Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily Jun 28 2018

-I want to say happy belated birthday to you.

Yeah, you had -- [ Cheers and applause ]

-Yeah. Thank you.

♪♪

June 15th. -June 15th.

Happy, happy birthday. -Yeah. Yeah.

-Did you -- How did you celebrate?

How does Ice Cube celebrate his birthday?

-I don't really want to do too much.

You know what I mean? Hang out with the family.

We went and ate Mexican food. You know what I mean?

-Oh, really? -Yeah, yeah.

-Yeah. -It was cool. We had --

-That's your jam? -Yeah, I love it.

-What do you order when you go to a Mexican restaurant?

-You know, I like quesadillas and...

-Yeah. -...burritos and chimichangas.

[ Light laughter ]

Tequila.

-Yeah! [ Cheers and applause ]

Yeah, I'll -- I'll do -- I'll do a tequila or two.

What's the -- What is a chimichanga?

I always forget what is.

-Chimichanga is like -- it's like a burrito.

It got chicken in it. I get chicken chimichangas.

-Yeah. -And they --

-I mean, I love Mexican. -They deep fry it,

cut it in half, and give it to me.

-Yeah. [ Laughter ]

-Yeah. -Deep-fried burrito. I'm in.

I was wondering, when you -- when you talk to your parents,

do they call you Ice Cube or no? [ Laughter ]

No, they don't do that. They call you Cube?

-No, they call me O'Shea, my real name.

-O'Shea. -That's my real name.

Yeah, O'Shea. [ Cheers and applause ]

-They do. -Unless...

Unless, like, it's a movie premiere or they want something.

Then they'll be like, "Hey, uh, Cube."

You know, my pops will be like,

"Hey, Cube, I want to go to Jamaica."

[ Laughter ]

I'm like, "All right." -Yeah, yeah, Cube.

-All right, yeah. -Yeah.

Do your kids throw your name around?

-No. You know what?

My kids do not use my name enough.

I'm, like, "Did you get in?"

"No, we didn't get in."

"Why? Why you didn't use my name?"

"Oh, man, I don't want to do that."

-Really? -I'm like, "Y'all are just..."

[ Scoffs ] Man, if I had a famous father,

I'd be using their name all the time.

[ Laughter ]

Like, for everything. You know what I mean?

It's like people will be calling me --

"Did your son -- Did you -- your son order a Maserati?"

"Yep." [ Laughter ]

-Is that right? -It'd be me.

-Dude, I got to say -- you did a really cool thing.

You went to Australia.

You performed at the Sydney Opera House?

-Yeah, yeah.

-And you're the first rapper ever to perform there.

-That's what they say. -A little history, man.

[ Cheers and applause ] -Yeah, it's pretty cool.

-That's awesome. What was that like?

-It was great. You know, we did --

We did four nights in a row, so it was cool.

Sold out every night. So it was great, you know?

-Do you get to go to Australia much?

-I go about every couple years. -Yeah.

-You know, so...

I mean, the only person they can have now is The Roots.

You know, everybody else -- it's down from there.

You know what I'm saying? [ Cheers and applause ]

You need The Roots out there. Y'all would kill it.

-Yeah. -Kill it.

-The Roots go out there all the time.

You go -- -Y'all play the Opera House?

-Not Sydney Opera House. -Oh, yeah.

Y'all got to get it. -That's crazy. That's awesome.

-They finally not just playing opera up in there.

[ Laughter ] -Yeah, I was gonna say.

Then you're like...

[ Operatically ] ♪ Today was a good day ♪

[ Laughter ] Yeah, yeah.

[ Laughter continues ]

[ Operatically ] ♪ Didn't have to use my AK ♪

-Yeah. -Yeah.

[ Cheers and applause ] Do they do --

Do you do BIG3 over there or no? -Not yet.

You know, we trying to get BIG3 all over the world.

-Show the back -- the back of the jacket.

-Oh, the back of the jacket? -Yeah, exactly.

-Oh, you know I got to advertise.

-BIG3. Come on. -You know?

[ Cheers and applause ] -I hit 'em up.

-'Cause this is -- this is a cool thing that I love about --

you came on the show to promote this --

I guess the first season of BIG3.

-Yeah. -And it was like...

-Year one. -...such a giant idea.

I go, "Oh" -- I mean,

I don't know how you can take on all this.

It's like -- Explain the idea of BIG3, just...

-The BIG3 is professional 3-on-3 basketball.

Now, anybody and everybody that's played basketball

usually played more three-on-three

than five-on-five.

So, I was like,

"Why hasn't this been elevated to the professional level?"

So, you know, we start thinking about that idea.

And we was like, "Yo, let's use former NBA players,

guys who still got the hunger in they heart,

the love for the game,

still in shape, and ready to play.

Let's use them as our players."

And it's been a big hit, man.

Big hit, yeah. -It's crushing. It's so good.

Because, well, there's a lot of factors to the whole thing.

One is, I think, it's affordable.

-Yes. Definitely an affordable ticket.

You get four games for the price of one.

You know what I mean?

And you get to see all these great NBA greats, you know?

-Did you go to games when you were a kid?

-I couldn't afford a lot of games, you know?

-Yeah. -But what was cool

is my next-door neighbor's big brother, like,

worked at The Forum,

the L.A. Forum where the Lakers play,

or used to play back in the day.

And he would -- he would, like, let us sneak in.

You know what I mean? [ Light laughter ]

-Oh, he'd run security? -Yeah, no, he was at the --

he was taking tickets -- ticket taker.

-Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.

-So we would walk around The Forum looking like,

"Is your brother -- Is he working? Is he working?

Which window? Which door? Which door? Which door?

Here you go. Boom!" [ Laughter ]

We'd go in -- We'd go in the door.

And I'd say, "Hi."

And he'd look at me like, "Get -- Get in here.

You're not even supposed to know me. Go."

[ Laughter ]

You know? So...

And we'd be in there, you know, walking around.

-Did you ever get to meet any of the Lakers?

-No, no. But -- But I did --

One time, I was -- We snuck down low.

It was a blowout. The Lakers was blowing them out.

We snuck down low.

And Magic -- after the game, they was leaving --

they was, like, leaving the court,

going in the tunnel, and I was right there.

And I was like, "Yo, Magic, what's up?"

He was like, "Hey, little dude."

And he hit my hand. [ Laughter ]

-Yeah. -And when I --

when I shook his hand, it felt --

it was soft as a baby's butt, man.

[ Laughter ]

I was like, "This man has never worked a day in his life."

[ Laughter ]

-I mean, he's got to grip the basketball or something.

-'Cause, yeah, my pop's hands feel like cheese graters.

You know what I'm saying? [ Laughter ]

Like... -He had soft hands.

That's fantas-- -It was like --

So, you know, that was my only encounter, you know?

But I'm a big basketball fan, and this league is special.

You know, we on every Friday night live.

-Well, now, you're on TV. -Yeah.

-'Cause at first, it was a couple specials.

-Yeah. It was -- We was tape-delayed.

So it was like we played on Sunday.

They would show it on Monday nights.

But now it's Friday nights live.

We on big Fox this week. And it's great, man. It's great.

-Where is it this -- this week? -We're in Chicago.

-Whoo! -So what's cool is the --

the league goes from city to city.

We started right here in Brooklyn

our first game last year. -Brooklyn!

-I know you did that. -Yeah. Yeah.

-Well, I -- 'Cause I saw a couple of things.

'Cause the players would actually go up to the fans, too,

and sign autographs and take -- -Yeah.

-I go, "This is insane." -It's like --

-This is so fun.

-It's like a basketball festival.

I mean, we got so much history.

You know, we got Hall of Fame coaches

like Dr. J and Iceman, Rick Barry, Gary Payton.

-Oh! -And our players -- you know,

it's like Chauncey Billups and Jermaine O'Neal

and Amar'e Stoudemire and Nate Robinson.

-Yeah.

-And, you know, it's like "Birdman," Chris Andersen.

You know, so we got some great players.

-Well, the championship is August 24th...

-Yep. -...back in Brooklyn.

-Right here in Brooklyn. -It comes back to Brooklyn.

-We're bringing the championship right here.

-Back to Brooklyn, New York.

[ Cheers and applause ] -Yes.

-And Ice Cube has a special gift.

Everybody in the audience tonight

is getting a ticket to the championship August 24th...

-Yeah! -...here in Brooklyn!

That's the way to do it right there!

-BIG3, baby. -That's how you do it.

[ Cheers and applause ]

That's how to do it good. Come on!

That's how you do it right there!

-Yeah! -Ice Cube, everybody!

For more infomation >> Ice Cube Breaks Down When to Use His Stage Name and When to Use O'Shea - Duration: 7:12.

-------------------------------------------

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Had Dinner with Beyoncé and Jay-Z and the Heavens Literally Opened - Duration: 4:00.

-This is a photo of you that I just wanted to show

just because I just -- I just want to hear the story.

What is this? This is --

[ Laughter ]

-Ugh.

That's me trying to look as cool as I possibly could.

-Yeah. [ Laughter ]

You're doing a great job.

-It's like me and Jay-Z hang out every day.

-Yeah.

So you and Jay-Z are just cruising around in a Ferrari?

What are you doing?

-Yeah, so I -- I got asked to be in his video.

"Show Me What You Got" was the video.

And I was racing in New Hampshire.

So I run -- I run this race, and they're like,

"You got to get on this plane as soon as the race is over with."

So I've been up all day, I run a race, I get on this plane,

we fly all the way to Monaco.

And I can't sleep.

You know, you're going to be in this Jay-Z video.

Who can sleep, right?

So I'm on this plane for eight hours --

-Why couldn't you just shoot the video in New Hampshire?

-It's just Jay-Z.

Jay-Z goes to Monaco... -Exactly.

[ Laughter ] -...to shoot videos.

And so, you know, I'm up all -- the whole flight.

We get off the plane.

We're walking up this hill,

and there's Jay-Z sitting on the side of the street.

Just sort of chilling on his phone.

And I'm like -- I'm walking up, I'm going to introduce myself.

And I walk up and he's -- -Was he nice?

-He's really nice.

You know, just, "Hey, glad you're here.

Thanks for coming all this way."

I'm like, "This is Monaco, and I'm gonna be in a Jay-Z video.

This was a very easy decision." [ Laughter ]

And right as I'm telling him that, Beyoncé walks up.

And so I got to meet them both, like,

right as soon as I got out of the airport.

We had a great time shooting the video.

Drank espresso all day because I had been up forever

and, you know, had run this race.

-Yeah, of course.

-We go to dinner that night -- this was the best part.

We go to dinner in this restaurant,

and I'm sitting at the table.

There was only a couple of us at the table.

And we were supposed to have dinner with --

so excited, you know?

And I'm waiting on them to get to the table,

and the ceiling in this restaurant opens up

and you can see the stars and the moon.

And I'm, like, "Man, this is a really cool restaurant."

And while I'm looking up, Jay-Z and Beyoncé come and sit down

and then the ceiling closed.

They open the ceiling for them.

[ Laughter ]

To come in and sit down.

-What? -Yes!

-They walk in and --

-No, they open the ceiling, then they walked in,

and then they sit down and the ceiling closed.

And I was like --

-Did they descend from the heavens?

[ Laughter ]

Heading out to dinner.

Is that how they travel?

I've never gone out to dinner with Jay-Z and Beyoncé.

-That set the tone for that dinner, I'll tell you.

-God, yes.

-We drank a lot of Heinekens and had a great time.

-Yeah, had a good time.

I think it's a rad -- a rad video, a rad photo, as well.

Let's talk about -- last year, you retired from racing.

-Yeah. -Okay.

Now what's the new chapter?

-I'm going to go into the broadcast booth.

So I get to stay at the racetrack

and talk about what I love, which is racing.

And tell fans -- you know, just react to what I'm seeing.

And hopefully I'm good at it.

And hopefully I can do it for a very long time.

-Oh, I think you are gonna be great at it.

But what is this first --

-The first weekend is this weekend in Chicago on Sunday.

-Are you nervous? -Oh, yeah.

I mean, I had a background in racing.

Grew up in a racing family.

-You think? Yeah. Ah, yeah.

[ Laughter ]

-Driving cars was easy.

But this career, I don't have a background in broadcasting.

I have nothing -- nothing really to lean on.

But they say just go in there and be yourself and have fun.

-I think it's gonna be fantastic

because, you know, we saw A-Rod go into the commentary booth.

-Right.

-And I go, "We'll see how that's gonna be."

And it was awesome. -Yeah.

-Because he knows the game.

-And Tony Romo, same thing.

-They know exactly -- -Yeah.

-And they go, "Dale, what'd you think?"

Because you know stuff.

-They are putting pressure on me.

That's the way I look at it.

-Yeah, I guess it's extra pressure.

-They're cranking the pressure now.

I'm excited.

We got an exciting season developing.

And we're going in this weekend

to do the first broadcast for NBC.

We'll broadcast the rest of the season.

We'll crown our champion in Homestead in 21 weeks.

And it's gonna be a blast.

-I think you're gonna crush it as an analyst.

And you're gonna crush it as a dad.

Congratulations, buddy.

-Thanks. Yes, sir. [ Cheers and applause ]

-Always good to see you, pal.

Check out Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s debut as a NASCAR analyst

July 1st, this weekend, on NBCSN!

For more infomation >> Dale Earnhardt Jr. Had Dinner with Beyoncé and Jay-Z and the Heavens Literally Opened - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Jimmy Blessed Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s Baby at the Super Bowl - Duration: 3:25.

-We met over at the Super Bowl this year.

Do you remember that? -Yeah.

-Yeah. It was in Minneapolis.

-It was very weird. Yeah. I know where you're going.

Yeah, so, I was a little nervous.

-It wasn't that weird.

It's not like we were on Kiss Cam or something.

We were -- We just met. We were in a booth.

-A step down from Kiss Cam. -Yeah.

-Yeah, so, you were in the -- I was invited in there by NBC.

It was in the NBC booth. -Yeah.

-You came in for a little bit to catch the game.

Then you had to run to do your show.

-Exactly, dude, yeah. -And on your way out,

I said hello.

-Kind of. -Yeah.

-Yeah. You kind of said hello. -That's it.

-No. -Yeah.

-No, no, 'cause you kind of -- It was interesting.

You kind of -- You kind of asked me to do something.

It was very odd and -- Do you remember this?

-Yeah, my wife was pregnant, and, you know --

I was seeing Jimmy, or meeting Jimmy for the first time.

And so I was a little nervous.

And I asked you to bless the baby.

[ Laughter ]

-Yeah. That's exactly what happened.

Yeah.

That's exactly what happened. -Yeah.

I -- That was -- You know -- -He's Dale Earnhardt Jr.

And he goes, "Yeah, this is my wife and..."

-You were very nice, though.

You did -- You got down there, and you did bless the baby.

[ Laughter ]

-Yeah. How did I do it again? I just said...

-You just screamed at my wife's belly...

"I can't wait to meet you!"

-Yes, that's right. That's right.

I want to be -- Exactly. Yeah. So, now she has a story --

You know, she was at the Super Bowl.

-I can't wait to tell her all about that.

-Yeah, exactly.

That I yelled at her, 'cause clearly it worked.

You have a beautiful little baby girl right here -- Isla.

[ Cheers and applause ]

Look at that.

Both exhausted. Both exhausted.

-They say sleep when the baby's sleeping.

That's some really good advice. -Get used to this, man.

Get used to any sleep you can get.

Oh, my goodness. It's unlike anything.

This is baby number one for you, right?

-Yeah, it is.

-How does it feel like being a dad?

-You know, there's a lot of laughing, a lot of crying,

and that's the dad.

-In one day. -Yeah.

-In the same hour maybe sometimes.

-Yeah, right? It was incredible.

You know, we -- we were --

we had a checkup that day, that morning.

And so I come home from some work,

and I walk into the bathroom.

My wife's getting ready, and she's like,

"We're going to go to this checkup."

And she's like, "And my water broke, I think.

I don't know for sure, but I believe my water broke."

And so I was like, "Okay."

So we call her doctor, and he's like,

"Well, you got a checkup. Come on in."

So he calmed us down.

You know, I thought it was going to be this terrifying

thrill ride to the hospital.

You know, I had that in my mind. It's what you see in the movies.

-Also, you're you. So, yeah, I'd be like...

"Yo! You couldn't be in better hands, man!"

-Yeah. -Yeah.

-So, we drove, went through this whole checkup.

And, you know, she told the doctor when we got in there,

"I think my water's broke."

But he puts us through the whole checkup.

And he leaves the room.

And we're waiting on him to come back.

And we're like, "Oh, my God. Is it going to happen today?"

And he comes back in and says, "It's happening. Y'all ready?"

And we're like, "Yeah, we're ready."

So she pushed for an hour, and we had a little girl and...

-Is that right? -Yeah.

-So the checkup turned into actually having the baby.

-Having the baby, yeah. -That's fantastic!

I feel like I had something to do with that.

-[ Laughs ] Yeah.

-Me and Isla have a connection, right?

-You do. -Yeah, we do. I love this.

You got to tell her I said hi, please.

For more infomation >> Jimmy Blessed Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s Baby at the Super Bowl - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Justice Kennedy's Retirement, Gay Swans - Monologue - Duration: 3:02.

-Let's get to the news.

Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy

announced he is retiring today.

"Do you know what that means?",

said Trump, who was really asking.

Also, Justice Kennedy, what are you doing retiring, man?

You have a great job,

where you barely work, you get to wear a robe all day,

and give your opinions on stuff.

That basically is retirement.

Stick around, at least until we get a new president.

Six months, tops.

28-year-old... [ Cheers and applause ]

28-year-old first-time candidate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

beat 10-term representative Joe Crowley

in last night's New York Democratic primary.

And I got to say, Nancy Pelosi looked very surprised

two years ago.

President Trump spoke today at the

Face-to-Face with our Future event.

Said our future, "Aah!"

Mitt Romney won last night's Utah Republican Senate primary.

Romney celebrated by going to a victory party

and turning the music down.

Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie are rolling out

a new payment program which allows online shoppers

to pay in installments later,

rather than in full, called Afterpay.

Not to be confused with the program they have at Taco Bell,

where you always pay for it later.

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

That's just across the board.

Japan is now home to a Hello Kitty-themed subway train.

Meanwhile, here in New York, every train is Pig-Pen-themed.

A pair of gay male swans in Austria

were taken to an animal reserve last week

after they attacked several people to protect a plastic cup

in their nest that they treat like an egg.

This news was first reported by Mike Pence

at an emergency cabinet meeting.

"We have to do something!"

A Nashville man was arrested yesterday

after he was stopped for smoking a joint in public

and then emptied a bag of cocaine over the heads

of the officers questioning him.

This news was first reported very quickly by the officers.

"It was crazy.

The guy took the coke and was like, 'Aah!'

We were like, 'Whoa!' And then he was like, 'Aah!'

We're like, 'You're under arrest.'

And then he was like, 'Damn.'

And, anyway, we're going to the bathroom.

You want to come with us? We're going to the bathroom."

Meghan Markle is facing criticism from fans

of the royal family after crossing her legs incorrectly

at the Queen's Young Leaders Award.

You think that's bad?

Wait till you see what Prince Charles did.

For more infomation >> Justice Kennedy's Retirement, Gay Swans - Monologue - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Ya Burnt: Sunburns, the Pride Parade - Duration: 4:57.

-Now, if you've got a chance to look at the paper this morning,

you might have seen there was a new study on migrating tree frogs.

And in that -- [ Sniffs ] I'm sorry.

I think I could be wrong here. But I smell smoke.

And if you smell smoke, that can only mean one thing.

It's time for "Ya Burnt"!

[ Cheers and applause ]

Welcome to the Burn Zone.

We've got a lot of topics to sizzle through

but not a lot of time. Over here is the Burner.

Let's turn on the gas and load her up!

Whoo!

[ Laughing ] S-S-Somebody stop me!

First up, sunburn.

Ah, sunburns, the only societal disadvantage to being white.

[ Laughter ]

Sunburns, you turn me so red,

my body looks like the 2016 electoral map.

Side burn, Democrats.

-Side burn!

Seriously, I haven't been burned this bad since a lady told me

how her favorite part of this show was The Roots.

[ Laughter ]

Sunburn, time to peel off, 'cause ya burnt!

Flip-flops.

Who was the freak who looked at a big toe and thought,

"That would look great in a thong"?

Flip-flops are appropriate for the beach, the pool,

and that's it.

Here's a little rhyme to help you remember.

If the distance to water is more than three blocks,

do us all a favor and wear [bleep] socks.

[ Laughter ]

Flip-flops, flop off! Ya burnt.

World Cup games that end in a tie.

You are the blue balls of sports.

This is like if you went to a concert,

and the band spent two hours

tuning their instruments and then left.

And the worst tie is a 0-0 tie.

If I wanted to see someone not score,

I'd go back in time and watch myself at prom.

Side burn, me.

-Meyers Burn!

-World Cup games that end in a tie, get broke. Ya burnt!

Horse-drawn carriages.

Love cars but wish they were slower and took dumps?

[ Laughter ]

Check out horse-drawn carriages.

It's the perfect way to tell New Yorkers,

"I'm not from here. And I'm a little much."

[ Laughter ]

And, hey, nothing beats a horse, except of course for the driver.

[ Audience groans ]

[ Laughter ]

Horse-drawn carriages, ya burnt!

Ticks, you stealthily attach yourself to vulnerable people

and carry over a dozen infectious diseases.

You're the John Mayer of insects.

-To ticks, every body's a wonderland!

-And can we think of a less tasty-sounding name

than lyme disease?

You're ruining margaritas for everyone.

Ticks, go crawl up a deer's ass. Ya burnt.

The Pride Parade.

This Sunday, hundreds of thousands of New Yorkers

marched in celebration of the LGBTQ community.

It's just like the New York Marathon

except everybody is in way better shape.

[ Laughter ]

This year, we need the Pride Parade more than ever.

And that's why you're this week's Unburnable.

Take your feather boa and your six-pack

and ascend to that rooftop bar in the sky.

[ Cheers and applause ]

Doctor's appointments.

Hey, doctors, it's not that you're making me wait two hours.

It's that you're making me wait two hours

for 30 seconds of your time.

I didn't sit in the waiting room

watching two full episodes of "The Steve Wilkos Show"

so you could tell me to "keep an eye on it."

I haven't waited this long for something so quick

since I lost my virginity.

-A full decade after prom!

[ Laughter ]

-And why?

Why can't I get the hemorrhoid cream over the counter?

It shouldn't be this much of a pain in the ass

to treat my pain in the ass.

Doctor's appointments, I'm calling your number.

Ya burnt!

Up next, barbecues.

[ Siren wails ] Uh-oh!

That sound means things are really heating up,

which means it's time for our speed round, The Blaze.

Hot dogs, what parts of the pig are you made of?

You got more ass [bleep] in you than Congress.

Ya blazed!

Deviled eggs, you're sweatier than an Irish girl at SoulCycle.

Ya blazed!

Baked beans, you look the same on the way in

as you do on the way out.

Ya blazed!

Lighter fluid. Great idea.

Let's have people drink a few beers

and then hand them gasoline in a squirt bottle.

Ya blazed!

BYOB? Suck my D-[bleep]. Ya blazed.

Kiss the cook? Kiss-the-cook aprons?

Kiss my D-[bleep]. Ya blazed!

[ Buzzer ]

Ohh! That buzzer means we've run out of time.

It looks like I have to wait until the next "Ya Burnt."

We'll be right back.

For more infomation >> Ya Burnt: Sunburns, the Pride Parade - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Chinese leader Xi Jinping tells Mattis that China won't give up 'even one inch' of territory - Duration: 0:38.

Chinese President Xi Jinping has warned the United States that China is committed to peace....,

but will not give up "even one inch" of territory,... apparently referring to China's military buildup

on manmade islands in the South China Sea.

Chinese state media report that's what President Xi told U.S. Defense Secretary James Mattis

on Wednesday.

The U.S. has held naval exercises in the area amid tensions over the installation of airstrips,

ports, and long-range missiles on the islands.

The talks also reportedly covered the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, a goal both sides

said they share.

For more infomation >> Chinese leader Xi Jinping tells Mattis that China won't give up 'even one inch' of territory - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

Unseen Moments of Akash Ambani And Shloka Mehta's Mehendi Ceremony | Priyanka Chopra, Sharuk Khan - Duration: 3:12.

Unseen Moments of Akash Ambani And Shloka Mehta's Mehendi Ceremony

For more infomation >> Unseen Moments of Akash Ambani And Shloka Mehta's Mehendi Ceremony | Priyanka Chopra, Sharuk Khan - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Ranbir Kapoor Vs Ranveer Singh Comparison - Duration: 7:00.

Ranbir Kapoor Vs Ranveer Singh Comparison

For more infomation >> Ranbir Kapoor Vs Ranveer Singh Comparison - Duration: 7:00.

-------------------------------------------

Why Trump Shouldn't Meet Putin | American Today – 10 Amazing - Duration: 4:25.

For more infomation >> Why Trump Shouldn't Meet Putin | American Today – 10 Amazing - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Synology | Play Music with Audio Station using Alexa Device - Duration: 4:49.

Nowadays, smart home devices like Amazon Alexa have made playing music easier than ever

Just one simple voice command, Alexa will do the work for you

Synology's Audio Station allows you to play your own music collection through Alexa devices over voice commands

starting with "Alexa, launch Audio Station,"

followed by "play by the name of song," and "what's playing now," which we would display in detail later

This offers our users a different solution besides default music services such as Spotify and Pandora.

In this video, we will show you how to enable the Audio Station skill on Amazon Alexa

so you could enjoy your music effortlessly

We will be using a Synology DS418play and Amazon Echo throughout our demo today

Before you begin, make sure your NAS is running DSM 6.2 or higher

and Audio Station 6.3.0 or above

Additionally, you need to enable HTTPS on your NAS to meet the requirements of Amazon Alexa

while ensuring the security of communication

Please check the tutorial in the description to learn how to configure HTTPS on your NAS using Let's Encrypt if you haven't set it up

Open Audio Station

and go to Settings, Advanced. Tick Enable Amazon Alexa service

Select the corresponding hostname, and specify the port

This hostname will be used later when connecting Audio Station to Alexa service

Go to alexa.amazon.com or download Amazon Alexa app to your mobile device

After signing in to your Amazon account, choose Skills from the sidebar

Search for Audio Station and click on it

Enable the Audio Station skill

Here you need to link your DSM account to Alexa Skill in order for Alexa service to access the music in your NAS

Paste the corresponding hostname you set in Audio Station

Enter the name and password of your DSM account before clicking Next

Choose Agree to let the Alexa Skill access your songs

Now your Amazon Alexa has been successfully linked to Audio Station

Let's see what Alexa is capable of

Alexa, launch Audio Station

Welcome to Synology Audio Station, now you can try to ask Audio Station to play songs or playlist

Alexa, ask Audio Station to play Swan Lake

Here Alexa is playing the song by its title

Alexa, ask Audio Station to play the songs by Beethoven

If you would like to apply this voice command

please make sure that you have entered the name of the Artist or Album Artist in Music Information

allowing Alexa to find the songs by artists

We could also use

Alexa, ask Audio Station to play the album Classical

to find the same music collection

During the playback, you can use Next and Previous to navigate yourself between songs

For example, Alexa, next

Or you ask Alexa what's playing now

Alexa, ask Audio Station what's playing now

You're listening to Eine kleine Nachtmusik by Mozart

Or use pause or stop to leave the song

Alexa, stop

To learn more about getting the most out of your Synology NAS

subscribe to the Synology YouTube channel or visit the link in the description

For more infomation >> Synology | Play Music with Audio Station using Alexa Device - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Clash of Clans Town Hall 12 Base Layout w/ PROOF ✅ - Duration: 10:11.

Clash of Clans Town Hall 12 Base Layout w/ PROOF ✅

For more infomation >> Clash of Clans Town Hall 12 Base Layout w/ PROOF ✅ - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 [Gin No Sara] 100 Sushi!!! [Chutoro, Engawa, Salmon Roe..Etc] 6788kcal [CC Available] - Duration: 4:42.

Hello it's Kinoshita Yuka ( English subtitles by ~Aphexx~ )

So today tadaa a 100 pieces sushi haul

I ordered these 'sagami' and 'odori' from Gin no Sara

and to drink I have some plum tea itadakimasu

lets kick things off with this 50 piece spread of sushi

The first one that I will eat is tuna

It's so thick and yummy I love that undescribable mouthfeel from the sushi

next up is ikura egg

They pop in your mouth And the flavor soaks right into the rice

Squid

I love the chewiness

amaebi shrimp

It's so sweet it has such a nice texture

sushi goes so nicely with wasabi

since I'm having sushi today.... I wore this matching t-shirt

I've just started telling me this and it would make me so happy if you would wear them as well

clam

It's very crunchy

salmon Such a pretty color

It's got such a nice layer of fat and is so yummy

anago eel

The meat is so tender and The sweet sauce on it tastes so nice

negitoro onion and tuna

It's so light and the tuna is so yummy

And this is one of my favorite flounder

It's so fatty and I love it so much

Yellowtail

This is also so nice and fatty as well

now for this platter that is here for a limited time this is called 'odori'

It comes with some large raw shrimp

Look at how ginormous this shrimp is

the rice is coming out of it as well

its so plump and tender

its so very tasty

The things that are the same in this dish are the fish egg tuna and onion and salmon

flounder and tuna this is salmon

This is a flame broiled large shrimp

the added flavor is so yummy

this came with ponzu citrus soy sauce

egg

It's so sweet and yummy

Scallop

It's so fresh

tuna

It's so fatty tender and melts in your mouth

last one itadakimasu this is their chutoro tuna

gochisosamadeshita The hundred pieces of sushi was so yummy

The one I liked the most was the tuna

They didn't have any Otoro tuna so the chutoro hit the spot

I also love the Flounder salmon and yellowtail

I really much prefer the fattier pieces

All of these pieces of sashimi come from things that have lived in the same ocean and

its amazing how they all have such varying flavors I totally understand how squid and clams could be different

but all the different fishes have such differing flavors

This is all so yummy want you all please give it a try And as always thank you for watching if there's anything

You want me to do or eat please tell me in the comments Section below if you like this video please hit the like and subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 [Gin No Sara] 100 Sushi!!! [Chutoro, Engawa, Salmon Roe..Etc] 6788kcal [CC Available] - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

UNESCO urges Japan to let world know of Hashima Island's brutal history - Duration: 2:00.

In the first half of the twentieth century, the Japanese Empire forced hundreds of Koreans

to do hard labor on Japan's Hashima Island.

Tokyo had promised a few years ago when Hashima was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site...

that it would tell the world about that dark period in the island's history

But it has failed to do that.

Now UNESCO has urged Japan to follow through on that promise and seek dialogue on the matter

with South Korea Kim Hyo-sun has this story.

UNESCO has urged Japan to tell the world about the brutality committed against the forced

laborers of Korea who worked on Japan's Hashima Island during its colonial rule of the Korean

Peninsula from 1910 to 1945.

The decision came at UNESCO's 42nd session of the World Heritage Committee on Wednesday,...

during which the international body reviewed the follow-up measures promised by Japan when

its 23 industrial facilities including those on Hashima Island, which is located off the

coast of Nagasaki in southern Japan, were registered as World Cultural Heritage sites

back in 2015.

Tokyo promised to inform the world about the dark side of Hashima's history.

Yet, the fortress-like island which attracts thousands of visitors annually,... is only

introduced as a coal mine that was opened in the 1940s.

And breaking the promise it made to UNESCO,... Japan dropped the word "forced" when referring

to those who worked on the island, falsely saying that Koreans provided "voluntary help."

UNESCO called for the faithful implementation of its recommendations,... while urging Japan

and South Korea to engage in dialogue on the issue.

Seoul's foreign ministry called such decision "meaningful,"... adding it will continue to

seek dialogue with Tokyo as well as the international community.

The South Korean government's report says about 500 to 800 Koreans are estimated to

have been forced to work under harsh conditions on the island,... and over one-hundred died

from malnutrition or accidents.

Kim Hyo-sun, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> UNESCO urges Japan to let world know of Hashima Island's brutal history - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

U.S. top diplomats comment on on-going denuclearization - Duration: 2:01.

The U.S. are confident that North Korea understand Washington's demands on denuclearization.

That's according to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo who told a senate committee that talks

with North Korea are ongoing, amid concerns that follow-up have yet to take place.

Cha Sang-mi has more.

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has stated that contacts with North Korea are ongoing,...

with him in the lead of the communication.

However,... during testimony to the Senate Appropriations Committee on Wednesday, Pompeo

refused to give any details.

He said he was not prepared to talk about internal discussions taking place with Pyongyang,

calling it inappropriate and counterproductive,... before adding that the North Koreans would

be (quote) "watching this hearing."

The top U.S. diplomat said he was sure the regime knew the scope of denuclearization

the Trump administration is calling for.

"The North Koreans understand the scope of the request that we're making with respect

to denuclearization, and the elements that would be required.

(cut) We have been pretty unambiguous in our conversations about what we mean when we say

complete denuclearization."

Pompeo also confirmed that no remains of U.S. soldiers killed during the Korean War have

been handed over by the North, but said he was optimistic they will be "in the not too

distant future."

Meanwhile, President Trump's National Security Adviser John Bolton during his visit to Moscow

on Wednesday, had more to add on North Korea's denuclearization.

When asked whether Trump plans to attend the fourth Eastern Economic Summit in Vladivostok,

to which North Korean leader Kim Jong-un is invited, Bolton chose instead to express his

anticipation for the regime to start giving up its nuclear weapons without delay.

"I don't know the answer to that.

It's possible.

But I do expect that following the meeting in Singapore that discussions with North Korea

on the denuclearization of North Korea are going to proceed quickly.

At least it's our hope and expectation."

Cha Sang-mi, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> U.S. top diplomats comment on on-going denuclearization - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

[뉴스] || [월드컵] 개리 리네커 "'축구는 90분 동안 공 쫓다 독일이 이기는 게임' 이제는 옛말" ? - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> [뉴스] || [월드컵] 개리 리네커 "'축구는 90분 동안 공 쫓다 독일이 이기는 게임' 이제는 옛말" ? - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

"Jhanvi Kapoor" Aur "Ishaan Khattar" Ke Dusre Gane Ko Kuch Aise Kiya Launch | Dhadak - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> "Jhanvi Kapoor" Aur "Ishaan Khattar" Ke Dusre Gane Ko Kuch Aise Kiya Launch | Dhadak - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

NHẠC PHIM MANH PHI GIÁ ĐÁO (萌妃驾到) - OST ĐỪNG YÊU TÔI NỮA ĐƯỢC KHÔNG - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> NHẠC PHIM MANH PHI GIÁ ĐÁO (萌妃驾到) - OST ĐỪNG YÊU TÔI NỮA ĐƯỢC KHÔNG - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

👋Импорт Google Adwords в Bing Ads (2018) - Duration: 3:09.

For more infomation >> 👋Импорт Google Adwords в Bing Ads (2018) - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

లలితా సహస్రనామాల ప్రత్యేకత | Lalita Sahasranamalu | Lalita Sahasranama Bhashyam | Sri Matre Namaha - Duration: 25:06.

POOJA TV PRESENTS

For more infomation >> లలితా సహస్రనామాల ప్రత్యేకత | Lalita Sahasranamalu | Lalita Sahasranama Bhashyam | Sri Matre Namaha - Duration: 25:06.

-------------------------------------------

বলিউডের যে ১০ জনপ্রিয় নায়ক চুলের সার্জারি করেছে |এই গোপন তথ্য হয়ত আগে জানতেন না - Duration: 1:49.

Alltoppersbd present

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét