Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily Jun 30 2018

Yes, but the fundamentals of the company are still very, very strong

- despite the events in Monaco. - Yes, of course.

- The AP wants a quote. - Don't tell him. Fax them...

Where is he?

- He doesn't want to be disturbed. - He's downstairs.

- ... what happened in Monaco? - Yes, but...

But his continuing erratic behaviour

may lead many people to ask themselves,

"Can this man still protect us?"

Iron Man never stopped protecting us. The events in Monaco proved that.

Query complete, sir. Anton Vanko was a Soviet physicist

who defected to the United States in 1963.

However, he was accused of espionage and was deported in 1967.

His son, lvan, who is also a physicist,

was convicted of selling Soviet-era weapons-grade plutonium to Pakistan,

and served 15 years in Kopeisk prison.

No further records exist.

Tony, you gotta get upstairs

and get on top of this situation right now.

Listen. I've been on the phone with the National Guard all day,

trying to talk them out of rolling tanks up the PCH,

knocking down your front door and taking these.

They're gonna take your suits, Tony, okay?

They're sick of the games.

You said nobody else would possess this technology for 20 years.

Well, guess what? Somebody else had it yesterday.

It's not theoretical any more.

Are you listening to me?

- Are you okay? - Let's go.

Hey, man. Hey, hey!

- You all right? - Yeah, I should get to my desk.

- See that cigar box? - Yeah.

It's palladium.

Is that supposed to be smoking?

If you must know, it's neutron damage. It's from the reactor wall.

You had this in your body?

And how about the high-tech crossword puzzle on your neck?

Road rash.

Thank you.

- What are you looking at? - I'm looking at you.

You wanna do this whole lone gunslinger act

and it's unnecessary. You don't have to do this alone.

You know, I wish I could believe that. I really do.

But you've gotta trust me.

Contrary to popular belief, I know exactly what I'm doing.

For more infomation >> "Can This Man Still Protect Us?" Scene - Iron Man 2 (2010) HD - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Rosenstein Cops Attitude During Testimony, So Gowdy Smokes Him - Duration: 3:18.

Rosenstein Cops Attitude During Testimony, So Gowdy Smokes Him.

Congressman Trey Gowdy of South Carolina may have announced his retirement from the House,

but that didn't stop him from taking a few parting shots at the so-called "deep state"

on Thursday.

During a high-strung Capitol Hill hearing that pitted frustrated Republican lawmakers

against FBI director Christopher Wray, and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, Gowdy

unleashed his legendary indignation against the two bureaucrats for perceived bias in

the Trump-Russia probe, that has dragged on for over a year.

Showing clear frustration for month after month of the probe into unproven collusion

between Trump, and Russia during the 2016 campaign, the outspoken lawmaker had a clear

message for Rosenstein and his compatriots: Wrap it up, or we'll do it for you.

"We've seen the bias, we need to see the evidence," Gowdy scolded the two officials

during the House Judiciary Committee meeting.

"If you have evidence of wrongdoing by any member of the Trump campaign, present it to

the damn grand jury," Gowdy continued, his patience wearing thin.

Gowdy isn't one to mince words, and he got straight to the point in his quintessential

blunt style.

"If you have evidence that this president acted inappropriately, present it to the American

people … Whatever you got, finish it the hell up.

Right now this country is being torn apart," the Republican declared.

Rosenstein is the man who appointed Robert Mueller as special counsel to investigate

alleged, but vague wrongdoing on the part of Trump's team during the race for the

White House.

While the investigation has yielded precious little evidence against Trump, it has ironically

revealed a treasure trove of evidence against the Department of Justice and the FBI.

For example, there are now pages and pages of publicly-released text message transcripts

documenting clear bias within the FBI against Trump, and in favor of Hillary Clinton.

Agents routinely referred to Clinton as "the president" before the election occurred,

and expressed their disdain for both Trump and his supporters.

FBI officials including Peter Strzok also declared that they would work to "stop"

the new president, with the ends apparently justifying any means.

In response to Gowdy's grilling, Rosenstein — a career un-elected bureaucrat — had

mostly excuses.

Taking on the role of the bullied victim, the public servant complained that his staff

was doing their best despite months of having no answers.

"As with most things in Washington, the real work is not done on television and it

is not all done by me," Rosenstein said.

"Trump administration officials are meeting and talking to your staffs every day, to accommodate

requests and produce relevant information to this committee, other committees, and several

Senate committees," he continued, essentially complaining that having oversight was an inconvenience.

This is what Gowdy does best: Take the outrage of the American people and focus it where

it belongs, directed at the sanctimonious paper-pushers who need a reminder of who they

work for.

Sometimes, that's exactly what we need.

What do you think about this?

Please share this news and scroll down to Comment below and don't forget to subscribe

top stories today.

For more infomation >> Rosenstein Cops Attitude During Testimony, So Gowdy Smokes Him - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Ivan Vanko 'I Want My Bird' Scene - Iron Man 2 (2010) HD - Duration: 4:00.

Hey, there he is.

There he is.

What an absolute pleasure. Welcome.

Oh, goodness gracious.

Can we get the handcuffs off my friend here?

Forgive me, I'm sorry. I'm such a huge fan of yours.

I didn't want to make a first impression like this.

He's not an animal. Come on.

He's a human being. Thank you.

We're fine.

My name is Justin Hammer.

I'd like to do some business with you. Please sit.

Dig in. What do we have today, Jack?

- We have some salmon carpaccio. - Salmon carpaccio.

Anything you want here, we got it.

I like my dessert first. I had this flown in from San Francisco.

It's Italian, though.

Organic ice cream.

I got a sweet tooth. Apparently you do, too, for Tony Stark.

What I saw you do to Tony Stark on that track,

how you stepped up to him in front of God and everybody,

that was... Wow!

You spoke to me with what you did.

And I know that you knew that I'd be listening.

This is why I couldn't bear to have you shipped off

to God knows where. It would have been such a waste of talent.

But if I might make a suggestion,

you know, you don't just go and try and kill the guy.

I think, if I may, you go after his legacy.

That's what you kill.

You and me, we are a lot alike in a lot of ways.

The only difference between you and I is that I have resources.

I think, if I may,

you need my resources.

Someone behind you, a benefactor.

I'd like to be that guy.

Okay. Do you speak English? Because I can get a translator.

I don't know. Have you been understanding everything I'm saying?

Very good, man.

- Very good, man. - Very good, man.

Hey!

- Hey. - Yes?

I want my bird.

- A bird? You want a bird? - I want my bird.

I can get you a bird. I can get you 10 birds.

I want my bird.

Well, okay. Nothing's impossible. I could...

Are we talking about... Is this a bird back in Russia?

For more infomation >> Ivan Vanko 'I Want My Bird' Scene - Iron Man 2 (2010) HD - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Money Online with Youtube Channel Art Banner 2018 in Urdu/Hindi - Duration: 6:50.

Hello & Assalam O Alekum Friends!

Do you know that.. By designing a Youtube Channel Art

You can Earn Money Online.

You just have to design a simple cover,.

Whether you call it Youtube Cover or Youtube Banner.

You just simply design it and sell out

in the Online Market to your customers.

Besides selling it online..

you can also sell covers offline by dealing with individuals

In this video, I will provide guidance about

How to create Youtube Cannel Art

& How to sell it in Online Market.

First of all, I may show you some proofs that

whether people are actually earning by using

this method in the Online Market or not?

and How much do they earn from it..?

For this purpose, Lets open the browser

and I'll show you a website.

here, in the search bar, I will type "Youtube"

"Banner"

....

Then I'll press enter.

Now it will show us some examples

of the gigs belonging to different persons.

How they are working and how many orders they have comleted

Here we already have some Top-Rated Sellers*

Who sell theses services

They create simple covers & sell them. Its just simple designing

It is not too hard just simple designing which they sell for..

20$ per banner.

25$ , 30$

As you can see, these are all simple designing..

Nothing too hard or complicated.

Simple designing is being sold here in the Online Market.

I may show you some of these seller's designs.

This person is from Romania

He started his account in 2013

His average response rate is about 3 hours

& he has completed his last order about 2 hours ago

You can see that his covers are simple

and he sells them in the online market

for a price of 25$.

He delivers the orders under 2 days

Now I will tell how to design a coveror

or create a youtube channel art & sell it in the Online Market

First, open any Photoshop version

that you have installed

To create a youtube channel cover just keep in mind

the size you should work on.

The size of youtube channel art.

You may note it down or

save it somewhere.

1546 pixels (Width)

423 pixels (Heigt)

Okay...

This is the proper size for youtube channel art for official use.

Which we work about

and do our designing.

So, you can change

or add colors in it.. like

I am

adding black color.

Now I will type something here.

When the customers gives you order

for creating channel art

they will provide you their own text or logo.

You will have to use them instead.

So friends, exactly this same way You can also create

attractive and unique covers & sell them in the online market.

Which ever buyer provides you order

He will provide you instructions that

about what logo and what texts you have to use

& you will complete the order according to their instructions and then sell it.

Just like this, you can also contact different youtubers

to design covers for them and sell them.

or if you want to just re-edit this design then I will

provide you this exact design in the description

of this video in .psd file format.

You may download it from

the description below

and re-edit it or

change it according to the needs of your customers

Do you know that, By typing a simple article

You can earn money online

This account belongs to Minahil Ahmed

who's operating from Pakistan.

She created this account in 2016

She can charge a maximum fee

of about 195$ per article.

To solve Math's problems and questions

Just download the PhotoMath app

Scan the Math's problem

and you will get the answer within seconds

along with step by step instructions

These are amazing features.

For more infomation >> How To Make Money Online with Youtube Channel Art Banner 2018 in Urdu/Hindi - Duration: 6:50.

-------------------------------------------

Excel Fonts (2018) |New Video| - Duration: 10:50.

Hmm I want to change the way it looks

I don't like it this way

See we have some options here in the ribbon from home tab

Alright! and this is our font group

Look at this

You can use bold italic etc from here

Similarly you can change the font colors

cell colors font size hmm

font style. However from here you cannot apply superscript and subscript

click on the right mouse button

In the name of Allah, the most merciful and compassionate

May peace be upon you

My name is Abdul Haseeb and today we are here

with our fourth session

Today we are going to start our fourth session and this is the first tutorial of fourth session

Topic of this tutorial is Excel Fonts (Please watch the complete video till the end. It will benefit you I guranteed Inn Shaa Allah)

Let me tell you first that our fourth session

will be about the formatting

Alright! we learn few things about formatting in our previous tutorials

because few of those things about formatting

were needed at that time. But now we will understand

formatting in detail

and without wasting any time

let's begin but before we start

I want to aplogize because I was not uploading tutorials

from a long time

and we take too much time in launching our fourth session

before that I was uploading on regular basis

but

actually I was very busy

and because of that

I was unable to make and upload new tutorials

but now I am back so Inn Shaa Allah

I will try my best to upload regularly

and I will confirm my new schedule

of uploading related to tutorials very soon Inn Shaa Allah

and we hope that you will cooperate

with us. So let's begin

Ok so you guys may be familliar with this data

those who watch our previous tutorials must have knowledge that we use this data once before

but today the purpose of this data is not the same

look what actually happens sometime

as we have all this data today

what we wanna do is that

we want to increase the size of some values or text from this data so that it becomes more visible

For example the names of the months here and this average

and all these totals

I want these to be more visible and bit large in size

so we have different things

or may be I want to change its font

basically what I wanna say is that

I hmmm

want to change its look

I want to see it in some other way. I don't like it in this way

so here we have some options from the ribbon in home tab

and this is our font group. Alright

We have some options here like we have this font option

Calibri this font is selected by default

okay now here we open fonts

and the amazing thing is

sorry I am sick today

that's why I am facing difficulties while speaking

hmm the fonts we have

this is an amazing feature of excel that whenever we move the cursor on different fonts

It shows us the preview behind the fonts list

It shows us that what our text will look like by selecting that particular font

softwares with such feature are very useful

there are many other softwares that don't give you a preview

and it can create many issues

such softwares waste lot's of time. But we don't have such problems with excel

You can see we have too many different fonts here

if you are doing something related to buisness

then this font Times New Roman might be the best fit for you.

Now what I say don't change the font let it be as it is

because font...hmm

for example I am not getting what I want from changing the font

as I want it to look big a little bit and its not happening by changing the font

so we also have solutions for that

here is the font size

font size is mentioned on the right side of fonts. Click on it

You can see that it is showing us the preview of font sizes as well

from here I can increase its size according to my needs. Okay I make it too big and it is looking awkward

let it be like this

looks better now. Now text is so thin

I want it to be a bit thick. So what I do now there are different ways to do that

there is B written right here for bold

and if we hold the cursor on it excel will also show us its hot key

we click on it and the text is bold now

similarly by clicking this button again we turn it back the way it was before. You can also do this by using its hotkey ctrl+b

so we can bold the values like this

okay let's understand this one thing

you may have observe

that whenever we bold the text in excel

It takes more horizontal space

for example we select these cells like this

you see the border of the cell that is created when we select the cells

the letter E of average is almost at the center of this border

but if we make it bold then it completely penetrates the border

when we bold the text in excel

it takes more of the horizontal space mostly

we don't give value to such things but it is important for us to understand this factor

so

therefore

if you select the numbers from here instead of text and then we make them bold

so you see they don't take any extra space

if you bold the numbers instead of text

then numbers will remain on the same place they were before but if you bold the text in excel

then text takes more horizontal space

so this is one thing. Moreover

changing these fonts or make the

text bold there are different ways to do that.

I show one of them

Other than that there is a button in font group called

Dialogue Box Button

sorry

if you click on it there are many different

fonts

you may have not all these fonts I download many of them

how to download and install these fonts I will tell you about that

later on Inn Shaa Allah

there are different fonts okay

and you can change the font from here

like you do before from the ribbon

you can also bold it from here

easily or let it be regular as it is rightnow

you can change the font size from here

you can do such things from here also

these are two or three different ways to do that.

Moreover

there is one more important thing to understand that

for example

a very common formula of H2O is mentioned here

we read it

so how do we write this H2O like this

for example if I write H2O here

and press the enter key

It will look like this and its not happening

so what I will do to make it like that one over there

I will turn it to edit mode

I already told all the ways to turn a cell into edit mode in my previous tutorials

here I am using one out of three

which is to double click on a cell and it will turn the cell into edit mode

now what I do here

press the right mouse button click on Format Cells

and from Format Cells select subscript

we select the number 2 so that the excel apply subscript feature

on number 2 only from H2O

so you see that you can perform this task from Format Cells also

and if for example

its not

compulsory in every situation to use font group from above

if for example you want to bold these values

then select them and press the right mouse button

and it will open the Mini Toolbar

We discuss mini toolbar in our previous tutorials

and now you will learn more of its uses here today

you can bold these from here

and you can make them italic etc

you can change the font color

cell color, font size hmmm

you can change font style

you can change font themes

you can do many such things

but you cannot apply

subscript and superscript from here

but what you can do is that press right mouse button go to Format Cells

from here you can use strikethrough etc but you can't perform these tasks from mini toolbar

and here it is

its done. Ctrl Z undo

go again

you can do subscript or superscript as well

so all these things are included

in font formatting I hope

that now you understand formatting

that is related to fonts

and I am sure that you will like the video Inn Shaa Allah

and as I told you earlier that I am sick rightnow

and facing difficulties while speaking

but still I hope that you understand it all well

so if you like today's video then click on the like button and also subscribe to our channel

and please don't forget to share our videos

also please click on the notification bell icon so that whenever we upload a new video then you will get the notification

and Inn Shaa Allah we try to upload quickly from now on

and please remember us in your prayers because if you don't pray for us

then we can't achieve our goals

moreover

right now its our

formatting

session and you will learn many new things in this session also Inn Shaa Allah

and those who are new with us

and they are confused about things like formulas etc etc

so they can

watch our previous tutorials

because as I mentioned earlier that we

are not going to repeat and repeat the same things over and over again

that is why we discussed all these things in detail to clear the concept

and please make sure that you do comments on our videos

and take care of your selves Inn Shaa Allah we

will meet you in the next tutorial

Allah Hafiz!

For more infomation >> Excel Fonts (2018) |New Video| - Duration: 10:50.

-------------------------------------------

حظك اليوم الاحد 01-07-2018 فى التوقعات اليومية للابراج بقلم عالمة الفلك د. نيفين ابو شالة - Duration: 6:21.

For more infomation >> حظك اليوم الاحد 01-07-2018 فى التوقعات اليومية للابراج بقلم عالمة الفلك د. نيفين ابو شالة - Duration: 6:21.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo cambiar la bieletas de suspensión en VW GOLF 5 [INSTRUCCIÓN AUTODOC] - Duration: 3:12.

Remove the rear wheels.

Use an end bit №5 and an open-end wrench №17. Unscrew the stabilizer rod fasteners.

Remove the link from the stabilizer.

Install a new rod, tighten the fasteners. Use an end bit №5 and an open-end wrench №17.

For more infomation >> Cómo cambiar la bieletas de suspensión en VW GOLF 5 [INSTRUCCIÓN AUTODOC] - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

[#2] INTRO PARA By irving | HAGO INTROS GRATIS 3D [Por 亲Rainbow GFX] - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> [#2] INTRO PARA By irving | HAGO INTROS GRATIS 3D [Por 亲Rainbow GFX] - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Best Fails 2018 🔔 Funny Montage Videos 🍓 Funny Fails Compilation - Duration: 1:00:04.

please subscribe

please subscribe

please subscribe

please subscribe

please subscribe

please subscribe

please subscribe

please subscribe

please subscribe

please subscribe

please subscribe

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét