Thứ Bảy, 24 tháng 6, 2017

Youtube daily Jun 24 2017

Let's reroute the satellites,

start facial scanning for this Zemo guy.

You seriously think I'm gonna listen to you

after that fiasco in Leipzig?

You're lucky you're not in one of these cells.

The Futurist, gentlemen!

The Futurist is here!

He sees all!

He knows what's best for you, whether you like it or not.

Give me a break, Barton.

I had no idea they'd put you here. Come on.

Yeah, well, you knew they'd put us somewhere, Tony.

Yeah, but not some super-max floating ocean pokey.

This place is for maniacs. This is a place for...

Criminals?

Criminals, Tony.

I think that's the word you're looking for.

Right?

That didn't used to mean me.

Or Sam, or Wanda.

But here we are.

- Because you broke the law. - Yeah.

I didn't make you.

- La, la, la, la, la... - You read it, you broke it.

Alright. You're all grown up, you got a wife and kids.

I don't understand, why didn't you

think about them before you chose the wrong side?

You gotta watch your back with this guy.

There's a chance he's gonna break it.

Hank Pym always said you never can trust a Stark.

Who are you?

Come on, man.

How's Rhodes?

They're flying him to Columbia Medical tomorrow...

so fingers crossed.

What do you need? They feed you yet?

You're the good cop, now?

I'm just the guy who needs to know where Steve went.

Well, you better go get a bad cop...

because you're gonna have to go Mark Fuhrman on my ass...

to get information out of me.

Well, I just knocked the A out of their AV.

We got about 30 seconds before they realise it's not their equipment.

What'd you do?

Get it back up!

Just look.

Because that...

is the fellow who was supposed to interrogate Barnes.

Clearly, I made a mistake. Sam, I was wrong.

That's a first.

Cap is definitely off the reservation...

but he's about to need all the help he can get.

We don't know each other very well.

You don't have to...

Hey, it's all right.

Look, I'll tell you...

but you have to go alone and as a friend.

Easy.

Stark?

Did he give you anything on Rogers?

Nope. Told me to go to hell.

I'm going back to the compound instead,

but you can call me anytime.

I'll put you on hold. I like to watch the line blink.(Cliptonite)

For more infomation >> Captain America: Civil War (2016) IMAX CLIP | Tony Stark Visits Team Cap. Prison Scene | HD - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Impractical Jokers: Inside Jokes - Q's Over-Congratulations | truTV - Duration: 1:52.

Over-congratulate? About what?

Over-congratulate someone about nothing. someone about nothing.

someone about nothing.

-And everything. -And everything.

Joe: Top of the steps, there's a couple there.

Excuse me. Is this normally a stage?

Do you guys know what this normally is?

Hi. I'm Brian. There we -- There we --

There we --

There we go.

Let's never say "Now."

-Let's never say "Now." -[ Laughs ] -[ Laughs ]

-[ Laughs ]

That's a cool tattoo, by the way. I really like that.

He's just making up talk just waiting for it to happen.

I'd love to congratulate you on that.

Is that the sort of thing you congratulate people

on, a tattoo?

Oh. I can't do it yet, though.

Now would be a good time for "now."

♪♪

[ Laughter ]

All right, well, good talking to you.

All right, well...

[ Laughter ]

Joe: Now. [ Laughter ] [ Laughter ]

Congratulations on that tattoo!

[ Laughter ]

Now was the time after I left and said goodbye.

Of course.

[ Laughter ]

[Bleep] almighty. What are you guys doing to me? you guys doing to me?

you guys doing to me?

Now!

I love these shoes, too.

I don't know where you got them, but I think they're great.

Congratulations on getting those shoes.

What the hell were you guys doing? you guys doing?

you guys doing?

-Oh. Now. -[Bleep]

I didn't mean to leave out your shoes, man.

Congratulations on those, bro. They're really cool.

Nice! Sweet. Thank you. Sweet. Thank you.

Sweet. Thank you.

[ Laughter ]

What, you guys think I'm afraid to run?

For more infomation >> Impractical Jokers: Inside Jokes - Q's Over-Congratulations | truTV - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

dream league soccer 17 game mobile | Txu GO - Duration: 8:32.

For more infomation >> dream league soccer 17 game mobile | Txu GO - Duration: 8:32.

-------------------------------------------

Video Surfaces of Safaree Samuels Being Attacked by Meek Mill's Crew - Duration: 1:48.

Hey guys for Complex News, I'm Natasha Martinez.

Nicki Minaj's ex Safaree Samuels posted a video Friday night claiming that he was jumped

by Meek Mill and some of his crew in West Hollywood.

And while clips of the alleged altercation started surfacing on social media, people

online were still skeptical if Safaree was telling the truth.

Well now, thanks to TMZ, a clear video shows the Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood cast member

being assaulted just after Meek Mill exits an approaching SUV.

The

altercation is believed to have happened at DJ Khaled's pre-BET Awards party at a venue

in West Hollywood.

In the video we see Safaree talking with people before two men appear to emerge from Meek's

SUV.

They chase Safaree across the street, and land a few punches.

The scuffle briefly continued before Safaree escaped and a man who appears to be one of

his associates was roughed up against a nearby wall.

Nicki Minaj and Safaree split in 2014, but the two continue to be linked, mainly due

to the ongoing accusations that Safaree ghostwrites for Nicki.

Several years ago Meek and Safaree traded verbal shots back and forth and Safaree has

claimed that Meek was "a big part" of the reason his relationship with Nicki ended.

As for Meek he may have addressed the altercation, hinting at it with some Instagram captions

saying that he isn't paying attention to anyone making up distractions, but that he is in

the studio finishing his album.

That's your news for now, for more of today's trending stories subscribe to Complex on YouTube.

For Complex News, I'm Natasha Martinez.

For more infomation >> Video Surfaces of Safaree Samuels Being Attacked by Meek Mill's Crew - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Pediatric Physical Therapy for Babies #49: Crawling Up Stairs - Duration: 1:49.

Hi!

My name is Amy Sturkey.

I am a pediatric physical therapist with almost 30 years of clinical experience.

I am here with Colton, who is a typically developing 13 month old.

We are working on crawling up stairs.

These are not the best stairs, but it is what I got.

So, it is what we are going to do.

It is probably the kind of thing you will rig up at home.

The first one is pretty unstable, but we are going to put him on his knees at the bottom.

I am going to help him put one leg up.

He comes up.

He goes to the next one.

He needs to put...He wants to put that...You really don't want to put that in your mouth

now.

Thanks.

Okay.

And you put him up here and one knee on.

Uh-uh.

Then, let's see if we can go ahead and get his hands up to the next one.

A lot of times I put a foot up on this one, but I am going to skip it because that one

is unstable.

We are going to go up onto the next step.

Now we are going to do what I would have done right there.

Up and crawl up one last step.

Go ahead sweetie.

Put this knee on.

Oh, that one?

Okay.

And he is up again.

So usually I put up a knee, a knee, and put up a foot.

Come up, and then put a knee, and a knee and then come up.

(Scream!)

That is how I work on stair climbing from crawling.

Anyway, the king and I are done.

Thanks a lot.

Bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét