Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 8, 2018

Youtube daily Aug 27 2018

Well, most of the country was busy mourning the death of John McCain and lionizing him

in a way that really didn't fit with what he was as a person, Donald Trump was on Twitter,

laying the groundwork to fire attorney general Jeff Sessions and that would then open the

door for him to fire special prosecutor Robert Mueller.

Here's what happened.

During a Twitter tirade that lasted basically Saturday to Sunday, Donald Trump was talking

about all of these alleged wrongdoings of Hillary Clinton and the Democrats, and it

all stemmed from Jeff Sessions' memo last week, saying he was not gonna let the US Department

of Justice become politicized.

So here is the first tweet that Donald Trump sent out: "Jeff Sessions said that he wouldn't

allow politics to influence him only because he doesn't understand what is happening underneath

his command position.

Highly conflicted Bob Mueller and his gang of 17 angry Dems are having a field day as

real corruption goes untouched.

No collusion!"

A few tweets later, he followed it up with this: "Big story out that the FBI ignored

tens of thousands of Crooked Hillary's emails, many of which are really bad.

Also gave false election info.

I feel sure that we will soon be getting to the bottom of all this corruption.

At some point, I may have to get involved."

At some point, I may have to get involved.

Let me explain what's happening, in case it's not already crystal clear.

Donald Trump is trying to convince us that Jeff Sessions is not doing his job.

That the FBI is not doing their job.

That all these alleged crimes of Hillary Clinton, which don't actually exist, they're all going

uninvestigated.

Hillary Clinton got away with the biggest corruption ever, according to Donald Trump,

and nobody's doing anything about it.

Aren't you angry about that, fellow Republicans?

Well, yeah, they are, if you spend five seconds on social media, you're gonna find a conservative

whining about Hillary Clinton getting away with murder.

So.

He throws those talking points out there.

He's gonna let them simmer and let them grow.

And in no time at all, there's gonna be an uproar from those crazy, MAGA hat wearing

folks asking him to fire Jeff Sessions, and that is exactly what he will do.

Now, I hate Jeff Sessions.

He has been an absolutely horrid attorney general.

Absolutely horrid, and we all know how this man feels about non-white people.

That's no secret.

Horrible human being, Jeff Sessions is.

But in this one particular instance, he's actually doing the right thing, and so for

the time being, kinda needs to hold on to his job, because if he doesn't, that's gonna

let Donald Trump install someone even worse as attorney general, even though it's unlikely

that the Senate would approve a new nominee, especially before the midterms, so then the

job would go to Rob Rosenstein.

Well, Rosenstein has already been attacked by Trump relentlessly, so he'd probably just

fire him, too.

And basically, keep on firing down the line 'til you get a Trump apologist as the acting

attorney general, who would then fire Robert Mueller and replace him with somebody who's

a little more sympathetic to Donald Trump's plight.

The problem is that you're not gonna find anyone in that position.

If Robert Mueller does end up getting fired, he has to be replaced.

You can't just kill that investigation.

You would have to put a new one there.

It happened to Nixon, and things got so much worse for him when he did that.

And I think Trump is just stupid enough to think that he could go forward with this plan.

That's why he's already laying the groundwork for it.

You fire Sessions, you go through the line of succession until you find somebody who

will also fire Robert Mueller, and then all your problems disappear.

Unfortunately for Trump, that's not how it works, and if he were go to that route, things

are going to get much, much worse for him very quickly.

But again, he's not smart enough to understand that.

But he is arrogant enough and foolish enough to actually try it.

Let's see how that works.

For more infomation >> Furious Trump Threatens The FBI, Says He May "Get Involved" In Investigations - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

10 AWESOME PRANKS! - Duration: 11:59.

For more infomation >> 10 AWESOME PRANKS! - Duration: 11:59.

-------------------------------------------

Hija de Claudia Galván sabe de la demanda de Chiquis | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> Hija de Claudia Galván sabe de la demanda de Chiquis | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

I Had Heart Surgery - Duration: 4:59.

Hi!

Bob the Canadian here!

It's been a while.

I haven't made a video for almost three months, and there's a reason for that.

Way back in May, on May 31st of this past year, I had heart surgery.

I had an operation to fix a valve in my heart.

And if you watch some of my videos from April, you'll see that I'm sometimes a little

bit out of breath.

As I'm walking along and trying to talk, I'm having just a little bit of trouble

breathing.

So I went to my doctor.

In English we say, "I had a doctor's appointment."

So I made an appointment with my doctor and that led to a number of tests and they determined

that I needed to have a valve repaired inside of my heart.

So on May 31 my wife brought me to the hospital and she brought me into the hospital entrance.

I had a scheduled operation.

In English we say, "You have an operation."

You can also say that you have, "Surgery" So I was scheduled for a heart operation.

I was scheduled for heart surgery.

May 31 I went in and you can't really see it, I'll back up, but I have an incision

now right here.

It was a minimally invasive procedure so they did not have to go in here, which I was very

thankful for, but they were able to go in through the side and the doctor was able to…

to access my heart and to and to fix the valve.

I came home from the hospital I think it was June 5th.

And, honestly I have to say, the month of June is little bit of a blur.

In English we say, when it's hard to remember something, we say it was all a blur, or it

was a little bit of a blur.

I'm gonna turn a bit 'cause it's getting a little windy.

You can see the nice flower fields behind me.

The month of June was a little bit of a blur.

I had planned to make a video, a video to help you learn English in June, but I didn't

have the energy and I just didn't feel well.

In July I had what you would call a complication, in that my heart rate was not constant.

My heartbeat would skip a beat.

So it would go thump thump thump thump…….. thump thump thump thump.

My heart would beat, but every once in a while it would miss a beat.

So July was a little bit of a slow down in terms of my recovery.

After you have a surgery, or after you have an operation you have what's called your

recovery.

So my recovery time was a little longer than normal.

This past August 1st I started what's called "Cardio Rehab".

Cardio Rehab is when you go and work out.

They put me on a treadmill almost every day I walk about 45 minutes to an hour to get

my heart rate up and to help things get better.

So here we stand.

I think it's August 27th today.

I feel a lot better.

I don't feel 100%.

In English when you feel great you say I'm feeling 100%.

I don't quite feel 100%.

I feel about 90%.

But I feel pretty good.

I'm healthier.

I have been eating healthier foods.

And I just have been doing everything the doctors and nurses tell me to.

Anyways, what does this mean for you?

It means that I'm back.

I'm back to start making videos again.

I know this is my second big break.

I know I took a big break a year and a half ago because I had other heart problems.

But I think I'm good now.

I think I'm good to go.

I think I'll try to make 1 video a week.

Don't forget to come and find me over on instagram or on facebook as well.

But just super excited to get started with this again.

Thank you so much for all of you that were watching my videos while I was gone for the

break.

But again, I'm feeling way better.

My heart working really well.

I look forward to making you guys a whole bunch of new videos so look for another video

next week and the week after.

As you can see, we're growing quite a few flowers on our flower farm as well.

And as promised I will do my next video, I'll do another tour of the farm.

I'll put a link up here.

I did a tour of the farm way back in the spring when there wasn't a whole lot to look at.

I'll do another tour of the farm for next week and you can see all of the gorgeous flowers

that my wife and I have grown.

Sorry to talk to fast in this video.

I'm just excited to be doing this again.

It's just feels great so I hope you're having a great day.

Bob the Canadian here.

Learn English with Bob the Canadian.

Look for new videos coming up!

Thanks a lot.

Bye.

For more infomation >> I Had Heart Surgery - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

Jerry Rivera sufre tremenda caída durante un concierto | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> Jerry Rivera sufre tremenda caída durante un concierto | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

CNCO alborota la cancha del US Open | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> CNCO alborota la cancha del US Open | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

'It's been a fabulous journey': Spurs legend Manu Ginobili retiring from NBA - Duration: 11:23.

For more infomation >> 'It's been a fabulous journey': Spurs legend Manu Ginobili retiring from NBA - Duration: 11:23.

-------------------------------------------

¿Julián Gil y Ximena Córdoba tienen un romance? | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> ¿Julián Gil y Ximena Córdoba tienen un romance? | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Firefighters respond to flare-up in Orange County area burned by Holy fire - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> Firefighters respond to flare-up in Orange County area burned by Holy fire - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

¡Beyoncé y Jay Z viven momento de terror sobre el escenario! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:29.

For more infomation >> ¡Beyoncé y Jay Z viven momento de terror sobre el escenario! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

State Troopers blocking Neiderhouse road in Wood County - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> State Troopers blocking Neiderhouse road in Wood County - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

NEWEST & BEST KODI BUILD 🔥 KODI 17.6 KRYPTON 2018 🔥 UNDEAD KODI BUILD 🔥 UNDEAD KODI WIZARD - Duration: 15:11.

Hello guys

this is kodi best built back with you again with another video and

We should do win win on having a great time with your friends or family or anyone

enjoying your summer time

if you're traveling around the world of

If you're doing whatever I wish you the best on having a safe life and a healthy life

So don't forget to subscribe to my channel and join me in the social media links as you can see right here. So

Here we're gonna install a great build

For kodi krypton working well and safe for any device if you're having kodi 17.6 krypton

Install at your Amazon fire sink or Nvidia shield or any other box

You can get this great build install it. So right here press on settings to install this bill and

Here check your system settings

If you allowed and now sources right here, press on arrows and then check your and now sources

Press on. Yes

To allow to install anything from an external sources. So right here, press back and

here press on file manager as

You can see right here if you don't have anything and you don't use to install builds

You'll get profile directory and add source if your kodi is New

York kodi beginner you will get profile directory and add source

double press on add source

And press none

So right here copy and paste the address to not miss anything

So here as you can see press on it and

copy and paste copy from my website the source right here and paste it right here, press on ok, so

Here we got you got ripped. Oh, you can name it whatever you want press on ok again

And then press back and back to the home page. So

Here ladies and gentlemen scroll down and click on atoms

And here you got this box in the top press on it

So here we got install from zip file click on it and

Then choose your file

So here we got

repository and then kodi wizard

So the repo is gonna be installed to kodi Krypton

Once its installed press on install from repository

Right here we got the Aunt Deb repo press on it

So here we got program add-ons click on it and then press on the end death wizard

Click on it and install it press on install

So here we get the wizard install it to your kodi krypton press on it and then press on open

Here gap builds you get maintenance you get save data and you got settings press on builds

He had one single build on this great amazing repo

So here we get the fresh install if he used to install builds and you get a lot of damn shit files

they get a lot of

problems using cody or if you installed an old

Version of any build and you get a lot of dead cody

adults

Do a fresh install to?

Delete everything in your device and get everything you

So right here get the standard install. If you don't have anything install it yet to your device, press under standard installed

Right here press on yes install it

So here we got the download process going do not press on cancel or press on this empty space

If you do that you got to restart from zero, so just be patient and wait

Until the whole process is done. Then you can restart Kodi and enjoy watching movies and TV shows

for free in your device if you got any problem don't forget to

Put it down in the comment section. I'm gonna replay you and help you always for free

That's it

So here my friends to get everything done right without any problem now

Press on first close Kodi and restart it again to enjoy watching movies

TV shows a lot of things in your device and don't forget to subscribe to my channel

Like the video share it with your friends and family and thanks a lot for watching me and sharing my videos

with your friends or

anyone and

Now I'm gonna let you with the review process. If you have any question, put it down in the comment sections

Thanks for watching me and see

You tomorrow?

So here my dear friends we are in the end of the video

press on subscribe and

Click on the bell icon to get notified every time I post a new video

don't forget also to check my videos in the community so that way you gonna be

notified about any video

I posted to my community or if you missed any video you will get it on videos

Thanks for watching me and see you tomorrow for another kodi bill

Don't forget to Like share subscribe to my channel and leave me your comment in the comment sections

For more infomation >> NEWEST & BEST KODI BUILD 🔥 KODI 17.6 KRYPTON 2018 🔥 UNDEAD KODI BUILD 🔥 UNDEAD KODI WIZARD - Duration: 15:11.

-------------------------------------------

Do They Live Together? – Hollywood Life - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> Do They Live Together? – Hollywood Life - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

New Amazon facility expected to bring 1,000 jobs to Bakersfield - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> New Amazon facility expected to bring 1,000 jobs to Bakersfield - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Se hará homenaje a Juan Gabriel en Ciudad Juárez | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> Se hará homenaje a Juan Gabriel en Ciudad Juárez | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Jerry Rivera sufrió aparatosa caída durante su concierto | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Jerry Rivera sufrió aparatosa caída durante su concierto | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Breaks His Silence On McCain And Puts Up Bold Message Outside The White House - Duration: 5:44.

For more infomation >> Trump Breaks His Silence On McCain And Puts Up Bold Message Outside The White House - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

343 Industries 'evaluating' Halo: Reach for Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> 343 Industries 'evaluating' Halo: Reach for Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

KRYPTON SILVO BUILD FOR KODI 17.6 BEST KODI BUILDS AND ADDONS FROM MULTIBUILD WIZARD - Duration: 14:50.

What's up guys it's Everything Kodi back with another video

so many of you are looking for a build with lot of different add-ons

and lot of different sources for content then you might want to check the krypton silvo build kodi

I've also tested on my fire TV and two other fire sticks the build works great

You will enjoy this kodi build on your amazon fire stick or nvidia shield or android tv box

now I'm gonna give you guys an overview of what it has to offer

offer if you like it I can show you how you can get it installed on your device.

Now if you haven't already go ahead and hit the subscribe button

and make sure you click the little bell icon right next to subscribe so you don't miss any of my posts

so let's go ahead and jump into the overview of the build.

Now once you install it the first section you're gonna run into is the movies section

so you have the widget here at the top

you can scroll through find a movie and tv shows you like.

Don't forget to subscribe and click the bell icon to stay informed.

For more infomation >> KRYPTON SILVO BUILD FOR KODI 17.6 BEST KODI BUILDS AND ADDONS FROM MULTIBUILD WIZARD - Duration: 14:50.

-------------------------------------------

KHM Travel Agent Spotlight: Shawn Kata - Duration: 5:12.

AMANDA OFF-CAMERA: Wait, what kind of questions should we ask you?

SHAWN: I don't know, what do you want to ask?

AMANDA OFF-CAMERA: Wait, are you recording this right now?

ASHLEY OFF- CAMERA: You know I am. [LAUGHTER]

[INAUDIBLE BACKGROUND NOISE] SHAWN: We're off to a good start.

AMANDA OFF-CAMERA: I was going to ask you about your children's swimming careers.

SHAWN: Oh, my children's swimming careers? Oh my goodness.

Okay, I have two that swam and

they began when they were really young at the YMCA.

This is for real, right?

AMANDA OFF-CAMERA: This is for real---

SHAWN: Oh, Okay.

AMANDA OFF-CAMERA: This is what we want to know---

SHAWN: I am being punked ain't I? [LAUGHTER]

SHAWN: Okay. [INAUDIBLE BACKGROUND NOISES] Where's the real cameras?

SHAWN: I knew it, I knew it.

ASHLEY OFF-CAMERA: These don't even work. [LAUGHTER]

SHAWN: I was a flight attendant for 17 years with United Airlines and I took full

advantage of it throughout my life and made sure that I got to see and do as

much as possible during those flight years.

So that's what led me to extensive

traveling, extensive experience in the travel industry, and my story that has

given me the experience around the world traveling is what I'm bringing here

to help others travel, and hopefully experience some of the same things and joys

and wonders that I found throughout the world in traveling.

SHAWN: When I was flying---

when I would go to other countries, especially non-english speaking

countries, I wanted to reach out and make friends, I wanted to talk to people,

I wanted to meet people, I wanted to eat what local people ate, I wanted to see

what local people see.

I wanted to live like they do for just a little bit, just while I was there.

I wanted to experience my time there in that way.

So I just--- in my mind, in my heart I felt I was a friendship ambassador.

I wanted to go make friends, represent the U.S. well, they thought of me well, but at the same

time I came back with a new friend.

What that leads to is this.

What I'd like to do, is do more than just create successful, happy, joyful, trips for people.

I want them to go and become friends with people locally too.

I want them to be

friendship ambassadors through their travels, because you just come back not

only more fulfilled, but I think you evolve as a human when you travel

extensively and as much as you possibly can.

You come back with more than experiences, more than food, more than flavors, more than

smells and sights that you think about and experienced, but you come back

different.

And I think that difference is in evolution in your spirit

and who you are, and I think it makes you better as a person, and I think it makes

the people that you met and became friends with better for meeting you

if you come with that right mindset.

SHAWN: I wanted to bring this to others and guide others and help them, and so I thought,

"Well, maybe l need to be a travel agent to do such a thing," but I didn't know how.

So I started looking at YouTube, "How do you become a home-based travel agent?"

"What do travel agents do?"

And they said, "Well, if you're gonna be on your own, a good host

agency is what you really need," and I actually did go to a couple local travel

agencies --- brick-and-mortar places --- and they wouldn't hire me.

Of course I had no experience and no book, so there was nothing going there.

And I thought, "Okay, what do I have to do now?" YouTube it was, and host agencies.

So, I started looking

at places that said, "top-rated host agencies," on YouTube and these different

entities talk about the travel agency industry.

KHM kept coming up.

KHM, KHM and all these different ones, and I thought, "Okay, let me look at the top three."

KHM was in the top three and I saw that they were local in Brunswick

and I came here during their lunch hour, Amy Smith greeted me, met me.

I told her a little bit of my story, she says, "Well, let me take you

around. Let me show you what we're about and let me answer some of your questions."

I said "Yeah, thanks."

So, she took an hour out of her lunch for me, she took really

a lot of time out of her personal time--- dedicated that to me.

Which was so impressive to me because she didn't have to.

She could have said, "Hey we're on our lunch hour

let's make it appointment for you, let's come back later," no, she didn't do that.

She dropped everything, gave me her one- hour lunch and I thought that was so

impressive at the end of our tour I signed up. Here I am.

SHAWN: Wow it's much more than I thought it was going to be in so many levels.

Polished, professional, of course tons of information---lots and lots of information.

Being new and unfamiliar with a lot of it, it feels overwhelming and is

overwhelming, but they really organize it well, present it well.

They know they're giving me a lot of information on a lot of broad exposure to all the

aspects of the travel agent industry, but they're also saying, "We get it, we know

it's a lot to think about and consider because you're just not as familiar as

we are, but we're here for you. We're gonna support you and if you have

questions come back," and of course, lots of questions.

But it's true.

They're here for you. They're here for you.

You don't really have to look beyond KHM.

If you've discovered KMH and you feel they're right fit, I think --- then they are

and this is the place to be.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét