Thứ Sáu, 9 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 10 2018

Symptoms of Diabetes : Treatment, Causes & Diet | Tamil Health Tips

All of us have concern about diabetes and even though there are ways to prevent it by exercise, diet etc.,

Most of us are unaware what to do after getting diabetes and if the sugar level is slightly more people worry that they can't take sweets anymore.

Anybody can get affected by diabetes and there is type 1 and type 2 diabetes.

We can be affecting by diabetes during pregnancy period also and let us see what are the beneficial foods for diabetes.

Even new born babies are affected by diabetes and normally child's weight doesn't reduce.

But children with diabetes problem will have more appetite, excess thirst, frequent urination.

So it is better to take blood test if they have more appetite but lose weight

There is no special diet for them they can take normal food which consists of protein, carbohydrate, cholesterol, fibre, calcium and iron.

We should divide our meals into small portions and take and we should never skip meals as we will eat more in the next meal.

Traditional food like sathu maavu, groundnut, channa, roasted gram, poha rice, nuts and fruits are good for our children.

Fruits can be taken as whole instead of juice and vegetables can be added in dosa or roti but everything should be limited.

We can prevent diabetes due to food habits and hereditary and children should be careful if their parents had diabetes.

Avoid taking sugar, palm jaggery, take less oily foods, using variety of oils instead of using the same type of oil.

Monthly 1/2 litre oil is enough for a person, take more vegetable, less rice, take freuits and greens to be healthy.

Pregnant women with diabetes should take iron and calcium rich food, one type of green, cabbage leaves, mint leaves, corainder leaves & cauliflower leaves.

To increase your immunity and to get vitamin C take an amla everyday, drink milk, go for a walk in sunlight to get natural Vitamin D.

Take less white foods like rice, sugar, maida and some people take more food thinking they have to take food for two.

It is a wrong practice which may cause diabetes, obesity, overweight child, heart disease etc.,

As elderly people cannot eat raw vegetables they can take boiled vegetables.

Otherwise they can grind whole grains, dal, nut etc into flour and make porridge, dosa etc and take.

You should not add bread or biscuit in your diet as it will cause constipation and take fibre rich food to avoid constipation.

Elderly people should take milk and curd to protect their bones and to be healthy.

For more infomation >> Symptoms of Diabetes : Treatment, Causes & Diet | Tamil Health Tips - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

20 WRESTLERS AND THEIR REAL FACE | Wrestlers and their real face - WWE Wrestlers Real Face (HD) - Duration: 2:45.

20 WRESTLERS AND THEIR REAL FACE | Wrestlers and their real face - WWE Wrestlers Real Face (HD)

For more infomation >> 20 WRESTLERS AND THEIR REAL FACE | Wrestlers and their real face - WWE Wrestlers Real Face (HD) - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

José José | Capítulo 20 | Telemundo - Duration: 14:33.

but I came to meet your husband and his family.

Ever since we started working closely together,

I've discovered qualities in you not even you can imagine.

She is survived by her only daughter.

I'm trying to locate someone.

Let me call.

No, thanks. I've got to do this myself.

ESTE TORO LO TENGO QUE RECIBIR YO.

I was just looking at pictures of you and I'm impressed.

<i> Thank you very much!</i> What can I do for you?

I'd rather tell you in person, if you don't mind.

What happened to you?

It's called old age.

And stupidity.

Here's the address to that son of a...

Mrs. Leti's husband?

Am I killing him or just scaring him?

What was that good-for-nothing doing here?

The bastard's blackmailing me.

We're having dinner tonight at Kiki's parents'.

Why do I have to go look at that nasty old man?

Have you forgotten about the check incident?

There's an ulterior motive behind your invitation.

With Negro hanging around you, I'm starting to have doubts.

I thought you were bringing your whole family.

Gonzalo will be here soon.

We waiting for him or can we go eat?

Maria.

Ma'am?

You may serve dinner, please.

Oh, sweetie.

Pepe, is it true you've got a brother who plays soccer?

Yes.

And they say he's not as annoying as you.

Elias, please...

It's fine, honey. Yes, and he's pretty annoying.

He's good at a lot of things, but especially street soccer.

I have great kids.

But Jose's the best.

Ma'am, there's someone here to see you.

Gonzalo. This is my son Gonzalo.

Good evening to all.

We've been expecting you. Please sit down.

Sir.

What happened with that favor I asked for?

Did you teach that old man a lesson?

Things are pretty heated.

The police are after us.

We can't do anything to that guy right now.

Figure something out. Teach that guy a lesson.

What's up with you?

Why so interested in that guy?

What did he do to you?

Oh!

Mom, this knife's not even sharp.

What a coincidence that both our families

are from the countryside.

And both families were blessed with artistic talents.

Are all of you musicians?

Yes, and so was my mother.

She painted and played the piano and the sitar.

And my grandfather Pedro and his brother

played the organ at the cathedral in Queretaro.

In Queretaro? What a coincidence!

By the way, we also inherited other tastes.

Right, Pepe?

I'd like to propose a toast.

To this wonderful night.

Thank you, Mom and Dad. I'm glad you're all here.

Cheers.

And to fewer scandals in the press.

I'll toast to that.

What do you mean by that?

This asparagus soup is delicious.

It's terrific.

What's wrong?

I'm very worried.

I can't stop thinking about Aunt Nina.

I could no longer compete with the younger actresses.

Everything fades away.

That's a long ways off.

We don't have to worry yet.

Who knows? Maybe it's not that far off.

Anel, these things happen without you realizing.

What'll we do then?

Who'll take care of us if we continue like this?

Like what?

You're scaring me.

Like this, Anel.

Jumping from men to men, from story to story

as if time didn't pass.

Well, we don't have to end up like Aunt Nina.

It doesn't have to be like that.

Who knows?

Maybe if we do something now that we're young and beautiful

we can change our fortunes.

Because this won't last our whole lives.

Life can be very hard sometimes.

They wear you down at an early age.

I was very young when I had to put up with

my stepfather's abuse and his beatings.

I wanted to tell my mom, but she was always too busy

trying to do all she could for my half-brothers.

That's why I ran away.

To save my skin.

But trouble always finds you.

And it found me.

My stepfather found me...

and he raped me

and beat me again.

A damn woman beater.

That's what that guy is.

And abusers have to pay.

To the best team RVG's got.

I never thought Mr. Couttoulenc would finally congratulate you.

Something good had to happen after what happened with Peraza.

I know.

Pepe, that's the proof that Peraza's been stealing from you.

From now on, consider my partnership with Orbivox over.

You're going to regret treating me like a criminal!

Can you believe that guy?

I can't believe he swindled such a Mexican idol.

Nobody deserves that, but especially not Jose Jose.

You really admire him, don't you?

Very much so.

But not just because of how he sings.

He's got a way of reaching people,

and we identify with him.

Sure.

He sings about what his fans feel.

His songs tell stories.

Love stories, right?

And heartbreak.

This needs more sugar.

Good evening.

Please sit down.

Thank you for agreeing to dinner with me.

I'm always willing to make new friends.

That's what I'm looking for.

Women in search of new experiences.

Especially women with attributes such as yours.

And what attributes are those?

You don't need me to tell you.

I'm referring to those attributes

that attract the most demanding looks.

Oh.

What? Do I have cilantro in my teeth?

No!

How embarrassing!

I love how authentic you are.

When you first started working there, you were different.

You're a more serious woman now.

When I first started working there, I was shy.

Now, thanks to you, I feel more confident.

Why thanks to me?

Because you trust in my work and you accepted me how I am.

[¶¶¶]

[¶¶¶]

We make a great team.

Yes.

We can withstand a lot together.

Thank you.

So you asked me to this restaurant to ogle me

and assess me?

No. - NO, NO, NO.

Truth is, I'm doing just fine in that department.

But I've got a friend who let's just say

is in need of companionship.

And well, I thought you could... you know.

I could what?

Maybe I got the wrong idea.

Sorry.

Or not.

Who knows, sir?

What you should know though is I only play in the big leagues.

Don't you worry. I'll take care of that.

There we were, Chumo and I,

complete novices who didn't have a clue.

At least that turned out better

than always being at the center of a scandal in the press.

Plutarco.

Carlos, dear, I think it's time you went to bed.

Your brothers should go with you.

Yeah, we're dying to go to sleep.

Good night.

A pleasure, boys.

Now that it's just us adults,

anyone in the mood for some cognac?

I am.

-Gonzalo. -To toast with Mr. Carlos.

To celebrate our two families coming together.

You've had enough to drink.

Gonzalo, I can get you a taxi if you have to leave.

No, don't worry, Pepe.

I can take a hint.

I know when I'm no longer welcome.

You're always welcome here.

Gonzalo!

Oh dear.

No, it's fine.

I can get you a pill or something.

Excuse me, I'll be right back.

It was nice meeting you, sir. Ma'am.

A pleasure.

Maria, great meeting you!

Life can be crueler to some than others.

And it's been really cruel to me.

Don't see it that way, Minerva.

That's why I pushed you to hook up with Gonzalo.

So you'd come away with something.

Yes, but I don't know what to do now.

Maria's always watching me. She won't leave me alone.

One of these days I'm going to be unmasked.

Damn.

That's enough!

Look, Pepe, before you say anything,

I'm warning you that I won't let you

throw your rich new family in my face.

Shut up. What are you talking about?

Let go of that!

You look like a peacock strutting around

with your high society wife while you cast us aside.

You're talking nonsense. I'm getting you a taxi.

-Let's go. -Get your hands off me.

I brought the car you got me.

I'm leaving.

I'm going away with my lady and my kid.

They're not ashamed of me.

You're talking a lot of nonsense, Gonzalo.

A lot!

Good evening.

Lorena Dominguez?

That's great!

I mean, I hate to bother you at this hour.

I'm an old friend of your mother's.

You have my deepest condolences.

I just found out.

I'm so terribly sorry.

If possible, I'd like to invite you to have some coffee and...

Yes, of course.

That's a shame.

I hate to end this perfect evening,

but we've got a big day tomorrow.

We need to go house hunting, darling.

I told Jose about the house in Satelite.

It's too big for me to live alone.

I'd have to rent a helicopter to visit my grandchildren.

There's no need. We discussed this.

That house was a gift for my mother.

What about Kiki's house back here?

It's not officially in her name, but only out of laziness.

But it is Kiki's.

Think about it.

Besides, the boys would resent you much less

if they were in their own home.

The change wouldn't be as abrupt, don't you think?

We can talk about that later. I'm staying in Satelite tonight.

Yes.

It's late, and driving there and back will take too long.

I'll walk you out.

Shall we, Mom? Thank you, sir.

-I'll walk you out, ma'am. -Thanks for everything.

Thanks very much, ma'am.

Good night.

Thanks. Let's go, Mom.

-Good night. -Good night.

Thank you.

But you are pregnant, right? They can't say you made that up.

Yes, but we have to do something.

-I want to leave this place. -But we need money for that.

That's what I'm talking about.

I'm tired of these tiny scores. We need to steal a large sum.

Minerva...

Don't even think about it, Negro!

For more infomation >> José José | Capítulo 20 | Telemundo - Duration: 14:33.

-------------------------------------------

EXCAVATOR videos for KIDS | Construction toys | Bruder toys best of - Duration: 1:05:23.

World of toys | Bruder toys | Excavator for kids

For more infomation >> EXCAVATOR videos for KIDS | Construction toys | Bruder toys best of - Duration: 1:05:23.

-------------------------------------------

RED BALL attacked the EVIL BURGERS #15 cartoon game for kids OBNOXIOUS RED BALL RED BALL 4 - Duration: 11:04.

For more infomation >> RED BALL attacked the EVIL BURGERS #15 cartoon game for kids OBNOXIOUS RED BALL RED BALL 4 - Duration: 11:04.

-------------------------------------------

We're Hyped about Entertainment at DStv - DStv YouTube Channel Trailer - Duration: 1:31.

Yo!

Why are you here?

Because I'm a Star!

I'll tell you why.

We're where you need to be if you're a fan of all things Entertainment.

Let's talk films.

Movies.

Series.

Doccies etc.

You're watching Insecure only on DStv.

We're just content crazy.

About things that are hot, weird and just sometimes wrong.

Because I'm quite crusty on the outside.

No I don't think that's a great answer.

it's disgusting!

Unacceptable.

And if you watch whenever, and whatever you like, consider us as the commentary, the fan

voice and the nudge on all the watchable things out there.

And even just the fun facts around cool stuff, trending stories and need to knows and some

flipping awesome people that deserve our attention.

Do you know how special that is?

It is so special!

So thank you DStv!

We're like totally the behind-the-scenes of your entertainment.

The backstage of your enjoyment.

The know hows to the know whos.

So whether you want to see what your favourite celebs are watching or just more celebs, zalebs

and more celebs.

Sanibonani I'm Jussie Smollet.

I'm Marco, some people know me as Mr. White.

I'm Zola Nene.

I'm Roxy Burger.

This is Jay Ellis.

Yo, uh this is Cassper Nyovest.

Then you need to get to DStv YouTube like yesterday.

Go now!

Do it now!

Subscribe.

Now, now!

Catch you on the flipside.

For more infomation >> We're Hyped about Entertainment at DStv - DStv YouTube Channel Trailer - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Señora Acero 4 | Capítulo 70 | Telemundo - Duration: 15:51.

THE ACERO DYNASTY

<i> There's no time to explain,</i> <i> but Social Services took Diego</i>

and you're all the family he's got.

Can you please go get him?

Just shut up.

I see you've made new friends, Lumbre!

I knew you were up to something,

but I never took you for a traitor.

Get me out of here

and I'll tell you everything I know about the border.

I'll only tell you, not Romero.

Don't you want to be top dog again?

-Leonor! -Diego!

Are you here to pick me up?

Kind of.

You're not coming with me.

Hi, I'm Vicenta, and you know Daniel.

THE ACERO DYNASTY

You can't leave with me because we're not related.

I'm not related to them either! Why can I leave with them?

So you can play with the other kids who live at our house.

I don't care about them! I want to be with my mom!

Diego, I know you had to spend the night with strangers

and that we're strangers to you,

but I'm your mother's friend.

She wants you to stay with us. We'll look after you.

It'll only be temporary.

I don't want to! I want to be with my mom!

I know how you feel.

Sometimes, though, life isn't fair.

But I promise this too shall pass.

You think we're all traitors like that bastard?

Well, I'm not!

I know who my boss is.

I don't know what deal you worked out with them,

but we don't know the location of Indio's ranch.

Only Owl knows.

And he'll never tell you.

Drop your weapons and put your hands up.

Look, there are three of us, you bastard.

So think about what you're doing

'cause you're not telling me what to do.

Chava, relax.

I've spent my whole life fighting Indio Amaro,

fighting his thugs.

I killed Teca Martinez. I'm not afraid of this punk.

I may not kill you, but I can put a bullet in your leg.

¿CÓMO VES? - ¡AH! ¿SÍ, ------?

You know what?

Relax, man. What's wrong with you?

I'm sick of you bossing me around, Erick!

You don't own the ------- business!

I don't? So now it's your business?

I'm an Acero, aren't I, fool?

Yes, I'll put my gun away.

What are you doing, Erick?

You've been acting real tough lately.

Don't touch me!

Touch me again and I'll ---- you up!

Oh, yeah?

Alright.

Let that be a lesson, ma'am.

Never let your guard down.

That was great, Chavalon!

We should quit the biz and become actors.

High five!

You've been saving that for me since Aracely's wedding, huh?

What are you talking about?

You can congratulate each other later.

You need to leave.

The members of the first security ring heard the shot

NO VAN A TARDAR EN CAER.

and they'll be here soon.

We can take care of ourselves. Watch your back.

Get back to the ranch, find the info we need, and get it to us.

Understood? Don't betray us.

If you do, I'll kill you.

He's right, Rooster. Let's go.

Be good, Lumbre.

The Aceros always pay their debts.

Let's go, Chava.

You don't have what it takes to be a boss.

Why don't you let the adults settle this?

You think I'm afraid of you, Amaro?

You?

You're nothing.

You're a has-been.

You're alive because the boss considers you a useful nuisance.

And you're becoming a useless nuisance.

Enough!

I don't want any bloodshed.

This isn't what I asked for, Azuceno.

I asked you to get Roscas off my back,

not to turn him into a punching bag.

I don't want to live on this ranch with these people!

I want to leave!

I won't be near a man who's a danger to my son and me!

Relax, you're not in any danger.

You're under the boss' protection.

These ------- need to know you're untouchable.

Got that?

Death is the only certainty we have in this business.

There's no loyalty.

No, it doesn't, Amaro.

No one's untouchable!

Much less you, bitch!

You've been sleeping with the enemy for a while now.

Did you ever tell her the truth, Roscas?

What truth is he talking about?

- ¡MÉNDIGO ROSCAS! That damned Roscas.

You'd kept it a secret, but it will all come to light.

Roscas was supposed to kill your son after he was born.

You tried to kill my newborn son?

No, Mrs. Tuti. Indio's trying to confuse you.

I was ordered to take your son to his grandma, to Mrs. Ximena.

And that's what I did.

I'd never...

You tried to kill my newborn son, ------------!

Damn you, ------------! A thousand times damn you!

I thought my son was dead!

I spent years thinking that!

No wonder you were the right hand man of Teca Martinez,

Indio Amaro... and now Romero.

I can't believe it.

That's why you killed Debora, right?

You ------------- bastard!

---- you!

Let go!

You hurt my mom! She told me you did.

I swear I didn't.

I never hurt her.

Diego, they're good people.

Look, I know you and Leonor get along great,

but I promise we'll treat you well.

Your mom told me you were a fan of outer space,

so she sent you this.

It's astronaut food!

It's a chocolate chip cake.

It comes in a dehydrated powder or something like that.

If the child is to leave with them,

we should leave them alone.

No, don't go.

It'll just be a minute. I'll wait outside.

I promise.

You'll be fine with us.

We're taking you to Mexico! Have you ever been?

Yes, because my mom's family is from Mexico.

That's why I can speak Spanish.

Give him the letter.

-You sure? -Yes.

Your mom also sent you this.

Are you going to read it or should I read it for you?

-Let's read it. -Let's.

"My darling boy,

I know you rarely sleep away from home,

but this is an adventure."

Think of it as an early start to your summer vacation.

Daniel and Vicenta are pretty cool

and they'll treat you well.

I'll be out of here soon

and I'll take you to NASA to view the launch as promised.

You can ask Daniel to join us if you want.

I'm always thinking about you.

I love you to Saturn and back.

Love, Mom."

And I love you to Mars and back.

Okay. I'll go with you.

But only until my mom gets out.

You got it, kiddo.

She'll be out in no time.

Mrs. Tuti... I swear I've changed.

I swear... I've changed.

I'd never...

I...

Enough! I've had it with your tantrum!

We're all the same in this ranch!

We're all murderers one way or another.

That's why you'll be always welcome on this ranch.

No hard feelings.

It's all water under the bridge, Tuti.

I'm glad you feel that way, Amaro.

It's important for you to know you follow a chain of command,

TIENE UN ORDEN, TIENE JERARQUÍAS!

a hierarchy.

There's no one above me.

From now on, Tuti will be by my side.

She's the queen of the cartel.

What's mine is hers.

I am rewarding your loyalty, solidarity and honesty.

If only all women were like you.

Just so you know, I don't want to live here.

You can do whatever you want. You can live here or wherever.

You're on top.

When I'm not around,

Indio Amaro, my father's right hand man, will be in charge.

That's right!

Mr. Teca never doubted me.

How come, boss?

What about what we've been through?

My family worked for your mother all their damn lives...

First of all, lower your voice.

You must respect history, Azuceno.

His years of experience, our location.

You are third in line.

And if I had to pick a fourth, I'd have to pick Owl.

It took him a while, but he learned his lesson.

Are you still unsure as to who's in charge here?

I'm here to serve the Tijuana Cartel.

You can count on me, boss.

Great.

And since we're working on our organizational chart,

you should know Jose Angel will be handling the books.

He's going to handle all of our money.

Got that?

Yes, sir. I will.

And last but not least, there's Roscas.

My military arm.

He'll eliminate all obstacles in my way.

DEL CAMINO.

Do we all agree

or do I need to approve your resignation letter?

Great!

Get to work, 'cause money doesn't grow on trees.

Come with me, Tuti. Release him.

Come on.

Release him, Azuceno.

You heard the man.

Thank you for today.

Hey, before you go there's something I...

Since you're being so sweet and nice...

You said so many things.

You were honest.

You said you saw me as your wife, Queen Mother...

You're not going to propose to me again, are you?

I'm not.

I know that's reserved for Vicenta,

which I really don't get.

She's madly in love with her gringo.

How do you fit there?

Nothing is permanent in life.

- NO. No.

-No? -Nah.

You never said they'd gotten married.

That it was a spur-of-the-moment thing.

It wasn't all that fancy. That's so romantic, huh?

In any case, there's lots I'd like to talk to you about.

Tell me the truth about you, your secrets.

Tell me who you've killed, so I won't be taken by surprise...

Why do you ask such stupid questions, Tuti?

Huh?

I don't kill people.

People are stupid enough to let themselves get killed.

Besides, it's necessary to cleanse our society.

ADEMÁS, ES NECESARIO. ES UNA LIMPIEZA SOCIAL.

Really?

So you're like...

Like a demigod?

Like... What do you call it?

Omnipresent, Tuti.

I'm no god. I'm actually the devil.

You really want to know if I've done some messed up things?

I have.

It's my fault Salvador Acero's wife miscarried.

She'll never be able to have children.

What? You did that to her?

Oh, that poor thing!

Do you know how much she's suffered?

Do you know what the Acero-Quintanillas

did to my family?

I've spared Vicenta because I like her.

I like her a lot.

I'm pulling out all the stops to win her over.

That doesn't mean I've forgotten

what those bastards did to my family and me.

I love it when we host parties!

There's so much activity and the place looks great!

Whose birthday is it, anyway?

Birthdays aren't the only reason to celebrate, ma'am.

We're going to look after Daniel's friend's son.

She's in trouble and she can't look after him now.

We're throwing him a welcoming party.

Another child?

That's thrilling! Wonderful!

Can you imagine how she'll feel

when she finds out he's her grandson?

Don't say a word!

Diego doesn't know Daniel is his father.

I'm not an idiot! I won't say anything.

Mrs. Victoria's right. We should have more parties.

Yes, yes!

Hello!

Look! - ¿ME ESTABAN ESPERANDO?

They were expecting me?

Uh-huh.

Here he is!

This is Diego Cuevas.

Hello.

I'm Aida.

We got you this to help you feel right at home.

Your mom helped me a lot.

Thank you! She's the best lawyer ever!

That's why she's so famous.

Diego, that woman there is Victoria.

She is my mother.

Say hello to her.

Hello.

What is your mother's name?

Frida Cuevas.

She went to school with your son, Daniel.

Frida? Her name rings a bell.

You didn't marry her, did you?

No, Mom.

Frida was a friend from school.

No wonder you looked familiar.

Welcome, son.

THE ACERO DYNASTY

For more infomation >> Señora Acero 4 | Capítulo 70 | Telemundo - Duration: 15:51.

-------------------------------------------

Về đâu mái tóc người thương - Quang Lê Sub video - Duration: 4:26.

For more infomation >> Về đâu mái tóc người thương - Quang Lê Sub video - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

【圈圈人】適合單身漢在情人節玩的手機遊戲 -【リア充撲滅RUN】 - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> 【圈圈人】適合單身漢在情人節玩的手機遊戲 -【リア充撲滅RUN】 - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Callaway edges Provine in JPS showdown - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Callaway edges Provine in JPS showdown - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Sangre de mi Tierra | Capítulo 52 | Telemundo - Duration: 15:10.

This can't be it.

Juanjo.

-Susan. -Hey.

<i> You've been wonderful</i> <i> to me.</i>

<i> That's why I want you</i> <i> to be very happy.</i>

We have to do something.

He's really going to do it.

Calm down.

We have to find out where he is first

and this video doesn't give us any leads.

You say he was with Mercedes?

Mercedes is inside. Want to talk to her?

-Yes. -Let's go.

Call me, you idiot.

Come on.

Call me.

I walked into the store to pay.

I was gone one minute and when I came back he was gone.

Do you know where he went?

No.

He was very quiet.

He was very sad.

And I...

was nagging him the whole way here.

I accused him and told him that what he had was a disease.

Oh, my God, if anything happens to my son,

I couldn't bear it.

What are you doing here?

What the ---- is going on?

Someone at this gas station must've seen something.

Aurora, check this out.

<i> I never asked</i> <i> to be this.</i>

There. Did you hear that?

Play it again.

<i> I never asked</i> <i> to be this.</i>

There.

What is that?

Listen carefully.

<i> I never asked</i> <i> to be this.</i>

There. What is that?

<i> I spent my whole life</i> <i> trying to be a good son.</i>

Is that all that cop came for?

I wanted to spare you the grief in your condition.

We're afraid Leo is about to do something crazy.

I don't see what could be crazier

than wanting to be a woman.

For goodness sake, Crisanto! Have a little sympathy.

He's your son!

If you'd heard him,

you wouldn't be saying these things.

Look at him!

- I don't want to.

I can't stand seeing him dressed like a woman.

You didn't hear a word he said!

Leo is thinking of killing himself!

Aren't you going to say anything?

What happened to you?

What's in your chest? Stone?

Did you hear it?

-Is that a train? -Yeah.

It is, right?

What trains are by the gas station?

¿QUÉ TREN, QUÉ ESTACIÓN DE TREN ESTÁ POR LA GASOLINERA?

Santa Barbara. That's where Leo went.

Let's go.

Call Susan and tell her we're headed there.

Did you do it?

Did you kill him?

I couldn't!

You idiot!

I had him in my sights, but the cops showed up

and I had to split.

Got a beer?

I'm not giving you ----!

What's your problem, dumbass? Don't talk to me like that!

I'll talk to you however I want.

Have you lost your mind?

Don't push it.

You owe me.

Or did you forget what you did to me at the cemetery?

-You ditched me... -Shut up.

Someone might hear you.

Okay.

I forgot your victim's sister lives here too.

She works at that winery, right?

If you don't want me to scream,

don't ---- with me.

You're right.

I went overboard.

Reyes, you have to kill that idiot.

It's kind of complicated.

If you want me to kill that bastard,

it's going to cost you double your original offer.

You know I don't have that kind of money.

Either you give me double

or your buddy Juanjo is going to spend many years

making love to your ex.

Paloma is calling his phone. Maybe we'll hear it.

Let's comb the area.

Garcia, call for back up.

On it.

I can hear it.

Me too.

It's over there.

Wait, Aurora.

Hold on.

Paloma.

What?

Dimas Zambrano.

Do you know him?

Yes.

That was at my dad's office.

They're anxiolytics. The bottle is empty.

We need to find him.

-Leo! -Leo!

Leo?

Leo!

Leo.

Leo.

Leo...

Leo, Leo...

Susan!

Leo...

Susan!

Hail Mary, full of grace...

Any news?

Not yet.

The doctors examined Leo.

He did, in fact, take a large dose of anxiolytics.

He was just taken to the OR to have his stomach pumped.

He's in critical condition.

Oh, my God.

My son, my Leo...

Now he's your son, right? Now he's your Leo?

Because of you and your monster of a husband,

Leo could die today!

Stop, please.

God, please help him.

Hello.

<i> How are you?</i>

<i> How's Leo?</i>

He's in critical condition.

I needed to hear you.

You're the only one who can help me when I'm like this.

Natalia!

Natalia.

I'm right here.

I need to go out. I have something...

What is it?

A tasting in China?

What excuse will you come up with now?

-What are you talking about? -The truth.

Lately you're nothing but lies and excuses

and it's all to get away from me.

Think I don't notice?

Don't be ridiculous.

It's the truth.

What is it now?

Let me talk, please.

Juanjo just called from the hospital.

Crisanto had a heart attack

and Leonardo tried to kill himself.

Negron, this is the third time I call you.

Please answer. It's urgent.

Forget about work for a while.

You're so tense!

Let me help you.

You'll feel much better.

You're going to wake up Emilito.

Of course not.

He's out cold.

What are you doing?

What do you think?

Do you like it?

Come lay down with me.

I'm going to bathe.

I'm sorry, Mrs. Mercedes.

I shouldn't have blamed you or spoken to you that way.

You're right, sweetie.

I'm the one to blame for everything

that Leo is going through.

No, don't say that.

What's happening with Leo isn't easy for you.

It wasn't for me either when I found out.

When did you find out?

It all started when we did <i> Romeo and Juliet.</i>

Remember?

I can't understand how my son could feel like a woman.

I just can't!

Mom, please.

How can you say that?

He was always putting on my clothes and Aurora's heels.

He'd dress up like a princess.

Until that day Dad beat him.

Remember?

Of course I remember.

He must've been about six.

Emilio was really angry.

Shh! Be quiet!

People will hear you!

Mercedes.

Hello, how are you?

We just found out.

We're here for you.

Thank you.

How are Crisanto and Leo?

What Dad has is angina.

We're still waiting for Leo.

Who told you?

Juanjo.

He called a little while ago.

Thanks.

Don't talk. It's Aurora.

<i> Hi, Roberto.</i>

<i> Sorry to bother you.</i>

You never bother me. What is it?

We found Leo, but he's in bad shape.

I'm so sorry to hear that.

I'm sure he'll get better soon.

I was calling because I need a favor.

Could you stay with Emilito for the rest of the afternoon

and take him to Calistoga at night?

Of course.

You know you can count on me for anything,

whatever you need.

Need change?

Thanks.

We need to talk.

I can't right now.

I'll text you later.

Leonardo is gay?

No, he's transgender.

They're two different things.

Oh, my God.

Yeah, oh my God.

His sisters knew, but Mercedes and Crisanto didn't.

They made a huge scene and the poor kid is traumatized.

That's horrible.

Poor Mercedes.

Well, now I know why Crisanto had that episode.

He's so bitter and rigid.

Leo left a video.

The poor kid was so depressed.

Luckily, Juanjo found him in time.

Paco has a lover.

For more infomation >> Sangre de mi Tierra | Capítulo 52 | Telemundo - Duration: 15:10.

-------------------------------------------

Why should you buy – Maruti Suzuki Swift - Duration: 3:55.

For more infomation >> Why should you buy – Maruti Suzuki Swift - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz Concept EQ - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz Concept EQ - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

latest blouse back neck designs with borders | simple maggam work blouse designs,embroidery stitches - Duration: 2:23.

hand embroidery designs

For more infomation >> latest blouse back neck designs with borders | simple maggam work blouse designs,embroidery stitches - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo preparar la Primera Comunión de los niños 😇 | Peinados y recordatorios - Duration: 14:37.

For more infomation >> Cómo preparar la Primera Comunión de los niños 😇 | Peinados y recordatorios - Duration: 14:37.

-------------------------------------------

¡Se cortó lo que me gustaba! 😠🤦😓 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 18:23.

For more infomation >> ¡Se cortó lo que me gustaba! 😠🤦😓 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 18:23.

-------------------------------------------

What else can you buy for the price of a Maruti Suzuki Swift - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> What else can you buy for the price of a Maruti Suzuki Swift - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Orgías... ¿Y Mi Hija? 👫👯😳 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 18:26.

For more infomation >> Orgías... ¿Y Mi Hija? 👫👯😳 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 18:26.

-------------------------------------------

সরাসরি আজকের দুপুরের বাংলা খবর ১০ ফেব্রুয়ারি ২০১৮ Bangla Tv News Today Bangla News BD - Duration: 10:46.

bangladesh news 24

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét