Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 8, 2018

Youtube daily Aug 29 2018

GOOGLE'S Pixel 3 could be a hugely popular upgrade but it may not be here as early as

we first thought.

The Pixel 3 looks set to be one of the most exciting phones of 2018.

Google is rumoured to be refreshing its own-brand phone with a faster processor, better camera

and new all-screen design.

Recently leaked images have shown a the larger XL sporting a giant edge-to-edge screen and

small notch at the top of the phone.

Other new features could include wireless charging, a dual-lens selfie snapper and it's

also thought the US technology firm will ship its Google Buds headphones in the box.

There's clearly plenty to look forward to in this update but it seems fans may have

to wait a little longer to see what's in store.

Over the past two years, Google has held its launch event on October 4 but this may change

in 2018.

According to a report from Bloomerg, Google looks set to announce its next-generation

smartphone at a major event in New York on October 9.

This would be another first for the search giant with both previous launches taking place

in California.

There's no official confirmation of this new date but it's likely Google will reveal

more in the coming weeks.

There's plenty of other smartphone news arriving over the next month with the IFA

technology show opening its doors later this week.

The event is likely to see new phones unveiled by Sony, HTC, Huawei and Honor.

Then it will be Apple's turn with the US firm expected to reveal its new smartphones

on September 12.

Rumours are rife that three new devices will be unveiled at the keynote including a large

iPhone X Plus and cheaper model with less impressive specs.

New Apple Watches and an updated iPad Pro could also be shown off during the big event

which is expected to take place at the firm's Apple Park campus.

For more infomation >> Pixel 3 release REVEALED - Google may offer a surprise launch date | Tech News - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Nikita Dragun's Crazy Fans Are Always Doing the Most! | Most Extra | MTV - Duration: 3:27.

- "Going to School wearing this outfit and telling

your teacher, 'Sorry, I'm late.'" (laughs)

Honestly, I wish that I could go back into school,

just so I could come in looking like all of that.

You know when the class is already started,

but you come in like 20 minutes late,

not a care in the world, holding your Starbucks,

and the bagel, I've always wanted to be that bitch.

I've wanted to be her so bad.

Imagine me walking in, pink wig, thick ass,

give 'em whip lash, and Starbucks?

Baby, it would've been over.

Hi everyone, it's Nikita Dragun,

and sometimes my fans can get a little crazy in the comments

and extra in doing the most.

So, I'm gonna read some comments right now.

I am so scared. (laughs)

Chandler.Sc0tt, with a zero, "Please, leave my edges alone.

I swear can't go a day without needing to meet my hair lady

cuz you snatch and slay my edges."

Heart, heart, heart, heart, eye, heart, heart, heart, heart.

Chandler, I am so sorry that I

am constantly snatching your edges.

I will recommend a really nice place on Hollywood Boulevard.

Lays edges very sickeningly;

I'm so sorry if you're getting your edges snatched,

but hopefully I'm also giving you life,

not only snatching away,

but giveth thee. (choir sings)

I think that was somewhere in the book.

Maddie Alexandra, "Looking like

the mum from The Incredibles with that figure."

Oh my, okay crazy thing, I didn't know how much

The Incredibles really impacted me, and I'm like,

how did my body end up looking like Mrs. Incredible?

She was slim thick before slim thick was a thing.

Mrs. Incredible is the baddest bitch, I can't even compare.

Mimi_UE, "Lookin' like London Tipton all grown up."

#StaySlayin; this is another one I get all the time!

Brenda, where are you girl; you were my childhood.

Brenda, Brenda come back to us!

People think I'm you! What's up?

KatieS09, "Yes, collect that life insurance, girl."

This was the video of me on Halloween,

and I just captioned it,

"Going to kill my sugar daddy." (laughs)

And, I feel like that's really not the best

message to be putting out there,

but you know girl, if he writes you in the will,

and he's not croaking, you have to do what you gotta do.

And that's just where we are in 2018.

When the police come knocking on my door, I mean,

I have a sickening alibi, "What do you mean,

I was at home, studying for my exams.

I was bubbling my Scan-Tron that I paid $2 for in the

machine with my Dyson two pen."

Like, what are you talking about?

I was not killing my sugar daddy; don't look at me.

X July Eat World, "I just wanted to say

that you have the absolute best vibes,

and I appreciate you so much. Heart, thank you."

Oh my god! I love you so much as well!

I feel like even though I can't obviously

see through the screen,

every single time I post a picture,

I know that it will at least affect one person,

and now that I know it affecting so many people,

it's just wild that people are entertained by

my ass wearing lots of makeup and lots of wigs,

and lots of everything.

I'm like, I'm really not that cool,

but thank you guys so much for watching and double tapping.

Thank you guys so much for leaving comments on my page,

this is Nikita Dragun signing out; thank you!

(kisses)

(techno music)

For more infomation >> Nikita Dragun's Crazy Fans Are Always Doing the Most! | Most Extra | MTV - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Pio's $210,000 Yacht Rental like Jay-Z & Beyonce | Excess W/ Pio - Duration: 4:11.

Before we get started, stop, and subscribe below.

Oh, hey, hey! I'm looking for the best yacht.

I'm looking for the best yacht. Oh no, that's not a yacht.

No, that's not a yacht. Nah, that's not a yacht.

Hey! My friend! Hey, hey! My friend, how are you?

Hi, it's your boy, Pio.

We're here, Exce$ and BET.

Today we're getting on the yacht.

I'm free! Get off my front!

You got a lot of people in your boat,

in your yacht, whatever. I don't know.

White guys, a lot of white guys.

This is the pilot house, right here.

This is where the magic happens for the Captains.

This is where they have all the systems,

like all the GPS and stuff.

It's the Captain's hat if you wanna try it on.

Can I drive the boat?

I don't know about driving the boat,

but I'll show you some of the cool stuff around the boat.

Alright, so this is where

we have the little kitchen/dining area

where you can have your breakfast here, lunch or dinner.

You've got your refrigerator here,

your sink, your bar area.

This is a nice place to get things ready for the party,

and this is where we have the living room.

There's also a dining table here, lounge area,

with the couches and stuff where you can relax

and enjoy the cruise. And ...

Exactly. That's kinda how I feel.

And then, lemme show you one of the best parts of the boat.

This is one of my favorite areas, the deck,

where you can come out and relax,

have your coffee in the morning or a drink in the afternoon.

I like it. It's like a house, a water house.

Well, I guess it is better than my house, that's for sure.

Wish I had a whiskey or something.

So, there is four state rooms

and each one has its own bathroom.

And this is the master bedroom right here.

See, we have a nice, big bed.

Oh my god. Okay. I gotta go to sleep.

There's four state rooms.

Two down here and two in the front.

Where my wife? What?

This boat is called Spazzino, it's a 70-foot Hatteras.

It's one of our favorite boats in New York

and also one of the best deals you'll find.

This is $1,800 for two...

$1800?

For a quarter day. So for two hours.

This is one of our favorite boats.

What is the most expensive boat you have?

The most expensive booking we did was over $210,000.

They got a 200-foot mega yacht, fully crewed,

had a crew of about 20, that includes a cook,

you have hostess, they take care of everything for you.

And I think the most important part,

they got a whole lot of fun.

How long would it take for Miami from here?

Well, if you take a power boat like this,

it takes about a week.

You got a GPS?

Like, all of this stuff is GPS.

There's a Captain that will take it down there,

the Captain is included. They'll do it.

Can one of them be my uncle?

Lemme think about this.

Okay, uncle. Let's go to Miami.

We'll go to Miami right now. Screw this New York weather.

We need to put a Dominican flag right here.

Dominican flag.

We need to put a Dominican flag, right here!

You got me? Dominican flag!

Dominican flag! Dominican flag! You know what I'm saying?

For more infomation >> Pio's $210,000 Yacht Rental like Jay-Z & Beyonce | Excess W/ Pio - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Official Resigns To Work For Oil Company Who Benefited From Her Deregulation - Duration: 3:59.

The revolving door between government and industry has always been there, but in the

last few years things have gotten really, really bad, and that revolving door seems

to be spinning faster than ever.

Just recently it was announced that Ryan Zinke, the Secretary of the Interior, his long time

assistant and advisor, and top chief of staff actually, Downey Magallanes, was her name,

she resigned from her position at the Department of Interior to go take a job at oil giant,

BP.

She starts next Tuesday at BP.

Do you know what else Miss Magallanes did while she was at the Department of the Interior?

She worked fruitlessly ... I can't say fruitlessly because it bore a lot of fruit there, but

she worked tirelessly to shrink the size of national monuments and national parks here

in the United States, so that they could be opened up for fossil fuel exploitation by

companies like BP, who she now works for in the government affairs office.

So, she spent her time in government giving every single thing possible to the fossil

fuel industry, opening up our beautiful national parks, shrinking the size of them down so

that all those outer layers could be exploited by the fossil fuel industry, so they can extract

the coal, the oil, the natural gas, whatever's down there, they're going to get it now.

Now she's being reward with a very high paying job at BP, where she's going to be working

in the government affairs office directly dealing with the people in the federal government

that she was just working side by side with.

This is one of the biggest problems of the US federal government today, and is not just

something that we see only under Republicans.

It happened under Democrats in the Obama administration, it happened under W. Bush, it happened under

Clinton.

This kind of revolving door, whether it's with the Department of the Interior and the

oil companies, or if it's the FDA and the drug companies, or the EPA and the chemical

industry, it happens all the time.

That is why it has been decades in this country since we have seen any meaningful change come

out of any of those government agencies.

Nothing from the FDA, or EPA, or OSHA, or the interior department, nothing.

It's because of that revolving door.

Either the people currently serving in there have come from industry, or they're hoping

to get a good industry job when they leave office so they've got to do everything possible

to make sure their potential future employer can make as much money as possible, then when

they go in and apply for the job they can put that on their resume and say, "Do you

see what I did here?

This was for you.

Now, shouldn't I have a high paying job?"

That's not how the government should work, it's not how it's supposed to work, but unfortunately

that is 100% how it does work.

People like Miss Magallanes now, she gets to go out and make probably hundreds of thousands

of dollars in her new job that she's starting Tuesday, she's going to be lobbying the same

people she used to work side by side with in the office next door or down the hallway,

so she's going to be able to get all kinds of favor for the oil giants.

But hey, in a situation like this, the only people who suffer are American taxpayers and

those of us who don't want to see our air, land, and water polluted to hell and back.

But people like Miss Magallanes and everybody else who's gone through that revolving door,

they make out like bandits in situations like this.

For more infomation >> Trump Official Resigns To Work For Oil Company Who Benefited From Her Deregulation - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

5 Things That Inspire Lana Condor | MTV News - Duration: 2:03.

- Hi, I'm Lana Condor

and here are five things that inspire me.

One, Jenny Han.

She knows what she wants and she will not settle.

And she handles herself with so much class and grace,

but she takes command and I love that.

I love a woman that knows what she wants

but is still graceful about it.

Two, Chris Pratt.

I mean, obvious reasons, he's incredible, talented,

loves God; that's important.

Anyways, carry on.

@stirandstyle,

which is an Instagram account that I follow

and she's, like, I guess she's a food blogger

but she just eats noodles all day long.

I think that's inspiring.

And she works out and she looks amazing

but like, she'll squat and if she does a squat,

she gets rewarded with, like, a noodle.

If that is not dreams, I don't know what is.

You know, so, that's inspiring.

I guess I'm inspired by sloths a little.

You know how calm they are?

It's hard to be that calm.

And, like, they're so good at sleeping.

And sometimes I have a hard time falling asleep so I'm like,

"Yo, channel a sloth."

'Cause they're just like--

actually, I have a horrible sloth fact

but I won't say it, but they're really cool.

They're really cool animals, they're dope.

All the women that are coming forward

in Hollywood and standing up for themselves.

And being honest and having a candid conversation about

the power abuse in Hollywood; that's very inspiring

and I commend you guys, so much

and you guys are my inspiration

and thank you for paving

this path for young actresses,

as well, to expect more and know our value as women.

So that, thank you for that.

That's very inspiring.

(electronic music)

For more infomation >> 5 Things That Inspire Lana Condor | MTV News - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Armando Hernández habla de su pelea con Kuno Becker | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> Armando Hernández habla de su pelea con Kuno Becker | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Jacob deGrom given no run support yet again - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Jacob deGrom given no run support yet again - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Mayeli habla sobre su relación con Jesús Mendoza | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> Mayeli habla sobre su relación con Jesús Mendoza | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Family mourn the late Sen. John McCain at Arizona funeral service - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> Family mourn the late Sen. John McCain at Arizona funeral service - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Just Flipped Two Federal Courts And Looks Like There's A Lot More To Come - Duration: 5:23.

For more infomation >> Trump Just Flipped Two Federal Courts And Looks Like There's A Lot More To Come - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

how to create channel on YouTube - Duration: 3:49.

today i'm gonna show you how to create a YouTube channel and and continue with it and

you can earn money from it of course that's my background from boku no hero okay lets

go first press the sign in button and choose one of your account like that ... that's

mine they are so much and lets go sorry not that lets go with that and my password and

next here it is that's my YouTube channel this video is a little bit short so i will learn you how to upload a video and that my channel and videos home customize channel

video manager and that create here like that upload video select files to upload go whatever

you want video .. screen .. anime i like that the battle between goku and frieza vs jiren

from anime dragon ball super so much i like it ... i like it so much .. description write what ever you

want like the battle between goku and frieza vs jiren ... tags dont put so much tags on that

like goku .. frieza .. dragon ball and its uploading

(i Cut the video because it will be a little bit long ) okay c'mon just 5 ... just 5

oh okay set the thumbnail ... that or that or that lets go with that i like it .... (that's the end of the video hope you like it .. enjoy)

For more infomation >> how to create channel on YouTube - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

¿Kourtney Kardashian pone en riesgo la boda de Justin Bieber? | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> ¿Kourtney Kardashian pone en riesgo la boda de Justin Bieber? | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

Teen Mom's Chelsea Houska Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Teen Mom's Chelsea Houska Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Saints trade for quarterback Teddy Bridgewater: reports - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> Saints trade for quarterback Teddy Bridgewater: reports - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Memorial tributes to Senator John McCain open in Arizona Capitol - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> Memorial tributes to Senator John McCain open in Arizona Capitol - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

McCain Planned 'Final Burn' For Trump, Ended Up Scorching Himself Instead - Duration: 5:17.

For more infomation >> McCain Planned 'Final Burn' For Trump, Ended Up Scorching Himself Instead - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

Braves acquire catcher Rene Rivera from Angels - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> Braves acquire catcher Rene Rivera from Angels - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

حظك اليوم الخميس 30-08-2018 فى التوقعات اليومية للابراج بقلم عالمة الفلك د. نيفين ابو شالة - Duration: 6:12.

For more infomation >> حظك اليوم الخميس 30-08-2018 فى التوقعات اليومية للابراج بقلم عالمة الفلك د. نيفين ابو شالة - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

L21:Web Technology,CSS,Cascading Style Sheets,Inline CSS,Internal CSS,External CSS, Hindi University - Duration: 15:47.

Like

Share

Subscribe

For more infomation >> L21:Web Technology,CSS,Cascading Style Sheets,Inline CSS,Internal CSS,External CSS, Hindi University - Duration: 15:47.

-------------------------------------------

2018 Second Quarter Update - Duration: 1:51.

[Music]

My name is Katherine Strutt, General

Manager of the Saskatchewan Pension Plan.

I am pleased to share with you some

investment highlights from the second

quarter of 2018. A strong start to the

second quarter helped global equity

markets rebound from the previous

quarter's decline; however, equity market

momentum faltered near the end of the

quarter. SPP's Balanced fund returned 2.26%

year-to-date after

administration costs while the

Short-term fund return after

administration costs was 0.65%. The two

funds combined hold $437.7 million in

member assets. In terms of the Balanced

fund portfolio, Canadian equities

returned 2.2% compared to a

benchmark of 1.9%. US equities

returned 6.5% in Canadian dollars

compared to a benchmark of 7.8%.

Non-North American equities returned 1.6%

in Canadian dollars compared to

a benchmark of 2.1%. Real estate

returned 4.7% compared to a

benchmark of 2.5%. Infrastructure

returned 7.5% compared to a

benchmark of 4.7%. Canadian bonds and

mortgages returned 1% compared to

a benchmark of 0.6%. Please visit

our website to see more detailed

information on the quarter as well as

listing of the top 10 holdings, portfolio

composition, and returns. Thank you for

watching.

[Music]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét