Hello it's Kinoshita Yuka ( English subtitles By ~Aphexx~ )
So today tadaa! Valentine's Day is just around the corner So I got my hands on all sorts of chocolate today
1~5... 5 different types My most favorite chocolate type, as well as
some different types of chocolate I found online That looks absolutely KAWAII and had to order them
Alrighty let's eat them itadakimasu
The black tea that I'll be drinking today If it's chocolate flavored tea made by ?lupicia?
Let's start with this one made by lindt d'or
It comes in such a KAWAII can I've always loved lindt d'or chocolates
And I never knew they had such KAWAII cans as well
This one comes in three different flavors
In the top are these types of chocolate
Second layer 3rd layer
I could totally reuse this can To hold all my accessories
My favorite chocolate that lind d'or makes is their white chocolates
I do enjoy a good white chocolate And especially a white chocolate made by lindt d'or
This is what they look like And they sort of resemble a candy
And this is how they make them they're totes KAWAII when you line them all up
I never knew they made this many varieties of flavors
white bitter milk hazelnut ~ Wat this? ~
caramel strawberry cream
They're most popular ones are probably these guys
I totes forgot what flavor the blue one is
I will now eat my favorite one The white chocolate
lindt d'or makes their round chocolates with a very melty chocolate core
When you put that chocolate in your mouth and bite down on it There is a different type of chocolate in the middle
That melts in your mouth And that's why they're so yummy
I'll now try the one that I don't know what it is
what was this again?
bitter? its a dark choco.. its bitter
This one is even .... darker
Caramel
caramel is so yummy nestled inside is a soft caramel flavored choco that is melty
This one is strawberry The surrounding chocolate is strawberry flavored as well
the "straight" is integrated into the chocolate nicely making it so yummy (mistakenly said straight instead of strawberry)
Hazelnut
hazelnut is mixed Into the outer chocolate you can enjoy both the flavor and mouthfeel
After further inspection This is milk Coconut
love exotic coconut flavor Made with a white chocolate base
This is one of their famous milk chocolates
It's yummy without any qualifications
Next are these ' Riga 'royal hotel's "the brilliance of the planet"
I will now open it
just look at all of them All the chocolates look like "stars" (planets)
All sorts of pretty colors
(naming off all the planets in the solar system)
I'll now eat mercury ~ mercury is pink colored ~
yum similar to a lindt
The surface of this is so smooth
The Earth tastes sort of like liqueur
our earth tastes like a liqueur
Next up are 'tsuwamono' chocolates by " Mary chocolate"
This is what they look like Can you guys tell what they are?
samurai? They made this with Warriors in mind
They made these using the iconography of Date Masamune
These are all flavored differently
sake flavor
Just got a very strong sake flavor
zunda edamame bean flavor
It totally tastes like zunda It's so yummy
I enjoy zunda quite a lot
milk
they're trying too hard with these associations
milk is just a normal flavor
This milk flavor is yummy Mary's chocolate makes very yummy chocolate
kinako (soy powder)
so amazing. you can make all sorts of things from Masamune's legacy
It's got a nice mild kinako flavor to it A great blend of kinako and chocolate flavors
miso
oh I guess that makes sense
oh wow it does taste like miso
sort of reminds me of the sake flavor
this horse is genmai tea
Your first hit with the chocolate flavor Then it gradually transforms into a genmai flavor
its so tasty tadaa last up is a katana
its date masamune's katana
yummy white chocolate is so yummy
Last are my favorites white lovers
One of Hokkaido's famous products
This is not necessarily something made for Valentine's
I love ' White lovers' so much that I'm always snacking on them at home
I bought this on Amazon
This famous box With his famous picture of the mountain
K, I see them all lined up We've got 24 of them in here
This is probably their biggest box
nestled within a ?langue dor chat? cookie There's a white chocolate
yumz
A sweet chocolate is nestled Within ?langue d'or chat? cookies I love these so much
It goes perfectly with a warm drink
gochisosamadeshita I feel blessed to be able to try so many different chocolates
What kind of chocolates have you all Bought for Valentine's Day?
I would love to know ~ it's also nice to make something on your own as well ~
It would make me absolutely happy if you would all Tell me your Valentine stories
please write them in the comment section And as always thank you for watching if there is anything
You want me to do or eat please tell me in the comment Section below if you like this video please hit the like And subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> Super Mario Odyssey "Jump Up, Super Star!" - Midelle - Duration: 3:32. 



For more infomation >> Best EDM Electro House Trap Chart Mix 2018 - Vol 59 - Duration: 48:40.
For more infomation >> ศึกมวยไทย ททบ.5 ล่าสุด [ Full ] 11 ก.พ. 2018 มวยไทยย้อนหลัง Muaythai HD 🏆 - Duration: 1:13:05.
For more infomation >> Benedetta Parodi viene umiliata dalla sorella:ecco la scelta choc | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:35.
For more infomation >> Sospesa L'Isola dei famosi 2018 dopo la bufera della droga? Ecco la verità | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:46.
For more infomation >> L'isola dei famosi 2018, Stefano De Martino nei guai per lo scandalo droga? | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:36.
For more infomation >> cj 이미경 김석기 결혼과 이혼, 김석기 윤석화, 김석기 주가조작 구속, 윤석화 남편, 윤석화 이혼 입양 파양, 윤석화 학력 학력위조|K-News - Duration: 5:02.
For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne, Lorenzo Riccardi torna da Sara Afi Fella? Ecco cosa è successo | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:49.
For more infomation >> Verissimo, Monte si sfoga su Eva Henger e il ritiro: 'Credo nel Karma' | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:47. 
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét