Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily Jun 26 2018

-What happens now moving forward in terms of, I mean,

first and foremost, these separated families?

Do you have any optimism that those 2,000 children

are gonna be reunited with their parents?

-I hold out optimism, if only because I think that

the public pressure has had some effect.

Perversely, as you mentioned at the top of the show,

there's now this, kind of, choice that's being offered,

which is, like, you can get your kid back

if you agree to be deported

and you renounce all your -- your claims to asylum.

So, I think a lot of people are gonna be deport--

reunited that way.

But it's going to take sustained public pressure.

I mean, what's very clear is, we broke a story a year ago

when they first started thinking about this policy.

And they thought about it

and they crafted internal procedures about it.

And someone leaked us documents, 'cause there was this --

-This is the separation policy. -Child separation policy.

People were so freaked out about it

and they cogitated about it for a year, and they implemented it.

They had no plan to reunite these families.

They had no plan, because they didn't care.

I mean, that's what, I think,

is so shocking about this whole thing.

-How did it go from -- I mean, so, 2017 you break this story.

Obviously, it takes, you know,

up to near a year to come through.

Were there people in the administration

who knew it would play like this?

-I think so. And I think the reason it didn't happen was,

precisely, because the experts who --

you know, there are people who work in

the Department of Homeland Security

and in the asylum office and things like this

who understand that you can't do this.

And I think they warned against it successfully.

I think the President in a fit of pique, recently,

has been ramped up about how, you know, stressed out he is

about the border. -Yeah.

-And the "invasion" and the "infestation"

that's coming over it,

and I think he managed to prevail on his advisers

against a lot of the better judgment of the civil servants

in those agencies to start doing this.

-So, then he signs an executive order, you know,

which ostensibly says,

"We're gonna get these families back together."

He says, you know, on television, he just couldn't --

it was too awful to have families be separated.

What do you think happened there for him

to ultimately reverse himself?

Although we are hearing whispers now

that he's saying he wishes he hadn't done that.

-I think the President sits in the White House

and watches cable news all day.

-Yeah. Good for you.

[ Laughter ]

-Good for us, maybe.

Bad for the country probably. -Yeah, yeah.

Probably not a -- probably not a ton of MSNBC.

-Yeah. [ Laughter ]

Although, yes.

Although he -- more than I think he would ever admit.

-Right, right. Yeah. -You know what I mean?

Like, there's times where it's very clear --

he does a lot of hate-watching.

-Yeah.

-Which, again, if you're hate-watching, cool.

-Yeah. [ Laughter ]

You know, whatever -- I don't judge.

-They all have to watch the commercials.

-Yeah, yeah. -Yeah.

-We make no discernment.

No, I mean, basically, I think he's sitting there

and he's watching himself take a beating on this

in public opinion and feels like he has to walk it back.

And I thought it was a significant moment

in the history of this administration

because we've seen him penned in before by the courts, you know,

when they came in against the travel ban or DACA.

We've seen him penned in by Congress when John McCain

gave the thumbs-down for ACA.

This was really the first time that I felt like civil society,

you know, in -- in a broad sense, basically, kind of,

stood up and said, "No, you can't do this."

-You mentioned civil society.

I will segue to civility.

That seems to be the conversation today.

It's a tricky thing to talk about, because I think we all,

you know, we all would expect to be treated civilly.

Like, we all want that.

How do you feel about right now Republicans saying

that there is now a lack of civility?

-I mean, look, I under-- I want to, like, acknowledge

what you're saying, which is I get people's impulse.

And I don't think it's a bad impulse to have of, like,

"Yeah, don't yell at people." Or, be, you know -- I get that.

That's a human and understandable part of

people's impulses around this stuff.

And, generally, I think that's a good guiding post for people.

I will say this that, look, Sarah Huckabee Sanders,

for example, is one of the most powerful people in the world.

And in a very real and tangible sense the defining feature of

a free society is that you can tell

one of the most powerful people in the world in your government,

"Get out of my restaurant."

-Right.

-Like, that's genuinely, like, a thing that makes a free society.

[ Applause ]

And, now, people could say, like, that --

I don't think they should do that or that's rude.

And I totally get people on either side of that.

But in a real deep sense, like,

hectoring, yelling at public officials?

I mean, I covered all the Tea Party town halls of 2009.

That was a festival of yelling at public officials.

And in the same way,

that's actually an important right to preserve.

So I think sometimes that this conversation about civility

can paper over a lot of what is actually just --

what politics looks like.

-And, you know, I feel, like, lost in this, obviously,

Sarah Huckabee Sanders, in her tweet, framed her --

she focused on her own politeness in politely leaving.

It does seem as though she was also politely asked to leave.

-Yes.

-Now, again, you know, at the end of the day,

I think if you're asked to leave a restaurant

you don't look back and go, "They were so nice about it."

[ Laughter ]

-They did -- They did comp them the cheese plate.

-Yes. That's no small thing.

-Yeah. -Yeah.

But, you know, and it did strike me as interesting that the woman

who owned the restaurant, she went and asked her staff.

She made it very clear that she had, you know,

she had an ethnic staff, she had a staff that were, you know --

gay people on her staff that made it difficult.

And she actually asked them their opinion, which --

-I thought it was, look, again, I feel like the basic --

my basic principles here are --

nonviolent action in dissent or in protest,

sort of across viewpoints,

is part of what American political life is about.

And, you know, that's -- [ Applause ]

That's like -- and I think --

And I think people feeling moral urgency about a 12-month-old

who is sitting in some facility a thousand miles away

from her mother, who's been torn away from her,

I think feeling some sense that, like, this is a crisis.

This is a moral crisis that requires me

to take some extra action, again,

within the sort of confines of, you know, what's protected

under law and our democratic, sort of, principles.

I think that that makes a lot of sense.

-It's always so great to have you here.

Thank you so much for making the time for us.

-Thank you, man. [ Cheers and applause ]

Chris Hayes, everybody.

For more infomation >> Chris Hayes Explains Why It's Important to Yell at Public Officials - Duration: 6:07.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Trainor Shares Footage of Her Fiancé and Family Recording Her New Album - Duration: 6:26.

-I always think about the first record

every time I think of you,

because you came on when your record first came out.

I think I was the first person to show you your physical album.

-The vinyl, yeah. -The vinyl.

-Never saw that. Until you showed it to me.

It's pretty iconic in my memories.

-Me too. And I made you sign it for me.

-Yes, I did. -Thank you. I appreciate that.

I just -- I fanboyed out.

Anyway, I want to talk about the new record.

I know. August 31st.

I know it's called "Treat Myself."

-Yes, it is. -I want to get into all this.

Because, bigger news -- you're planning a wedding, as well.

-I guess so, yes. -Yeah, I mean...

[ Cheers and applause ]

That's what I'm talking about! Yeah! Yeah!

-There she is.

-Now, it's a big deal. -It's a big deal.

-Are you getting involved with this,

or did you hire someone for like $80,000

to, like, "Come to blah-blah-blah"?

-I never -- As a young girl, I never saw myself

with this giant wedding, but I knew I saw myself

with a hubby and with babies everywhere.

I'm not pregnant, but, like, one day.

It has to happen. Yeah, hopefully, yeah.

-Yeah, so, just like -- I want to chill in my backyard

with my fam, and, like, have my brother deejay,

and just, like, relax.

-Your brother is going to deejay at your wedding?

-Yeah. I don't want a...band. I love you guys, though.

You're invited if you want to come play.

I just don't want -- I don't want, like, a wedding band.

I want, like, a...deejay. You know?

-Deejays are fun. But it has to be like...deejay.

-Yeah. It's gonna be my --

Like, J-Train, my bro, Justin. -Yah. Of course. J-Train.

Is that his deejay name? -Now it is.

-[ Laughs ] Would he deejay growing up?

-Yeah. He's a producer.

He's younger than all of us,

and every time we had a party or, like --

We went to my manager's party,

and, like, Adele and Hilary Duff were there.

And we're like, "What are we doing here?"

And the music was playing. We're like, "It's okay."

And my brother plugged in,

and he, like, deejayed for the rest of the night.

Just picking -- He knows what songs to play.

-And just took over the party. -Right.

-See, I can't do that if we go out with Questlove

because he's actually too good of a deejay.

-See? That's like a real deejay, you know?

-He's actually fantastic, but I will go up and be like,

"Quest, can you play..." -"Quest!"

-He's like, "What?" I go, "Can you play Randy Newman?"

He's like, "No, I can't play that."

But I really did do that at one party.

And he was -- -Oh, my God.

-No, he did not -- He did not play it.

And food is a very big, important thing.

You realize food is a giant, giant thing.

-I guess so. I'm learning all this.

-Well, someone will complain. Someone will always complain.

Just know that. -All right, all right.

-There will be an aunt or someone who will be like, "really?"

-"Really?"

-"I had the fish, and it was so gross."

I'm like, "Oh, get over it. You're not here for food."

But what are you thinking?

-See, I haven't even stressed about that yet.

-Oh, you have to. -But, I mean, like, as a --

-It's all about stress, and then when it's over,

you're like, "Why did I stress about that?"

-Apparently. Everyone's like, "Calm down." I haven't started.

But when I was a child,

we would have, like, disco parties at my house,

like, our family parties.

And we would always have, like, Chinese food.

I don't know if I'm going to have Chinese food, but, like,

it was such a luxury for us

because we would fly it over to Nantucket.

'Cause we never had, like, a Chinese --

a big Chinese restaurant.

-You imported Chinese food? -Yeah.

-From where? From China?

-From Cape Cod.

-Wow! The best.

They have the greatest Chinese food.

-It was so good! We'd wait hours for this Chinese food.

-How would you -- How would you get it to your house? Seamless?

-I guess -- I mean, I just thought, like, Santa Claus

brought it or, like, some magical person brought it.

But they put it on a plane,

and we ordered it like delivery through the plane,

and that's what everyone did on Nantucket.

-No way. -Yeah.

-There's no Chinese restaurants in Nantucket?

-At the time, I guess there wasn't,

but this was, like, our favorite place.

-Was the food still warm? -Oh, yeah. We heated it up.

You know, just like delivery.

-You have to have cold egg rolls at your wedding.

You have to. Just for fun. -Just for that, you know?

-Just for the fun of it. -Just memories.

-Yeah, yeah, exactly, yeah. I want to talk about "The Four."

-Yes. -First of all, congrats.

-Thank you so much. -It's a hit.

-Thank you. [ Cheers and applause ]

-I love it. -Thanks.

-It's a new take on everything, and I love --

I know Diddy for a long time, and he's great.

But the idea of it is basically there's four --

there's four, like, talented singers, right?

-[ Laughs ] Yes.

-And then different people come on, and they challenge

one of the four to take their spot in The Four.

-You do it so well. You explain it so well.

Yeah, exactly. -So that's what it is.

-We got our four that we love,

and then new challengers come up each week.

-And then you knock off a Four, now you become one of The Four.

-You can take their seat! Yes. -Yes. And you pick the person --

-But you got to get through us first.

-I know. And how is talent this year?

-They're so good, man. -Anyone sticking out?

Yeah, I mean, there's this one guy on our Four

who has been there since day one -- James.

[ British accent ] James Graham. He's British.

[ Normal voice ] Isn't he good? Isn't he great?

-[ British accent ] He's British, isn't he?

-[ British accent ] He's British, isn't he?

-Isn't he British?

-[ Normal voice ] And, then, Sharaya J.

She's a rapper on the show that I love,

and she just, like, a hero 'cause she's actually battling

stage-two breast cancer while being on the show

and flying back and getting chemo.

And she's just my champion.

So we love her. She's amazing. -Wow. Good for her.

[ Cheers and applause ]

That's crazy. That's awesome. -Crazy.

-And then I want to hear about your album,

because I heard on the radio, listening to Hits 1 on Sirius,

and they're like, "Meghan Trainor's got a new album coming out...

It's called 'Treat Myself.'

Out on the 31st. And her family is singing on the album."

I go, "What? She's going to be on my show.

I gotta ask -- I gotta ask her about all this stuff."

So it's August 31st. Did I get that right?

-Yes, yes, yep. -"Treat Myself."

Like, "I'm going to treat myself."

-Yeah, treat yourself. Yeah. "Treat Myself."

-"Treat Myself." And your family sings on the record, as well.

-Yes. They're starting to get the checks.

-They really want the residuals. -Yeah.

-Now, can I ask you a question? Can they sing?

-Yeah. They -- -[ Laughs ]

-They can carry a tune. -They're okay.

-They're like -- They're what I need, you know?

I just need, like -- I need someone who can be

in the background just yelling like "Ay," you know?

A lot of that. I actually have a clip.

I brought it here today. Can we play it?

-You brought a clip?! -I brought a clip today.

-You never bring a clip. -I never bring a clip.

-This is fantastic. -This is filmed by me.

-All right. This is a video of your mom.

-Amazing. It's my mom, my brother, my fiancé.

This is just an example of one day I told him

be as sassy as he possibly can be.

Here it is. -Okay. Be as sassy --

Here's some vocals off the new album. Check it out.

-♪ If you love me, love me, love me like you say ♪

♪ Darling, tell me all the ways ♪

♪ Tell me all the ways ♪

♪ And he said... ♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

-He was getting real sassy.

-♪ Tell me all the ways ♪ Yeah!

-Fantastic. Hey, guys. Meghan Trainor.

For more infomation >> Meghan Trainor Shares Footage of Her Fiancé and Family Recording Her New Album - Duration: 6:26.

-------------------------------------------

Melania's New Jacket, World's Ugliest Dog - Monologue - Duration: 3:14.

-Let's get to the news.

Well, this weekend, Sarah Huckabee Sanders got to do

what conservative white women love most,

speak with a manager.

[ Laughter ]

The White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders

was asked to leave a restaurant in Virginia on Friday

because she works for the Trump administration,

which is weird because, usually,

people who work for the Trump administration

are asked to leave the Trump administration.

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

[ Applause continues ]

President Trump today attacked the restaurant that asked

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave

over the weekend

and tweeted, quote, "I always had a rule,

if a restaurant is dirty on the outside,

it is dirty on the inside!"

"I have a similar rule,"

said Robert Mueller.

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

[ Applause continues ]

President Trump criticized

the media's coverage of his immigration policies,

tweeting, quote, "We have done a far better job

in that our facilities are cleaner and better run

than were the facilities under Obama."

Added Trump, "Plus, attendance is way up!"

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

[ Applause continues ]

First Lady Melania Trump spoke at a conference yesterday

and told kids that kindness, compassion, and positivity

are very important traits in life.

And then she put on her new jacket and never looked back.

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

[ Applause continues ]

Officials in Arizona are warning residents

to use caution when handling pool noodles

after a family found a rattlesnake inside one.

[ Audience ohh ] On the plus side,

Timmy was crowned the undisputed winner of the noodle fight.

[ Laughter ]

[ Applause ]

[ Chuckles ]

[ Laughter ]

ABC has announced that a spin-off of the show "Roseanne"

without Roseanne Barr will premiere this fall.

It'll just be a whole season of the Conner family going around

and apologizing to the neighbors.

[ Laughter ]

"Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom"

earned $150 million at the North American box office

this weekend.

Of course, if you want to see

a bunch of dinosaurs destroy the world,

there's always CNN.

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

No CGI.

[ Cheers and applause continue ]

A new study has found that 46% of college graduates

regret taking out student loans.

It's the second most common regret

people come out of college with.

[ Laughter ]

[ Chuckles ]

[ Laughter and applause ]

So noted.

[ Laughter ]

And finally, an English bulldog named Zsa Zsa

won San Francisco's World's Ugliest Dog contest this week,

which is sad 'cause she was just out for a walk.

[ Laughter ]

For more infomation >> Melania's New Jacket, World's Ugliest Dog - Monologue - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Chris Hayes Dissects What Really Drives Anti-Immigration Politics - Duration: 4:03.

-How are you? -I'm great.

-Welcome back. You went down to McAllen, Texas.

-Yep. And I was very glad --

You weren't the only one who went,

but I have a lot of respect for people who went down there

to actually see what it was like on the ground.

What was your biggest takeaway from what we had been told

about a place like McAllen, Texas,

and what it was like actually being there?

-You know, the two biggest ones --

the first is this idea that this is chaos

and they're being overrun is preposterous.

I mean, people were just like,

"What are you even talking about?" down there.

It's like, "This is life, yeah. We live in McAllen.

Reynosa, Mexico, is across the border.

And, you know, people come in,

they go back for years and decades

and, actually, centuries in American life, right?

This has been a part of the country

where people move back and forth across that river.

The idea that there is some crazy invasion happening

was just entirely preposterous and absent

from everyone I talked to there, so that was the first thing.

The second thing was just the level

of both courage and desperation

by the people showing up at that border.

I mean, the stories you hear --

"The cartels come, and they tried to recruit my oldest son,

and he said no, and they shot and killed him.

So, now I have my youngest son,

and I took him on a 2,000-mile journey to come up here

to come to your door, America, and be like,

'Please, take me in because I don't want to give the cartels

my only other living son.'"

Those are the kinds of stories you're hearing

when you're watching the President and other people

and his allies talk about these people

like they're vermin who's infesting the country.

You're talking about, literally,

some of the most courageous people in the hemisphere.

-It is --

[ Applause ]

I mean, that's why I'm so happy that people went down.

Melania Trump also went down there.

To her credit. To go down.

With that said, Donald Trump, he went to Duluth, Minnesota.

-Oh, you're just gonna move right past the jacket.

-I mean, I don't even know what to make of the jacket.

The jacket -- The amount of "did she know, did she not?"

I mean, I feel like it's something, you know --

-She's going to get a face tattoo that says "I hate all of you."

And everyone's gonna be like, "Oh, what does it mean? I don't know."

-She's like a Magic 8-Ball that doesn't have a die in it.

-[ Laughs ]

-So you just shake it, and it's just black water.

So, that -- I mean, I'm like, I guess we could keep trying,

but I don't think we're ever gonna get an answer.

-She went down there. Yeah. -She went down there.

Donald Trump went to Duluth, Minnesota,

to rage about the immigration party --

the immigration problem, I should say.

-It was the most perfect moment

that encapsulated what this is really about.

We're down in McAllen. We're talking to folks in McAllen.

We're talking to -- A guy I talked to,

had a conversation with -- 20 years in CBP,

you know, border protection.

I talked to lawyers for migrants

and people that offer them, you know, care.

And they're talking about, "What a situation."

Meanwhile, he flies north to Duluth

and, in a huge stadium of folks all keyed up in Duluth,

is talking about the scourge at the border.

And we're down at the border like, "What are you talking about?"

But that's the whole point. He did this on the campaign.

You know, he would go to Kenosha or he'd go to somewhere in Ohio

and talk about the border, and people would be chanting,

like, going nuts about it.

Because it's not actually the border.

Right? It's this idea of invasion.

It's this idea of the country's changing

in ways they don't like.

The border is a convenient metaphor for that anxiety.

-Obviously, immigration

has been framed as a problem for a really long time.

Is it safe to say that the real issue

is that there are certain people that don't see it

as an immigration problem but as a diversity problem?

-More than that. An existential problem about what the country is.

I mean, Stephen Miller is very clear about this.

Steven King, the Iowa Congressman

who tweeted literal Nazi propaganda a week ago.

These are people that really think

that the nature of the country existentially --

America won't be America

if it changes too much demographically.

And they see themselves

as guarding against that eventuality,

and they're very clear about that.

And that's why it's very hard to come to compromise

with these people about legislation.

So, even when you go and you say,

"We're gonna put money into border security,"

which we've done every year.

Border-security numbers are through the roof.

"We're going to have more people patrolling the border."

Which we've done every year. There's more people patrolling the border.

They say, "Okay. Now let's strike a deal."

And they say, "No, we don't want a deal.

Because what we want to do

is change the demographic tide of this country

to preserve the white majority we have now."

For more infomation >> Chris Hayes Dissects What Really Drives Anti-Immigration Politics - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

"Diljit Dosanjh" Exclusive Interview For Soorma | Sandeep Singh - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> "Diljit Dosanjh" Exclusive Interview For Soorma | Sandeep Singh - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Türkischer Oppositionskandidat: Dieses "Ein-Mann-System" ist eine große Gefahr für die Türkei - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> Türkischer Oppositionskandidat: Dieses "Ein-Mann-System" ist eine große Gefahr für die Türkei - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Liên Khúc Cô Gái Nhà Bên ft Cô Gái M52 Remix - Nhạc Trẻ Remix Mới Hay Nhất 2018 - Nhac DJ Remix vn - Duration: 1:07:39.

For more infomation >> Liên Khúc Cô Gái Nhà Bên ft Cô Gái M52 Remix - Nhạc Trẻ Remix Mới Hay Nhất 2018 - Nhac DJ Remix vn - Duration: 1:07:39.

-------------------------------------------

*** Saba Qamar hot, age , lifestyle,salary, net worth | Saba Qamar Amazing*** - Duration: 3:17.

For more infomation >> *** Saba Qamar hot, age , lifestyle,salary, net worth | Saba Qamar Amazing*** - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Rap Buồn Tâm Trạng Hay Nhất 2018 | Rap Nghe Đi Rồi Thấm ( Phần 68 ) | Em Đoán Anh Thương Ai ? - Duration: 2:22:15.

For more infomation >> Rap Buồn Tâm Trạng Hay Nhất 2018 | Rap Nghe Đi Rồi Thấm ( Phần 68 ) | Em Đoán Anh Thương Ai ? - Duration: 2:22:15.

-------------------------------------------

SLOWCÍDIO INFINITO - Infinite Slowcide - 1 DIABOLO TUTORIAL - Duration: 2:33.

Remember to give this video a thumbs up

and buy a diabolo in the channel store, why not?

and let's go to the next tutorial

Diabolo Tutorial: Infinite slowcide

Ok, Infinite slowcide is a little more complex

that the other tutorials here of the channel, the basic ones

but it is not so difficult to understand technically

the only real prerequisite is the slowcide

that's in the description

start trying to make the slowcide but doing an extra wrap:

the stick will go two rounds / spins

do a knot with the right stick and start raising your right hand slowly

release the left stick normally but when it is underneath the diabolo

You give another knot with your right hand in the air.

This exercise is the key to understanding the infinite slowcide

when you're already doing well try 3, 4 or more turns

now let's focus a bit more on the anatomy of the movement

This trick speeds up the diabolo.

so you don't need a lot of speed to start

To keep the diabolo in the air the control will be all in your right hand

90% of the time we're pulling the diabolo up

and supporting the movement

and only 10% of the time we are making a new knot.

Note that the movement is not circular

it's like an egg.

pull, knot

pull, knot

pull, knot

Of course there are endless ways to get out of the trick, but the simplest ones are:

pick up the left stick

or place the right stick in front of the string

forming an inverse trapeze

A common mistake is going too slow and forgeting to make a new knot,

then the diabolo falls

or not doing the movement oval,

which makes it difficult to keep the diabolo in the air,

if this is your case try to have a little less anxiety

and remember that it is more important to pull the diabolo up than to make the new knot.

Do you like Malabarize-se? consider supporting the project at Patreon or apoia.se!

I'm Lucas Abduch,

and if you have suicidal thoughts talk to someone about it,

consider seeking help,

life is worth it

i'll see you in a bit!

For more infomation >> SLOWCÍDIO INFINITO - Infinite Slowcide - 1 DIABOLO TUTORIAL - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

[V.I.P] Đây Mới Là Siêu Phẩm Chọi Trâu Tại Nông Thôn 2018 - Duration: 18:20.

For more infomation >> [V.I.P] Đây Mới Là Siêu Phẩm Chọi Trâu Tại Nông Thôn 2018 - Duration: 18:20.

-------------------------------------------

Oporadhi Re ( অপরাধী রে ) | Dukhi Lalon | Bangla New Song 2018 | Bulbul Audio | Official Music Video - Duration: 6:07.

For more infomation >> Oporadhi Re ( অপরাধী রে ) | Dukhi Lalon | Bangla New Song 2018 | Bulbul Audio | Official Music Video - Duration: 6:07.

-------------------------------------------

Baru..!! Katalog Tupperware Juli 2018 - Duration: 11:11.

For more infomation >> Baru..!! Katalog Tupperware Juli 2018 - Duration: 11:11.

-------------------------------------------

english whatsapp status video | vigo video status video | imo video status - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> english whatsapp status video | vigo video status video | imo video status - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Lionel Messi Lifestyle | Girlfriend | House | Cars | Net Worth | Salary | Family | Lionel Messi - Duration: 8:06.

Lionel Messi Lifestyle, School, Girlfriend, House, Cars, Net Worth, Salary, Family, Lionel Messi Biography

Lionel Messi Lifestyle, School, Girlfriend, House, Cars, Net Worth, Salary, Family, Lionel Messi Biography

Lionel Messi Lifestyle, School, Girlfriend, House, Cars, Net Worth, Salary, Family, Lionel Messi Biography

Lionel Messi Lifestyle, School, Girlfriend, House, Cars, Net Worth, Salary, Family, Lionel Messi Biography

Lionel Messi Lifestyle, School, Girlfriend, House, Cars, Net Worth, Salary, Family, Lionel Messi Biography

Lionel Messi Lifestyle, School, Girlfriend, House, Cars, Net Worth, Salary, Family, Lionel Messi Biography

Lionel Messi Lifestyle, School, Girlfriend, House, Cars, Net Worth, Salary, Family, Lionel Messi Biography

Lionel Messi Lifestyle, School, Girlfriend, House, Cars, Net Worth, Salary, Family, Lionel Messi Biography

Lionel Messi Lifestyle, School, Girlfriend, House, Cars, Net Worth, Salary, Family, Lionel Messi Biography

Lionel Messi Lifestyle, School, Girlfriend, House, Cars, Net Worth, Salary, Family, Lionel Messi Biography

For more infomation >> Lionel Messi Lifestyle | Girlfriend | House | Cars | Net Worth | Salary | Family | Lionel Messi - Duration: 8:06.

-------------------------------------------

Bianca Atzei bacia sulla guancia Francesco Monte: la foto postata su Instagram | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> Bianca Atzei bacia sulla guancia Francesco Monte: la foto postata su Instagram | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

[뉴스] || 美 5만3000명 K팝 환호… '제트세대' 사로잡다 ? - Duration: 4:18.

For more infomation >> [뉴스] || 美 5만3000명 K팝 환호… '제트세대' 사로잡다 ? - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

息肉狀脈絡膜血管病變(PCV) 專題 - 羅智峯 眼科專科醫生@FindDoc.com - Duration: 4:51.

For more infomation >> 息肉狀脈絡膜血管病變(PCV) 專題 - 羅智峯 眼科專科醫生@FindDoc.com - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

Essa fase do amor - Emílio Santiago - O melhor das aquarelas - Duration: 4:44.

For more infomation >> Essa fase do amor - Emílio Santiago - O melhor das aquarelas - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

english whatsapp status video | new whatsapp status video 2018 | telugu whatsapp status videos - Duration: 0:58.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét