Thứ Tư, 21 tháng 6, 2017

Youtube daily Jun 21 2017

Hey everyone Dana here!

Guess what? I can be a pretty loud person sometimes.

Oh. That's no surprise to anyone? Oh okay. Good to know.

So yes, it is a stereotype that Americans can be a little louder at times, and for me

this is true.

In the U.S., people just often seem to talk a little bit louder.

And so especially when I get around other Americans here in Europe, sometimes we do

seem to feed off of each other's excitement, and the volume escalates.

But I am aware of this, and I do try to catch myself when I'm, for example, at a restaurant

in Germany and I notice that my voice is starting to go up in volume a little bit.

But as I've mentioned before, it's all relative!

When I visited Athens a couple years ago, I noticed that I actually fit right in there, or I

was maybe even the quiet one, because I noticed that people there also tended to talk loudly.

Another American stereotype that is true for me is wearing sneakers, also when I'm not

exercising or going to the gym.

Just wearing sneakers, going around town.

These here are my bright pink sneakers and I love them so much.

I love my pink sneakers.

Before I moved to Europe I didn't wear skinny jeans; all my pants got a little wider at

the bottom, and that kind of made more sense with the sneakers.

But now living in Germany, I often wear skinny jeans, and I know it does look a little funny

to have the sneakers with the skinny jeans but I don't care.

No. I don't care at all.

I love my skinny jeans and I love my sneakers.

And I am going to continue proudly wearing those two things together.

Another American stereotype is being optimistic.

And we have plenty of sayings for this: looking on the bright side of things, trying to see

the silver lining of something.

The glass is always half full not half empty.

Looking through rose-colored glasses.

And yes. This one usually fits for me too.

My default setting is often switched to see the brighter side of things rather than dwelling

on the negative side.

Of course this isn't always the case.

But especially for little things, like the weather.

Then my default is to try to see the positive side of the circumstance.

Of course, when something really bad happens, like if a friend's dog dies, I'm not like:

oh, your dog died.

And then pooh-pooh away their sad feelings by forcing them to see the "good" in it.

Like: well, now at least now you don't have to spend money on pet food.

No, definitely not.

I am also compassionate.

And there are definitely times when you just need to feel those sad or otherwise "negative" feelings.

But, like I mentioned before, with the weather; weather is something that can often get in

the way, you know?

You planned a picnic or day at the beach, and then it rains.

But unless it's a hurricane or blizzard or something that could really be devastating

to a place and the people living there, if it's just a little rain getting in the way,

it would often be in my nature to be like: well, this sucks.

Hey, but at least the flowers are getting the water they need.

Or: well, this sucks.

But hey, at least yesterday when we spent the day hiking, yesterday the weather was unbelievable.

Trying to focus on the good of an otherwise small inconvenient situation, rather than

staying focused on the negative.

Moving on now to the last one.

Working really, really hard is another American stereotype.

Feeling pressure to go to work even when you're sick.

Feeling like a slacker when taking time off.

And just this overall feeling of discomfort if you're not doing "enough."

And maybe a distorted view of what is considered "enough."

And, yeah, I definitely find myself feeling these things from time to time.

The last one, this discomfort about needing to do "enough" I think more than the other two.

I've talked about it before in my work-life balance Germany versus the USA video, in Germany

there just seems to be a more balanced approach to work and life.

But I often have trouble remembering that.

I often have this, like, pressure that if I have even a free moment, I need to figure

out some kind of "productive" way to fill that time.

So yeah, reminding myself to just stop and do nothing sometimes is something that I struggle with.

So my question for you is: what are the common stereotypes from your country that you live up to?

Please let me know in the comments below.

Thanks so much for watching.

I really hope that you enjoyed this video.

And now I have three quick little announcements.

First one is that: yes, we have Wanted Adventure T-shirts now!

We have Wanted Adventure T-shirts. I'm so excited.

We have the Wanted Adventure design as well as a couple other designs that I've done for summer.

So you can find a link to check out all those T-shirts down in the description box below.

Thing number two: thank you so much to our patrons on Patreon,

who help make these videos possible.

Thank you so much for your support.

If you would like to check out our page on Patreon, you can find a link to that down

in the description box below as well.

And number three: the little notification bell.

So there is a notification bell that you can ring, you can click it down there if you want

to be notified whenever I put out a new video.

Okay. So those were the three things. That's all for now.

Again, thank you so much for watching.

Until next time, auf Wiedersehen!

But hey, at least yesterday when we spent the weather...when we spent the day hiking.

Not the weather.

Let's take a break.

I forgot to get my sneakers. I have to go grab my sneakers.

Here they are.

And was me...me...me...me...maybe, maybe.

My Wanted Adventure shirt. I'm so excited! So excited!

For more infomation >> 4 American Stereotypes I TOTALLY FIT - Duration: 6:40.

-------------------------------------------

AppTV: Glimmer App - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> AppTV: Glimmer App - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Remembering The Life of Prodigy - Duration: 3:23.

For Complex News, I'm Jinx.

On Tuesday, June 20th 2017, we said goodbye to legendary emcee, Prodigy.

He'll be remembered as both a member of the Queensbridge hip hop-duo Mobb Deep alongside

Havoc—and as a solo artist.

Prodigy was 42 years old.

His publicist released a statement confirming his passing which read:

"It is with extreme sadness and disbelief that we confirm the death of our dear friend

Albert Johnson, better known to millions of fans as Prodigy of legendary NY rap duo Mobb

Deep."

"Prodigy was hospitalized a few days ago in Vegas after a Mobb Deep performance for complications

caused by a sickle cell anemia crisis.

As most of his fans know, Prodigy battled the disease since birth.

The exact causes of death have yet to be determined.

We would like to thank everyone for respecting the family's privacy at this time."

Born Albert Johnson in Hempstead, New York in 1974—Prodigy grew up in Queens, as part

of a musical family, with his mother, grandfather and great uncle serving as performers.

He embarked on his own path as an emcee while in high school, performing under the alias

of Lord-T. A short time later, he was Prodigy, and had linked up with Kejuan Muchita—better

known as Havoc to form Mobb Deep.

Making their debut back in the early 90s, Mobb Deep released 8 studio albums—musical

projects that helped to not only define, but elevate east coast rap during what is inarguably

hip hops "Golden Age."

Albums such as "The Infamous," "Hell On Earth," and "Murda Muzik" are etched into hip hop

history and live among the works of the greats such as Notorious B.I.G, Nas, Wu Tang, and

Jay Z.

Their gritty and raw aesthetic, complimenting their gripping and honest lyrics which portrayed

several perspectives on street life are.. well they're the making of legend.

Tales and spellbinding poems that reflect a life lived by many, but desired by few.

Bars that can only be written by those in proximity to the events relayed to the listener—who

had no choice but to nod their head furiously, under the hypnotic trance of the images provided

by Mobb Deep.

Just listen to "Shook Ones pt II" and tell me I'm lying.

Outside of Mobb Deep, Prodigy channeled this gift into 4 solo albums, including 2000's

"H.N.I.C." and 2007's "Return of the Mac."

That's not mentioning EPs, mixtapes, collaborative projects, and guest verses.

And that's not even including his work as an author which includes his autobiography

entitled "My Infamous Life: The Autobiography of Mobb Deep's Prodigy" as well as a prison

cookbook.

His contributions are being remembered by many, with several stars hitting to social

media to offer their respects, including Nas, Q-Tip, Lil Wayne, A$AP Rocky, Jay Electronica,

Maxwell, 50 Cent and many more.

His longtime rap Mobb Deep partner Havoc took to instagram to post an image of the two as

young emcees, simply writing..."Forever."

The terms "legend" and "classic" are thrown around carelessly today.

But truthfully they should be reserved for artists like Prodigy.

A man who, with his slick and distinctively New York voice, could both scare you with

his words AND illicit trust.

You listened to Prodigy rap sharing his observations, desires, concerns... and you just felt tougher

but smarter, and cooler.

He mixed and mingled lyrics that embodied horror, confidence, awareness, empathy, intelligence,

and humor.

Traits that are earned and developed from living life.

A life that included rap stardom, time in jail, fatherhood, beefs, and countless memories

that he shared with loved ones, friends, and fellow artists.

His passing is unfortunate and we can't get him back, but as fans of Prodigy, we know

he'll live on through his work.

Do yourself a favor and throw on any of his songs and just listen to the words of the

late, great Albert Johnson.

For Complex News, I'm Jinx.

Rest in peace Prodigy.

For more infomation >> Remembering The Life of Prodigy - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

AppTV: AccessNow App - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> AppTV: AccessNow App - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

✿ Talking Tom and friends Finger family Play Doh Parody Song - Duration: 4:27.

✿ Talking Tom and friends Finger family Play Doh Parody Song

For more infomation >> ✿ Talking Tom and friends Finger family Play Doh Parody Song - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

🎮 Fun Baby Care - Superhero Hospital Kids Games, Children Play & Learn Doctor | Games For Kids - Duration: 16:26.

Fun Baby Care - Superhero Hospital Kids Games, Children Play & Learn Doctor | Games For Kids.

For more infomation >> 🎮 Fun Baby Care - Superhero Hospital Kids Games, Children Play & Learn Doctor | Games For Kids - Duration: 16:26.

-------------------------------------------

Russia could offer India World's Most Advanced N Reactor Technology for proposed 2nd plant - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> Russia could offer India World's Most Advanced N Reactor Technology for proposed 2nd plant - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Tử Vi 2017 | Tử Vi 12 Con Giáp 2017: Thứ 5 - 22/6/2017 | Xem Tử Vi Hàng Ngày về sự nghiệp tình duyên - Duration: 14:44.

For more infomation >> Tử Vi 2017 | Tử Vi 12 Con Giáp 2017: Thứ 5 - 22/6/2017 | Xem Tử Vi Hàng Ngày về sự nghiệp tình duyên - Duration: 14:44.

-------------------------------------------

The Pinstriper - Lyle Fisk | The Craftsmen Series - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> The Pinstriper - Lyle Fisk | The Craftsmen Series - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Cách Hay Chưa Nhiệt Miệng Nhanh Khỏi Không Cần Thuốc - Duration: 4:43.

For more infomation >> Cách Hay Chưa Nhiệt Miệng Nhanh Khỏi Không Cần Thuốc - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Citi: "Broadcasters :15" Citi® Double Cash Card Commercial - Duration: 0:16.

Here comes my dramatic 3-2 pitch voice.

I'll pile on just to hear the sweet sound of my voice.

Wouldn't it be great if everyone said what they meant?

The Citi® Double Cash card does.

Earn 1% cash back when you buy, and 1% as you pay.

Double means double.

For more infomation >> Citi: "Broadcasters :15" Citi® Double Cash Card Commercial - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

Citi: "Press Conference :15" Citi® Double Cash Card - Duration: 0:16.

Noah!

Trying to bait you into a controversial response.

Deflecting with a joke.

[Forced laughter] We laugh because we have to!

Wouldn't be great if everyone said what they meant?

The Citi® Double Cash card does.

Earn 1% cash back when you buy and 1% as you pay.

Double means double.

For more infomation >> Citi: "Press Conference :15" Citi® Double Cash Card - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

Defending the Poland-Lithuania border - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Defending the Poland-Lithuania border - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Citi: "Bat Boy :15" Citi® Double Cash Card and Curtis Granderson - Duration: 0:16.

Hey Curtis.

What's up, man?

Lucky pre-game handshake?

The one that doesn't do anything?

You know it.

Wouldn't it be great if everyone said what they meant?

The Citi® Double Cash card does.

Earn 1% cash back when you buy and 1% as you pay.

Double means double.

For more infomation >> Citi: "Bat Boy :15" Citi® Double Cash Card and Curtis Granderson - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

Alexandre, Jérôme, Daniel - "I really recommend it to everyone" - Duration: 3:41.

I'm Jerome, I work in Decathlon Mataro (Spain) for 1 year

I have had the opportunity to spend some days in Lille and to live a Decathlives!

Hello my name is Dani

I work on Decathlon Mataro, Decathlon Spain, next to Barcelona

I came to Lille because they offer us the opportunity to discover all the Decathlon Strategic points

like Btwin Village & Campus and all the others around

and I am enjoying so much the experience such is Decathlives.

Hi I'm Alex, I'm living in Lille

And I'm working for Decathlon around Lille a bit more than 2 years now

I'm passionate about sports and precisely cycling

But it's always a pleasure through Decathlives to discover a new sport

Or just experience one I already practiced

Yes it is the first time I live Decathlives experience as I said before

and I was eager to live it so much.

Because the truth is that I was using different travel platform to get accomodation like Couchsurfing in the past

which is the idea of Decathlives but inside Decathlon

then I did not have too much fear and even less after receiving the Alex's hospitality and kindness.

We are having a very nice experience.

I'm lucky as well to meet these 2 guys

Because I love their mindsets, they are like me actually

They love to go out, they love to meet people

So I found myself in their personalities and we had a really good time

Yesterday, we went to a local restaurant as Jérôme said

And they loved the local food. Dani fell in love with the welsh

So, if you have the opportunity to come in Lille, just try it, it's amazing!

And it's only half of the experience because tonight we will cook at my place actually

With a lot of friends so it will be spanish cooking session

And they will bring as well their culture in Lille and share it with the people around

So I think we will have a great experience for these 2 days together

And I'm really happy to meet guys like you

Come to a hotel, we can do it at any time.

But the advantage of Decathlives is that we will have a complete different experience

It will not a cold room

We are with a local person, who knows the city, who knows Decathlon because he works here

And he shares with us others things

It's really a plus.

I had the opportunity to travel before for store launching or for other projects with Decathlon

And at the evening, we come back to the hotel. There is no added value

With Decathlives, we enjoy the experience from the landing to the leaving

And I really recommend it to everyone

For more infomation >> Alexandre, Jérôme, Daniel - "I really recommend it to everyone" - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Abed • Invoker • 30 KILLS — Pro MMR Gameplay Dota 2 - Duration: 35:17.

Abed • Invoker • 30 KILLS — Pro MMR Gameplay Dota 2

For more infomation >> Abed • Invoker • 30 KILLS — Pro MMR Gameplay Dota 2 - Duration: 35:17.

-------------------------------------------

Erick Sermon Inspired 2 - Duration: 4:31.

what's up everybody its your man jfilt from howtomakeverysickbeats.com if this is

your first time welcome and welcome to another edition of Erick sermon inspired

beat techniques so let's get into it in the comments below

shout ouy what month you was born in or your sign since we're in June shout-out to

the Gemini's okay so in this tutorial I want y'all to listen to this beat im bout

to play another beat produced by Erick sermon and pay attention to the piano

chords let's go y'all

thought Tupac and Dre did it first nah

and actually EPMD wasn't the first one to do it either but they did this

back in 89 so anyway here's the technique this is so simple so so simple

and shout out to Tupac by the way RIP new movie that just came out anyway

we're using 4ths and very simple I have a single note if you're on the pads I'm

gonna show you both ways hey if you want pads or on keys so I'm

going to show you on the pads first okay so if you on pads you got a

single note throw that joint in 16 levels right you're gonna go up a

diagonal up diagonally like that that that is 1/4 so now you can go right no

matter where you start just go up towards the right diagonal right that's

easy that's easy 4th right let's play along with it and so I'll show y'all

see that okay let's say you on the keys let's

say we just pick a random note right let's go is it go with C right and the

fourth from C is this note because you're counting four notes up from

the scale one two three four but let's say we started on this note and do the

same thing figure out the major scale for that key and go up four notes one 2 3 4

so thats a 4th so it doesn't matter let's say you on this key count up four notes of

that scale first you got to make you guys figure out the major scale of each

key and if you don't know how to do that check out my free free basic piano

course and it teaches you all this stuff okay one two three four

so you can use these 4ths to your advantage so what I did was I sampled

that I just played a chord right and then I sampled that so let's go back to

the MPC so back to Mingus here we go here it is that's a sample so all I did

was sample from the keys and use this now I can use this and throw that in 16

levels so now I'm going to simply just play one note or one pad using the same

chord and transposing it and do whatever you want to do with it so I got a beat

and I can do something like this I mean something I'll just I'm just lolly gaggin

so you know use that to your advantage 4ths that's called a fourth chords

using 4ths that's the technique fourth interval so basically you're using the

concept based off a sample shout out to Joe Cocker pause anyway peace and

positive energy and if you liked this video hit that thumbs up button more to

come check out all the links down below this video please subscribe if you

haven't already and I'll see you on the next one peace

For more infomation >> Erick Sermon Inspired 2 - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

কনডম কিনতে দোকানে গেলেন মেয়ে অতঃপর ! ভিডিও ! Ajker Khobor - Duration: 1:59.

Bangla news

For more infomation >> কনডম কিনতে দোকানে গেলেন মেয়ে অতঃপর ! ভিডিও ! Ajker Khobor - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

"In einem Land vor unserer Zeit": Forscher finden riesige Knochen der berühmten Langhals-Dinosaurier - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> "In einem Land vor unserer Zeit": Forscher finden riesige Knochen der berühmten Langhals-Dinosaurier - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

{DOUJINSHI SASUSAKU} LA TRISTEZA DEL VERANO - Summertime Sadness | [ENG SUBS] - Duration: 3:01.

Summertime Sadness

FAREWELL - REUNITED//Sakura: *Singing* I got my red dress on tonight Dancin' in the dark in the pale moonlight Done my hair up real big, beauty queen style High heels off, I'm feelin' alive

Sakura: Oh my God, I feel it in the air Telephone wires above are sizzlin' like a snare. Honey I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere. Nothin' scares me anymore (1, 2, 3, 4)

Sakura: Kiss me hard before you go Summertime sadness. I just wanted you to know that baby, you the best.

Sakura: I got that summertime, summertime sadness

Sakura: Su-su-summertime, summertime sadness. Got that summertime, summertime sadness. I'm feelin' electric tonight

Sakura: Cruisin' down the coast, goin' about 99. Got my bad baby by my heavenly side. I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight. Oh my God, I feel it in the air Telephone wires above Are sizzlin' like a snare

Sakura: Honey I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere. Nothin' scares me anymore (1, 2, 3, 4)//Sasuke: Why didn´t you wait one more year? For me...

Sakura: Sasuke-kun...Kiss me hard before you go. Summertime sadness. I just wanted you to know That baby, you the best. I got that summertime, summertime sadness. Su-su-summertime, summertime sadness

Sakura: Got that summertime, summertime sadness. Think I'll miss you forever Like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky

Sakura: Later's better than never Even if you're gone I'm gonna drive I got that summertime, summertime sadness. Su-su-summertime, summertime sadness. Kiss me hard before you go. Summertime sadness.

Sakura: I just wanted you to know That baby, you the best/Sasuke: We will be together in a moment, Sakura. Wait for me...This time...

Sakura: I got that summertime, summertime sadness Su-su-summertime, summertime sadness Got that summertime, summertime sadness x2

Sakura: I just wanted you to know That baby, you the best

Sakura: You are late, Sasuke-kun.//Sasuke: I know, forgive me...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét