Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 8, 2018

Youtube daily Aug 27 2018

A couple nights ago, I seen this

chand I'm like,p] bar

Yo, how do I get that alone?

She says she's a singer so,

you know, we agree

to link up and talk about some music.

Or really just...

Hit it from the back?

as Amber Diamond, the singertrf

Everybody knows me as [bleep]

ex

girlfriend,

but I'm here to do my music.

So when I met the producer

Roccstar I thought this could be my big break.

A girls gotta hustle any way that she can right?

-Thank you for coming! -Of course...

-I really appreciate it -You know I had to come see you.

So what's the the plan like- do

we have to worry about a boyfriend

-showing up like yo? - No.

I've been just focusing on my work right now.

I've been working on my music

wanting to work with you.

Cause i feel like you could help me

take my music where it needs to go, you know?

-I'm with it. -So how can we do that?

Well, I mean, we gotta figure out how do we get

the compensation compensated?

I'm, I actually invited my manager

I may look like Amber's sister

but I'm her mom and manager

Shun mother[bleep] Love.

-Hi -Hey!

This is my manager slash my mom!

Oh! Momager?

I'm a promoter, manager and hustler in one

Amber came to me talking about this producer she met

I had to do my homework

I found out Roccstar was the real deal.

So I know exactly what to do with him.

I'm trying to figure out how I can make her a star.

OK. So I'm trying to you know get her an EP done.

Well you came to the right place.

-Really? -Absolutely.

-How much are you charging?

You know what-

What about $100,000 for a track?

One track? What ya'll got?

Because I love everybody I would just-

I don't care what ya'll talking bout I'm with you.

Ok well, it ain't about

what I got.

Ok so we gon go with what's in my purse.

Oh you are here like that.

Damn. OK so that's what you on. I like your style.

I ain't putting my money back in my pocket

I'm putting it over there.

Welcome to the jungle.

Hello? Yeah is this the studio?

Now when the momager joined our little lunch date.

I mean my plans with Amber changed dramatically

but I guess 20 racks for a hour of my time isn't a bad days work

That's 20. OK. Ok once it's complete.

I'll give you the other 20. Is that fair?.

Yeah for the song right? For the EP. EP is 7 songs.

So you saying you're going to charge me 40 bands one song?

For the record. I need to understand what is

You get that single that's going

we top 40 Billboard. to take you to the moon

OK.

Aain't nobody trying to [bleep].

Ok that's definitely understood we on.

All right? Yeah.

I'm gonna hold my breath don't let me down.

For more infomation >> Reintroducing Amber Diamond 'Sneak Peek' | Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

2018 iPhoneX V.S. 華為P20pro V.S. 三星Note9旗艦機皇鏡頭拍照NY街頭PK,誰才是王者? - Duration: 5:47.

For more infomation >> 2018 iPhoneX V.S. 華為P20pro V.S. 三星Note9旗艦機皇鏡頭拍照NY街頭PK,誰才是王者? - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

The reaction of cat who met a saw stag beetle for the first time in forever.【Eng CC】 - Duration: 7:26.

Neko-Kichi is working on a security guard job around the screen door, as always.

Neko-Kichi "You came back! Not discouraged?"

Neko-Kichi "I know you are there!"

Thank you for patrolling, Neko-Kichi.

Hey Neko-Kichi, I think you saw a lot of bugs in this summer. It's fun, isn't it?

Neko-Kichi "I am working right now!"

Neko-Kichi had been working for a while,

but a drone beetle had gone.

However, in the next moment...

Neko-Kichi "Who are youuuuu!?"

Neko-Kichi "I found this guy!"

Neko-Kichi "This bug is so weird!"

Neko-Kichi "Looks like scissors!"

I cought a saw stag beetle.

I have never seen stag beetle for a while.

This is so cool!

I should keep this!

Boss-Kichi "What!?"

Boss-Kichi "Th... This guy..."

Boss-Kichi "My nose was caught by this guy before!"

Yes, this is really cool...

Neko-Kichi "Who are you!?"

Neko-Kichi "You are the last boss of this summer, aren't you?"

Neko-Kichi "You want to fight?"

Neko-Kichi "Come on! I'll beat you!"

Neko-Kichi "Your scissors does not work for me!"

* Neko-Kichi has never killed bugs in her life.

Neko-Kichi "Where were you?"

I remember that I used to make an insect sanctuary in a storage box and keep a lot of bugs in there when I was a child.

I was thinking to change the channel name to "Pastel Saw World" at the time...

Then...

Neko-Kichi "Achoo!"

I decided to let the stag beetle go.

Neko-Kichi "Visit us again!"

For more infomation >> The reaction of cat who met a saw stag beetle for the first time in forever.【Eng CC】 - Duration: 7:26.

-------------------------------------------

Johny Johny Yes Papa | Kindergarten Videos | Nursery Rhymes For Children By Farmees - Duration: 1:01:09.

Johny is a naughty boy..

Johny Johny!

Yes, Papa

Eating sugar?

No, papa

Telling lies?

No, papa

Open your mouth!

Ha! Ha!! Ha!!!

Johny Johny!

Yes, Papa

Eating sugar?

No, papa

Telling lies?

No, papa

Open your mouth!

Ha! Ha!! Ha!!!

Johny Johny!

Yes, Papa

Eating sugar?

No, papa

Telling lies?

No, papa

Open your mouth!

Ha! Ha!! Ha!!!

For more infomation >> Johny Johny Yes Papa | Kindergarten Videos | Nursery Rhymes For Children By Farmees - Duration: 1:01:09.

-------------------------------------------

Bipasha Basu's Not So Impressive Look At "Lakme Fashion Week 2018" | Ramp Walk - Duration: 1:32.

Bipasha Basu's Not So Impressive Look At "Lakme Fashion Week 2018" | Ramp Walk

For more infomation >> Bipasha Basu's Not So Impressive Look At "Lakme Fashion Week 2018" | Ramp Walk - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

'모모랜드 연우' 조모상 당해…소속사 "친할머니 별세 소식에 스케쥴 취소" - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> '모모랜드 연우' 조모상 당해…소속사 "친할머니 별세 소식에 스케쥴 취소" - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

[ Nightcore Music - Highscore ] - Duration: 3:49.

Thank's For Watching

For more infomation >> [ Nightcore Music - Highscore ] - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

فوائد الشمر لا تتخيلوها .. ولكن احذروا أضراره !! - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> فوائد الشمر لا تتخيلوها .. ولكن احذروا أضراره !! - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Republicans struggle to run with Trump but against his trade wars - Duration: 10:05.

For more infomation >> Republicans struggle to run with Trump but against his trade wars - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

Best Of The Eagles - The Eagles Greatest Hits Full Playlist - Duration: 1:26:51.

Thanks for watching my video ! Please Share my chanel on Social sites (Facebook, Google +, Twitter etc...) to more person could listen and enjoy it! Thank you for reading and have an awesome day!

For more infomation >> Best Of The Eagles - The Eagles Greatest Hits Full Playlist - Duration: 1:26:51.

-------------------------------------------

Du Mein Crush Bist |German Crush Song [original Meme] English Subs - Duration: 0:44.

Do you now...

..that you are my crush?

Chorus: Crush be (3x)

I want to see..

... how you look naked

Chorus: naked

Do you now...

... that you are my crush?

Chorus: Crush be (3x)

I like to see...

... how you look naked

Chorus: Crush be (3x)

For more infomation >> Du Mein Crush Bist |German Crush Song [original Meme] English Subs - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 3 NEW TH12 WAR/TROPHY BASE 2018 (Layout) BEST TOWN HALL 12 BEST BASES | ANTI 2 STAR/ANTI 3 STAR - Duration: 13:53.

TOP 3 NEW TH12 WAR/TROPHY BASE 2018 (Layout) BEST TOWN HALL 12 BEST BASES | ANTI 2 STAR/ANTI 3 STAR

For more infomation >> TOP 3 NEW TH12 WAR/TROPHY BASE 2018 (Layout) BEST TOWN HALL 12 BEST BASES | ANTI 2 STAR/ANTI 3 STAR - Duration: 13:53.

-------------------------------------------

Esports into Asian Games; Could the Olympics be next? - Duration: 5:10.

For more infomation >> Esports into Asian Games; Could the Olympics be next? - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

24 Aug 2018 - Homily by Archbishop William Goh - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> 24 Aug 2018 - Homily by Archbishop William Goh - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

ஒரு நிமிடம் இந்த வீடியோவை பாருங்க யார் பைத்தியம் என்று உங்களுக்கே புரியும் | Latest Tamil News - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> ஒரு நிமிடம் இந்த வீடியோவை பாருங்க யார் பைத்தியம் என்று உங்களுக்கே புரியும் | Latest Tamil News - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore ~ Runner 「 Bakufu Slump 」 - Duration: 4:29.

For more infomation >> Nightcore ~ Runner 「 Bakufu Slump 」 - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

#37 LA LOUTRE / Sur la Terre de Kalaweit... - Duration: 5:41.

Again thanks to the radio Kalaweit we received a call to save

an animal, and this is a very special animal, an animal we have never received

in 20 years, it is an otter, so we will try to find it

would appear to be held as pet during

many years, we are in the city of Palangkaraya

and we'll get her as a team, with Enzo and Andrew, Andrew is behind the camera

It's really the first time for Kalaweit to get an otter, she

seems very healthy, she is still young, on the other hand the problem

it is that it seems very impregnated, it means that she has spent too much time

with humans so even though she was able to search for food

alone, in fact there will always be a real problem because she

could approach humans, so we do not really have

infrastructure, (we do not even have any!)

so now we'll have to make some infrastructures dedicated to this otter

and then see how she behaves, give her live fish, and

hope we will one day be able to release it in our

reserve, of Pararawen, that would really be the ideal scenario.

The otter spent a night in Palangkaraya, today she's leaving

for Kalaweit, I fed her mostly dead fish, I do not

think it's going to be a big issue to make her chase loving fishs

the real concern is that she is

extremely impregnated, she very close to human,

so that's the main drag for her to one day finds freedom

I hope to show you in the series the evolution of this otter, until the day

we can finally open her door!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét