Thứ Tư, 1 tháng 8, 2018

Youtube daily Aug 1 2018

For more infomation >> free google play gift card codes - google play gift card 2018 - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Ravi Dubey & Sargun Mehta's Home Invasion | S2E1 | MissMalini - Duration: 11:06.

Sargun: And you're sitting right in the middle

we've to decide… Ravi wants you,

I don't.

Priyam: That's terrible, that's terrible.

Main sabko pata hai ki yeh video Sargun ke bina

bhi ho sakta hai.

Sargun: What?

Priyam: Hi guys, This is Priyam and we are kicking off Home Invasion with Pepperfry Season 2.

So Ravi and Sargun are easily my favourite TV couple .

Aur maine suna unka ghar bhi hai

bahut hi zyaada baadiya.

So are you guys ready?

Let's go!

Haai Gochuu... How are you?

They have a bar of course

aate hi..

My kinda couple... priorities are right.

It's a wall of love.

What a house guys!!

Priyam: Hello hello! Ravi: Priyam, how are you?

Sargun: Helllo!... Come come come

Ravi : Welcome once again.

Of course you can sit here also

Priyam: Of course I'm gonna sit here only.

Sargun: Haha, what was this... home invasion

private life invasion?

Priyam: Matlab also like that…. So what's up guys?

it's so good to see you. Ravi: How's it going?

Sargun: We're good, how are you?

Priyam: I'm very good but what is this house in Bombay?

Itni roshini or hawaa kahan se?

Sargun: Jab hum pehli baar hi is ghar main aaye the na

and I opened the windows and I was like

we have to buy this house.

And you know it's because of the view

yahan se Mumbai, Mumbai nahi lagta.

Priyam: When I also walked in I thought ki

muhje bhi yeh ghar khareedna hai,

phir mere ko thoda message aaya bank ka

toh maine kaha theek hai next time

perhaps

Toh how have you set it up? It's too pretty.

Sargun: I have furniture that I really like jo actually mujhe

bohot time tak nahi mila tha.

I got some balcony furniture from Pepperfry.

Priyam: So nice.

Sargun: And it's damn cool.

Ravi: It's stunning.

Sargun: I think that is maybe...that

and one or two more things

are the only pieces of furniture

that me and Ravi have agreed on

and said haan yeh toh lena hi lena hai.

Ravi: Also it keeps the space... you know there. Priyam: Yeah yeah yeah

And it's not too cluttered.

Priyam: And khuli saas or hawaa.

But the bar also, of course...

Log toh aate jaate honge yaha pe

main bhi aa ja sakti hoon... matlab

Ravi: You're more than welcome yaar. Sargun: Nahi nahi…actually no we're shut ya.

Ravi: Anybody who likes the bar is welcome 24/7

Priyam: 24/7

Sargun: Rights of entry reserved.

Priyam: Haan, matlab Sargun kuch seekho, kuch seekho. Theek hai?

Sargun: I think Ravi's favourite part is maybe the bar.

Ravi: You're making me sound like this micey bewda.

Ravi: My favourite part is... Sargun: My favourite part is the bar

and Ravi's favourite part...

Priyam: Is...

Sargun: Is... It's the makeup room

Ravi: It's a room essentially dedicated to her

Sargun: Ohhhh...

Ravi: So if I spend any time more than normal there

it's only because I have this really massively

hot good looking wife whom I have to...

Priyam: Nice save, nice save. Sargun: Oh ho!!

Priyam: Bohot baatein ho gayi make up room ke..

Priyam: I feel like we should go and check out like the rest of this beautiful place.

Sargun: But, I'm very scared of you

Priyam: Why ya?

Sargun: What if you like mark your territory here like you know...

Ravi: Are you the kinds who marks the territory?

Priyam: I mean... I don't, I don't kiss and tell

so, I guess we'll find out.

Sargun: Let's show you.

Priyam: Yaar, what is this ya?

Priyam: Haaa

Sargun: Haaaa

Priyam: Haaa... Thank you!

Sargun: Make yourself comfortable, huh?

It's like your room only.

Ravi: By the way let me tell you your on my side of the bed.

Priyam: So... Sargun: My side of the bed.

Ravi: My side is my side, none of your side.

Sargun: Please...please!

Priyam: Anyway...Very nice that was I have to say.

I really like this white and gold aesthetic

Toh kiska hai yeh vision?

Sargun: Yeh vision issi ka hai because I remember ki

jab yeh wall bhi ban rahi thi na

so we were fighting continuously

on what colours should go.

Toh halka sa brown zyaada ya brown kam pe

yeh bawla ho jata tha.

So basically, we got this into place

So 80% me and 20% because isne cheekh cheekh ke

colours change karaye. Priyam: Acha acha theek hai

Sargun: And also because he's very particular

Nahi yeh itna hi sharp ho na chahiye

Yeh itna hi... no curves, no nothing

everything should be multipurpose

Ravi: One thing that I definitely love a lot

Is that things that require less space but can be used

for multiple things.

Like we have this barrel, if you've noticed outside.

ya ya the brown one... ya.. ya

Ravi: So that brown barrel it makes up for a very very

good looking piece of furniture but apart from that

you can really store various things inside.

Priyam: Okay tell me one thing that we don't know yet?

Something cool that you guys are doing

Sargun: So when we have to celebrate

or when we actually get the time together because

either i'm travelling or he's shooting

and then we don't really see each other.

So when we have a day off

and we have to celebrate, we will up our tub.

I like the whole filmy...uss mein jhagh hai Priyam: Of course, of course.

Sargun: And then we have this whole bucket

and we put a champagne and we have our glasses

we light candles, we light our chandelier up.

And then we sit there and I think

we've spoken there for like hours together. Ravi: In fact five-six hours literally

like four-four five-five hours we don't come to know.

Priyam: I've not heard a word you've said after

chandelier because what do you mean

you have a chandelier

in your bathroom.

Priyam: I have to go and see. Ravi: That's still our bathroom.

Priyam: It's going to happen, I'm going to go see it.

Ravi: Priyam, that's still our bathroom... you know you're getting...

Priyam: Kya chal raha hai yeh sab?

Sargun: My god

Great colour, great bathroom

What a chandelier!

Ravi: You like the chandelier? Sargun: What a chandelier, no?

Priyam: Isse itna underplay kar rahe ho excited toh tum bhi kaafi ho.

Ravi: You like the chandelier? Priyam: I love it

Ravi: You can't take it, it's ours!

Sargun: Do you want to sit inside?

Priyam: We could na?

Ravi: No no, you can't do that. Priyam: No?

Ravi: You can't do that because you have something else in mind

Priyam: What? Ravi: You wanted to see my favourite place

Priyam: Yes!

Ravi: The makeup room

Priyam: The makeup room!

Ravi: Right here Sargun: Oh my god, but go there

but come out! Ravi takes three hours... you have to come out

Priyam: We'll try

Toh make up yaha chhupa ke rakha... haaaw!

Guys!

Sargun: The reason why we look good

Priyam: Guys...Shut up!

Sargun: Should we... go watch a movie while you're there?

Priyam: Nahi matlab main aa rahi hoon thoda

Dikhat mujhe ho rahi hai nikalne mein

So, I'm thinking... toh agar main aagayi hoon

Toh bar ke darshan toh thodi karne chahiye

Ravi: Bar ki darshan? Priyam: Bar ki darshan

Ravi: Now you're talking! Priyam: Now you're talking baby

Ravi: C'mon! Priyam: Let's go, I have a challenge for you guys

Sargun: I thought it was my favourite place

Sargun: Haaai Ravi: Yeh humara bar aur yeh hamara bartender

Priyam: Humara bartender

So as you can see, shots shots!

I am going to ask you a bunch of questions

Ravi: Okay

Priyam: Aur agar aap kar sakte ho answer toh kar de na

Par agar aap nahi kar sakte...

Ravi: Toh kya karna padega?

Priyam: Toh agar nahi kar sakte toh yeh shot khud peene hai

Isko nahi pilane hai

Theek hai? Toh I'm going to leave you to it

Because what a beautiful frame

Aur phir mai pooch thi hoon, are you guys ready for this?

Sargun: Yes Yes Yes. We're ready! Ravi: Go for it yaar

Priyam: One celebrity you still feel like a fan girl or fan boy around

Sargun: Like starting with Shah Rukh Khan Ravi: Everybody

Sargun: Like I would, I don't know what I would do

Ravi: One celebrity faint for, jump off the cliff for, die for... Sargun Mehta

Priyam: Wooo! Ravi: Yeah

Sargun: I knew it, I knew it

Priyam: Okay, one thing that the other person does at home that annoys you the most.

Sargun: Ravi has this thing of eating chocolates and chips late in the night

And I think two three months there was pest control in the house

Because we've got a lot of cockroaches

So when he pulled the bed ahead...

There were chocolate wrappers, chips wrappers... Ravi: Half eaten chocolates

Sargun: There were fruity bags, there was so many things

because in the morning suddenly when he 'd wake up

he'll be like oh shit before she wakes up ...

Priyam: Very mature approach to life

Ki mujhe dikh na nahi chahiye

Ravi: Mujhe dikh na nahi chahiye

Priyam: Mujhe nahi dikh na chahiye

Sargun: Aur agar aap isko bol do na ki

Ravi aapko yeh tax pay kar na hai

He will pay at the time jab uska interest tax se zyaada ho jayega

Sargun: Someone you would never want to work with again

Ravi: You know, Sargun can definitely say it's me

I think I really... Priyam: And you cannot say each other's name.

Sargun: I won't say Ravi's name...

But I just had a name pop out in my head which I can't say

So, I'm just going to have this shot

Ravi: Arrey baap re.

Kaisa laga Sargun?

Sargun: I love it, I could have all of them.

Priyam: Okay, tell us about a foot-in-the-mouth moment you had

Sargun: Okay I'll tell you one. So we had a shot

where I have to hold a kid in my arms and give the shot

So everybody is standing and everybody is waiting

and I'm like, koi mujhe bachcha dega please?

Koi mujhe bachcha dega please?

Sargun: And everybody is looking at me thinking... Ravi: Oh god Sargun, you just said in front of...

Sargun: What is wrong with you? Ravi: Oh god

Sargun: And I'm like Ravi: Hey bhagwaan! This is another foot in the mouth.

She's repeated the story in front of all these cameras,

All of you all...and me

Priyam: Just because you've not supported this story

you please have another shot

Okay, a movie or show you hated that you have to

pretend to like because bada popular

Sargun: I'm not thinking of any film.

Priyam: Except for this shot you're going to take.

Great! What is the most embarrassing thing

that has happened to you this year

Ravi: I've hosted one full episode...

with my fly open.

Priyam: Woaaaa! Sargun: What?

Ravi: Yeah...

I didn't realize it till the time I got off stage

went back in my vanity that the entire episode I

had my fly open

Sargun: And you have a problem with my

baccha dedho episode?

Ravi: Somehow nobody... somehow nobody got to know

and I also saw the episode on telecast.

Nobody got to know fortunately

I was wearing a black pair of trousers

So everything was well concealed

Priyam: It worked out well... well concealed

Sargun: Is it my turn now? Priyam: Yes!

Sargun: Because I'm not going to do it. I'm not going to

tell you anything girl. I'm not going to tell you

You're what a girl!

Priyam: Okay...

Ravi: What you're doing right now is highly convinient. Okay?

So you came and sat right in the middle of us

Priyam: Yea

Ravi: You went into our bedrooms, sprawled yourself

conveniently on the bed.

Priyam: Yes

Ravi: You went into our bathroom,

almost went inside my bathtub

Priyam: That rings a bell also, ya!

Ravi: Alright? Now when it comes to doing

the difficult part, you're conveniently away

asking questions

So should I come and have one ganda shot?

Ravi: Not just that, you also tell us

one big embarrassing moment of your life

Come here!

Priyam: My embarrassing moment?

Sargun: Yaas yaas Ravi: Of course! C'mon!

Priyam: Mera matlab kya embarrassing moment?

Meri bohot secret hai life guys

Ravi: Secret life...is like euphemism for boring?

Priyam: I'm going to do this shot because

I refuse to answer this question

Private and confidential

Ravi: Wah! Sargun: Shot shot shot!

Ravi: How's that?

Priyam: Yaar, yeh bohot ganda tha waise toh

Anyways... this was super fun you guys!

Thank you for being such sports Ravi: Thank you very much!

Did you guys have a great time?

Sargun: Yeah... it was okay

Ravi: It was fabulous!

Priyam: Sargun, itni jealous kyu hai yaar mere good looks se

Tumhari ho gayi hai shaadi, main nahi leke

jaa rahi hoon isse

Sargun: No because maine isse dekha tumhe

tirchi nazar se dekhte hue

Priyam: Anyway, thank you everybody for watching.

This was a fab episode of Home Invasion with Pepperfry Season 2

with these lovely people.

Aur ab main jaake inke ghar mein kahin

chhup ne waali hoon taaki yeh mujhe

nikalna sake

So, let me go do that!

Priyam: And... Sargun: Pest control zaroor karaungi

Ravi: And it was a pleasure to have you here.

Priyam: Thank you Ravi.

Sargun, kuch seekh le

Sargun: Pest control pest control bade maccharon ke liye

bade maccharon ke liye

Priyam: Okay, Byeee!

Ravi: So guys, this is it! As you can see

we're big big fans of Pepperfry

and we've got a lot of their stuff at home

Sargun: Yeah, and if you like what you saw

all you have to do is, you've to go visit them

and then go buy!

You can buy whatever you like

You can buy furniture you like, you can buy decor... it's

Ravi & Sargun: Happy Furniture to you!

For more infomation >> Ravi Dubey & Sargun Mehta's Home Invasion | S2E1 | MissMalini - Duration: 11:06.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 10 Zajímavosti o britské královské rodině - Duration: 10:02.

For more infomation >> TOP 10 Zajímavosti o britské královské rodině - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

School Supplies Song | Fun Kids English - Duration: 2:50.

Pick up your pencil, pencil, pencil. Write your name, write your name!

Pick up your pencil, pencil, pencil. Write your name, write your name!

Pick up your pencil, pencil, pencil. Write your name, write your name!

Put your pencil down

Touch your book

Time's up!

Touch your bag

Time's up!

Pick up your pencil, pencil, pencil. Write your name, write your name!

Pick up your pencil, pencil, pencil. Write your name, write your name!

Pick up your pencil, pencil, pencil. Write your name, write your name!

Put your pencil down

Touch your eraser

Time's up!

Touch your ruler

Time's up!

Pick up your pencil, pencil, pencil. Write your name, write your name!

Pick up your pencil, pencil, pencil. Write your name, write your name!

Pick up your pencil, pencil, pencil. Write your name, write your name!

Put your pencil down

Touch your paper

Time's up!

Touch your glue

Time's up!

Pick up your pencil, pencil, pencil. Write your name, write your name!

Pick up your pencil, pencil, pencil. Write your name, write your name!

Pick up your pencil, pencil, pencil. Write your name, write your name!

Put your pencil down

Put your pencil down

Hi guys, thanks for watching.

Click on our logo below to subscribe for more Fun Kids Videos.

Thanks again and see you next time.

For more infomation >> School Supplies Song | Fun Kids English - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Homemade Facial Kit (Dry & Oily Skin) For INSTANT Glowing Skin !!! - Duration: 5:06.

Hi friends, this is Ramya from wildturmeric. In this video, I wanted to share

a homemade facial kit that you can do in just a few minutes. Few days back, a dear

subscriber suggested that I post beauty recipes that does not require

refrigeration as she doesn't have access to a refrigerator since she's

living in a hostel. This homemade facial kit can last well for days together

without refrigeration and you can do salon-quality facial with it. Good

quality facials cost a lot but with this facial kit you can get the best facial

at the fraction of the cost at the comfort of your own home. This facial kit

consists of a ready-to-use scrub, a massage cream and finally a face pack.

Before doing this facial, clean your face well with a mild cleanser to get rid of

any dirt. Now dip a towel in hot water, squeeze out excess and place it on your

face till it loses heat. This will open up pores and will greatly help remove

blackheads and whiteheads while scrubbing.

This ready to use scrub made with honey, rice flour and turmeric powder is an amazing cleanser. It removes

blackheads and whiteheads effectively and the best thing about this scrub is

it does not dry out the skin at all. It leaves the skin soft and smooth but it

cleans the skin well. This scrub can be used by all skin types. Since I've used

kasturi turmeric, this scrub does not stain the skin yellow.

To make the scrub, take 2 tablespoons of rice flour in a bowl, add in quarter teaspoon of kasturi

turmeric powder to it. Finally add in enough honey to mix, try

to use raw organic unprocessed honey for best results. Now mix well to form a

smooth paste, make sure there is no moisture in the spoon or in the bowl you

are mixing this scrub. Once mixed well, store the scrub in a bottle. To use, wet your

face, scoop out little bit of the scrub and massage gently for a few seconds and

then wash it off. After using this scrub, your skin will feel smooth, soft and clean.

Like many, I have a huge weakness for products that

smell amazing. This rose cream smells absolutely amazing. It has a beautiful

smell of fresh roses and is absolutely a treat to use it. This cream will last

well for seven to eight days at room temperature. This cream is made with rose

water, aloe vera gel and rose essential oil as a base. You can use either

store-bought or home a rose water. If you use store-bought rose water, this

cream will last well for weeks together at room temperature. But please remember,

most of the store-bought rose waters contain some form of preservatives so

please research well before buying rose water from the shops.

To make the cream, take a tablespoon of aloe vera gel that is free of color and perfume in a bowl.

Now add in a teaspoon of rose water to it. Finally add in three drops of rose

essential oil. The smell of this cream while I mix it is amazing. I haven't added

any oil but if you have extreme dry skin, add few drops of any unrefined oil that

you have at home while mixing. To use, after using the scrub, massage your face

and neck using this cream in upward strokes for three to five minutes.

Usually massages in the beauty parlor are done for long duration's of time but at

home, do it according to your preference. After using this cream, wash it off and pat dry.

The next step is applying a brightening face pack. This face pack

brightens your skin tone well. This pack consists of sandalwood powder, licorice

powder and gram flour. All these three are wonderful in fading scars and

blemishes. To use, all we have to do is mix it with water. If we store this face

pack premix in an airtight box, away from moisture, it will last well for months together.

For the face pack, take a tablespoon of sandalwood powder in a

bowl. Add in a tablespoon of gram flour to it. Finally add in a tablespoon of

liquorice powder also called as mulethi powder in Hindi. Now mix well together.

To use, take the required amount of this powder in a bowl. Mix well with water to

form a smooth paste and use it as a face pack.

To use, apply this pack all over the face and neck, wait for it to dry completely

before washing it off. If you have extremely dry skin, use milk instead of

water in this pack. Try to do this facial regularly weekly once to keep your skin blemish free.

I hope you found this video useful. If you like to support me and this

channel, please share this video with your friends. It'll mean a lot to me. If

you like to get detailed information on herbs on days I don't post videos, press

the notification button. Thank you for watching this video :)

For more infomation >> Homemade Facial Kit (Dry & Oily Skin) For INSTANT Glowing Skin !!! - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

"Kumar Sanu" Keliye "Badshah" Ne Kahi Badi Baat | Dil Hai Hindustani 2 - Duration: 1:43.

"Kumar Sanu" Keliye "Badshah" Ne Kahi Badi Baat | Dil Hai Hindustani 2

For more infomation >> "Kumar Sanu" Keliye "Badshah" Ne Kahi Badi Baat | Dil Hai Hindustani 2 - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

building my home. - Duration: 2:37.

I do this for my father

Who I've only seen

From time-to-time in my dreams

I do this for (you)

I do this for my mother

Who's finally clean

I do this for (you) I do this for my sister

My wife and my kids - cause they part of the team

I do this for all the nay-sayers and haters who made me one of the greatest

I know it kills you inside

That's why I do this for you

I do this for my father

Who I've only seen from time-to-time in my dreams

I do this for (you)

I do this for my mother

Who's finally clean

I do this for (you)

I do this for my sister

My wife and my kids yeah

'Cause they (yeah) part of the team

I do this for

All the nay-sayers and haters

Who made me one of the greatest

I know it kills you inside

That's why I do this for you

I do this for the kids who sit a bit outside the mix

Who maybe cope with humor just to fit in for a bit

Who never let the world know when depression's settin' in

To all of those who know you know that impression don't exist

And it ain't counterfeit

It's just a way to counter it

I'm living things I've dreamed about I'm still encountering it

It ain't something that a cigarette or alcohol can fix

But all because of it I flipped it quick

Went on to write some hits!

This a success.

Off another breath

This the first step in searching to be nothing less

Then be the best at what you do to prove there's strength in being you

Learned so much in chasing dreams that I'd never learn at school

Depends on where your passion lay

Just know no passion ever lie

Life presents distractions but your actions have to fortify

The things you believe in you have to scream it like a battle cry

And leave the ones who didn't looking stupid while they're asking why

Couldn't lie, I really do this for the ones I love

Those who treat the music like a vice and lyrics like a drug

Those who need advice on how to live their spirit high enough

For more infomation >> building my home. - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Recycling Gifts to Prevent Clutter - Do's and Don'ts of Regifting - Duration: 8:24.

Recycling gifts.

What is the etiquette for recycling gifts when you want to keep your house clean and

tidy and free from a bunch of clutter of stuff somebody gives you that you never wanted and

you can't use?

Great question and we're going to talk about that today.

Hi there, I'm Angela Brown, and this is Ask a House Cleaner.

This is a show where you get to ask a house cleaning question, and I get to help you find an answer.

Now, today's show is brought to us by SavvyPerks.com

Talking about gifts, if you'd like to give a gift that is completely recyclable, Savvy

Perks is a great gift to give your employees.

It's an employee discount program that has partnered with America's largest employee

discount network, which has over 250,000 vendors that are restaurants and movie theaters, getting

your oil changed, getting your tires rotated, it's clothing, it's apparel, it's shoes, all

different kinds of things.

And it's a great incentive package for your employees as a gift from you to sweeten the

pot, so your employees are loyal to you.

It's like an employee rewards loyalty program.

All right, SavvyPerks.com

Okay, on to today's show, which is a question that's a really valid question; what do you

do with gifts people give you that you don't want.

All right, that's a really super sticky situation, because people give us gifts out of one of

two reasons: they love and they want us to have this gift, or they're giving it to us

out of obligation.

Now, we probably all have relatives that we've given gifts to out of obligation.

Those people ironically are people that we either know really well, or we don't know

them at all.

And so if you know them really well, you know exactly what to get them.

And if you don't know them very well, you have no idea.

So over the last few years, it's become really popular to give gift cards, because a gift

card, somebody can say, "Oh, well, there's a value attached to this, and I can take this

and I can either regift it or I can use it."

But it's not like storing trinkets and knick knacks and things that are going to collect

dust that a house cleaner would have to clean.

Also it doesn't take up space.

So a gift card is a wonderful gift, if you don't what kind of a gift to give someone

and you're on the edge wondering what to do.

Also there are people that are hard to buy for, because they have everything money can

buy and they don't need or want anything.

And so that's a lovely problem to have; what do you get those people?

So, you got to get to know those people, because there's probably something that they use,

but it might be something like stamps for their business, or it might be something like

hosting for their business, for their websites or something like that, that would be meaningful

to them, but you wouldn't know that unless you really know them.

So when people give you gifts, let's say that you get things like umbrellas, and candles,

and bath and body design products with smelly stuff or whatever.

I bring that up because I have a relative that every holiday gives me a bunch of perfumes

and potions and stuff that have sense to them, they smell funny, and I can't use them because

I am allergic to those things.

And so immediately when I get them, I say, "Thank you so much."

I write a thank you note, I appreciate it, and then I tag the product.

And I say, "Hey, I got this from so and so, and I got it on this day."

Because I don't ever want to give this product back to the same person that gave it to me, right?

And then I want to go one step beyond that.

If I'm going to regift this package of sweet smelling stuff, I want to regift it to somebody

that's not in the same family.

Now, if we were sitting around at Christmas and somebody sees me open this lovely gift,

and then they get it the next Christmas, that's super tacky.

So, I want to give it to a different family member that's like on the other side of the

family, or I want to give it to a friend or a someone else that's not in that same circle.

So, these are the rules of regifting: Number one, you want to be very gracious for whatever

it is that you received.

Whatever the reason is that you don't want it, you don't want it, you can't use it, you

don't need it, whatever.

Okay, that's fine.

But first of foremost decide right up front, am I going to use this product?

And if you're not going to use it, don't open it.

Don't open it and make it unused, because then you can't regift it.

So if you decide, "Hey, this is not for me," then the very first thing that you do ... and

I always put it on my kitchen counter.

It stays on my kitchen counter until I write a thank you note.

And that's usually a day or two.

But then I want to get it off my kitchen counter, because I don't need it, I don't want it,

and I can't use it.

So write the thank you note first and say, "Dear so and so, thank you so much for thinking

of me, lovely gift, I appreciate the thought or the spirit in which you gave it."

And so once you send the thank you note off, then I take the item itself, the package,

and I label it with that person's name; this came from so and so.

That way I can turn around and regift it to someone else.

Then I have a storage shelf, and the shelf is inside a closet in my home, and I call

it the gift shelf, because everything on that shelf is brand new, and it looks lovely, and

it's gift-ready, it's already like in a little package with like the little bows around it,

and it looks fancy and whatever.

Okay, so that's great.

Let's say that a new neighbor moves in and you want to go give them a little welcome gift.

You don't know them, they don't know you, and they don't know that somebody that you

know gave you this gift.

They don't know where it came from.

So you can take the little Post-it note off, and I just use a Post-it notes so it doesn't

leave a sticky residue, I put a new note on and say, "Hey so and so, welcome to the neighborhood."

And then I go over to them like, "Hey, welcome to the neighborhood, and I regift them this gift."

Right?

Because that way I get it out of my house, I'm able to pass it on, and maybe that person

loves this scent.

Now, if they don't, they can regift it to someone else.

I've often wondered when I receive a gift, like where in the regifting line am I?

Am I like number seven or am I number one?

Did someone go out and buy this gift for me, or has it been regifted so many times that

now finally I'm just the recipient?

Like musical gifts, it's kind of funny.

And so, the key is you want to get rid of it as soon as possible, and you want to make

sure that it never gets back to the person that gave it to you.

So if you are a regifter, and I know I am, I think a lot of people that are organized

are, because we all get stuff that we don't need, don't want, and can't use.

So, the key is, if you have a gift bag, don't actually write anyone's name on the gift tag,

because if they're going to regift it to someone else, they can put their own sticker or their

own label on it, and that way they can just keep the packaging and the wrapping and everything

all as it is.

Also if you're giving a gift card, it's great to write the amount in.

But you don't need to write to so and so, from so and so.

That can go on the outside of your card.

And the reason I say that is because gift cards also get regifted.

So for example, let's say that you give me a gift card to a particular ice cream store

or something, I'm making this up.

But let's say that I'm not eating sugar at the time.

So, I'm not going to be using that.

So, your gift card, although you spent the money, and although you gave it to me in the

spirit of fun and excitement, I'm not going to use it.

And so instead of it going to waste, I could turn around and regift that to someone else.

But if you've written in a magic marker or something, on the gift card itself, "To Angela

from so and so," I can't really regift it.

I can't use it and I can't regift it.

So that's just your money down the toilet, just you wasted it.

So, the key is you want to make it possible for your gifts to be regifted and recycled.

And so not only do you want to regift and recycle, you want to make sure the gifts that

you give are regiftable and recyclable.

All right, that is the etiquette of regifting.

Don't ever tell the person that gave it to you that you regifted it, and don't ever tell

the person you're giving it to that is a regift.

You want them to think they are number one on the regifting cycle.

All right, that's my two cents for today, and until we meet again,

leave the world a cleaner place than when you found it.

For more infomation >> Recycling Gifts to Prevent Clutter - Do's and Don'ts of Regifting - Duration: 8:24.

-------------------------------------------

从神童到怪物,张本智和的下一个标签是什么?谁能猜测到? - Duration: 2:12.

张本智和曾 经被刘国 梁称赞为 神童,对 这个十三 岁的孩子 在乒乓球 上能有怎 么高的 悟 性给了充 分的肯定,并让我 们的天才樊振东陪他玩十年,这不但是球迷皆知,几乎地球人都知道的事。

这两天张本 智和又多 了一个标 签:怪物 。日本乒 协会长宫 崎长仁公 然表示: 张本智 和 是100 年不遇的怪物,他 一定会夺德东京奥运会男子单打金牌。把张本智和从人变成了妖魔,不知道对张本智和是幸运还是悲哀?这个孩子本来就过激,再怎么一刺激不中邪才怪!

张本智和球 技的进步 是有目共 睹的,这 谁也否认 不了,但 也不能认 为他赢了 马龙, 樊 振东一次 就天下无敌了,从 中国公开赛输给林高远,到韩国公开赛败梁靖崑零封,再到澳大利亚公开赛被许昕第三次收拾,可见国乒已有对付他的方法,这不是他自吹自擂不怕国乒研究的狂妄自大所能阻挡了的,也不是靠改变了头衔,增加了标签所能改变的!

国乒男队在 梁靖崑打 响新人突 起第一枪 后,刘丁 硕,于子 洋,周雨 不甘落后 ,纷纷 而 起,大有 在乒坛掀起一场新 老交换的变革 ,张本智和不再是让国乒有所顾忌的最大敌手,能陪他玩的人会越来越多。到时候他再输球,日本人还会给他安上什么样的标签呢?

For more infomation >> 从神童到怪物,张本智和的下一个标签是什么?谁能猜测到? - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Листи політв'язням: Руслана написала ув'язненому в Росії Олександру Костенку - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> Листи політв'язням: Руслана написала ув'язненому в Росії Олександру Костенку - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Can You Cut Paper With A Saw? HOW TO Cut Paper And Books The Easy Way #DIY #HOWTO - Duration: 6:04.

Paper is made of wood fibers, so can you saw it?

For this project, we go full protection, and we will be using some of my old school year

books.

Our first tool candidate is the coping saw.

Or maybe not.

I forgot that I broke my saw in an earlier project, so we will directly move to the next

candidate: the jig saw!

We want to be soft and gentle, so I'm choosing for the fine wood cutting blade.

For all my cuts, the book will be tightly clamped so that it does not move, making the

cut safer to execute.

The plan is to cut a square in the book and review how the tool behaved.

Let's go.

That went pretty well.

While we will discuss feedback later, one thing to observe is that it did generate a

lot of really fine paper dust, so we will need to step up our breathing protection.

Let's now go for the big baby, the circular saw!

The saw is fitted with an old wood cutting blade that I keep for tests.

Still needs to bit of finishing as the plunge cuts typically do not reach into the corners.

But there you have it, the square has also been cut, and caused this time a lot more

of heavy dust.

So which method worked best?

With the jig saw, the cut was easy to make, provided a good cut quality, but did require

initial holes to me made to insert the blade, and created a really fine unpleasant dust.

For the circular saw, the cut feels considerably more dangerous as the tool gives a really

aggressive cut that tears its way into the paper.

The final cut is of lesser quality, and took a lot more time to execute!

So for me, sorry to say, but the jig saw is the winner.

And if you wondered why cutting a square in old books was needed?

Because that is the best way to hide my guacamole...

For more infomation >> Can You Cut Paper With A Saw? HOW TO Cut Paper And Books The Easy Way #DIY #HOWTO - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

TALKING TOM cat jet ski 2 #17 video for kids JETSKI CAT TOM and ANGELA cartoon game - Duration: 10:38.

For more infomation >> TALKING TOM cat jet ski 2 #17 video for kids JETSKI CAT TOM and ANGELA cartoon game - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

కన్యరాశి యొక్క జ్యోతిష్య, వైద్య ఫలితాలు | Kanya Rashi | Part 2 | Virgo Horoscope | Pooja TV Telugu - Duration: 26:00.

Pooja TV Telugu

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét