Thứ Tư, 14 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 14 2018

(Episode 62)

Haengja, hang in there.

We're going to a better, more comfortable place,

okay?

(Miss Injeong)

Myeongjo,

did you know Ms. Kim is being sent

to a recovery hospital?

A recovery hospital?

Hi, Myeongjo.

Recovery hospital? What are you talking about?

Yes.

Pardon? Byeon Busik?

Okay.

Thank you, Miss Injeong.

You're awake?

What happened?

I knew this would happen.

How did you know where I was?

You didn't look well when we parted,

so I called Myeongjo

to check on you.

And look at you now.

Oh, really?

You've been overexerting yourself.

Now that Ms. Kim is awake,

get some rest.

But... I have to go to Ms. Kim.

I'll go.

I'd like to see her.

I get nervous if she's out of my sight.

I'll go see her now.

Lie down here until your IV drip is done.

Myeongjo. Myeongjo...

Where's Myeongjo?

He's not with Ms. Kim?

Then is Ms. Kim alone right now?

Haengja was released.

Dr. Jeong must have taken her.

What are we going to do?

I'm coming with you.

Myeongjo.

Haengja. Haengja.

He's taking her to a recovery hospital.

They should still be at the hospital.

What? Recovery hospital?

Which recovery hospital?

I don't know.

I'll go to the parking lot,

so you go to the hospital entrance.

Okay.

Hurry, hurry.

Geez. What's taking you so long?

You're here?

Okay. Hurry up.

Where am I? In front of the parking lot.

No. Next to that.

Yes, okay. Okay.

Oh? Ms. Kim! Ms. Kim!

What are you doing?

What is the meaning of this?

Ms. Kim, let's go.

Hey!

Haengja's with me right now.

Mind your own business and go.

Where are you going to hide Ms. Kim?

Hide her?

I got her released legitimately,

and we're leaving.

Understood?

If it's legitimate, why are you sneaking her out?

It's you again?

Worry about your own family

and stay out of this, okay?

I'll never let Ms. Kim go.

You just won't listen, will you?

That's enough.

Let go or you'll regret this.

Father.

Let go!

Let's move her now.

No.

Ms. Kim, come with me. Ms. Kim.

Ms. Kim! Ms. Kim!

Haengja! Haengja!

Darn it. What a pain.

Why didn't you hurry over?

I got here as quickly as I could.

Eunjo, take Haengja and go.

Hey! I told you not to.

Ms. Gil, move aside.

Why are you doing this?

Ms. Kim trusted you.

How can you do this if you're human?

We're taking Ms. Kim to a better place.

She needs further treatment here.

She needs counseling

and drug treatment.

That's precisely it.

We're moving Haengja so that

she can get better care.

Got it?

I doubt that.

Aren't you trying to hide her somewhere?

Why would I do that?

Is that a rhetorical question?

You two schemed to rob Haengja of her fortune,

and you're resorting to this lest you get found out.

Don't you fear divine retribution?

What's keeping you?

Must I listen to this nonsense?

Don't do this.

You'll hurt Ms. Kim.

Hey. Get out of way!

Take your hands off her wheelchair.

Listen up. Listen up.

Please listen to our story.

This scumbag defrauded Haengja into marrying him,

and now he's trying to take away all her fortune.

Watch it. You'll be punished for spreading lies.

Listen. This isn't true.

This woman is paranoid.

Okay?

- Paranoid? / - Move!

Move me first if you're going to take Ms. Kim.

Until you do, you can't take another step.

Ms. Kim. It's okay, Ms. Kim.

It's okay. It's okay.

Get Ms. Gu here.

Where is Gu Aesuk?

How can she hide behind her sick husband

and not pay back her creditors?

Tell Gu Aesuk

to bring us our money to get you back!

Got it? Move!

- Let's go. Let's go. / - Let's go. Let's go.

Oh! That's Gu Aesuk's son.

- Hey, where's your mom? Huh? / - Good timing.

Hey, are you deaf?

Get your mom here right away!

Where did you hide your mom?

Get your mom here!

Get her here right now!

Why are you trying to take Haengja?

You can't have her wake up, right?

I can't listen to this nonsense anymore.

What's taking the recovery hospital van so long?

We're taking her. Move!

Eunjo, get up for now.

You'll get hurt.

No. I can't.

Good grief. How could he punch him?

Mr. Hong.

What is this?

Oh, right. I should film this and post it online.

Go ahead.

Seokpyo.

Be my guest.

Listen carefully, everyone.

Ms. Kim was discharged according to protocol,

and she's being moved to a recovery hospital

with the consent of her husband and guardian.

So get out of the way.

Otherwise, we're calling the police.

The police?

Then I won't stand by either.

Good grief. You and your empty threats.

Do you think I don't know you have nothing on me?

I have nothing on you?

Are you sure?

What do you have?

There was a letter from the district office.

And it said something very odd.

District office?

District office?

Something about Haengja's registered seal.

Should we delve into what that's about?

You suddenly came into that after all this time?

I went through Haengja's mail yesterday.

Do you believe me now?

Fine. Call the police.

We'll be arrested before

we let you two take Haengja.

Is she talking about the notice of proxy issuance?

We got her discharged, so where else

can we take her but to the recovery hospital?

We can readmit her here.

Home.

Let's go home.

Ms. Kim, you just spoke, right?

What did you say?

Home.

Home. Let's go home. Let's go home.

Home.

I'm driving,

so don't get any funny ideas.

Only until we see that letter.

I'll take care of that,

so don't leave Ms. Kim's side.

We'll meet tomorrow to talk.

Okay.

Darn it.

You forsook your integrity as a lawyer,

confirming my suspicion.

Get that looked after.

It lasts longer than expected.

Thank you.

Thank you for today.

Did my dad really plot this with Busik?

It's best you don't know.

How can I not know after witnessing this circus?

It is true.

I think your dad colluded

with the lawyer to steal Ms. Kim's assets.

Really?

I'll find evidence to prove it.

And I won't let something like this happen again.

I should go.

I did have my suspicions, but...

No way.

How could Dad...

Jeongsuk! Jeongsuk!

What?

Is this store space yours?

Who told you that?

What does it matter?

Is it or is it not?

You see...

So it is. It is yours.

It's not mine. It's that jerk's.

Same difference.

Dong, I'm not Jeong Geunseop's wife.

I'm his children's mother.

Don't get the wrong idea.

Jeongsuk, Busik says he'll marry Inu.

And the whole world knows Inu loves Busik.

So?

That means we'll become related by marriage.

What about it?

So let's be honest.

You said you felt guilty and uncomfortable,

but you readily took what Geunseop gave you.

Dong!

Mother.

Mother?

I'll call you that since you're Busik's mom.

As you know, Mother,

Mom's been through a lot to raise us.

I know that.

Dad knows what she went through,

so he must want to compensate her with money.

But money's no compensation, is it?

I'm going to take everything Dad gives us.

I got this for you,

and since you're here...

It's just a little token of my thanks.

Huh? Okay.

Wasn't Inu an obtuse bear?

Is this what happens when bears change?

Is this real?

I think it is.

I must keep my head on straight.

She'll end up bossing me around at this rate.

Inu,

I appreciate that you defended me,

but don't do it again.

I'll cope with the badmouthing and whatever else.

Dong won't give you a hard time for now.

Why not?

It's a long story.

I'll just get another one.

Oh? Perfect timing.

Let's eat.

I heard Dad pocketed Ms. Kim's fortune.

What's that about?

What?

Inu, you knew.

Is it true?

What is this about?

Are you still seeing Myeongjo?

Tell me if it's true or not.

Mom, is Dad calculating enough to sell off

someone else's building and be unfazed

like this?

You know him best.

Well... He does drive people mad because

he's shameless and lazy,

but he doesn't have the guts for that.

You heard, right?

People don't change.

And to Dad, saving face is the most important.

Then why...

Do you trust others more than your own family?

Then go live elsewhere because

you have no right to live here.

Mom...

Inu is right about that.

Haengja, we're home.

This is your room.

No.

No. Not my room.

Not mine. Not my room.

This is your house.

This the new house you built.

It is? New house?

It's nice.

You can go now.

This is our marital bedroom.

No.

I can't leave Ms. Kim alone here.

She's not alone. I'm here.

That's more the reason I can't leave.

I can't leave her with you.

Good grief.

Fine. Then the 3 of us can share the room.

Would Myeongjo and Aunt Eunjeong allow that?

Excuse me?

Don't fight.

Don't fight. Don't fight.

Don't fight. Don't fight.

Ms. Kim...

Don't fight.

Don't fight.

Ms. Kim is regressing.

Regressing?

So she'll be like a little kid?

This state shouldn't last long.

But how long will it last?

That I don't know.

That's why it's important who's around her.

She needs long-term counseling.

Did they try to change hospitals knowing that?

That's right.

They were taking her away to keep her

from quickly recovering her memory.

How scary.

My professor said her physical recovery is fast.

Don't worry.

I'll study the condition too

and consult with my professor

to make sure Ms. Kim recovers.

Isn't that only possible if you can see Ms. Kim?

It's absurd we can't see her in the same house.

I'll take care of that, so don't worry.

Aunt Eunjeong.

Can we talk?

Should we talk about the letter that got us here?

Why would I readily talk to you about it, Busik...

I mean, Counsel Byeon?

Does that mean the letter doesn't exist?

What if it doesn't?

Then we'll take Ms. Kim to the recovery hospital tomorrow.

Wouldn't she be better off there than at home?

Recovery hospital?

The recovery hospital is just a cover.

You're scheming to have her locked up.

So there was no letter to begin with.

Aunt Eunjeong, here.

What's this?

It's Ms. Kim's mail.

Geez. Why's there so much?

Okay. Thanks.

Sure.

Geez. Why's there so much stuff?

What's this?

They're all credit card bills.

He's been spending without abandon.

What's this?

District office?

(Notice of Seal Register Proxy Issuance)

Notice of seal register proxy issuance...

Wait.

This is saying a proxy got her seal register issued.

Jeong Geunseop?

Wait. When is this dated?

Have you only been duped?

Why won't you believe me?

If I hadn't seen it,

how could I have thought to mention it?

There were 2 notices

for a seal register proxy issuance.

2 notices?

What were the dates?

Oh, come on.

The dates are key given the circumstances.

Do you take me for a pushover?

Why are there 2 notices?

One of them must've been for the Paju building.

But the other one...

Did Father sell something else behind my back?

They were both issued before Haengja collapsed,

so they can insist Haengja agreed to it.

Darn it. What do I do?

Why don't you talk to Father?

I don't know.

None of this matters if Haengja recovers.

But there are many possibilities.

Yum, it's good.

Should I patent this and open a restaurant?

Geez. I told Seokpyo to just come in.

He always rings the doorbell.

Nephew?

Seokpyo's not home yet?

You walk in now like it's your own home.

Seokpyo's not home yet?

Shouldn't you ask me how I am?

I can see you.

You're eating and alive,

so why should I worry about you?

Are you the housekeeper here?

I wouldn't mind that.

You used to like my kimchi fried rice.

Don't even ask me to join you.

Dream on.

You dream on.

We don't even have enough for ourselves.

Mr. Lee, what's keeping you?

Dinner's ready.

Seokpyo was out giving out samples and isn't back,

yet you're not worried.

No news is good news.

Mr. Lee, what's keeping you?

Dinner is ready.

What is this delicious smell?

What? Where are his manners?

Geez. Do you mind your manners in your own room?

This is Mr. Lee's house.

Anyway, call me if you hear from Seokpyo.

Good grief. Good grief.

Her undying devotion to Seokpyo...

Mr. Lee, I'll eat it all if you don't come out.

It's offensive the more I think about it.

How dare he come out practically naked?

But he was surprisingly buff...

My goodness. What am I thinking?

What's wrong with me?

Yes. The panic disorder.

That's how it started.

Oh! That's Gu Aesuk's son.

- Hey, where's your mom? Huh? / - Good timing.

Hey, where did you hide your mom?

Get your mom here right away!

Where did you hide your mom?

Get your mom here!

Get her here right now!

Are you deaf?

Dad was dying,

but people were up in arms about money.

And Mom never showed up.

That's when it started.

So I know what caused it,

but must I go there

to overcome this completely?

What are you talking about?

The only thing I did on my own was signing

to sell the store space across the police station,

but I annulled it the next day.

She's lying that there are 2 notices.

There's no way.

Me?

I'm in the living room.

I had to give up the master bedroom,

but I didn't come here to live like this.

Don't worry.

Okay.

Ms. Kim.

Open up.

Dr. Jeong, open up!

You get to work.

I'm taking care of Haengja from now on.

How can you do this?

Open up!

Eunjo, what is it? What's going on?

Dr. Jeong locked the door.

What?

He wasn't around,

so I went to the bathroom...

Dr. Jeong!

Wait.

Where's the spare key?

It's in the master bedroom.

It is?

Don't worry.

I'll go and get someone later

to remove the door.

So just get to work.

Must I?

Myeongjo and I will be here,

so you go protect the Center.

And as for that guy Hong Seok...

What about Mr. Hong?

Can we trust him?

I spoke with him in yesterday's confusion.

Myeongjo did say I could trust him.

He'll be on my side and do his best.

Darn it.

Who could it be?

Who are you?

Caregiver.

Mr. Jeong Geunseop requested home care.

- Caregiver? / - Yes.

We don't need a caregiver,

so please go.

Hello. Come on in.

Yes, okay.

Hurry into the room.

- Wait... / - Watch it.

Are you serious?

I'll protect my wife.

For your information, I'm taking that door down.

Suit yourself.

Here, ma'am.

She prefers "Ms. Kim."

I see.

Ms. Kim, go ahead and eat.

You must eat this.

What's wrong?

Haengja, what is it?

Don't you like the caregiver?

No. No. No. No.

What's wrong?

Whoa. Haengja. Haengja.

Out. Out. Out. Out.

Haengja. Haengja.

- No. No. I'm not doing this. / - What's wrong?

- Okay. / - No, No.

I'll do it. I'll do it.

- Out, out, out. / - Okay.

Good grief. She's so aggressive.

Ma'am.

There's no need.

Haengja should recover in no time.

How do you know that?

She's full of life and energy.

I think time's on our side.

All we need to do is protect her.

So let's just focus on our given tasks.

Again?

Yes.

Two more caregivers came

only to be chased out.

We'll talk later, Aunt Eunjeong.

I heard Ms. Kim was released.

Is that why

you and your aunt are getting along?

What's that?

Put a sticker on the typos.

Here are the stickers.

All these?

You can ask Hong Seok to help you.

I was wondering,

why do you like Mr. Hong?

Oh, come on. I asked you a question.

I don't think I have any reason to answer you.

No?

You're seeing Hong Seokpyo, the CEO of Genius?

Do you think I'll let that happen?

Why?

Nothing. Good luck with him.

(Hong Stone)

Mr. Hong, what is it?

Why are they so serious?

They have to be. It's a serious matter.

So the mail Aunt Eunjeong has

can prove fraud?

That has to be analyzed.

Do you know a lawyer you can trust with this?

No, I don't.

It'd be best if it was someone who knew Ms. Kim.

This is better than working with a stranger.

Sit. Sit.

My goodness.

(Law Office of Noh Huitae)

Oh! Him.

Why didn't I think of him sooner?

Who?

Counsel Noh Huitae.

Yes. Counsel Noh.

There's him.

How do you know him?

Do you know him too?

Of course.

He was Ms. Kim's lawyer before Counsel Byeon.

Let's go

before our lunch break is over.

Do you know where?

Let's go.

Ah. Eat, Haengja.

I don't want to.

You must still eat.

You need to strengthen your legs

to walk to the recovery hospital.

Who did I say I was?

Husband.

Wow. Good job.

This is the wedding band I got you by selling

my prized fountain pen.

Do you remember?

The ring is too small. Small. Small.

Too small?

Okay. I'll get you a bigger one.

So when people ask you who I am,

what will you say?

My husband.

Good job.

Okay then.

Now eat this. Go on. Ah.

What was that for? Geez.

Funny.

- Hey. / - Funny.

What in the world am I doing? Geez.

Watch it.

How old are you right now?

You don't ask a lady her age.

Her memory must be stuck there.

You'll really move into that house?

Dad needs me right now.

But Ms. Kim's there too.

How can you leave your own mother?

I'll help in support of Ms. Kim.

What will you do?

Don't tell me you're going there.

That's crazy, Seokpyo.

We're here to see Counsel Noh Huitae.

Do you know Ms. Kim Haengja of Geumdong?

For more infomation >> Love Returns | 即使恨也爱你 | 미워도 사랑해 - Ep.62 [SUB : ENG,CHN,IND / 2018.02.14] - Duration: 31:38.

-------------------------------------------

Sầu riêng không chỉ món ngon mà còn có công dụng chữa bệnh tuyệt vời - Duration: 4:20.

For more infomation >> Sầu riêng không chỉ món ngon mà còn có công dụng chữa bệnh tuyệt vời - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

The Most Satisfying Cakes Decorating | Amazing Cake Decorating Satisfying Videos - Duration: 10:43.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> The Most Satisfying Cakes Decorating | Amazing Cake Decorating Satisfying Videos - Duration: 10:43.

-------------------------------------------

Eowyn vs Nazgul 'I am No Man' Scene | The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) - Duration: 4:28.

Rally to me! To me!

Feast on his flesh.

I will kill you if you touch him.

Do not come between the Nazgul and his prey.

Late as usual, pirate scum!

There's knife-work here needs doing.

Come on, you sea rats! Get off your ships!

There's plenty for the both of us.

May the best Dwarf win.

You fool.

No man can kill me.

Die now.

I am no man.

- 15! 16! - 17!

Merry!

For more infomation >> Eowyn vs Nazgul 'I am No Man' Scene | The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Как раскрутить youtube канал - Duration: 3:21.

For more infomation >> Как раскрутить youtube канал - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

Elephone S8 Unboxing & Review | Affordable Bezeless Smartphone - Duration: 5:29.

For more infomation >> Elephone S8 Unboxing & Review | Affordable Bezeless Smartphone - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

DEPRESSION || CHRISTIAN SPOKEN WORD || ANNA SZABO - Duration: 4:39.

Depression is the most fundamental human medical misery.

It's crippling, it turned me into a suddenly-crying socially-isolated mystery.

Depression comes without knocking and is incredibly pervasive.

It spreads quickly and takes over.

It's vigorous and abrasive.

Depression dominates your mind and body authoritatively.

When I decided to break free, I had to go about it very creatively.

I know Depression too well from personally experiencing its severe damage.

That's how I can share this information with you.

Experience gave me the so-called "advantage"

Depression takes away your ability to feel pleasure and joy.

Depression aims to completely your happiness destroy.

Depression is bad news and unfortunately, it's very common.

Depression is debilitating and to help yourself, the cause of it you must examine.

What happened initially that forced you to feel at a loss and experience profound sadness?

That initial event - or a series of events - turned your mental health into a lasting

depression madness.

What's mine?

Well..

I married an amazing Christian man.

After the wedding, he said he's not interested in me and instead wants to become an IronMan.

He called his bicycle MY OTHER WIFE I CHEAT ON YOU WITH and it hurt so much,

Then, he filed for a divorce 4 months after the wedding and that's how I got into a

depression clutch.

Depression paralyzed me with its well-known psychomotor retardation.

I had no energy to even do dishes or to take care of simple meal preparation.

Depression also takes your life over with its vegetative symptoms:

Inattention, insomnia, low energy - each simply your life cripples.

Depression is not something you can easily using willpower snap out of.

You need to do a root cause analytics and find out what initially triggered all those

symptoms listed above.

Take depression seriously and analyze where it's taking your life overall.

I was so handicapped by depression, I saw no purpose in living at all.

Then, I interviewed myself on paper, in my journal and realized

That I have a purpose and it's too premature to have my life finalized.

So, I decided that my life is well worth living, As long as in God's greater plan I keep

believing.

So, I started training my brain, working out, and eating healthy again,

I begun to walk 10000 steps daily and slowly I got off the crazy depression train.

I confronted every destructive, depressive, suicidal thought with a Biblical affirmation.

And that's how I was able to get my power back by giving my mind an intentional daily

transformation.

Are you depressed?

Or do you know someone who is?

Share this video with them and spread the hope please.

For more infomation >> DEPRESSION || CHRISTIAN SPOKEN WORD || ANNA SZABO - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

她從小一直覺得慈祥的父親「怪怪的」,忍不住Google搜尋父親名字後,才發現「難以面對的真相...」! - Duration: 8:47.

For more infomation >> 她從小一直覺得慈祥的父親「怪怪的」,忍不住Google搜尋父親名字後,才發現「難以面對的真相...」! - Duration: 8:47.

-------------------------------------------

To drink or not to drink? Dueling bills either limit or eliminate caps on taprooms - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> To drink or not to drink? Dueling bills either limit or eliminate caps on taprooms - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

她從小一直覺得慈祥的父親「怪怪的」,忍不住Google搜尋父親名字後,才發現「難以面對的真相...」! - Duration: 9:13.

For more infomation >> 她從小一直覺得慈祥的父親「怪怪的」,忍不住Google搜尋父親名字後,才發現「難以面對的真相...」! - Duration: 9:13.

-------------------------------------------

No. of unemployed surpassed one million in Jan. - Duration: 1:44.

January saw the number of new jobs created in Korea exceed government targets.

On the flipside, layoffs also increased, particularly in the food and lodging sectors.

Kim Ji-yeon breaks down the digits for us.

For the first time in five months, the number of people unemployed in Korea surpassed one-million,...

amid rising concerns over the increase in the country's minimum wage this year.

Statistics Korea says the country added 334-thousand new jobs last month compared to the previous

year,... bringing the total number of people in work to more than 26-point-2-million.

The number of new jobs increased at the government's target rate of 300-thousand new jobs created

per month,... however layoffs increased by 31-thousand on-year in the food and lodging

sectors,... affected by the minimum wage increase to seven U.S. dollars an hour, up 16-point-4-percent

from last year.

The ministry says the mild on-year pick-up came on the back of increased employment in

the semiconductor, construction, and health and

social welfare services sectors.

But, the number of people employed in the wholesale and retail sales dropped.

"Job creation in the private sector shows no signs of picking up anytime soon.

Also, domestic consumption still remains sluggish except for the construction sector, which

is currently benefiting from the country's low interest rate."

An official from the statistics agency attributed the main reasons for the gloomy figures, particularly

among young people, to an increased number of people applying for public sector jobs,...

and a rapidly decreasing population due to low birthrates.

The youth jobless rate in January edged up to eight-point-seven-percent.

Kim Ji-yeon, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> No. of unemployed surpassed one million in Jan. - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Camper Van Bed for Cats | Valentine's Day Gift For Cat | Valentine's Day DIY Gift Ideas - Duration: 4:37.

Ragsy you're going to get off the box or I can't carry on! Come on!

Hi guys, welcome back to the channel it's Claire and Rags and it is Valentine's Day

and if you're anything like me the love of your life is your cat and it should be

Well I'm going to be making Ragsy something very special for Valentine's Day

Cats can't have treats or chocolate or anything like that, can they? No

And they do love to sleep so I'm going to make Ragsy her very own camper van bed

It's dead easy DIY and really really fun and I bet your cat will love it

Okay so for a camper van you're going to need a large cardboard box, you may need some

extra cardboard, some masking tape, a box cutter and pencil, some paint

paintbrushes and anything extra you want to decorate in the camper van

Ok so for the box you want to flatten it out. Ragsy is doing it for me

Okay using your pencil and your box

cutter mark out on one of the sides, a rough camper van shape

I'll just go and mark with this pen so you guys can see

Okay and being careful and using your box cutter cut out a little triangle here

Okay so there we have our camper van shape! All we need to do is the same on the opposite side -

okay and there is our camper van shape - the next thing you want to do is take off two end pieces of the cardboard box

and cut off on each side of the end piece where the camper van ends here

Okay so Ragsy you go to the other way

going to do the roof next, so the flaps you have at the top

Just bend them into a roof shape and to secure them using your masking tape

Okay so there is our camper van shape now we are going to take our paint and paint

the whole thing make sure that all your surfaces are covered and that you are

using it non-toxic paints

All right so once that is dry you want to take a pencil and box cutter and cut out a little door and a little window

Allright and there we have our door and a window

Now the next thing is really fun we need to do is get all the bits

that you want to decorate your camper van with and stick them on so you want some

wheels as it is a camper van and some lights and some other parts because it is a

present for Ragsy for Valentine's Day

And there we have it! Our DIY cat camper van - now just to finish it off put

your cat's favorite blanket or cushion inside and let them make themselves at home

Thanks watching guys hope you enjoyed this DIY, I certainly did! And I think Rags did too!

Now if you did, please give me a big

thumbs up and if you gave it a go I want to see your kitty cat camper vans

Just tag us in our social media and Ragsy might give a t-shirt to the best one that she sees, ya see!

Thanks again and don't forget to hit that

subscribe button and hit the notification buttons to stay up to date

with this channel me and Rags will see you in our next video and have a happy Valentine's Day! Bye!

For more infomation >> DIY Camper Van Bed for Cats | Valentine's Day Gift For Cat | Valentine's Day DIY Gift Ideas - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

她從小一直覺得慈祥的父親「怪怪的」,忍不住Google搜尋父親名字後,才發現「難以面對的真相...」! - Duration: 8:19.

For more infomation >> 她從小一直覺得慈祥的父親「怪怪的」,忍不住Google搜尋父親名字後,才發現「難以面對的真相...」! - Duration: 8:19.

-------------------------------------------

Foods to Avoid Eating In the Morning – Tamil health tips - Duration: 3:12.

Foods to Avoid Eating In the Morning – Tamil health tips

For more infomation >> Foods to Avoid Eating In the Morning – Tamil health tips - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

World First Selfie Drone Skydios R1 With Artificial Intelligence - Duration: 3:23.

World First Selfie Drone Skydios R1 With Artificial Intelligence

World First Selfie Drone Skydios R1 With Artificial Intelligence

World First Selfie Drone Skydios R1 With Artificial Intelligence

For more infomation >> World First Selfie Drone Skydios R1 With Artificial Intelligence - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Nitro Racing GO – Official Android Trailer || T-Bull - Duration: 0:31.

Have you ever wanted to drive the fastest cars in the most luxurious cities?

Go bumper to bumper with your rivals!

Win, collect unique cards and upgrade your ride!

Challenge your friends and show them who's best!

Start building your position in the world of idle street racing!

Download Nitro Racing GO NOW!

Finally available on Google Play!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét