Chủ Nhật, 11 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 11 2018

Are you tired of going on lame dates with guys who don't seem to have a clue what

they're looking for or want in a relationship?

Is the idea of meeting another immature man making you want to never date again?

Well, if that's the case then you're in the right place, because today I'm going

to teach you some tips for finding REAL men.

That's right, the kind of guys who you can envision a future with, and who you'd be

happy to take home to your parents and show off to your friends.

The kind of men who are motivated and kind, the type that will put your needs first and

are considerate of your feelings.

If you're thinking this is too good to be true, you're wrong.

In fact I have plenty of clients who would happily tell you about the great REAL men

they've found and are now in loving relationships with.

So, where to begin.

Well, first I should introduce myself.

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Amy and I'm a relationship coach and

women's dating expert.

Now to get a better idea of who you lovely ladies are and your dating preferences, I'd

like to ask you a question that you can answer in the poll on the top right corner of this

screen.

My question for you is this: Would you rather approach a man, or be approached by a man?

Be sure to vote in the corner here.

Now, let's talk men, how to find the good guys and where they're hiding.

To make this easy as pie, I've broken this video down into three parts.

So, from the top!

1.

Meeting Real Men Starts with You!

This means if you're hoping to find a real man, then you first have to become a "real"

woman.

And what I mean by this is simply know yourself, your values, your wants and needs in a relationship.

Only once you know this, will you be able to find the kind of man who is on the same

wavelength as you.

So, grab a piece of paper and draw a line down the middle of it.

On the left hand side write out all of your absolute, non-negotiable necessities.

These could include things like someone looking for a committed relationship, someone who

is driven and passionate, someone who shares the same values as you, and so on.

On the other half, make a list of the things you would be open to exploring.

The more detailed you can get here the better, and don't worry, this list can and probably

will change as you continue to meet men and experience new encounters.

For instance, what you think is a "possibility" right now, maybe quickly become a necessity.

On this half of the list you might include things like someone who is adventurous, someone

who shares the same interests as you, etc.

As I mentioned, it's important to get in touch with yourself, which is why I've designed

an entire program that will teach you how to find and lock down the love you want and

deserve.

To download the free PDF visit my site, www.coachnorth.com/free.

You don't want to miss this one!

2.

Be Open to New Experiences

Obviously your usual hangouts aren't working for you, so if you're looking to meet a

real man, different from the ones you already have in your life, then you're going to

have to expand your horizons and check out some new spots.

Now, not to be stereotypical here, but you'll need to consider the places you're looking

for Mr. Right, because I highly doubt the kind of guy you're looking for is grinding

with girls on the dancefloor of the newly 19 hot spot.

It can be tough opening yourself up to new experiences, but a good practice to get the

hang of it is to be a "yes girl."

Now, this isn't to say you have to agree to every opportunity that arises, but rather

make a point to put yourself out there and try new things.

Maybe you always skip office happy hour, or you've been turning down your girlfriend's

invitations to social events.

Instead of backing away from the idea of something new, give it a go!

Another helpful tip is to take a look at your list, and ask yourself where the kind of guys

you'd like to meet would be hanging out.

For instance, are you looking for an artsy intellectual?

Then check out a museum or gallery.

Do you have a thing for musicians?

Sign yourself up for a local jam night or check out an open mic.

Even if you don't meet the man of your dreams, putting yourself out there is great practice

for when the right guy does come along.

I know first hand how frightening it can be to doing new things, but you'll never know

what you're missing out on unless you try it.

Besides, what's the worse that could happen?

You meet someone who doesn't float your boat, or you don't meet anyone at all?

I'd say it's a risk worth taking.

3.

Be the Approacher

The only way to know if you're compatible with a man is to talk to him, so don't be

afraid to take the leap and kick off a conversation with the handsome stranger you've been eyeing

down.

Since most men are absolutely terrified of being rejected by women, you'd be surprised

how often they hold back and don't make a move... even though they're secretly kicking

themselves for not having the courage to do so.

Better yet, a real man will find the confidence it takes to approach him extremely attractive,

and you'll quickly realize how much he appreciates you taking the initiative to do so.

When you do make a move, be sure to smile and keep the conversation light and positive.

When he sees what a breath of fresh air you are, you'll have him captivated and wanting

to learn more about you.

Of course this required a certain amount of confidence, but boosting yours isn't as

tough as it sounds.

In fact, something as simple as reciting daily mantras in the mirror or wearing sexy underwear

will do wonders for your dating game and make meeting real men so much easier.

To learn more powerful tips, watch the free video presentation at www.coachnorth.com.

I'll post the link is below.

Well, that does it for this video, thanks for sticking around and watching.

If you enjoyed what you learned here then please do me a huge favour and subscribe to

my YouTube channel.

Once you do you can click the little bell icon next to the subscribe button, and it

will give you a heads up anytime I release a new video!

Consider it your VIP pass to my channel!

If you have any questions you'd like answered feel free to post those, along with any feedback

for me, in the comments section below.

I love hearing from you and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Well, that's a wrap so until next time all the best and good luck!

For more infomation >> How To Find A Real Man - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

Muslim Prayer Room at Olympics Shut Down by South Korea After Protests - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> Muslim Prayer Room at Olympics Shut Down by South Korea After Protests - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Section VII crowns indoor track & field, wrestling, swimming champions - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> Section VII crowns indoor track & field, wrestling, swimming champions - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Fetch Fido a Flight honors metro pilot - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Fetch Fido a Flight honors metro pilot - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

love is love interview - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> love is love interview - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Obama Official: I Passed Clinton Lies to Steele That Were Used Against Trump - Duration: 5:07.

For more infomation >> Obama Official: I Passed Clinton Lies to Steele That Were Used Against Trump - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

Zebra: Wild Zebra at National Zoological Park-Animal Zone - Duration: 2:52.

Zebra: Wild Zebra at National Zoological Park-Animal Zone

Zebra: Wild Zebra at National Zoological Park-Animal Zone

Zebra: Wild Zebra at National Zoological Park-Animal Zone

Zebra: Wild Zebra at National Zoological Park-Animal Zone

Zebra: Wild Zebra at National Zoological Park-Animal Zone

Zebra: Wild Zebra at National Zoological Park-Animal Zone

Zebra: Wild Zebra at National Zoological Park-Animal Zone

For more infomation >> Zebra: Wild Zebra at National Zoological Park-Animal Zone - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Taking the 'Lady Bird' movie experience to a whole new level - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> Taking the 'Lady Bird' movie experience to a whole new level - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Professor Claims George Soros 'Missionaries' Bragged About Toppling Governments - Duration: 3:45.

Professor Claims George Soros 'Missionaries' Bragged About Toppling Governments.

Author and sociologist Frank Furedi claims globalist activists working for billionaire

financier George Soros bragged about toppling governments at a private lunch.

A former professor of sociology at the University of Kent in Canterbury, Furedi recounted his

experience with the globalist's "missionaries" in an article for the Telegraph newspaper,

having been prompted by the revelations about his efforts to bring down the British government

and trigger another EU referendum.

"Soros believes that if the people voted the wrong way, he is entitled to thwart decisions

made by them," Furedi wrote.

"Soros does not believe in the legitimacy of borders nor in the authority of national

electorates.

Consequently, he feels entitled to influence and if possible direct the political destiny

of societies all over the world."

Furedi said his own encounter with "the Soros operation" took place in the 87-year-old's

native Hungary in 2013, at an Open Society Youth Exchange exchange event which brought

together so-called 'civil society' activists from across the globe.

Most of those in attendance were smart, idealistic young people who appeared to be committed

to making the world a better place.

My only concern with the gathering was it regarded its participants as a group of democratic

missionaries, who would go back to homes to spread the good word.

It was later during lunch at a plush Budapest hotel that I encountered the full force of

the arrogant ethos promoted by the Soros network of organisation.

At my table I listened to Dutch, American, British, Ukrainian and Hungarian representatives

of Soros NGOs boast about their achievements.

Some claimed that they played a major role in the Arab Spring in Egypt.

Others voiced their pride in their contribution to the democratisation of the Ukraine.

Some bragged about their influence in preparing the ground for the overthrow of the Gadafif

regime in Libya.

I sat quietly and felt uncomfortable with a group of people who so casually assumed

that they had the right to play God throughout the world.

At one point, the head of the table – a Hungarian leader of a Soros NGO – asked

me what I thought about their work.

Not wishing to offend, I quietly remarked that I wasn't sure whether the external

imposition of their idea of democracy on the people of Libya was legitimate nor that it

would work.

Without a second's hesitation, my interlocutor rounded me with the response: "I don't

think that we have the luxury of waiting until the Libyan people come with their own Jefferson!"

Furedi recalled being alarmed by "the haughty tone with which she lectured me about performing

the role" of Thomas Jefferson in countries like Libya, which was transformed into a failed

state where jihadists are at large, black Africans are sold openly in slave markets,

and criminal people-smugglers coin a handsome profit ferrying illegal migrants to Europe

— often with the assistance of NGOs linked to Soros.

Furedi, who like Soros has a Hungarian-Jewish background, also took aim at defenders of

Soros by accusing his critics of anti-Semitism.

"I am appalled by baiting critics of Soros as anti-Jewish," he wrote, saying that the

"cause of fighting anti-Semitism is ill-served by such opportunistic use of the term."

The academic "lost most of his Hungarian-Jewish family in the Holocaust" — while Soros

himself survived the calamity by posing as a Hungarian official's Christian godson,

accompanying him on his rounds as he confiscated property from less well-connected Jews.

What do you think about this?

Please share this news and scroll down to Comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> Professor Claims George Soros 'Missionaries' Bragged About Toppling Governments - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

40 Things You Missed In The Cloverfield Paradox and Cloverfield ARG + Cloverfield Series Timeline - Duration: 24:56.

Things You Missed In The Cloverfield Paradox and ARG

A few days ago we were all sitting there watching the Super Bowl and Bad Robot dropped a new

Cloverfield movie faster than Tom Brady managed to drop that Lombardi Trophy.

But before I can get into the Things You Missed in this new Cloverfield movie, let's do a

quick quick recap of everything in the Cloverfield films and ARG so far, because I will be referencing

back to them.

If you aren't familiar with ARGs, it stands for Alternate Reality Game.

In other words, it's a viral marketing technique that was used to create buzz for each of these

movies, primarily through the creation of websites and twitter accounts that live within

the Cloverfield universes.

They typically drop cryptic clues and leave the fans to decipher their meaning to unlock

the next piece of the puzzle.

And one other thing -- the Clover ARGs are considered canon.

So most of the ARG for the first Cloverfield movie takes place on the Tagruato website.

If you aren't familiar, Tagruato is a Japanese mining company considered to be the most advanced

in the world and known for their deep sea oil drilling stations that can drill miles

and miles further underwater than their competitors.

Some people believe it is one of these drilling stations in the Atlantic that awakened the

dormant Cloverfield monster, or possibly monsterS in 2008.

But aside from deep sea drilling, they also own several subsidiary companies, like Yoshida

Medical Research, a deep sea bioprospecting company.

What the heck does that mean?

Basically they study deep sea creatures in extreme environments to see how they survive

and how that can be applied for human survival.

Tagruato also owns a technology firm called Bold Futura, which develops technology for

military and space exploration.

That includes developing satellites, so obviously we'll be coming back to that one.

Then there's ParafFun!

Wax Distributors, though it's unclear how that one ties in with the other subsidiaries.

The last one is a beverage company called Slusho! the company that Rob, from the first

Cloverfield, was planning to move to Japan to manage.

Slusho! famously uses a secret ingredient called Deep Sea Nectar known to make the consumer

feel happy and have numerous health benefits.

Some people believe that this nectar is extracted from the egg of the Cloverfield monster and

that the drilling station in the Atlantic near New York City is actually collecting

this nectar.

This is because the parasites that come off of the monster are found to have high levels

of the nectar in their blood.

That leads us into the first ARG which is about a group of extreme environmental activists

known as TIDO Wave who go to this Atlantic station to try to expose Tagruato for some

kind of dark secret that they are supposedly hiding there.

The station is destroyed in late 2007 and Tagruato blames this extremist group for attacking

it.

However I'll show you the video and let you be the judge of what happened.

"The incident is being coined an environmental disaster and a matter of life and death for

almost 300 individuals aboard the large deep sea drilling platform.

It went down days ago and only now are we beginning to learn details regarding the oil

rig collapse and what may have caused such a devastating accident.

This dramatic home video captured by eyewitnesses on the scene shows a large oil rig in the

middle of the Atlantic Ocean suddenly sinking under violent and explained circumstances.

The destruction of the Chiuai drilling station happening dangerously close to the coast of

Connecticut sending hundreds of workers scrambling for help as a large oil rig collapsed.

Video footage shot earlier show signs oil is possibly seeping from the big rig into

the sea.

The dark shape below the surface appears to be an oil spill that could easily mean a nightmare

for the shoreline of Connecticut.

Yeah.

Oil spill.

Shortly after, this happens.

The final extraordinary clip clearly shows the sheer speed and power of the sinking vessel.

It appears that the oil rig is being sucked down at a dramatic rate.

But what causes the shower of debris that followed remains a matter for intense speculation.

Shortly after in May 2008, New York City is attacked on the evening of Rob's going-away

party.

His brother, Jason, is killed by what appears to be a tentacle monster destroying Brooklyn

bridge.

Rob finds out that Beth, the girl he's in love with, is trapped in her apartment.

He sets out to rescue her and is joined by his late brother's girlfriend, Lily, his friend

Hud, who serves as the cameraman and Marlena, a girl from the party.

Marlena gets bit by a parasite and dies.

They save Beth, and Lily gets away on chopper #402.

Rob, Beth and Hud aren't so lucky and that's where first movie ends.

But actually there's one more thing though.

The Cloverfield incident is recorded on Rob's tape camera.

It's accidentally recording over Rob and Beth's trip to Coney Island from one month prior,

where something can be seen falling into the ocean.

OK, that's where the first movie ends.

I can't say for sure quite yet, but there's a good chance that everything in 10 Cloverfield

Lane and it's ARG take place in another dimension, where the New York City attack hasn't happened

yet.

And I promise, this all ties back into The Cloverfield Paradox, so hang with me.

In 2009 a military analyst named Howard Stambler joins Bold Futura, the satellite company I

told you about, and seven years later he is honored on Tagruato's website as employee

of the month.

According to the website, Howard's drive, commitment and refusal to accept easy answers

resulted in a significant breakthrough diagnosing transmission complications with two of their

government satellites.

At some point, Howard's ex-wife takes custody of their daughter Megan, and he goes a bit

crazy, creating a website designed to appeal to her and send her secret messages.

Meanwhile, he's building a doomsday bunker.

He later kidnaps young girls and makes them wear Megan's old clothes to fill the gap left

my his daughter.

In 2016, he uses the secret website to urge his daughter to runaway from her mother and

come home to take cover in his doomsday shelter, suggesting that something huge is about to

happen.

His daughter never shows up, and Howard gets desperate and finds someone to fill the role

of his daughter during the attack, and that person is Michelle, the protagonist of 10

Cloverfield Lane.

Howard finds her at the Kelvin gas station, follows her, knocks her off the road and she

wakes up in the bunker.

It's just her, Howard, and a man named Emmett who helped Howard build the bunker.

When Emmett and Michelle find out that Howard was lying about his daughter, they devise

plans for Michelle to escape.

Howard finds out about the plans and kills Emmett, but Michelle gets out to find that

the air is clean, but worm-like aliens have taken over the Earth.

She escapes toward a possible survivors camp in Austin, which is the end of 10 Cloverfield

Lane, but the ARG extends a little bit past that.

A box left by Howard is found containing data about a particle detector from the International

Space Station that picked up two huge bursts, followed by a massive red flash that occured

everywhere, presumably the same event described by Emmett as the beginning of the cataclysm.

The next event happens in January 2018, not long before the release of The Cloverfield

Paradox, so I'm going to go ahead and fire up that Things You Missed counter.

Machine.

That I have.

Let's just take a short commercial break while I do that.

--

The ARG for The Cloverfield Paradox actually began in-real-life in summer 2017 at San Diego

Comic Con, where fans could actually purchase a Slusho! from the mobile Slusho! truck at

the event.

Each Slusho flavor had its own robot mascot, which is probably due to the fact that the

studio behind the films is Bad Robot.

There is actually a seventh robot, who was a combination of each flavor.

This seventh robot appeared on the Slusho! snapchat filter.

If you aligned the seventh robot in the blank space left on the truck and showed the Snapchat

to the Slusho! employee, you were asked to fill out a form to win a prize for solving

the puzzle.

That would be just the beginning though.

On January 18th, which happens to be the 10 year anniversary of the original Cloverfield,

the Tagruato website is updated, but upon trying to access it, you'll receive an error

message, however, examining the image behind the error message leads to a text post that

reads as follows:

TOKYO – January 18, 2018 Tagruato has begun development on a revolutionary

new energy technology.

In what Ceo Ganu Yoshida called a technological great leap forward for our planet/ This renewable

technology will take at least 4 year to complete with along with another six years international

regulatory bodies to bring the powerful revolutionary energy source by April 18 2028.

I think we can make the conclusion that the energy technology referenced is "Shepard"

from The Cloverfield Paradox.

I believe that the ARG, like the other two ARGs before it, takes place in real time,

here in 2018.

The movie, which doesn't occur until the Shepard exists, takes place in 2028.

The thing I'm not sure about yet is whether it takes place in Dimension A, the Cloverfield

universe, Dimension B, the 10 Cloverfield Lane Universe or Dimensions C and D, two theoretical

entirely new universes.

I'll give my arguments for each possibility as we progress.

But I think whatever Dimension the movie takes place in is not our dimension, the one that

you're watching this video in right now.

I'd say the internet browsers in that universe work slightly different, so if we access the

webpage in Google Chrome, Firefox or other popular web browsers from our universe, the

page glitches out.

I wouldn't rule out the possibility that someone in our dimension can build a browser that

will read the page properly, maybe we just haven't discovered it yet in the ARG.

Moving forward, not much happens to the website until January 27th, when it becomes possible

to spot a graphic about something called The Cloverfield Energy initiative.

This time, there is faded handwriting on top of the graphic, but manipulating the image

allows us to see the true message.

It says "Someone needs to stop this from happening!!!

This is nothing but a cover for a reckless experiment that will reset the world's grid.

Stop this to save the world.

T.I.D.O.

Wave."

If you'll remember, TIDO Wave is the same group that opposed Tagruato's deep sea drilling

project back in the era of the original Cloverfield ARG.

Also on January 27th, the first winners of the Slusho! truck puzzle challenge I mentioned

earlier received their prizes in the mail.

The prize package included a Slusho! bobblehead, a certificate of congratulations with trademarks

registered by Bold Futura, the satellite company Howard Stambler worked for, and a pamphlet

version of the Cloverfield Energy Initiative graphic spotted on the background of the Tagruato

website.

The most recent update to the Tagruato website introduces a Hebrew news article from 2007

that talks about road closures near the Dead Sea, possibly because of sinkholes.

As a reminder, that would be a little over a year before the New York City attack, that

is, if it even happens on this timeline.

Let's go back to the release date of Tagruato's new energy source, April 18, 2028.

If you go to 04182028.com a distorted video plays.

This page also continued to update over the course of January, and we get little bits

of information piece by piece from what appears to be a guy wearing glasses.

Some of the lines we can make out include the following.

A male voice says: "That is why I'm trying to warn you about the dangers of what Tagruato

is trying to do."

In an update, a female voice can be heard saying, "Welcome to the show...

Cloverfield Station... joining us today... controversy...

Mark Stambler, author of the book..."

So this Mark Stambler has the same last name as Howard Stambler, the guy who built the

bunker in 10 Cloverfield Lane.

The latest update from the 04182028 website looks like this.

In case you couldn't make it out, Mark Stambler says, "This experiment could unleash chaos,

the likes of which we have never seen.

You have no idea how much I would love to be wrong about this.

It would be no fun for me to be right.

If you wanna know more, read my book, ..."

There was also a Mark Stambler Twitter account at one point.

Some users who attempted to DM the account received a message containing more cryptic

videos.

Unfortunately, they are very hard to decipher because he actually sent them as vertical

videos of the computer screen as opposed to just sending the actual video file.

The account is no longer up, and the only tweets were about some hoax at the university

he works at and how he had to notify NYPD about someone watching him.

This information actually doesn't directly tie into the movie, but I just thought I would

mention it because it tells us more about the character and it makes me think that someone

from Tagruato has a reason to keep an eye on this Mark Stambler character.

OK, so as of right now, that's as much as we know from the ARG, but before I tell you

the things you missed from the movie, there is one more thing that I'd like to point out

in the trailer.

It says 10 years ago, some thing arrived.

Now.

Find out why.

Then it immediately cuts to a shot of the Shepard.

I would say that could support the idea that The Cloverfield Paradox takes place in Dimension

A, but the event caused by the firing of the Shepard could take place across multiple dimensions,

which I will explain later in this video.

Early in the movie, Ava and Michael are in a huge line at a gas station -- and it's the

fictional Kelvin gas station, which is also where Michelle stops to get gas in 10 Cloverfield

Lane.

If you pause on that shot, you can also get an idea of how bad the energy crisis discussed

in the movie really is.

The sign says "Gas Available Today" as if that is a rarity and it costs $30 gallon.

There's another appearance towards the end of the movie which may suggest that Kelvin

was in on the Cloverfield Energy Initiative.

When Ava gets back in the car, she asks her husband if he's moved yet, and he jokes, "forward

or sideways"?

However this could also be a foreshadowing of the journey taken by those aboard the Cloverfield

Station later in this film.

If you're looking at a timeline, they continue to move forward in time but they also go sideways

into a different dimension.

While we're on this topic, I think now is a good time to bring up the logo and poster

of this movie.

And before you start to say that it's just a poster and it doesn't matter, remember that

we have seen clues on the Cloverfield posters before.

But this time I specifically want to look at the logo.

If we look back to the 10 Cloverfield Lane Poster it has one timeline leading from the

Cloverfield text to the place where the movie takes place.

But this Cloverfield Paradox poster looks all too familiar for someone who has spent

time studying split timelines.

This logo is definitely supposed to represent the timelines of the two dimensions occupied

by Cloverfield Station.

One of them comes off the letter L, which could mean that the dimension that they travel

to is Dimension B from 10 Cloverfield Lane.

Before they get their gasoline, there is a blackout, which Ava says is the fourth or

fifth one of the day.

In both prequels, the calamity started with a blackout or multiple blackouts.

"Ahh!

Oh!

Oh God!

Oh my God!

What the hell was that?"

"Power still hasn't been restored to many cities on the Southern seaboard with this

afternoon's widespread blackouts."

During the opening title sequence onboard the station, we see the team picture of the

international crew.

After they cross over to the other dimension a different photo is seen.

They also have this tank of worms which are supposed to be there to consume bacteria,

but they disappear after crossing over.

Worms are later found inside of Volkov, but these worms look much smaller than the ones

in the tank.

If the dimension that they travel to really is Dimension B, then could it be possible

that the disappearance of the worms aboard the spacecraft is related to the appearance

of vicious worm-like aliens in 10 Cloverfield Lane?

Let me know what you think in the comments.

Ava has a video chat with her husband where he tries to bring up the idea that maybe they

should try to have kids again after the accidental death of their first two kids in a fire.

"We can't go back in time and know what we know now."

However, the ripple created by the firing of the Shepard seems to occur at different

places on the timeline in different dimensions, so maybe the idea of going back in time isn't

that far fetched.

It also sets up the later plot point where Ava finds herself with an opportunity to save

her children in the other dimension.

While they are preparing to attempt to fire up the Shepard again, Acosta tunes into to

an Earthican TV broadcast and we finally get to see the full video that had been teased

on the 04182028 website with Mark Stambler being interviewed live.

The title of his book is The Cloverfield Paradox and his Twitter handle is @Paradox_Is_Real,

which is a real account created in January, the same time the online portion of the ARG

started, but it hasn't posted anything yet.

Here's what Mark has to say about it.

"That accelerator is 1000x more powerful than any ever built.

Every time they test it they risk ripping open the membrane of space-time.

Smashing together multiple dimensions.

Shattering reality.

And not just on that station.

Everywhere.

This experiment could unleash chaos.

The likes of which we have never seen.

Monsters.

Demons.

Beasts from the sea."

So while this guy may appear to be crazy for the time being, he turns out to be 100% right,

so where does he get this information?

Let's also not forget that Mark's brother, Howard Stambler knew exactly when the calamity

was going to hit in 10 Cloverfield Lane and what it was going to entail.

In the ARG he tried to get his daughter to come down to his bunker well in advance.

He jknows he's low on time before the disaster happens, so he knocks Michelle off of the

road.

Emmett explains that he was nearby right then the huge flash hit and he raced straight to

the bunker, where Howard was already closing the door.

Howard knew exactly how to prepare for what was coming and he did.

So the question is: how did these brothers effectively predict the future when nobody

else could?

That could be a question answered in another movie.

Let's continue Mark's speech.

"But not just here and now.

In the past.

In the future.

In other dimensions."

This could be the key to understanding how everything we've seen so far is linked.

Let's assume for a moment that we're dealing with four entirely different dimensions.

Maybe at the time that the Shepard overloads in Dimension C, Dimension A is still only

in 2008, so the Cloverfield incident occurs.

Maybe at that same time in Dimension B, it's still 2016, so the 10 Cloverfield Lane attack

hits.

And maybe Dimension D is parallel, and the event destroys their Cloverfield station.

There is more evidence outside of just taking Mark Stambler's word for it to suggest that

this is one event taking place in multiple timelines at different times.

Let's revisit Emmett's description of the event that triggered the cataclysm in 10 Cloverfield

Lane.

"The attack I saw myself."

"What do you mean?"

"I was on my way home from work.

And it looked like a flash.

Bright red.

Like an explosion from way far off.

Wasn't like fireworks.

No this was more like something you read about in the bible."

"So what you saw, what a flash of light?

Lightning?

A fire that flared up?"

"I'm not explaining it right.

This wasn't like anything I'd ever seen."

Seems awfully familiar after seeing The Cloverfield Paradox.

Another connection to 10 Cloverfield Lane can be found in Michael's social media feed

after the first explosion.

First of all, I do hope we're running on a 7G network in 10 years.

But the posts are all talking about a huge noise, several missing city blocks and part

of the city in rubble.

But one of the posts is a question asking if anyone's been outside and wondering if

the air is safe to breathe.

A quick note, when Michael saves the little girl, he puts on a Cartoon for her called

Bleep Bloop, which appears to be about the mascot of the production company Bad Robot,

but could also have something to do with the robot flavors seen on the side of the Slusho!

truck.

It's more likely a reference to Bad Robot, since in the credits it says the animation

was created by JJ Abrams and Ben Schwartz and Bad Robot is JJ Abrams's company.

Here's another interesting bit.

During the Shepard overload, the whole station starts shaking and we see a shot of the Slusho!

bobblehead, the same one that Comic-Con fans in 2017 were given for solving the Slusho!

puzzle!

This is the first of many parallels to the first Cloverfield movie.

Another theory that I have is that the dimension that The Cloverfield Paradox takes place in

is the same as Dimension A except for the fact that the Cloverfield incident hasn't

happened yet.

This time instead of happening in New York City, it's happening in Space.

An early reference to Slusho! just before the disaster strikes is just one of many parallels

we'll see.

When they find as rescue Mina, she has a beam lodged into her shoulder in the same spot

that Beth is impaled by a beam when they rescue her in the original Cloverfield.

Speaking of Beth, she reaches out to Rob via her cell phone to let him know she's trapped

in her apartment.

In The Cloverfield Paradox, Michael reads on his cell phone about one of his friends

being trapped in an apartment after the calamity hits.

The person is trapped in 402 Pa St. That may or may not be related to helicopter #402 which

Lily gets away in during the first movie.

In this shot we can see a monster in the background wrecking a city with huge skyscrapers.

It's assumed this is somewhere in the UK but we never find out what city it is.

And finally, in order to save the space station, they have to prevent it from tilting off axis

by 25°.

Beth's apartment is also tilting off axis by just under 25°.

They end up going to the building next to it and the three main characters have to traverse

the ruins of the roof to get to the door that they need to get to.

The scene where the astronauts had to cross over to get to the other part of the space

station is almost identical.

And then there's the villain of the movie.

In this movie, Mina is portrayed as the villain, even though she's just trying to help her

own planet.

We don't know a whole lot about Clover but it appears that the destruction caused by

it is just due to self defense instincts as well.

When we first discover Mina they hear the sounds of Clover's roar on the other side

of the wall.

And when Mina is on the attack at the end of the movie we can also hear the distant

sound of that roar.

And of course, Cloverfield ends with a mysterious object, which is assumed to be a satellite

or space shuttle, crashing into the Atlantic Ocean, which is exactly where the pod from

The Cloverfield Paradox lands.

And while this does answer some questions about what caused the calamity in each movie,

it also raises plenty of questions.

What role did Tagruato have in the opening of this space-time tear?

And how do all of these films fit together?

I'm going to talk about the three most plausible scenarios.

Scenario Number One.

The Cloverfield Paradox takes place in it's own universe -- Dimension C. The firing of

the Shepard causes time-space tears in all four Dimensions and monsters, creatures from

the sea and demons travel to earth through these tears.

The event pushes Cloverfield Station into Dimension D and when they overload the Shepard

again, they push themselves back into Dimension C.

This would explain why there is never any mention of a previous calamity in either sequel

and why Clover appears to be much much bigger than the monster in Cloverfield.

This is the easiest and least creative scenario, and wastes the opportunity to tie in the object

landing at the end of Cloverfield to the shuttle landing in Paradox.

Scenario Number Two.

The Cloverfield Paradox takes place in Dimension A, 20 years after the New York Cloverfield

incident.

After the events of Cloverfield, the monster is captured or goes back into hiding.

However, an accident caused by Yoshida Medical Research causes their Cellular Growth Accelerant

used for healing injured humans to blow Clover up to a much bigger more destructive size.

When they fire the Shepard this process is sped up and it creates a disaster on Earth,

while the space station is pushed into Dimension B. The Paradox causes a huge flash which gets

the attention of the aliens -- possibly the Martians

"Russians are developing some nasty stuff and if the Martians finally figured out a

way to get here, their weapons will make the Ruskies like sticks and stones."

Who set to wipe out human life on the Earth.

They fire the Shepard again and come back to Dimension A at the end to find it in ruins.

Scenario Number Three.

The Cloverfield Paradox takes place in Dimension C. The Shepard tears space-time so that disasters

also happen in 2008 and 2016 in Dimension A and B respectively.

When the Shepard is fired they travel to Dimension B or D, but when it is fired again to get

back home, they actually unknowingly go to Dimension A, which is similar to their Dimension,

but Clover has been growing and on the loose for over 20 years.

But that of course still doesn't solve the question of what landed in the water at the

end of Cloverfield.

Unless…

Scenario Number Four -- they went back in time to 2008 Dimension A, but that doesn't

explain why Clover is awake and GIANT at the time of their landing, while in Cloverfield

there was no issue until a month after the object landed.

There are so many possibilities here so if you have your own theories leave in the comments,

I'd love to piece this one together, but chances are we won't get answers until a

future movie.

And there's also a possibility that the ARG for this movie isn't over yet, so if

you'd like to see me cover any updates we might see, let hear you in the comments on

that as well.

If you were confused at any point in this video, go ahead and leave a like.

My name is CZ and I love talking about psychological horror, but honestly my brain is pretty racked

on this one.

But regardless I'll be back with new horrors every week so make sure you subscribe to CZsWorld

and ring the deathbell so you can see those, and I'll see you in the next one.

Assuming we both survive.

For more infomation >> 40 Things You Missed In The Cloverfield Paradox and Cloverfield ARG + Cloverfield Series Timeline - Duration: 24:56.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Cash Money Metal Recycling #95 - Duration: 2:36.

Someday I will have better hustles but while I still have this one I'm gonna

load some steel in this truck at 9:30 at night some people are watching Netflix

I'm trying to make a little money tomorrow let's see what we end up with

here Coach Dom Costa back at it making another Metal Recycling run picked all

this stuff up just driving back and forth to work people call me I didn't

want a bang & clank in my neighborhood first thing in the morning before I go

to work so I loaded it tonight you know I can't sit around and watch TV

got to get my hustle and grind dollar with a happy face all right welcome back

got off work a little football time you might have seen it and now we're gonna

go get weighed

like FedEx in the house too

we went from four to eight we'll see how we do and this place is massive

a lot of good guys work here now we got to dump it got my first

ticket number one steel hey guys you always

gotta wear your safety gear around here good shoes gloves big machines ripping &

tearing that's the pile of stuff that the lower-priced that's fixed up with plastic

this is the mountain of number-one steel all pay homage you got to get my

ticket signed off then I can unload all this stuff off the truck hey back at I

got everything off now it's time to get our money had to get the truck bed

cleared I've got two storage units for bid about five o'clock today so you got

to clean off this truck bed only got one truck come on gotta hustle

well hey back at it the last part of this we came up about $53.57 but you

can see right there that's my weight 800 bucks

$150 a gross ton not too shabby it just jumps in the truck let people

know what you do they call you up I pick it up going back and forth to work but

like I said I had to empty the truck cuz I got a couple of storage lockers I

might get this weekend one man one truck got to empty that truck got to feed the

beast hungry dogs got to eat anyway coach Dom & out catch me on the next

one you guys gonna do this hustle too make a little money it's not a bad way

to go talk to you later be careful doing this!

For more infomation >> How To Make Cash Money Metal Recycling #95 - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Heads Will Roll When Kim Jong-Un Realizes Parade Showed Embarrassing North Korean Problem - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> Heads Will Roll When Kim Jong-Un Realizes Parade Showed Embarrassing North Korean Problem - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Japanese Valentine's Day: Homemade Chocolate Recipe - Duration: 5:17.

Hey guys~ It's Linh! Welcome back to my channel :D

Valentine's Day is just around the corner

It's such a big day in Japan

that many supermarket and department stores have started to sell chocolates for several weeks already

For Japanese, Valentine's Day is the day for girls to give chocolate to guys

and the guys will give something back to the girls on White day which is March 14th

One thing that I found interesting is that

Japanese girls don't just give chocolate to their boyfriend or the guy they have a crush on

In facts, there are many ways to refer to the chocolate that girls give to others

depending on who they are giving it to

For example, they have Giri Choko – obligation chocolate

the chocolate that girls give to classmates, coworkers, male friends, etc. who they have no romantic feeling for

This is the opposite of Honmei Choco

the chocolate that girls give to boyfriend or the guy that they like

They also have Famichoko which is for family

Tomochoko is the chocolate for friends

and Maichoko is the one they buy for themselves

Anyway, besides the fancy chocolate that you can get from department stores

I heard it's really common for girls to make chocolate on their own to give it to the guy that they like

I have never made chocolate before in my life and this year I decided to try for the first time

So a few days ago I ordered a DIY chocolate set and it's in here!

It's supposed to be really easy to make, anyone can make it

Even though I don't really know if I can make it or not but today let's try to do it together

and let's unbox it first!

Japanese packages are always designed to be easy to open

If it's not easy, you're probably opening it the wrong way

There is a leaflet on top and it's advertising some learning material, not related to the chocolate at all

Finally I can see my DIY chocolate kit

Amazon boxes are often too big

so they always wrap the products with plastic and a cardboard to keep it from moving around

This package is so cute right?

On the side of the box, it's written that I can make 10 lollipops

It will take 30 minutes excluding chilling time

It also comes with 10 wrapping plastic bags

The nutrition facts label is printed at the bottom

Now turn the box over

There's a list of items included inside this kit and a shortened version of the recipe

On the other side of the box, there's a short introduction of Cuoca - the shop that made this kit

It's a specialty store in Jiyugaoka - Tokyo selling confectionery ingredients and tools

Let's take a look at the stuffs inside

There is 1 pack of cornflakes, 2 packs of chocolate, 1 plastic mold,

2 chocolate writers, 10 plastic bags and 10 lollipop sticks

This is the detailed recipe

Every single step is clearly explained and the pictures make it easier to follow

However, if it's still too hard, I can scan this QR code for a step-by-step tutorial video

Let's start!

First I take the chocolate out of the plastic bag and put them in separate bowls

Next I have to melt these down so I put on plastic wrap before microwaving it for 1 minute.

Or instead you can also put the bowls in hot water

The chocolate has become liquid and the strawberry smell is so good

Then I put half of the cornflakes in and mix it well with the chocolate

After that I pour the chocolate into the plastic mold

I realized that I should not take too much chocolate from the bowl

and should just put a small amount in the mold first then add more later

The next step is to place the lollipop stick on the mold

and use the remaining chocolate to cover the stick

To make sure that the chocolate will look nice

I had to remove the air bubble inside

I can do that by poking the liquid with a chopstick or by shaking the mold a bit

I got the chocolate out of the fridge after about 20 to 30 minutes

I think the shape is not perfect but it's not too bad either

I can only make 5 lollipops at the same time

so I had to wash the plastic mold and repeat the same steps with the brown chocolate

Now that I have all of the lollipops ready, it's time for some decoration

Before I start, I just wanna show you how cute these chocolate pens are

I had to use hot water to soften the chocolate inside the pen in order to be able to write with it

I'm trying to copy the face designs that were printed on the recipe and on the box

I used the white pen first to draw the mouth and ears and it's much easier to control than I thought

However, when I switched to the brown pen, I totally messed it up

The chocolate always came out much more than I wanted

so it became very dirty and ugly

The last step is to wrap each lollipop in separate plastic bag

Then you can tie it like this or like this

What do you think about my chocolate lollipops?

Are they cute or did they turn out to be a disaster?

If you like these lollipops, click that thumbs-up button to let me know

Don't forget to subscribe and turn on the bell to get notified when I upload a new video

Have a nice week!

and Happy Valentine's Day!

For more infomation >> Japanese Valentine's Day: Homemade Chocolate Recipe - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING News Out Of Washington - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> BREAKING News Out Of Washington - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Unique Valentines gifts for women and men - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> Unique Valentines gifts for women and men - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Best of Lofi Music Mix | Compilation Tape Vol 3 MF017 | Lofi Radio #3 - Duration: 48:21.

Best of Lofi Music Mix | Compilation Tape Vol 3 MF017 | Lofi Radio #3

For more infomation >> Best of Lofi Music Mix | Compilation Tape Vol 3 MF017 | Lofi Radio #3 - Duration: 48:21.

-------------------------------------------

Viral News today: Selena Gomez said she's 'proud' of her Latina roots - Duration: 2:28.

Hit the subscribe button and press the bell icon to get more take videos

Selena Gomez reveals, she doesn't speak any Spanish

But we love to learn the languages she's proud of her latina roots the bad liar hitmaker is keen to

Embrace her latina culture as much as possible and wants to learn more of the language as she is proud of her roots

I look at myself in the mirror every day and think man

I wish I knew more Spanish the 25 year old dished in a recent interview with Harper's Bazaar most of the time

though I

try to

separate my career from my culture because I don't want people to judge me based on my looks when they have no idea who I

Am and now more than ever

I'm proud of it

But I still need to learn Spanish and the 25 year old singer and actress knew how important it was when she met a single

Latina mother on the set of her Disney Show Wizards of Waverly Place

She the magazine she was like it's really

Incredible for my daughters to see that a lot teen a woman can be in this position and achieve her dreams

Someone who isn't the typical you know blonde with blue eyes

When I was younger my idol was Hilary Duff

I remember wanting blue eyes too, so I think I recognized them that it meant something to people that it matters

Meanwhile Selena previously revealed that she thinks her life was better in many ways when she was younger than it is now

She wrote on Instagram the home. I grew up in from birth to 13

No, one was home when I knocked this time low I visit this place every chance

I get in many ways it very well could have been better than my life today

But I'm grateful for a voice that can enable change today even when I don't know how to do it

Well or actually want it. I love you. Grand Prairie. Thank you

Meanwhile she and her own off on beau Justin Bieber 23 were spotted on Saturday heading toward, Los Angeles International

Airport in a black SUV

Enroute to a mystery location to commemorate Valentine's Day the duo who initially dated between

2011 and 2014 looks to be going stronger than ever as a couple after reconciling last year

Though Bieber doesn't speak Spanish either. He did sing in Spanish for the hit song despacio

For more infomation >> Viral News today: Selena Gomez said she's 'proud' of her Latina roots - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

North Korean cheerleaders arrive in South Korea to command Winter Olympics | by Miya Miya - Duration: 1:58.

North Korean cheerleaders

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét