Thứ Ba, 9 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 9 2018

-I love watching, 'cause you can act.

You can be funny. You can dance. You can sing.

-Yeah. -I didn't know until --

I think I was doing some Wikipedia research on you.

You can sing opera, or is that...?

-Uh, yeah.

Yeah, somebody else is snitching on me.

Um, I did that.

You know, I was known as the Ghetto Project Pavarotti.

-I did not know that. Wow. -Yeah, yeah.

I do a little --

I do a little -- I do a little opera.

-I mean, I wouldn't want to put you on the spot or anything.

-But you already have, Jimmy.

[ Cheers and applause ]

I mean -- I don't need that --

Can -- Can -- Can The Roots help me out?

I mean, it's not every day that a kid from Compton

gets to sing opera with The Roots.

-We have a candelabra here. -Okay.

-This is unlike any show. -Y'all ready for this?!

[ Cheers and applause ] Okay.

♪♪

♪ La donna é mobile ♪

♪ Qual piuma al vento ♪ -♪ Ay! ♪

-♪ Muta d'accento ♪ -♪ Yah ♪

-♪ E di pensiero ♪ -♪ Skert ♪

[ Singing operatically ]

♪♪

♪ Oh... ♪

[ Singing operatically ]

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

-Anthony Anderson, everybody!

"Black-ish" returns October 16th

at 9:00 p.m. on ABC.

We'll be right back with Shaquille O'Neal.

Stick around.

[ Laughter ]

♪♪

For more infomation >> Anthony Anderson Sings Opera over a Trap Beat - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Dinah Jane ft. Ty Dolla $ign and Marc E. Bassy: Bottled Up - Duration: 4:01.

-Performing her debut solo single "Bottled Up"

featuring Ty Dolla $ign and Marc E. Bassy,

give it up for Dinah Jane!

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪♪

-Jimmy Fallon, come on.

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪ I don't need no diamond ring ♪

♪ Baby, I got you ♪

♪ I can buy the finer things ♪

♪ Simple things will do ♪

♪ Say the best things in life are free ♪

♪ Now, I know why since you gave your love to me ♪

♪ Opened up my eyes ♪

♪♪

♪ I'm a bad chick ♪

♪ I need a bad one with me ♪

♪ Work from home but he gon' stay up with me ♪

♪ No sleep tonight ♪

♪ Yeah, you know what I like ♪

♪ If you ride for me, I'm gonna ride for you ♪

♪ Back to back, boy, we gon' make it through ♪

♪ No sleep tonight ♪

♪ Yeah, you know what I like ♪

♪ I'm drinking, baby, 'cause I'm bottled up ♪

♪ I'm smoking, baby ♪

♪ Yeah, I'm high ♪

♪ I'm drinking, baby, yeah, I'm bottled up, oh ♪

♪ I'm smoking, baby ♪

♪ Yeah, I'm high ♪

♪ -Bottled up, yeah, yeah, bottled up, yeah ♪

♪ Feeling like Bey and Jay ♪

♪ We're drunk in love, yeah ♪

♪ I put 50 on your wrist ♪

♪ That don't mean ♪

♪ When you tell me that you're mine I know you mean it ♪

♪ D'Ussé put it on the rocks ♪

♪ Little baby on that French vanilla ciroc ♪

♪ We could be anywhere in the world right now ♪

♪ But you're here with me, girl ♪

♪ -I'm drinking, baby, 'cause I'm bottled up ♪

♪ I'm smoking, baby ♪

♪ Yeah, I'm high ♪

♪ I'm drinking, baby, yeah, I'm bottled up, oh ♪

♪ I'm smoking, baby ♪

♪ Yeah, I'm high ♪

♪ I know that sex appeal is all they sell ♪

♪ I could get it with a one-night stand ♪

♪ But it won't be real ♪

♪ But he putting in the work ♪

♪ Let me feel like this is worth it ♪

♪ Gonna have to hit him with the...down ♪

♪ I'm a bad chick ♪

♪ I need a bad one with me ♪

♪ Work from home but he gon' stay up with me ♪

♪ No sleep tonight ♪

♪ Yeah, you know what I like ♪

♪ If you ride for me, I'm gonna ride for you ♪

♪ Back to back, boy, we gon' make it through ♪

♪ No sleep tonight ♪

♪ Yeah, you know what I like ♪

♪ I'm drinking, baby, 'cause I'm bottled up ♪

♪ I'm smoking, baby ♪

♪ Yeah, I'm high ♪

♪ I'm drinking, baby, 'cause I'm bottled up, oh ♪

♪ I'm smoking, baby ♪

♪ Yeah, I'm high ♪

♪ Baby, I'm bottled up, yeah ♪

♪ Baby, I'm bottled up ♪

♪ Baby, I'm bottled up, yeah ♪

♪ Baby, I'm bottled up ♪

♪ You know ♪

♪ I'm bottled up, yeah ♪

♪ Baby, I'm bottled up, yeah ♪

♪ Baby, I'm bottled up, yeah ♪

♪ Baby, I'm bottled up, yeah ♪

♪ Yeah, yeah ♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪ I'm bottled up ♪

♪♪

♪ I'm bottled up ♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Come on! Oh, my goodness! Come on!

Congratulations.

Dinah Jane!

[ Cheers and applause ]

Ty Dolla $ign! Marc E. Bassy!

"Bottled Up" is out now.

For more infomation >> Dinah Jane ft. Ty Dolla $ign and Marc E. Bassy: Bottled Up - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Anthony Anderson Will Graduate from Howard with His Son in 2022 - Duration: 4:52.

-How's your family? How's your kids?

-Everybody is good, man.

Dropped my son off at my alma mater, Howard University.

[ Cheers and applause ]

Thank you. -He's in college?

-I dropped him off. He's a freshman.

Dropped him off one weekend.

I left on a Sunday.

On a Tuesday he called me and said, "Dad."

I said, "What's up, son?"

He's like, "I found my wife."

[ Laughter ]

I was like, "Son, it's only been two days."

[ Laughter ]

School hasn't even started yet.

You got another week before classes start.

-Pace yourself, man.

-That's why I said, "Son, you got to walk down the hill."

He was like, "Huh?"

I said, "Never mind. That's another conversation."

[ Laughter ]

But then I was like, "Son."

Fallon's got it.

And then I was like, "Son,"

I was like, "You may miss out on finding your wife

because you think you already found your wife."

-Yes, of course.

-But it's cool.

He's actually following in my footsteps,

because I found my wife at Howard, so.

-Is that right? -Yeah.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-I didn't know that.

-It was -- It was her first week, not my first week though.

All right. Yeah.

-How is -- But your daughter is older?

-She's older.

She graduated from the University of San Diego.

You know, people think we're empty nesters. Nope.

Found out a new term -- boomerang.

That's when you -- that's when one --

that's when your kid goes off to college

and you think they're gone, but they come back home.

[ Laughter ]

-They come right back.

-Yeah, so, obviously

I didn't throw that boomerang out far enough.

Because it's back already.

-What does she want to do?

-She wants to change the world, man.

You know, she got her degree in sociology and ethnic studies.

And she wants to write policy and change policy

and help disenfranchised people.

But I told her, I was like,

"Baby, first you got to secure the bag."

I was like, "Because you cannot help disenfranchised people

when you are disenfranchised."

[ Laughter ]

-You're a good dad.

-I offered -- This is what I did. True story.

I offered to get her a Chick-Fil-A,

and she turned me down.

-What do you mean, "get her Chick-Fil-A?"

-I was going to get her a restaurant.

I was going to invest in the company.

-Oh, I thought you meant

you were gonna get her a sandwich.

-No, no, no. [ Laughter ]

I was going -- I was going to invest in a restaurant

for her and have her, you know, own it and manage it.

And she's like, "No, I'm cool."

I was like...

-They want to do their own thing.

-Yeah, they want to do their own thing.

Man, I don't understand the youth of today.

-Now, you said Howard University.

That's your alma mater.

But is this true that you did not graduate?

-Who's snitching?

[ Laughter ]

And why you got to put my business

out on the street like that?

[ Laughter ]

I mean, in front of these fine people.

-I know, I'm just saying.

You told me that, I think.

-Yeah, I probably did.

I was paying for college myself.

And I ran out of money after my junior year.

I've been speaking with the university and Dr. Frederick,

who is the president of the university,

about creating a curriculum that I can take online and at home

and do some practical classes on campus

so I can walk with my son in 2022.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Is that right? -Yeah.

-If you do that -- -Yeah.

-If you do that, I'm gonna be crying.

-Okay, no.

No, that's what I'm doing.

-No way. Good for you.

-Yeah. So, I have four years to finish one year of college.

-Yeah. -Yeah, yeah.

-That's fantastic. I think that's great, buddy.

-That's my plan. [ Cheers and applause ]

-I love it. -Yeah.

-Did you see Shaq backstage?

-I saw the big fella.

-Yeah, yeah.

-Shaq is agile for a big dude.

And especially since he's out of playing shape,

he can still move.

-Yeah, he can move. -He can still move. Yeah, yeah.

-You think you move better than him?

-Uh...I think I can as a big man.

You know, but Shaq, Shaq taught me some moves,

you know, back in the day.

-He did? -Yeah, he did.

-He didn't teach the one you did at Madison Square Garden?

-Madison Square Garden. Shaq taught me how to do that.

You got a picture? -I got a picture.

'Cause I want -- I think you should have this framed.

This is you at Madison Square Garden.

-Let me see.

-Someone put on a beat and asked you to dance.

And this is what you did.

-That's what I did. Yeah.

[ Cheers and applause ]

Big fella taught me how to do that.

-Shaq taught you how to do that?

-Shaq taught fat Anthony how to do that.

-Come on.

-Now imagine what husky Anthony can do.

-Yeah, exactly. Now, husky.

You look great by the way, man. -Thank you, brother.

-Congrats on everything.

Every time I see you,

you're up for these awards and see you everywhere.

I'm rooting for you, pal.

-Thank you. I appreciate that.

-What's happening with this season of "Black-ish?"

-Oh man, we're going into our fifth season.

-Hey, congrats, dude. -Yeah.

[ Cheers and applause ]

You know, we just shot our 100th episode a few weeks ago.

At the end of this season we'll be at 120 episodes.

-That's great man.

-It's a blessing, man,

to be able to do what we're doing on ABC.

-What a great cast. -Yeah, great cast.

Shout-out to my partner, Miss Kenya Barris,

who created our show. -Absolutely.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-And my wonderful cast.

For more infomation >> Anthony Anderson Will Graduate from Howard with His Son in 2022 - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

S. Sreesanth (Bigg Boss 12) Lifestyle, Family, House, Cars, Net Worth And Biography 2018 - Duration: 5:31.

S. Sreesanth (Bigg Boss 12) Lifestyle, Family, House, Cars, Net Worth And Biography 2018

For more infomation >> S. Sreesanth (Bigg Boss 12) Lifestyle, Family, House, Cars, Net Worth And Biography 2018 - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Hello It's Halloween | Halloween Songs For Kids + More Scary Rhymes by Kids TV - Duration: 15:27.

Hello It's Halloween...

For more infomation >> Hello It's Halloween | Halloween Songs For Kids + More Scary Rhymes by Kids TV - Duration: 15:27.

-------------------------------------------

UFC-Kampf: So reagierten McGregors Fans auf seine Niederlage und Khabibs Käfig-Ausbruch - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> UFC-Kampf: So reagierten McGregors Fans auf seine Niederlage und Khabibs Käfig-Ausbruch - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Homemade Toner That Treats Acne & Reduces Open Pores Instantly (For Oily & Dry Skin) - Duration: 4:22.

Hi friends, this is Ramya from wildturmeric. In this video, I wanted to share

my homemade toner recipe that greatly treats acne and minimizes large pores. If

you're wondering why we should use a toner, there are plenty of reasons to use

one. The first reason is it removes any leftover dirt after cleansing. It helps

shrink large pores and helps restore the pH balance of our skin after using a

cleanser especially if you're using an exfoliating cleanser that disturbs the

pH balance of our skin. It also helps protect and refreshes our skin. Now that

we've seen all the reasons to use a toner, let us see what type of toner is

best. Usually toners contain astringent ingredients and if you're using

store-bought products they usually contain artificial fragrance, alcohol,

colour, etc. I always prefer natural homemade toners made with herbs and lately,

I have been using a toner that I completely love. It greatly helps treat

acne, has antioxidant properties and helps shrink open pores very effectively.

When I was making this toner, I tried different proportions and finally

settled on this recipe. This toner will not cause any skin irritation but has

got good astringent and cleansing properties. I would suggest you follow

the recipe I have given exactly. Once you start using it regularly, you can make

slight adjustments if necessary. This toner can be used for both oily and dry skin.

The first ingredient we need for the toner is holy basil leaves also

called as tulsi leaves. Tulsi has amazing antibacterial and antioxidant properties

and will greatly help treat all skin infections including acne really well. I

prefer to use fresh tulsi leaves as we have plenty of tulsi plant growing in

our farm but if you don't have access to fresh leaves, you can use dried leaves

that is sold in the markets for making tulsi tea. Here I've used the darker and

milder variety of tulsi that we call "Karunthulasi" in tamil. You

can use any variety of tulsi that you have at home.

The second ingredient we need is green tea. Green tea is one of the best

ingredients to use in a toner as it has anti-aging and anti-inflammatory

properties. It will greatly help repair skin damage and reduce redness and

inflammation. Try to use our organic green tea for best results. The final

ingredient we need is apple cider vinegar.

I was actually debating whether to use apple cider vinegar in this recipe as it

irritates my skin if you used in raw form but I found that if I add a little amount to

the recipe, it does not irritate my skin at all but at the same time it helps

restore the pH balance of the skin along with reducing open pores so please

follow the recipe like mentioned to prevent any skin irritation. When you are

buying apple cider vinegar, buy one with the mother.

To make the toner, take a handful of fresh tulsi leaves in a pot. If you're adding dried tulsi leaves add

1/2 tbsp. Now add in 1/2 tbsp of green tea to it.

Finally pour in 1/2 cup of boiling hot water on top. Let the mixture steep till It turns cold.

After about 10 minutes, add a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to it

and mix well. Once mixed well, strain the mixture and pour into a bottle. This

toner will last for 2 days at room temperature and about a week or more in the

refrigerator. To use, after cleansing your face, take little bit of the toner and

apply all over the face avoiding the area around your eyes. Let it dry naturally

which will just take a few seconds and then follow with your moisturizer. This

toner will shrink open pores instantly and within a week of regular use you'll see acne clearing up very quickly.

I hope you found this video useful. If you like

to support me and this channel, please share this video with your friends. It'll

mean a lot to me. If you like to get detailed information on herbs on days, I

don't post videos, press the notification button. Thank you for watching this video :)

For more infomation >> DIY Homemade Toner That Treats Acne & Reduces Open Pores Instantly (For Oily & Dry Skin) - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

NEW Clash of Clans TH10 Base 2018 | Town Hall 10 TROPHY/FARMING Base | Anti QueenWalk - Duration: 10:28.

NEW Clash of Clans TH10 Base 2018 | Town Hall 10 TROPHY/FARMING Base | Anti QueenWalk

For more infomation >> NEW Clash of Clans TH10 Base 2018 | Town Hall 10 TROPHY/FARMING Base | Anti QueenWalk - Duration: 10:28.

-------------------------------------------

【Kman】一千元挑戰清台!居然打到機台當機!沒想到公仔竟堆到快比我高![台湾UFOキャッチャー UFO catcher]#405 - Duration: 11:21.

For more infomation >> 【Kman】一千元挑戰清台!居然打到機台當機!沒想到公仔竟堆到快比我高![台湾UFOキャッチャー UFO catcher]#405 - Duration: 11:21.

-------------------------------------------

7 Pictures that You Should Take of Your Baby|HFE♪ - Duration: 8:18.

7 Pictures that You Should Take of Your Baby

Pictures are an excellent way to immortalize unique moments, like the arrival of your child, their firsts and endless important moments in their lives.

Find out which moments you should capture on camera in this article.

Pictures are a way to save precious moments. For example, the first months or years of your child, their birthdays, their baptism or just a normal day that you spent together.

In this article, we will suggest 7 pictures that you should take of your picture.

Their first bath or the first time that you saw them and made skin to skin contact are unique moments in both of your lives.

 If you are expecting your first child and you don't know what kind of pictures to take of them, we will share some recommendations with you here.

What are the 7 pictures that you should take of your baby?.

Pre-natal pictures.

The first of the 7 pictures that you should take of your baby is before they are born.

It is necessary to wait until they have been born to start taking pictures of them, or of the preparations you have done for their arrival.

For example, the first pictures that you will have of your child will be the ultrasounds that you have done during your prenatal care, and when they tell you the sex of your child.

Then, you can take pictures of their future bedroom, the toys that are waiting for them and of their time in your belly.

Information from their birth.

You could also save a nice memory from the time of their birth, stating what time it was, how much they weighed, their height, the first clothes they wore and their first encounter with you.

These types of pictures are not common, but you can always innovate.

Also, for those who like more than just a picture, you could also record the birth. Someone who is good with videography can capture the moment in which their baby enters the world.

If the birth takes place in your home, it will be easy to carry out this idea; however, if it is done in a medical center, you will have to ask if it is allowed.

Family pictures with the baby.

Every member of your family will want a picture of the newest addition.

 You can take group pictures, separate ones or different sections of the family.

 Some moms often take pictures of the baby with their siblings, another with their cousins, another with their aunts and uncles, one with their grandparents and, of course the one you can't forget, the picture of mom and dad with the new baby.

Family is the most important thing! These could be the most precious memories that you have from when your baby first meets the family.

You have to take these pictures that will show the happiness on everyone's face when they meet the baby.

The details: memories forever.

What makes babies the most tender beings on the planet is how small they are.

Every part of them is adorable, from their nose to their tiny feet. Immortalize these details with a picture. Keep those memories of the way they first looked, when they could barely open their eyes and of the first time they took your hand in their tiny fingers.

Capture pictures as they grow.

This is one of the 7 pictures that you should take of your baby: show how they are changing and growing over time. You could decide to take a picture of them in the same position and place every 6 months or year.

Can you imagine them at 6 years old?.

What a difference you will see from when they were born to that day! And the best part is that you could have every part of this journey in pictures.

Gestures and expressions.

Like all human beings, each baby has his own gestures and expressions.

When they stick out their tongue in a weird way, when they frown, maybe when they laugh uncontrollably or they have an angry face. Capture these moments because they will definitely make them laugh when they are older, and they will fill you will warm your heart.

The first time!.

Their first time! These are the baby pictures that you have to have in your photo album.

 That time when they took their first steps, when they got their first tooth, the first time they crawled, their first watermelon, their first trip to the park or their first ice cream.

Reflection.

The most important part of all of the baby pictures isn't the place, the camera or knowing which angle to take them, but learning to capture magical moments and emotions.

 And, to never let your creativity die.

Take these pictures of your baby and enjoy it.

Come on mom! Print them out, frame them or make an album.

Whatever you want! The thing is, when your baby is born, without a doubt, a new personal picture is also born for him: you.

For more infomation >> 7 Pictures that You Should Take of Your Baby|HFE♪ - Duration: 8:18.

-------------------------------------------

The Incredible Weight Loss Powers of Garlic|HFE♪ - Duration: 8:26.

The Incredible Weight Loss Powers of Garlic

If you're hoping to shed a few pounds, then you need to learn about the weight loss powers of garlic.

They may surprise you!.

Garlic is very popular, found in practically every world cuisine and every kitchen.

Well, besides flavor, it also has certain properties that make it perfect for weight loss. Garlic is excellent for those who want to lose weight and get healthier.

It does everything from reducing stress levels to healing bacterial infections!.

Medicinal uses of garlic.

Garlic has many different applications in natural medicine. It works as an antibiotic, lowers blood pressure and cholesterol, and regulates insulin.

It's also has been used to treat toxoplasmosis, heart issues, atherosclerosis, rheumatism, and complications of diabetes.

However, in large quantities, it's counterproductive for people with bleeding problems because it is an anticoagulant.

It could also cause stomach irritation.

Still, like we said, its medicinal uses are numerousand quite varied.

The following are other health issues and conditions that can benefit from garlic:.

Intestinal infections Hemorrhoids Chilblains, warts, and corns Oral herpes Stress and insomnia Cerebrovascular accident (CVA) and thrombosis Gout Fever Edema Anemia.

Raw or cooked?.

If you want to use garlic for weight loss, it will work both raw and cooked.

When it's mashed or pressed, allicin is released, which is known for its antibiotic, hypoglucemic, and antioxidant effects.

When its' cooked, it releases adenosene and ajoene.

These elements have anti-clotting effects and can also help control high cholesterol.

As for weight loss, garlic improves digestion, since it increases the secretion of stomach acid.

It also keeps your blood sugar under control and removes toxins and excess fluids from your body.

Likewise, it regulates cortisol production (a stress-related hormone related) and helps your blood flow like it should.

These special abilities are all fundamental for anyone who wants to lose weight.

Garlic for weight loss: what the studies say.

Patricio Lopez, director of research at the University of Santander and Complutense University of Madrid, explains that garlic possesses heart-protective properties.

 Thus, it's a good way to prevent diabetes, heart attack, and heart disease.

Lopez directed a study called "Aged Garlic Extract Improves Adiponectin Levels in Subjects with Metabolic Syndrome.

" It studied 47 people: women with a waist circumference at least 80 cm and men with a waist of at least 90 cm.

For 4 months, one group consumed aged garlic and the other consumed placebos.

The following was found in the group that consumed garlic:.

Increased levels of the hormone adiponectin, which protects the heart.

Significantly lower levels of cholesterol.

Quicker weight loss.

Garlic stimulates your metabolism.

If you want to lose weight, garlic should be your best friend.

First of all, it will inhibit your appetite, keep you feeling full longer, and keep you from overeating.

In addition, and perhaps most importantly, garlic is also in charge of speeding up your metabolism.

How? Well, it makes your nervous system produce more adrenaline.

That means your body will burn more calories, which indeed is useful for losing weight.

Tips: using garlic for weight loss.

If your goal is to lose weight by using garlic, combine 1 teaspoon of olive oil with 1 mashed, raw garlic clove.

Consume every morning at least a half hour before breakfast.

Another option: mix 1 mashed, raw garlic clove with 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon and 1 cup of hot water.

If you drink this mixture every day apart from meals, you'll see changes in your body.

As you've seen, garlic is very powerful and perfect for healthy weight loss.

However, that's not all: it is also good for your body in many other ways.

That said, garlic isn't a miracle cure.

It should be combined with a balanced diet and exercise if you want to lose weight the right way.

If you have any questions, seek advice from a nutritionist or other expert.

For more infomation >> The Incredible Weight Loss Powers of Garlic|HFE♪ - Duration: 8:26.

-------------------------------------------

最新【为还前朝遗留巨债】马哈迪将推出一个方案,引起网民纷纷炮轰! - Duration: 3:54.

For more infomation >> 最新【为还前朝遗留巨债】马哈迪将推出一个方案,引起网民纷纷炮轰! - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Top 1 BEST hairstyles long hair for girl 2019, TIPS by Amal Hermuz - Duration: 10:14.

Thank you for watching my videos

For more infomation >> Top 1 BEST hairstyles long hair for girl 2019, TIPS by Amal Hermuz - Duration: 10:14.

-------------------------------------------

POOR MAX FISHING | Pencil Cartoon - Duration: 1:59.

Welcome to Max and Puppy Dog Channel

Enjoy watching this new episode :))

POOR MAX FISHING

Thank you for your coming!

Please like, share and subscribe for more Max and Puppy Dog!

For more infomation >> POOR MAX FISHING | Pencil Cartoon - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

WOLFOO AND FIREFLY FRIENDSHIP | Cartoon for kids - Duration: 2:19.

Welcome to Wolfoo - Official Channel

Enjoy watching this new episode :))

WOLFOO AND FIREFLY FRIENDSHIP

Thank you for your coming!

Please like, share and subscribe for more Wolfooooo!

For more infomation >> WOLFOO AND FIREFLY FRIENDSHIP | Cartoon for kids - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Giai điệu múa xòe tây bắc hay nhất II Điệu xòe thương nhau của người tây bắc - Duration: 12:45.

For more infomation >> Giai điệu múa xòe tây bắc hay nhất II Điệu xòe thương nhau của người tây bắc - Duration: 12:45.

-------------------------------------------

工作细胞恶搞版 Cells at Work/Hataraku Saibou on Crack - Duration: 6:13.

For more infomation >> 工作细胞恶搞版 Cells at Work/Hataraku Saibou on Crack - Duration: 6:13.

-------------------------------------------

The Benefits of Feeding Babies Fruit Puree|HFE♪ - Duration: 11:20.

The Benefits of Feeding Babies Fruit Puree

Breast milk is important for a baby but food like fruit purees provides them with a nutritional boost.

We'll take a look at how to make them, so get ready to prepare fruit purees for your baby!.

Breast milk is your baby's main source of food and shouldn't be substituted with anything.

 However, you can supplement your little one's nutrition with fruit puree.

This provides various nutrients that contribute to your baby's development.

Some of the benefits of fruit purees for babies.

Fruits come in second in the food pyramid along with vegetables. That's because they're indispensable to good health.

One of the best reasons to give fruit purees to babies is that they contain up to 95% water.

What's more, they have vegetable fiber that helps regulate a baby's bowel transit. A breastfed baby's bowel habits vary greatly.

They can even change as they grow into children.

Although all fruits offer similar nutritional value, some can make a baby's stools firmer or softer.

Fruits also contain vitamins, minerals, and simple carbohydrates without any fat. Your baby will have more energy if you include fruits in their diet.

It will also get them used to eating healthy options instead of food that's high in fat and artificial sugars.

What's more, fruit purees provide antioxidants and micronutrients that prevent illnesses, such as obesity, constipation, cancer, and cardiovascular disease.

Including fruit purees in your baby's diet.

At first, offer the fruit puree to your baby in small amounts. This will help to familiarize them with purees, taste and accept them and eat them with milk.

It's important to keep in mind that even if your child eats purees, they shouldn't replace breast milk.

In fact, fruit purees should be a nutritional supplement to breast milk.

As such, once your baby eats and tolerates purees well, slowly increase the amount you feed them.

Fruits that babies can eat according to their age.

Even if your child can begin eating fruit purees at 6 months of age, some are more recommended than others due to the risk of allergies.

That's why you should introduce them to your baby gradually.

Doing so will enable you to assess your baby's tolerance to each one.

 You should wait at least three days before introducing a new fruit puree.

 Below are the fruits you can give your little one according to their age.

At 6 months.

Melon, grapes (without skins or seeds), plum, banana, pear, apple, kiwi, watermelon, pineapple, and mango.

After 6 months.

Some doctors recommend introducing citrus fruit like oranges and tangerines after 6 months of age.

However, others suggest waiting until 12 months of age because of possible allergic reactions.

At 12 months.

The most recommended fruits for one-year-olds are peaches, apricots, and loquats among others.

After 12 months.

Some pediatricians recommend including berries after 1 year of age.

Still, others don't recommend them until 15 months because of the risk of allergic reactions.

After 24 months.

Dried fruit is recommended for children over 2 years of age.

Preparing fruit purees.

Make sure to pick out fruit that's as ripe as possible.

Avoid buying them unripe.

Wash them thoroughly.

Peel them, cut them into small pieces, and remove the seeds, pits, and pips.

Cook the fruit by steaming or boiling it.

Once cooked, process in a food processor until all lumps have been removed.

Serve in a plate and let cool before feeding it to your baby.

Avoid adding sugar; the mixture should have enough from the ripe fruit. It's not good for your baby's health to get them used to sweet food, as it could lead to future obesity.

You can combine certain fruit so that your baby can try out different flavors.

Fruit purees for babies.

Recipe 1: mango and apple puree.

Ingredients.

1 cup of mango, chopped 1 cup of apples, peeled and sliced.

Preparation.

Clean the fruit and chop into small pieces.

Add half a cup of water in a steamer.

Cook the apple and mango for 2 minutes until soft.

Put the mixture in a food processor or blend until smooth.

Pour the mixture in a plate and let cool before serving to your baby.

Recipe 2: banana, pear, and apple puree.

Ingredients.

¼ of an apple Pear, as desired ¼ of a banana Half a glass of water.

Preparation.

Peel the fruit and chop into small pieces.

In a saucepan, add water and cook the pear and apple for 15 minutes.

Next, remove the saucepan from heat.

In a container, add the cooked apple and pear to the banana.

Add the half a glass of water and mash the fruit until there aren't any lumps left.

If your pediatrician gives you the green light, add half a cup of cereals to add more carbohydrates to your little one's diet.

 Try these fruit purees with your baby and you'll see an improvement in their nutrition.

For more infomation >> The Benefits of Feeding Babies Fruit Puree|HFE♪ - Duration: 11:20.

-------------------------------------------

Trempez vos pieds dans du vinaigre pour soigner de nombreux problèmes de santé - Duration: 4:30.

For more infomation >> Trempez vos pieds dans du vinaigre pour soigner de nombreux problèmes de santé - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Best OPPO Smartphones Under 15000 To Buy in 2018 - Duration: 5:01.

Top 5 Best OPPO Smartphones Under 15000 To Buy in 2018

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét