid to late 50s.

And some of my friends are now judges and heads of banks

and things like that.

But we still, if England score,

we still have what we call a bundle.

Do you have bundles?

-I -- I don't know.

-Well, it just means you all --

you all jump on top of each other.

-Oh, like a pig pile we would call it.

-A pig pile, yeah. Yeah. -Yeah.

Of course, your name makes it classier.

-Yeah. [ Laughter ]

But we have to do it quite slowly now

because we've all got bad backs.

-Oh, right. -Yeah.

[ Laughter ]

-So, there's a little bit --

and I'm sure there's someone who has certain medical reasons.

They can't be at the bottom of bundle anymore.

-Well, no.

There's always one who is at the bottom,

because we sort of hate him.

-Okay, gotcha. [ Laughter ]

So, now -- I feel like there wasn't a ton of optimism about

the English team going into the World Cup,

but they've won the first two matches.

Are you -- Are you falling for it again?

-We have beaten the footballing giants of Tunisia and Panama.

[ Laughter ]

And the English press is now saying

this is our year for the World Cup.

-Yeah. -Yeah.

-You are a bit -- It is, like, it's recidivism.

That every -- You just keep falling for the team

every year and hope.

And it is -- I mean, it's been since '82.

Obviously, not -- not much has gone right.

-Uh, no. Nothing at all.

-Yeah. -Nothing at all.

Except, almost every time,

we lose to the Germans, and we can't this year.

-Yeah, there you go. [ Cheers and applause ]

That's something to look forward to.

-I know.

I'm so sorry for the Germans.

-You do. You look -- There's a sadness in this coming through.

-Yes, it's breaking my heart.

-When you were young, you actually worked at

the Fulham Football Club, which is a London club.

-Yes, yes.

I used to wash the seats there.

Disgusting job, really.

And dangerous too, because for some reason,

my work mate was a psychopath.

[ Laughter ]

And I said to our boss,

"I don't think this guy's very well, you know, mentally."

And he said, "Nonsense, nonsense. He's fine."

And after three weeks, he stabbed me.

-No. -Yes.

[ Audience ohs ]

I have to say I resigned.

[ Laughter ]

-They let him stay on? -Oh, yeah. He stayed on.

[ Laughter ]

-Yeah. -But that's English football.

-You're right, exactly there.

He's got a go-getter attitude you don't have.

Like, he brought the knife.

-Yeah, quite. [ Laughter ]

He was the real deal, I was --

-I've been a fan of yours for a long time.

People have told me that we look alike.

-I know. -Yeah.

There's a little similarity, and I --

-Like droopy eyes.

-Yeah. We got that nice droopy eye.

And I really -- I will be honest.

In the mid-'90s, I really leaned into the fact

that we looked alike. [ Laughter ]

You had a hairstyle that I thought --

I was like, "That looks great on Hugh Grant's face.

I'm close enough. I'm gonna give it a shot."

[ Laughter and applause ]

And that's, like, that's, like, pretty...

[ Cheers and applause ]

I'm very ashamed of this one because this one,

you looked great and I did another terrible thing

that you avoided in the '90s,

which is I grew a terrible thing on my chin.

But that -- [ Laughter ]

That's the one I feel ashamed for.

-That's awful. We look like two telephones.

[ Laughter ]

-So, this is based on a true story.

-Yes. -The show.

-Yeah, yeah.

-And tell us a little bit about Jeremy Thorpe.

-Well, it was this massive scandal in Britain in the '70s.

I remember it 'cause I, you know, I was in my teens then.

And it was just the biggest political scandal

you've ever had.

And it resulted in this massive trial,

the trial of the century.

And it was this guy who was the head of

one of our three big parties -- political parties.

Absolute member of the establishment.

He went to Eaton, you know, where the royal family go.

Went to Oxford.

Beautifully dressed. Very smooth.

Had a family. Had a wife.

It turned out he put a hit on his ex-gay lover

who was stalking him and threatening to reveal him.

And it was a really crap hit.

It was -- That was the very English bit.

It was so kind of hopeless and amateurish.

You know, the hit man was an out-of-work airline pilot

who got it all wrong and used the wrong gun

and shot the dog instead of the man.

[ Laughter ]

So it was very scandalous.

And it -- So the series is quite dark, but also funny

because it was just so absurd.

-Well, I will say the -- when I heard the description of it,

well, you know, there's a murder trial

and it's a closeted politician.

And, I think, in this fraught political time we live in,

I just assumed it would be so much darker.

It is -- It's a weird thing to say.

It is a lot of fun as well,

which is a nice thing to watch about politics right now.

[ Laughter ]

-Yeah, that's right. That's right.

But they are freaks. I mean, I --

[ Laughter ]

I've spent the last six years of my life, very unlike me,

getting heavily involved in politics in Britain.

This campaign I've been doing about evil newspapers.

So I'm up close with politicians all the time,

and it's unquestionably true that they are weirdos.

[ Laughter ]

Who would go into that job? -Yeah.

-You're not paid very much.

And, really, with that whole thing, it's true.

It is show business for the ugly.

[ Laughter ]

Narcissistic, egomaniacal. -Yeah.

-Sociopathic.

And with absolutely -- and very, very rarely

any interest in the country or its welfare, I find.

-I mean, you -- so, I mean, one of the things,

I know you've been advocating for is trying to stop --

it was the hacking scandal with newspapers.

-Yeah, yeah.

-And do you at least find that

when you talk to politicians about that,

that they are listening to you and hearing?

Or do you feel like it's going in one ear and out the other?

-No, they listen and they are on our side.

Completely on our side, actually.

I don't think I've ever met one

who is really philosophically opposed.

But that's not how politics works.

It's one of the things that's made me so cynical.

Because these big newspapers are so powerful,

they make or break our politicians.

They choose our prime minister effectively.

So when it comes to these big votes on --

well, let's have a new system of regulation where, actually,

newspapers do have to, kind of,

print the truth instead of a lie.

At the last moment, the government will always back out,

because they have to please these big tax-dodging bastards

who run the newspaper.

-It's very terrifying.

And I'm glad we don't have any problems like that over here.

[ Laughter and applause ]

-Well, you don't have those problems.

-Yeah, we don't have those. It's true.

-No, your press is rather nice.

For more infomation >> Hugh Grant Tells the Absurd True Story Behind A Very English Scandal - Duration: 6:36.

-------------------------------------------

Hugh Grant's Wife Was Kidnapped by a Cab Driver in Paris - Duration: 3:47.

-So, I read this and was surprised.

You still get a little bit, when you act,

you get a little camera shy.

Is that a fair thing to say?

-Well, I have to ward it off all the time.

-Right. -Yeah, yeah.

I think maybe everyone does.

But it's been a nightmare since I started.

I get -- the two worse things I could have would be

if that camera was gonna push in slowly on me

and I had no words, but I just had to emote...

-Yeah. -...and all that would happen

is that my jaw would go

further and further and further out here.

[ Laughter ] "Mmmm."

And I literally can't stop it.

And the other nightmare is, if they say,

"Okay, easy shot, Hugh. We just need you walking

down the street towards the camera."

Nightmare. -Yeah.

-It's a nightmare because, suddenly,

you can't walk anymore. -Yeah.

[ Laughter ]

-And I get a very, very bouncy walk.

[ Laughter ]

And then the director, even to this day,

has to go, "Yeah, yeah, great. Um, it was a little bit bouncy."

[ Laughter ]

And I can't stop it.

-I know exactly what you're talking about.

It's very strange how certain things,

even business with your hands... -Yes.

-...you know. And again I --

You're very good at it. I was very bad at it.

But I just -- they would start doing things.

Like, you know, drink a coffee, and you'd be like...

[ Laughter ] -I know.

Why is that suddenly so difficult?

-Yeah. Do you, and you --

But you feel like you were less prepared for film acting

than American actors?

-Well, yeah. I think -- I don't know.

I don't know how they're trained in America,

but they seem more comfortable on the set.

We have to go through terrible convolutions to get --

I mean, Anthony Hopkins --

you can't get a better actor than him.

He has this problem, and so he starts every shooting day

by being nice to the camera.

You see, he goes up, and he strokes and talks to it.

[ Laughter ]

Says, "Good morning. How are you?"

I think I've seen them having lunch together.

[ Laughter ]

-That's good. I'm happy.

You know, make friends. Yeah.

-Yeah, exactly. -In this day and age,

even if it's an inanimate object,

I'm just happy to see two people get along.

[ Laughter ] -And I agree with you.

-Yeah. -No one gets along.

I have about three fights with strangers a day.

I don't know what's happened. [ Laughter ]

I blame the Internet. -Yeah.

No, I think the Internet -- as far as fights with strangers,

the Internet is -- -It's demented us.

-Yeah, absolutely. -Yeah.

-And you just keep going back to it.

I would say it's worse than, at least with the World Cup,

like, you put your faith in England.

It only happens every four years.

The Internet you can go to a hundred times a day.

-Yeah, exactly. And I -- And I can't stop.

And I feel demented.

[ Laughter ]

I had a terrible fight with a taxi driver in Paris

the other day.

I always have a fight with a taxi driver in Paris.

They're not very nice, if truth be told.

But this one was bad. I was on my honeymoon.

And I said -- I didn't have any cash.

I said, "Does your little machine for cards work?"

And he said, "Oh, oui, oui."

But then when we got to the place, it didn't work.

And so, then he said, "Where's the cash?"

I said, "I haven't got any."

So, there was this terrible fight,

and he took me to and ATM, and the ATM didn't work,

and I panicked, and I said to my new wife, "All right.

Get out the car. Get out the car.

We're just gonna..." [ Laughter ]

It was only 6 euros or something.

And the taxi driver said, "What are you doing?"

I said, "Well, your machine doesn't work,

so we're not paying."

At which point, he kidnapped her.

Just drove off with my wife. [ Laughter ]

That was a real downer on the honeymoon.

-Yeah. [ Laughter ]

I mean, going very nice distance then, and then...

-You know, I have to say, you were very critical

of the hit in the movie you were talking about.

I feel like your cab driver,

you planned it just about as badly.

[ Laughter ]

You did not think of the next move.

-Yeah. My wife is resentful to this day

because she says, "Why didn't you run after the car?"

And I said, "Well, it was going at 50 miles an hour.

What's the point?" -Yeah.

-But it wasn't a good look that I just sauntered off.

-Yeah, well... [ Laughter ]

And even worse, it was probably a bouncy saunter.

-It was a bouncy saunter, very much.

-Hey, thank you so much for being here.

Such a pleasure talking to you.

For more infomation >> Hugh Grant's Wife Was Kidnapped by a Cab Driver in Paris - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

GO: Chile 2018 || Good News For Businessman || URDU/HINDI - Duration: 7:57.

Subscribe Our Channel

Subscribe Our Channel

Subscribe Our Channel

Subscribe Our Channel

Subscribe Our Channel

Subscribe Our Channel

Subscribe Our Channel

For more infomation >> GO: Chile 2018 || Good News For Businessman || URDU/HINDI - Duration: 7:57.

-------------------------------------------

Zebra Cheesecake (Recipe) || [ENG SUBS] - Duration: 4:03.

Baking Zebra Cheesecake

All ingredients & quantitative data are listed & linked in the infobox below.

Welcome to a new video...

...after a long time I will show you a cake recipe today...

...in fact we will bake a Zebra Cheesecake...

...first for the shortcrust pastry...

...combine 250 grams flour, 125 grams sugar, 125 grams cold butter (in small pieces)...

...1 egg, 1 sachet vanilla sugar & ½ sachet baking powder in a mixing bowl...

...& knead with your hands for about 3 - 4 minutes...

...until you got a smooth dough...

...next, transfer the dough to a greased & floured springform pan...

...evenly line the pan at the bottom & the sides...

...& if that's done allow the springform pan to rest in the fridge until further use...

...for the cheesecake filling give 250 grams sugar, 125 grams soft butter & 5 eggs into a mixing bowl...

...whisk up for 2 - 3 minutes...

...then add 1 kilogram curd...

...mix in until well combined & then transfer half of the curd mixture into a second bowl & set aside...

...mix the other half with 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder...

...& keep on mixing until the mixture is evenly chocolatey colored...

...next, for the zebra pattern alternately give the light & dark batter into the prepared springform pan...

...always centrally on top of the other batter dab...

...repeat that until the whole batter is used up...

...then it's time to bake the cheesecake...

...at 180°C (top/bottom heat) for about 1 hour...

...after baking lift the done cake out of the oven...

...allow to set for 15 - 20 minutes...

...then remove the outer springform pan...

...& allow to cool completely...

...that's what the cake should look like...

...finally I will cut the cake...

...here you can see the beautifully zebra pattern...

...I hope you liked the video...

...I wish you lots of fun baking & see you next video!

For more infomation >> Zebra Cheesecake (Recipe) || [ENG SUBS] - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

Star Festival Event ! "COOKING MAMA let's cook!" - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Star Festival Event ! "COOKING MAMA let's cook!" - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korean economy to grow this year by 2.8%: KERI - Duration: 0:37.

The nation's economy will grow by 2-point-8 percent this year

The figure released by the Korea Economic Research Institute in its Q2 report is the

same as the previous quarter, and, a little less optimistic than some government estimates.

Sluggish investment in facilities and construction is cited as the key reason for the relatively

low expansion.

Last year facility investment soared by more than 14-and-a-half percent, but the report

points to a decline of 3 percent.

Also in 2017 the South Korean economy expanded by a three-year high of 3-point-1-percent.

The Bank of Korea's latest forecast for this year was 3 percent.

For more infomation >> S. Korean economy to grow this year by 2.8%: KERI - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Jamaica Visa on Arrival || Jamaica not required for Indian || URDU/HINDI - Duration: 11:21.

Subscribe Now

Subscribe Now

Subscribe Now

Subscribe Now

Subscribe Now

Subscribe Now

For more infomation >> Jamaica Visa on Arrival || Jamaica not required for Indian || URDU/HINDI - Duration: 11:21.

-------------------------------------------

"Nick Jonas" Ke Sath "Akash Ambani" Ki Party Mein Pohuchi "Priyanka Chopra" - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> "Nick Jonas" Ke Sath "Akash Ambani" Ki Party Mein Pohuchi "Priyanka Chopra" - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Two Koreas wrap up talks on linking, upgrading highways - Duration: 1:32.

On Tuesday, South and North Korea met to talk about linking up and modernizing their railways.

And today, they met once again to discuss connecting their highways.

After hours of discussions, Seoul and Pyongyang released a joint press statement less than

30 minutes ago.

Let's connect to our Unification ministry correspondent Oh Jung-hee on the line.

Jung-hee, what have the two Koreas agreed upon?

Daniel, the two Koreas have wrapped up their road talks that began at 10AM this morning

in the border village of Panmunjom.

We are seeing three major points agreed by Seoul and Pyongyang.

The delegations of South and North Korea saw eye to eye in that modernizing the roads between

the two Koreas are significantly important in balanced economic development as well as

common prosperity.

They've decided to modernize roads between South Korea's eastern city of Goseong and

North Korea's eastern city of Wonsan... as well as the one between North Korean cities

of Kaesong and Pyongyang.

Designing and construction of the roads will be done jointly and a ground-breaking cermony

will be held as soon as possible in accordance with the preparations.

The two Koreas are also to conduct joint investigations on parts of the roadsthat aretobe modernized.

Joint investigation teams will be formed and the studies will begin from early August,...

with the roads along the eastern coast first.

The two Koreas will also jointly develop advanced technology to construct and operate the highways.

They will exchange documents and hold working-level talks to set up practical measures to conduct

joint investigations and modernizing the roads.

That's all I have for now, but I'll make sure to have a full story on the results of today's

road talks in our later newscasts.

Daniel.

For more infomation >> Two Koreas wrap up talks on linking, upgrading highways - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Leo Money and Career January 2019 Horoscope Predictions - Duration: 4:58.

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel!

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel!

For more infomation >> Leo Money and Career January 2019 Horoscope Predictions - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

[ຂອດເພງ] ເພງຂອງເຈົ້າ - JoJo Miracle (ກະລຸນາເປີດຄຳບັນຍາຍ)ລິ້ງຢູ່ກ້ອງວີດີໂອ - Duration: 4:48.

For more infomation >> [ຂອດເພງ] ເພງຂອງເຈົ້າ - JoJo Miracle (ກະລຸນາເປີດຄຳບັນຍາຍ)ລິ້ງຢູ່ກ້ອງວີດີໂອ - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

U.S. top diplomats comment on on-going denuclearization - Duration: 1:59.

America's top diplomat expressed confidence that North Korea understood the scope of Washington's

desire for complete denuclearization.

In contrast, the U.S. national security adviser pushed Pyongyang to move quicker.

Cha Sang-mi zooms in on the two official's take on how the regime should go about dismantling

its nukes.

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has stated that contacts with North Korea are ongoing,...

with him in the lead of the communication.

However,... during testimony to the Senate Appropriations Committee on Wednesday, Pompeo

refused to give any details.

He said he was not prepared to talk about internal discussions taking place with Pyongyang,

calling it inappropriate and counterproductive,... before adding that the North Koreans would

be (quote) "watching this hearing."

The top U.S. diplomat said he was sure the regime knew the scope of denuclearization

the Trump administration is calling for.

"The North Koreans understand the scope of the request that we're making with respect

to denuclearization, and the elements that would be required in one of those elements.

So, we have been pretty unambiguous in our conversations about what we mean when we say

complete denuclearization."

Pompeo also confirmed that no remains of U.S. soldiers killed during the Korean War have

been handed over by the North, but said he was optimistic they will be "in the not too

distant future."

Meanwhile, President Trump's National Security Adviser John Bolton during his visit to Moscow

on Wednesday, had more to add on North Korea's denuclearization.

When asked whether Trump plans to attend the fourth Eastern Economic Summit in Vladivostok,

to which North Korean leader Kim Jong-un is invited, Bolton chose instead to express his

anticipation for the regime to start giving up its nuclear weapons without delay.

"I don't know the answer to that.

It's possible.

But I do expect that following the meeting in Singapore that discussions with North Korea

on the denuclearization of North Korea are going to proceed quickly.

At least it's our hope and expectation."

Cha Sang-mi, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> U.S. top diplomats comment on on-going denuclearization - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

TR-photoshop cc metin motoru düzeltmek hata mesajını başlatmaz - Duration: 1:09.

Hi, I'm Sami, from Fawzi academy. In this video, I will talk about.

When you use the Type tool, you receive the following error.

"Could not complete your request because something prevented the text engine from being initialized.".

This issue can occur after you uninstall and reinstall Photoshop several times.

Close Photoshop, clear the font cache, and restart.Exit Photoshop.

In Windows Explorer, navigate to the Users/[username]/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/AdobePhotoshop CC/CT Font Cache folder.

Move these two files to the Recycle Bin. AdobeFnt_CMaps.lst. AdobeFnt_OSFonts.lst.

Empty the Recycle Bin. Restart Photoshop.

Thank you, for watching Fawzi academy. Please, like. Subscribe, share, this video, and visit, our website, fawziacademy.com.

For more infomation >> TR-photoshop cc metin motoru düzeltmek hata mesajını başlatmaz - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

கருவில் இறந்த குழந்தை பொம்மை உருவத்தில் வந்த அதிர்ச்சி வீடியோ | Latest Tamil News - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> கருவில் இறந்த குழந்தை பொம்மை உருவத்தில் வந்த அதிர்ச்சி வீடியோ | Latest Tamil News - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

U&D/ La verità di Luigi sull'addio con Sara: 'Non mi ha mai amato, sono deluso' | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> U&D/ La verità di Luigi sull'addio con Sara: 'Non mi ha mai amato, sono deluso' | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Colorful game - Talking Tom Jetski race fun gameplay cartoon at the beach - Duration: 28:02.

Talking Tom Jetski Water Race for kids

For more infomation >> Colorful game - Talking Tom Jetski race fun gameplay cartoon at the beach - Duration: 28:02.

-------------------------------------------

Homescapes Level 769 - How to complete Level 769 on Homescapes - Duration: 3:18.

"How to complete Level 769 on Homescapes"

"How to beat Level 769 on Homescapes"

"Homescapes"

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét