Thứ Ba, 13 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 13 2018

The meteoric rise of computer technology might not trouble the average millennial, but for

those of you who remember the days before we were all hyper-connected, our reliance

on modern technology might seem somewhat problematic at times.

Where will we be in another 50 years?

Iconoclastic entrepreneur Elon Musk has said if we don't get a handle on artificial intelligence,

we may create something we'll sorely regret.

Perhaps the most frightening depiction of tech dystopia is in the television series

Black Mirror, which exposes a world lacking in empathy, where what once were dreams have

turned into living nightmares.

Even now the media argues over automation.

Will it mean a laid back life for the masses, or mass unemployment under a technocracy?

Innovation is unstoppable, and there are a handful of tech companies at the forefront

of this innovation.

We'll look at two of them today, in this episode of the Infographics Show, Google vs.

Apple.

Don't forget to subscribe and click the bell button so that you can be part of our

Notification Squad.

If you've seen our other shows on Apple, you'll already know something about the

company.

It was started by Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak in 1976, with both men pushing to create the

ideal personal computer.

Jobs was forced out of Apple after what has been called a "failed boardroom coup."

The company, however, lacked a great leader and Jobs was brought back to eventually become

CEO.

It was shortly after this that Apple grew into the innovative tech giant it is today.

Jobs's vision of the ideal personal computer became manifested when he introduced the first

iMac in 1998.

The world was equally impressed when Apple came out with the easy to use and beautifully

made iPod three years later.

Two years after that came the iTunes Music Store, but what really shook things up was

the release of Apple's flagship product, the iPhone.

That was in 2007.

The iPad came in 2010, and since these products came onto the market, Apple has arguably ruled

the roost of consumer gadgets.

As for Steve Jobs, he's now treated like a technology demigod.

But, where would we be without Google, the company behind the search engine that most

folks can't live without?

Google co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin met at Stanford University in 1995.

It's said the two did not agree on many matters, but one thing they did agree on was

the creation of a search engine that ranked pages by their importance on the World Wide

Web.

This search engine was actually first called BackRub, but then fortunately for the pair

they saw the light and made the change to Google.

Google Incorporated was born in 1998, and soon venture capitalists were poised to invest

in this small outfit.

Google just kept growing and soon billions of searches would be made every day on its

search engine.

The company created its headquarters the "Googleplex", which would soon become synonymous with the

avant-garde kind of tech workplace we see all over today.

The company has since ventured into all kinds of markets, including the smartphone business,

renewable energy, self-driving cars, enterprise services, artificial intelligence and machine

learning, and all manner of smart devices.

If we can get through life without becoming part of Apple's sometimes criticized ecosystem,

it would be difficult to not be a consumer of a Google product.

Because Google has its fingers in so many pies, it created a parent company that goes

by the name Alphabet Inc.

This is what we call a conglomerate.

Now let's get straight to money matters.

As we said before, some critics have said these companies are too big for our own good.

If we take a look at the most recent Forbes 'World's Biggest Companies List', Apple

is in ninth place.

That is the highest ranked tech company on the list, and for some time now the media

has been telling us Apple will become the world's first company to be worth a staggering

one trillion dollars.

Forbes has Apple's sales on its latest list at $217.5 billion, profits at $42.5 billion,

assets at $331.1 billion and a total value of $752 billion.

The next tech company down the list is Samsung Electronics, and in 24th place is Alphabet,

inc.

Forbes puts Alphabet's sales at $89.9 billion, profits at $19.5 billion, assets at $167.5

billion and net worth at $579.5 billion.

But 2017 has passed now, and so we must wait until Forbes creates its new list.

As Fortune writes in 2017, while Apple generates bigger profits, it is only slightly ahead

of Google in regards to which company will become the world's first company with a

valuation of over one trillion dollars.

Fortune puts Amazon as the third company in the running, with Microsoft also a contender

and Facebook not far behind.

Tesla, it says, is a "dark horse", but CEO Elon Musk seems to think his company is

on a similar trajectory to one of SpaceX's rockets.

Back to Google and Apple.

It's thought that Apple has around 123,000 employees, but to the chagrin of President

Donald Trump, Apple outsources much of its manufacturing to countries such as China and

Taiwan.

Apple's biggest partner in the assembling business is Foxconn, and it has factories

in a number of countries around the world.

Google has 73,992 employees as of 2017.

It outsources such things as IT functions to India, while it's also been building

its servers in Asia.

Where is a better place to work?

Well, that's not easy to say.

According to one engineer that has worked at both companies, Google is better if you

want to solve big technological problems, as Apple is more concerned with design and

Google with technology.

If you are a female engineer where would be better?

Google is currently being sued for pay discrimination based on gender, whereas Apple has been shouting

from the rooftops that it has solved the gender pay gap.

Which is the better company in general?

When it comes to controversy both these world leaders have been tainted more than a few

times.

Apple has come under the gun for human rights abuses in its assembly factories in China,

and we all remember the news about those suicide nets at its assembly plants.

But more recently Apple has been skewered in the press for its offshore business in

Ireland, and late last year the billions it has saved from offshoring in the tax haven

of the Channel Island of Jersey.

CEO Tim Cook fired back stating that Apple was the USA's biggest tax payer.

Alas, Google is no stranger to tax avoidance, so much so that in the UK a Google Tax has

been mulled over to get something back from companies that funnel their profits through

low-tax countries.

It seems there is no angel in this department.

What about their products, which company could you just not live without?

While it may be some time before we are being driven around in one of Google's autonomous

vehicles, and even though we enjoyed our 30-minute dalliance with its machine learning doodle

bot, Google has a few things that we might take for granted.

That is arguably its search engine, the Chrome browser; its Android operating system, Gmail,

and to a lesser extent its productivity suite, or Google Suite.

We might also mention that Google owns YouTube.

To give you an idea on Google-Power, its Chrome browser alone has an almost 60 percent share

of the browser market.

The Google search engine has a 75 percent share of the search engine market and Android

has a whopping 87 percent share of the mobile operating system market.

But then we have those innovative and sleek Apple products, and also the Apple operating

system, iOS, that Apple aficionados will tell you they cannot live without.

"I'd never go back," you hear many an Apple user saying.

The question is, which company has really done the most for mankind, and looking into

the future, who will be at the forefront of tech innovation?

Both companies are making hay in the augmented and virtual reality space, and both are very

serious about artificial intelligence.

So, who will be on top in 10 years' time?

Let us know your thoughts in the comments!

Also, be sure to check out our other video called NASA vs SpaceX!

Thanks for watching, and, as always, don't forget to like, share, and subscribe.

See you next time!

For more infomation >> Google vs Apple - Which Is More Successful? - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

How to STAND OUT on Social Media as a New Entrepreneur | Grow Your Brand with Social Media Marketing - Duration: 5:37.

For more infomation >> How to STAND OUT on Social Media as a New Entrepreneur | Grow Your Brand with Social Media Marketing - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

💥 War Thunder. Т-55А versus M60A1 RISE - Duration: 8:08.

Today we're going to pit yet another two vehicles of War Thunder against each other.

The first contender is representing the most-produced tank series in the world.

It's the Soviet T-55A.

Its opponent is the modified version of the already great M60A1.

It's the AmericanM60A1 RISE (P).

Let's kick off with a mobility test.

Keep in mind that we won't be speaking about vehicles' speed-characteristics in ideal conditions

we are comparing the average speeds they have while they trudge through snow and mud.

The T-55A is off to a good start.

Its 580hp engine allows it to go at an average speed of 39-41 kmph.

It also travels in reverse at 7 kmph. Not bad.

What about our M60?

Despite having a more powerful engine,

the American vehicle shows the same figures while going forward

39-41 kph that is.

But it's considerably better at going in reverse: 11 kph.

There might be a joke about the French somewhere here, but the truth is

that being able to quickly get back into cover after a shot is a great advantage on a battlefield.

Now, let's see how long it takes to turn these beauties round.

Ready...steady...go!

As you see, the Soviet machine proves to be slightly faster than its American counterpart.

Next, we examine the turret

and the M60 looks like a clear winner right off the bat.

First, it has a better turret traverse speed.

Second, it can fire a shell 0.3 seconds faster than the T-55A.

Doesn't seem like much, but in combat it's details like this that decide your fate.

Turret protection is also quite important.

Even though the T-55 has thicker armour here,

the turret of the M60 can actually take more punishment thanks to its reactive armour.

If you're being pounded from the front, the only weak spot is basically the commander's cupola.

What about the hull? Well, let's put it this way

The T-55 doesn't really impress with only 100 mm of steel in the front

and the effective thickness of around 200mm.

This clearly won't do if the enemies of your BR use anything really dangerous

Even APHE shells will sometimes do the trick.

The M60, on the other hand, has ERA all over the place

and its frontal armour has the effective thickness of around 260 mm.

which means that it can survive being hit by both sub-caliber and HEAT rounds.

If you want to take it down with ease, you have to get some APFSDSs.

Okay.

What about the parts of a tank that go "boom"?

Yeah, we are aware that under some unfortunate circumstances the entirety of a tank can go boom/

We speak about the parts that do it on a regular basis.

The T-55 carries the deadly 100mm D-10-T2S,

one of the best tank guns of its time, as well as a wide range of good shells.

Your best pick here is the APFSDS round called 3BM25.

At 100 metres it easily penetrates 330 mm of armour.

and it goes through M60's reactive armour like a hot knife through butter.

The American gun is also quite amazing, though.

The M60A1 RISE (P) carries a 105mm M68 gun,

and if you use an M735 APFSDS round,

it breaks through up to 355 mm of armour.

Taking into account the fact that the American gun has a faster reload speed,

the Soviet machine finds itself at a serious disadvantage here.

When it comes to secondary armaments it's more or less the same with both tanks.

You just get a couple of machine guns.

Both vehicles have the capability of creating smoke screens:

the M60 with its smoke launchers,

and the T-55A with a smoke generating system.

ATGMs, you say? Don't need'em!

well, maybe you do, but don't have them anyway!

The last thing to consider is the role these vehicles play on the battlefield.

The T-55A is not a frontline fighter:

it lacks protection to engage the likes of the MBT-70

or the M60A1 RISE, for that matter from the front.

On the other hand, a great gun and a low enough profile make it a decent ambusher,

and while fighting for control zones or as a part of the second wave, it can wreak some real havoc.

The modified M60 has better protection

but it's still not enough to survive hits from any big boys.

Which means that it's also meant to capture points.

Forget about ambushes though: the size of the tank won't allow it.

What is our verdict then?

After a few rounds...the American contender wins with a KO!

Which means that the M60A1 RISE (P) has just earned the right to fight in the final…

What do you mean «there are no finals or anything»?

Is that it? Ah. Oh. Okay.

Which means that the M60A1 RISE (P) is not going to fight in any of the... hum..

God damn it!

The M60A1 RISE (P) is a winner, okay?

If you disagree with our verdict, feel free to tell us what you think in the comments below!

For more infomation >> 💥 War Thunder. Т-55А versus M60A1 RISE - Duration: 8:08.

-------------------------------------------

Gazprom — RusVelo Team Presentation 2018 - Duration: 28:18.

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.

We are pleased to welcome you to this magnificent villa

that adorns this splendid corner of Lombardy for over three hundred years already!

Italian Lombardy hospitably welcoms us for several years,

and it has become a good tradition.

We welcome you on behalf of the team Gazprom – RusVelo,

and the stage welcoms commentators of the channel "Eurosport" SERGEY KURDYUKOV

And RENAT KHAMIDULIN,

who will appear before us today and as a General Manager of the team!

Today we introduce you our title sponsor, technical partners and the professional team Gazprom - RusVelo 2018!

This scene will welcome riders,

each of whom is a true top gun with great motivation doing his hardest,

but much-loved work – the work of a professional sportsman!

Part of the story has become the 2017 season,

and also the memories of the anniversary Giro.

These memories are great!

On the road of difficult sports and on the road to success there are lots of difficulties,

they can be overcome together only, as a team, and demonstrate the hard work and the will to win

But the team is not only athletes, coaches and technical staff,

there is nothing to do in professional sports without our reliable partners.

Very reliable partners, such as we have.

So, to present the title sponsor and technical partners of the team.

The third season of the team already is started with the support of its title general sponsor - GAZPROM!

Russian multinational corporation engaged in oil and gas production,

which has the longest gas pipeline system in the world.

The global industry leader, Gazprom employs more than 400 000 people.

Cycling is one of the most technically advanced, modern sports,

every detail of the bike and sports equipment is the result of work of thousands of people

who have a deep knowledge and golden hands.

We present you technical partners of the team.

A world leader in the manufacture of wheels and equipment for racing bikes.

Lightweight but very robust components are almost entirely made of carbon fiber.

All of this is designed and manufactured in Italy under the brand CAMPAGNOLO.

Well, tell us where will you go on a bike that does not have convenient and reliable wheel?

DEDA ELEMENTI provides great bike components.

Its DEDA handlebars determine the trajectory of the race of the riders "Gazprom - RusVelo".

If talking about comfort, when you're in the saddle of a racing bike, that might be wrong,

but just imagine how many hours of grueling workouts and hard races,

but just imagine how many hours of grueling workouts and hard races,

the riders spend in the saddle of his bike.

But the convenience and ergonomics of today are quite achievable.

SELLE ITALIA knows how to create a comfortable seat!

Every detail of the bike is important, but the contact point of the bike and highway is the most crucial part.

TUFO bike tubes perfectly hold any road, at any speed, in any weather, anywhere in the world.

What could be more important than the safety of a sportsman?

Modern cycling is high-speed and often a big risk,

so our guys are using the best helmets - CASCO.

The pedals are the fulcrum and the point of application of force.

The LOOK pedals know best how to turn in speed the force of the sportsman without any loss,

because they invented the contact system, which is used for a few decades by the vast majority of riders.

We know that water is the basis of life.

Chief assistant of our guys during the hot races is ELITE tanks.

Hydration is important, if you forgot to drink, then forget about success!

Not less important is to warm up before the start, and ELITE interactive machines also help our guys!

Power of cyclists is the most important, the main indicator, which brought the training process to a new level.

Mainly power meters by SRM, a company that was a pioneer in this field,

give the riders Gazprom - RusVelo the ability to accurately and productively perform a training work and to distribute forces correctly at the race route.

Bikes are ready for battle, it's time to move on to sports gear.

We all know that a man is greeted by shoes, and the shoes of the rider are cycling shoes.

Lightweight shoes, with a carbon sole, present the top technologies from DMT.

We will not hide that glasses are not only a necessity but also a stylish accessory,

that is why the choice of this item of equipment is performed with trepidation by a representative of our aesthetic sport.

Ultra-lightweight sunglasses, handmade in Italy,

the new partner of Gazprom - RusVelo ALBA OPTICS.

In the design of new uniforms we remain faithful to the colors of our title sponsor – the GAZPROM company.

Racing uniform and leisure wear for sportsmen are produced by a company,

designs and experience of which has been recognized and awarded with a number of international awards in innovation!

Meet - X-Bionic!

Cycling, as has been said – it's not just technology,

but culture and aesthetics.

In 2018, Gazprom - RusVelo will continue to ride the legendary Colnago bikes that just need no introduction,

everybody knows them in the world of cycling.

Meet our team's bike - COLNAGO CONCEPT!

Colnago bicycles are the technology, elegance and a long glorious history.

This brand was one of the originators of several technological revolutions in the world of bike construction.

Bikes COLNAGO are produced under the personal direction of Ernesto Colnago since 1954!

But now I wish you applauded a bit more, as today Ernesto himself,

Ernesto Colnago is with us in this hall.

Ernesto said that he was not very happy with this year and it's straight and right words that we are ready to listen,

but the team had the courage to shake things up, to invite professionals that will help this year to win,

maybe more than we even want.

And now - the key point of our evening.

Meet the professional team Gazprom - RusVelo 2018! Well, let's go!

Rider who will be presented first, will not appear on the scene,

and there's a good reason he's started this season and is now on a professional track race Six Day Berlin.

You can see this footage of the live broadcast

Well, we support the sportsman, who already owns several professional victories.

Evgeny Shalunov

He has a good individual move and a powerful lingering finish, he is a perfect companion in any situation.

Contact fight is not a problem!

Teammates know and appreciate his most important quality – he's a real team fighter — Igor Boev

More than ten professional seasons are already behind, and that means he's one of the most experienced sportsmen in our team.

He creates and accelerates our sprint train to the exorbitant rates. Chief assistant of main sprinters of the team — Nikolay Trusov

So if we're speaking about experience,

then it's hard to find a rider in the peloton who is able to flawlessly support the team leaders in absolutely any weather and terrain of the route.

You always feel confident near him.

His twelfth season in the professional team begins — Dmitry Kozonchuk

Career of the sportsman began on the track that did not prevent him from becoming a great climber.

He has an experience in several Grand tours,

where he became a prize-winner of stages not once.

This year the mood is only for victory. Ivan Rovny

This rider is not afraid to be in the midst of a sprint fight, where there is little to be able to powerfully accelerate,

you must have character, courage and of course boldness there.

He already has 2 wins in the pros and a lot of podiums, it's time to complete a collection! Roman Maikin

Roma, in this regard, we are waiting for the breakthrough.

How passed that what anticipates this period, is probably the most important period, the off-season one.

How are you feeling, how was the work you did, how it all feels?

Good evening to all!

The work was quite large, covered the many miles in different weather conditions,

cold, sunny, mountains, slopes.

We all in a great mood, motivated,

with good expectations for the upcoming season and ready to fight for victories!

We wish you and the squad to one hundred percent meet all expectations and ideas.

One of the tallest riders in the peloton, while not only an individual progress is in his possession,

he confidently goes uphill. In addition to a phenomenal physique, he has great leadership qualities.

Silver medalist of the Russian national championship – Artem Nych

Talented climbers as talented sprinters in any team's weight in gold.

This sportsman already has experience in Grand tours,

last season he reiterated how much he could ride on the difficult mountain terrains,

entering the top ten of the overall standings at the Tour of Austria — Alexey Rybalkin

This guy loves extreme weather conditions and the road laid large paving stones

where others fold, it reveals himself, the harder it is, the better.

He is young and very talented. The years of performances in the youth category left behind, step into a Pro has made.

Meet – Stepan Kurianov

Another young and promising climber in our updated team.

He knows Italian roads and feels the nature of the local races.

Dried, as necessary to representatives of this specialization, he feels great in the big mountains. Evgeny Kobernyak

Last season he was a revelation in the youth category,

entering the top ten of the overall standings at the legendary Giro Valee d'aosta

and received a prize in honor to Michele Scarponi in the GIRO U23.

He rides great handling and is very capable in the mountains - he has all that is needed.

Nikolay Cherkasov

As a Junior already, he was among the top ten world ranking.

He spent three seasons in one of the Italian clubs, having won several important victories in the category of "Anders".

And now there is a new challenge, it's time to rise up to the elite,

and we are confident he will prove to be a real leader — Alexander Vlasov.

Sasha, this is a step! It's still a jump to a higher level.

Some people at this moment are scared — Oh, cool pros, what happens now?

I am very excited to start my professional season in the team Gazprom – RusVelo.

I hope to adapt quickly, to acquire a taste, a racing rhythm, and I hope it will be a very successful season.

I look forward to gaining experience!

We wish you to do well and of course good luck,

because everything else is already there!

Now meet the riders who have to win, the team leaders!

The career of this racing driver had a lot of ups and downs. In our team he has won 6 professional victories.

Teammates respectfully call him "Batya" (gaffer).

Well, we say: "Come on Batya, only forward!» — Sergey Firsanov

This rider has a strong character and is able to very competently distribute his forces in stage-races.

Last season there were both prizes and an excellent performance at the WT race in Turkey

where he finished in the top five — Ildar Arslanov

In the "feet" of this 25-year-old sportsman there are 2 Grand tours and yet only one win.

One, but what a win! We all remember how he figured out on the mountain ITT confronting the strongest contenders, the world's best riders.

Large victories are still ahead, the mood is militant — Alexander Foliforov

I'll just start to list the achievements, but obviously I will not have time until he goes up to the stage.

So: the World Champion among juniors, 15 seasons in the pros, a stage winner in Vuelta of Spain,

one of the most respected rider in the peloton for what defines a "class rider" - Sergey Lagutin

This sportsman is a newcomer, but he is already well known to the public.

Though this is his first season in the pros, but he starts it with the record of 4 professional victories.

He is very versatile and has excellent finish. The winner of Trofeo Matteotti 2017 – Sergey Shilov

The explosive force and exorbitant power allows him to fight with the strongest sprinters in the world.

he is entitled to compete in a special form for the National Champion.

He is the current Russian Champion, which can be seen immediately

The man to whom the team can fully rely on the sprint stages — Alexander Porsev

Alexander, this experience on the one hand is not new for you, to be a champion and wear this special jersey.

But tell me, is there an additional responsibility, excitement?

You're, as they say, the marked rider, they all see you, you are a special opponent.

I think it gives additional motivation, strength.

Every time when you come to the race and prior to signing yourself,

you are introduced as the National Champion,

it really drives me and gives extra energy. I enjoy wearing this jersey!

Act the way to be satisfied and happy and make happy your fans, let there be luck, let there be victories!

Many thanks!

But sport results depend not only on riders but also on strategy and tactics,

on how clearly and efficiently the team works in the race.

Sports Directors are special pride of Gazprom - RusVelo.

Each of them is a recognized value in the Cycling community.

Meet the sports directors of Gazprom - RusVelo

Track season is in full swing and our Director welcomes you from Colombia, where the training camp of is taking place.

He is the only one so far in our team who knows firsthand what it's like to stand on the Olympic podium, and not once.

He successfully combined track and road career, having 6 professional seasons as a rider and now begins his sixth season as Sports Director.

Honored master of sports, medalist of the world Championships and the Olympic games — Alexey Markov

Together with his teams in the youth category he won everything possible to win.

Last season he worked with our youth group, but the coach is growing along with the sportsmen,

and the new season he will start in a professional team — Roberto Vigni

As a pro rider he competed for 16 seasons, it was a long career, there was a lot of victories, the top tens of the overall standings at the Giro.

Now he not only tells about cycling from the screen, as our colleague,

, and, we might say, a comrade in the international television team EUROSPORT,

but also shares his vast experience with riders Gazprom-RusVelo, acting as Sports Director and coach for trainings — Wladimir Belli

He belongs to a legendary generation of riders of the eighties, and was one of the strongest in this generation.

On his battle account, there is the victory at the stage of Vuelta, the victory on the prestigious classics Milan - Turin and,

finally - 12 stage-victories at Giro d'Italia!

He has something to share with our guys – Paolo Rosola

How many races he won, leading teams from a car? Tens? Hundreds?

But even this is not, perhaps, the most important thing.

The main thing is that he knows the whole Cycling world, he is respected by hundred riders, whom he raised.

He's harsh, but always fair. His purpose is only to win — Olivano Locatelli

Olivano said that I had prepared a small speech, but Ernesto was ahead of me.

However, he is very motivated for good result this season and says it's really the team that he's been looking for, a huge structure, staff and goals.

Well, we wil achieve everything together! Together with our Sports Directors and staff.

We will see the whole team again soon on stage,

and now I would like to welcome the guest of honor's ceremony and invite on the stage:

General Consul of the Russian Federation in Milan — Alexander NURIZADE

Dear friends, I find it difficult to wish something specific, special, because I know little about Cycling,

but I perfectly understand how much work the professional athletes prepare for such acts as the Giro d'Italia,

how many people work on these races, sports directors, those who prepare the food, everything!

The feeling after watching the film and listening to you is that the guys have all they need,

I really wish that they had a serious motivation, and energy.

If all conditions are there, it is always said that sportsmen can not be wished victory,

so I wish good luck that will always accompany them.

Thank you, it was the General Consul of the Russian Federation in Milan — Alexander Nurizade

And now dear friends, we invite all riders and Sports Directors, so you could see the whole team together,

this entire complex motivated friendly squad, a team of Gazprom-RusVelo. Dear friends, welcome!

We promised you that today Renat will not only be acting in cultural and educational commentary and activities,

but will also appear one hundred percent in his primary role, the role of a General Manager of the team.

Today we introduced Gazprom – RusVelo 2018.

And I'm really glad to see here so many friends, there are people who love Cycling with all their heart.

I know these guys will have a great future.

Everything is in their hands, the main thing is that they wanted to do something bigger than they can,

dreamed of a big success, and we will help them! Thank You!

Well, our gala evening is far from over, and now it's time to get acquainted with classical Italian food,

prepared by the chef of the team Michele.

Now we can already say for sure - the season 2018 - let's go!

For more infomation >> Gazprom — RusVelo Team Presentation 2018 - Duration: 28:18.

-------------------------------------------

Monday, February 12th: Hot Chocolate - Duration: 6:40.

For more infomation >> Monday, February 12th: Hot Chocolate - Duration: 6:40.

-------------------------------------------

History Of Valentine's Day | Reality Of Valentine | Why This Day Very Famous In Our Country - Duration: 12:23.

history of valentine

reality of valetine

valentine's day for muslims

For more infomation >> History Of Valentine's Day | Reality Of Valentine | Why This Day Very Famous In Our Country - Duration: 12:23.

-------------------------------------------

VideoCast #1: Ungodly Soul Ties Invite Demonic Torment - Duration: 30:21.

This is Deliverance Ministry.FM videocast one

Hello everyone welcome to the very first episode of Deliverance Ministry.FM where

we give you proven insights above the demonic realm and deliverance ministry

so you can wage spiritual warfare more effectively

it's dr. Don ibbitson and I'm here with my co-host dr. Phyllis Tarbox and today

we want to take a look at ungodly soul ties and why they are open doors for

demonic torment this is our very first session I just want to start with that

we've been looking forward to this for some time we've been I was looking at

the numbers Phyllis between you and I we've been in deliverance ministry and

counseling for over 25 years and I'm gonna get into all the specifics it's a

long time we've helped a minute ministry to a lot of people and that's what we

want to share in these podcast series just some of our insights things we've

learned and then about deliverance ministry and we just hope that the folks

are going to enjoy it and and in this you know this session or as I mentioned

we're gonna focus on ungodly bodies or soul ties with people and why and how

that's an open door for demonic torment I'm excited about this session because I

see it as a very common problem for people and I know we're gonna have some

great information to share with them that's right now I'd like to encourage

you before we start just to stay tuned until the very end because I want to

tell you about a great giveaway opportunity that we have for you boy now

before we get yes it's good it's good it's worth waiting for yeah now once

again I think we need to lay some groundwork before we get in to the

discussion about soul ties and open doors for demonic torment so it's

probably a good place to start is what we mean by an open door for demonic

torment how do we explain that to people what's illegal right Don I mean it's

somewhere the enemy uses as an open gateway or an entryway to bring someone

under the bondage of torment you know the enemy knows the Bible he knows how

to read it and he knows how to exact it against the saints and when we break

some of those laws by sinning then he has that legal right to come in and

exact torment over people so and we get this from people they have the mindset

that spirits can just jump on a person maybe they've seen too many Hollywood

movies and so what you're saying is they do need an open door spirits just can't

jump on no they can't catch oh no you can't

catch them praise God for that well and that's a good thing and we're

you know and some of the other series that we're gonna do we're gonna talk

about some of the other open doors some of the biggest open doors that people

have or our generational curses that's the biggest one really I think that's

one of the biggest what are some of the others

now cults in certainly you know people get involved in the divination and that

sort of thing opens up a big door abuse sexual sin certainly trauma that's

happened to a person's life and you know work curses those are gigantic because

they they follow people around they believe those curses they come into

agreement with them and the next thing you know those things are really

happening over their lives well there are a bunch of them and that's Moses a

witness in this podcast we're going to talk about one of them and some of the

others right talk to learn some of the other open doors but I think it's

important to emphasize that you can't catch a demon from someone they just

cannot jump on right and I think this is an important thing just to touch on as

well because a lot of Christians not necessarily agree with the Ministry of

deliverance they don't think it's necessary we don't want to go into this

too much time today because we don't have the time but people get asked and

you get asked Phyllis when you a person gets saved gets born-again come to Jesus

don't demons have to leave them when they get saved now I think that's a big

misconception that the the body of Christ has that all of the sudden

they're saved sanctified and then they're immediately set free and you

know deliver it you know when you when you're saved sometimes there is an

element of that you know we've seen people that have been delivered from

Allah at the altar I've seen a plain house but it's not like we're all of a

sudden and perfect and made whole I mean I think the word makes it pretty clear

it's you know we move with him from glory to glory from place to place and

we're not going to be perfect until we see him works in process I don't think

there's anything hidden about just all just automatically being set free well

exactly and you know I just say the big indicator is you don't see it a lot of

times people do still struggle on for years that have been issues you know

they're born again and saved them so we just want to be clear obviously we

believe in deliverance ministry we do it and when the Christians can be oppressed

by demonic spirits not possessed and as I say we'll get into that in more detail

on some other podcast I think it's important to emphasize

too though that we verse we're so committed to the notion of deliverance

for Christians that we only pray deliverance for believers that's right

yeah I would not we would not pray deliverance for someone who was

possessed because that would be more like exorcism and that's not our that's

not our field of influence yeah we pray for the believers absolutely exactly

because the idea is if you're filled with the Holy Spirit you belong to

Christ your God possessed you got the Holy Spirit in you then you then you can

stay free and do some things to stay free afterwards and and and our keynote

scriptures if you look on our website or and we certainly talk about it all the

time is mark 16:17 that's one of the signs jesus said to follow believers is

to drive out demons that's a tiny thing yeah right these signs will follow those

that believe in my name exactly exactly if there's we're preach

and heal and all the other things lay hands on the sick but deliverance

ministry is part of the ministry so as I say we will expand on that more in some

other podcast but today we want to focus and really key in on the notion of how

and why ungodly soul ties or open doors for demonic torment so fellas probably

the most fundamental question that people might have is what exactly is a

soul tie what's a bonding it's an ungodly ache it's a bonding it's a it's

a be a godly bonding through love right or it can be an ungodly bonding through

you know ungodly influence control or sexual sin so there's two hearts so how

many types of soul ties are there actual sin only there's two there's a godly

soul tie based on love and an ungodly soul tie they can be based on sexual sin

or control whatever what the scripture have to say what are other examples that

these bondings let's start with the goal the godly ones based on loved and that's

that's the definition we use well a good godly bonding would be I think Jonathan

and David I mean even in the word it says their hearts were knitted together

in love and so there there's a picture of a good bonding right right right and

I think that's an important point to make is when we talk about the soul you

know it word that we're a three-part being right by soul one spirit right we

get saved we get born again we get a new spirit man we don't get a new body

but nice nice many people line up so yes our new body doesn't know some people do

get healing itself in we don't get a new soul that's how and why many people

don't instantly for the most part get transformed they don't get delivered

necessarily anger addictions depression pornography whatever right that doesn't

automatically necessary happen because we don't get a new soul but we do get is

a new spirit right and our soul man is where our mind remember your emotions

are right we don't get a new childhood we don't get a new makeover there's no

extreme breakthrough I'm sorry we still have those soulless tissues right

exactly man so the bondings so just to clarify that the soul the part of us is

not born again where our mind memory or emotions are that that godly soul ties

organi mornings were based upon love right now you mentioned you mentioned a

good man Jonathan David is there any other that pop out off the top of your

head about godly soul ties in the Bible well you hit that one Jacob and Benjamin

Wow Jacob well that's one yeah I that's one that pops to mind I'm thinking about

Jacob and Benjamin it says you know he loved all his sons but Benjamin was

clearly one of his he says his life was closely bound up and so once again the

bond line godly soul ties are good and well examples that we see in people

because they apply today one of them what kind of a highest I think order of

godly soul tie he is between a husband and wife yeah talks about in Scripture

that men no longer two but one flesh what are some other ones examples

parents with children I mean I've got children I've got good godly bondings

with my daughter's I mean I love my daughters they love me that's all based

on good good I have great friends and I've had since I was very young and

those are all based on good love and so our hearts are knitted together and

purpose and soul and I think those are good godly bondings and and we don't

want to mess with those we encourage those we love the Bible talks about that

and that's of godly the soul ties are godly bodies and so that's one type and

and that's and that's an important part of our walk with the Lord and so we

mentioned there's two types we touched on godly soul ties being one the second

type of salt is what we would call an ungodly soul

tie so how do we explain and I know people do this differently but I want to

share with you in general in our in our Center here how we explain ungodly soul

ties what what are they and if they listen and and maybe just as importantly

how do they get established well I think ungodly soul ties can certainly start

with control manipulation dominance anything that would influence someone to

feel something that wasn't godly so say you know you can have a good godly

relationship with a husband and wife but you can have an ungodly soul tie in that

relationship with that husband and wife as well you have a godly soul time with

the same person yeah because you could have a parson that's based on love and

then you can have this other portion that's based on control dominance could

make you feel insecure inadequate any any soul tie that would make you feel

ashamed or guilty afraid angry I mean those are people that those are things

that would cause an ungodly portion to that soul time well how does that work I

mean is there a scripture to support the idea that that these ungodly from the

soul ties based upon ungodly control to can't can be it can be problems for our

soul well my favorite one I think is proverbs 22 and it goes through verses

24 and 25 but it says do not make friends with a hot-tempered person do

not associate with one easily angered or you'll learn their ways and get yourself

and snared and in the King James Version it says your soul will be ensnared so I

think that's pretty clear and snared yeah that's more than just just you know

and snare tends like you're trapped like you're in a bondage right that's what it

means you a snare the enemy exactly so ungodly control somebody whose uses

guilt or fear manipulation to do things and that can be an ungodly soul tie have

you have you got so that's an open door that that would be what about you know

any story or any encounters that you can relate where you have seen that kind of

ungodly control be an open door for demonic torment yeah I think children

that are bullied on you know that's a that's a primary lots of studies going

on today about children that are bullied how they can

at some point snap and become the bullier and we had a little boy that

came in who is suffering from a spirit of murder and violence and you knows

discerned as one of the ungodly soul ties that we broke the mother broke was

a little boy that bullied him on the playground while we knew this little boy

suffered with a spirit of murder and violence you know that me was he was

actually threatening to kill his two-year-old brother and his grandfather

with a knife Wow that's not normal behavior from them no because one minute

he was a little prayer we're in the next minute it would just switch into this

angry bullying murderous kind of a spirit so when we pray for him and we

called out that spirit of murder and violence it was interesting he started

choking immediately now that was not anything I explained to him prior you

know I don't want to scare the little guy we just kept it pretty simple but he

starts choking when we prayed for him and then after we you know finished the

deliverance and we called out that spirit of murder violence I asked the

mom if she knew where it came from and the first thing she said to me was you

broke that soul tie and I said who was it and she said he was choked on the

playground by that little bully Wow and so it went the way came with choking of

course long story short is he's free as a bird now from that murderous spirit

but it had that soul ty had to be broken in order for that thing to go he had

actually had choke marks on his neck when he came home from school that day

so she knew and and you know because of this scripture we both agreed that it

probably came in with that because over time what that little boy did was out of

fear he started to act like that older bully he started to pick up his

ways and his soul got incident like that scripture talks about exactly like that

Scripture yeah yeah okay so that was that was the

open door he started to behave he was under lately ungodly control obviously

was afraid of this he was afraid of him yeah and so somehow that was an open

door for that same kind of spirit right and anger tip to enter into him and he

ended up as you say it making things difficult for his for his little brother

in this man he got set free yeah that's a wonderful story for kids well what

about if you seen it in the similar to deal with adults

yeah I actually have godly control has been interesting one is I think with the

spirit of addiction I had this one young man he came through I came through one

of our seminars right and he had a pot smoking addiction and he wasn't unable

to get free from its even with it even with our deliverance seminary

didn't didn't get free so he came back right so he came back into the office

and he said I'm still smoking pot I can't seem to get free so yeah the first

question I asked him was when you broke soul ties did you remember to break the

soul ties with the person who gave you drugs your dealers your pot smoking

friends did you break all those those party friends and he looked at me anyone

gosh no I forgot so I kind of left him alone in the office for a little while

right and he I gave him his list he went through it he broke the soul ties again

and then I came back in was a short session I came back in and found up that

strong men of bondage called out the spirit of addiction to pot and that

thing left and you know I have gotten notes from him he's made it through all

of his birthday celebrations he did everything he has never had never had

the desire to smoke again so he got free and it was all locked up with those soul

ties that he never broke that yeah that's amazing we've seen I've seen that

as well a similar type of deal within seen within other drugs in addicts but

also with pot were a fella he got free from a spirit of addiction for a short

season but he would not stay away from the guy who good friend of his who was a

fellow pot smoker right and so there was that ungodly control that this guy had

over him and he never did get free really until he until he broke down

ungodly soul tie and I stayed away from that guy so right that's an issue

certainly people dealing addictions we've seen it as well I think in the

realm of pornography yeah people bound up and perversions I'm really any kind

but certainly pornography who got you into it who with who did you do it with

right those kind of people because the souls are linked together and and I

think you know the idea the way to visualize it is that the way that the

demonic spirits that are tormenting a person our resident typically in a

person so grant so if the souls are linked or tied together in an ungodly

way then you can people use the word transference of spirits I mean we I

personally don't like that term i but i but i get the concept it's basically

when we have Gavi bonding with somebody we can get

spirits person spirits and or and/or and/or other spirits as well you know

analogy is like a to to tanks with a pipe between them you know you open the

valve and whatever's in one can flow into the other alleys and so that's

where the concept is important these ungodly bindings with people so there's

one instance where the where there is because of ungodly control right with

another person but there's another type of ungodly soul tie that people can have

and that's in the realm of sexual sin right right and I think that's found in

first Corinthians 6:16 and to kind of walk around that a little bit it says

it's Paul speaking and he says you know don't you know you're the temple of the

Holy Spirit you do not want to sin against your flesh and let defilement

into that temple and he says don't sleep with a prostitute or harlot because

there's a bonding of the flesh under the act of sexual intercourse that you come

together as one and outside of a covenant a marriage that that get that

coming together and that bonding is ungodly right it is yes so it's just

like in the natural if you could like you had mentioned that with the

transference of the spirits if you could catch an STD through sexual sin kind of

in the natural that's the same sort of picture with an ungodly soul tie with

sexual sin yeah and the supernatural those spirits can go back and forth and

so if you slept with someone who had like manic depression or anger I mean

there's a good chance that you may pick those demons up right and you've seen

that happen yeah you hadn't have a client one time who who had that issue

in his life I had a client that slept with a prostitute

yeah and that that really opened him up to a lot of fear I mean he was cornered

when he came in this is a powerful man so it was almost like the complete

walking out of that scripture that I got to see that but yes he did and so but

lots of times people will have ungodly soul ties I mean you know even in the

secular world they call it soul mates right now yes my soul mate yeah I hear a

lot of women say that all the time like I I he's my soul mate and I just can't

get free from him I still feel like I'm addicted to him I can't stop thinking

about him you know and that's that soul tie because of that sin that sexual sin

that has to be broken so absolutely all right well and I think

just just to summarize this to be clear about what we mean when we talk about

the sexual sin because of ungodly soul ties that that the Paul talks about the

two becoming one flesh by scripture you mentioned first right in 616 and flesh

is certainly involves the soulless realm and we believe it you know it also

incorporates the flesh as you mentioned a sexual act the bodies are joined but

the souls are joined in flesh and so that's one way people can pick up the

disappearance from another person and and we understand God forgives us of our

sin but those ungodly bondings can still be there in spirits because of that

sexual sin could still be active in tormenting a person right now they don't

even I like the point that you just made about flesh in the Bible cuz in 1st

Corinthians 6:16 he's talking about the body but in Romans 6 7 and 8 Paul is

always talking about I'm fighting my flesh to keep doing the things I don't

want to do anyway and enough that reference he's talking about flesh as

his soul so the Bible does say Flash's body flesh is soul and when they're

united as one there can be that going back and forth so it makes it real clear

well that and that's what we want to do we're trying to you know is make these

concepts clear as we can and in this podcast here and and basically what we

want people understand you to understand is that the open doors for demonic

torment through ungodly soul ties primarily come out in two major ways one

is through ungodly or sorry want people who have ungodly control over you and

the other one is through sexual sin and right and and so that's that's probably

what we want to leave you with there on that now the obvious question is okay I

have these ungodly soul ties and and you know of course preparing people for

deliverance ministry we we prepare people for this in terms of breaking

these but in general what's the process that we use fellows to to really break

ungodly soul ties with somebody well Don that's the good part

it's really simple I mean all we have to do is get them to acknowledge those

ungodly soul ties and then break them and sever them by speaking it loud out

loud saying I break and sever every ungodly soul tie with and then they

speak that person's name out loud what's that simply just yesterday oh hey

so what does that do when you did when we do that would it's ever something in

the spirit realm with that person you know it cuts that disconnect it's like

taking you off the table for food for the demonic realm so you know III think

that it is simple you know and God said you know even accepting Jesus Christ was

that simple was you had to just speak it out with your whole heart and I think

that's the part you want to be free and you declare that broken okay so we

declare that we sever this relationship now it doesn't matter if the person is

dead now we're alive or not or not or not part of the life anymore does that

matter no I think if these are bondings from the past and they've still got

torment attached to them then you're gonna have to sever them and break them

doesn't matter if the person's dead I mean that soul tie was established then

it's in the spirit so you have to remember that so we want to cancel the

assignment of the demons cuz they don't go anywhere once it's established okay

so when you break those we've taken away that spirits legal right to be there

that's right because of any ungodly bonding with that person with rangoli

controller sexual okay so okay so that's done a person we you know if it's a

person's alive there's a determination they want to keep them broken yeah we

established those so that leads to the next question if so you've got somebody

in your life that you break them ungodly soul tie with maybe it's your spouse

maybe it's a child maybe it's a friend or maybe it's somebody how what's what

do we tell people when you tell people about okay we've broken this ungodly

soul tie how do you keep from reestablishing and it's reestablishing

rather an ungodly soul tie with that person well I know you're the boundary

you're the great teacher on boundary song I love those proper boundaries that

person you don't want to happen you don't want to allow your mother to ovary

mesh into your life you don't want to allow ungodly control so you have to

learn how to walk in love and how to establish those those those boundaries

where you're gonna you know you're not just being walked on and dominated by

this stuff anymore and then you know you're in God and only spirit is so

faithful with that he's gonna walk you out and how to establish that in love

because you don't want to do it any more it might involve staying away from

certain people some people it's gonna you're gonna

certainly if they were toxic friends or people that brought in bad influence

you're gonna want to stay away from them and then you know that always makes me

think of social media which I think that's a big open door for a lot of

people you know if you've had on godly contact with some ex-boyfriends somebody

who has talked badly about - that's a girlfriend you know I think Facebook

leaves this kind of like voyeuristic thing going on or this observer thing

where you can really watch and kind of lurk around people you know you want a

break you want to get them out of your Facebook page you want to unfriend I'm

sorry you know but this is for your health you want to get them out of your

cell phone you want to get them out of your email contact you don't want to be

tempted to see what they're doing or if they're gonna respond to any it's like I

always acknowledge it like this it's like if somebody wants to quit smoking

they don't leave an ashtray with a lit cigarette on their desk right exactly

well you mentioned social media I mean it's well-established whatever good it

is done it's a lot of people find old boyfriends girlfriends from your past

and those bondings in the past and the demonic Kingdom works through that blood

and a lot of marriages go sideways and downhill because of that so yeah but it

is the boundary thing yeah and you mentioned their whole notion of

boundaries I mean we in our counseling center here we do a lot of help people

establish boundaries and keep them going forward and always like to reference a

book it's well known by Cloudant Townsend yes called boundaries simple

enough never heard of it it's worth picking it up because it will walk you

through the process and the teachings on boundaries and how to establish if I

maintain a morning when to say yes it says and how to take now to say no and

that's I think that's the bottom line we want you people to understand is that

you break him and Gavi soul tie with somebody Gus you've got to keep that and

got the soil type broken and not let that ungodly soul tie

get re-established because you can reopen the door oh yeah for ya ex

torment in a person's life and have you seen that happen where somebody has

broken on God he's okay and then re-established it again with somebody

and then an open door well yes I think when you see women in ministry there are

women that come in for ministry here in the office

you know if there's been an adulterous affair or something like that

a lot of times there's a bit of waffling before that sole tie is completely

broken and you know that's why we're tending it we're careful to wait until

it's the right time before we pray deliverance so that - because they can

you can break an ungodly soul tie every night I mean if you've got an ungodly

soul tie that reestablishes through whether it's anger or guilt or shame you

know you have the ability to break that every night it's not once and oh no it's

connected again and sunk I mean we have the spiritual authority to break it if

we need to break it more than once right exactly and hopefully if you're doing

that then making a new commitment God's mercy right every day to keep right and

you'll get that yeah you get that traction Yeah right hopefully and walk

that out but Natalie okay well I you hit on something because I think as you know

as we as we were wind down and conclude this session on our godly soul ties I

want to share we eats like this year what we consider to really be what I

would call a key takeaway there's just one thing you're gonna remember or two

things to remember from these from this teaching what would it be and I'll start

I I'd this whole concept of ungodly soul ties is so important I believe that if

some if I perceive that somebody has an ungodly soul tie that they're not

willing to break or keep broken right I I many times will tell them and go to

them and say look at I you're not ready for deliverance I'm not willing to pray

deliverance for you because I don't really have really comfortable that you

will be able to stay free because there's not a commitment there to keep

that ungodly soul tie broken and I'm and that's a concern and sometimes you can

be in that marriage situation sometimes it can be a couple and they may be

having an ungodly soul type with maybe one of these spouses parents controlling

mother or father in-law so controlling that child look at taking that person

through deliverance can be damaging yeah that's so that's important it is

important it's extremely important from a deliverance ministry standpoint to a

person be committed to breaking those ungodly soul ties and and be committed

to keeping them broken so that's that's something I really would like people to

hear and and take away from this what about you fellows or you know one or two

things that you really would like to emphasize it on because I think with

women you know I think that that they have this notion that would then

ungodly soul tie it's a forever thing because of the sexual sin or anything

from their youth and I think that's a great thing that they need to be able to

take away you can be free from lugging you know that spiritual backpack around

with you for the rest of your life I'm God has a way to break these soul ties

and so that people can be free so they're not you know considered damaged

goods I mean too many women come in condemned and feeling broken by these

soul ties but the good news is in the spiritual realm there is a way to undo

what you have done and to be renewed by the blood of Jesus Christ all right now

that's encouraging that's that is encouraging God's grace and mercy there

for sure yes look at we hope you've enjoyed this podcast and we would very

much love to hear from you if you'd like to ask us a question that we can respond

to on on future podcasts please visit our website at a and B counseling comm

slash deliverance ministry FM to see how to do that and we'll have this links of

whatnot in the in the show notes also I want to tell you about a great giveaway

up talked about it up front I promise to talk about it we have something for you

we will send you a link to our downloadable deliverance ministry plain

and simple manual this manual is gives you an excellent overview of our whole

deliverance ministry process that I use and it's the same approach that was

featured on Lisa Ling's fighting Satan TV show well I'll say quite honestly

Phyllis and we're quite proud of it where we use it we found it to be a very

proven and effective process to we've used successfully for many years I

mentioned something you put them all together it's like 25 plus years and

literally helped thousands of people to get free from demonic torment you'll

enjoy this manual and we do have a favor to ask so that you can receive it we

would like you to please leave a review for us on iTunes on iTunes okay we're

gonna have a link in the show notes that will take you to iTunes so you can leave

a review now they don't make it real easy for you to do that so I just want

to walk you very briefly through the process click the link in the show notes

to go to iTunes once you get into iTunes search for deliverance ministry FM

that's all one word that's our that's our station if you like when you get

there you'll see our ratings and reviews tab at the top click that

under customer reviews you will see a white box that says write a review

please click on that and leave us a review then go to and be counseling comm

slash deliverance ministry FM webpage that we have on our site and we're gonna

have a forum there for you to complete just tell us the name that you use to

fill out the review and your email address and we will get you the manual

download now this offer is not gonna last forever so if you're listening to

this you know podcasts some period of time in the future from now it may not

be there so please jump on this wall at last and look at we really do want your

honest opinion yeah yeah yes we want we want to do these better we want them to

be effective questions for us as well you can leave those topics you'd like to

hear about let's discuss we do want to hear from you and please as I say very

much how to improve it for you we very much appreciate the time and effort that

it will take to do that just a good giveaway to dominant it is it's it we

hope you know it's a good mail is some we're very proud of and we think you

hope you enjoy it and that's our thank you it's time to do that

we hope you enjoyed this podcast for more information on our products and

services visit us on the web at a and b counseling com

For more infomation >> VideoCast #1: Ungodly Soul Ties Invite Demonic Torment - Duration: 30:21.

-------------------------------------------

Paris Jazz & Paris Jazz Sessions: 2 HOURS of Paris Jazz Cafe Music - Duration: 2:10:05.

Title: Paris Jazz & Paris Jazz Sessions: 2 HOURS of Paris Jazz Cafe Music

For more infomation >> Paris Jazz & Paris Jazz Sessions: 2 HOURS of Paris Jazz Cafe Music - Duration: 2:10:05.

-------------------------------------------

Tiberium Crisis Red Alert 2 - GDI Mission 3, Dark Night - Duration: 34:42.

Tiberium Crisis modification for Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge

Mission 3 - Dark Night of the GDI Campaign.

Music - Tiberium Crisis Soundtrack (From Tiberium Wars, Kane's Wrath and C&C 4)

Mission Location - Outback, Australia

This mission is the changed one from the Kane's Wrath where we played as Legion to capture brother Marcion.

Our goal is to interrupt the battle between the Black Hand and the rest of Nod resulting in their destruction.

Additional objective is capturing the Brother Marcion and interruption of his escape (like in the Kane's Wrath).

The map's layout is very similar, but it seems that the map has been expanded to the west for player's arrival.

Dark Night begins with the player's arrival in the midwest section of the map with Juggernaut and two Snipers.

Send each Sniper to the Nod's Tunnel entrances and deploy the beacons to make a firing mark for your Juggernaut.

It works pretty similar to the Zephyrbot from Mental Omega, once beacon is placed simply select Juggernaut and force fire at it.

When all of the unshielded entrances are destroyed, there will a reinforcement with the MCV to the west of Marcion's base.

The reinforcements are quite small to be honest and the AIs behaviour might be random, use the Shatterers carefully.

Destroy both Obelisks of Light and look at the incoming Nod forces that will try to counterattack against your MCV.

Do not engage so closely to the main base, establish a base and focus on the upgrades first (upgrades work for new units only).

Once you are done with the main objective, Marcion will try to escape with an escort from the shield tunnel - you know what to do.

If you really appreciate my content and videos, please leave a LIKE and SUBSCRIBE (remember about BELL).

For more infomation >> Tiberium Crisis Red Alert 2 - GDI Mission 3, Dark Night - Duration: 34:42.

-------------------------------------------

How to Draw a Hug - DYS Valentine's Day Card - Duration: 4:02.

Hello my friends and welcome to another Tuesday of tutorial!

I am Leonardo Pereznieto and today we will make a card

for Valentine´s Day.

We begin by folding the paper in half.

And we will draw on this side, right here.

We will sketch a couple hugging.

We can begin by marking the hair lines, by the face

of the girl.

She will be seen from the front and he, from the back.

Let´s make the border of the head like this, and the hair coming down.

She will have long hair.

Very simple, and easy.

Then the other side.

Here the eyebrows…

her right one and left one.

Just with a curving line

like so…

Then we do the boarder of the eyelid… a little bit

thick, to indicate the lashes.

And the other one.

I want a little bit more space between them

like so, because remember that more or less, it should fit

one eye in between the eyes.

We indicated the lower part of the nose, and now the lips.

I want her to be slightly smiling.

Now let´s do the hand and the arm.

Let´s also indicate the side of the face, here, and then the head of the man.

With the ear, we can start sketching some of the hair

and I do her arm a little bit longer.

It was too short!

The fingers…

Now I want them further up.

Like so…

As you see, first I do the flat planes of the hand, and then we can

add the detail with the fingers.

Then we can erase the guidelines.

I´m using a kneaded eraser

and a Tutto3 mechanical pencil.

The list of materials is in the description below the video.

Let´s clean up the face, add the cheek on the other side

and then I start shading slightly the eyes and the nose.

We can begin shading the hair.

We should do this making the strokes in the direction of the flow

of the hair.

I add some shading to her cheeks too

and then his hair.

We do this with short strokes of course.

This will be on the darkish side

so we push the pencil a little bit more.

Ok! very good!

¡Excelente!

Now we fold the page, and I will mark a line to cut it

because I don´t want the paper to be too big…

in comparison to the drawing.

So we chop it here, and the line is so that we go straight.

And now we have a card.

Now let´s draw some guidelines so that we can write, also straight.

One and two… here you can write your Valentine´s message.

Mine will be…

¨I love your hugs¨

In spanish, of course…

¨Amo tus abrazos¨

Wait for the ink to dry and then erase the lines.

And that´s it!

We have a beautiful and personalized card.

If you enjoyed it please give it a LIKE! share it to your friends,

have a wonderful Valentine´s day!

And I will see you, on Tuesday ;)

Subtitled by Grethel Trejo

For more infomation >> How to Draw a Hug - DYS Valentine's Day Card - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel Transylvania: The Series - Phlegmball (CZ) - Duration: 0:47.

Hurrah!

Cool.

Marvis, go on.

♪ Phlegmball, so the game is named.

♪ Yetti blows Phlegm, we'll play with him. ♪

♪ Throw him! ♪

♪ Just take a ride. ♪

♪ It is a slimy and waterproof, at sight a dog. ♪

♪ You scare him. ♪

♪ Try to scare that bullfinch. ♪

♪ Lift him up, put him where he should be. ♪

♪ Monsters so get ready to wipe-out! ♪

Yooooo!

Well, I'll just say it.

Phlegmball's weird.

Vampires are really crazy, huh?

Yeah!

For more infomation >> Hotel Transylvania: The Series - Phlegmball (CZ) - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Try Not To Laugh Watching Funny AFV Videos Compilation 2018 | Best Funny Videos 2018 - Duration: 10:04.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> Try Not To Laugh Watching Funny AFV Videos Compilation 2018 | Best Funny Videos 2018 - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

BINANCE биржа, BINANCE обзор биржи, инструкция БИНАНС криптобиржа, как пользоваться крипто биржей! - Duration: 28:46.

For more infomation >> BINANCE биржа, BINANCE обзор биржи, инструкция БИНАНС криптобиржа, как пользоваться крипто биржей! - Duration: 28:46.

-------------------------------------------

What REALLY Turns People On (Explained by SCIENCE) - Duration: 13:22.

The struggle to attract the opposite sex is something that humanity has struggled with

since the beginning.

Finding others to carry on your genes, and continue humanity, is the core instinctual

purpose of most human beings to this day.

Countless tomes and other guides have been written on how to attract the opposite sex,

but much, or most of it, is based in theory or feeling.

However, scientists have also spent a lot of time over the years studying attraction,

and how it affects us on a cognitive level.

These studies have led them to understand many ways that you can use scientifically

proven methods to make yourself more attractive to the opposite sex.

10.

Own A Dog Or A Cat — Taking Dogs For Walks Especially Helps

Some people may be surprised, as it seems like more of a woman's thing to be nurturing

(due to the whole "motherhood" thing), but owning a pet actually can make a big difference

in attraction.

Now, men tend to be much less interested in the pet owning and caring habits of the person

they are attracted to, but it still makes a difference.

Women, on the other hand, place far more value on that kind of interaction, and thus owning

a pet can make a really big difference in attracting women.

Women are more likely to be attracted to men who own pets, and take good care of them.

Scientists believe this is because pet ownership and the observation of a good pet owner can

prove that the man has a nurturing and loving side that will help him care for children

and be a good provider.

Men, on the other hand, do find it more attractive in women for similar reasons, but don't

place as much importance on it as they already expect women to be naturally nurturing to

begin with.

Dogs are especially helpful for this, as you can walk a dog, but cannot really walk a cat

to show them off.

However, scientists also caution that it isn't just having a pet, but how you take care of

it, and others.

Owning a pet helps, but a woman will also pay close attention to how you treat it, and

also how you treat your friends.

For someone who is considering you as a romantic partner, how you treat your friends and pets

gives them an insight into how you would treat your children as well as how you would treat

your significant other.

9.

The Color Red Evokes Passion In People And Can Help Contribute To Attraction

Color psychology is one of the most wonky fields in the world, but one thing that most

researchers seem to agree on is that the color blue, and its various shades, make people

calmer on the whole, and that shades of red tend to have the opposite effect — they

inflame people's passions and get them excited.

As you might imagine, many people have wondered over the years if the color red could have

some effect on attraction, and many studies have been done to that effect.

And surprisingly, while most color psychology has not been able to be verified, studies

have shown again and again that people tend to be subconsciously attracted more to people

wearing the color red.

Among women, the red seemed to excite their passions, causing them to score men on a red

background as more attractive.

On the other hand, it seemed that male test subjects didn't necessarily find the women

directly more attractive, but considered women wearing red to be more sexually receptive.

For this reason, they were not only more likely to consider them objects of attraction, but

also to tip them better and be nicer to them in general.

8.

Smell Can Be A Huge Signifier, But Not Necessarily The Smell Of Your Cologne

Most people will tell you that this is really obvious — smell makes a huge difference

in attraction.

However, most people think that means doing your best to smell nice all the time, including

but not limited to taking regular showers and dousing yourself in cologne (or perfume)

and deodorant.

The industry built around selling people artificial "smell-nice" products is worth billions,

but most people don't realize that when it comes to attraction, your natural smell

can make a much bigger difference.

Studies have shown that men can be shown t-shirts from women who weren't ovulating, and others

from those who were, and can tell the difference entirely by smell alone, even a good week

later.

This means a perfume could be covering up a smell that could cause a sexual attraction

from a male.

Interestingly, women also have some strange interactions when it comes to smell and attraction.

When on the pill, women are less worried about the physical attractiveness of their partner,

and more worried about it when they go off the pill.

Women can also tend to smell men who are different from them genetically, likely an evolutionary

byproduct to support genetic diversity, but this changes when women are on the pill.

Women who are on the pill tend to not be as attracted to genetic diversity, which could

be because the pill is fooling them into thinking they are already pregnant.

7.

The Pitch Of Your Voice Can Make A Huge Difference, For Both Genders

Sound of voice can also play a major part in attraction, and most people are already

pretty aware of this.

In general, most would likely agree with the cliche that women tend to find deeper voices

more attractive, as it is a signifier of masculinity, and men would find women's voices more attractive

when higher pitched, for similar reasons.

While it is true that the pitch of someone's voice plays a role, there is a lot more going

on than meets the eye.

To begin with, it can partly depend on the region.

If you are in an area where white collar work is a lot more important, women might not necessarily

find outward masculinity quite as attractive.

Also, while men and women do often tend to find that a voice with an opposite pitch is

attractive, they will change how they speak in order to be attractive to others.

Both men and women have been shown to change the pitch of their voice to fit the opposite

genders regional preferences for voice pitch, but couples behave very differently still.

Researchers found it surprising that when someone is already in a relationship and talking

to their partner, they tend to try to modulate their voice to be closer to the pitch of their

significant other.

Men would often try to lower their pitch, and women raise their pitch, when speaking

to the person they are currently with.

6.

Blue Eyes Are Likely Considered Attractive Because They Made People Stand Out

Blue eyes are one of those things that are almost universally accepted as being attractive,

and very few people would tell you that anything but blue is the most attractive eye color

(Van Morrison being one of the exceptions).

This is also fascinating because less than 20% of the population of the world have blue

eyes, making such an attractive feature also one of the rarest.

While it has always been widely accepted that they are one of the most attractive features,

evolutionary scientists have long studied, and wondered, why we evolved blue eyes at

all.

See, all eyes are essentially really blue eyes, but most eyes have an amount of pigment

that makes them appear darker to some degree.

Evolutionary scientists have multiple theories as to why this evolution occurred, and all

of them could have some partial truth.

One of the more popular theories is that they helped people see better in certain situations,

but another popular theory has to do with attraction.

Researchers believe that during the paleolithic era, blue eyes would have helped women stand

out and better find a mate to carry on their genes.

This striking ability to stand out from the crowd may have been what caused early man,

ages ago, to find blue eyes more attractive than any other eye color possible.

5.

People With Symmetrical Faces Are Considered More Attractive In General

Now, as we have talked about in other entries, looks are not the only important thing when

it comes to attraction.

However, it certainly does play a role, and the evolutionary reasons why certain faces

are more attractive than others is actually fairly well understood.

The fact of the matter is that across all different regions of the globe, and all different

animal species, scientists have discovered that in general, symmetrical faces are considered

way more attractive than asymmetrical faces.

Scientists believe this is due to evolution giving us a sign that someone with a more

symmetrical face has better genes, and is thus a more viable mate to pass on our genes

with.

However, there is even more to it than just simple attraction.

For some reason, when the man a woman is dating has symmetrical features, she is more likely

to actually orgasm.

On top of that, women who have symmetrical breasts have been shown to be more fertile

than women who don't.

Now, some people today have moved to plastic surgery to fix symmetry issues so they can

be more attractive to the opposite sex.

Unfortunately, this also means that if they did have bad genes, their plastic surgery

may hide that fact from their partner — plastic surgery only affects you cosmetically, it

won't remove genetic flaws that you could pass on to your children.

4.

Intelligence Can Be Far Greater A Signifier Of Attraction Than Many People Realize

This is another one that may seem a little obvious at first.

After all, most people will claim that they are at least partly attracted to intelligence.

Some people don't want a partner who is too much smarter than them, but most people

also can't stand the idea of a partner who is significantly less intelligent than they

are.

However, while this is a fairly common aspect of attraction, for some people, it is far

more than just another signifier to take into account.

There is a growing movement of people who claim a label called "sapiosexual."

These people claim that what really turns them on is intelligence, and that they dislike

porn because the talking is all pointless small talk, and there isn't any intellectual

foreplay to stimulate them.

People who claim to be sapiosexual will say that they cannot feel proper attraction unless

they already understand the person as intelligent, and that talking about interesting things,

or shared knowledge, is the only thing to truly turn them on.

These people say that in their experience, even a very physically attractive person holds

little sway for them unless they can first find proof that the person is significantly

intelligent, and likes to talk about fascinating things and be knowledgeable.

3.

Preference Of Masculine Or Feminine Faces Is Based On A Lot Of Different Factors

What attracts women, or men, can vary depending on the region, the cultural preferences, and

what kinds of things are especially important in your part of the world.

In a study back in 2014, many different cultures were studied for whether they preferred masculine

or feminine faces in men.

The researchers reasoned that women who lived in cultures that were less developed, or had

higher pathogen counts, would be more attracted to stereotypically masculine faces; however,

this was not always the case.

They did find that in some cases the women were more likely to go for the masculine face,

but mostly only when they were looking for a short-term relationship.

When women were going for a long-term relationship, they seemed far less interested in the features

of the male looking masculine, or were more okay with markedly feminine characteristics.

Researchers also found that in some cases, the women still preferred masculine faces

for long-term relationships, if they truly believed they were desirable enough that the

man would be very unlikely to cheat on them.

According to evolutionary theorists, women are attracted to masculine faces in a lot

of short-term situations because of the short-term benefits, but that overly masculine men sometimes

don't make the best long-term partners, so women who wanted a long-term relationship

were more likely to be attracted to men with softer features.

2.

For Some People, A Meaningful Emotional Connection Is The Only Thing To Turn Them On

Chemistry is something that most people consider to be super important when it comes to attraction,

and especially important when it comes to sustaining a long-term relationship.

After all, if you cannot get along with the person, or find them interesting to talk to

at the very least, you probably aren't going to be able to build a lasting relationship.

However, for most people, there's at least some attraction to a person before they start

getting to know them even more and trying to learn who they are as a person, when it

comes to emotional traits and personality.

When it comes to demisexuals, though, they see things quite a bit differently.

Like the sapiosexuals we discussed earlier, demisexuals are attracted almost solely to

a strong, emotional connection.

For a demisexual, a beautiful person is beautiful, but they won't have that spark of attraction

until they can truly connect with someone on an emotional level.

This can make it difficult when talking to people who are more casually dating, because

a demisexual is looking to test for strong connections almost immediately, whereas a

casual dater may not want to be too open at first.

If you want to attract a person who is demisexual, opening up early on and showing them the chemistry

you share is a great way to form a lasting emotional bond, and show them why they should

be attracted to you as well.

1.

People Tend To Often Be Attracted To People They Think They Cannot Have

This is a cliche, but it is scientifically proven that people really are more attracted

to the forbidden fruit — that person they just cannot have.

Perhaps they are out of your league, or perhaps they are simply even in a relationship currently,

or they just didn't happen to be interested in you the first time you tried to get their

attention.

Whatever the reason, scientists have found that when someone is shown pictures of someone

who has rejected them in the past, they have responses similar to someone dealing with

addiction, and craving.

To put it simply, while researchers are not sure yet why, research subjects were definitely

exhibiting the behaviors of an addict who is off their stuff of choice and trying to

get more, when confronted with reminders of past rejection — this could be an evolutionary

byproduct designed to convince people to try even harder to get a mate when they fail the

first time.

This means that playing hard to get can actually help, but keep in mind this is only going

to help just enough to get your foot in the door.

Once your foot is in the door you are no longer unobtainable, so you will need to dazzle them

with your personality.

For more infomation >> What REALLY Turns People On (Explained by SCIENCE) - Duration: 13:22.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - Kisses Back (Lyrics) ด้้้้้็็็็็้้ - Duration: 3:01.

I want my kisses back from you

I'm takin' all my kisses back from you

And every breath you held on to

I'm takin' all my kisses back from you

Give me the hello's and goodbyes

And pack up every morning and goodnight

I want the sunrises and moons

I'm takin' all my kisses back

I want my kisses back from you

I want my kisses back, I want my kisses back

I want my kisses back from you

Kisses back, I want my kisses back

I want my kisses back, I want my kisses back from you

I want my kisses back, I want my kisses back

I want my kisses back from you

Kisses back, I want my kisses back

I'm takin' all my kisses back

I want my kisses back from you

So this is what goodbyes are said for

But I don't even know you no more

Well, you crawl on your begging knees

"Oh, don't hate me, don't hate me, please"

You want me to forgive, forget you

As easy as these lips impress you

And undress what you said was mine

No more lying, no

I want my kisses back from you

I'm takin' all my kisses back from you

And every breath you held on to

I'm takin' all my kisses back from you

Give me the hello's and goodbyes

And pack up every morning and goodnight

I want the sunrises and moons

I'm takin' all my kisses back

I want my kisses back from you

Kisses back, I want my kisses back

I want my kisses back, I want my kisses back from you

Kisses back, I want my kisses back

I want my kisses back, I want my kisses back from you

I want my kisses back, I want my kisses back

I want my kisses back from you

Kisses back, I want my kisses back

I want my kisses back, I want my kisses back from you

All the sweeter nothing's I said

Way your legs would cross me in bed

Motion pictures you took of us

Lost the color, your cheeks were blush

Our future is a memory at best

Don't bother trying to reach or connect

Like the shade of your lipstick font

You were put on

Now, I want my kisses back from you

I'm takin' all my kisses back from you

And every breath you held on to

I'm takin' all my kisses back from you

Give me the hello's and goodbyes

And pack up every morning and goodnight

I want the sunrises and moons

I'm takin' all my kisses back

I want my kisses back from you

I want my kisses back, I want my kisses back

I want my kisses back from you

Kisses back, I want my kisses back

I want my kisses back, I want my kisses back from you

I want my kisses back, I want my kisses back

I want my kisses back from you

Kisses back, I want my kisses back

I'm takin' all my kisses back

I want my kisses back from you

For more infomation >> Nightcore - Kisses Back (Lyrics) ด้้้้้็็็็็้้ - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Letter school makes handwriting cool Complete Alphabet AZ Lowercase Uppercase Educational Games - Duration: 6:01.

Letter school makes handwriting cool Complete Alphabet AZ

For more infomation >> Letter school makes handwriting cool Complete Alphabet AZ Lowercase Uppercase Educational Games - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

【Ryan Moriyama Voice+ -SOLACE PH-】Alipin (Servant)【UTAU Cover】 - Duration: 4:28.

I can't even confess That you are important to me

I can't even think That I dream about you when I sleep

My mind is even blurry I hope you'll hear the shouts of my feelings

I am your servant, even if you're not aware of it

I admit that I'm sometimes cold I wish that you would hear

In your embrace, I feel happy

I don't like to be with the others I will not grow tired of you

Anything you say...

Hope that it will be heard

Often, we behave like a cat and a dog With you, I am happy

I am your servant, even if you're not aware of it

I admit that I'm sometimes cold I wish that you would hear

In your embrace, I feel happy

[Interlude] Are you having fun yet?

Forcing myself to reach the bright stars

As long as you will not disappear from my side

I am your servant, even if you're not aware of it

I admit that I'm sometimes cold I wish that you would hear

In your embrace, I feel happy

Because you are the only one I want to be with

Even if the night is cold or hot

I want to say that you are only The one I will love

For more infomation >> 【Ryan Moriyama Voice+ -SOLACE PH-】Alipin (Servant)【UTAU Cover】 - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Deadheaven - Запись барабанов для нового альбома "Сумеречная Зона" - Duration: 7:14.

So, blyat, what did I need to say? I forgot, blyat.

So, ehem.

So, Happy new year. Today is January, 2.

We are drinking tea.

And today we are recording drums.

For our new album. That will be released soon. We hope so.

So, let's get the party started.

Yeah, now second.

And third.

Food.

We recorded two tracks

and decided to take a break.

What can be better than those delicacies on January, 2.

With béchamel sauce.

and fresh baked bread.

Nothing can be better, yeah.

OK, first day of drums recording is over

stay tuned,

you'll see results very soon.

And yes, Deadheaven is for healthy lifestyle.

And read intelligent books

And then this Lenin won't look at you like on a filthy capitalist.

Yo! Let's start form Hi-Hat:

It's my old Sabian AAX Stage hi-hat 14", it's about 5 years old

I like it and I don't want to replace it

Sabian AAX X Plosion Crash 16"

This is Sabian AAX Stage Crash 18"

Here we have Paiste 2002 Rock china 18"

This is Sabian AAX Rock Ride

fat metal piece with a good ping

21"

Wuhan china 14",

tears your ears, can be heard in any mix.

Here is Arborea Dragon Splash 10"

not very expensive brand, but sounds good

Istanbul Sultan Splash 9"

and Alhenemy RawBell 6.5"

Pearl Bass Drum, Sonor Toms

Pearl JJ1365 Joey Jordison Snare

and Pearl Eliminator double bass drum pedal

I tried many pedals, but this one is the best.

Good control with fast and slow rhythm. Excellent control.

And many mics I don't know)

All this stuff sounds like this:

For more infomation >> Deadheaven - Запись барабанов для нового альбома "Сумеречная Зона" - Duration: 7:14.

-------------------------------------------

식사 직후 피해야 할 7가지|HYA TV - Duration: 8:15.

For more infomation >> 식사 직후 피해야 할 7가지|HYA TV - Duration: 8:15.

-------------------------------------------

Oddly Satisfying Video 2018 | The Most Satisfying Video In The World - Duration: 10:25.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét