Chủ Nhật, 11 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 11 2018

Hey guys for Complex News, I'm Natasha Martinez.

Atlanta Hawks fans are ruthless.

During last night's game, the Hawks crowd taunted the Cleveland Cavaliers by chanting

"LeBron will leave you" and "LeBron will trade you."

Of course, the taunts come after Cleveland basically became a new team at the trade deadline.

The Cavaliers gave Iman Shumpert to the Sacramento Kings; Jae Crowder and Derrick Rose to the

Jazz; Dwyane Wade back to the Miami Heat; and Isaiah Thomas and Channing Frye to the

Los Angeles Lakers.

In exchange, they got George Hill, Larry Nance Jr., Jordan Clarkson, and Rodney Hood on their

squad.

Tristan Thompson and Jeff Green managed to stick around, though, and Atlanta made sure

to give them crap for it.

After the game, LeBron explained the decision process behind all the trades.

"It's not about what the other guys didn't bring or what these guys bring.

We're all professionals, and we were happy with the guys that we had, and we're going

to [be] happy with the guys that we have now.

That's the way the league is, it's a business.

There's no shade on anybody."

The Cavaliers are spending February trying to get back on track after crawling their

way out of the Finals conversation last month.

At the very least, they're better than Atlanta: The Cavaliers handily beat the Hawks, 123-107.

That's your news for now, for more on this and the rest of today's stories subscribe

to Complex on YouTube.

For Complex News, I'm Natasha Martinez.

For more infomation >> Atlanta Hawks Fans Yell Savage Chant to Cavs: 'LeBron Will Leave You' - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

5 Years of Landsat 8 - Duration: 2:36.

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

0

and ignition

and lift-off!

In February of 2013,

NASA launched the 8th satellite in the Landsat program,

continuing an unbroken string of Earth observations

stretching back to 1972.

Since launch, mission operations

have been handled by the U.S. Geological Survey.

After five years in orbit,

Landsat 8 has more than met its mission to collect global data,

giving scientists the ability to assess changes in Earth's landscape.

Each Landsat satellite has been an improvement

on the previous generation.

Landsat 8's new design allowed more sensitive measurements,

detected more wavelengths,

and collected more data than ever before.

More observations give scientists more opportunities

to monitor forests around the globe

and track blooms of algae to assess water quality.

For the first time,

Landsat 8 can measure a specific frequency

to detect cirrus clouds

thin, wispy clouds, high in the atmosphere

that can interfere with scientific measurements

enabling scientists to improve the accuracy of their data.

More sensitive detectors can distinguish

subtle changes in vegetation health.

Landsat 8 data is being used

to measure agricultural productivity

and the condition of forests at home and around the globe.

Improved sensitivty in thermal infrared wavelengths

allowed the detection of an ice island

calving off the Larsen C ice shelf

in Antarctica during the otherwise sunless polar winter.

By collecting more data,

and higher-quality data,

Landsat 8 enables scientists

to track the velocity of glaciers

as they speed up and slow down through the year,

providing insights into what is driving changes in the cryosphere.

Engineered with a design life of five years,

Landsat 8 is still going strong,

maintaining the tradition of long operational lifetimes.

And engineers are already building the next satellite

in the Landsat program,

to continue adding more data to the Landsat archive,

available for all to use at no cost.

For more infomation >> 5 Years of Landsat 8 - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

THE BEST NEW & FAST 🔥 KODI 17.6 BUILD FEBRUARY 2018 🔥 THE RAZER BUILD KODI 🔥 FROM THE SUBZERO WIZARD - Duration: 13:45.

What's up guys it's Everything Kodi back with another video

so many of you are looking for a build with lot of different add-ons

and lot of different sources for content then you might want to check THE RAZER BUILD

I've also tested on my fire TV and two other fire sticks the build works great

You will enjoy this kodi build on your amazon fire stick or nvidia shield or android tv box

now I'm gonna give you guys an overview of what it has to offer

offer if you like it I can show you how you can get it installed on your device.

Now if you haven't already go ahead and hit the subscribe button

and make sure you click the little bell icon right next to subscribe so you don't miss any of my posts

so let's go ahead and jump into the overview of the build.

Now once you install it the first section you're gonna run into is the movies section

so you have the widget here at the top

you can scroll through find a movie and tv shows you like.

Don't forget to subscribe and click the bell icon to stay informed.

For more infomation >> THE BEST NEW & FAST 🔥 KODI 17.6 BUILD FEBRUARY 2018 🔥 THE RAZER BUILD KODI 🔥 FROM THE SUBZERO WIZARD - Duration: 13:45.

-------------------------------------------

Going live from facebook creator to allow multiple presenters - Duration: 19:16.

Oh my goodness. Wow okay, so this is different,

comment mode, oh my goodness. This is really cool, slow mode comments will only

be able to comment... Discussion mode, only comments over 100 characters

will be shown. Follower only, only follows you.... Oh my goodness, this is really cool.

Okay, this is different. So what I'm doing is, is I'm using the creator tool. And

it's definitely got some more functionality built into it. Man this is

really cool, and I'll bet you that when Crystal joins here. Okay

tap, any viewer, oh my gosh. 'Sorry crystal can't join the live video.' Why? Why can't

she join? Crystal are you on an iPhone? You'll see viewers here when they join,

tap any viewer to interact. Okay this is really cool, so I don't know why I'm not

able to invite you, but man I would love to prove that I can actually allow

somebody else... You'll see viewers here when they join your video, tap any... Okay

why can't... let me just, Crystal if you can, I really want to get at least one

or two other people, there we go Ally, okay Ally. Yes invite, I'm inviting

Ally, if you can just join for a second that would be great.

You might not... This is cool, I mean I'm really afraid of what's going on. I can't

invite Alfredo, so Crystal chat me back. I just invited Ally, hopefully Ally will

jump in here, because the whole point of doing this, is to prove that, I

can't... Okay Chris like, I can't invite you for whatever reason. Okay, Hey, Ally what's

going on? Hey, how are you? Doing well, so how cool is this? This is really cool, I

had no idea it even existed! Yes so let me, let me just, let me just set

the stage here for everybody. So okay, first of all my name is Ryan. I help

businesses and brands. Ryan Steinolfson, I help business of brands leverage live

video and chat and messenger, in order to get their message to market.

And, Ally do you want introduce yourself really quick? Hi, I am a marketing expert

for a company that owns numerous restaurants in the Northeast. Awesome!

I just happen to be working from home today, why are you doing this? Playing hookie a little

bit. Well thank you, hopefully, you know, the wrong people

won't find out your playing hookie, but...

Now this is fun, so we got a few people on here. Let me just

say really quick so Greg, Francesca, and Ali, okay for you guys that are watching.

Here's... This is the number one problem that I've experienced with live

video on my page, okay is that first of all for a lot of people it's

very challenging to do. Right okay, it takes a lot of time, a lot of effort.

Greg, Greg Watson is on here. Okay Greg you don't, might not remember this, but

you asked me this question about five months ago six months ago, you asked me

if we could do the same thing that we were doing with our personal profiles

with our Facebook pages, in terms of being able to go live from our phone and

then invite other people, like Ali isn't here right now.

Well the answer is yes, and Ali is proof! And here's why it's so exciting, okay it's

so exciting because: a) it makes it easier for businesses and brands to go live

okay. And create content, you can also invite people into the

conversation, and make it really really easy like literally from your smartphone.

And the other big benefit is that when you go live, Ali like all of the people

that Ali knows are going to be notified that she's live on a conversation with

me. Now so this is something to be aware of, but it's also something to know

that this image. Really good to know because of all the

just you know things I just mentioned. Because you now can leverage live video

quickly and easily from your smartphone. Start conversations with strategic

partners, and add value in for your live video consumers. Now

my question to you Ally, is you're the only one that you were able...

that I was able to connect with over live video, so and bring bring

you into my conversation. So are you on, are you on your desktop? Are you on a...

What are you, what are you using right now? I'm on my smartphone, I'm on a

Samsung Galaxy eight note, I don't know if that has anything to do with it,

or if it's just that I saw that you were doing something new. And I clicked on the

on the video while you were live so I, I don't know, if it's just that I was in

the right place, at the right time and was able to hit accept or if it's got

anything to do with the phone. I'm not sure. Okay

Greg is an iPhone user, Dexter anybody else that's on, man I wish I would have

asked the people that were on earlier, because I know that that crystal who was

on earlier she uses an iOS. So I think I think that what's happening here is that

it might just be for Android users. Dexter are you using, are using an iOS or

what are you using? If you could just type in... You see crystals on, hey crystal.

I'm really really curious, let me try from my phone . Oh okay so

I'm curious. Okay crystals here. Okay so I like, let me let me see, and let me see if

she's available. Um, it looks like she should be, this is fantastic, sure! How

many can join? That's a great question, I want to find out.

So Greg let me, okay Ali, I think I'm gonna. Now I've got a little green, a

green video camera for Greg and for Dexter and for Crystal. So I bet that I

can get, I can bring them in now. So let me try to bring them in. Um because I

think we can only have one person on at a time. And by the way

guys, you can't, you can't do the sideways thing, it's just so you know.

Okay it's got to be, it's got to be portrait, it can't it can't be landscape.

You know Ryan, I was gonna say this reminds me there was a platform that,

that actually closed, and and I'm trying to remember what it was called. I think

it was called blab. Yes that was, we were this reminds me of that very much. Yes

and that's what's so cool about it is, that we wanted with blab. we wanted to be

able to use blab, and be able to actually like bring people into the conversation.

That was so cool about it. Thanks, you just drop it, thanks that'd be awesome.

And then what's, what's so cool is it, is that we can do... uh mailman's back there,

just dropped something over the fence. Is that, what's so cool about this is

that. Man I mean it's so easy to start these conversations right, and that.

So I'm just gonna tell you guys, if you want to do this use... okay so there's a

new app by Facebook, called Facebook creator. And what Facebook creator does

is, it basically gives you the opportunity to start conversations with

people from your smartphone, from your page and that's that's the bottom line.

That's what's yeah and that's really powerful, because then what you do is you

can start more engaging, caught you know conversations with people. And then also

what you can do, because you're getting that extra perspective from

somebody else. So you can do interviews you know, from the beach if you want to.

Which is really cool, which is great for me, um because that's where I'm

headed right now. when we're done here. So um, so I might bring you along. Let's, let

me see if I can, umm if Skip yes Skip's like got his little like

thinking thing going here. Greg Watson let me um, let me let me uh. Ally, was

great talking to you, let me see if I can bring some of these other people in! Okay,

thank you, all right, let me see, cool. So Crystal alright, I can bring crystal in.

All this is so cool, this is like beta. Crystal, I'm inviting you, let me see if

you're gonna jump in here. Come on crystal, and by the way Alfredo, I don't

have a little thing next to your, your name that says that I can bring you

in for whatever reason. Dexter you do and Gregg Watson you do, so I'm inviting

crystal right now. Skip I don't have one next to yours either, so let me know what

you're using, and this is really really powerful because why? Yeah, I love yeah,

we like crystal too right. Um Greg, Greg says yes, so I'm inviting crystal. Crystal

come on. I'm gonna, I'm gonna invite Greg here, in just one second if

we can't get, let me see, I might just. Okay Greg, you're, you're the next, your.

I'm gonna invite you to the broadcast.

Let me see, Greg Watson, okay Greg, you're on an

iPhone awesome. There he is! Yeah, hi Ryan yeah it just said Ryan wants you to go

live would you like to join in so that was great. So, this is the, remember the question that you

remember, about I think it was like five or six months ago. We were, we were going

live, you know using my phone and we were doing the picture-in-picture thing. And

you said Ryan, can we do this from our page and I said not yet. But I bet you

they will make that that capability you know available. So, oh great, so Ali

says I have an icon top right with a person and a plus. So let me just

show you guys, how many of you guys give me, a give me a hand raise if you'd like

to see how to add this to your page. Is that? Do I get a hand, right, what do you

think Greg? You want to know how to add this? Right okay.

So give me give me a little a little thumbs up or yes or something. Okay a

thumbs up or you know you guys got it. I'm gonna show you the little secret

that I figured out. And I'm just, and I'm gonna post this in a second. But give me,

give me some engagement here. Skip says yes. Okay, so I'm gonna wait until, so I

mean, I'm gonna show you my screen here. So this is it, so there was my...

So here's step one, I'm literally gonna, I'm gonna post this, in just a second.

There's step one, go to your page. So you're gonna go to your settings first

really, Settings, thanks, settings, number two go to about. Step

three, go to edit categories, and what you're gonna do is, you're gonna add the

category of public figure, public figure. Step four see that, step 5

save. That's it and then all you got to do, I'm gonna switch, we gonna do is

download the Facebook creator app and look for your your page as one of the

available pages that you can go. Yeah can the video be saved too? Yes Tammy I

believe it can just like any other Facebook. We'll find out when we're done

here, and by the way, the screens a little bit different. It's actually got four

little dots in the bottom left that's a if it's HD or not. So this is HD quality

and then it's got the time, it's got the amount of time that I've gone live. Which

I really like, and then it's got a signal strength indicator in the bottom right

and it tells me the percentage my phone charge percentage so it's got some

additional you know information that you can look at. And really really cool, man

I, really cool. And so great for you, I mean I would definitely you know, start

doing these, because I mean what. Here's the big benefit, Dexter and Skip and back

now that's on. The big benefit, is that when you do these, you can, when you, when

you go live. By the way Tammy, you now have a camera where it's available for

me to invite you in, before that wasn't available, so I don't know if you

switched phones? But what's really great is,

is that when somebody engages in the video it, it lets, it lets people know

that you're live, when you're live. So that we basically are able to get more

people into the conversation. That is, that's really really important for you,

that's a huge benefit. And it also makes it really easy to go live because now

you can go live, and you can interview somebody very very quickly and easily. So

beck and skip, let me know what phones you're on? Because you're the only two

that are that are on right now. Now skip your, you just turned green. So

what skip? What did you do? I'm gonna invite you Skip because you'd, you'd

literally all of a sudden it just turned green for you to. Where you're available

so I'm inviting you right now, skip if you want to join.

Hey, what so what happened did you, did you do anything different? Yeah, yeah I went from a

Oh gotcha, so you were, that's it so it's, it's, it's. The person's got to be on

their iPhone, and it's got to be it, it sounds like actually you know what

because Ali was actually on an Android it sounds like this is universal. It's

available for for all smartphones for both iOS and Android, that's pretty cool.

So my question, skip can you look and see really quick, and see if the people

that, that if you have a notification that's out there? Or if you can maybe, if

Greg or Ali if, and Shlomi is on by the way, Shlomi. This is the way I'm

gonna suggest that you do live video, all right skip. I mean really quick, really

easy, doesn't have to be you know challenging. And then what do you know,

what we're gonna do is we're gonna send people to messenger, in order to, in order

to engage with you and your brand. So all they have to do is just comment, and if

you guys want to comment, I'll show you the next step,

um that I would take, if I were you, as a business or a brand. Just comment on this

post, and trust me, when I say that you your mind will be blown, right

with messenger, yeah, yep, oh yeah. It's to be able, so you just saw the app looking

forward, okay cool, awesome Tammy. It says like, I can start a

combo about this video, and invite okay. So you can, it said, it says that, ally

says that she can start a conversation about this video, and invite friends. Very

powerful. Gregg says, can I join as my page? Or does it have to be my

personal profile? I think that's, that's the thing tim, it has to be your

personal profile. That's the power of this, that you're getting it now. Screen

is dark, ally says correct. Tammy audio is good, my screen is dark,

Dexter says my screen is dark not... OH interesting, well it's dark because I

think, it's just because there, hopefully it's later, my screen is dark now, your

video is black right now. interesting, no one, yeah on the laptop it's black there.

it's probably something they're working out, that's very interesting so I'm

assuming that Allie, Tammy, Gregg all you guys are all on your phone. I'm assuming

because I'm seeing that you have, yeah dark. so when you're on your phone those,

skip you're able to see me, right? Okay, yeah, awesome man. I'm, this is so really,

all, here's all you gonna do, is you, is if you want to interview somebody there's

the black. Okay if you want to interview somebody, you just, you just go live on

your page from your phone, and then you just tell the person to make sure that

they go to your page or they go to your page on their phone and join

you. And then you'll see them show up when they, when they go to the live video,

and then you can interview them. It's super easy, that's so much easier, yeah.

And then, like I said guys if you would just, thanks for commenting. I'm charging,

changing, okay Becks changing to her phone. I'm curious, Beck you know what happens

when you do that. But guys here's the strategy, it's really simple, let me just

repeat one more time. So you download the Facebook creator app and then go to my

page. I'm gonna send you the five steps that I just went over in the middle of

this live video, and just follow those steps. It's really

simple, you just go to the settings on your page, and you Skip, change yours too

as well, it's a public, yep, to put and then boom just appears. Because if what happens

is if you go to creator, and you don't have that cat, one of those categories

as public figure, then you cannot use creator for your page, it's just funny, I

don't know how it identifies that, but it does. Um how is this different from

internal Facebook ability to have someone join? It's different because I'm

broadcasting, Tammy from my page. Okay, I'm not broadcasting from my personal

profile. So what I'm doing is, is I'm building my brand, and I'm doing that by

inviting you guys, and when you come in you can, you, you can invite people from

your personal profile. So basically what it does is, it exposes my brand to the

people that join in the conversation, is is that's really powerful. And, and so

that's what we wanted to do, this, we wanted to do this for a long time. So that it's

really, I just tested this the other day on my, on my, on my, on the regular

Facebook app, and they've, that's why they came out with creator. Is so that you

could do this. Yeah, so it's pretty cool. So, and, there are some additional

functionalities there Tammy. Yep, thumbs up, awesome, alright I'm gonna

wrap it up. This is great, great.

For more infomation >> Going live from facebook creator to allow multiple presenters - Duration: 19:16.

-------------------------------------------

Para Que Sirve El Agua Oxigenada, Usos Del Agua Oxigenada, Peroxido De Hidrogeno, Agua Oxigenada - Duration: 5:29.

For more infomation >> Para Que Sirve El Agua Oxigenada, Usos Del Agua Oxigenada, Peroxido De Hidrogeno, Agua Oxigenada - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

Mother Loses Her Entire Family, Now She's Taking Matters Into Her Own Hands - Duration: 4:30.

Mother Loses Her Entire Family, Now She's Taking Matters Into Her Own Hands.

During Barack Obama's presidency, our southern borders were flooded with illegal immigrants

pouring into our country causing chaos and havoc.

These illegals have been allowed free reign to go where ever they please without consequence

despite the public outcry for it to end.

Sadly, nothing was done for eight years, and innocent Americans suffered at the hands of

these criminals who were able to commit horrific acts of violence.

One of those victims is a Texas wife and mother who lost her husband and two of her children

at the hands of an illegal immigrant, and after receiving little justice for the heinous

crime, she is now taking matters into her own hands.

For the last year, there has been intense debate over the topic of illegal immigrants

in our country and the need to deport them.

The left has been busy arguing that these illegals just want a better life and if you

desire to deport these "hard-working" immigrants you are a racist, but that is hardly

the case.

It seems that every day we hear of another story of an illegal immigrant committing acts

of violence against America citizens, yet the left sits by and does nothing.

However, that may be about to change after one woman who has suffered a tremendous loss

is taking matters into her own hands.

Courtney Hacking's life changed forever after an illegal immigrant crashed into her

car instantly killing her husband Peter, 4-year-old daughter Ellie and 22-month-old son Grayson

on March 31, 2016.

The illegal immigrant, Margarito Quintero-Rosales was arrested and charged for the crime, but

instead of him receiving a lifetime behind bars for taking three lives he only received

two years and then is deported back to his country.

Of course, this is not sitting well with Hacking as she is left to raise the couple's four

other children alone who were not in the car.

It has been almost two years since the accident, but that has not stopped Hacking from making

sure that no other family has to endure such a slap in the face.

Here is more from Fox Business:

In March 2016, Courtney Hacking's husband, 4-year old daughter and 22-month old son were

killed by an illegal immigrant — without a license — in a car collision.

But rather than being sentenced to a lengthy prison term, Margarito Quintero Rosales was

sentenced to two years behind bars, after which he will be deported back to his homeland,

Mexico.

Hacking on Tuesday told FOX Business' Maria Bartiromo on "Mornings with Maria" there

is a double standard in how America's judicial system treats illegal immigrants versus American

citizens.

"If I had committed that crime I feel I probably would have served the maximum sentence

for it, however, because this person is an illegal citizen he still has the rights that

our country gives to American citizens yet he doesn't receive the same punishment."

Hacking says that double standard is leading to illegal immigrants coming to America without

fear of the potential consequences of a crime.

"So, we're telling them to come to America because, I mean, we can't do anything to

you."

Hacking predicts Rosales will return to the U.S. after he is released from prison and

sent back to Mexico.

"At the end of it, the man who killed my family got two years, and he'll be out in

April, and he'll go right back to Mexico, and two days later he'll come right back

because nothing says he can't."

The fact that Rosales is getting released early is particularly galling because Hacking's

husband had followed U.S. laws when he came to America.

"Finding out it was an illegal immigrant, my husband himself was an immigrant, he came

from England, he came here legally, he did it the right way, and he was a big believer

in legal immigration, as am I."

This is precisely why we need a wall to be built on our southern border and our immigration

laws to be enforced so that no other family has to suffer such a horrific loss.

The fact that the left would rather fight to protect illegal immigrants who are criminals

and not American families shows were their priorities are which is why we need to make

sure we vote them out in this year's mid-term election.

No other American family should have to suffer this sort of loss if we can help and it is

time that we kick out all illegals once and for all.

What do you think about this?

Please share this news and scroll down to Comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> Mother Loses Her Entire Family, Now She's Taking Matters Into Her Own Hands - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

Nunes: We actually want the 'ridiculous' Dem memo released - Duration: 2:26.

Nunes: We actually want the 'ridiculous' Dem memo released.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) on Sunday said he actually

wants the Democratic rebuttal to a now-infamous GOP-crafted surveillance memo to be released.

"We actually want the Democratic memo out.

We think it's ridiculous on the face of it," Nunes said during an interview on Fox

News.

"We think it's very political how about they attack myself, they attack Chairman Gowdy,

they turn Carter Page into some super-secret Russian spy, they talk about how Christopher

Steele is a really, really good source when we know that he lied to the FBI."

Nunes said he doesn't know why Democrats on the committee aren't spending the weekend

"redacting it so that we can get it back to the White House so the president can declassify

it."

Nunes' comments come after the White House announced last week President Trump was not

ready to approve the release of the Democratic memo.

White House counsel Don McGahn wrote a letter to Nunes explaining that "although the president

is inclined to declassify" the Democratic memo, the administration believes it would

create "especially significant concerns" for "national security and law enforcement

interests."

Trump on Saturday tweeted that the Democrats knew their memo would have to be heavily redacted.

"The Democrats sent a very political and long response memo which they knew, because of

sources and methods (and more), would have to be heavily redacted, whereupon they would

blame the White House for lack of transparency," Trump tweeted Saturday.

"Told them to re-do and send back in proper form!"

Nunes said during the interview that it's not a "surprise" Trump blocked the release

of the Democratic memo.

"The Democrats have been on T.V. all weekend long.

Their memo is sitting at the House Intelligence Committee down at the bottom of the capital

waiting to be redacted," he said.

"If they really wanted to get it out, they'd be down there all day yesterday redacting

it, getting it back over to the White House so that the public can know what's in it."

What do you think about this?

Please share this news and scroll down to Comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét