Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 6, 2017

Youtube daily Jun 25 2017

Yeah, I don't really wear my cowboy boots all that often in Europe.

Or at all.

Hey everyone! I'm Dana and you're watching Wanted Adventure Living Abroad.

When I moved from the U.S. to Europe, I lived first in the Czech Republic and then a year

later moved to Germany, and I did my best to pack things that I thought I would use

here, but yeah, there were definitely a few things that I could have just left in Florida.

When I moved to Prague, I had a cell phone.

And I thought that maybe, hopefully, possibly I would be able to just switch out the cards

and use my old cell phone in the Czech Republic and avoid having to pay to buy a new one.

But yeah, that didn't end up happening.

I didn't even use it once.

When I got to Prague, I asked around and I got a few confusing answers about that maybe

it would be possible if I found someone to unlock my phone.

But I had no idea what that meant.

And so I just realized that it would just be way easier and way quicker to just shell

out some money for a new phone.

So I got the cheapest pre-paid one that was available.

I think it was like 20 dollars.

And I never even turned on the cell phone that I brought with me.

These are the cowboy boots that I brought with me to Europe simply because I love them

so much.

I knew when I packed them that wearing them would cause me to very clearly stick out as

someone not from Europe, but I wanted to bring them anyway.

I don't know, I have some kind of attachment to them.

I just really like how they look, I don't know why.

And even though I have worn them I think once, maybe, in the past 8 years, I still keep them around.

I just don't have the heart to get rid of them yet.

My high heels, however, are another story.

Along with my cowboy boots, I also packed several pairs of heels.

Which I cannot hold up and show you in this video because after mentioning these heels

in the Q&A video that I did, I got rid of them.

All gone! Bye bye heels. And I do not miss them one bit.

Like I said in the Q&A, I can barely walk on heels on flat streets in the U.S., let

alone on my beloved cobblestone streets here in Europe.

So those heels have kicked the curb.

Huh? Heels...kicked the curb. Yeah, okay. Time to move on now.

In the U.S. your transcript is a copy of your academic record, like what courses you took,

what grades you got.

And I ordered and paid for I think 3 sealed copies of my high school transcripts, and

I also printed off several copies of my full university transcript, thinking that someone

would maybe want to see them at some point.

For a job or an internship or something, anything.

Nope, no interest whatsoever in seeing what grade I got in my ninth grade earth space

science class.

But they were happy to see a copy of my university diploma, so I was glad that I brought a few

copies of that with me.

Before leaving the U.S. I did my research.

I read up about it online.

I went to the local electronics store with my amazing expensive hair straightener twice

to make sure I was buying the "right thing."

And everyone that I talked to and everything that I read said I should be able to convert

the electricity coming out of the wall in the Czech Republic, and successfully use my

electronic device.

But alas, I got to my hotel in Prague, plugged the thing in, turned on my hair straightener.

And for a moment it started to heat up, and I thought that everything was going to work.

But then there was this little noise and a little smoke coming from the hair straightener,

and then it went cold, never to turn on again.

So my question for you is: What have you brought with you to another country or also to another

city, thinking that you would need it, but you didn't?

Please let me know in the comments below.

Thanks so much for watching.

I really hope that you enjoyed this video.

And also a big thank you so much to our patrons on Patreon, who help make these videos possible.

Thank you so much for your support.

If you would like to check out our Patreon page, you can find a link to that down in

the description box below.

Until next time, auf Wiedersehen!

I had, like, lots of excitement at the beginning and then just stopped.

Ninth grade earth space science class.

Also printed off...

Alright I'm kind of going on and on with that.

For more infomation >> 6 Useless Things I Brought to Europe, BUT NEVER NEEDED - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

Fun Pet Care Kids Games - Pony Sister Makeover Learn Colors Doctor Hospital Gameplay for Children - Duration: 11:19.

We have a lot of works to to!

For more infomation >> Fun Pet Care Kids Games - Pony Sister Makeover Learn Colors Doctor Hospital Gameplay for Children - Duration: 11:19.

-------------------------------------------

Nafs Aisa K 4 Shadiyan Karne Par Majboor Kare | Nafs Ki Sakhti Na Jhukay Na Rukay | Health Tips in U - Duration: 2:26.

Nafs Aisa K 4 Shadiyan Karne Par Majboor Kare | Nafs Ki Sakhti Na Jhukay Na Rukay | Health Tips in U

For more infomation >> Nafs Aisa K 4 Shadiyan Karne Par Majboor Kare | Nafs Ki Sakhti Na Jhukay Na Rukay | Health Tips in U - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

HTC U11 Review: Bigger, Better, Shinier - Duration: 8:56.

Let's just jump right in.

It's been a rough start for HTC this year,

but they're really hoping that the new HTC U11 can turn things around.

From the name you can already tell that it's a continuation of the new U series, and the

successor to the HTC 10.

Not the most elegant name, but it sort of works.

Looking at the back of the phone,

it's off to a great start.

It has the same premium metal and glass design found on the HTC U series earlier this year.

You can tell that HTC really wants to impress people with their design,

quoting from their website,

Basically, it's very shiny, very pretty.

You really have to see it in person to appreciate the details.

For the most part,

it continues the tradition of well-built phones from HTC.

The whole phone feels like a precious gem with curves all around the phone,

and it is finally also water and dust resistant.

This is a very important move considering all of HTC's major competitors are doing it too.

Turn the phone around,

and yeah, the bezels are pretty big.

You know, I really do like the taller displays from the S8 or G6.

They're easier to type one-handed,

and the thin bezels looks really good.

But when it comes to day to day usage,

the traditional 16:9 screen still works just fine.

Something I do like here, is that HTC stuck to all black front panels no matter the colour

of the phone.

It's a personal preference, but I think it makes the bezel look a bit more bearable.

Like most flagship devices these days, the display is good looking in all lighting conditions,

and the fingerprint sensor works really well too.

But I do have a minor complaint about how the sensor and the capacitive buttons are

placed a bit lower.

It looks a little bit off, and it is a bit harder to reach on a phone this size.

I also feel like maybe they could have just used little dots as the capacitive buttons

to keep the look a bit cleaner.

That would allow an option for the buttons to be switched around for those who have been

corrupted by Samsung's button placement.

But I'm really just nitpicking here.

If you've been following recent HTC devices,

you'll know that they have switched to a different Boomsound speakers setup.

There are still two speakers, one at the top for the high and mids, and one at the bottom

for the bass.

You can sort of still get dual channel if you change it to theatre mode,

but the bottom speaker is doing most of the work here so it's going to sound a bit unbalanced.

Anyway, the main thing is, it still sounds great.

It gets really loud, and sound quality is pretty good.

So for any sort of multimedia content,

it's going to be a really enjoyable experience.

HTC is also really hoping that you'll like their new USB Type-C USonic earbuds.

They even threw in features like Active Noise Cancellation,

and the earbuds can even personalise the audio to your ears.

They do sound pretty good for bundled earbuds, but for some folks,

it's probably still not enough to make them forget about the missing 3.5mm audio jack.

HTC does include an adapter,

but for me I'll rather just go wireless and save myself the hassle.

It's using the latest Snapdragon 835 chipset from Qualcomm,

and if you've seen my review for the Sony Xperia XZ Premium,

you'll know that it performs really well.

It's the same here for the U11.

I get smooth gameplay on pretty much all of the games that I've tested on the phone,

and app launches really quickly too.

You may have noticed something a little bit off when I listed the specs earlier,

and it's not a mistake.

A couple of countries are getting 128GB of storage with 6GB of RAM,

and Singapore happens to be one of them.

Anyway, back on track.

HTC's Sense UI has been getting leaner in recent years.

It still has a bit of HTC design elements and features,

but HTC has switched to mostly Google's default apps rather than making duplicates

of their own.

The performance is really good, with fast touch response and smooth animations.

Unlike the U Ultra which had slightly disappointing battery life,

the 3,000mAh battery here on the U11 actually is quite alright.

I wished it could be a bit bigger for a phone this size, but it is able to last me a day

of use.

For heavier usage though, I'll need a quick top up by evening.

HTC really hyped up the camera performance of the HTC U11,

and for the most part it is really good.

The 12MP rear camera dubbed UltraPixel 3 comes with tons of good stuff.

Like big pixel size, wider aperture, up to 5-axis optical image stabilisation,

and even a dual-pixel autofocus system like we've seen on Samsung devices.

So as expected, the images taken on this phone looks really good.

Images generally have pleasing and good looking colours with nice details.

With the new Auto HDR Boost mode,

it improves the dynamic range for more challenging lighting conditions as well as better noise reduction.

In low light, the camera performs well with nice image processing.

But one thing that annoys me is that it has the tendency to go for a slightly brighter image.

So for a lot of the shots with street lighting,

I have to manually push the exposure down a little so that it looks more natural,

and so that it doesn't clip the highlights.

I really hope that this is something that HTC will tweak with a software update,

because it can get annoying very quickly if you shoot a lot of photos in lowlight.

Anyway, the 16MP front camera is decent too in case you're curious.

The only minor annoyance is that when there is not enough light,

auto HDR tend to make the shot look blurry and a little unnatural.

Turning it off makes the shot look a bit darker,

but sharper and more pleasing to look at.

For video recording, it records 4K footage up to 6 minutes per clip.

However if you are looking for more stable footage, you'll have to switch to Full HD

recording instead.

But the most interesting feature is actually the audio recording.

It has a 4-microphone array which records what HTC calls 3D Audio.

So let's say if I zoom into a particular area in the video, you can actually hear it

focus and enhance the audio from that region.

So if you're recording a live performance,

it's actually a really nice feature to have.

To sum up the camera portion, the thing that you have to understand,

is that camera quality can be subjective.

Everyone's taste is a little bit different.

For me personally, the HTC U11 doesn't get my pick for my favourite smartphone camera

experience,

but it is still a very good experience.

And I'm sure for some folks it could be their favourite.

What I can say is that for the majority of consumers out there,

you're not going to be disappointed with this camera.

Almost every flagship smartphone has their own unique features,

and the HTC U11 is no different.

HTC calls it Edge Sense, and it allows you to squeeze the phone for some shortcuts.

There are pressure sensors in the frame that can detect pressure,

so you can just squeeze the phone to activate certain functions.

Like take a screenshot, or launch an app.

There is a short squeeze and a long squeeze, and both are customisable.

In the camera app, you can do a squeeze to capture an image too,

and HTC is planning to add more features to make it more useful eventually.

Personally it's not really a feature that I find that useful because it is not a very

comfortable thing to do on this phone.

I have a feeling that it might be due to the design of the phone.

It's a pretty big phone, so people with smaller hands might not have as good a grip

on the phone.

Then when you look at the frame, it's slightly rounded too, and really thin.

So when squeezing the phone, even after setting the activation to require a lower pressure,

it still feels like I might drop the phone if I don't squeeze it properly.

Maybe it's just me.

There is actually another feature too called HTC Sense Companion,

which basically gives me suggestions from time to time in regards to battery life,

cleaning up the phone, the weather, recommendations, and things like that.

Again, this may be useful for some folks, but I find Google Assistant more useful.

In the end, the main reason to buy this phone to me,

is just how well it does all the basic things that you would expect from a smartphone today.

And it does all that, in a design that is very eye-catching.

HTC also priced the phone reasonably,

especially here in Singapore where it undercuts the Galaxy S8 and Xperia XZ Premium

while still offering more RAM and storage.

The unique features that HTC is touting on the U11 doesn't quite hit the mark for me,

but the rest of the phone is good enough that it doesn't really matter.

For folks who wants a headphone jack, this might not be the best option.

But for everyone else, you're probably not going to be disappointed with this phone.

Thanks for watching this video,

if you liked it be sure to subscribe to the channel to see more smartphone reviews in

the future.

See you guys on the next one.

For more infomation >> HTC U11 Review: Bigger, Better, Shinier - Duration: 8:56.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with Motu Patlu and Soccer Balls for Children | Finger Family song - Duration: 2:01.

Learn Colors with Motu Patlu and Soccer Balls for Children | Finger Family song

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét