Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Youtube daily Aug 31 2018

Alltoppersbd present

For more infomation >> বলিউডের ১১ তারকা নিজের ধর্ম বাদ দিয়ে অন্য ধর্মে বিয়ে করেছেন Inter Religion Marriage In Bollywood - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Journey to the West ( 2013 ) Cast Then and Now 2018 - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> Journey to the West ( 2013 ) Cast Then and Now 2018 - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

'I Just Want To Sleep': Mother Takes Action After Battling Insomnia For 4 Years | Megyn Kelly TODAY - Duration: 7:07.

For more infomation >> 'I Just Want To Sleep': Mother Takes Action After Battling Insomnia For 4 Years | Megyn Kelly TODAY - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

Hugh Jackman Rich Lifestyle | 2018 - Duration: 10:51.

Hugh Jackman Rich Lifestyle | 2018

For more infomation >> Hugh Jackman Rich Lifestyle | 2018 - Duration: 10:51.

-------------------------------------------

50+ Creative Backyard Dog House Ideas | Garden Ideas - Duration: 6:30.

For more infomation >> 50+ Creative Backyard Dog House Ideas | Garden Ideas - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - 30 Minutes to decide - (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:01.

This video includes subtitles

For more infomation >> Nightcore - 30 Minutes to decide - (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Drive Electric! It's a no brainer : #2 Silence - Duration: 2:43.

Is noise pollution from all those internal combustion engine vehicles, ruining your morning cuppa too?

Why not switch to electric vehicles instead?

Electric vehicles make far less noise, than their petrol or diesel counterparts

More petrol or diesel cars would just - mean more noise pollution but more

electric vehicles would mean less - incremental noise overall.

Even the most expensive petrol or diesel

cars suffer from engine vibration problems. Needless to say...

having any hot liquids around in the cabin is an invitation to disaster

Meanwhile not only are electric vehicles just as

silent on the inside as on the outside

they have no engines which means no irritating vibrations

you can do your work or catch 40 winks in blissful silence

For more infomation >> Drive Electric! It's a no brainer : #2 Silence - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Rose Byrne Weighs In On Possibility Of 'Bridesmaids' Sequel | TODAY - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> Rose Byrne Weighs In On Possibility Of 'Bridesmaids' Sequel | TODAY - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

La La Anthony Dishes On Appearing In Drake's 'In My Feelings' Video | TODAY - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> La La Anthony Dishes On Appearing In Drake's 'In My Feelings' Video | TODAY - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

How to synchronize image and sound - Duration: 2:18.

Hello everyone. It's Lou's screenshot tuto. Today we are going to

see the synchronization between image and his and for this example I took you

two video clips, one without microphone we will see right away

hello to all of you and we find for the balance sheet at 90

days ... and the second extract with a microphone: hello to

all of us find for the balance sheet at 90 ... well

there's no picture between the two there is when even an audio version that is better

that the other. So I will show you exactly

how did I go about improving the sound on this video.

I do not have a clap so for lack of clap that's what you hear at all

early I slammed into my hands what makes a loud sound peak at a time

on my video and on the soundtrack. I am am equipped with a headset microphone but it

can be a lapel microphone or a microphone Blue Yeti is even better and I have

recorded everything on audacity directly but you can take a

other sound recorder. After you go rework this sound on

audacity and here I am glued closer to the clap, the sound of

clap, I got bigger with audacity and I cut to raz but really to the clap

to be able to integrate that sound in my editing software which is avs,

which is not a editing software from professional quality but with which

we can still work. And there it is really a work of goldsmith who

starts to really synchronize the video with audio. That's all for this

video. One click I like always pleasure. If you are not subscribed,

subscribe and subscribe operate the bell to receive all

the notifications. See you soon for a new tutorial.

For more infomation >> How to synchronize image and sound - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Collection THUG LIFE 2018 // Best Thug Life #10 - Duration: 7:14.

For more infomation >> Collection THUG LIFE 2018 // Best Thug Life #10 - Duration: 7:14.

-------------------------------------------

About 350,000 people expected to take ferries over Labor Day weekend - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> About 350,000 people expected to take ferries over Labor Day weekend - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Las Noticias de la mañana, viernes 31 de agosto de 2018 | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 5:48.

For more infomation >> Las Noticias de la mañana, viernes 31 de agosto de 2018 | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

fortnite #TTV BTW compilation #1, Daequan TWITCH TV BY THE WAY Compilation - Duration: 6:31.

fortnite #TTV BTW compilation #1, Daequan TWITCH TV BY THE WAY Compilation

excite to like it brothers let's see

what he does he's probably got a lot of

mats concerning because of this

positioning he's going to the rift let's

see what he does with this

are you serious brother dude oh my god

Sophie find my phone

are you fucking kidding me I don't say

your Zed unbreathable oh my god

Jesus Christ

fuck you know how ass crack them under a

fucking lock Dylan

why am i falling all the time I don't

have mats for that embarrassin this

shouldn't be dying to anybody like this

should not be dying anybody like that Oh

anyway alright stream I'm out of here

I'm gonna eat some food and then I'll be

back Oh completely exaggerating

he's completely forgetting that he's 14

and that he can't remember everything

from his ten year old past 100%

perfectly I am right below the average

marker for finishing this game so my

brain is actually above the average IQ

and you guys are completely exaggerating

that I am doing badly

this speed is completely normal 100%

normal

my twit Selena somebody goes other ones

South right by me fuck I just kind of

not land on that thing I'm fine

gosh I'm really cooking myself right now

alright for that word I just we all like

do we all take slurps I gotta slurp for

you guys ladies can you go back in click

quick second show to Alex what up I was

aiming at the guy right he was like on

like the third or fourth floor and he

just like

yep

fusion with the 10 bits I only use fresh

caught wild bits dude I can't get any

shields on anyway my god this game is so

aids right there that game was so AIDS

but I'm liking it that latex looking

very nice sculpting the booty very very

luscious cheeks I like it brothers let's

see what he does she's probably got a

lot of mattes concerning because of this

positioning he's going to the rift let's

see what he does with this

are you serious brother dude

come on agreed his body I greeted this

body here big pot big pot big pot big

pot big pot I'm gonna go get his ass say

that much fly through he's in 145 oh my

lord

I see him he's gone now see 400 ttv by

the way hit a boy get out my game your

new brothers since him

For more infomation >> fortnite #TTV BTW compilation #1, Daequan TWITCH TV BY THE WAY Compilation - Duration: 6:31.

-------------------------------------------

60 sqm Spacious Stunning Home For The Family Retreat | Incredible Small House Design - Duration: 2:12.

60 sqm Spacious Stunning Home For The Family Retreat

For more infomation >> 60 sqm Spacious Stunning Home For The Family Retreat | Incredible Small House Design - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Văn Phát Nguyện Trước Khi Tụng Chú Đại Bi. Thực Hành Tại Gia 3 biến -có chữ - Duration: 21:50.

For more infomation >> Văn Phát Nguyện Trước Khi Tụng Chú Đại Bi. Thực Hành Tại Gia 3 biến -có chữ - Duration: 21:50.

-------------------------------------------

The Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace Pays Its Respect to Queen Aretha - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> The Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace Pays Its Respect to Queen Aretha - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Tech in 60 Seconds - August 31, 2018 - Duration: 1:24.

Hello I'm Nicholas Thompson. I'm the Editor-in-Chief of Wired Magazine.

I'm here at our headquarters in New York and this is Tech in 60 Seconds.

Let's go!

It does have the power.

It doesn't do it though.

In fact I think Google News is very admirable in not slicing and dicing us into filter bubbles.

It just gives us the news straight.

It does.

There are not many conservatives at Facebook and they should feel welcome there.

No. Actually, probably the opposite.

If Musk had taken the company private then it would have seemed more plausible when he

tweeted that he was going to take the company private and less like stock market manipulation.

There's so much! But one thing I'll be watching:

Sheryl Sandberg. We haven't see anything from her since all the scandals hit Facebook.

So let's see how she performs.

I wish they would but it doesn't seem that likely after Google pulled out after Project Maven.

All right.

That's it.

I'll see you next week.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét