Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 8, 2018

Youtube daily Aug 25 2018

The wars that are currently being fought by the United States and basically, the wars

that have been fought by the United States since the year 2000, have been heavily privatized.

Whether it's Halliburton or KBR, Blackwater, every possible aspect, everything that they

can hand over to private contractors and not have the military run, they are more than

happy to do it.

They get ripped off every single time.

We have groups like Blackwater that basically committed war crimes over in the Middle East

as part of the war on terror, and yet, they're still operating today.

In fact, recently, Erik Prince, the founder of Blackwater started doing a little media

blitz talking about his plan, not just idea, but a plan to privatize the entire war in

Afghanistan.

For 17 years, the United States has been over there fighting in Afghanistan with no real

goal, no real objectives.

We're just over there killing people, doing military stuff, right?

Well, Erik Prince is sick of this.

He's sick of not having a goal.

He sick of it not having an end, as most people are.

But rather than end it, pull our troops out, bring them home so they stop dying over there,

he wants to pull our troops out and send in his own.

It's reported that Erik Prince, not that long ago, showed up at the White House.

He's a good friend of Donald Trump, he's also involved in some of the collusion, mostly

actually with the Middle East between the Trump campaign.

But nonetheless, he shows up at the White House with a PowerPoint presentation extolling

the virtues of privatizing the war in Afghanistan and handing him, Erik Prince, the keys to

that war.

Military experts immediately shot this idea down.

Because not only is it just a stupid idea on its face, but it also eliminates accountability

and opens the United States up for a huge flurry of war crime accusations and lawsuits,

and possibly even imprisonments.

You cannot completely privatize a war to be fought by private company with their mercenaries

funded by your country.

Trump allegedly was kind of iffy on the idea.

The White House says, "No, we're not even considering it."

But that has not stopped Erik Prince from doing his little media blitz, mostly on Fox

News, where he talks about his plan.

Nobody questions it, nobody talks about what a stupid idea it is, but Prince understands

that Donald Trump constantly watches Fox News, and if he wants to reach the president, that

is the best platform to use.

Yeah, he showed him the PowerPoint, but if he really wants to drive that point home,

he's got to go on Fox News and discuss it, and that's what he's doing.

That's why his little plan to privatize this war starts to seem a little more likely.

I think this is something that Donald Trump 100% would not only consider doing, but would

end up doing.

And that is the worst slippery slope that we could ever imagine as a country.

It's bad enough that the office of the presidency has been dumbed down to be completely unrecognizable

today.

It's bad enough that we have the slippery slope of all the campaign money going to Democrats,

Republicans and everybody else.

But if we hit the point where we start privatizing our wars, and we just have these well paid

mercenaries that we send around without having to declare war, without any oversight, without

anybody ever to say no, that's going to be the point of no return for this country.

That will be our downfall too, because other countries are not going to like that.

They're not going to like these private US funded mercenaries coming into their countries

wreaking havoc, committing war crimes, yet not being held accountable.

That's what's going to happen if Erik Prince's plan comes to fruition.

For more infomation >> Blackwater Founder Wants Trump To Privatize The War In Afghanistan - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Buying "Unsearched" eBay Wheat Penny Rolls Online #3 - Is It Worth It? - Duration: 14:49.

hey everyone its Rob with Rob finds treasure and we've got kind of an eBay

hunt today

I decided to give into the shot since these have been a pretty successful

series on purchasing some wheat penny rolls online you can see clearly here

this was the 1909 through 1929 PDS which is the Philadelphia Denver and San Francisco Mint

teens and 20s dated Lincoln wheat cent penny rolls I've already

checked the ends we've got a 1920 and a 1919 and a 1920 so that's what we got so

far pretty common Enders and then we've got some ends we can't see of course you

can see here I paid $15.99 a little more they like the pet spend on a wheat penny

roll but because it's guaranteed oh nine through twenty-nine probably means there's

gonna be a lot of common 20s and teens in there but I thought I'd pay a little

bit extra see what I'd get I did a little bit of homework on this seller

his feedback is 99.7% positive and he sold more than a hundred and seventy

seven of these rolls some of the feedback has been pretty good stating

that there has been found some 1909 VDB's and some 1909 s also some good early

teens with mint marks that being said we're not expecting a lot we're hoping

to at least get some dates that I need for my album maybe some what mitt marks

we're hoping so all right I find something we're showing that I'll go

ahead and bring the camera out and loop you it along the way all right the first

roll is hunted and as expected it's mostly 1919 and 1920 with some beat up

1918 s of note only we've got a 1920s and a 1925 s we did get a couple of

Denver mints in here as well some 26 is 28 and 29 s but nothing spectacular

oldest is 1918 and they're all pretty much worn pretty bad as you can see but

that was the first roll so to be fair that's why I bought three let's move on

to the second one all right the second roll is a little better

we found a 29 s 28 d several more 25 s is a couple of 20s is well one more 20s

a 19 19 s we even got a 17 and 3/16 s in there so we're getting a little bit

older a little bit higher quality now let's move

to the final roll that you can't see the Ender's on alright guys we finished

hunting those three rolls the last one was better we got a 1910 in 1914 both

Philadelphia and this 1910 has been damaged pretty good right there on this

right side so you know you get what you get

I'll be able to update and add a few coins to the album which is what I

wanted to do because I'm creating an only coin roll hunting wheat penny album

I know I purchased these but I hunted the rolls and there was no guarantees it

wasn't like I needed a 1909 S VDB and I bought one I bought some rolls just a

sample the seller see what he's like honestly you get what you pay for I knew

I'd see a lot of the common ones I'm a little bit happy that I got a couple of

estimate marks because he made no promises would have liked to see a lot

more under 1918 we only got about eight coins nine coins under 1918 and they're

mostly common ones even this 1910 is 147 million minted in this 1914 is 75

million so I guess the 26 d is pretty good because you got 28 million of those

minted so that's kind of nice let me go and get these in my album and I'll give

you a final wrap-up of how many coins I was able to add all right so in my 1909

to 1929 coin roll hunting penny album these are all the coins I've collected

but I was able to add four coins I didn't have an update five that I

thought what I found in the rolls was a little better than what I had so we're

pretty happy with that obviously a lot of the keys we still

need as you can see surprised I haven't found in 1915 yet no 15 15 D or 15 s

more surprising no 15 Philadelphia or d's haven't found a 16 s yet so the key

dates obviously are still missing but this is just from coin running and

technically that was a coin roll hunt I won't make a habit of buying rolls with

contained date sets in there because I do want to do this through box searches

however however it is good to supplement it once every

three or four months with a few rolls I actually have another set of rolls

coming in and I'll continue this video when that arrives and we'll post it as

one video all right until I get the next set of rolls we'll see you soon

all right everyone we've got our other order of wheat pennies in the unsearched

rolls I'll let you know the seller has 100% positive feedback

I know it's less than a thousand sales but still and this was for the 1909 through

1939 Lincoln wheat penny chase Shorty rolls and you know what

pretty cool packaging that he sent it in looks like he sent me some bonus coins

in here as well a thank you we've got a 27 D or I don't take a look

at that see if it upgrades my album a 20 Philadelphia okay a 20 d very good all

right what's good for me and then a 29 s with toning and not in that bad of shape

not in the greatest shape but not that bad either so we will take it that is

for bonus pennies and he had a thing going on

I paid 11.25 a roll because I wanted to see what these would do so anyway one of

the things he has in his description is if you buy five you get a free one as

well so I went ahead and bought five and got a free one so we paid a little bit

more honestly for the short rolls it's only 25 in the shorties but pretty cool

looking smaller rolls and then he gave me a bonus one I guess this is the bonus

one and this one is a chase bank as well I'm sure they've been searched this is

all for show save the old shorty rolls re-roll your

pennies make it look good throw it in the box but listen he's got a hundred

percent positive feedback I don't buy a lot of rolls ever and I just wanted to

give him a shot some of the feedback and I know they can always write that but

some of the feedbacks that I saw when I looked at

see the feedback page was the best short rolls bestseller great I am Knight of

nice coins happy with the rolls bah blah so wanted to get them open one at a time

and see if we get some more updates to any extent he threw in some bonus ones

anyway let's get these guys out of here and take a look and see if there's any

showing Enders listen I went ahead and pulled all of them out they all have

that sealed bottom cuz that's the bottom of the roll but the good news is we got

an Indian head here I wasn't expecting an Indian Head what

year is the Indian Head 1905 I will take it and then we got a beautiful I think

it's a 39 s it looks like a 23 D so we're gonna go and get these opened and

after every roll oh and we had the bonus roll sorry I forgot all about the extra

roll can't see the ends so what I'll do is open them one at a time and I'll give

you a wrap up of each roll kind of give an idea what the mix looks like

alright guys first roll in my opinion was a dandy these are all the 30s

that we got you got some plain dates here but we did get some mid marks - you

got a 38d a 32d and then this is a plain date 34 the top is the plain dates and

below the top is gonna be the mint marks we got these in the 20s but the only

cool plain date was a 1923 which I'll take and then check out these uh mint

marks 2016 this one's kind of toasty with the coloring here but 28d 29 s and

29 s and then check out the teens we got a couple of plains 1917 or 1912

sorry 1912 it's beat up of course but it's a 1912 illegible date and a 1918

but down here we got a 1913 D a 1917 D in 1919 D and a 1919 D so first roll

most of it was 20s and teens I mean there's a decent amount of thirties oh yeah

I never got to tell you that first roll two Indian Head pennies a 1900 1904 so

not a bad amount of coins in that first roll and we know we have another Indian

Head Penny enter so let's move on to roll number two so that must have been

the bonus roll because it was basically 40s 50s and 30s we got some cool toned

coins I don't know if they're artificially toned but they're pretty

nice overall different look to them I'm assuming this is the bonus roll it

doesn't specify exactly what you'd get and then there's a really good example

of a 58 top of that we got a steely and then 40s and 50s so this must be the

bonus roll I thought maybe because it was different color maybe it meant

something but could be wrong we'll see though if I get another roll of all 40s

and 50s you might have got shipped to one of the wrong rolls anyway let's get

back to the hunt and see what's in roll number three rolls are staying good got

another 1911 a couple of 23's we got a 23 s a 20s

I got a 1930s and then this looks like a pretty much a fake clipped planchet it

looks right across from it the strike is still just as strong there's a little

bit of damage as it clipped I could be wrong but it looks like it was purposely

clipped to make it look like it's better either way it was in the roll probably

not his fault but I wouldn't be selling that as a certified clip planchet for

sure but you never know maybe I'm wrong maybe it's that's what it looks like

after all these years being kept in a sleeve and never been seen but I doubt

it I doubt it let's move on to roll number four there's a good roll I've got

a couple of 15 DS in there few more mimics and it looks like at least in

these rolls we have more mint marks well that's a lot of 36 through 39 s but

we've got a lot of mint marks in here so two more rolls to go one's an Indian

Head 1905 another good roll guys got that 1905 Indian Head

we got a 1910 we got a 1916 s we got a 1917 d and a few other fine so

definitely going to have some how coins for the album it's going to the last

roll and I failed to mention the beginning of this video

I forgot I got these rolls on sale with my with when eBay was having that seller

sale so I got these rolls at $9.25 each not 11.25 so technically I got $9.25 a roll

times five rolls because it's like 47 dollars and then I got a sixth roll

for free plus the bonus coins you got so not too bad anyway

let's check out this last rule alright guys we finished hunting that six rolls

of pennies shorty rolls and I'll be honest I'm happy overall we got a 1910

and 1911 a couple of 12s we got a 14 a 16 and a bunch of 19's all with no mints

we got a 13 d 3 15 DS 316 DS 1 might be an S I can't remember now but we also

got 17s yeah one of these is an S the 16 17 18 19 all these mint marks down

here is awesome and cool toning we got what appears to be a faint clip planted

so I'm not too keen on that but we did get a couple of 21s and a handful of 23

s we got a couple of 20s --is a 23 d the 25 s some 26 DS 27 s is 28 s is and 29

s's and DS in the 30s we got a lot of 39 38 37 36 but we did get some 35 and 34

Phillies as well as a 30 s a handful of 32 DS a bunch of 36 DS and an s 2037 d

and a bunch of 39 d and S's and then to top it off we ended up with a bonus

of 3 indian heads 1904 and oh five bottom line is for $45 yeah a little

hefty if you think about six rolls that that's 150 pennies so 150 pennies if I

was doing 10 cents each that'd be 15 bucks but some of these are worth a lot

more than 10 cents based on the year and mint mark so we spent about 30 cents a

penny sometimes we didn't get our money's

worth but other times we did and at the end of the day that's part of the fun

plus we got some bonuses as well now let me go ahead and see if I get any of

these coins in my wheat ebook and I'll be back alright guys here's the book we

were able to add four coins we didn't have an update for that we're not as the

greatest shape so we're still missing a lot of the coins we got our first 15

coin 15d so doing a lot better obviously I stopped at 1929 because I

haven't quite got my 30 through 58 book or I want it yet we'll be check-in those

coins I actually just have to do the 40s and 50s but I'm being meticulous but

we'll get that caught up here shortly anyway this is just my three coin roll

hunting penny books so these coins were only found through coin roll hunting and

I am calling this a coin roll hunt because I didn't buy anything specific

like I said earlier in the video hopefully you enjoyed the the two

purchases and showing you the finds I know I didn't show every single find but

I didn't want to bore you with a bunch of details at the end of the day if you

enjoyed the hunt with me I'd appreciate a thumbs up and as always happy hunting

and thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Buying "Unsearched" eBay Wheat Penny Rolls Online #3 - Is It Worth It? - Duration: 14:49.

-------------------------------------------

Siege in Fog (人生若如初相见) - Episode 43 [Eng Subs] | Chinese Drama - Duration: 44:17.

For more infomation >> Siege in Fog (人生若如初相见) - Episode 43 [Eng Subs] | Chinese Drama - Duration: 44:17.

-------------------------------------------

Jeff Sessions Took An Unthinkable Step That Trump Did Not Like - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> Jeff Sessions Took An Unthinkable Step That Trump Did Not Like - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

حظك اليوم الاحد 26-08-2018 فى التوقعات اليومية للابراج بقلم عالمة الفلك د. نيفين ابو شالة - Duration: 7:36.

For more infomation >> حظك اليوم الاحد 26-08-2018 فى التوقعات اليومية للابراج بقلم عالمة الفلك د. نيفين ابو شالة - Duration: 7:36.

-------------------------------------------

Kyle Pavone, We Came As Romans Singer, Dead At 28 - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> Kyle Pavone, We Came As Romans Singer, Dead At 28 - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Kyle Pavone's We Came As Romans Guitarist Joshua Moore Mourns Late Singer - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> Kyle Pavone's We Came As Romans Guitarist Joshua Moore Mourns Late Singer - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Kris Bryant nearing rehab assignment - Duration: 7:08.

For more infomation >> Kris Bryant nearing rehab assignment - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

Little League World Series 2018: Live updates, result for U.S. championship game | MLB - Duration: 1:28.

For more infomation >> Little League World Series 2018: Live updates, result for U.S. championship game | MLB - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Hot Girl Playing Amazing Football In The Beach |Girl Playing Football| - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> Hot Girl Playing Amazing Football In The Beach |Girl Playing Football| - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

NDSU has built-in safeguards to keep Stick from being overwhelmed - Duration: 4:41.

For more infomation >> NDSU has built-in safeguards to keep Stick from being overwhelmed - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

For the Redskins, a healthy Alex Smith is more important than an in-sync offense - Duration: 5:17.

For more infomation >> For the Redskins, a healthy Alex Smith is more important than an in-sync offense - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

Phil Mickelson appears to trash talk Tiger Woods mid-shot - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> Phil Mickelson appears to trash talk Tiger Woods mid-shot - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Fantasy Football Updates: Adrian Peterson, Josh Gordon, Saquon Barkley,... - Duration: 4:29.

For more infomation >> Fantasy Football Updates: Adrian Peterson, Josh Gordon, Saquon Barkley,... - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

আমার মতো হতে চাও 😂। PUBG Mobile gameplay 2 vs 98 players | - Duration: 20:53.

For more infomation >> আমার মতো হতে চাও 😂। PUBG Mobile gameplay 2 vs 98 players | - Duration: 20:53.

-------------------------------------------

Great Mediterranean Coast Hike - Day 2 | Anse de Paulilles, Banyuls-sur-Mer - Duration: 11:10.

Good morning everyone!

It's 7 am now, we just got up from our extreme set up in the land of the vineyard as we couldn't

find any better yesterday night.

Because there's just no flat surface around.

As you already know we didn't have time to get to our camping site that we planned in

Banyuls-sur-Mer, so we just had to find any flat surface for a night so we couldn't find

any better.

But well yesterday was one of the longest days and we were extremely exhausted.

So today as I said we'll take it easy and probably we'll just walk slowly to Banyuls-sur-Mer

to our planned location of the camping and film everything.

And another option would be to go all the way to Cerbere to our next camping site but

it's going to be, but it will be, the same distance that we did yesterday.

We are not sure we can do that today so we are still kind of tired from yesterday's.

It was just the combination of hot weather, our backpacks, all that stuff you know.

And now we are going to have breakfast and gotta get going.

Our breakfast is ready now.

We are having some bulgur today and salad with tomatoes, this is our recent favourite

of cereals, our oatmeal cookies, bananas and some bread.

Let's eat!

Must be so nauseous to be on board now.

The weather is cloudy but it's very warm.

And you don't need the sunscreen, so that's a plus.

Just wandering why the donkeys have such big ears, do you guys know?

Leave us a comment.

We are in a very cool spot now, it's like some kind of park, public park, very nice

with the routes and stuff, so much greenery.

Lots of nightingales here all around.

Love them singing, they're so beautiful!

This route constantly goes up and down and

our muscles are very sore already from the yesterday's, so gotta be strong.

Love having these cliffs along the seaside, when you go around one you see completely

different landscape.

Yeah and it's been so lovely all the way around.

Loving it!

This is the town we go to, we gonna rush now until all the supermarkets are closed, have

to buy some food because it's Sunday, so let's go.

Such a narrow way here to make it through.

It's been great on this hike that we are using almost no GPS navigation at all, makes it

just so much more relaxing and peaceful when you enjoy yourself and your way and nothing

else matters.

We are at our camping spot just checked in in the camping.

And basically for the rest of the day we think we are going to rest, take a nap, have dinner,

all that stuff you know.

And probably we won't film anymore.

So then see you tomorrow!

Until our next day!

Bye-bye!

If you liked this video give it a thumbs up so that we can create similar content in the

future.

Subscribe to our channel and hit notification bell to stay up to date with our adventures!

You can find us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter as well if you'd like to stay in touch.

Hope to see you very soon in our next video!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét