Thứ Bảy, 10 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 10 2018

Hey guys, I hope you are all having an amazing day today and in this video I have a watercolor

painting tutorial of a forest.

I got a few requests in my forest watercolor painting video and I decided to film a tutorial

for anyone who is starting out with watercolours and wants to paint something simple.

The products I will be using are the following: My Winsor and Newton watercolor sketchers

pocket box.

One water brush, a calligraphy brush and a regular detail brush.

Some masking tape, The conda watercolor palette because I will be using one colour from this

paint set, cold pressed watercolour paper.

Some water and lastly paper towels.

In the description I have links to all the products I will be using in this video if

you guys are interested you can check them out.

To keep my watercolour paper sturdy and in one place while I am painting, I took some

masking tape and I taped it on to my wooden board.

Then I sprayed my watercolours with water to activate them and then I took some of the

colours I will be using to create a few mixtures to draw from.

Before I start painting I took a piece of paper to do some swatches of the colours I

will be using in order to decide which one to choose for my painting and also to do a

small demonstration for you guys as well.

For starters, I began mixing some colours to decide which one I wanted to use, I am

mixing some viridian hue with some ultramarine blue to come up with a deep turquoise colour

and then I added some phthalo blue as well.

Because our painting will consist of only one colour I want to create a quantity of

it so that we don't run out of it while we are painting.

When it comes to painting with watercolours it is almost impossible to to recreate the

exact same colour you created some other time.

Now I took some of the colour I just created and my detail brush and I drew a straight

vertical line as my tree trunk.

Then, I started drawing away from the trunk small straight lines that gradually get bigger

as we move downwards.

I began with the lighter colour and then I started layering it going back and forth in

horizontal motions.

I took some more paint and I went over the lines I just created to add another layer

of paint.

Then I drew a straight line again to re-define the trunk and I started mixing it while it

was still wet.

I started off by doing the wet on wet technique, I apply some water on my page using a fluffy

brush and then I added some blue into the mixture as my clouds.

I am tapping my brush into the watery page and I create small patches that look like

clouds.

While my paper is still wet, I try to distribute the paint I am using all over my page.

So, I started with adding some water into our paint to start with the lighter trees

in the background and then we will add more colour to paint the trees at the front, and

this will help us give our painting some more depth and dimension.

I try not to focus on the too much on details because the trees in the background will be

more fluffy and faint.

Then I started adding more colour into the puddle to increase the opacity of my paint

so that we can layer our pine trees.

While I am painting I am trying to spread the paint I already have on my brush for as

long as I possibly can while I move downwards.

Then I mixed some blue and green into our palette to create a darker colour.

Now I took my darker colour and I started painting the trees that are infront of the

very faint ones we just painted.

The way I am painting is drawing lines away from the tree trunk and they get thinner as

we paint and I am repeating the same process for all the trees.

To achieve those very thin lines I apply less pressure on my brush and when I want my brush

strokes to be thicker I apply more pressure on my brush.

And then again I am adding more blue and green into my puddle to increase the darkness and

opacity of my paint before I start painting the trees at the front.

And as you can see guys I am mixing some more turquoise colour to paint the trees again

at the front with a darker tone.

I don't know how many rows of trees we will be painting, in my previous time-lapse video

I think we painted 5 rows of pine trees but for this one maybe we will have 6 to give

it more dimension.

While I am painting these trees, I wanted to mention something that I mentioned earlier,

when I am move away from the tree trunk I put less pressure on my brush to achieve those

thinning lines towards the edges.

Now, I am moving to the 5th row of pine trees with a deep dark turquoise colour.

As my paint becomes darker and the opacity increases, the more I have to dip my brush

into the paint to continue painting, because it becomes more dry and the consistency of

it is much thicker.

I am painting horizontal lines one these trees to give my painting some deversity, i think

it makes the composition a little bit more interesting.

Then I picked up some black from the conda palette to mix into the colour that I am currently

using and I am also adding some water to increase the quantity as well.

Now my pine trees change in form a little bit, I drag this lines from the tree trunks

to the opposite direction horizontally and then I move downwards.

For the final row, I am adding more black into the paint mixture to achieve a very dark

colour.

For these trees I first drew the tree trunk and then I started dragging my brush from

the top using horizontal motions, It's sort of like drawing an endless line of Zs.

And finally, I gently remove the masking tape and there we have our watercolour landscape

painting.

So this is the finished painting, I hope you guys enjoyed this video and I will be posting

more soon.

If you would like to see more of my art I will have links available in the description

as well as my website shop with new limited edition prints.

Thank you guys so much for watching and I will see you in my next video.

Bye x

For more infomation >> How to Paint a watercolor landscape - Step by Step - Beginner painting tutorial│♥Alexandra ♥ - Duration: 10:21.

-------------------------------------------

ASUS ZenBook Pro or VivoBook Pro? Laptop Comparison and Benchmarks - Duration: 8:20.

For more infomation >> ASUS ZenBook Pro or VivoBook Pro? Laptop Comparison and Benchmarks - Duration: 8:20.

-------------------------------------------

Best Lawn Mowers 2018 - Duration: 6:28.

BEST LAWN MOWERS are picked up in this video considering performance vs price.

The links to the LAWN MOWERS mentioned in this video is in the description below.

You will find price, customer reviews & more information of the LAWN MOWERS in the description

below.

we keep the description up to date with the information that we might not had chance to

include in this video.

Any better LAWN MOWERS released or any newer version of these LAWN MOWERS will be updated

in the description.

So for up to date price and more information check out the description below.

The LAWN MOWERS shown in this video are not in any exact order so watch till the end of

this video to find out which LAWN MOWER is the best for you.

First up, Honda HRX217K5VKA is the best self-propelled gas-powered lawn mower for most lawns considering

price, quality, reliability and performance.

Powered by Honda's premium residential GCV series engine this 190 cc workhorse provides

ample power to address a wide variety of mowing conditions.

On the Honda GCV 190 engine an automatic engine choke system for initial start ups there's

no longer any need to manually choke the engine when it's cold.

This Honda HRX features Nexite deck that is extremely durable.The micro cut twin blades

cut the grass into smaller pieces and better mulch and they decompose more quickly returning

valuable nutrients to your lawn and when bagging smaller clippings mean more clippings per

bag and less time emptying the bag.

Twin blades also produce a superior cut giving your lawn a smooth even surface.

The Versamow 4-in-1 system allows you to choose how much grass is bagged and how much is mulch.

There are 10 different positions ranging from full bagging to full mulching or any combination

of the two.It also allows leaf shredding during spring and fall.

So we think Honda Honda HRX217K5VKA is the best walk-behind lawn mower for most lawns.

Next up, Toro Recycler Mower delivers top quality cutting with ease of use.

It recuts clippings into fine mulch for a beautiful lawn.

Powerful engine, steel construction, large 22 inch cutting deck and 3 in 1 performance

includes bagging mulching and side discharging.

Front wheen drive is good option for smaller flatter landscapes.

It has the option of low wheels or high wheels for rougher terrain.

With smartstow system you can store it in lesser space.

Patented personal pace system puts you in control by sensing and adapting to your preferred

walking pace.

Bag on demand feature lets you easily switch from mulching to bagging options.

Push-button electric start for easier starting and the spin stop blade stop system for convenience.

All-wheel drive system for the ultimate control and performance in tougher mowing condition.

This lightweight mower is desighed for high maneuverablity and ease of use and you can

depend on it.

Next up, If you want to pay less and need a basic mower Lawn-Boy 17732 is the best budget

lawn mower.

Its simple, quick and easy to use and has features like rear-wheel drive, self-propelled

and 2 point height of cut system.

But it may not be as durable as other best lawn mowers picked in this video.

Last but not least, Greenworks 20-Inch 40 volt Twin Force Cordless Lawn Mower is an

innovative popular lawn mower.

This is durable lightweight lawn mower features two lithium-ion batteries each battery giving

you 40 minutes of runtime.

No more pulling the starter no more gas no more oil it's a single button start and cutting

your grass beautifully.

Two 10-inch blades come together to give 20 inch wide cutting path that does tremendous

job at either mulching or catching grass.

We hope you liked this video, If you did please give it a like and consider subscribing this

channel to get notified our upcoming videos.

Please feel free to share your own review as well as comments, questions, or disagreements.

Check out description below for price and more information of these BEST LAWN MOWERS.

For more infomation >> Best Lawn Mowers 2018 - Duration: 6:28.

-------------------------------------------

JUST IN: CEO Of "News Corp" Just Slipped Up And Admitted What We Have Known All Along… CONFIRMED - Duration: 3:49.

JUST IN: CEO Of "News Corp" Just Slipped Up And Admitted What We Have Known All Along…

CONFIRMED

Shock: News Corp CEO Wants The Alternative Media Censored So Mainstream Media Companies

Can Control The Flow Of Information, Make More Money

In a shocking admission by a high-level mainstream media operative, the CEO of News Corp. has

revealed that major media corporations are pushing the likes of Google and Facebook to

censor the alternative media despite the fact that the vast majority of Americans have little

to no trust in the establishment press.

The comments, made by the CEO of Rupert Murdoch's publishing arm, Robert Thompson, were revealed

in an AFP article about the so-called "dysfunctional" online environment which in reality actually

refers to a free internet where independent reporters can reach the masses themselves.

Amazingly, Thompson not only made clear that the mainstream media wants to censor the alternative

press, he even admitted that it not only has to do with the control of information but

also straight up money.

AFP reports:

Thompson said the steps announced by Google and Facebook to stem misinformation and improve

the quality of online news were "modest steps toward changing a digital environment

that is dysfunctional at its core."

"The bot-infested badlands are hardly a safe space for advertisers, whose brands are

being tainted by association with the extreme, the violent and the repulsive."

Thompson said News Corp is seeing growth in online visits and subscriptions to its media

properties such as the Wall Street Journal and The Sun of Britain, but added that "the

potential returns for our journalism would be far higher in a less chaotic, less debased

digital environment."

A longtime critic of the dominant online companies, Thompson said he welcomed the decision by

Google to end a "first click free" requirement for news items in search queries, and Facebook's

efforts to enable readers to know more about sources of articles on its news feed.

In other words, we would make more money if those pesky social media giants would just

commit to full on censoring any media outlet that isn't approved by the establishment.

Interestingly, multiple media outlets owned by News Corp. have also began a push to censor

alternative viewpoints on platforms such as YouTube and Facebook.

In fact, news outlets across the mainstream media are engaging in a concerted effort to

stifle independent, American voices.

Infowars reports:

It's understandable why Thompson is so paranoid about mainstream publications being supplanted

given News Corp's recent financial figures.

The company recorded a $66 million loss for the quarter ending in December.

Advertising income is also down 6 per cent from a year ago.

The Wall Street Journal has led a crusade against independent content creators for the

last year, most notoriously smearing YouTuber PewDiePie as a "nazi" as part of a campaign

to drown out non-mainstream voices.

Earlier this week, the WSJ published yet another hit piece which lobbied YouTube to censor

alternative media by having its algorithm demote non-mainstream content.

The writer of the article, Jack Nicas, bragged about how he had compiled a list of "fringe"

and "divisive" content and then presented it to YouTube, who then promised they'd

be working harder to bury such content in favor of mainstream media outlets.

At this point it cannot be more clear.

The establishment, deep state puppets in the mainstream media are actively pushing the

liberal leaning social media giants to censor news outlets such as this one in a desperate

attempt at stopping Americans from learning the truth.

What do you think about this?

Please share this news and scroll down to Comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> JUST IN: CEO Of "News Corp" Just Slipped Up And Admitted What We Have Known All Along… CONFIRMED - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Venezolanos en Colombia: testimonios de quienes buscan mejor vida en nuestro país | El Espectador - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> Venezolanos en Colombia: testimonios de quienes buscan mejor vida en nuestro país | El Espectador - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Selena Gomez looks like a bride in long white dress as on-again romance with Justin Bieber thrives - Duration: 2:17.

Selena Gomez looks like a bride in long white dress as on-again romance with Justin Bieber thrives

Selena Gomez looks like a bride in long white dress as on-again romance with Justin Bieber thrives

Selena Gomez looks like a bride in long white dress as on-again romance with Justin Bieber thrives

Selena Gomez looks like a bride in long white dress as on-again romance with Justin Bieber thrives

Selena Gomez looks like a bride in long white dress as on-again romance with Justin Bieber thrives

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét