Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 8, 2018

Youtube daily Aug 28 2018

make way make way on it's time you do the village of Motunui is all you

need the dancers are practicing they dance to an ancient song (who needs a new song this old one's all we need) this tradition is our

mission Moana there's so much to do, don't trip on the taro root that's all you need

we share everything we make we joke and we

weave our baskets the fishermen come back from the sea don't walk away Moana

stay on the ground out our people will need a chief in there you are, there comes a day

when you're gonna look around and realize happiness is where you are

The seaweed is always greener in somebody else's lake up there the world around you that's wonderful things

surround you what more is you're looking for better down where it's wetter take

it from me up on the shore they work all day out in the Sun baby way

look

under C we use the island gives us

that's right we stay we're safe and we're well provided that

when we look to the future there you'll be okay

time you learned just decided he must join happiness right where you are

I like to dance with the water the undertow and the waves the water is

misters ha I like how it misbehaves the millage rate think I'm crazy or say that

I drift too far for what you know what you like well are you

flame de cárdenas please fibrous table runner is me on the side and steals fire

no one

your home your people beside you and when we think up tomorrow there

when you have your people to guide you will build our future together

cause every breath beat you back to where you

you can find happiness right where

Thanks for watching that was where you are under the sea we are here at the Loveland

living planet aquarium and is gorgeous and amazing

it's a Draper Utah you haven't been here go here because there's butterfly exhibits

and shark tanks, all the fishies and everything

and another thank you to Jess, she filmed this one again so check out

Studio J Shop

If you want to get in on some of her amazing talents.

Singing you heard our niece Claire and you heard my mom Alyse

they were the little girl "I wanna see" - Claire, and my mom sang "I like to dance with

water" and they're amazing we're so grateful that they got to sing with us

Thank you to our Patrons, again, you made this possible, without you we could not have awesome locations to shoot our videos so thank you!

if you wanna support stuff like this go to patreon.com/scottandryceejo, the links are below, you can pledge a tiny bit

and it helps us out make stuff like this possible so show it to your kids make

sure your liking and subscribing if you like and subscribe and comment

YouTube sees that people like it and so it'll show it to more people

So, please do, and okay, bye!!

For more infomation >> Moana + The Little Mermaid - Where You Are / Under the Sea - A Cappella Disney Mashup - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

10 mitos ou verdades sobre dívidas - Serasa Ensina - Duration: 7:02.

For more infomation >> 10 mitos ou verdades sobre dívidas - Serasa Ensina - Duration: 7:02.

-------------------------------------------

Suspende sus estudios en EEUU para regresar a cuidar a su madre | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 4:20.

For more infomation >> Suspende sus estudios en EEUU para regresar a cuidar a su madre | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Gran capo de la droga en México se vuelve a salvar | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> Gran capo de la droga en México se vuelve a salvar | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

México estrena nuevo billete de 500 pesos | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> México estrena nuevo billete de 500 pesos | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

El Tuca Ferretti dirigirá nuevamente el Tri | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> El Tuca Ferretti dirigirá nuevamente el Tri | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Alerta por ola de calor en buena parte del país | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:38.

For more infomation >> Alerta por ola de calor en buena parte del país | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

Investigan muerte de niña tras salir de un centro de detención de ICE | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> Investigan muerte de niña tras salir de un centro de detención de ICE | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

El atacante de Jacksonville tenía historial de enfermedad mental | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> El atacante de Jacksonville tenía historial de enfermedad mental | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Honran los restos mortales de Aretha Franklin en Detroit | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> Honran los restos mortales de Aretha Franklin en Detroit | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Recuerdan con emoción a Juan Gabriel | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> Recuerdan con emoción a Juan Gabriel | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Sube la cifra de muertos por incendio en barrio latino de Chicago | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Sube la cifra de muertos por incendio en barrio latino de Chicago | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Así fue como Juan Gabriel se convirtió en una gran figura de la música mexicana (VIDEO) - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> Así fue como Juan Gabriel se convirtió en una gran figura de la música mexicana (VIDEO) - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Ciudad Juárez rinde un merecido homenaje a Juan Gabriel | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> Ciudad Juárez rinde un merecido homenaje a Juan Gabriel | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Erlikosaurus Tournament! Jurassic World The Game EP230 INDORAPTOR 2,600 SDNA Indominus Rex Vs T-Rex - Duration: 42:22.

okay guys so today we have a brand new tournament this is the tournament for

the ellipsis or s so I believe they did this tournament before I don't think I

won him hmm I don't believe so but the reason I'm fighting for it is the s DNA

points I mean I'm not even really fighting to get the Dino because here s

DNA points are each prey league dominated league hunter league

participate one time so right there 40s DNA points and those are super hard to

get you can see after about 4 to 6 weeks I only have 2160 so I'm more than

halfway to the in the Raptor so anyways let's jump in and start the tournament

so this will be my team ok shouldn't be a problem

Erlikosaurus Tournament! Jurassic World The Game EP230 INDORAPTOR 2,600 SDNA Indominus Rex Vs T-Rex

would you attack me twice back of one so this battles are pretty much over

battles already okay I'm not English

okay so bad position 17 in the top bitch

maybe there's not a lot of people fighting in this tournament

it's possible terrible price okay battle - okay this is my second team

let's see if I could do it what's gonna be tough because I don't have it

defenseless I wasn't really paying attention so tack of 3-1 and reserved

a biased enough I got enough where I could well that brings me into position

53 in the top 25 so I'm going up the list pretty quickly hey I didn't even

click it boy 1 I had so many tournaments I thought I was never able to get the

card pack of the tournament and the roulette wheel that is

probably take me down get text three he has left

well instead of just attacking my usual strategy was to bring in my more

worthless Dino and run up the reserve points but in that situation I did not

need him so anyways with the score of 87 that

included me into top 10%

I did not click it again why is it automatically stopping I don't

understand why it's automatically stopping that's not fair okay I'm gonna

try this team

so I'm probably gonna lose this I didn't act too soon dude he's gonna bring on

his aquatic reserve

I think he's blocking heavily I think they're gonna block 4 4 1 and reserve

I'm blocking for right now come on attack 600k not here now you're going

down my friend victory is mine again so that brings me to position 66 in the top

10% okay so I think from here on it's gonna be a hard fight again I did not

touch it and stopping that is annoying me it is not supposed to do that I'm

supposed to have control over the going and the stopping okay let's try this

team although I think I'm gonna be underpowered now okay

he killed me over I was a good movie in part get the aquatic out of the way let

me see attack reserva - whoopee doesn't me what I really should have done is

brought in my territory because I don't want to fight terrorists

or against

now

so now I'm gonna good but it makes niggas reassured that brings me to

position Sept 27 in the top 10% okay that time I did click it and it's not

stopping so it's it automatically is controlling

itself doesn't respond to my click at all and if I don't click it clicks for

me what in the world is going on ludia I think they're update broke that Rowlett

wheel okay let's try this to him I'm gonna go with this selected on to Soros

before let's see I think I'll be underpowered though

we can lose this battle try attacking five okay so he was blocking one but I

did take that's not gonna help

I'm gonna wrangle t-rex Willa

okay cool

victory is mine okay so that will bring me into the top 5% precision I have I

have absolutely no control so their update must have broken the roulette

wheel I mean I'd like to have some control over that so at least I could

blame the junk prizes it gives on myself

okay I'm gonna try this team

it's probably quite strong reserve but if he attacks me too he might no thank

you got one left

basically sacrificing the guy reserved

228 will bring me into position 73 in the top 5% all I want to do is touch

will talk 1% I'm not really fighting for that card Pat look at that completely

controlling it and giving me junk prizes so now I have to blame them for the junk

prizes okay let's try this team there

Oh

what they were ways okay let's try this team

I have a chance usually if you get a tacher you got a good

but hey just gotta stick in there okay bring into position 54 in the top 5%

look at that I just clicked it it did not stop so they have full control I

like to control my choice I don't like them taking control like this so that's

that is not cool that's not cool at all they're trying

it's gonna be tough

so he beat me he's got me

unpredictability when's the day brings me to position 34 in the top 5% I just

clicked now and it did not stop they have control no full of the prize wheel

that is not fair at all Wow okay that's totally not fair but hey

what am I gonna do okay so they try a carnivore I'm gonna lose this one

Pterodactylus these guys okay let's try this team this is my level 20

pterodactyl I said to have a level

like I get this daddy

that is one ugly looking 15 in the top 5% I just clicked it it did not stop

okay at least give me a oh I missed their liquor Saurus one that's not fair

okay let's try this team

so at least he attacked me all

I want to get this big in the lock but yeah pay fifty thousand VIP points

together which if I had it I probably would pay the fifty so okay so that

bring me into the top 1% I just click the way back there and did not stop and

gave me a pretty junk price okay so one more battle

I'm gonna use my package Oh Soros my Austell essaouira and so this is my

final battle I'm not really trying to win the tournament I'm just trying to

get the s DNA points okay so that's a pretty good

oh no I guess

don't think that t-rex will take me

down again so now I go out on a defeat no way it does not look good

say oh this time prize proton princess you couldn't protect Allah it's gonna be

a tough team for somebody to beat okay I shouldn't have much of a problem

lock

so victory is mine

okay so 391 the position 94 in the top 1% and I just clicked and it did not

stop yeah what are you doing to actually 500 miles better don't forget on most

rolls okay sue I think we're gonna stop right there click the subscribe button

below for a lot more fun video also click the bell button to be notified

every time I make a new video click the boxes below for a lot more fun videos

and if you want to see even more go ahead and click the subscribe button

For more infomation >> Erlikosaurus Tournament! Jurassic World The Game EP230 INDORAPTOR 2,600 SDNA Indominus Rex Vs T-Rex - Duration: 42:22.

-------------------------------------------

WP98017359 - Replacing Your Whirlpool Range's Rear Burner Gas Tubing Assembly AP6014275 PS11747513 - Duration: 7:30.

Hi my name is Bill and today I'm going to be showing you how to replace your rear burner

tubing assembly the reason why you would have to do this is because the tubing assembly

is damaged causing it to leak gas for this repair we'll be using a half inch wrench a

putty knife a phillips head screwdriver a pair of needle nose pliers a ratchet with

a 5/8th inch socket and two pairs of channel locks

WARNING before doing any repairs please disconnect your power source

so this is thestove we're going to be using for this repair

it's a Whirlpool keep in mind yours at home might be a little bit different than what

we have here but the same technique should still apply the first thing you wanna do is

make sure you turn your gas off so to take our gas line off I'm going to use one pair

of channel locks and I'm going to hold on to this part right here and I'm going to use

my other pair of channel locks in order to grab the line and I'm going to twist both

of them in opposite directions that way we're not spinning endlessly while we're trying

to loosen it now I have that lose so I can remove it by hand the rest of the way so the

next thing we're going to do remove the grates from the top of the stove as well as the burners

and the burner caps and now I have to remove all of the burner screws from the stove top

now that I have all of the

screws off I'm going to be using a putty knife in the side right here there's going to be

a little clip push in on it and lift up on the stove top find that clip push in and lift

up lift up the back so it goes over the tabs and then you can remove it just like that

so this is our rear gas tube assembly here it's going to be the same on the right side

and the left side so the part number is the same the first thing that we're going to do

to replace this one over here we're going to be using our 5/8th inch socket and we're

going to loosen the nut jam and once that's loose I can get it off the rest of the way

by hand now I can remove this bracket now I'll be using a half inch wrench to loosen

this nut that's attached to the burner knob up here

and now I can remove the old assembly now grab your new OEM replacement gas tube assembly

if you don't have one already you can find one on our online store so now what we're

going to do is we're going to snake this underneath the support here I'm going to screw this nut

in by hand as much as possible and once I have that tightened by hand I'll grab my wrench

again and finish tightening it the rest of the way make sure you don't over tighten it

you don't want to break the tube inside there and you also don't want to bend the tube out

here now we'll put the bracket on make sure you line up that flat part on top with the

flat part on there so it fits nice and smoothly then grab your nut jam and screw it down as

much as possible and then use your 5/8th inch socket to finish the job make sure to hold

onto the bracket don't twist or bend the pipe once that's nice and tight you can finish

putting it back together now we're going to set the range part back down and I'm going

to make sure that I get this lip on the back on top of these tabs right here and once I

do that make sure it's nice and flushed against the back and push it down so it flips in so

now what I'm going to do because these aren't completely lined up and I'm going to use a

pair of needle nose pliers and I'm going to just grab a small piece wherever I can line

up the holes and screw it back in now that that's all screwed down we can put our burners

and burner caps back into place so now we're going to reconnect our stove to the gas line

tighten it the rest of the way with channel locks in case your adapter is spinning inside

might want to get another pair of channel locks just to hold that in place and then

you can tighten it the rest of the way and now we can turn our gas back on and your repair

is complete

Finally don't forget to plug in your appliance

if you need to replace any parts for your appliances

you can find an OEM replacement part on our website pcappliancerepair.com

Thanks for watching and please don't forget to like comment and share our video also don't

forget to subscribe to our channel your support helps us make videos just like these for you

to watch for free.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét