Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily Jun 26 2018

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> Best Funny Fails That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud | Try Not To Laugh or Grin - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

What is Pure OCD? - Duration: 5:52.

For more infomation >> What is Pure OCD? - Duration: 5:52.

-------------------------------------------

COUPLES COUNSELING DON'T WORK | The Marlon Way - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> COUPLES COUNSELING DON'T WORK | The Marlon Way - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Honda CBR1000RR V4 2019 VS Honda CBR1000RR, Honda HRC V4 | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Honda CBR1000RR V4 2019 VS Honda CBR1000RR, Honda HRC V4 | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

President Donald Trump Touts New Hardline Approach For Undocumented Immigrants | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> President Donald Trump Touts New Hardline Approach For Undocumented Immigrants | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Susan Sarandon 'BREAKS' Royal protocol in bemusing encounter with the Queen - Duration: 5:16.

For more infomation >> Susan Sarandon 'BREAKS' Royal protocol in bemusing encounter with the Queen - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

El Paso 'Tent City' Houses Hundreds Of Migrant Children Near Border | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> El Paso 'Tent City' Houses Hundreds Of Migrant Children Near Border | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Uncle Ben 'I Know I'm Not Your Father' Scene | Spider-Man (2002) [IMAX HD] (+Subtitles) - Duration: 3:59.

Something's bothering him. Maybe he's too embarrassed to tell me what it is.

Maybe I'm too embarrassed to ask him.

I just don't know anymore.

I'm going to the library. I'll see you later.

-Wait, Pete. I'll drive you there, buddy. -I'll take the train.

No, I need the exercise. Go on. Go, go.

-Thanks for the ride, Uncle Ben. -Wait a minute, we need to talk.

-We can talk later. -Well, we can talk now. If you let me.

What do we have to talk about? Why now?

Because we haven't talked for so long...

...May and I don't know who you are anymore.

You shirk your chores. You have all those weird experiments in your room.

-You start fights at school-- -I didn't start that fight, I told you that.

-You sure as hell finished it. -Was I supposed to run away?

No, you're not supposed to run away, but....

Pete, you're changing. I went through exactly the same thing at your age.

No. Not exactly.

Peter...

...these are the years when a man changes...

...into the man he's gonna become the rest of his life.

Just be careful who you change into.

This guy, Flash Thompson, he probably deserved what happened.

But just because you can beat him up...

...doesn't give you the right to.

Remember, with great power comes great responsibility.

Are you afraid I'll become a criminal? Quit worrying about me, okay?

Something's different. I'll figure it out. Stop lecturing me.

I don't mean to lecture or preach. And I know l'm not your father--

Then stop pretending to be!

Right.

I'll pick you up here at 10.

Bone Saw! Bone Saw! Bone Saw!

-One, two, three. That's it! -Who's the man?

Ladies and gentlemen...

...give it up for Bone Saw McGraw.

For $3000...

...is there no one here man enough to stay in the ring...

...for three minutes with this titan of testosterone?

Who?

I know who.

The Flying Dutchman!

Next.

There's no featherweight division here, small fry. Next.

No, no. Sign me up.

Okay. You understand the NYWL is not responsible...

...for any injury you may and probably will sustain in said event?

And you're participating under your own free will?

Yes.

Down the hall to the ramp. May God be with you. Next.

For more infomation >> Uncle Ben 'I Know I'm Not Your Father' Scene | Spider-Man (2002) [IMAX HD] (+Subtitles) - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

English Teacher Interview | Fanny - Duration: 3:30.

So my name is Fanny. I'm 29 years old and I come from Belgium

I love teaching because I like sharing

and because I like passing on my knowledge

and because I like

teenagers I guess because I usually teach teenagers

and I love interacting with them

because I love English.

I think English is a beautiful language.

Well! Don't... first don't get discouraged

because it can be hard at times

because we always say for some reason people

always say this that English is a easy language I don't think it's that easy.

So motivation - don't get discouraged

and try to surround yourself with English like

and try to talk to English speakers.

Try to listen to the radio.

Try to watch TV.

Just try to create an English speaking environment.

I think that's the best piece of advice that I could give.

An ideal student would be a student who understands pretty quickly

and who asks questions.

Who is interested - who is motivated... yeah

I've lived in Germany for a year when I was a student.

I've lived and worked in Dublin Ireland.

I've been to the UK many times because my father's British.

and that's it of course

I mean the... France, Italy a lot of European countries on a regular basis actually.

I go to France on a regular basis.

I spend usually spend my summers in Spain.

I go to Italy as well very often.

I speak French, English, German, and Italian.

French

I just felt it.

I don't know how else to explain it.

I basically studied conference interpreting so I was an interpreter.

And I...

wasn't satisfied for some reason.

And I really wanted to try teaching.

I don't know why it's just even when I was a child and like I used to play with a

blackboard and you know pretend that I was a teacher so I really wanted to try.

So I did. And the first time I was in a classroom, I think it took me about 10

minutes to realize that that's what I wanted to do.

For more infomation >> English Teacher Interview | Fanny - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Basic English | Grammar Course For Beginners | 38 Lessons - Duration: 4:19:07.

For more infomation >> Basic English | Grammar Course For Beginners | 38 Lessons - Duration: 4:19:07.

-------------------------------------------

9 Feng Shui Secrets to Attract Love and Money - Duration: 4:23.

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel!

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel!

For more infomation >> 9 Feng Shui Secrets to Attract Love and Money - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

[뉴스] || 블랙핑크 '뚜두뚜두' MV, 1억뷰 돌파…걸그룹 최단 기간 ? - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> [뉴스] || 블랙핑크 '뚜두뚜두' MV, 1억뷰 돌파…걸그룹 최단 기간 ? - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Reverie - Next: In the Mind of a Coma Patient (Sneak Peek) - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> Reverie - Next: In the Mind of a Coma Patient (Sneak Peek) - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

50+ Most Ingenious Small Homes That Rocked Our World | Beautiful Small House Design - Duration: 10:28.

50+ Most Ingenious Small Homes That Rocked Our World

For more infomation >> 50+ Most Ingenious Small Homes That Rocked Our World | Beautiful Small House Design - Duration: 10:28.

-------------------------------------------

Hilarious Justice League Comics That Will Make You Laugh - Ep. #3 - Duration: 4:20.

Justice League Cartoons Series - Episode #3

For more infomation >> Hilarious Justice League Comics That Will Make You Laugh - Ep. #3 - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Youtube Creator Interviews Loyal Subscriber - Duration: 11:32.

do you want to see what deodorant looks like when gets too hot that's my

deodorant so much for smelling good

hey welcome back to another accidentaly video hope you're doing well put the

smile on your face because it's a beautiful day it's a beautiful beautiful

day that's right one day introduce you to a new friend

this is Scott and Scott reached out to Taylor and I and he offered to co-host

us for a couple days so we've actually been staying here at his property they

have a little rant well it's we have five and a half acres I call it our

almost a ranch that's kind of our name for it because it's not quite a ranch

but but we like to pretend so you got your house there's the barn with hay in

it you got two dogs hunting dogs yeah you got three horses which we actually

went for a ride in the mountains with your horses and that was awesome

then you have how many acres of irrigated so three acres of alfalfa plus

three acres of my neighbors that I take care of and then two acres of pasture

grass and then about a half acre of just the yard and garden area yeah so we got

to help him change Pike do some irrigation

told me some hunting story to have been a hunter for most of your life right

yeah

how long have you been a subscriber to our channel for a long time for probably

two or three years which is about as long as you've been doing it I think I

just kind of stumbled across that I was really impressed with the scenery the

ranch the whole everything just seemed like it was top-notch and I so I watched

a few other videos and then I was quickly drawn in by your personality

your sense of humor but over time I've just really become loyal to your videos

and I watch every single one of them I don't do that with very many yours is

one that I just I look forward to and excited for you and happy for you as

you've gone on this full-time traveling around adventure and doing this this

more regular and and I've enjoyed the more regular videos well it's a

privilege for us to be able to meet someone that's you know that we didn't

know personally before but you're watching every video you're getting to

know us and and so it's kind of in a gift for us to get to know you and see a

little bit of your life and so I'm glad you reached out it was that's great well

I'm glad you took me up on the offer quite frankly I was skeptical that you

would even accept my offer because you don't I know you

I've watched you for two years and so I feel like I know every little thing

about you and your background and and I feel like we're friends but you don't

know who I am at all yeah

chief was just uncontrollably sneezing lay down chief yeah so it worked out

with our schedule and you know we're not gonna be able to meet up with everybody

that contacts us but I was able to get to know you a little bit get to know

your family yeah I could tell right off the bat like you guys are a great family

and thank you so and so you said you can make donuts but you didn't tell us that

you could like seriously make some amazing donuts well I I'm glad you

enjoyed them those are some of the best donuts I've ever had

I was trying to think when the last time I had done but he seriously has

something in his nose so I originally started watching your videos I think the

thing that drew me in was the was the ranch that was the thing that caught my

attention and in the beginning but what really kept me following was your

personality your sense of humor your your positive outlook on life the

creativity of the way you edit your videos I just think you do a fantastic

job at that and it's very unique and it's not like a lot of other ones and so

I'd love to see what creative thing you're going to do next with with your

editing and then just you know we sure we have a lot in common like you said I

appreciate that and I I appreciate the feedback because there's a small

percentage of my viewers or actually subscribers and then a small number of

even smaller than that are the people that actually comment on videos you can

only learn so much through the comments and a lot of times it's not like the

true picture of who people really are they'll either say something nasty here

or they'll say something really nice and but you don't really know you know them

really so being able to sit down with the subscriber and hear why you know you

watch my videos that's that's a gift for me just to be able to hear that and so

yeah thank you for for the encouragement and for saying that he following along

and um how has it been for you since so we were living on the ranch and it

wasn't my ranch but we lived on on somebody else's ranch and that's where

those videos came from how was it for you when we transitioned from all the

ranching content to now traveling were you tempted to stop watching there no if

anything I'm more intrigued to see where it is you're gonna go next where the

next video is going to be from and I love the collaborations you've done with

other youtubers because it's actually in reduced me to other channels that I've

you know been interested in the knife making one in particular in that and the

sticks with the walking sticks with the the carvings on I mean those are

interesting channels in and of themselves and so it's it's kind of

helping me learn about other other youtubers out there and expanding my

horizons but but mostly I'm really curious where you're gonna go next and

how long this whole journeys gonna last and where you're gonna go from here I

feel like I'm invested in your life now and so I want to follow and find out

what's you know what the next chapter is what the next page is yeah that

definitely keeps me coming back every day to see what what what's coming next

yeah it's exciting for us too because we don't know it's a next and and so for us

like you're getting a glimpse into you know what we're going through and it's

fun to be able to share share that with other people is there anything as we

move forward with our channel and videos and our life is there anything that

you'd like to see more over okay any suggestions

I like the the camping trips so the less time you spend in the city the better

for me I guess is but I love it when you guys go off on your own it's great to

see you interact with other people but I like it when you do the remote things

and I love the scenery so introducing me to different landmarks different sites

those those are really interesting and then of course meeting other people is

good too yeah sounds good alright well thanks for following our journey and if

you're not subscribed yet like Scott is trying to push that subscribe button all

the way in and you know what else I say there's a thumbs war going on so make

sure you hit that thumbs up button something about press it down real hard

yeah that subscribe button have a great day and hats off to you hats off to you

you

For more infomation >> Youtube Creator Interviews Loyal Subscriber - Duration: 11:32.

-------------------------------------------

How to Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Live Stream Full HD Video | Fifa world cup Russia 2018 live - Duration: 2:45.

How to Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Live Stream Full HD Video | Fifa world cup Russia 2018 live

How to Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Live Stream Full HD Video | Fifa world cup Russia 2018 live

How to Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Live Stream Full HD Video | Fifa world cup Russia 2018 live

How to Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Live Stream Full HD Video | Fifa world cup Russia 2018 live

For more infomation >> How to Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Live Stream Full HD Video | Fifa world cup Russia 2018 live - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Derek Hough's Rough Childhood - Running Wild with Bear Grylls (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> Derek Hough's Rough Childhood - Running Wild with Bear Grylls (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Oklahoma May Pass Lax Medical Marijuana Law on Primary Ballot Today | American Today - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> Oklahoma May Pass Lax Medical Marijuana Law on Primary Ballot Today | American Today - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

FN - taustan poistaminen kuvasta photoshop kuvan taustan poisto - Duration: 1:31.

Hi, I'm Sami, from Fawzi academy. In this video, I will talk about. How to change a background in Photoshop.

In Photoshop, open the foreground and background image.On your foreground image.

Use different selection tools to select the object you'd like to keep. Save the selection from the Select menu.

Inverse the selection then remove the selected background only.

To change the background, copy the background image and paste it on the foreground. or go to layer menu and select duplicate layer.

To change the background, copy the background image and paste it on the foreground. or go to layer menu and select duplicate layer.

Resize and or drag, the background image to reposition.

In the Layers panel, drag the background layer below the foreground image layer.

To math the brightness in both new background and the foreground image.Load the saved selection from the select menu

.Inverse the selection.select brightness and contrast from adjustment layers.

Thank you, for watching Fawzi academy. Please, like. Subscribe, share, this video, and visit, our website, fawziacademy.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét