Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 8, 2018

Youtube daily Aug 26 2018

What's happening YouTube, Josh Teder here for 6 Months Later and as many of

you out there know, I have been doing a ton of videos on Google Home devices for

the past year. I also use a ton of Google Home devices in my personal life as

well, so this may come as a shock to some of you out there, but I finally did it. I

bought an Amazon Echo and I'd like to tell you why I did that and what I think

about the Echo coming up. This is 6 Months Later

Why Josh? Why did you get an Amazon Echo, you may ask. Well it was Prime Day, they

were like $50, and I have been just curious about what the experience of

Alexa is like compared to the Google Assistant on Google Home devices and I

wanted to pass those learnings along to you. So that's why I bought an Amazon

Echo. Now to my loyal subscribers out there who only subscribe to this channel

for Google Home device videos, do not worry, we are not slowing those down. We

will keep rolling out Google Home feature update videos

and 6 Months Later reviews on new Google Home products going forward.

But now that I have an echo sitting on my desk right next to a Google home I

wanted to share my thoughts on the differences between the devices first

let's talk setup I thought the overall setup of the Amazon echo was on par with

the time it took to set up a Google home device though I did think that setting

up a Google home is slightly easier than setting up an Amazon echo with the echo

you have to go into your phone settings and connect to the echos Wi-Fi signal

which is an extra step compared to setting up a Google home one thing that

I really liked about the echo set up compared to the Google homes was that it

had this awesome intro video to the Amazon echo and what you can do with

Alexa now let's go to the question you're all probably wondering right now

which one is better is the Amazon echo better than the Google home well yes in

some respects it is and no it's not in other areas so let's take a look at

where these devices really compare and look at them head-to-head and let's

first start with design the first generation echo looked like this

space-age tube that really stuck out of your living room it did draw attention

to itself which is good in some ways but for me overall I thought the Google

homes designed better and blended into my overall home

aesthetic much better this was one of the reasons I originally went with the

Google home Amazon has certainly improved the aesthetic of the second

generation echo which is the one I have currently it looks so much more subtle I

really like the mesh cover they gave the echo and like with the Google home you

can change the cover to a different color to better match your room's

aesthetic one thing I don't care for with the echo is while that I appreciate

the amount of microphones they put into this thing there are way too many holes

for them on the top of the device those microphones plus the four buttons make

the top of the device look a bit busy looking visually and less appealing

though that's pretty nitpicky the Google home stop is much cleaner

though and more simple the Google home has LED lights beneath its touch surface

to act as the assistance indicator whereas the echo has its trademark LED

ring that lights up different colors for different actions so far I've ran into

quite a few colors there's white which represents volume just like it does on

the Google home blue is the maain Alexa color red is mute and I've also ran into

yellow for shipping notifications I'll cover more on the shopping experience

with Alexa in a bit the sound quality on the echo is alright

I don't have a first-generation Amazon echo to compare the second gen to so I

can't tell you how much Amazon improved the sound quality over the first

generation now compared to the Google home I found that the Amazon echo was

more clear with its sound the Google home sounded a little bit more muffled

with vocals and mid-range and I also thought that the bass on the Amazon echo

was better than the bass on the Google home so for $100 speaker I actually

thought the Amazon echoes sound was pretty good I wasn't expecting it to

sound better than my Google home acts per se which sounds amazing but for a

$100 speaker it sounds really good and I quite preferred its sound over the sound

my Google home speaking of music and media playback one weird quirk that I

found with the Amazon echo was there was no way to physically pause music

playback with the echo at least not that I could find the only way it seems like

you can play and pause media is by using your voice with the Amazon echo now this

is compared to the Google home where you can just simply tap the touch surface of

the Google home to play and pause media which I quite like especially if the

Google home is within reach it's a lot faster to be able to pause media by just

tapping it than to have to use your voice both the home and the echo do have

a way to wake the assistant without your voice the echo gives you a dedicated

button on the top where with the home you just tap and hold the touch surface

and the assistant will wake speaking of assistance overall I've actually been

fairly impressed with Alexa it is still not as capable as the Google assistant

for more advanced search queries but what it can answer is still pretty

impressive it can answer a lot more things than I thought it would be able

to and can do more complex queries in certain situations like it can follow

the context of a previous query so for example you can ask Alexa who is

JPMorgan and then Alexa will give you the answer and then you can ask it again

as a follow-up when was he born and Alexa will still know that you're

talking about JPMorgan some other things Alexa knows

Alexa knows what sound waves are it can tell you how long it would take to drive

somewhere and it knows Tesla's current stock price for other queries though

alexis still is not as capable as the Google assistant here are some random

queries I found that Alexa couldn't answer where Google could what is

lacroix Alexa did not understand I was referring to the popular soft drink and

thought I was talking about something in France and this last question which I

just think is hilarious why does my butt hurt Alexa why does my

butt hurt hmm I don't know that what is my butter

health conditions related to this search include piriformis syndrome muscle

strain or pregnancy I will say these queries are much more obscure than the

typical queries these assistance get asked so it is impressive that Google

can answer them to begin with overall though I was impressed by how much Alexa

can do compared to the Google home in terms of queries Amazon has definitely

been improving their assistant since the last time I tried Alexa over a year ago

next let's take a look at the shopping experiences on both of these platforms

this is an area where the platform's really differentiate themselves from

each other with the Google home you have Google Express which allows you to shop

through a variety of partners like Target Walmart and Home Depot and it

works something like this purchase an Amazon echo 2nd generation

ok the first thing I found on Google Express a second generation sandstone

fabric Amazon echo 2-way smart speaker from Target 480 $4.99 how's that sound

buy it alright I added it to your cart by the way target will deliver for free

if you spend $15 more it's pretty bizarre that you can buy an Amazon echo

through your Google home well you can't actually buy it through your Google home

what the Google assistant will do is add the Amazon echo to your Google Express

shopping cart and then you have to go on a mobile device or on your computer to

actually check out you can't actually buy the item directly with your voice

with Google Express which in my opinion is a bit lame however with Alexa and the

Amazon echo you can do just that and here's how that shopping experience

works purchase a stainless steel trashcan based on your order history

I found I touchless stainless steel trashcan 49 LT 13 gallon it's

see $3.63 from Amazon would you like to buy it yes okay order placed your total

is $68 and 24 cents including tax and your gift card was applied and will be

delivered by August 19th buying things with Alexa is pretty simple

and works really well it's actually something I think I'll be doing a lot in

the future which I was not expecting when I first bought my Amazon echo I

love the fact that it gives you suggestions on what to purchase based

upon things you've already purchased in your order history and as someone who is

an Amazon customer with a very large order history already with Amazon that

gives me more confidence when I place an order using my voice with Alexa now

luckily it is very easy to cancel an order in case you accidently order the

wrong thing or your kids bought some ridiculously expensive thing they were

not supposed to purchase these devices can also help you after your order has

been placed both the google home and the echo will give you notifications on your

orders which is pretty neat the google home actually has an advantage here if

you use Gmail because Google can scan your emails to identify purchases so

it'll know your Amazon orders are supposed to be delivered as well as

other orders from other vendors though it won't typically know what all is

placed in the order if you have multiple items within one order to ask about a

shipment notification just ask either Google or Alexa to track your shipments

I found nine orders that were placed in the last two weeks I'll start with the

most recent one first your order from amazon.com is scheduled for delivery

between September 6th and September 13 next your order from Panera Bread has

been confirmed your order from Panera Bread has been confirmed what are my

notifications one new notification from Amazon shopping

Josh's shipment has arrived for trashcan well that's it for my first

of Alexa the Amazon echo and how the echo compares to the Google home now

definitely let me know in the comments what you thought of this video if there

are any differences that I missed initially between the two devices and

let me know what you'd like to see in future videos between the Amazon Alexa

and the Google assistant now something to check out after this video is our

brand new website 6 - months - later calm on the website you'll be able to

find interviews in a written blog format that's great for sharing with friends

and family also if you liked this video please be sure to give us a thumbs up

and subscribe to the channel to see more videos like this one on smart speakers

until next time thanks so much for watching

I'm Josh Teder for 6 Months Later

For more infomation >> First impressions: Amazon Echo vs. Google Home - Duration: 12:41.

-------------------------------------------

Arcade Claw Machine Fishing (9 Wins) Back to School Special & Bonus Jackpot - Duration: 4:38.

Back to school claw machine special with an arcade jackpot bonus and 9 wins from the crane fishing game!

jellyfish come out you get it then you get it everyone get the W bitch

the jellyfish do not do you get it then you get it one get the jellyfish

oh this one has turns out I didn't know there he is right there

is he gonna go away before we get him oh man there's too much stuff in the way

oh man I thought I had it again oh come on

oh there's to make stuff I ran out of time can you only give me a card that

things come right in front of it come on

and you might go down

have to be said the circle

purple it's off of that other

you ready you got the paper and then you get down

I think if you drop of the peak it might pick both the peak in the perform it

closes good because they're sitting perfect let's see the close to get

now you can do that two and one

he's gotta get tipped over there

okay there you go knocks on car five now you might be the purple one - what -

turns out

Grimaud sitting flat it's alright I think you'll be able to pull it off

right there that's perfect that pink tail my gotten way too oh dang

I've got a now stood up really good pink and purple are right on top of each

other there may be the purple green the c2 and one again purple and green

I got no collection

purple and green

snap the other green one

maybe it's gonna get the green one got the green one right now the other

blue and green one are right on top of each other on the right way awesome all

right I don't think you can get anything else right now

I think that's it grab those ones up we've got a whole bunch of this how many

as you get

you

For more infomation >> Arcade Claw Machine Fishing (9 Wins) Back to School Special & Bonus Jackpot - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

How To Charge Your Phone Faster 2018 - Duration: 2:54.

this video is going to be really short because I'm just gonna get straight to

the point and share a really great piece of advice that I received from a visit I

once had as a customer at the Genius Bar at Apple I used to work there other

story but anyways this tip will drastically cut

your time down and maximize charge so that you spend less time charging and

more time on the go

hey guys boy named Kelly here be sure to subscribe if you haven't already if

you're joining us from the other video welcome

BFF already hit the thumbs up and we'll get things going

sometimes the charger that came with my phone just doesn't go quite as fast as I want. I live in

the fast lane I Drive on the left lane and I always move over for people who

are going faster than me that's beside the point

I wanna charge really fast here's how you do it and no it doesn't involve

plugging your iPhone into some weird acidic fruit please come on unless it's

a cactus those things are like crazy ok guys let's get really serious for one

second I just need to let you know that you take this advice at your own risk

although I've never heard of anything negative about doing so and personally

have had no trouble in fact this method is even approved by Apple so don't even

worry but just in case you might die I'm just kidding nothing's going to happen

to anybody I mean we're not talking about that weird Note 8+ banned exploding

phone Apple iPhones all shipped with the same identical 5 watt power adapter this

two pronged wall adapter is sleek small and gets the job done

ok ok I know what you're saying but Kelly we live in a world of Fortnight

and snapchat we need the juice this is why I use a

completely different charger and here's why the great thing is this particular

charger is made and sold by Apple themselves so you know you're definitely

going to get the best quality possible I'm talking about the beloved and

bootylicious 12 watt USB power adapter that comes with new iPads and they even

sell them on their own you guys I have loved using this charger

for many reasons fast charging compatibility with my laptop charger

wall extender does that make sense it's like the extender cord that goes into

the wall free laptop yeah you can hook it on there but most of all the ability

to use it in any country when you pair with Apple's $29

world travel adapter kit you can charge your iPhone really fast in any part of

the world at a fraction of the time no power converter necessary since the

adapter does not all on its own and there you have it you no longer have to

charge your iPhone like a muggle and you only have to spend like 12 bucks I'll be

sure to leave a link in the description to the Apple charger so you can get one

ordered in the mail ASAP because if you don't have one you are suffering and if

this video helped you in any way at all you might consider taking a look at my

video about fixing possible charger issues if you haven't already also feel

free to leave any comments or questions down below I love to kind of see what

you guys thought and see what kind of issues you're having or whatever I'm a

smart guy right and I'll do my best to answer all of those don't forget to

subscribe and I'll catch you guys in the next video

For more infomation >> How To Charge Your Phone Faster 2018 - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Today 's Sports | Morning News 27/8/2018: Congregation will be Prepared to meet with Syria - Duration: 10:14.

For more infomation >> Today 's Sports | Morning News 27/8/2018: Congregation will be Prepared to meet with Syria - Duration: 10:14.

-------------------------------------------

seriale turke me perkthim - Duration: 0:11.

per te pare serialet me te reja turke

ju lutemi klikoni ne linkun me poshte

ne komente . per me shume subscribe

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét