Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 8, 2018

Youtube daily Aug 25 2018

Donald Trump recently referred to the White House, his entire administration, as a "smooth-running

machine."

That phrase actually got me thinking a little bit.

If you took away the Mueller investigation, if you took away the New York State Attorney

General investigation, basically any investigation involving Trump or his family, if none of

those existed and we were just looking at how this government was operating right now,

the phrase, "smooth-running machine," wouldn't even enter your vocabulary.

The reason I say that we have to pretend these investigations aren't going on, to just look

at the administration, is because let's face it, basically since day one of the Trump administration,

there have been the claims that he is an illegitimate president, the electoral college needs to

go, and all of that.

We've kind of focused on a lot of the noise.

Most of the noise is very important and accurate.

It is.

But even if none of those things happened and we were to just look at what this administration

has done, it is 100% an unmitigated disaster.

Think about this.

Think of the number of people within the Trump administration, both current and former actually,

who are under investigation.

Again, not even the Mueller investigation or any of that stuff.

Just under investigation because of things they did since taking office.

Ryan Zinke at the Interior Department.

Scott Pruitt, formerly of the EPA.

Ben Carson is also under investigation, as is Betsy DeVos.

Oh, and let's not forget Wilbur Ross, the Commerce Secretary, who's also under investigation.

Oh, that reminds me, that guy Steven Mnuchin, Treasury Secretary, also under investigation.

Literally every head or former head of every major division of the government controlled

by the executive branch is under investigation.

Does that sound like a "smooth-running machine" to you?

Again, none of that even has anything to do with the potential collusion or treason or

whatever it is.

None of it.

This is just the whole incompetence that Donald Trump brought to the Oval Office.

Not the corruption.

Just the incompetence.

That's one thing we really have to start focusing on a little more.

Maybe the Mueller investigation gives us something to get rid of Donald Trump.

Maybe it doesn't.

I mean, odds are pretty good that it's going to give us something, but we have to be prepared

if it doesn't.

That's what the Democrats, to me, are lacking right now.

They're not talking about the incompetence.

They're talking about the investigations.

You can do both.

You can talk about how he didn't drain the swamp.

He filled it to its highest levels ever.

You can talk about the fact that he has had the highest staff turnover than any other

president in history.

More people have quit his administration, at this point, 18, 19 months in, than have

ever quit in administration during that same time period.

Nobody wants to work with this man.

I wonder why?

Those are things that we should be talking about.

Those are things that matter.

There are no experienced people in Washington, D.C., who want to go and work for the Trump

administration.

The people who have left the administration can't seem to find work anywhere else.

People like Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Kellyanne Conway are getting paid our tax dollars to

go out and lie to us every single day.

There is so much to talk about with the incompetence and overall just internal implosion of this

entire Trump administration without even having to crack the surface on all of his criminal

investigations going on into the man right now.

But it all underscores the larger point.

Donald Trump claims that he is running a "smooth-running machine," and nothing could be further from

the truth.

Every corner you look in, in this administration, you find corruption, you find incompetence,

and you happen to find another investigation because Donald Trump really, really sucks

at finding people and hiring people to run the federal government.

For more infomation >> Even Without The Investigations, The Trump Administration Is A Complete DISASTER - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Tevin Williams – You Know (Prod by Ocean Beats) (Lyrics) [CC] - Duration: 3:23.

You know you know don't lie don't lie It's easy to see what you hide

I know I have what you been Looking for

You know I do cause you been searching

I don't need to try so hard to be different Standing out in front of crowds

Rapping while they listen They fuck with the vision

I fuck with 'em too Bitch its nysom entertainment

Come fuck with the crew We been working on them looney tunes

Buggz bunnies bugging out Haters better daffy duck

Before I fucking knock 'em out I can sell sand in a drought

So selling tickets is a piece a cake That's why my shows be packed out

They loving what I cook & bake Lately I've been on edge

Fear of going nowhere Opt to go to Houston

I should do a show there Life is just unfair

Sometimes there's no sun here Im looking forward to the days

I shine like im one swear I'm gone need a new fit

I'm gone need a new bitch Cause lately all I been doing is dropping that new shit

Use to be a nuisance now they want my two cents

I'll change that to a dollar have 'em watching How I move tense

You know you know don't lie don't lie It's easy to see what you hide

I know I have what you been Looking for

You know I do cause you been searching

You know you know don't lie don't lie It's easy to see what you hide

I know I have what you been Looking for

You know I do cause you been searching

Girl please don't be like that (please don't) You know I'll be right back (I hope)

If not then hate me so (alright) Cause I'm not what you control

But if I was You would love me I'd be your only buddy

We'd sleep together every night And life would be so lovely

To you not to me Thats a future I can't see

Especially when your spazzing out Because I'm never what you see

Since im hanging out late nights with other Who wanna be like those up in the sky

Tryna soar really high I can't have you waiting for me in a room

as you cry So I rather you live happy with some other

fucking guy Who isn't selfish like me

Who would hold you as you sleep Who stands by your side no matter what every week

And I don't wanna let you go of Your thinking that's the case

I just wanna see us happy In the future where were placed

You know you know don't lie don't lie It's easy to see what you hide

I know I have what you been Looking for

You know I do cause you been searching

You know you know don't lie don't lie It's easy to see what you hide

I know I have what you been Looking for

You know I do cause you been searching

For more infomation >> Tevin Williams – You Know (Prod by Ocean Beats) (Lyrics) [CC] - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Cheb Adjel goulou l ma Tzawejni Remix Platinum قولوا لما تزوجني روميكس - Duration: 4:51.

For more infomation >> Cheb Adjel goulou l ma Tzawejni Remix Platinum قولوا لما تزوجني روميكس - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

Lets Draw 'Iron Man with Infinity Gauntlet' - Digital Painting - Timelapse - Avengers - Duration: 3:29.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE !

Hit the Like button..

Subscribe for more...

For more infomation >> Lets Draw 'Iron Man with Infinity Gauntlet' - Digital Painting - Timelapse - Avengers - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

See We Came As Romans Frontman Kyle Pavone's Final Instagram Photo - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> See We Came As Romans Frontman Kyle Pavone's Final Instagram Photo - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Brainwashed Liberals Attack Trump on Hurricane Lane Response Before It Even Hits - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> Brainwashed Liberals Attack Trump on Hurricane Lane Response Before It Even Hits - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

The Last Person Trump Ever Expected Just Stabbed Him In The Back - Duration: 3:48.

For more infomation >> The Last Person Trump Ever Expected Just Stabbed Him In The Back - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Hoenn Pokemon that NEED a Mega Evolution w/Monkiez FT. MysticUmbreon - Duration: 8:30.

For more infomation >> Top 5 Hoenn Pokemon that NEED a Mega Evolution w/Monkiez FT. MysticUmbreon - Duration: 8:30.

-------------------------------------------

CNN 'Mysteriously' Suspends Pundit After Trump Praises Him - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> CNN 'Mysteriously' Suspends Pundit After Trump Praises Him - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Selena Gomez and Cardi B Tease New Single With DJ Snake, Ozuna - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Selena Gomez and Cardi B Tease New Single With DJ Snake, Ozuna - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

우월 잔인 인도네시아 한국 女 축구의 강력함에 경악 - Duration: 4:42.

For more infomation >> 우월 잔인 인도네시아 한국 女 축구의 강력함에 경악 - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Democrats strip superdelegates of power and reform caucuses in 'historic' move - Duration: 6:52.

For more infomation >> Democrats strip superdelegates of power and reform caucuses in 'historic' move - Duration: 6:52.

-------------------------------------------

Phil Mickelson responds to fan after stuffing tee shot close - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> Phil Mickelson responds to fan after stuffing tee shot close - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

BENEFITS OF TEASEL GOURD | Bd Health, চোখের দৃষ্টি শক্তি ভাল রাখতে ও চোখের ছানি পরা রোধ করতে কাঁকরোল - Duration: 3:32.

BENEFITS OF TEASEL GOURD

BENEFITS OF TEASEL GOURD

BENEFITS OF TEASEL GOURD

BENEFITS OF TEASEL GOURD

BENEFITS OF TEASEL GOURD

BENEFITS OF TEASEL GOURD

BENEFITS OF TEASEL GOURD

BENEFITS OF TEASEL GOURD

BENEFITS OF TEASEL GOURD

BENEFITS OF TEASEL GOURD

BENEFITS OF TEASEL GOURD

BENEFITS OF TEASEL GOURD

BENEFITS OF TEASEL GOURD

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét