Thứ Hai, 22 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 22 2018

all right guys so I'm doing a little metal detecting today the weather's

pretty good I don't have a lot of good spots that I can get to in the next 30

minutes and I'm a little bit under the weather so we're gonna give it a go for

a couple hours but I'm back to where I found that mercury diamond that and that

baseball area and I'll turn the camera on here in a second and let you know

what I'm doing but we're just gonna go clad searching

today and see what kind of things we could find and we're on school property

so I don't have to worry about getting kicked off a park property today but let's take a

look we're at

all right so I've checked some old maps around here and there's that field that

was part of the school since 1927 but they have the gate closed like they

normally do I got lucky that one time I was able to get in there but this field

I've picked a couple of times but every time I go to punt this field kids come

out here and play baseball and so I end up believing but I think with football

going on right now I'm gonna go ahead and just do a quick hunt on this field

again The Mercury dime I found right inside there there's a little shed that

you can see so only about 20 yards from this area and when I look at the

historical maps this little baseball field out here the backstop is new but

that baseball field been there since since the 20s so this fields been

untouched as far as it doesn't have a bunch of topsail put over it the problem

is there's a lot of trash in this field and so sometimes targets sound good they

end up being aluminum cans we'll get some digs done well see what we find

and because it's gonna be so quite a bit of trash I'll only show you if I pop

open a hole under the coin and if we're having a streak of good coins then I'll

go ahead and do some live digs as well

today was a screaming 81-82 thought it might be a silver dime or a clad dime

but it's an 81 or an 82 d copper penny so we'll take it

second target of the day picked up was a 85 Denver dime we'll take it it was down

about three inches it was giving me an 81 82 just like that

copper penny so I thought and you know in this in this area right here with all

this clay Texas clay usually an 81 82 could be clad dime copper penny or even

a silver dime so you never know you got to dig the 81 82 's and it was a good

repeating signal and it was tight so I knew it was either a dime or a penny for

sure we'll take it I'll keep hunting apologies for not

filming this hunt dig guys we had a nice 8283 signal and when I got the first

part of the plug out it was all sudden 84 85 so whoo he ended up with the

quarter spill they were about half an inch apart in the plug

kind of like this and I should have recorded me opening them but I don't

know it is what it is I'm a little rusty at this so I think it's an 82 and a 97

well take them a couple of quarters we got a zinc penny signal on the plug

pretty sure it's gonna be a zinc II but I want to at least get some of these

hunts done on camera let's see if we can locate this one hopefully it's not just

trash so it says it's over here right on top of it and wouldn't you know zinc

cuttin signal is a bottle cap so three inches down we dug pretty deep

I searched with my pin pointer and I think we got an edge of a coin here

probably just a dime yeah it's a dime that dang 81-82 I was hoping for

something a little better but I'll take a dime what do you do I don't know if

I'll get a date off this right now I'll see if I rub the edge here

yeah I can't see it we know one thing though we know it's after 65 for up to

64 cuz it's clad well this one gave me a screaming good 83 to 84 target down

about three inches and uh yeah I don't know what this is it's a little bit

decorative it's a knob or something but it's not that old it just looks cool oh

well we'll keep digging 84 signal wasn't even that deep not even

that old either looks like it's a state quarter what is that good ol Maryland

all right that's fine more here's one of those odd targets it feels like there's

either two dimes or two pennies or a couple of coins next each other or it's

junk just take a listen

you can hear the two targets or it's a folded big piece of junk or it's a big

ol bolt let me go and get this guy Doug and let's see what we got

all right first target is out it's definitely a dime it's gonna be a modern

one 1996 we'll see put it in the pouch we'll

recheck this area to see if there's a second target

my fee let me take a little better swing when I stand up so that's really odd it

was just that one dime hand I was given off weird signal must have been laying

on its edge or at an angle and it just picked it up weird maybe there's some

rocks above it that just kind of separated the signal but either way it

was just the one time so let's look for some more things all right guys this is

a dying battlefield once again if you remember I was here before and I was

pointing out a lot of Dimes but check this out I just flip the plug over and

what do I see on the ground another diamond unbelievable this one is a 1995

I believe so a lot of 90s dimes if I keep getting these 81 signals I'm gonna

stop filming I just keep digging and we'll give you a wrap up of the clad I'm

pulling out of here but it seems like this is a diamond a quarter battlefield

which is good so let's keep looking and if I get a good signal I'll bring it

back in so this target was down about four and a half inches I got down then I

realized there's a little bit in my sidewall and I don't know if you can see

that property but I flicked out another chunk and this is what I found I thought

it was pretty cool looking the way that it was sitting in this pile here I'm

hoping it's something old it looks like it's copper for sure hopefully it's

something in the 60s maybe for lucky it's a wee penny but I don't think so

nope definitely not a wheaty and it's definitely a copper penny let's see what

year it is

looks like it's gonna be a little older than normal 74 maybe yeah I think it's

74 all right let's keep looking all right guys we had an 83 84 signal figure

this would be a fun one I popped the plug out it splits in two and look what

we got here looking like another state quarter figured uh way to reveal it live

no I saw it wrong definitely maybe an 80s or 90s 1981 I believe could be 87

we'll get it home and we'll know for sure but we'll take it man we must have

four or five bucks here today and I'm not recording everything because I don't

want to bore you guys but we're pulling some goodies out for sure these as far

as Clyde and nothing old but still fun a deep 82 83 Bosnia better than a copper

penny but we found it five inches down gave me an 81 82 at six inches when I

got down to four inches it gave me an 83 I thought I got better but check it out

it's just the 1979 all right keep looking another hole on another set of

pennies and I only thought there was one so they were stacked pretty close to

each other an 82 and a 78 it makes it makes a lot of sense and finally a lot

of 70s and 80s pennies out here late 70s early 80s and that's when they put this

fencing around here to the field and that's probably why we're finding a lot

more modern pennies because this field is closed off and anyone who came by

here probably walks around this fence since then and so we're finding a lot of

the old or the newer stuff oh well steel copper and you can't get mad at

that so we'll add it to the pouch fill in this hole and we might be going to

another spot I'll let you guys know here in a minute

another hole another dad and the target guys in another time stuck in the side

it's gonna be definitely clad because you can see the orange oh well we'll get

a date later put it in the bag a collection of Dimes alright guys we

finished humming that first spot I think I'm gonna cruise on down the hill a

little bit I'll show you guys when I get there and there's another park there's a

lot of traffic a lot of people walking their dogs they always want to stop and

talk kids plan out there so sometimes it's tough to get a good honey and

that's why I've waited and there's no shade cover whatsoever it's totally

exposed it's only like 73 to 75 degrees out but there's not a cloud in the sky

right now so it's just born down on you and I've been hunting for a couple hours

I'm starting to get a little tired but I got a lot of cloud today I'm not gonna

lie I got a lot of cloud so I didn't show all the pines in all the hunts

because I just didn't want to bore you with a bunch of cloud digs but I

realized after checking some of the clips I haven't done a good job of doing

any digs while filming so maybe I'll hit up the spot up and get a couple of those

on the on the video and we'll see alright let's go to the next spot so

here's the park that I'm at where I live it's close to where I live this park was

actually established in 1914 this used to be a sandbox they got rid of the sand

they put in stuff that used to be a swing set and stuff here but they've

gotten rid of it all and I'm not gonna hunt this because right under this is

really hard dirt no one really used this facility because the swing set was

outdated this stuff was outdated and at the end of the day you're digging either

through three feet of little pebbles or you're right at the dirt and it's just

junk and there's a lot of cans and bottle caps in here I've tried it before

we're probably gonna steer clear around the basketball courts I found some

modern stuff those basketball courts are put in I think in the 60s so you can get

lucky and maybe find silver but I have not and then way out down there I've

never hunted because there are always some kids out there playing soccer or

football or whatever but it's empty right now so I'm probably gonna go ahead

and walk that way walk that way but anyway I'll see what's over there we'll

check it out I have pulled a ton of wheat pennies along these railroad

tracks or the least offense that butts up to the creek next to railroad tracks

and that's the railroad track that may our city famous and got it settled in

the 8th in the 1800s so anyway let's see what we can pull out of here today

still operating today

nor strong

all right this is a long train let's get back to sign well new spot more dimes

and I'm gonna be telling you guys I might not go to film too much this stuff

is muddy as can be as you can see let's get all my equipment dirty and I don't

want to get my camera too dirty as well but we'll see let's see what we can do

unbelievable more dimes between the mud and mosquitos out here it's just not

worth to dig I'm gonna head home and do a wrap-up here's the wrap-up we got our

usual amount of aluminum in tin cans we got some bottle caps we did find a

Lowe's key as well as a little tiny buckle not exactly sure what it's for

but it's not old it's not old a couple of pieces of wire an earbud some pull

tabs crazy-looking piece right here we found a nice piece of pewter or

something it's kind of crazy give a good signal found that I knob that you guys

saw during the hunts we got some other miscellaneous pieces and pull tabs as

far as the cordage goes we did find a dollar coin and I just realized that I

didn't have the clip for that so I must have it must have been the random clip I

had where I recorded the camera in my pocket so I must have had it go and

stopped it and then started it at the wrong time so but we did find that we

got eight quarters for two bucks nothing old twelve dimes for a dollar 20 nothing

old we got 24 pennies bunch of copper and some zenki's so 24 cents there we

did find three nickels and I'll take it fifteen cents so at the end of the day 4

dollars and 59 cents in clad not a bad hunt we had a good time hopefully you

enjoyed watching me doing some metal detecting I know I didn't get anything

epic didn't find anything really cool but where I live unless you drive a

couple hours and I didn't have time today based on my feeling and I just

wanted to get out there we just hit up some spots that I know I could find

something even if it was just point shooting if you enjoyed seeing the metal

detecting video with me today I'd appreciate a thumbs up and as always

everyone happy hunting and thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Metal Detecting 2018 Episode 4 - Coin Shooting! - Duration: 14:53.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Admin Set To Erase Transgender Americans From Existence - Duration: 4:20.

When he was running for president, Donald Trump promised us that he was gonna be one

of the best friends of the LGBTQ community if elected president.

Then almost immediately after being sworn in as president, he began his attacks on that

community.

And those are attacks that actually continue to this day, and they're attacks that are

escalating.

Because right now, the Trump administration is considering proposing a new rule under

Title IX, that would firmly and definitively state that there are only two genders among

humanity.

Just two.

They wanna change the rule, or make it more clear, so that if you were born with male

genitalia you're a male, if you're born with female genitalia you are a female and there

is nothing you can do, that is how you will be classified for the rest of your life.

Now, forget for a moment, because they're trying to use that Republican talking point

that's going around like, "There's only two genders, you're either a dude or you're not

a dude."

Well, here's the thing, actually, genetically there are multiple different options to happen.

Anybody who's studied even 9th Grade Biology understands that even just from the mutation

standpoint more than just an XX or XY chromosomal possibility are out there.

So, not only would this rule be an attempt to discriminate against transgendered Americans,

but it would also go against what science tells us is accurate.

But of course this administration has never cared what science has to say, but let's get

back to the attack on transgendered people.

By writing this rule, if they make it official, it would essentially erase transgendered people

from existence here in the United States, at least on paper.

And what that means is that school districts, employers, the government itself, shop owners,

corporations, everybody would be able to discriminate against transgendered American citizens because

of this new rule by the federal government.

And that's the point of it.

This isn't because they want to make it clear that there's only two gender possibilities,

it's because they wanna legalize the discrimination against this community, against these people

who already have an abnormally higher suicide rate than the average population.

"We wanna discriminate against them more.

We wanna make their lives even worse than they already are.

We wanna make it tougher.

We wanna make sure that they get discriminated against."

That's what's happening right now with this administration, with this new proposed rule,

which the Department of Health and Human Services is considering at the moment because the New

York Times got ahold of an internal memo from that government organization saying that this

is exactly what they want to do.

Under the Trump administration, discrimination against the LGBTQ community has reached new

highs that we haven't seen since the mid 20th century.

And they wanna take us back to that.

And then once they're done attacking those citizens and curtailing their rights, it's

gonna be curious to see what the next group is that's gonna be attacked by this administration.

Because they never stop at just one group.

They always move onto the next, push the envelope a little further and see how many different

people, different groups of people, different types of people, they can discriminate against

before citizens finally stand up and say, "Okay, you know what?

Now you're coming after me so now I guess I have to stand up for all these other people

who I was perfectly fine letting them get persecuted by the federal government."

If you're not outraged now, I don't know what it's going to take to get you angry about

what this administration is doing to our own citizens here on American soil.

For more infomation >> Trump Admin Set To Erase Transgender Americans From Existence - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Anthony Scaramucci Talks President Donald Trump, New Book And White House Stint | TODAY - Duration: 6:59.

For more infomation >> Anthony Scaramucci Talks President Donald Trump, New Book And White House Stint | TODAY - Duration: 6:59.

-------------------------------------------

Driving School Hack - Get Unlimited Money - Duration: 5:03.

For more infomation >> Driving School Hack - Get Unlimited Money - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Merchant Testimonial - Ray of Light Massage Training - Duration: 2:51.

Before BluePay, we did a lot, or most of, our transactions over the phone,

which meant we had to keep track of our customers' data - their credit card data - and all that kind of stuff.

I'm really glad that I don't have to do that anymore with BluePay.

The way we have it set up, BluePay keeps all of that data and we don't track it at all.

If we have to do a repeat transaction, or refund, or something like that,

we just go into the Virtual Terminal and basically it's like one click,

we can do that without having to see their credit card data.

Since BluePay basically handles all the data, and I don't I don't store customer credit card, or anything like that,

it makes my ability to maintain PCI compliance extremely easy.

At times when I have had to call customer support for something,

the representatives that I've talked with have always been people that understood

exactly what I was talking about and were able to help me very, very quickly.

Well the primary thing that you want for online transactions is that they're reliable and stable,

and that's the thing that I noticed is BluePay's kind of "shining star," if you will.

It's extremely reliable, extremely stable.

The support staff can get you up and running very quickly, easily,

and you can depend on them to keep your data secure, keep your customers' data secure.

For more infomation >> Merchant Testimonial - Ray of Light Massage Training - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

RM - Track 1 "Tokyo" (Empty Arena with Lyrics) - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> RM - Track 1 "Tokyo" (Empty Arena with Lyrics) - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

বন্ধ হয়ে যাচ্ছে সিআইডি ! কেন ? কী বলছে চ্যানেল কর্তৃপক্ষ ? | CID Indian Television Serial End News - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> বন্ধ হয়ে যাচ্ছে সিআইডি ! কেন ? কী বলছে চ্যানেল কর্তৃপক্ষ ? | CID Indian Television Serial End News - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

ESCAPE // Pokémon HALLOWEEN SPECIAL // MikuXC Animation - Duration: 5:10.

For more infomation >> ESCAPE // Pokémon HALLOWEEN SPECIAL // MikuXC Animation - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

Migrant Caravan Supporters In Honduras Desecrate American Flag & Show Us What's Coming - Duration: 3:51.

Liberal MSM has basically been fawning over the migrant caravan that has been heading

towards the U.S. border.

It's rare that they would give us a glimpse of anything negative about those in the massive

group, but the Associated Press happened to get a picture that does & they published it.

Perhaps it was a mistake.If that's what those in the caravan think of us, well, why

would we ever want them in our country?

Not surprisingly, Democrats want to welcome them with open arms.

The pic of our desecrated flag was taken on October 19th & is at the bottom of the story.

NPR reported today: A growing crowd of Central American migrants in southern Mexico resumed

its advance toward the U.S. border on Sunday.

The numbers have overwhelmed Mexican officials' attempts to stop them at the border.

The Associated Press reports that the number of migrants has swelled to about 5,000, but

an official in Mexico has put the number as high as 7,000.

On Saturday, President Trump told reporters the migrants were "hardened criminals."

With the November midterms less than three weeks away, Trump has become more vocal about

the mass migration.

At an election rally on Friday in Arizona, he told thousands of supporters, "Democrats

want to throw your borders wide open to criminals.

I want to build a wall."

Reporter James Fredrick was in southern Mexico and spoke to NPR's Lulu Garcia-Navarro on

Sunday.

He observed officials stopping migrants from crossing the bridge that stretches over the

Suchiate River, which is the legal crossing between Guatemala and Mexico.

Mexican Federal Police, however, did not stop those migrants who crossed the river by swimming

or using rafts.

Several hundred migrants already had applied for refugee status in Mexico and an estimated

1,500 were still on the Guatemalan side, hoping to enter legally.

It has not been clear where the additional travelers had gathered from, since about 2,000

had been gathered on the Mexican side on Saturday night.

The number, however, may be misconstrued since people have been joining and leaving the caravan

daily.

Migrants marched on through Mexico shouting slogans like "Si se pudo!" or "Yes,

we could!"

Many of these migrants are fleeing poverty and violence.

At the border, a woman named Maria tells James, "It was our decision."

"We asked for people to give us rides, we sold the little we had to come," she added.

"I'm doing this for my daughters and granddaughters."

James tells NPR that people at the border say they'll do whatever is asked of them,

as long as they aren't sent back to Honduras.

The decision to form a migrant caravan came after some migrants gave up trying to enter

Mexico legally because the asylum application process was too slow and most consider their

final destination to be the U.S., where Trump says he will close the border on them.

"They're not coming into this country," Trump said at the rally."

Via Gateway Pundit:

"Two Honduran protesters painted a swastika on the US flag and then torched it in support

of the illegal immigrant caravans marching to the US border.

The protest was at the US Embassy in Honduras in support of the illegal alien caravans."

For more infomation >> Migrant Caravan Supporters In Honduras Desecrate American Flag & Show Us What's Coming - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Cristel, la figlia di Albano rompe il silenzio: 'Sono andata in terapia quando ho visto mio padre - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> Cristel, la figlia di Albano rompe il silenzio: 'Sono andata in terapia quando ho visto mio padre - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Grande Fratello Vip, Elia Fongaro in crisi: riemerge un grande dolore | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> Grande Fratello Vip, Elia Fongaro in crisi: riemerge un grande dolore | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Isola dei Famosi 2019: grande ritorno accanto ad Alessia Marcuzzi | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> Isola dei Famosi 2019: grande ritorno accanto ad Alessia Marcuzzi | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Exatlón México - ISABEL ACLARA DUDAS Y MANDA FUERTE MENSAJE A Exatlón México 😱😱 - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> Exatlón México - ISABEL ACLARA DUDAS Y MANDA FUERTE MENSAJE A Exatlón México 😱😱 - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

এক যুবকের সাথে প্রচণ্ড কথা কাটা কাটি | Ask Dr Zakir Naik (Bangla) - Duration: 8:51.

AK Computer Network

Have Done This Video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét