Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Youtube daily Aug 31 2018

GOOGLE Home Max is finally arriving in the UK with this smart speaker offering big features

and even bigger sound.

Google announced its Google Home Max speaker last year but until now it had only been available

in the US.

However, from today that's changing with the technology firm finally announcing its Max

smart speaker is going on sale in Britain.

As a reminder, this smart boom box features all the clever technology of its smaller Google

Home sibling but this bigger device offers much more powerful audio.

In fact, Google says its premium smart speaker is its best-sounding, most impactful Google

Home yet.

Google Home Max features dual 4.5-inch high-excursion woofers making it 20 times more powerful than

cheaper Google Home.

Max is also Google's first speaker with Smart Sound - a new audio experience powered by

Google's artificial intelligence.

This apparently allows Max to adapt to you and your environment.

Smart Sound automatically adjusts for where you place Max in a room, so if you decide

to move your speaker a few feet, it will dynamically tune itself within seconds.

Google has confirmed that Max currently works with a wide range of music services, including

YouTube Music, Google Play Music, Deezer and Spotify - sadly there's no way to play your

Apple Music subscription through it just yet.

It also supports Bluetooth and auxiliary port, as well as tuning into your favourite radio

stations.

Google Home Max is also especially designed to fit your space and style, so can be placed

vertically or horizontally, and comes in two colours - Chalk and Charcoal.

Speaking about the launch, Mark Spates, senior product manager at Google, said: 'We are

delighted to bring the long-awaited Google Home Max to UK shores.

"As a trusty concierge for any party or event, or simply as the centrepiece of your living

room at home - Max will deliver on every note and help with any query thanks to the Google

Assistant, now only louder and bolder than ever before.'

You can order your Google Home Max online starting today at the Google Store and John

Lewis, and retails for £399.

For more infomation >> Google Home gets a huge boost as new Max version finally gets a UK release | Tech News - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Lawmakers Get $280,000 From Their Tax Cut Bill While Workers' Wages Fall - Duration: 4:06.

Well, the latest round of numbers are in, and as it turns out, only 0.007% of employers

here in the United States said that they have or they plan on giving their workers a raise

or a one-time bonus as a result of the Republican tax cut package.

That number is even lower than previous surveys had found.

Previously, it was about 13% said they had or would be giving bonuses or raises to their

employees.

Now it's 0.007% are going to get anything from this Republican tax cut.

And those are the workers.

The corporations, the companies, the business owners, they got their tax cut.

But you know who else did?

Republican lawmakers.

And, hell, Democratic lawmakers, too.

But Democrats voted against the legislation.

Republicans, there are 53 of them in the US House of Representatives.

53 who are going to be getting a tax cut of at least $280,000 per year.

They are so wealthy, these 53 Republicans, that they are saving $280,000 every year under

their own tax cut plan.

Of course, let's not forget poor little multimillionaire, Vern Buchanan, a Republican congressman from

the state of Florida, who immediately after signing the legislation voting yes for it,

went out and bought himself a multimillion dollar yacht literally that afternoon.

He voted in favor of tax cuts.

He knew he was going to save anywhere between 2.1 million and 5 million, and then later

that day, went and spent, according to expense reports, anywhere between 2.1 million and

5 million on a brand new yacht.

He literally calculated how much he was going to save from his own legislation, took that

exact amount of money, and bought himself a yacht with it.

But you get nothing.

You've got nothing from this Republican tax cut.

Yet, right now, we have Republican politicians, Republican think tanks, Republican business

groups out there running attack ads against people who had the audacity to vote against

the tax cut package.

Not because they want you to feel like you got screwed, but because they don't want to

get screwed if Democrats take back over Congress.

You see, these politicians, the think tanks, the business groups, they're all funded by

people who got the tax cuts.

They're not funded by the person out there working in the factory who was promised, according

to Donald Trump, $9,000 a year.

That's what Trump said we were all going to get.

$9,000.

It turns out we're getting roughly a buck or two per week maybe in tax savings.

You won't even see that until you go and file your taxes next April.

But they're getting $280,000.

Donald Trump is getting millions.

Some Republican members of Congress are getting millions.

Yes, some of the Democrats there, among the wealthiest as well, are getting tax cuts,

too.

But, again, they voted against it.

They didn't vote to enrich themselves.

Republicans did, and they did it while lying to your face and telling you that you were

the one that was going to benefit from this, not them.

That's what we get with Republican rulers.

Lies, misinformation, and essentially swindling the taxpayers to make themselves wealthier.

That is what we see every single time Republicans are in charge of our government, whether it's

federal or state.

For more infomation >> Lawmakers Get $280,000 From Their Tax Cut Bill While Workers' Wages Fall - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Young M.A on the 50 Cent & Jay-Z Songs That Inspired Her to Rap | Soundtracked 💿 | TRL - Duration: 4:23.

- What up y'all Young MA here and

these are my top five favorite songs

that's in some type of relation to my life.

My first favorite song would be

50 Cent, What Up Gangsta from the

Get Rich or Die Trying album.

That was like the first album I ever bought

and that song was just so fire

and I remember my grandmother had a camcorder

and we used to use the camcorder to shoot

fake movies or music videos.

We had the wall unit we would put the camera there

and then me and my cousins would make

a music video right in front of it

and I'll have my little hoodie on and

I'll be like what up, what up gangsta.

So that was in relation to when I was young, turning up.

I wanted to be a rapper so 50 Cent

definitely influenced me.

I'ma say No Ordinary Love because

that song there's so many rhythms throughout the song

it's like she, it just soothes you,

you know what I mean her voice just soothes you.

♪ This is no ordinary love ♪

♪ No ordinary love ♪

♪ This is no ordinary love ♪

I actually got influenced by Sade

from grandfather, rest in peace, he will always

played her in the house and when I was a kid,

I ain't gonna lie I used to be like,

this is boring I didn't understand it,

you know what I mean, I didn't understand it,

I was a kid and my grandfather used to love her,

like he would just walk around the house singing her,

you know have her on while he's cleaning up,

I think that's where my mother got it from.

As I got older I understood why,

you know what I mean and till this day

I can listen to Sade at least once a day.

See I'm taking it to Reggae now,

there's this one song I used to listen to

a lot as a kid it's called Going Away

by Beenie Man & Sanchez,

I had to be like nine, eight years old.

I just always remember my mom playing it

when she would clean up in the house

or we'll be on the road headed to another state

or something like that I always tell her

Ma can you put on (humming) ya know,

I'll sing the lyrics or whatever but

I never know the name of it I just sing a lyric

and I just remember being in the backseat

and sometimes there be times that song will

put me to sleep, not in a bad way but

that was like how I was able to just vibe.

I hear the song she'll play it back to back,

I'll be like Ma play it again, play it again,

so I didn't understand what they was saying,

just the sound, the rhythm, the vibe, everything about it.

I like Jay-Z Hard Knock Life,

taking it way back it just gives me

a feel of like how New York City,

just the heart of Brooklyn used to be

and like when you watch the video you just see

the culture of kids in the park

and sprinklers is on and kids is actually

outside on their bikes and the song itself

from the Annie movie just brought a different sound

into hip hop to mix samples in with hard hip hop,

you know speaking from the street.

Every time I hear that song it just

gives me a different vibe and definitely

influenced my music as well.

Last but not least Young MA Walk,

as you can see like I'm wearing the hat

and the hoodie, that's kind of when I came back

in the scene and people was wonderin',

yo MA, where you been, where you been at?

The story behind Walk and why it's

influential in my life is because

I actually recorded the song myself.

I built a studio in my house for the first time,

I never built a studio, never knew nothing

about a studio, finally put everything together

and really sat there and recorded myself

and put the song out and it did good,

because it's like over 20 some million on YouTube.

I shot the video in the same place

where I actually recorded it and

throughout the whole video it's

just going back and forth in the basement part of my house.

Walk is basically and metaphorically speaking

to just be chill not really getting

out of character not being to aggressive

just feeling like you're comfortable

in your space and you just walking on the beach.

It's like some New Yorkers say too,

like you walked on that or something like that.

Now since then I've been like,

I record my own stuff in my studio.

Yeah I thought I needed an engineer,

and I was like I don't need no engineer.

I got it.

For more infomation >> Young M.A on the 50 Cent & Jay-Z Songs That Inspired Her to Rap | Soundtracked 💿 | TRL - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

Bring It: Chrystianna vs. Makya (Season 5, Episode 12) | Lifetime - Duration: 7:27.

For more infomation >> Bring It: Chrystianna vs. Makya (Season 5, Episode 12) | Lifetime - Duration: 7:27.

-------------------------------------------

In Production: Welcome Back | Season 7 | LAST MAN STANDING - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> In Production: Welcome Back | Season 7 | LAST MAN STANDING - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

HoodCelebrityy Shares Her 'Walking Trophy' 🏆 Tattoo | Permanent Record | MTV News - Duration: 2:58.

- My tattoos tell my story.

As you can see like,

it just shows a piece to me of everything.

I've been through so much,

that I don't even feel the pain

when I get tattoos anymore to be honest with you.

When I was younger I was very selfish.

My first tattoos was two eyes in my lower back

that says all eyes on me.

I actually covered that tattoo.

I don't have it anymore.

I just always thought like,

tattoos make you stand out.

It was pretty and I used to be like,

I just always wanted to get a tattoo.

As I got older, I started seeing why I should tattoos

that actually mean something

and not just throw anything on my body.

It's not about me anymore.

I got brothers, I got sisters, got my family.

My mom, friends

but when I was younger I didn't care.

I thought it was about myself.

I always wanted a sleeve.

I remember going in the tattoo shop

and I was like just get me anything.

Like, I need to get a sleeve done.

But, I started putting more stuff

that actually mean something to me.

My stepfather that passed away in 2002,

he meant a lot to me.

He actually raised me like he was my own dad.

So I have the R.I.P Oral right here

and the day and the year he passed away.

My back tattoo I have a tiger.

I love tigers I love going to the zoo.

I know I sound crazy but I enjoy-

I could go to the zoo everyday.

To me a tiger represents no fear.

And that's HoodCelebrityy, have no fear.

You ever seen a scared tiger?

- [Woman] No.

- You're scared of a tiger right?

- [Woman] Yes.

- There you go.

(laughing)

I'm combining the tiger with something more feminine

because HoodCelebrityy have both sides.

Like, I have the real aggressive

and then I also have a sweet side.

When I came out with the single Walking Trophy

I told my mom if this record get big

you gotta let me get one more tattoo.

Cause she keep telling me no more please.

So what I did was, I cheated my way out.

I put the trophy here.

If I would've got the trophy somewhere

where I have no tattoos then she would've noticed like,

"Oh you got another tattoo?" but I just added.

And I told her mom listen,

this is my last tattoo

and you're a walking trophy.

My mom is everything to me.

I have a portrait of my mom,

which says number one mom.

But I felt like I had to not only have her in my life

but actually have her on me personally.

I have her name, her portrait on my back

and if you allow me I'll keep getting more.

I might get her sign.

She's a scorpio, probably the initials of her first name,

and I'll keep going.

There's a connection between my music and my tattoos

because it has swag to who is HoodCelebrityy.

My music, I describe it aggressive at times

but still friendly.

It's very open minded

and my tattoos are very open minded as well.

I wouldn't want people to take away anything

when they see my tattoos.

It tells a story and you can't take away my story.

(robotic clicking)

(calming music)

For more infomation >> HoodCelebrityy Shares Her 'Walking Trophy' 🏆 Tattoo | Permanent Record | MTV News - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Sara Carter Confirms the WORST – Ohr Also Conspired With McCabe, Strzok and Page - Duration: 5:06.

For more infomation >> Sara Carter Confirms the WORST – Ohr Also Conspired With McCabe, Strzok and Page - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Eminem - Lucky You (Lyrics) feat. Joyer Lucas - Duration: 4:05.

shady's back!

For more infomation >> Eminem - Lucky You (Lyrics) feat. Joyer Lucas - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Aretha Franklin's Funeral: Chaka Khan Performs 'Going Up Yonder' - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> Aretha Franklin's Funeral: Chaka Khan Performs 'Going Up Yonder' - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Lock's Heisman campaign to begin in earnest in Mizzou opener - Duration: 4:16.

For more infomation >> Lock's Heisman campaign to begin in earnest in Mizzou opener - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Chaka Khan Hilariously Reads Lyrics Off Her Fan at Aretha Franklin's Funeral - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> Chaka Khan Hilariously Reads Lyrics Off Her Fan at Aretha Franklin's Funeral - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Los Angeles Heading Toward July-August Heat Record | California News - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> Los Angeles Heading Toward July-August Heat Record | California News - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

حظك اليوم السبت 01-09-2018 فى التوقعات اليومية للابراج بقلم عالمة الفلك د. نيفين ابو شالة - Duration: 7:35.

For more infomation >> حظك اليوم السبت 01-09-2018 فى التوقعات اليومية للابراج بقلم عالمة الفلك د. نيفين ابو شالة - Duration: 7:35.

-------------------------------------------

[FREE] Young Thug Type Beat 2018 "Forever Rich" (Prod. Hometown Hitz) Instrumental Trap - Duration: 3:51.

Free Young Thug Type Beat 2018 "Forever Rich" Gunna type beat 2018 Lil Uzi type beat 2018 Instrumental Trap lil pump type beat 2018 travis scott type beat 2018

For more infomation >> [FREE] Young Thug Type Beat 2018 "Forever Rich" (Prod. Hometown Hitz) Instrumental Trap - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Best Apps for Android - Best Free Android Apps September 2018 - Duration: 6:01.

Hello everyone, I'm Rahul from TechReviewPro.com and welcome back to another episode of top

10 cool new Android apps of the month.

Starting today, we have InFact which is an amazing app to sharpen your brain.

InFact is like a news app that combines important news and fun facts to make you more knowledgeable

in around the globe.

It brings news and facts in the form of cards.

You can slide up for new card or swipe right to read in details.

From the topic tab, you can choose from various categories based upon your interest.

You can also create your profile and build your fan following.

Next up we have Starless Amoled Wallpaper which brings amazing wallpapers from various

categories like Super Hero, minimal, abstract, nature, typography etc.

You can tap on any wallpaper and download it on your device.

It also allows you to set wallpaper on the home screen as well as the lock screen by

one-tap set wallpaper button.

The app is not so popular but has got a good collection of some cool wallpapers.

That's why Starless Amoled Wallpaper is our wallpaper app of the month.

Next app we have on the list is Pixlr which is a free photo editor app for Android that

allows you to take pictures, edit photos, and make collage.

It has got a wide range of tools and effects.

You can play with tools, effects, overlays, stickers, and text as well.

It is a very simple to use photo editor which almost anyone with basic editing skill can

use to edit photos easily.

Once done with editing, you can save the image or share it on your social profiles.

Coming back to another app in our list of best Android apps of the month, we have Quotes

Creator which allows you create a variety of quotes from different categories.

You can also choose quotes from various popular authors.

You can write your own text on photos or choose from pre-made templates.

Customise it to meet the look and feel, however, the way you like.

And once done, save the image on your device or share directly to your social platforms.

Next, we have on the list of best Android apps of this month is Peak which is a brain

game and training app.

It amazes you with amazing brain games to test your puzzle solving skills.

You can choose your focus whether you want to improve vocabulary, problem-solving, memory,

or mental agility.

Once you choose, you can work on that to bring it into reality.

Every game has a detailed page, telling you the skills worked on and your scoreboard.

The best thing I like about this app is that it allows you to plan a schedule and set reminders

for doing mental work every day.

If you are tired of annoying pop-up ads harming your device, this is the browser you need.

Kiwi Browser is a very fast Android web browser which is based on Chromium.

It has a very powerful pop-up blocker that blocks most of intrusive ads.

Kiwi Browser also comes with Cryptojacking protection, that blocks hackers from using

your device to mine crypto-currency.

The night mode looks cool and the best thing is: you can play videos and music even with

the screen off.

Next app we have on the list of best Android apps of the month is a very popular table

tennis game.

Table Tennis Touch brings amazing gameplay of Table Tennis court to your pocket.

Now, you can play Table Tennis anytime and anywhere on your Android device.

Serve, spin and smash your way to glory.

The game has got amazing swipe controls, high-speed gameplay, and very high-quality graphics.

Work your way through clubs to rise through ranks and build a career.

The higher point you accumulate better chances of entering in upper-level tournaments like

National level and international level.

There are many trophies to collect and best thing is that it doesn't require internet

connection.

Once download and install it, you can it play completely offline like any other offline

Android game.

If you want to improve your lifestyle with daily dose of life hacks, tips, and tricks,

then Life Hacks app is a must for you.

It has got a collection of thousands of reliable life hacks that aim to teach you important

life lessons.

You can choose from various categories like relationships, parenting, life tips, daily-life

solutions, food & drinks etc.

It presents life hacks and tips in the form of cards.

You can swipe left or right for more cards.

If you like any, you may bookmark it, or share on other platforms.

However, it's not limited to that only.

You can also play some cool games from games tab within the app.

Next app we have on the list is a cool ringtone app for Android that offers a good collection

of ringtones and wallpapers.

Though it has a very limited number of wallpapers but most of them are amazing.

However, when it comes to ringtones, it has got a collection of more than 100 ringtones

and I liked most of them.

You may preview any ringtone or simply tap on it, to set it as ringing tone for calls,

notifications, contacts, alarm and more.

Last but not the least, we have Flow Free which is a very simple but addictive puzzle

game.

The gameplay is very easy as you have to connect all the matching colors with pipe to create

a flow.

Following the same rule, you have to pair all colors and cover the entire board to solve

each puzzle.

There are more than 100 levels to challenge yourself.

But what's more interesting is that you can race against the clock in time trial mode

and that's where things get difficult.

So these were top 10 best Android apps of the month.

Which app you are going to try?

Do let me know in the comments below.

If you enjoyed watching this video, please hit the like button and share with your friends.

Also, don't forget to subscribe to TechReviewPro channel as we bring cool tips-tricks and review

videos like this one.

Thanks for watching!

This is Rahul signing off and I'll see you in the next video.

For more infomation >> Top 10 Best Apps for Android - Best Free Android Apps September 2018 - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

Wynonna Earp 3x07 Promo "I Fall To Pieces" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:21.

For more infomation >> Wynonna Earp 3x07 Promo "I Fall To Pieces" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Trump admits to explosive off-the-record comments on Canada - Axios - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Trump admits to explosive off-the-record comments on Canada - Axios - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

LSD - Thunderclouds (Official Video) Reaction - Duration: 4:52.

What guys your boy Joe Krebs here welcome back to another reaction so we'll be reacting to

your girl SIA

new music video called LSD

thunderclouds official video featuring saya

Diplo and Lam

wyneth

so

What's waste?

Absolutely, no time and Plus at 5:30. I have actually a party to go to so no time wasted. Let's

count just from 3 3 2 1 what go

Around that hair no

This actually looks like

It looks like either like um

But a cartoon but in real life or like that type law I

Can't I can't say what it what it looks like

It looks like um, like a like a candy Wonderland or something like that or like heaven I

Can't I just really can't see what this reminds me of

It reminds me from like a movie or something the music is good

and

The music video seems so peaceful

whoa

That aired Oh

She's dancing on that truck or something

I think it looks like I'm a bit cartoony but in real life or I

Actually don't know

You should actually make a movie like this

Wow

That was pretty good actually I like them too music video because it looks peaceful

So other than that guys I hope you guys enjoyed my reaction

drop like if you guys enjoyed comment down below your thoughts on my reaction and the music video and

Subscribe to the channel turn up on occasion. So you're sitting over fire on every single video and

Follow my social medias it will be displayed in the description below as well. So

Yeah, well then that guys I hope the guys enjoyed and I will see you guys in the next video. Goodbye everyone

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét