Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 8, 2018

Youtube daily Aug 29 2018

Let's go ahead and create and share a Google document

for use in an online session. I've already signed into Google

and if you have a Google apps for business account

or Google Classroom or Google education account

then you get some Google drive storage space and its in here

that you can create Google Documents. So if I just go up to the

apps menu here, click that and select the drive

I come through to my Google drive and it's here that I can create documents or

spreadsheets

which can be shared with others. Earlier I found this resource on the Internet

and I'm gonna change into a Google document in order to use for an online

session.

First of all I need to open a blank Google document

so I just go to create document

and I've now got a blank

Google Doc. I'm simply just gonna

copy and paste everything from this document into my Google Doc

starting with this image

and then the text

And there we go. Our Google Doc is ready to go.

Let's give it a name

okay

So now I need to choose who I'm gonna share this document with

so I go up here to the blue share button and I simply type in

the email addresses of those

people that I wish to share this document with ... and it's at this point

that I can say what level of permission I'm gonna let these people have.

So the default is that they can edit but for this document I'm gonna set it to

the middle level of permission which is that they can make comments

or suggest changes to the document. If I want to i can type in a note

and

send.

So the document is now created. It's been shared. We can now join a Google Hangout

and from there we can all access this document and everybody will be able to

work on it at the same time.

Let's have a look at that.

Okay so here's our Google hangout. There's myself

and four students in this room and the Google Doc that we just created has been

shared with them all.

When I look at the Google Doc here in the browser

I can see that the students are also viewing the same document.

Each of them has been given their own colour. That's really useful because it

means that when the typing I can identify who's typing what.

Anything a student types into this document will show

real time in the colour that they've been given. I'll also

have on the right hand side a list of their suggested edits

which I can then choose to accept and make part of the document itself.

This functionality is there because we gave the students

comment only permission. Had we given them full

edit rights, whatever they typed would go straight into the document.

Let's have a look at it in action.

Chris: Really fantastic arguments we've started to put together here everyone but

what I'm going to ask you did you to do now is to actually take on the point

somebody else has already argued, so regardless of your

stance on that point I'm gonna ask you to try now to create

counter-argument. Okay so I want you to disagree with the stance that the other

person has

taken. What I'm going to ask you to do is to move

please to the point one down from the one you were working on.

So Hannah I'm going to ask

you to move to the end of Ross' point

Ross was working on 'Facebook probably won't exist'... great can see you've done it ....

For more infomation >> Google docs - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

Nightwatch Presents: First Responders - In the Line of Fire (Bonus) | A&E - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Nightwatch Presents: First Responders - In the Line of Fire (Bonus) | A&E - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Preview: It's Way Better On This Network | Season 7 | LAST MAN STANDING - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Preview: It's Way Better On This Network | Season 7 | LAST MAN STANDING - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - Broken Dreams (NEFFEX) - (Lyrics) - Duration: 2:13.

This video include subtitles

For more infomation >> Nightcore - Broken Dreams (NEFFEX) - (Lyrics) - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Larry Hernández en Don Francisco Te Invita | Don Francisco Te Invita | Entretenimiento - Duration: 7:14.

For more infomation >> Larry Hernández en Don Francisco Te Invita | Don Francisco Te Invita | Entretenimiento - Duration: 7:14.

-------------------------------------------

La gira del dúo Ha-Ash | Don Francisco Te Invita | Entretenimiento - Duration: 5:42.

For more infomation >> La gira del dúo Ha-Ash | Don Francisco Te Invita | Entretenimiento - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

New 4 Dinosaur Battles Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Indoraptor Vs Mosasaurus T-Rex vs Spinosaurus - Duration: 18:35.

oh good keep watching a light of fun turns into a night terror what the

Mosasaurus comes and eats in the Raptor in the patrons watch what happens and

the mercenaries come face-to-face with the giant t-rex and endure Raptor or

will they survive Wow watch what happens oh and Clare come face-to-face with the

Spinosaurus and giant t-rex who will be the victor Clare trait to save the

dinosaurs on Isla Nublar was just another fun day at the aquarium but

little do they know there is great danger for the aquarium was built over a

bottomless pit where nobody knows how deep the water actually is that is not

good here we have the trainer she has called up a volunteer to help her beat

the seals okay now you just take this bucket here you grab one of these fish

and throw it in the water defeat the seals look there's one throw the fish in

yay good job okay everybody let's think our volunteer for doing a great job Wow

New 4 Dinosaur Battles Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Indoraptor Vs Mosasaurus T-Rex vs Spinosaurus

hey why is everybody screaming Allah word our volunteer go wow he must have

just taken off okay I don't know did I scare you guys or what

oh no mommy I dropped my balloon in the water please go get it mommy i lock a

big fish okay man we've been called it to contain the situation the best plan I

have to let one beast go after the other

he's gonna hunt on the Mosasaurus

okay that is the best plan I have never come up with it look one Freak right the

other freak it's gonna go ahead and save me it's check it out the dread Raptor

just jumped right into the water

swimming back and forth they must have gave him an phoebius lungs so he could

survive in water for a long time he's looking for the Moses our ass first the

Mosasaurus deep

maybe the morals of Soros is full he's not coming

yes okay man the volcano is exploding we gotta save the Dinos but we got a group

of mercenaries here that are shooting the dinos and trying to destroy them

we gotta get a hit in there quick

the only good Dino

look it's a cute little baby t-rex I'm gonna wipe this guy out

there's another one look it's one of those Peter dinos yeah down down I will

get this one

we're little Dino come here little guy I come here so I wipe you out

healthy

who are you Jim I heard something out here Jim what are you

you

we got em all white we got them would be if I don't move for me

okay the other guys are not reporting in I guess they took off well should be

safe enough now let's have a look around yeah there wasn't even any big diners

around never gonna catch me just get me out again you're never gonna get me okay

we rescued Balu time to get out of here I wonder what ever happened to those

other guys huh something must've got here damn rifle firing the way

okay just so you guys are clear we're not here to kill any Raptors right Dada

looking Raptor we save them bring them home give them good home okay let's go

one is a fool once we get the Raptors we're getting rid of them it's a rare

read Raptor

there's another one dream dude I could get him to stop just give me the time

blue stand down blue stand down

okay been spread out the more we find the more money we make before the

volcano explodes let's go man this place sure is creepy

the movement here

that mob I have no idea where he is his radio went silent around here I've not

seen anything like I always was kind of foolish Hey

well well it's good to spend our money when I take this smoke break it

perfectly safe here

shirt safe around here Jim Dodd safe here I have the big gun nothing will get

us

okay let's get out of here with the Raptors we got to see them

Tyrannosaurus Rex

quick man assemble the team okay we are the only ones that can save all these

dinos from certain extinction on all the Raptors are using two-way radios for

communication to plan their attack

Claire what in the world you shut the room 100 a charging Pachycephalosaurus

is headed for dr. Malcolm quick Claire fire right in the butt Claire okay man

hold off the attack that lady Claire is doing all our work for us let

her finish do the hard stuff the baby Rex is gonna take down the mercenary

quick clip

our eresources after dr. grant quit clarifier my glasses at home which one

is dr. grant wait Claire don't fire you can't see

okay Claire that was your last chance hand over the gun all I did was push the

trigger like this ah you got me Claire

what in the world something must be wrong with my gun I don't see anything

wrong with it try pushing this button okay man all the

men are up the guys are down let's go ahead and load them on the drop and then

we're gonna try the experiments on them

they told you guys the girl will take care of all our problems for us

ah trying to trade me with that

have captured humans where are they gonna take them what terrible guys that

was awesome if you guys enjoyed that video please go ahead click like drop me

comments let me know on other videos you also want to see also I do got over a

thousand videos the majority are Jurassic world Jurassic Park

Godzilla King Kong transformers Power Rangers Ninja Turtles and a lot more

check out the playlist on my channel or wait to this video ends for more fallen

Kingdom videos into playlists you guys are awesome and I will see you tomorrow

and today's secret word is the word

go ahead and put that in the comment section down below the video I know you

remember my club click the subscribe button below for a lot more fun video

also click the bell button to be notified every time I make a new video

click the boxes below for a lot more fun videos and if you want to see even more

go ahead and click the subscribe button

For more infomation >> New 4 Dinosaur Battles Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Indoraptor Vs Mosasaurus T-Rex vs Spinosaurus - Duration: 18:35.

-------------------------------------------

Realiza el kiki challenge… pero desde un avión | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:45.

For more infomation >> Realiza el kiki challenge… pero desde un avión | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

Una lluvia de homenajes a la memoria de Juan Gabriel | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> Una lluvia de homenajes a la memoria de Juan Gabriel | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Scheduling Hangouts in Calendar - Duration: 3:52.

Let's have a look at how we start or set up a Google hangout

using the Google Calendar. I've already gone to Google.com

and I can sign in using my account here

It looks exactly like the Google site normally does

but I can see in the top corner here that I'm already signed in.

Next to that, the nine little boxes

is the Google Apps menu and from there I can select Google Calendar.

So here's the Google calendar

and let's say I wanted to set up a Google hangout for

later on today. All I need to do

is to go down the time I want ,click there,

give my Hangout a title

and create the event.

The next thing I need to do is to invite others to join this Hangout.

There's a couple ways I can do that. One way is to double-click into the event

and I can use this box to add guests by typing in their email.

Click to add them and I can now save the event.

Google is prompting me here that the person I've invited is

outside my organization so I just need to say whether I'm happy with that

and I'm going to say yes 'invite external guests'.

And sending an invitation which that student is going to receive in

their email. So the times come to join the tutorial

All I need to do is click on the meeting itself,

and I'm given a link here to join this video call.

So let's go ahead and join this hangout.

Initially I'll see a screen something like this

which allows me to make sure I got my settings right before I actually

join the Hangout. Up here I can turn my webcam and

my microphone on and off and I can also change my bandwidth setting.

This is a really useful setting specific to Google Hangouts.

It allows me and any other participant

the individual control over our own video

feed quality. Therefore if any participant has got low bandwidth

they can still broadcast their video but can choose to do it

lower quality level.

Let's go ahead and join Hangout.

Once you're in the Hangout have a look at the icon in the top right hand corner

of the screen.

This symbol means the hangout is unrestricted

and anybody with the link can join it, however by clicking that symbol

I can change my settings and restrict access to only those people I've invited.

So that's it. Our Google Hangout is scheduled,

we've invited our participants and we're ready to receive them in the room.

For more infomation >> Scheduling Hangouts in Calendar - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Starting the Hangout and setting audio levels - Duration: 3:11.

Chris: Hi there Ed, how are you doing.

Ed: Hi Chris, good how are you? Chris: Good, very well thanks, very well. Hi Ross.

Ross: hello. Chris: Hello Jeanne. Jeanne: Hello

Chris: I think Iris is joining us for this tutorial, so we just need to wait for

iris for a second. Hello Iris, how are you doing?

Iris I think your microphone is muted

Iris: You're right

it was

Chris: guys is just want to test everyones microphones. Just get the settings right

before going to the session.

Can you just say hello and how your day's going today, as

I introduce you please? So Ed. Ed: hi everyone

Today is going very well. Chris: great Iris. Iris: yep hi

My day has been beautiful so far. Chris: great Jeanne. Jeanne: hi, it's a beautiful sunny day thank you. Chris: great.

And Ross. Ross: hey my day has also been good the sun is great and lunch was nice.

Chris: fantastic okay.

Jeanne your audio is just little a little quiet

I wonder if you could just go into your control panel settings

which you'll access the little

speaker icon in the bottom right hand corner of your screen

and just boost your recording settings in there for me

Jeanne: how's this going? Chris: that sounds much better great. Okay guys so just to get

us going, get us warmed up.

I've got an activity here which is

we're gonna put all of our minds together on actually to see if we can crack

this together. So what I need to do

is share my screen with you so

let me just share the particular resource and

let me know when you can see my screen Ed: I've got it.

Ross: yep I've got it. Jeanne: good for me. Chris: great okay fantastic.

So on here we've got a lot of mathematical

mathematical calculations and sums

and representations. Now only two of these are correct

and you will be able to spot I think quite a few which are very obviously wrong

as some of them which are less obviously wrong.

So what i'd like you each to do, is have a look and try and find

2 or 3 that are incorrect and

I'm gonna start one at a time

Ed, I'm gonna come to you first. Have you spotted on that is wrong?

Ed: yep, in the second row, second column.

We've got 4x minus x, I think it should be 3x.

Chris: okay, that's great. And Jeanne

For more infomation >> Starting the Hangout and setting audio levels - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

pointers and text responses - Duration: 5:33.

Chris: Thank you guys, that was great and something for

us all to think and talk about

while we've got all those audio levels set up. So we're good to go.

Now just to get us all fully warmed up,

I'm gonna ask you some questions that I want you to all

respond to in the text box please. So

just so you all know how that operates, down in the bottom right-hand side of

your screen. You'll see that there is a text box which says, right your message

here. If you could just all write me a little 'hi' or 'hello'

and hit return. We should all see them coming up

in that box. Excellent. Okay.

So, I'm going to throw some questions at you

and I'm going to give you a little bit of thinking time for the question.

But I'd like to see all of your responses at the same time. So what I'd

like you to do, is when you see the question

you're going to have about 10 seconds think of your answer.

Type it into the box, but please don't press return until I say

3-2-1 go. And then we get everybody's answers at the same time.

So first thing I'm going to ask you to give me an example of

is, a number that is a square number and is even.

Don't hit return until I tell you just put it into a text book

please. I'm going to give you 5-4-3-2-1

Hit return! Okay.

Let's have a look. 4, 4, two on 4 there, great Ross and Jutta

Ed 36. Hannah 36. Okay let's try another one, a square number please..

So I'm looking please, for a point on the line

y equals 3x minus 4

Any point on that line, if you're looking for a really

extra challenge, then you could pick a negative value of x.

But that's up to you. Okay a point on the line y equals 3x

minus 4 . And that's

5-4-3-2-1

Hit return! Okay, let's have a look at the points we've got here.

Ed 2,2 fantastic! Jutta

has gone straight for a negative value of x, that's great! minus 5, minus 9...

Hannah, two comma 12

can you explain to me how you got two comma 12

Hannah: so I put in a value of 12 for y

I minus the 4 to get 8, and then I divided the

8 by 3, to give me 2, for x

Chris: Okay alright. Okay I see how you've got it.

Now Ed, you also had an x coordinate of 2.

So it seems like you're disagreeing with Hannah.

Ed: So I put x as 2 times it by 3 to get 6

then I minused the 4....

Chris: I'm going to put some words in your direction and

I'm gonna ask you to to indicate what type of word you think it is

but we're going to use the points to do that so I just need to enable your writing

permissions here and once I've done that, if you go over

to the left hand menu on the WizIQ room

the second icon down is a pointer. Ross and Ed I can see you've got it, Hannah and I can see yours there

and Jutta I can see yours too okay that's great so

if you could all point to verb.... great okay so this is how you're gonna

this is how you're going to vote and indicate what you think

the type a word is. So we just gonna try a few they're going to be

quite quick fire... What type of word is

pen?

excellent okay how about what type of word is....

red?

okay alright adjective well done it describes...

describes a noun.

Chris: Okay let's take some examples

from you now. So whichever one I point to I'd like you to give me an example

but this time I want you to do in the chat box.

you can do is quickly as you want you don't need to wait meet count you down

because the rule is you can't give me a word that anybody else has already used.

If you do then we're gonna have to ask for another one. So

can I have from you each please... an adjective.

Okay those are great. Jutta going again with a colour... green...

Chris: I'm gonna ask you to vote with your pointers please

and if you could just hover over or near the letter you think is the main

purpose

the main purpose of the leaflet. OK go!

Great! Okay so we've got Ross, Hannah and Ed all think the main purpose is to inform

readers about stagecoach

Jutta voting on your own. That's great and very brave well done

Can you explain why you think it's 'D' Jutta? Jutta: Yes I thought that in the main

paragraph

they focus on how to join...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét