Thứ Ba, 13 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 13 2018

In the past, getting the number one position in search results

was the ultimate goal for ambitious marketers.

But Google has reset the starting point.

And now position zero -- known as a featured snippet -- is the one with the authority.

So, what is a featured snippet?

"A featured snippet is often or historically known as a quick answer box."

That's Matthew Barby, HubSpot's Director of Acquisition and resident SEO expert.

"Featured snippets have impacted SEO quite a lot over the past couple of years.

A lot more people are either, one, going through and just getting the result directly without

ever leaving the search results which can mean less traffic, and number two,

of the clicks that actually come through from search results, a much higher proportion of

them go to the result that actually ranks within in the featured snippet.

So, for any of you that were ranking in position two, three, four, and five, you're going

to be seeing way less traffic than you were before there was a featured snippet."

So let's talk about what featured snippets actually look like:

"I would tend to break them down primarily into three different types.

So the first one that you've got is the paragraph.

This usually comes with definitions or even just with single word queries.

The second one is the list-based featured snippet.

This is usually in response to a how-to based query and it will usually be a numbered list,

maybe four or five steps and listed out directly within the snippet.

The third and final most popular featured snippet is the table.

And this is usually showing different data points.

Outside of these three, what we tend to see is that Google publishes a lot more videos

within these featured snippets, we've seen even direct bookings forms happening in particular

within like the hotel and travel space, and on top of this,

we're seeing a lot more image-based snippets."

It's becoming more and more important to optimize your content for these answer boxes.

One study found that nearly 30% of queries now include featured snippets.

But it's not just about clicks.

These snippets feed voice search responses, and comScore predicts that

half of all searches will be performed by voice by 2020.

Now, some of you ROI-driven marketers might be concerned

about losing out on traffic and conversions.

"We've seen that shorter queries especially like one word definitions in particular

tend to steal quite a lot of the traffic.

This is primarily because people are looking for a definition and

when they're given that definition, they don't need to go through to the site.

On the other hand, with more question-based queries where someone's looking for a more

detailed answer, they'll end up getting a much larger proportion of the overall traffic

coming through from a featured snippet result than if they were

ranking number one within that search results page."

To optimize your content for featured snippets and future proof your SEO,

follow a few best practices:

"The first thing I would do is, I would search for the query

you're going to try to rank for and see what Google is already showing.

Are they showing a paragraph featured snippet?

Are they showing a list?

Are they showing a table?

Depending on what you see, you're going to want to cater the content within your webpage

to be geared towards ranking for that specific type."

You'll also need your content to rank on page one.

According to one study, 70% of featured snippets

are pulled from sites in positions two through ten.

Format your content using clean code.

Place the query in a H2 or H3 tag and include the answer directly below this heading.

Answers should be enclosed in paragraph tags and be between 54 and 58 words long.

List and table information should be also formatted with the proper tags.

When writing a post, signal that an answer is expected

by including priming phrases such as "here are", "follow these steps," or "start with".

"Try to get this content as close to the top of the page as possible.

And once you've done that, publish and track and measure it over the next few days.

If you don't see any results instantly,

keep checking back and then you can make small iterations.

The most important thing here is to track the different types of content that Google

is pulling in and then align your content directly to that."

Google is optimizing for the experience of users who don't want to spend time

clicking and searching to find the information they need.

"One key theme here is that Google wants to keep you within Google."

For more infomation >> How to Optimize for Google's Featured Snippet Box - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

Driver dies after rear-ending dump truck on JFX, police say - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> Driver dies after rear-ending dump truck on JFX, police say - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Priya Prakash Varrier Life Story, Net Worth, Biography, Lifestyle, House And Cars - Duration: 3:29.

Priya Prakash Varrier Life Story, Net Worth, Biography, Lifestyle, House And Cars

For more infomation >> Priya Prakash Varrier Life Story, Net Worth, Biography, Lifestyle, House And Cars - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Teen struck, killed by car - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> Teen struck, killed by car - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Governor rejects Republican's new Congressional map - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Governor rejects Republican's new Congressional map - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Ethan Huston has the WGAL Storm Team forecast - Duration: 3:09.

For more infomation >> Ethan Huston has the WGAL Storm Team forecast - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

বিএনপিতে আবারও সক্রিয় হয়ে উঠছেন ওয়ান ইলেভেনের সংস্কারপন্থী নেতারা - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> বিএনপিতে আবারও সক্রিয় হয়ে উঠছেন ওয়ান ইলেভেনের সংস্কারপন্থী নেতারা - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Rampage Trailer 2 REACTION - Duration: 4:13.

While I didn't think much of the first Rampage trailer

- it seemed like more "Bad Rock!"

right? we like "Good Rock!"

For more infomation >> Rampage Trailer 2 REACTION - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Can Separation From Your Spouse Help Save Your Marriage - Duration: 6:55.

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to my latest marriage-saving advice video.

I am Brad Browning, a breakup and marriage coach from Canada…

Preventing divorces and healing broken marriages is one of my passions, and it's also what

I've been doing every day for 11 years or so.

In this video, which I'm going to keep as brief as possible, I'll answer one of the

more interesting questions I've received from a client this week… "can separating

from your spouse actually help you save your marriage?".

It's a great question indeed, and a controversial one among marriage counselors and therapists.

Some experts and academics think separating can help a couple recognize what they'd

lose if they were to get divorced, others think it's an unproductive and dangerous

waste of time.

First of all, I'd like to clarify one thing: it would, obviously, be ideal to avoid letting

your marriage slip to the point where you're considering separation, or even already separated

and considering divorce, in the first place.

But you knew that already, didn't you?

So, aside from getting into Marty McFly's Delorean time machine, you can't undo the

past.

You're stuck with a marriage in crisis.

Your spouse suggests separation….

Or maybe you're considering it….

Or you're separated already even though you never wanted to be apart in the first

place.

What does this mean for your chances at re-building a happy, lasting marriage?

In my opinion, in many circumstances, a bit of time apart can be extremely helpful.

Now, don't put me in the "separation is helpful" camp just yet, because I don't

really feel that way in all situations….

But I do think that it can be a positive thing in some cases.

Why?

Well, for starters, a marriage that's falling apart is usually stuck in a negative feedback

loop.

In layman's terms, you and your spouse keep doing the same things -- things that are damaging

your marriage in one way or another, whether your realize it or not -- and until you break

the cycle and get out of that rut, nothing is going to change.

And an unhappy marriage needs to change, or it won't survive.

So separation is obviously one way to break the cycle, at least temporarily.

Let's say, for example, your jealousy was a major cause of your spouse's unhappiness

in the marriage… you often became jealous, lashed out, created a toxic environment of

mistrust, and that led to your spouse feeling chained down and frustrated.

Right, and taking a break from the negative cycle that you and your spouse have been trapped

in can help.

But it won't help save your marriage in the long term if you pick right up where you

left off immediately upon moving back in together… then you'll soon find yourself in the same

situation with all the same problems.

So separation can help in the short term, but you need to make changes to break the

cycle permanently if you want to solve things and remain happily married for years to come.

Another benefit to spending time apart?

You can put an end to bickering, fights, and petty disputes that sometimes come to dominate

day-to-day life.

It's hard for your wife to get mad about you failing to wash the dishes after dinner

if there are no dirty dishes to wash….

And it's hard to bicker over stupid little things, the way many couples do incessantly

after years together, if you're not actually together.

That sort of thing may eventually make its way back into your marriage once you begin

living together again, but a break from the day to day drama and conflicts can be a huge

help that sometimes rejuvenates a relationship enough to get both spouses to put in more

effort and make the marriage work.

If you struggle from that kind of bickering, petty arguments, and general hostility towards

one another, I suggest you employ some of the simple techniques I describe in the full

video on my website, MarriageGuy.com… watch to the end to learn a few super simple ways

you can defuse or prevent those arguments, without needing to separate.

Again, my dispute defusing tips are at www.MarriageGuy.com, so watch that video after this one is over.

Lastly… and perhaps most importantly, separation can give you perspective and clearly demonstrate

how much worse life can be when your spouse is not around.

We tend to take our partners for granted after years together, and fall into a "grass is

greener" mindset -- you might think, or maybe your spouse does, that divorce will

lead to an overall happier life.

But are you sure about that?

How do you know?

Often a few weeks or months separated from your spouse can show you that the grass isn't

always greener on the other side, and make you feel a sense of gratitude for the positive

things that your spouse or partner brings into your daily life.

So, that's it, then?

Separation is a good way to save a marriage?

No.

If you don't need to separate, don't.

At the very least, look at separation as a last-ditch effort once you've tried everything

else… because it can just as often make matters worse.

If you're separated for a few months, for instance, and your spouse finds that they're

actually just as happy with life when you're not around…?

In that kind of situation, where separating doesn't lead to gratitude or a new perspective

on all the positive things your spouse brings to your life… then it's usually just step

1 on the path to divorce.

In many places, separation is also a legal requirement for divorce.

Yes, I am ready to make a ruling on the case.

Here's the bottom line: while separation can actually work out for the best, it's

not a situation I would suggest you actively pursue… if your spouse is dead set on separating,

then you can accept that and hopefully use it to your advantage to right the ship and

save your marriage before it truly falls apart.

But otherwise, I don't advocate separation as a way to fix your marital problems until

you've tried everything else.

My program, Mend the Marriage, is basically designed to be a one-stop guide to saving

any marriage… even if your spouse is convinced that divorce is the only option.

If you haven't yet tried all the simple techniques in my program or in the free video

on my website, then that's your next step… often times, you'll be able to turn things

around and re-build a loving marriage long before you need to resort to separation.

And yes, as you'll see if you watch that video on my website, MarriageGuy.com, this

is all completely possible without your spouse's help… you can save your marriage on your

own.

I see this happen on a daily basis with my coaching clients, so I know most of you watching

this video can do the same thing.

Hope all of you found this video helpful… if you want to ask questions about your situation,

or if you want to flatter me with compliments and praise, please use the comments section

below.

I read and reply to pretty much every comment if you keep it short, and I love hearing your

feedback on every one of my videos.

Thanks for watching, thanks for supporting my YouTube channel, and here's to you re-building

a happy and lasting marriage!

See you next time.

For more infomation >> Can Separation From Your Spouse Help Save Your Marriage - Duration: 6:55.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel Transylvania: The Series - Intestines of a slug (CZ) - Duration: 0:38.

♪ I have intestines of slug in my hair, ♪

♪ I don't care. Oh yeah. ♪

Yeah Mavis!

You have to help me stop her before she totally ruins it with Plastin.

He will play my ...

♪ I have in my hair, ♪

♪ Ou ♪

♪ the intestines of the slug, ♪

♪ my love I don't care. ♪

♪ Oh ♪

Yeah

For more infomation >> Hotel Transylvania: The Series - Intestines of a slug (CZ) - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

CNN to Lay Off up to 50 Employees After Missing Revenue Targets - Duration: 2:30.

CNN to Lay Off up to 50 Employees After Missing Revenue Targets.

Joe Pompeo writes at Vanity Fair that CNN, led by its president Jeff Zucker, will soon

lay off dozens of employees — mostly from "several high-profile digital initiatives"

— after the left-wing news network failed to reach revenue targets.

From Vanity Fair:

[D]espite the so-called Trump Bump, CNN appears to be re-thinking at least some elements of

its digital strategy.

I've learned that CNN, a key property in AT&T's planned takeover of CNN's parent

company, Time Warner, is targeting big savings on the digital side, with as many as 50 jobs

around the globe scheduled to be eliminated this week, according to people familiar with

the matter, who noted the exact number could still be in flux.

The cuts will affect employees who work in premium businesses including CNN Money, video,

product, tech and social publishing, these people said.

Several high profile digital initiatives are being scaled back, including CNN's virtual

reality productions and its efforts on Snapchat, where CNN recently nixed a live daily webcast

after just four months.

CNN's business-oriented MoneyStream app, as BuzzFeed reported earlier this month, is

in the gutter as well.

A team that works on the digital extensions of documentary-style TV shows, such as Anthony

Bourdain's Parts Unknown and Lisa Ling's This is Life, as well as the Brooke Baldwin

series American Woman, is also being reorganized.

The budget measures seem to take some heat off the ambitious digital futurism that CNN

was preaching just under a year ago.

A March 2017 Hollywood Reporter cover story portrayed the network as taking on Vice and

BuzzFeed in the battle for digital dominance.

Just like with Vice and BuzzFeed, however, the past year has turned out to be a cruel

one for just about any business that relies, in part, on revenue from digital advertising.

Those three organizations fell short of their revenue projections—part of a larger industry

reckoning that has hit digital brands from Mic to Mashable and many others.

(CNN missed its target by tens of millions of dollars, according to a person with knowledge

of the numbers, who noted that the business line was nonetheless still profitable.)

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> CNN to Lay Off up to 50 Employees After Missing Revenue Targets - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Leia evolution (Carrie Fisher). Then and now of Leia Star Wars 8. - Duration: 4:38.

For more infomation >> Leia evolution (Carrie Fisher). Then and now of Leia Star Wars 8. - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

Mike Posner - I Took A Pill In Ibiza ( Feralbrute remake ) - Duration: 1:43.

I took a pill in Ibiza To show Avicii I was cool

And when I finally got sober, felt 10 years older

But fuck it, it was something to do I'm living out in LA

I drive a sports car just to prove I'm a real big baller 'cause I made a million

dollars And I spend it on girls and shoes

But you don't wanna be high like me Never really knowing why like me

You don't ever wanna step off that roller coaster and be all alone

You don't wanna ride the bus like this Never knowing who to trust like this

You don't wanna be stuck up on that stage singing

Stuck up on that stage singing All I know are sad songs, sad songs

Darling, all I know are sad songs, sad songs

For more infomation >> Mike Posner - I Took A Pill In Ibiza ( Feralbrute remake ) - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

10 páginas de Cursos de Programación GRATIS | Formación gratis | Encontrar empleo | Nilton Navarro - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> 10 páginas de Cursos de Programación GRATIS | Formación gratis | Encontrar empleo | Nilton Navarro - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

How To Get FREE V BUCKS GLITCH in Fortnite | FORTNITE V BUCKS GLITCH 2018 [PS4, PC, XBOX ONE] - Duration: 5:30.

How's it going guys I'm here back new video in today's video I'll be showing you guys a

brand new V Bucks glitch in fortnite battle Royale. Now I actually know my last video

which are over 22,000 views in one day and I actually showed you guys on how to

get free Vbucks and lot of guys didn't really understand how that work so in

today's video I'll be showing you guys are well more explained guide on how to

get free v bucks because a lot of people didn't really know like by the button

warnings and like what buttons to press so today's video I'll be showing you

guys more well explained guide and how to get the V bucks but before we do

actually start this video I just want to say if you guys want to go ahead and

enter into my free vbucks giveaway all you have to do is comment down below

hashtag free V bucks and right beside that put down hash tags V bucks glitch you

can commentthis as much times as you want the more times you comment the more of

advanced I'll be able to pick you as the winner and also make sure to go ahead

and comment this in all of my videos because I'm gonna do actually announce

the winner the we're hungry Viet pick is going to a

random video picking a random comment so if you guys want a better chance of

winning all you see you it's pretty much spam it down thumbs down below and all

of my videos and you're most likely wins contest I also forgot to mention that

you have to be subscribed and also to like every single video that you do

calling this aren't because when I do actually announce the winner I'm gonna

announce it hidden inside one of my videos so you're gonna have to watch all

of my videos to find out which video I'll announce the winner in so make sure

you're going to subscribe because I will not be able to win unless you are

subscribed and just be subscribed anyways because then you get notified

once the video goes up if the person who wins does not respond within 24 hours

I'll choose another winner so make sure you be subscribed and be quick watching

my videos now guys before we do actually starts glitch I'm just gonna say I'm not

entirely sure of this glitch does actually work because I thought you hear

a ton of videos of this clip being uploaded and I've seen a lot of comments

in my last video saying that this is actually work but for me to be honest

I'm just gonna be honest for you guys I cannot seem to get this glitch to

so yeah guys happy and said I'm going to explain to you guys on how to do it

since a lot of people don't know what it means by X and ay and B and O see how

guys let's get back to the glitch so some of you guys are actually kind of

confused on how Y the X and ay and B and O on the screen so basically what it

means is when it says press X slash a it's extra PlayStation and a for Xbox

and the same thing for a B and O so here on Xbox press B if your place you

shouldn't press the button oh so now just go ahead and follow the steps on

the screen now as you guys can see the securement here it says spam b /o so

basically means for Xbox P and for PlayStation oh and then we're gonna do

is just go to settings and follow the exact settings as this person does right

here and I've done all these seconds I couldn't really get this couch to work

but I seen a lot of people who have gotten it work and I've seen an absolute

ton of channels but like have uploaded this so I'm pretty sure this couch is

real I just probably very hard before

now on the screen right now you're gonna see it says to press square and X so

this is not to be confused with the PlayStation X so if you're an Xbox press

the button X and if you're a playstation press the button Square and then you

guys supposed to have your v books now this apps he does seem quite fake

because he doesn't actually show the v bucks but it doesn't really make sense

why like an absolute ton of youtubers are actually uploading this clip and lot

of people are commenting claiming to say it's real and even on my video which I

actually did say last video as well I wasn't sure if this works a lot of

people just come to down below saying at work so honestly I'm not too sure to be

honest I think it could be real I just believe that it's very very hard to do

and I cannot do it myself but I'm still trying to do it

Penny's guys that being said thank you guys so so much for watching if you did

enjoy this video make sure to go and smash like one and subscribe as always

make sure to go ahead and enter my V box giveaway if you guys want a $25 pound or

whatever currency you guys are in the books gift card and if you guys are

wondering yes I'm actually still trying to find another glitch that does not

include V bucks as I've been making absolute ton of e-books glitch videos

lately it's just because there's actually not that much glitches in for

novaro l in the new update is no like glitches where it go underground secret

locations is pretty much no glitches at all I'm still on the hunt to try and

find one so I can show you guys as quick as possible but if you guys do want to

be updated on every single glitch in for my power il or just tricks in general

please be sure to subscribe my channel as I upload an absolute ton of glitches

to this channel various guys all that being said thank you guys so so much for

watching make sure to like comment share and subscribe as always and I'll see you

guys in my next video

For more infomation >> How To Get FREE V BUCKS GLITCH in Fortnite | FORTNITE V BUCKS GLITCH 2018 [PS4, PC, XBOX ONE] - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Bright but chilly Tuesday (2-13-18) - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> Video: Bright but chilly Tuesday (2-13-18) - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Johnny Hally­day avait décidé de déshé­ri­ter David et Laura depuis bien long­temps - Duration: 3:14.

For more infomation >> Johnny Hally­day avait décidé de déshé­ri­ter David et Laura depuis bien long­temps - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

J!Smart: Donald Duck Talk Tutorial | JEOPARDY! - Duration: 0:52.

(jaunty music)

- This is Jeopardy with your host, Alex Trebek.

- Good for you.

Thank you.

I'm not sure if you're not going to be

in trouble there, Johnny.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét