Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Youtube daily Aug 31 2018

I'm Angelo Paletta from Burlington

this is the car Cathedral

Yeah I'm definitely a Ford fanatic.

I'm car crazy,

just love cars.

I have no other real passion;

no boats, no cottages, no bikes.

Cars are it.

This is a combination, car storage

not a museum,

definitely a working garage that people can come and see.

I have a second-story man cave

with a 50 style diner,

big screen TV,

a whole bunch of memorabilia from Ford,

big ... small.

Of course I have a Christmas tree,

it's Christmas every day of the year

at the car cathedral

and it's just a place to come and relax,

have some fun,

have some pizza,

charity events ...

let's get together barbecue

whatever.

So I have OCD "obsessive car disorder"

Ford's been part of my life from day one.

My father in the late 50s was Ford.

We drove Ford station wagons,

he had Torinos ...

he eventually graduated to Lincoln's.

Still drives a Lincoln today!

So the blue oval has been in my blood

for quite a while.

So this one here is a 2006 Canadian spec Ford GT.

This car had twenty four and a half miles on when I bought the car.

It's never been plated.

It has 29 miles on it.

All those miles have been done in my driveway

And this is really a super pristine car,

it is a collector's item

with the original stickers

plastic on the seats ...

the original window stickers from the factory

and you see it's a Canadian spec car,

because you actually see the Canadian flag on the windshield.

So ...

this Ford GT

is actually the first Ford GT I purchased.

It's the American Racing colours

white with blue stripe.

This is more of a daily driver for me

it's been on rallies in the states.

One thing that's really neat about this car,

we did in honor of Carol Shelby when he passed away,

and he actually signed the center console on this car.

This is an exact recreation ...

of the 1968 / 69

double Le Mans winner.

It's a recreation of car 1075

it's the only car to win Le Mans

two years in a row.

Ford actually used this car on display

when they launched a 2006

Canadian Ford GT.

But what's really unique about this car

it's exactly what it was built in the 60s

so the roof comes out with the door

it has the fuel cells are actually in the door sill

and there's two, one on each side.

This has the full five-point harness

you can still see the little rings,

that was ventilation,

right-hand drive,

right-hand shift.

and you'll see the actual inside here,

you see all the switches,

which Ford then reproduce

in 2006 when they built in 2005 / 2006 Ford GT

they used a similar style switch

to keep the authenticity of the car.

So this has true '48 IVA Webers.

Everyone knows the bundle of snakes

which was the exhaust,

for the cars back then.

And it has a 5-speed ZF transaxle,

so, mid engine mounted car,

transaxle behind it.

The clamshell like they had in the 60s,

as I said this is about 95 percent accurate

to the original car.

So this is the car that won Le Mans

from 66 to 69.

Now we moved to 2016 2017

and the new Ford GT

that won Le Mans,

50 years later

in 2016.

And they created a street car,

the same time they created a race car.

These cars were basically designed and built simultaneously,

so that street version

mimics the race car.

Obviously there's things in a race car you can't put on a street car ...

but ultimately this is the same as a race car.

It's an amazing feat of engineering.

It's another piece of rolling art.

So, the interior of this car ...

was also custom ordered,

it's called launch control

and it's the orange that matches the space suits

from the astronauts

when they were going to one of the space shuttle runs.

Carbon fiber interior,

paddles,

all the controls are on the steering wheel,

and you can drive it.

It's another great piece.

This is a 2009 GT 500 KR edition.

Basically a remake of the 1968 KR

that Shelby came out with.

One of only 22 in Canada.

Neat car lots of power,

very tight,

supercharged,

cold air intake,

carbon fiber piece here,

these Shelby caps were stocked with the car,

over the coolant reservoirs,

handles very well

and it's good daily driver.

This is a very unique piece

this is an original Shelby Cobra,

all aluminium,

an original 427 side oiler motor

and NASCAR

big spine four-speed top loader.

what's very unique about that is

that both of those pieces were built by Bill parson from Southern Automotive.

And he actually built transmissions and engines for Shelby

in the 60s.

It's number two of only twelve American-made cars

another unique piece about this car,

it has aluminium inner wheel fenders

it's the only one in the world that I know of that has that

and it was actually done by a gentleman

who apprenticed in England,

making the aluminum bodies for ace, for Shelby.

The engine on this car is spectacular,

all original,

427 side oiler

The car has only got about 200 miles on the car

I'm the only person to ever drive this car

I found it in a warehouse in San Jose California

had been purchased by the gentleman in 1997

second year after Shelby started again

and it sat in his warehouse

until I bought it in 2010.

Original bias-ply tires,

and errr ...

very loud,

very hot,

and the car iss all made by hand.

This is a hand rolled, aluminum, Shelby Cobra.

This is a 2001 superformance 427 s/c Shelby Cobra.

These folks have the license to build the cars for Shelby.

I got this car in 2001,

this was the third car into Canada.

The car that actually has been signed by Carroll Shelby,

on the glovebox.

It has little wood racing brakes,

Bilstein racing shocks,

it's the original layout of the 1965 car,

has original Smith and Lucas gauges

and original wood steering wheel.

Putting up well over 550 horse,

four-barrel carburetor,

double pumper,

and this card is very light, goes very very fast.

Beautiful car to drive on a nice day,

and when you really want to get on it

you can get on it

and she goes.

Again, another piece of nostalgia,

Great partnership with Ford and Shelby

back in the 60s,

fantastic car!

The last car in my mini Ford Museum

is the 2012 boss 302 Laguna Seca model.

This is one of only 30 in Canada

2012 was the only year that this car was available in Canada

and the only year that they had the two-tone paint

where the spoiler and the roof

and side stripes and wheels all matched.

And they only built this car for two years 2012 and 2013.

This car has the full Recaro racing seats,

as well as five-point harnesses,

for both the driver and passenger.

Has no rear seat,

and a fully integrated roll cage into the car.

This car is also meant for the track it

Is a normally aspirated car,

with approximately 444 horsepower.

Great cars!

A lot of fun.

You know it's just, it's a great hobby.

I do a lot of charity work with the cars.

A lot of rides,

and I like opening it up to you know

a lot of people to see it, specially kids.

I even let kids sit in the cars

sometimes their parents,

but you know it's great to get the enthusiasm from the kids

and hopefully they are future Ford customers

when they get old enough.

For more infomation >> The Ford Fanatic - Duration: 9:54.

-------------------------------------------

Finn Wolfhard Wants to Be Air Bud - Duration: 2:23.

-Hi. I'm Finn Wolfhard,

and I'm gonna play a game of Pop Takes.

So, let's go. Let's play it. All right.

These are some opinions that I'll have at first.

I've never read these before, and now I'm gonna read them.

Summer music festivals.

Playing them -- I just played one for the first time,

so that was great.

Going there is 50% amazing and 50% hell,

because not only are you going to, you know,

your favorite artists but also there's a lot to do to do that.

So, you have to travel across --

It's like a whole "Lord of the Rings" movie,

essentially, traveling across the entire festival,

except with drunk people.

So, drunk people are vomiting everywhere.

And it's much grosser than "Lord of the Rings,"

except you're seeing Tyler, the Creator, instead of,

uh, the mountain. [ Laughs ] The lava mountain.

Nintendo Switch.

I love Nintendo Switch. It's awesome.

It is genuinely one of my favorite consoles ever.

Electric skateboards.

Get rid of them. I hate them.

They're awful.

And I'm not judging anyone that rides them,

but they're stupid, so...

Mayo ice-cream trend. Gross.

That's disgusting. I like mayo on sandwiches.

Never put that -- Never make it cold.

It's gross.

Here's another one -- "Cuphead."

Yeah, that's -- I love that game.

It's incredibly well-made and great --

great music and everything.

It's very hard, though.

Peanuts in Coke -- well, I guess 'cause it's

sweet and salty, I guess, 'cause...

Eat what you want. I'm not gonna judge you.

Eat what you want.

Eat some milk and Coke if you want to.

Milk and Coca-Cola's delicious, so...

And the "Air Bud" reboot.

Um...

Is there one? And if so, can I be the dog?

But not, like voiceover, but, like, be the dog

and crawl around on all fours.

Yeah, I think so, too.

Fan art. Love it.

It's great. Keep it coming.

Uh, yeah. As long as --

If you can take something positive,

like, if you -- if you're a fan of someone,

take that and put it into art, and that's incredible.

Yeah. So that's -- that's it.

Those are the Pop Takes. Thank you for watching.

For more infomation >> Finn Wolfhard Wants to Be Air Bud - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

THAYIGE THAKKA MAGA | KANNADA TRAILER 2K | Krishna Ajai Rao| Sumalatha | Ashika - Duration: 2:57.

If you want a good society

Somebody must get angry

Who are you?

Mohan Das

S/o Parvathi

My Mother follows the Law

And I follow only my mother

She is my Daughter-in-Law

I am her Mother-in-Law

She is your wife...

Mother of your children...

Mother of my grand children!

Mom

But Till then..

No Headache, Okay?

Love you, love you, love you so much

I Can teach you only one thing

How to shut the f**k up!

My father was a politician

I am a politician

My son...My grandson... all will be politicians

We are born to rule

The troublemakers shouldn't be

representatives of the society

I have all the money to buy law

You just can't do anything

If you are still alive

It's not because of your power

Only because of my Mother!

Thayige Thakka Maga

That Mohan Das was angry because of Britsh

And this Mohan Das is angry

Because of bad people like Kheni

For more infomation >> THAYIGE THAKKA MAGA | KANNADA TRAILER 2K | Krishna Ajai Rao| Sumalatha | Ashika - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Are Melatonin Supplements Safe? - Duration: 5:39.

For more infomation >> Are Melatonin Supplements Safe? - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

Những vòng tròn trên băng không ai giải thích được tại Bắc Cực | Khoa Học Huyền Bí - Duration: 2:22.

Hey guys it's Mike Chen

So over the years of working on this channel I've noticed a sort of a trend.

There are a lot of mysterious involving circles and holes.

I just did a video on a super deep hole that no one can really explain on mars,

then there's the Kola Superdeep Borehole

and then we've got the fairy circles and crop circles, you see what I mean here?

And now there is another mystery, take a look at this.

These are images of mysterious ice circles that appear in Arctic and they are just baffling researchers.

These images were taken over the beaufort sea by NASA's operation icebridge which,

if you don't know is a fleet of research aircraft used to take images of Earth's polar ice

to better understand connections between polar regions and the global climate.

And according to IceBridge project scientist Nathan Kurtz: "It's definitely an area of thin ice,

as you can see finger rafting near the holes and the color is gray enough

to indicate little snow cover," "I'm not sure what kind of dynamics could lead

to the semi-circle shaped features surrounding the holes.

I have never seen anything like that before."

Just to clarify, finger rafting that he's referring to is a phenomenon

that occurs when two sections of ice collide and slip above

or below on another, causing a pattern that looks like fingers interlocking.

Anyway although no one really knows for sure what caused these ice circles

some researchers speculate that they may be caused by seals popping out of the waters,

and those holes look like this

Others think that it could be warm river water flowing into the ocean

According to Walt Meier, a scientist at the National Snow and Ice Data Center

"The encircling features may be due to waves of water washing out over the snow and ice

when the seals surface,"

"Or it could be a sort of drainage feature

that results from when the hole is made in the ice."

Now again, as mysterious as this may be,

it's not the first time strange circles appeared on ice.

In 2016 Lake Sinara in Russia had what appeared to be a circle appear overnight

on its icy surface.

Same thing happened in 2009 at Lake Baikal, also in Russia

So I don't know, maybe there's a connection there?

Again there were many theories ranging from methane emissions to alien signals

but of course no one really knows for sure.

Also there have been a lot of theories about secret alien bases in the arctic

so maybe the aliens got hungry and went for some ice fishing?

But let me know what you guys think

what these strange ice crop circles are in the comments below

Thank you all so much for watching, see you later.

For more infomation >> Những vòng tròn trên băng không ai giải thích được tại Bắc Cực | Khoa Học Huyền Bí - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Kommt bald der nächste große False-Flag-Angriff? Russland warnt vor großer Inszenierung in Syrien - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> Kommt bald der nächste große False-Flag-Angriff? Russland warnt vor großer Inszenierung in Syrien - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Why I Hate Webinars? - Duration: 6:16.

This is the Daily Overpass. My name is

Eric and I make apps. Now today I want to

talk about, Why I hate Webinars.

Okay, so I've been thinking a lot lately about

doing some sort of online course like an

ASO and app marketing course right

not to take away from the daily video

because the daily video is the back and forth and I think that's the most fun

but some people have said

they've come new to the channel they said I don't

want to watch these hundreds of hours of

videos just to find the good bits.

So this is something I've been thinking about

maybe just something we could do,

which is not necessary but maybe like a

course then somebody suggested,

"Why don't you try a webinar? A webinar would be good too."

and I said yeah a webinar that would be awesome.

and I really

just started getting all excited about

this idea last year I read this book

DOTCOM SECRETS by Russell Brunson it's

a very good book and there's a sequel to

it called

EXPERT SECRETS and in it he

talks a lot about landing pages and

email marketing I highly encourage the

first book, it's really good.

The second book is more about the webinar thing.

So when I was in Philippines earlier

this year I was reading the expert

secrets and I was totally sold on the

idea like,"Yeah I want to have an email

funnel and then like an automated emails

to go to people and then there's a

webinar and in the webinar we could sell

them something at the end".

Even though I don't have anything to sell really

except the apps

or like an expensive bespoke app development.

So we don't really have any

products besides just that which is

something I need to work on.

But ever since I've done that I've been

looking at webinars and everything and I

realized that I've never seen a webinar

that I've actually liked.

There's certain things that just bother

me about him and I'm seeing them more

and more often in fact there's another

guy there's an app guy, Who I saw that I

was following him and then he started

having his he had his email funnel and everything.

So I went in and I

I registered for his webinar I start

watching all the stuff

and it's just

everything is by the book here and it's

just there's so much stuff that makes me

feel like, I'm the mark that makes me

feel stupid there's certain things that

webinars do that really bothered me.

Like Plan Scarcity

"This will only be available for the next two hours."

so you have that little clock ticking down

we're only gonna make this available to seven

people that's it even though it's a

digital product. I'll only make it

available to seven people

And probably crazy to be doing that to give

away this precious information.

And you're just like

"Come on man, really? Do we have to go through this?"

I get that's what you have to do

because I read the book. I know that

that's we have to do Plan Scarcity

all this kind of stuff but

really do we

have to use this on me and it just makes

feel stupid like whenever somebody's

really sleeves it like

when somebody's too smooth with the marketing

I don't know if you guys experienced

this at all but you just feel like

I get what they're trying to do, I understand.

But I wish they wouldn't try it on me

and that really bothers me.

So there was

Some people who were like, I really respect

and admire on YouTube and in apps and things like that and they started

going down this route and it really put

me off them it just made me feel like

you know like oh my god you know like

I've lost a bit of respect for them and

this is what kind of stopped me on the

webinar thing. I think you know we should

do a webinar and then I think, Oh yeah

well do the webinar and then we'll try

to sell the course and we'll do the hard

sell at the end and then we'll have the

little countdown timer that says

This webinar is only available

A webinar to me is like a YouTube video

that's only available once, except it's not

available once. Because they'll do the

automated thing where you go to the webinar

signup page. Oh this webinar

actually starts in 15 minutes from now

alright and you're like

It's unlikely that sorry fifteen minutes from

now so you go in there and so you know

it's automated and then that they still

do stuff like, Say yes if in the comments

if you do this and oh I see somebody's

here from there, so much here from there

and they try to make it seem like it

actually is happening real time and

everything and that's the thing

It just bothers me.

Am i alone in this ?

It's just like I'm the mark.

The countdown timer, You know what I love is a

countdown timer. This offer closes in 23 hours

and 59 minutes and it just

Unless you refresh the page or open it another

browser and it starts from the same spot

23 hours 59 seconds.

It's that whole, You know what?

I can understand if you put something on sale

for a limited time, right ? Because you're

testing out different prices or you want

to generate a bit of

enthusiasm about it and so you don't

so you do have that sense of

scarcity like like, I've done this with

apps this app we're gonna put on sale

for until the 15th or until the certain

day so that they can move on it but it's

a countdown timer. And this it's all that

kind of stuff that really bothers me and

the Spam so like this. I'm one of these

app guys who send me emails saying like

you know I'm making this online training

available for seven people only

the first seven people reply to this email

or gonna do those that I don't get.

Really? An online thing which is

automated anyway you only make it

available to seven people?

Give me a break, So this is one of the things this

put me off online courses and webinars

so far although an online course is not

as bad as a webinar and there I guess

there are some good webinars out there

But, I never understood the whole benefit.

I don't understand Webinars

I don't understand why they can't just be videos.

So anyway it's my little rant for today

I hope you guys have a fantastic day today

and I'll talk to you again

tomorrow

For more infomation >> Why I Hate Webinars? - Duration: 6:16.

-------------------------------------------

Bring It: Bonus - The Birmingham Moms Challenge Dianna (Season 5, Episode 11) | Lifetime - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Bring It: Bonus - The Birmingham Moms Challenge Dianna (Season 5, Episode 11) | Lifetime - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Box of Toys Nerf Rival Zeus Toy Blasters Kids Toy Weapons - Duration: 11:58.

Box of Toys Nerf Rival Zeus Toy Blasters Kids Toy Weapons

For more infomation >> Box of Toys Nerf Rival Zeus Toy Blasters Kids Toy Weapons - Duration: 11:58.

-------------------------------------------

Plesant weekend in Seoul, rain down south _ 083118 - Duration: 1:53.

Now we turn to Michelle Park at the weather center for the latest updates.

Michelle, the weather was so nice today, I hope it lasts through the weekend.

Daniel, it felt like a pleasant autumn day in Seoul,... with a nice, refreshing breeze.

But the southern regions were getting some rain,... and into the night, it's going to

see its peak.

The southern coast is expecting more than 200 millimeters of rain and between 5 and

20 millimeters in Gyeonsangbuk-do province until tomorrow.

Another rainy day tomorrow in the south, while the upper part of the peninsula will be under

cloudy skies because of the high-pressure front.

The similar condition applies to Beijing, while Tokyo can expect more rain.

The morning seems to be getting cooler,...

Seoul starting at 21 degrees Celsius, but still hot down in Jeju at 25 degrees.

Into the day, though, Seoul can expect a 10-degree jump, peaking at 31 degrees -- cooler in the

south due to the prolonged rain.

You'll be needing your umbrellas again on Monday if you are in Seoul,... and on Tuesday

if you are in the southern provinces.

I'll leave you with the weather conditions around the world.

For more infomation >> Plesant weekend in Seoul, rain down south _ 083118 - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Heavy rainfall continues to damage central and southern S. Korea - Duration: 1:26.

Damage from torrential rain continues to add up here in the nation.

Hundreds of people are displaced and thousands of homes and builidings have been flooded.

Cho Sungmin updates us on the situation.

Heavy rainfall has flooded homes, roads and farms in central and southern parts of South

Korea... just a couple of days after Typhoon Soulik swept the country last week.

According to the Central Disaster and Safety Countermeasures Headquarters on Friday,...

around 3,300 private properties and public facilities have been flooded across the country.

The torrential downpours inundated streets and washed away vehicles, as well as forcing

510 flood victims to stay at temporary shelters.

The government has shut down four roads, one railway and eight national parks.

The Ministry of the Interior and Safety said the heavy rain and floods have claimed three

lives and injured four people as of Friday... while one person is still missing.

With more than 40 millimeters of rainfall per hour in southern parts of South Korea

from Thursday to Friday, some parts of Chungcheong-do and Jeolla-do provinces have seen about 200

millimeters of heavy rain in total.

The downpours have weakened for now and all rain warnings have been lifted,... but the

weather agency says more heavy rainfall and strong winds are expected from Friday night

to Saturday afternoon in southern parts of South Korea.

Kan Hyeong-woo, Arirang News

For more infomation >> Heavy rainfall continues to damage central and southern S. Korea - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

President Moon picks big data industry as next sector for deregulation - Duration: 2:10.

The government will be injecting more funds into the country's data industry.

It's likely an ambitious amount of next year's budget would be set aside for that purpose.

The promise comes on the back of a push to deregulate the sector

Shin Se-min tells us more.

President Moon Jae-in has chosen the country's big data industry as a prime sector for his

administration's deregulation drive -- earlier having targeted the internet banking and medical

industries.

Visiting a campus for startups near he capital Seoul, the President promised government support

for the industry and said data should be made a new growth engine for the country.

"The government will fully support the data industry as a way of breathing life into our

economy.

The Republic of Korea should build on its status as the country with the best internet

systems and be the country that best manages data."

The President then added to his promise to strengthen the industry,... announcing that

the government will infuse nearly 900 million U.S. dollars into the sector next year.

The financial support plan encompasses the development of core technologies and fostering

professional personnel.

He also said timing will be key.

"The future of our innovative growth lies in data.

Regulations on the data industry urgently need to be reduced for the development of

new industries and technologies.

I want to again highlight the importance of speed and timing."

The President said the future of innovative growth lies in data,... adding that the regulations

on the sector need to be eased, and quickly,... for the development of new industries and

new technologies.

"At the same time that he's pushing to cut regulations, President Moon also said that,

above all, privacy and personal information have to be protected,... and that can only

be done with the support of lawmakers in Parliament.

Shin Se-min, Arirang News."

For more infomation >> President Moon picks big data industry as next sector for deregulation - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Pres. Moon to send delegation to N. Korea on Sept. 5th to talk upcoming summit in Pyongyang - Duration: 1:53.

We begin with a potential breakthrough in inter-Korean diplomacy.

Seoul's presidential office announced it will send a special delegation to the North next

week... to discuss a range of issues, including the upcoming summit.

Kan Hyeong-woo has our top story.

To try and put some speed on the diplomacy front with North Korea,... a team of presidential

envoys will be heading to Pyongyang on the 5th of September.

The presidential spokesperson said Friday that the envoys will hold comprehensive discussions

with officials there about the upcoming summit and much more.

"The Blue House proposed Friday morning that we send a presidential envoy to North Korea

on September 5th, which the North agreed to.

The special envoy will discuss the details of the schedule for the inter-Korean summit

as well as talks on denuclearization and fostering peace in the region."

As to the size of the special delegation,... the spokesperson said,.... or who the team

will be meeting up with in the North, that's still undecided.

So far, the two Koreas have only settled on holding their next summit in September in

Pyongyang.

The exact date and how exactly the summit will be carried out has not been ironed out

yet either.

Also on the agenda between the two Koreas... is opening a liaison office in the North Korean

city of Kaesong.

But that might end up being delayed because of an apparent hiccup in talks between Pyongyang

and Washington on ending the regime's nuclear ambitions.

Their relations are in limbo... even though ties between the two Koreas are getting closer.

But the top office says the U.S., South Korea's closest ally, is not being left out.

Just last week President Trump canceled a planned visit to Pyongyang by Secretary of

State Mike Pompeo, blaming not only the regime for a lack of progress on its promise to give

up its nuclear weapons -- but also China for not doing its part.

Kan Hyeong-woo, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Pres. Moon to send delegation to N. Korea on Sept. 5th to talk upcoming summit in Pyongyang - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korea's industrial output rises 0.5% m/m in July, but capital investment falls for five.. - Duration: 2:08.

Statistics Korea released its data on industrial output for July.

Slight improvement from last month, but there's continued decline in facilities investment.

Kim Hyesung breaks down the digits for us.

Korea's industrial production went up zero-point-five percent on-month in July, making a rebound

from June's fall of zero-point-seven percent.

Output in mining and manufacturing improved, offsetting a drop in construction.

"Production in mining and manufacturing went up zero-point-four percent on-month.

Production in autos dropped but transportation equipment and chemical goods output went up.

Regarding transportation equipment, companies increased their workload in July to prepare

for the long vacation in August.

Chemical goods output went up on higher demand for cosmetic goods from Chinese tourists."

The average rate of manufacturing operations rose around one-percent to 74-point-three

percent.

Production in services stayed unchanged from last month, with a fall in financial services

being offset by an improvement in the science and IT services sector.

Retail sales, an indicator of consumption, rose again in June, going up half a percent

on higher demand for both durable and nondurable goods like cosmetics.

Facility investment, however, continued to nosedive, dropping zero-point-six percent

on-month in July.

It's the first time in 20 years that facility investment has fallen for five months in a

row.

In addition, construction investment has also dropped slightly.

"Facility investment fell as investment in the semiconductor and OLED industries has

started to slow down after soaring last year, showing a base effect.

Facility investment has been shrinking in recent months, but July's on-month drop is

smaller than June's on-month drop... so we'll have to see more data to gauge the outlook

in facility investment."

Indicators showing the current and future economic outlook remain sluggish, eding down

zero-point-three percent, zero-point-two percent, respectively.

Kim Hyesung, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> S. Korea's industrial output rises 0.5% m/m in July, but capital investment falls for five.. - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Pop Goes The Weasel | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes For Children | Cartoons by Kids Tv - Duration: 1:07:09.

Bob The Train- Pop Goes The Weasel...

For more infomation >> Pop Goes The Weasel | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes For Children | Cartoons by Kids Tv - Duration: 1:07:09.

-------------------------------------------

Denuclearization talks stall as North Korea goes strong on what U.S. can offer - Duration: 2:31.

It became clearer, that the main reason the trip to Pyongyang by America's top diplomat

was cancelled last minute... was a message from Pyongyang.

The gist of it was this: don't come unless you have something for us.

Lee Ji-won sheds light on the deal-breaker of a letter.

It appears U.S. President Donald Trump didn't have a choice but to call off his Secretary

of State's fourth visit to Pyongyang as Washington had "nothing to offer" the regime.

Citing an unnamed government official, Reuters reported Thursday that the tone of the secret

letter Kim Yong-chol, vice chairman of North Korea's Workers' Party's central committee,

sent to the U.S,... was that if Washington is not willing to give something, then Pompeo

shouldn't come.

The regime has been asking the U.S. to declare an end to the Korean War, while the Trump

administration has been pushing Pyongyang for a inventory of its nuclear and missile

programs and other military assets.

The senior official added that the North Koreans seem to be thinking the U.S. is not doing

enough,... which appears to back up a report by U.S.-based media outlet Vox, which said

President Trump promised North Korean leader Kim Jong-un a peace treaty sometime soon after

their summit in June.

But the Trump administration continues to insist denuclearization has to take place

before anything else.

Amid concerns over the stalemate, the U.S. remains firm on its restrictions on the regime.

A U.S. State Department official said the department has extended its ban on Americans

traveling to North Korea by another year,... until August 31st 2019.

The reason given for the ban is the concern over the threat of arrest.

U.S. law stipulates that travel restrictions on Americans may be imposed if "there is imminent

danger to the public health or physical safety of U.S. travelers in the country or area."

But it's known that "individuals who wish to travel to or within North Korea for extremely

limited purposes," and whose travel is in the U.S. national interest, can apply for

a "special validation" from the State Department.

There will also be exceptions if the trip is justified by "compelling humanitarian considerations."

The ban was imposed in September last year after the death of American student Otto Warmbier,

who was sentenced to 15 years of hard labor by the North after allegedly trying to steal

a propaganda sign.

Lee Ji-won, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Denuclearization talks stall as North Korea goes strong on what U.S. can offer - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

"Halkaa" Mein Chote Bachche Ke Acting Ne Kiya Bade Actors Ko Bhi Hairan | Ranvir Shorey - Duration: 4:18.

"Halkaa" Mein Chote Bachche Ke Acting Ne Kiya Bade Actors Ko Bhi Hairan | Ranvir Shorey

For more infomation >> "Halkaa" Mein Chote Bachche Ke Acting Ne Kiya Bade Actors Ko Bhi Hairan | Ranvir Shorey - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

New Kawasaki Ninja 400 Europe 2019 | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> New Kawasaki Ninja 400 Europe 2019 | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

"Kedarnath" Director "Abhishek Kapoor" and wife Pragya Yadav welcome a Baby Boy - Duration: 0:57.

"Kedarnath" Director "Abhishek Kapoor" and wife Pragya Yadav welcome a Baby Boy

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét