Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 8, 2018

Youtube daily Aug 27 2018

[♪ INTRO]

Hey, you know all those chores that you probably have to do?

Dishes, laundry, vacuuming?

Yeah, they're not important.

You should probably just forget about them.

I don't know if you actually feel any more motivated now... but reverse psychology is the idea

that you can persuade someone to do something by telling them not to do it.

It might seem like something that only works in cartoons, like a big red button that says

"DO NOT PUSH."

But researchers have studied reverse psychology and it does seem to have an effect on real people in certain situations.

When scientists talk about reverse psychology, they focus on something called reactance.

You know that "you can't tell me what to do!" feeling?

That's reactance.

This idea was first proposed in 1966, in a paper on psychological reactance theory that

synthesized a lot of thoughts and research about this internal process.

The author suggested that when we're given instructions to do a particular thing, we feel our freedom of choice becoming restricted.

For example, on your own, you can choose to do whatever you want — watch a movie, go to the park, eat a corndog...

But when you're told to do something specific, your freedom to choose other things feels like it's more limited.

Psychologically, that can be uncomfortable.

And that discomfort can motivate you to fight back to regain that freedom of choice.

So you might disobey.

Like, "No Mom, I'm not going to clean my room.

I'm going to, probably sort my Magic: The Gathering cards!"

If we are talking about me back in a high school.

Even if you didn't even want to sort your Magic: The Gathering cards, more options lead to less discomfort.

Of course, reverse psychology isn't just a thing for rebellious kids.

The research is mixed on whether younger or older people might be more susceptible to stronger reactance,

and it's tricky to compare ages because of other life factors.

But psychologists do know that people of all ages experience reactance, and in lots of situations

— from taking advice from a friend, to listening to a public health message.

For example, when the US drinking age was legally raised to 21 in the 1980s,

psychologists noted behavioral changes between college students of different ages.

One survey looked at 3,375 college students during the academic year between 1987 and 1988.

And they found that 81% of the students who were younger than 21 drank, versus 75% of students who were 21 and over.

Underage students also reportedly drank more heavily.

24% were considered more likely to make risky decisions or to be heavy drinkers — basically, having a lot of drinks fairly often.

Only 15% of legal drinkers were in this category.

You wouldn't expect such a drastic difference without some cause.

And sure, there are a lot of factors that go into the decision to drink.

But the researchers suggest that this trend was partially because students were reacting to limited freedom,

to re-establish a sense that they could choose whether to drink or not.

Another survey looked at 2,142 students from 10 schools in 1990.

And they saw significant differences in alcohol use if people were 21 or not, but not other drug use.

The researchers say that further supports the idea of reactance, because the changing drinking age was a big deal to behavioral freedom.

The kicker is, reactance can cause people to go against lots of best interests.

Even ignoring medical treatment plans from doctors.

A 2014 study that looked at depressed patients found a strong link between high levels of

reactance and refusal to take medications.

119 psychiatric outpatients being treated for depression were asked to fill out a number

of questionnaires, assessing their psychological reactance, how in control they felt, self-efficacy,

and how well they were adhering to the medications they'd been prescribed.

And their responses showed a distinct negative correlation between reactance and medication adherence.

In other words, stronger reactance meant they followed their treatment plan less.

The authors of the study concluded that it might be helpful for mental health professionals

to find ways to communicate with patients that avoid creating high levels of reactance.

One strategy could be giving patients more tools to make decisions,

instead of explicitly telling them to do or think something.

For example, Motivational Enhancement Therapy emphasizes patients' freedom of choice.

And these kinds of therapies are often used to treat cases of drug abuse or alcoholism.

Rather than a therapist pushing a particular choice, like, "stop taking all those drugs, dude,"

the therapist and patient work through the pros and cons of each approach to the issue.

This way, the patient hopefully feels less limited, and reactance is less likely.

Ideally, they're more likely to carefully weigh all the strategies and choose to take steps towards recovery.

We've all heard about this, you have to make people think it was their idea.

Reactance is just one of many factors that affects how likely someone is to take advice

— it's not a surefire way to persuade anyone.

But if you're feeling lucky with a stubborn nephew, who knows, maybe a little reverse psychology will do the trick.

Thank you for watching this episode of Scishow Psych!

If you enjoyed this video, definitely don't leave a comment, and don't you dare,

don't you dare subscribe!

[♪ OUTRO ]

For more infomation >> How Does Reverse Psychology Work? - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

US Chamber Of Commerce Launches Attack Ads To Sway Midterm Voters - Duration: 3:05.

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce has decided that they're no longer going to be sitting on the

benches, on the sidelines, and they're getting out into the field to help Republicans win

the 2018 midterm elections.

This past Friday, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce released their very first attack ad against

Democrat Claire McCaskill, because McCaskill dared vote against the Republican tax cut

package.

That's what's at the heart of this video.

That's why they're going after Claire McCaskill.

Well, that and the fact that her area is considered a toss up.

She could very easily lose so they're targeting these weakened Democrats like McCaskill.

Although considering the fact that McCaskill's obviously a very much corporate Democrat,

and yet she's getting heat from this corporate owned entity, the Chamber of Commerce just

because she voted against the tax cut package, but here's the thing, the Chamber of Commerce

is going to be doing this to other vulnerable Democrats all throughout the country as we

head into November.

They think that they can convince voters that, "Oh, this Democrat didn't want to give you

a tax cut.

They're horrible.

Vote for the Republicans.

They love cutting taxes."

Here's the problem with that approach, Chamber of Commerce.

Everybody kind of already realizes that the Republican tax cut was a complete scam.

They know they're not getting raises.

They know that the few people who got bonuses that it was just a one time thing because

the corporations have already spilled the beans on it, not to mention conservative think

tanks have also released studies in recent weeks showing that average American workers

will get approximately zero dollars from the Republican tax cut plan.

All a vulnerable Democrat has to do is run those reports in an ad and it nullifies what

you're doing.

People in this country are not as stupid as groups like the Chamber of Commerce would

like to believe.

We're actually a little bit smarter than that.

Most of us can read the news.

Most of us can see these reports.

We understand what's actually happening, but more importantly, even if you don't read the

news, even if you don't watch it on TV, you still get a paycheck and you look at that

and you know that nothing has changed.

You didn't get more money from your employer giving you a raise.

Your taxes didn't go down.

They're still taking out the same amount from your checks but not from your boss' checks,

and we understand that.

You want to run attack ads against Democrats because they didn't vote for the tax cut bill?

Be my guest, Chamber of Commerce, because most people in this country understand that

that bill was an absolute disaster, and if they want to know who voted against it so

they can vote for them, they you Chamber of Commerce, are doing their homework for them.

Good luck with that.

For more infomation >> US Chamber Of Commerce Launches Attack Ads To Sway Midterm Voters - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Toma esta VITAMINA y estarás al 100% para tu PAREJA - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> Toma esta VITAMINA y estarás al 100% para tu PAREJA - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Game of Thrones Season 8 Teaser- FIRST LOOK BREAKDOWN! - Duration: 4:02.

Hello Everyone.

Welcome to UBM.

Your one stop for book and TV series reviews.

HBO has released a new video with clips from Game of Thrones and a few other shows.

So I've compiled all of the Game of thrones clips from the video, and slowed down the

last few clips for you, since it went really fast in the video.

I post another videos every Saturday at 07:00 pm IST or at 09:30 am EST.

So make sure to subscribe this channel and also click on the bell icon to get notifications

from my channel.

And I want to thank you Aaron Arguelles for contributing to my channel on Patreon.

So, as you can see, most of these clips contain scenes from season 7, like the scenes of Dany,

Jon, Davos etc at Dragonstone, or Gendry fighting the Goldcloaks in King's Landing or Jaime,

Drogon, & Dany in the spoils of war.

You can also see a glimpse of Cersei, Bran, & Jon coming out of water in Beyond the Wall

episode.

But aside from these clips of season 7.

We also got see the very first clip of season 8 in this video.

As you can see, there is ONE clip where Jon is hugging Sansa.

The last time Jon had met Sansa, they were at Castle Black.

But behind Sansa, you can see the balcony from where Sansa and LF watched Jon leave

in season 7.

Also, the first time they met, Winter was only arriving in Westeros, so Jon wasn't

wearing any cloaks but in this clip, you can see Jon wearing the same cloak he was wearing

in the episode in which he left Winterfell for Dragonstone.

The last time we saw Jon, he was on his way back to Winterfell on a ship with Dany and

Tyrion.

I've already discussed the possible routes they will take in my "Dany's journey & Predictions

part 2" and my "Winterfell Updates" videos.

I discussed in those videos how Jon and Dany will go to White harbour first and then will

meet the Dothraki on the king's road before heading towards Winterfell.

Either this will happen on screen or off screen.

Either way, Jon will and Dany will arrive together at Winterfell.

A lot has happened since Jon was last in Winterfell.

In the end of Season 7, Sansa has killed Little Finger, and Sam and Bran have figured out

Jon's real name and his true parentage.

So I guess it's not too far to assume that Sansa also might know that Jon is a Targaryen.

Now is it just me or does Sansa look really unhappy in this clip?

I don't think the fact that Jon is a Targaryen would be enough to make Sansa unhappy after

his safe return.

So I guess it's safe to assume that her unhappy look might have something to do with

Dany and Tyrion arriving with Jon.

So, what do you think of this new clip and what do you think the look on Sansa's face

means?

Don't forget to tell us your thoughts in the comments.

If you liked this video, please click on the like button below, share the video and subscribe

to my channel.

Have a great Day.

Bye Bye..

For more infomation >> Game of Thrones Season 8 Teaser- FIRST LOOK BREAKDOWN! - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Bike Stunts - Extreme 🌟 New Android Game August 2018 - Duration: 8:19.

Bike Stunts - Extreme 🌟 New Android Game August 2018

For more infomation >> Bike Stunts - Extreme 🌟 New Android Game August 2018 - Duration: 8:19.

-------------------------------------------

Hip Hop Artist Destiny Roberts Empowers Youth Through Music - Duration: 4:56.

- I'm Destiny Roberts

and I am an artist, musician and entrepreneur.

Oh, do you need me to turn off the AC?

- [Man] Oh, yeah.

♪ Can't nobody do it like me ♪

♪ I'll be all over from the land to the sea ♪

- I make music just 'cause I come from a family

of musicians and it was kinda something

that was embedded within the household.

My brother had his own studio set up in his room,

so since I was young, before I guess, around the age

of 10 was when I started getting into doing music

and it was just something that my family did.

So, I kind of had that naturally,

like I had a want to do music and make music.

♪ Whoa, thought I was done with the madness, ♪

♪ make you believe in some magic ♪

♪ I be like poof and I'm gone. Then, I'm back to the moon ♪

♪ I'm so pumpin' I'm out of this planet ♪

♪ But so down to Earth Yeah I am out of this Earth ♪

♪ Yeah I am so on this Earth ♪

♪ If you do not get it, really I cannot explain ♪

♪ Yeah we're just given our birth yeah ♪

♪ Taken up, blastin' up. Holla what you want ♪

♪ I don't start the front. I eat blow to blow ♪

♪ They go butt to blunt ♪

♪ I be like the high, escalate to my ♪

♪ Moon melanin mami comin' ... ♪

I use my music to express myself and to just

let all the things that's inside of me come out.

'Cause I feel like everyone has greatness inside of them

but they have to kind of dig it out.

So I feel like with music, that's one way that I can dig

all of that kind of creative things inside of me out.

It's at the, are you at the Cabooze?

(laughing)

Working on a little something but,

I'll be there kind of soonish.

Don't kill me, the doors supposed to open at 8:00.

I am performing, I don't, I go on like around 11:00.

Man, y'all some on time ass people.

Usually people don't

- I hate you

- People don't usually come on time.

(mumbling)

I look at music as seeds that you plant in peoples lives.

And, so like, I try to use that

to plant positive seeds in peoples lives.

So I try to encourage people.

I try to empower people and remind them of who they are.

Celebration

- [Student] We hope to see you there.

- Wait, you should

- [Student] What? I'll show you that part.

- You should!

- [Student] All right, cool.

Now we got the bars. Now we gotta get the beat poppin'

- [Destiny] I pretty much teach kids

how to do video and music production.

And at SPNN, I come in on Monday's.

At the end of it is to have this theme song

for this event that they're throwing.

We made the beat, and we wrote the lyrics, and like,

next week I'm gonna come back and then teach them

how to record themselves so they'll actually record.

It gives them an opportunity to look at

possible future careers or get them to see themselves

as something more than what they think they can be

and get them to see their potential.

And it's like, there's so many things

you could do in this world,

this is one thing that you can do.

Like you don't have to live a life where you work a 9-5 job

and you do this and that, and it's just like this routine.

It's just like, me being who I am,

and catering to girls that look like me.

For them to see that their future can be, just full of

opportunities and full of anything they want it to be.

♪Steady yeah, got it I be on think ♪

♪ I got it, only got it 'cause of God ♪

♪ I got a thing, I'm coming ♪

♪ He gave me grace, I gave the best of me ♪

♪ I don't know, I'm feeling like this is my destiny ♪

♪ Kill 'em, that's just how I feel ♪

♪ Working up, just tryna build 'em ♪

♪ Make the mil, I might as well ♪

♪ 'aint stopping over mighty Him ♪

♪ Might just face the light in Him ♪

♪ He got my back, the light of Him ♪

♪ I got my drop and I was sinning ♪

♪ Yeah I got it minus him ♪

♪ Can I get, when I switch it up and be like ♪

♪ Damn girl, what you doing uh huh yeah ♪

♪ That's just how I move, that's just what I do ♪

♪ That's just how I groove, that's just how I get it ♪

♪ And I 'aint stopping til they know my name ♪

♪ Say my name they gonna know my face ♪

♪ And every single time that I'm at the place ♪

♪ I gots no time to work a 9-5 ♪

♪ Uh uh I 'aint about that life ♪

♪ 'cause this little light of mine, I'mma let it shine ♪

♪ I'mma work for me, working for my dreams ♪

♪ Ask me who I'm ... ♪

For more infomation >> Hip Hop Artist Destiny Roberts Empowers Youth Through Music - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

MSNBC Gets Rare Ratings Win over Fox News Based on Nothing - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> MSNBC Gets Rare Ratings Win over Fox News Based on Nothing - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Manu Ginobili Announces Retirement from NBA After 16 Seasons with Spurs | Bleacher Report - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> Manu Ginobili Announces Retirement from NBA After 16 Seasons with Spurs | Bleacher Report - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Should I Be Drinking a Superfood Green Drink? The power of Carotenoids. - Duration: 9:41.

PerfectGreens Organic Superfood Blend By BodyHealth

Hi, Dr. Minkoff here I want to talk about something that's very interesting in our

environment we're bombarded by free radicals. Sunshine, chemicals, dyes, heavy

metals, toxins, pesticides these all of these things come in the body as

positively charged unstable molecules that's what a free radical is. So if a

free radical is molecule has a positive charge on it and it's not a stable thing.

A stable thing has equal numbers of positives and negatives and so there's

no charge and it's a net zero. So if something comes in so just as an example

if you take sodium has a plus charge and chloride has a negative charge and you

put them together they make a happy couple because the one plus equals the

one minus and they're happy they're stable they're not reactive so in the

60s a radical with someone who is reactive they were burning down

buildings and blowing things up and making protests okay I was there I know

okay now that's a radical okay now and where there's plenty of radicals now we

have radical right radical left we have people who are unstable and they're

making noise someone who has. A molecule that has equal numbers of charges isn't

a radical it's a stable molecule so those things in the environment this is

a free radical and that's thing is not stable and he will not be happy unless

he can find a negative which is an electron

as a negative charge to go to that and now he's em and he's happy cuz his

pluses equal his minuses and he won't hurt anybody or he will burn any

buildings down or he won't tear the insides of your arteries apart so what

happens if this free radical enters here our cells lining the inside of your

arteries and this free radical comes in and he's unstable he's gonna grab an

electron from something and if he tears an electron off of the cell membrane

here sorry - he will then be okay but now this guy is left with an injury and

that injury requires repair because it's going to get inflamed and in many cases

in an artery the body's going to put like some cholesterol over the top to

provide a little bandage - to make sure that the injuries handled so in nature

what happens if you have a plant sitting out here and here's the sunshine and all

day long because radiation is a free radical event is the radiation is going

to hit that plant all day long and that plant can't put up an umbrella or put on

sunscreen or hide in the shade because it can't move and so these plants have

figured out a way to produce molecules which are anti free radicals and those

are called anti oxidants and what do they have in common they

have extra electrons they can donate to cause free radicals to not be radicals

so where do we get our antioxidants we get them from plants we get them from

fruits and vegetables with color and those are called carotenoids

from carotene and it's a class of molecules which are antioxidants in our

office a couple years ago we did a study to see do people have enough carotenoids

in their body to protect them from the free radicals that they're exposed to

because if they are protected from free radicals then the free radicals won't

injure their body it won't cause them to get damaged cells and inflammation and

so we had a very kind of interesting machine where you could put your hand up

against it and it would measure the level of carotenoids in the skin which

was correlated with a number of carotenoids in the blood and if you had

a number greater than 50 you had enough you were protected so if you walked in a

store and it was full of plastics and they were off gassing and you breathed

them in you had enough carotenoids or antioxidants to protect you against it

or you went and filled your carb with gas and you can you breathe gasoline

fumes and you could protect yourself from that so greater than 50 was right

but it required 8 to 12 servings a day of fruits and vegetables to reach that

amount and practically no one is eating that amount some people who are doing

daily juicing will reach it and they were greater than 50 but our practice

which caters to people who think differently and are

more health oriented the average was 18 so even in health-conscious people low

is normal we looked at children and the average children's level was 12 so these

kids were really bad and you know what qualifies in a school lunch four four

four carotenoids for vegetables is french fries and ketchup that's your two

vegetables and that makes it a legitimate meal okay so maybe that's not

going out of your house but that's what's going on in general so here's

what we did we did an experiment we said okay let's take a green drink in a

powder that has eight to ten servings it has actually ten servings of dehydrated

organic fruits and vegetables and we said okay every day takes one scoop of

this and put it on your salad in your smoothie in your soup it didn't matter

how you got it just take one scoop every day and we had everybody come back in

six weeks and weari measured their carotenoid levels using this skin method

and everyone was above 50 100% we did this on every patient for two years like

thousands of patients literally and it always worked so I can say to anybody

with your kids and yourself take one scoop of a concentrated green mixture

every day because it will protect you from free radical damage and it will

improve your health now the good ones have all organic certified fruits and

vegetable mixtures okay one scoop should equal about ten servings the very best

ones have some probiotics in them and they include things like turmeric and

other anti-inflammatory things at the same time too the fruits and vegetables

so that you get a nice blend and some of them have probiotic mixtures added to

them and those are even better and so you get this thing all together which

just makes any food a lot more healthy and in a pinch you're getting your basic

nutrition for the day in terms of antioxidants so take away ones take one

scoop take it every day have it in a smoothie most the the lot of these

tastes really good so they're easy to take it isn't like medicine and and

you'll be better and especially on your kids you know kids 12 way too low but

this is a way that you can ensure their nutrition to protect them alright hope

this helps

For more infomation >> Should I Be Drinking a Superfood Green Drink? The power of Carotenoids. - Duration: 9:41.

-------------------------------------------

FEC: Hillary Clinton Illegally Laundered $84 Million During Election - Duration: 13:18.

For more infomation >> FEC: Hillary Clinton Illegally Laundered $84 Million During Election - Duration: 13:18.

-------------------------------------------

Holy Fire reignites outside containment lines - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> Holy Fire reignites outside containment lines - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

How many links are too many for a page? - Duration: 3:42.

Hi, I'm Bruce Clay, and this is the Ask Us Anything Series. After discovering that

each link on my page dilutes my PageRank transfer, I am starting to re-evaluate how

my footer and header navigation bar is set up. At the moment, my header and

footer nav amount to over 50 links each on each page. That is not including other

links in the body. How many links is too many on a single page? Well, I don't think

there's an upper limit. At one point, Google said try not to have more than

100 links on a page. I think that was because it's easier to put up a 100 link

limit than to explain how PageRank really works. In our particular case, we

try to minimize the number of destinations on any one given page. We

also believe that if you have too many links, many of them are probably to

grandchildren, not to your children, and that many of them don't convert. If

there's a reason to have a link, go ahead and link to it. You don't want to

dilute your PageRank transfer any more than you need to and you certainly do

not want to end up giving your important PageRank to pages that don't make money

for you. So, minimize them whenever you can, link only to the pages that matter.

Now, you are correct, the navigation is only part of your web page and in many

cases we see sites where the drop-down navigation is just every single possible

thing that they sell. They think that it's a usability issue to make it easy

for people to get the pages that don't make money for you. Well, it is, it's a

usability thing, but it doesn't make money for you and I think that the

reason you have an e-commerce site is typically to make money. Our view is you

minimize the navigation when you go to that

sub-page, then you can link to your children, make it a clear hierarchy. The footer

links - you could use them to balance out your linking, but there's many things in

your footer that you don't perhaps really want to give PageRank to, so pay

attention, don't link arbitrarily to things in the footer, link within the

body. The most important link in the body, by the way, is your breadcrumb. I know

you're going to find that interesting but your breadcrumb is your hierarchy

and Google relies on that to understand what is going on. One more comment, if you

link to a sitemap, an HTML sitemap, Google uses the entries in the sitemap to

identify what you believe are your more important pages and that sitemap is

almost as important as your main navigation in identifying to the search

engine what your important pages really are. Hope that helps.

Google recommends having less than 100 links on each page, but this seems to be an arbitrary number in our opinion.

Try to link within the body of the page and the most important link is the breadcrumb.

We recommend you minimize the amount of links and navigation and create a clear hierarchy on your site.

For more infomation >> How many links are too many for a page? - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Boosterplug review / opinião - Duration: 5:42.

Hi everyone

As you all know, i got the BoosterPlug

I made the installation but, and i don´t know why, i got the install video corrupted.

So, i won´t be sharing it, but will now give you my impressions about the Boosterplug

For those who don´t know, the intake air sensor, is located exaclty over the ram air, below, the panel.

It´s over the Air entrance, to the Air Box.

I was able to get him behind the panel. The air sensor from Boosterplug, i got it right at the air entrance.

Now, about what i think about it

As i had told you before, i don´t have acess to a Dyno, so i can´t be sure about the mix is better or not.

The main diferences that i do feel, is about the acelleration, and deacelleration, wich where already expected

Ido feel the motor a bit more linear

And it seems to be a better tunned engine sound

Be aware that this are small changes. Don´t expect to feel the same as a repro would.

In my case, changes are even smaller, because i have almost stock. Still have the cat, and the exhaust valve.

You will probably feel bigger changes on a bike with bigger mods, and no repro, as it will be a bit more unbalanced.

What else, have i felt....

In low range, she used to do a bit of a loss, and it has gone by 80 to 90 % of that loss.

It has not gone at 100%, but it is almost fully gone.

I am talking of a loss, bettween the 2000 rpm to 4500 rpm range

That was the range where i used to feel the small loss, and now, i simply can´t feel it.

I started to feel that small loss, after the K&N install. I think, it was getting to much air.

So, in my opinion, the BoosterPlug is installed, and APROVED!!!!!

Do not expect to buy the BoosterPlug, instead of a repro. It won´t work that way.

You don´t get 10 horse power You don´t get 50 km/h more You don´t get 1000 rpm more.

What it does, is to give you a more balanced bike, with a engine working even better.

The BoosterPlug APROVED!!!!!

If you want to buy it, please visit the Extreme-Bikes website www.extreme-bikes.com

All you have to do, is to get there, and give you bike Brand, Model and year.

Remember to give Model and Year, because BoosterPlug work on every bike, but the connectors are not the same

For more infomation >> Boosterplug review / opinião - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

Myanmar military leaders should face genocide charges, UN says - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> Myanmar military leaders should face genocide charges, UN says - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Bruit De La Nature & Cloches Tibétaines - Dormir - Sommeil - Relaxation - Duration: 3:00:19.

Nature Noise & Tibetan Bells - Sleep - Sleep - Relaxation

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét