Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 6, 2017

Youtube daily Jun 25 2017

All of my work in the USSR foreign intelligence agencies was connected

not just with the Foreign Intelligence Service, but specifically with illegal intelligence.

I know this kind of people – they are special, with special characteristics, special convictions.

They are people of a special character.

Not everyone can give up their life, give up their loved ones,

leave their families and country for many, many years.

Not everyone can devote their lives to serving their home country.

Only the chosen ones can do this.

I say this without any exaggeration.

Employees of illegal intelligence live with such an approach to the cause,

to the country, to the people.

They are unique people.

I wish them happiness and prosperity.

I remember very well a conversation with one of my former colleagues

with whom I worked for many years on illegal work .

And when he returned, he worked with me,

a recent employee of the security forces, a beginning intelligence officer.

I asked him: 'San Sanych, you have worked here, worked so much,

and now you are here with me.

Is this okay with you?

You must have counted on something more?'

And he said: 'And I could have occupied another position,

the [intelligence] center suggested thatI do so,

but I did not want to.

Because I consider it a personal reward that my motherland entrusted me with performing

a function that no one else can perform but me.

This is the biggest reward I have earned, and I must thank my motherland for it.

For more infomation >> 'Unique people': Putin recalls KGB times, wishes deep-cover agents prosperity (ENG SUBTITLES) - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

India, Russia Finalize New Roadmap For Defence Cooperation - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> India, Russia Finalize New Roadmap For Defence Cooperation - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

100 Triệu Tiền Thuốc Không Bằng Trồng Loại Cây Này Trong Nhà 100 Người thì 99 Người Không Biết ... - Duration: 15:14.

For more infomation >> 100 Triệu Tiền Thuốc Không Bằng Trồng Loại Cây Này Trong Nhà 100 Người thì 99 Người Không Biết ... - Duration: 15:14.

-------------------------------------------

Supercar Lamborghini | Lamborghini cars | Children learn coloring cars Lamborghinis - Duration: 7:43.

For more infomation >> Supercar Lamborghini | Lamborghini cars | Children learn coloring cars Lamborghinis - Duration: 7:43.

-------------------------------------------

IF YOU SING YOU LOSE | BOLLYWOOD SONGS 2017 - Duration: 4:02.

IF YOU SING YOU LOSE | BOLLYWOOD SONGS 2017

IF YOU SING YOU LOSE | BOLLYWOOD SONGS 2017

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét