Thứ Sáu, 16 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 16 2018

(Episode 99)

Thank you, Jaeuk...

For coming back alive.

After wandering around for 34 years...

We're finally meeting as brothers.

Is a handshake the best you can do?

If you became a prince from a pauper,

you should have lived well until the end.

If you tried to kill me to replace me,

why didn't you live properly?

- I'm sorry. / - Sorry?

You should've given it your all to live well.

Why did you get an illness like an idiot

and become like this?

I'm sorry, Jaeuk.

Brother...

That empty urn...

Will now be filled with its rightful owner.

It's not too late.

Get your treatment now.

Whatever you haven't completed, leave it to me.

Just get your treatment.

It's too late.

There isn't much time left.

I don't want to waste it on treatment.

How can you say that after seeing me?

I came back alive although everyone thought

I was dead.

If grandpa hadn't snuck me out to the U.S.

to get treated, I wouldn't be alive right now.

If you give up,

a miracle will never happen.

Come back to being Kang Jaeuk.

Work with Inuk to protect Gangin Group.

No.

I won't go back to being Jaeuk.

- Jaeuk... / - If I do...

Mom will turn me into her puppet again.

She'll only think about how to

take over Gangin Group.

I won't

be a puppet to her greed anymore.

To me, she's someone I must take revenge on.

But for you, she's still the person who raised you.

Don't you know why we were split apart for 34 years

until we met as enemies?

Don't you remember how I almost died?

If I didn't die then, it would have been you.

You know this too.

I'm being like this because

I still have a tiny bit of affection left.

I'm doing this to stop her and her greed.

I'll take care of Wi Seonae.

You should focus on your treatment.

Please.

I'm surprised Brad Yun is Han Jiseop,

but more than that...

Han Jiseop feels different.

I felt that way too.

He doesn't...

Feel like Haesol's father.

One moment.

Yes, grandpa.

Right now?

Alright.

Grandpa wants to see me.

He wants to see you too.

Me too?

How can Han Jiseop be Brad Yun?

In order to become the majority shareholder for

Gangin Construction, your father invested everything.

But in the end,

this was all a part of a scheme by Han Jiseop!

I'm going to tear him to shreds!

Haerim, did you not know about this?

Not at all.

I'm sure the old man is behind this.

He killed off Gangin Construction

to build up Gangin Foods.

I'm going to get him.

Han Jiseop...

Did you really...

Marry me to take your revenge on us?

You simply used me?

Han Jiseop, how dare you ruin me?

Sir, shouldn't you sell

your Gangin Construction shares?

They will hit rock bottom if we wait any longer.

Wait for now.

I'm going to destroy Han Jiseop

and put everything back to the way it was.

This is the contract to hand over

management of the foundation.

Assemblyman Jin Gukhyeon wrote it out himself.

Good work, Jaeuk.

All I did was finish up what Jiseop started.

Assemblyman Jin doesn't know

the money came from me, does he?

No, not yet.

Why do this when it's not worth anything?

He has nowhere to hide except the foundation now.

He will try to use it

to get back on his feet again.

You must have a deep grudge against Jin Gukhyeon.

I think I've lived foolishly.

All I thought about was finding Yeorim.

This foundation is for her.

That's good news. If it's Seora,

I'm sure she'll be transparent in her management.

Please take good care of Jiseop.

I'll make sure he receives treatment.

Where did that old man go?

- What is this? / - Can't you see?

I'm putting on makeup.

Get out. I said, get out!

The chairman told me I could

use this room from today.

What?

Where did all my clothes go?

Over there.

Are you crazy?

My clothes... How dare you?

Who says you could do that?

Get out right now! Get out of my house!

Get out! Get out!

This isn't your house anyway.

It's the chairman's house

and he gave me permission. What's your problem?

What?

Also, hang these clothes back.

Otherwise, I'll tell the chairman

and have you kicked out.

Han Jiseop!

I'll get you back.

I'll tear you to shreds!

To shreds! To shreds!

Come on in.

What happened? You weren't home.

Why were you looking for me?

You knew Brad Yun was Han Jiseop, didn't you?

Like mother said,

were you acting like you had dementia?

Why are you in such a rush?

Slow down.

I called you today

because there is someone I want to introduce to you.

Introduce to us?

I'm a little late.

You punk. What took you so long?

How did you manage to keep all the swearing inside

while I was away?

What?

- Jaeuk? / - It's been a while, Inuk.

It's been a while, sister-in-law.

Is Haesol doing well?

Kang Jaeuk...

What is going on?

I'm not a ghost.

I'm the real Kang Jaeuk.

That means...

Brad Yun isn't Han Jiseop.

It was you, Jaeuk?

Kang Jaeuk was reborn as Brad Yun.

I saved Jaeuk.

In order to fix all the issues he created,

I snuck him to a hospital when he was barely alive.

When he was taken to the hospital virtually dead,

I told the doctor about my plans.

For the time being...

I will be living as Jiseop, not as Jaeuk.

I need to finish off what he started.

Where is Jiseop right now?

(Certificate of Divorce)

What do you think you're doing?

What's with the luggage?

I left the divorce papers on the table.

All it needs is your seal.

Where do you think you're going?

Did you scheme with Seora and acted like Brad Yun

to take advantage of my feelings? Is that it?

Seora didn't know I was Brad either.

She only took orders.

After all we've been through,

you think you can just end it with this piece of paper?

I already told you.

The moment I found out you are that

disgusting woman, Wi Seonae's daughter,

I lost all feelings for you.

Do you really want to see me die?

You didn't trust me either.

You were trying to stab me in the back.

That's why you gathered my slush fund documents.

Am I wrong?

I won't let you go this easily.

If you want to leave me, then die.

You can only go if you die in front of me.

Return to Ki Seora as a corpse!

Han Jiseop!

We need to talk before you go.

I'm happy with your decision.

It's a good idea to let Haerim go.

I regret it now that you're complimenting me.

Maybe I should have clung on to her.

Why did you do it?

Why did you disguise yourself as Brad Yun

and turned things this way?

Why did you push for the project when you

knew it would fall through?

Are you asking me because you really don't know?

I'm trying to take my revenge on you

and Jin Gukhyeon.

I'm doing all this to turn you two

into penniless beggars!

Han Jiseop.

If you want Haerim's shares back,

have her sign the divorce papers.

You don't want to lose all that too, right?

Han Jiseop...

Jiseop! Where are you going with all your stuff?

Stop bothering Haesol and her mom.

Please come to your senses.

I'm begging you.

Wait. I came to my senses a long time ago.

Where are you going? Are you moving out?

Yes.

I'm going to divorce Haerim.

You should move out too.

What? A divorce?

Why?

Jiseop! Jiseop!

What should I do with him?

This is a painkiller for cancer patients.

Han Jiseop...

It's me.

Can you find out how Han Jiseop was released?

It must be because of an illness.

An illness? What do you mean?

The narcotic painkiller I showed you before...

Came from his office.

What?

Goodness. What do you think you're doing?

Be honest with me.

Are you behind this whole thing?

You turned Han Jiseop into Brad Yun in order to

build up Gangin Foods and kill Gangin Construction.

Isn't it your plan?

Gosh, you sure are stupid.

Why did it take so long to process that?

Are you happy now?

We invested all our money in Gangin Construction.

Are you happy to have ruined us?

No, I'm not done yet.

I'm unsettled right now.

It feels like I didn't wipe after taking a dump.

Father!

Don't you know why all this happened?

How dare you talk with that hideous mouth of yours?

Father, you got it all wrong about me.

I'll ruin Han Jiseop no matter what.

You'll have to be responsible for what you did.

Seora.

Are you here?

What happened?

Are you hungry? Just go and wash your hands.

I made your favorite bean paste stew.

I asked what you were doing here?

Daddy!

Haesol.

Haesol, mommy and daddy have to talk.

- Can you wait in your room? / - Okay...

What do you think you're doing?

I met with Jaeuk.

He told me I could meet you here.

Are you trying to look after me?

What's wrong with that?

Don't make a fuss and leave.

I'm only going to spend a few days here and leave.

You can live here after.

Where will you go? You're sick.

Stop being so nosy.

Take Haesol and leave right now.

You're her father!

This is the least I can do.

You don't have much time left.

Let her remember you.

Are you saying...

I should let her...

See me slowly die?

What else can we do?

If you leave without a word...

What kind of lie should I make up this time?

Should I tell her I don't know?

Should I tell her you died again?

Or must I tell her you disappeared again?

I dread letting her see me die...

More than anything.

I don't want Haesol...

To have such terrible memories.

I'm begging you.

I'll see her often before my condition gets worse.

Please move in after I'm gone.

You can have a warm meal with Haesol, can't you?

Do this for her.

Don't get upset. Let's eat with smiling faces.

This could be our last.

Seora...

I want to be there for his last breath.

I don't want him to die alone.

Do whatever will make you feel better.

I'm an expert at waiting.

Inuk...

I'm so sorry for everything.

I'm so sorry...

That I can't ask you to wait for me anymore.

Saying that would be doing more wrong to me.

Stay with Jiseop...

Until his end.

Tell me if you ever need my help.

Inuk...

Why are you drinking alone? It's unsightly.

Grandpa...

Did you have to hide it from me too?

Am I even your grandson?

Did you find me untrustworthy?

Yes.

You're too kind and naive.

Would you have been able to dirty your hands

in order to revive Gangin Foods?

You think I don't know you?

You always run away and avoid things.

I got sick of seeing you be weak,

so I decided to train you to handle it on your own.

Before I die,

I wanted to see you grit your teeth and

fight to survive in this cruel world. Okay?

(Jeil Apartments)

I remember the house where we lived with grandma.

The place where I was born.

You would always make us breakfast

saying that we should never skip meals.

Right, daddy?

Mommy, why is daddy crying?

Are you crying too?

Mommy, don't cry.

Did I do something wrong?

Haerim...

- Open the door! Open it! / - Don't open it.

I know you're in there!

Han Jiseop! Ki Seora!

Do you think I'll let you live peacefully here?

- Jiseop. / - Just stay still.

Han Jiseop...

You can't do this to me...

You can't...

"Who will be more suitable as the child's parent?

Daera vs. Chara." What is this?

We can't seem to come to an agreement,

so we decided to have a secret vote.

We'll leave it to your votes.

We'll accept whichever result we end up with.

You should too.

- Why must I vote? / - I agree.

It's our child. Of course we should raise it.

- Let's go. / - Wait, wait.

Fine. I'm against voting on a precious life.

You should reflect on yourself

for doing something so vile.

I agree with her.

Dad, you agreed Chara can't raise a child.

Mother, father.

Daera couldn't get pregnant

because of premature menopause.

- What? / - Ban Seonghae!

Your family should know!

It's because

I put Daera through so much heartache.

We didn't have any children

because we knew we couldn't afford to have one.

That's why we postponed it.

It's because I'm incompetent.

That's why she got premature menopause.

I feel so sorry.

He has a terminal brain tumor?

I think they released him since he's terminally ill.

The most he has is 2 to 3 months.

The most he has is 2 to 3 months?

Han Jiseop's calling a board meeting.

We'll have to announce it there.

Of course we should.

We'll drag him down,

and revive Gangin Construction.

You must...

All be shocked that I'm Brad Yun.

It was a choice I had to make to remove the tumor

within Gangin Group.

This is fraud!

He made a fake CEO named Brad Yun.

He was behind it all!

He knew how risky the China project was,

but he pushed for it.

Vice Chairman Han Jiseop is the tumor

that's ruining Gangin Group!

- Yes. / - He ruined us.

Gangin Foods was thriving and yet

someone spread malicious rumors

to bring its stock prices down

in order to sell it off.

With the money from the sale...

They wanted to somehow keep Gangin Construction

alive despite its flaws.

This type of vile corruption definitely exists

within Gangin Group.

I wanted to fight this corruption.

So I had to protect Gangin Foods...

By pretending to be Brad Yun

and stop it from being sold off.

Is this true?

Then, how will you explain Ganging Construction?

You knew the project was risky,

so why did you continue?

Wasn't it a plan to break apart Gangin Construction?

You will have to be responsible for it.

I told him to do it.

- What's going on? / - It's the chairman!

What is going on?

It was an opportunity.

I decided to clean up our affiliates...

That were run by impure powers.

They were using Gangin Construction...

For personal gain.

There was someone trying to become

the majority shareholder of Gangin Construction

in order to take over Gangin Group.

I had to kick them out.

Due to this incident, some individual investors

lost a lot of money.

I'll replace them with my Gangin Foods' stock.

I promised to compensate them that way.

Is this true?

Despite all this,

if you want to hold someone responsible...

Then blame me.

All responsibility for what has transpired...

Is on me.

What do we do?

No.

The chairman mapped out the plan,

but I came up with and executed all the details.

If anyone must be punished,

you should terminate me.

I'd be happy...

To get what I deserve.

- What is going on? / - Wait!

I'm the majority shareholder of Gangin Construction

and the biggest victim of this incident.

I demand that the vice chairman is terminated.

Let me say one thing to all of you.

Right now,

the man who is masquerading as my son,

Vice Chairman Han Jiseop

is not fit to lead Gangin Group.

Nor does he have the time

to clean up the mess he has created.

What do you mean?

What do you mean, he has no time?

Vice Chairman Han Jiseop

is a terminally ill patient.

He has a terminal brain tumor.

At most he has is 2 to 3 months.

- He's sick? / - He only has 2 to 3 months?

- What do we do? / - That's impossible.

How can he lead the company?

We must protect Gangin Group.

We must also revive Gangin Construction.

In order to do that,

someone like Vice Chairman Han Jiseop

who is terminally ill...

Must be terminated right away.

You must be suspicious about my health.

Then all I have to do is prove that I'm healthy?

Don't try to get out of it. Just leave your post.

Alright.

I recently got a medical checkup.

I will hand in the documents.

What you're looking at now...

Are test results from last week.

He doesn't have a brain tumor.

Liar!

Look at his leg.

I'm certain he has brain tumor!

I tripped.

What happened?

You said he has terminal cancer.

Attorney Oh told me he was released due to illness.

Could his test results be fabricated?

I checked with the hospital already.

That cunning snake is up to something.

We have to get him terminated no matter what.

Otherwise, both you and I will end up with nothing.

How much did you invest in Gangin Construction?

All of what I have, including the foundation.

All to Brad Yun.

Brad Yun?

You borrowed funds from Han Jiseop

and handed over the foundation?

How could I have known he was Brad Yun?

He got us good.

Han Jiseop. I should have gotten rid of him earlier.

Do you see it now?

What a terrifying human being he is?

Jiseop, are you really going to keep this up?

Haerim, looks like you still haven't

come to your senses.

What?

I don't have to keep this up.

It's already all over.

Don't you get it?

Save Gangin Construction no matter what.

I know you can do it.

I can't let Gangin Group die

for Gangin Construction.

You'll regret this.

I'll make you despair in front of me.

Mark my words.

Jin Haerim.

You asked your dad to kill me.

How dare you say that to me?

I came back twice from hell already.

This time, it's you and your parents

who will be going straight to hell.

- Bye! / - Mommy!

- Mommy! / - Mommy!

Haesol.

Are we going to see daddy today?

Why? Do you miss him?

Look. I made it today.

It's a carnation.

I'm going to put it on dad.

That's what you do on Parents' Day.

I want to put it on him earlier.

Let's go, mommy.

Okay. He'll like it.

Haesol.

Take care.

- Yes, it's me. / - Inuk.

Please take good care of Haesol.

And Seora as well.

Where are you?

Han Jiseop!

There was someone else behind

the murder of Kang Jaeuk.

Ju Taesu was only an accomplice.

The one who gave the actual order is...

Gangin Group's...

Gangin Group's...

- Who are you? / - Han Jiseop.

You're under arrest for instigating

Kang Jaeuk's murder.

What did you say? Instigating murder?

For more infomation >> The Secret of My Love | 我男人的秘密 | 내 남자의 비밀 - Ep.99 [SUB : ENG/CHN/2018.02.16] - Duration: 33:45.

-------------------------------------------

Hot Rod Becomes Rodimus Prime - Unicron Dies | The Transformers: The Movie (1986) CLIP - Duration: 5:01.

We all must die sometime.

Not today, Galvatron!

[robotic pulsing]

[robotic pulsing]

[robotic pulsing]

[roars]

[engine revving]

I will crush you with my bare hands.

Die Autobot!

First Prime,

Then Ultra Magnus

And now... you.

It's a pity you Autobots die so easily

or I might have a sense of satisfaction now.

OPTIMUS: Arise, Rodimus Prime.

HOTROD: Optimus...

No!

This is the end of the road, Galvatron.

Ah!

Now light our darkest hour.

Spike! Daniel!

Springer, what's going on?!

No time to answer that now - let's get out of here!

Look!

Autobots, transform and roll out!

I knew you had potential, lad.

[robotic pulsing]

[robotic pulsing]

[robotic pulsing]

[robotic pulsing]

Destiny!

You cannot...

destroy...

my...

destiny!

Let this mark the end of the Cybertronian wars

as we march forward to a new age of peace and happiness!

Till all are one!

ALL: Till all are one!

Till all are one!

Till all are one!

'Transformers!'

For more infomation >> Hot Rod Becomes Rodimus Prime - Unicron Dies | The Transformers: The Movie (1986) CLIP - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Steady rain Friday with temps in 60s - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> Steady rain Friday with temps in 60s - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Top 20 Amazing Cakes Videos Compilation 2018 🎂 Amazing Cakes Style ★ Satisfying Cake Videos - Duration: 10:54.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> Top 20 Amazing Cakes Videos Compilation 2018 🎂 Amazing Cakes Style ★ Satisfying Cake Videos - Duration: 10:54.

-------------------------------------------

Sức khỏe ─ Hoa đào và những tác dụng bất ngờ ✅ - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> Sức khỏe ─ Hoa đào và những tác dụng bất ngờ ✅ - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Amazing Cakes Decorating Videos 2018 | Cake Style - How To Make Chocolate Cakes Decorating - Duration: 10:18.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> Amazing Cakes Decorating Videos 2018 | Cake Style - How To Make Chocolate Cakes Decorating - Duration: 10:18.

-------------------------------------------

How BLACK PANTHER Sets Up AVENGERS INFINITY WAR – Post-Credits Scenes Easter Eggs Explained - Duration: 7:01.

In time-honoured Marvel tradition, Black Panther includes a couple of cool post-credits scenes

with teases for upcoming films.

Yippee-ki-yay, movie lovers, it's Jan here and today I'm breaking down Black Panther's

end-credits scenes to explain how they set up Avengers: Infinity War and I'll also be

revealing some Marvel easter eggs you might have missed.

If this is your first time here, I do regular videos on Marvel movies and I'm also starting

my Black Panther Funko Pop giveaway!

For a chance to win, you just need to be a subscriber and leave me a comment below with

your thoughts about the film.

Quick spoiler warning, I will be discussing the end credit scenes in full, explaining

their link to the rest of the movie as well as talking connections to and potential speculation

on Avengers: Infinity War.

The mid-credits scene begins with T'Challa attending the UN in Vienna and delivering

a speech to the international community.

In the speech, T'Challa announces that, for the first time in his country's history, he's

opening up Wakanda to the world and offers to share their knowledge and resources.

Wakanda has, up until now, isolated itself, using its technology to hide its precious

vibranium resources "in plain sight", but at the UN, T'Challa implies that it's no longer

right for Wakanda or any country to hide itself way.

In fact, he wants Wakanda to be an example of how we should all treat each other, and

as he says, "in times of crisis, the wise build bridges while the foolish build barriers".

In response, one of the UN delegates asks what Wakanda can offer the rest of the world,

because in his eyes it's just a "nation of farmers".

The scene stops at this point, with Black Panther, Nakia, and Everett Ross all smiling

knowingly at the utter foolishness of that question – and Ross perhaps recognises too

just how wrong he was earlier in the film when he shared that delegate's attitude.

Still, we can assume that T'Challa would go on to reveal that Wakanda has reserves of

vibranium and has developed technology and medical treatments beyond what is available

anywhere else in the world.

By taking this step, T'Challa has acted on Nakia's very real concern that during her

time as a Wakandan spy abroad she has "seen too many in need to turn a blind eye."

It's clear from the film that opening up access to Wakandan medical technology, for instance,

has the potential to revolutionise how people recover from injuries as Everett Ross fully

recovers from being shot in the spine in just one day after being treated by Shuri.

Access to Wakandan vibranium could be a double-edged sword as although it will likely be useful

in the fight against Thanos, once the secret's out, it could attract other villains to try

and get their hands on it, as was the case with Ulysses Klaue.

And, along with Thanos's search for the still-to-be-uncovered Soul Stone, that could be another reason why

we see in the Infinity War trailer that the Mad Titan has sent his Outriders to invade

the country.

But this opening up of Wakanda also has huge implications beyond Avengers: Infinity War

as it means we're likely to see future Marvel movies cross over with Black Panther and Wakanda.

The world, characters, and tech of Wakanda are so rich and ripe with opportunities for

storytelling that it seems likely that Marvel will want to incorporate Black Panther's world

wherever it fits.

The mid-credits scene is also a call-back to the UN Sokovia Accords meeting in Vienna

in Captain America: Civil War where T'Challa's father, King T'Chaka, addressed the UN and

attempted to make a similar speech offering Wakandan co-operation and outreach to the

wider world.

T'Chaka was, of course, killed before he could finish his speech when Zemo orchestrated an

attack on the UN building in order to frame Bucky.

And this takes us to Black Panther's second and final post-credits scene that has an even

more direct lead-in to Avengers: Infinity War.

In this scene, we find someone waking up in a small hut in the Wakandan countryside surrounded

by some inquisitive children.

As the person steps outside, we discover it's Bucky, who we last saw being put on ice in

the mid-credits scene for Captain America: Civil War.

Bucky agreed to be put under so that Wakandan scientists could figure out what was wrong

with his mind, and in the Avengers: Infinity War prelude comic, we learn that it's Shuri

who's figured out how to remove trigger words that HYDRA inserted in Bucky's mental programming.

Shuri's treatment appears to have worked as Bucky seems calm and well.

He's also wearing a blue sling around his missing arm in the scene and at the end Shuri

tells him to come with her as there is "much more for [him] to learn", which likely means

they need to update him on what's been happening since he was in cryo-stasis and get him back

in full shape.

We know from the Avengers: Infinity War trailer that Bucky has his missing arm restored at

some point, so Shuri probably still has some more work to do on that and perhaps it'll

be made of vibranium too.

There's also a big hint to what Bucky's role might be next in the name "White Wolf" which

the children in the scene call out as they run off.

"White Wolf" is an interesting Marvel easter egg and a nod to the Black Panther comic-book

character Hunter who was adopted by T'Challa's father T'Chaka when his parents crash-landed

in Wakanda.

The white foreigner, Hunter, aka White Wolf, loved his adoptive country and eventually

became head of the secret police in Wakanda.

So, in this post-credits scene Marvel could be alluding to the MCU's Bucky taking on a

similar type of security role in Wakanda in the future.

Indeed, in the Avengers: Infinity War trailer, Bucky looks like he might be heading up a

group of Wakandan warriors on the battlefield.

And given his past activities, it would be a natural fit for Bucky to take on black ops-style

missions on behalf of Black Panther.

Wakanda already operates a network of spies, or War Dogs as they're called, and perhaps

Bucky could join them, maybe teaming up with Nakia on future missions.

It'll be interesting to see if Bucky does take on the new identity of White Wolf, leaving

behind his former alter ego of the Winter Soldier, or whether this is just simply a

nice nod to the comics.

By the way, given the importance of Shuri's tech genius, I want to point out another way

in which this could link in to the next Avengers team-up.

We know that Thanos pursues Vision in the Infinity War movie and that the Mad Titan's

Black Order are seen either attempting to extract or manipulate the Mind Stone in Vision's

forehead.

And it's been rumoured that Vision gets taken to Wakanda in the film so Shuri can extract

the Mind Stone from him and keep it safe.

In the Avengers: Infinity War prelude comic Shuri boasts that the tech she's developed

surpasses anything Tony Stark has done, specifically how Stark created Ultron, which seems like

another big hint that Shuri could be involved in removing the Mind Stone from Vision and

keeping him alive at the same time.

Now, if you've seen Black Panther, what did you think of the movie and the post-credit

scenes?

And have you got any theories on what the end credits will mean for Avengers: Infinity

War or future Marvel movies?

Share your thoughts in the comments below and also make sure you're subscribed to enter

my Black Panther giveaway.

And if you enjoyed this, you can support my channel by hitting the thumbs-up button and

sharing the video.

I really appreciate all you do and I've got more Black Panther and Avengers videos coming

shortly, so why not hit the bell and join the notification squad?!

In the meantime, there's more Marvel and other videos you're sure to like right here.

Thanks for watching and see ya next time!

Yippee-ki-yay, movie lovers!

For more infomation >> How BLACK PANTHER Sets Up AVENGERS INFINITY WAR – Post-Credits Scenes Easter Eggs Explained - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

Stuart Bingham Lifestyle 2018 ★ Net Worth ★ Biography ★ House ★ Car ★ Income ★ Wife ★ Family - Duration: 3:02.

stuart bingham Lifestyle 2018

stuart bingham Lifestyle 2017

stuart bingham Lifestyle

stuart bingham wife

stuart bingham wife 2018

stuart bingham family

stuart bingham family 2018

stuart bingham cars collection

stuart bingham friends

snooker world championship 2017

snooker world championship

For more infomation >> Stuart Bingham Lifestyle 2018 ★ Net Worth ★ Biography ★ House ★ Car ★ Income ★ Wife ★ Family - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Sarah Lombardi: Tinder-Beichte! - Duration: 4:12.

For more infomation >> Sarah Lombardi: Tinder-Beichte! - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

AM I DEPRESSED? || CHRISTIAN SPOKEN WORD || ANNA SZABO - Duration: 2:19.

Am I just sad or am I truly depressed?

Maybe I'm just by the pace of life temporarily stressed?

Am I always sleepless because I work too much?

Or am I stuck in the deep dark depression clutch?

I know I'm depressed because I've lived like this for too long:

Not wanting to go anywhere and not interested in being strong.

I'm not excited about anything or anyone anymore at all.

I just feel like I live in a deep dark depression hole.

I have no joy and nothing gives me genuine pleasure.

I don't give a crap about the things I used to wholeheartedly treasure.

I'm moving from one day to another wishing that it would all just end.

I know I'm depressed because I live in the hopelessness and indifference land.

But I've been saved by Jesus Christ and so I wholeheartedly lean on Him.

I stand firmly on God's Promises waiting till with joy again my cup He can brim.

I don't trust my emotions and feelings, depression or suicidal thoughts.

I trust God's Promises and I know He has in store for me blessings lots.

If you are depressed right now, trust in Christ.

Your life is important - at His blood it was priced.

Your life matters so much that He sacrificed His for yours.

As a precious child of God to you He refers.

You are special, you're valuable, you matter, so stay alive.

And share your faith and this video with others to help ease their depression and possibly

save their life!

For more infomation >> AM I DEPRESSED? || CHRISTIAN SPOKEN WORD || ANNA SZABO - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Nino de Angelo: Liebes-Comeback mit seiner Larissa! - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> Nino de Angelo: Liebes-Comeback mit seiner Larissa! - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Startup in Residence - Duration: 4:28.

For more infomation >> Startup in Residence - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Italien: Riesiges Erdloch in Rom verschlingt Straße samt Autos - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> Italien: Riesiges Erdloch in Rom verschlingt Straße samt Autos - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Fatih Harbiye Ep 01 English Subs (Google Translate) - Duration: 2:03:04.

Can you go out now?

Neriman!

Hurry, we have to prepare the rolls.

Neriman...

Neriman!

Neriman!

Recently we have a lot of rehearsals before the concert, but that's good.

Think of yourself, Neriman! I will have a solo concert on the day of giving the diploma.

There is no need to save. I think teachers will meet my talents.

How wonderful it is. I would like to have Someone who will notice my talent.

Neriman, do not be angry, but your father is right.

It really does not make sense to stop studying for the 3rd year.

I think so.

Soon I will continue, but not classic Turkish music. I will take the exams again.

What is? Are you laughing?

Have you prepared the cake?

I have something on my hair, right?

Dad wanted the rolls, and Aunt decided to prepare them.

When we get married, you'll be preparing for me too.

I should be back. Aunt will worry.

A, Neriman!

I've prepared it a long time ago, but I forgot to give it to you, because when I see you, I forget everything.

What is it?

This is a... ordinary journal.

Oh I understand.

You are worried about what I feel.

I think it's you the person who is worried.

See you later.

Love is greedy. We all want it.

Although you want to leave, love he orders you to stay.

You will stay forever in my heart.

I want you to stay.

I love you.

These were my first words to you.

I love you.

I hope our last words will not grieve us.

Good job, friends!

Everything went great.

Yes, it's over for today.

You played amazing today.

Do not overdo it, brother. You were great too.

I will be flying. To see.

See you later.

Sinasi!

I made some mistakes while playing. Did you notice?

No, I did not notice.

I need to practice before the concert.

You should talk to your teacher, Ozl.

He will help you. See you later.

Sinasi!

Can we drink coffee?

I have some work. Maybe another time.

I promise.

Fine.

So see.

See you later.

Now will you fight Neriman?

Yes, I will fight for him with Neriman.

I do not understand you, Ozel. Why are you doing this?

Maybe another time [I'll explain this to you].

Daddy.

Do you want some coffee?

I have not finished playing the flute yet, baby.

IM going im going! Hey, wait a minute. Okay, I'm going!

Open.

I came.

Ah, Fahriye! Why do you always hit that door?

Nice to see you, Sister Gulter!

Where is Neriman?

Neriman flew to Paris early in the morning!

May God listen to you, maybe someday!

Girl, imagine it! Breakfast in London, dinner in Paris.

Amen, amen! God willing!

Amen! I hope this "amen" not in vain.

Neriman

Did you see your cousin in the newspaper?

No, I did not see. Show!

Good morning, Uncle Fayiz!

Hello, Fahriye.

Macit Arcaoglu, the only successor of the Arcaoglu textile company, once again made the name of a womanizer.

After he finished his studies in America, he was caught by paparazzi

He was seen with the daughter of business partner Arcaoglu Selim Demirhan - beautiful Pelin Demirhan.

They were partying late in the nightclub.

Macita Arcaoglu fled from the paparazzi crowds.

It has a wonderful dress, right?

Of course. Look at this girl, Neriman, she has a wonderful life!

Neriman, you are family, look at her life.

What shoes do you wish, Miss Pelin?

I'll choose. You're free, Hacer.

Pelin, did you see?

No. Mom!

Mom! Can you show me?

What's happening?

Mom! Please can you show me?

It's not important, just like Macit and Pelin in the newspaper.

Good morning Dad.

Good morning darling.

It's just nonsense, mommy.

Leave it now.

Waiting for the great news from you.

I hope they will come soon, mom.

I'm leaving.

Where? You did not even eat breakfast.

To Macita. I have a great idea. I have to tell him about it as soon as possible. Duygu!

Pelin, do not do that!

Greetings Inci, Pelin!

Well.

Is there a difference?

No, Fahriye, no.

Uncle Fayiz!

Are you really the uncle of this girl and mom Neriman's sister's sister?

-See you later. - I can do today Late for dinner. -Fine.

Dad!

We are going to Neriman district today as part of the project.

So I would like to visit it.

No, Duygu. You have no relationship with her.

But Dad, Neriman is the daughter of your sister. Can there be a greater connection between us?

Neriman is the daughter of this simple Fayiz, and my sister died a long time ago.

If I had an uncle like him, I'd sleep on money!

Why do not you see?

Fahriye, how are you today?

Fine.

Let me think, Sister Gulter. Today...

Today is just as good as yesterday and tomorrow will be. I do not care about the future.

If you can call it life and live it.

My mother remembered, "I will live drastically, even if it is difficult ".

Your mother has described our lives well, sister Gulter. We live on earth, but we are stuck between two worlds and we can not move either forward or backward.

God, God!

Like fish, we are always in the same waters.

You my fish!

You are right, but I do not understand the essence of your words. Fish need only water to live.

Well, Fahriye, good job!

What did I say?

Fahriye, you know my dad does not like when he talks about his uncle.

But why? I do not understand this!

Leave it, Fahriye!

Okay, Sister Gulter, I will not ask any more. Fine.

Neriman, Macit Arcaoglu is not only rich but handsome. Girl, look what sweetie!

Do you have anything else to do?

No, sister Gulter. I'm just a housewife.

God, God...

-Asli, I told you! -Mo, I did not do anything!

Mom, let me go! Leave!

Get up, we go

Mom, let go!

I do not lie, I did not do anything!

If you lie, I'll suffocate you for what you did!

Mom, Sinasi calls!

Sinasi? Do not answer.

What do we do now, mom?

Look at Neriman, what a delight.

What is it? Is it a bird?

No, no, it's not a bird.

Yes, it is a bird.

It is not called a bird in the divination, it is a proposition.

You are in the crowd, Neriman.

I passed the exams, probably the school.

No, that's not it.

Maybe Sinasi will take you somewhere over the weekend.

Of course, Sinasi opens my door to the cage. Thanks to him, I can see the sky.

Aaa, what's up?

I am bored. Sinasi is my fiancée, and you are still confused, Auntie.

Neriman, do not you love Sinasi?

I love.

I love you, but...

Fahriye, you will be my model I need some practice drawing today.

Okay, but you know I can not sit still in one place for a long time.

What's happening? What is the noise in this house?

Gulter, I beg you, come here.

Open the door!

Sister, please save me! I can not stand here any longer, I beg you, help me!

I can not, Asli, Mom took the key.

I did not do anything!

God, help us!

Auntie what happened?

I do not know, run!

Sinasi calls again.

He is certainly worried about why we do not answer.

If he calls again, try to calm him down and convince him not to come home for the evening.

Mom ..

What if Sinasi finds out?

What's going on, Zehra?

We are done!

Good job, master Cemal.

Thank you, hello, Mr. Fayiz!

I hope you bring me happiness. I just wanted to see if I was the winner.

You did not give up your dreams about wealth, master Cemal?

Do not even ask, Fayiz, I do not even know how it feels.

When I pass by all the houses and shops I sell, until the soul hurts, I have only this place.

Thank God for that.

I know what you feel, Master Cemal.

With wealth can easily fall into poverty, and wealth is hard to recover, Mr. Fayiz.

No matter, it does not matter now. Time to check the lottery results.

Maybe I'm rich already.

Kerim, your son immediately appeared in the news.

Oh, I saw.

I'm sure it's Pelin.

Pelin is like her father. She always gets what she wants.

Miss Pelin arrived.

Good morning everyone!

Good morning my dear.

- Good morning, Uncle Kerim. -Well Pelin.

We have just talked about you.

Your son gave you a picture, Auntie Inci.

Yes. He's like his father.

Macit already got up?

No, baby, she's still asleep.

Okay, I'll go wake him up.

Pelin, let him sleep some more. He did not sleep at all last night.

No, Auntie Inci, we have to discuss a lot of things. I'm planning a party on his return.

Will be in your villa.

I did not have the opportunity to ask you, but I hope you do not mind.

-No problem. -Excellently.

You're right, honey. Pelin is like her father.

Nezahat, what's up? Why are you holding her there?

Neriman, Asli... She made a terrible sin. Awesome mistake...

Zehra, are you crazy? I can not do that!

Why? Are not you a nurse?

I'm retired, I've forgotten a lot.

I beg you! I can not ask anyone else for help.

I have no one like that.

If you are so worried, why do not you take her to the hospital?

Please, I can not do it.

It is impossible! Many wrong will happen if i take her there.

They will call the police, they will write about it in the newspapers.

You have to check it out and tell me the truth.

Zehra, what the girl says is true.

What does she say is true? You think so? I heard everything she said on the phone.

But now I do not want to say a word. What would you believe, Gulter?

What did you hear, or did not want to talk about?

Think of it as Neriman.

God save!

What would you do then?

Please check it out and release me from this pain.

Pelin, I told you already.

I do not want to accept.

But I want, Macit.

Agree and do not break my heart again.

Again? Do not overdo it, Pelin.

Macit, please. It will be fun, I promise.

Do not trouble yourself in vain.

No no! I'll take care of everything. You will not interfere, I promise.

Pelin, I would like some peace, and you're organizing a fun party. Do not do that, please.

I'm too tired to have fun.

What happened? Have you changed jobs in America?

The organization's phone rings.

Hello, I'm listening? Yes, it's me.

I ordered a party for the weekend.

In Kerima Arcaoglu villa.

Yes, I know it's a big place, but there will be a lot of people. About fifty people.

Yes, you can come tomorrow to see the place.

Have a nice day.

Asli...

What are they doing Asli, Fahriye?

They're checking whether she's still a virgin.

It's still nothing, Neriman.

The worst is before us.

Whom my eyes see! How are you, sir?

-All right, Cihan. What are you doing? -Nothing special.

Neriman is not home.

My family is also gone. I'm worried. Where could they go?

They are talking somewhere. Come on let's go.

Wait.

Why are not you at work?

Do not ask.

I already asked.

So do not ask more. God, God ..

Master Cemal is crazy. He is never satisfied with my work.

You do not have the will to work.

When you are a good employee, no one wants to pay you.

Okay, so go and talk to Champ Cemal.

Ask him. Promise that you will try harder.

He does not trust me.

So what do you want from me?

If I were in his place, I would not believe you either.

And I would not trust myself.

Sinasi, come with me to master Cemal, brother

You could talk to him and tell me what a good boy you are. Okay, you do not have to exaggerate, but Master Cemal appreciates you.

Ah, Sinasi? You are Wise, help me with this.

And how?

Speak, Gulter...

Did this happen?

What are you saying, Gulter...

Shame on you! You ruined our lives, you destroyed!

Enough..

With who? With who?!

God show you, shame!

Zehra, it's enough .. Calm, Zehra.

What would I say to Sinasi, Gulter?

Zehra, come on, you'll wash your face. Calm down, Zehra, calm down.

Asli ..

What did you do, sis?

Brother Cemal, please forgive him. Look, it's really repentant.

We talked on the road. He promised to get up on time and not be late.

It will also wash the floor 4 times a day and open the store early.

Say, boy.

He is always repentant, Sinasi.

Come on, master Cemal. Forgive him this time.

Come on, kiss your hand.

Master Cemal, I kiss your hand.

Okay, well, you do not have to.

Thank you, master.

It is thanks to Sinasi and to Mr. Fayiz. But if it happens again...

No, master, I give you the word of honor!

Ha, he said "the word of honor". If he had anything else but honor.

Come on, take the keys and open the shop.

Thank you, Master Cemal.

Zehra, do not get upset anymore.

Asli will talk to this boy and tell him about the situation.

I will not leave her alone. I'll think about everything.

Zehra!

Are you afraid of nothing, girl? What if you leave?

How can you not be afraid ?!

Sister Zehro, that's enough! Calm down, you'll kill her!

Neriman, do not interfere!

Who did you do with it? Who did you sleep with? Nezahat, who is he?

I do not know, mom.

Take her cell phone! Let me go, Gulter!

Damn it!

God will punish you, cursed!

Aunt, it's enough! Enough, enough!

Let go!

Brother?

Macit.

All right, baby?

You are different from returning from America.

Mom.

Dad does not talk to me about work at all.

Son, you just got back.

You should spend time with your friends, relax a little.

Look, [smile] that's it.

I want to start working in a company.

I understand.

Okay darling.

I'll talk to your father.

Work as a director.

You are the same as your father.

Asli, tell who!

Tell. Who did it to you?!

Brother ..

Who? Who? Who ?!

Emre.

Sinasi!

Sinasi!

Cihan!

What happened?

Sinasi will kill Emre, run!

What?!

Thank you, Master Cemal.

Your time is up. Do you want to continue?

Sinasi?

Sinasi, Sinasi! Let it go, Sinasi!

I give you 10 days. You'll fix what you did, or I'll bury you here!

Is it really you, Sinasi? Are you real?

Neriman...

When I look in your eyes, I'm really sad.

Enough of this! Do not push on me, I'm mad!

What do you do? Will you hit me?

Neriman!

Where are the girls?

They will come down.

Great smells, sister Hacer.

It's all for you and Pelin. You're so tiny!

May God bless your hands.

Bon Appetit.

Good evening.

We will return Macita. Yes.

I have to finish, then we'll talk. Bye Bye.

Pelin.

Have you decided what to put on the party?

Tomorrow I will make a decision, Mom. Cansu is about to release a new line of clothes.

How beautiful.

Duygu.

Will you go shopping with your sister tomorrow?

Why, Mom?

You buy a dress for a party, of course.

Mom, please, I do not want to. Daddy, say something.

I do not want to mix. It's a topic between mother and daughter.

You will probably go in jeans and T-shir.

I'm going. What does it matter?

Everyone should wear what they feel is best.

Ai, Duygu! What does this mean, daughter?

Duygu reminds Neriman, Mom.

Fortunately I do not have these genes.

Shame on you! How could you do this?

What will we do now?

Ismail, say something!

Brother Asli will kill me if I do not marry her.

He can not do anything to you.

Let him kill her sister, not you!

You will tell him, "I'm a man, I could not deny your sister."

Tell him if you think it's that easy.

He broke me today.

Look at me! And I'll break it if it touches you! Be a man!

Eee, what do you do? He must marry her.

How can I be sure?

Maybe he was not the first. What are you looking at, maybe I'm thinking?

If she is so young and doing such things, she could do it with everyone.

How can I marry you now?

I do not want her under my roof!

Nezahat, did not call yet?

Mom, wait a minute. Surely it is still in shock.

He should already know.

The food is ready.

Mom.

Come on.

Eat without me.

Sinasi

Dinner ready.

I made your favorite dish.

Sister!

Leave me alone.

Is it really you, Sinasi? Are you real?

When I look in your eyes, I feel sad.

Hello?

Oh, Mr. Mehmet.

Good evening.

I did not invite Mr. Mehmet today because I had a family problem at home.

Do not worry, I'll soon finish my dress.

Ok good night.

Mama, why did you say that you were about to finish? Is it possible in this state?

It does not matter, daughter. I promised and I have to do. Hold it.

Good evening, Brother Sinasi.

When I look in your eyes, I feel sad.

How are you, brother?

Is it really you, Sinasi?

Neriman, who came, daughter?

Nobody, aunt.

-Who came? -Sinasi.

Sinasi stands in the doorway?

He came to talk to Neriman.

Do not bother them, they will to feel uncomfortable.

Neriman was sad today. I'll see if I'm fine with her.

Gulter!

But I'm worried, brother.

Sit down here.

Well.

Neriman...

I...

I thought you would at least try to understand me after what happened today.

Because of what you did Asli or Emre?

From whom should I start, Sinasi?

I'm Asli's brother. Her honor...

Honor Asli does not mean anything if her life is in ruins.

What should I do?

Come on? Congratulate Asli and Emre?

Look, I'm responsible for the honor of your family. For your sister. And I will not let her harm anyone.

So look at Asli in the eyes, Sinasi.

You may then understand. Emre is not the only one to blame.

God, God...

What happened, Neriman?

Nothing like that, daddy.

What did Sinasi want?

Shame on the whole neighborhood...

Yes exactly.

They must be very hard on them.

I would not wish that the greatest enemy. Asli made a mistake, a big mistake.

Okay, what about Aunt Zehra, Sinasim, and even you, Auntie?

What did you do Asli? Sinasi almost killed Emre. He beat the boy hard.

It does not matter who, but what did Asli do. Sinasi was so mad.

He did not behave like a human. He did not even try to talk.

This is just difficult to understand. How did she have to feel Asli? In what age do we live, aunt?

Neriman, enough already.

Think about the shame that fell on their family.

Could not they wait for the wedding to live their wedding night?

The life of many young girls is destroyed in honor, Auntie.

It is indeed very appropriate!

Neriman, do not make fools!

Honor, why is it always from women expected to honor?

Men lose honor when money is at stake!

Neriman, I said enough!

She should stop her heart and not send shame on her family.

This is an honor!

Maybe you have something to say, if I missed something.

He got angry. I hope he does not get any pressure.

Neriman? Brother, fast!

Neriman?

Has asthma attack, bring her inhaler. Fast!

Okay, baby, it'll pass. Look, I'm here with you, calm down.

What is the key to a happy marriage?

Respect, of course. I always take Consider my wife's ideas.

I always trust her decisions.

I am lucky to find such a sensitive person as my wife.

Inci Arcaoglu is a good woman for me.

What do you think, Mrs. Inci? What is the basis for a successful marriage?

First of all, love.

After so many years we are still looking at ourselves with this love, as at the beginning of our relationship.

Cutting!

It was a great interview. Thank you very much.

Please, my whole pleasure.

Thank you. I wish good work.

Will you be drinking coffee or tea? I invite you.

I'm sorry, baby?

Kerim, where are you?

I called several times, I was worried.

We had an interview.

Inci was saying some foolish things. I will be in the company.

I was very sorry.

A, Kerim!

I got your gift.

Thank you.

Do you like it?

Of course.

This rubin will look great on you. See you darling.

And what do you think? The place is perfect, right?

Yes, it could not be better.

I do not want any unplanned surprises.

We will do everything we can, Miss Pelin.

Macit.

Mr. Taner will take care of the organization weekend event.

Really? How beautiful.

Please do not worry, Mr. Macit. Everything will be perfect.

Believe me, I'm not worried about it.

Please excuse me.

Macit?

Macit, where are you going?

I'm sorry, mom?

How are you feeling, little girl?

Fine.

There is no news from Aunt Zehra?

No no.

Probably now Zehra waiting for the news.

What news?

News from the boyfriend.

He must marry Asli. Then the Zehra and Sinasi will calm down.

Anyway, everyone will talk about it.

Another option is not in the game. Do not give me god

I hope they get married soon.

I do not want to talk about it anymore.

So it will be best.

Did your dad leave?

He left.

Neriman, do you avoid it?

Do not do it, little girl. You are doing bad, you are doing very badly.

I really do not know what is wrong, and what good, aunt. I do not really know.

Salam Alejkum, Ismail. [Arabic greeting, means "peace with you"]

Salamander, Mr. Fayiz.

Have you had an asthma attack?

I did, but it was okay. Do not worry.

Do you have any news about Asli?

No. God knows what is going on with her.

I'm really afraid of her, Neriman.

Let's go for a walk and rest a little. We relax our nerves.

I do not know where we will go.

Beyoglu, Nisantasi [districts of Istanbul], wherever you will.

Okay, okay.

Agree, girl, life is outside, not at home.

But first we must get the agreement from Sister Gulter.

Okay, let's go.

Hey, girls, I was scared to death!

Forgive me.

All right.

Auntie, we can go out with Fahriye for a walk?

No, where is it at this time?

We will be careful sister Gulter.

That's more than what happened yesterday.

Auntie, we really will not be long. I promise.

We must go now, we can not I promised my brother Cihan.

All right, go. But Dad can not hear it.

Well.

See you later!

Oh, Pelin!

What is?

Nothing.

I'm just looking at how beautiful you are. I can not take your eyes off you.

Ahh, thanks.

You have not gone yet?

Pelin is dressing up, mom. We will go, of course, if we decide on something in the end.

Praise God that they produce so many bags because they could not find the one.

Although this is ugly.

This is branded, Duygu. This is PLN!

Ah, I'm impressed.

Pelin, please help pick something Duygu for a party, okay?

Do not worry, mom. You know how important it is to me. Everything and everyone will be perfect.

Just.

-Health. -All the best.

See you later.

Sinasi, what happened to your hand?

Nothing, it's not important.

It looks bad. How can you play like that?

All right, no problem.

Sinasi?

May we practice together?

Ozlem, please! We can not work together today or tomorrow.

Please do not be angry. Please.

I said what I was going to say.

From now on, the rest depends on you, your conscience and humanity. I do not interrupt, but your son should take responsibility for his actions. Destiny can not be avoided.

Nobody ever died without sin.

Sinasi <phone number>

Hello?

Mom, I was wondering...

Did the boy come to solve the problem?

No, but do not worry, I'm sure it will happen soon.

If they have a little humanity in them, they will take care of the girl's good.

Well.

God, help us!

Fahriye, is that all? I'm exhausted!

Neriman, maybe someday we will be tired from spending money, not walking.

I must say that the price for these two coffee was an exaggeration.

Do not forget that this city is not the tea house of Uncle Niyaz.

God, God!

Hurry up, my aunt will be worried.

Listen? Yes, I want everyone in Istanbul to talk about this event, my dear!

What is?

Are not your cousins? These rich?

Yes, they are. Fahriye, let's go so they do not notice us. Well?

Do you hear Fahriye? So they would not notice us.

Fahriye!

Aa, Neriman?

How do you do?

All right, Duygu, what's up?

And I'm fine.

Okay, sweetheart.

I'm sorry, we're seeing a party.

I talked to your dad yesterday morning about you. What a coincidence.

Then, greet the uncle. See you later.

Neriman ..

We are cousins, we should see more often.

- Really, Pelin? -Yes of course. We should meet.

This weekend I'm having fun in Arcaoglu's dip. You may come, Neriman?

Oh, Neriman, oh!

Where is the baby?

But it's my fault, I let her go!

Gulter!

Gulter!

Brother?

Neriman has not returned yet?

No, but I called her, it is on the way.

They went to Fahriye's friends, not far from here.

Do you know someone from this house they went to?

Of course I know.

Fine.

I would be happy to see you at the party, Neriman. You will be my special guest.

Thank you, Pelin, but I think I will not have time.

Of course, it is very difficult to find time. Some people do not digest me, Duygu. They never find time.

See you, Duygu.

Bye Bye.

For now, dear.

Come on, Fahriye!

I can not believe what you did, Pelin!

What?!

You're kidding?

-I'll take it. - Of course, Mr. Macit.

No, darling, I'm not kidding. I can not believe. You are truly lucky!

This ring with a unique diamond. The lady will be very happy.

Okay, that's it. Please, pack it.

Of course. My congratulations.

Macit bought a ring with a big diamond. You can see it from ten kilometers! Pelin, get ready.

The party will change into your engagement.

Duygu, come here! Very good I love you, dear sister!

Pelin, why did you do Neriman?

Neriman I love too! Today I love everyone!

I am so happy!

It is possible that he can spoil the humor for one minute.

I told you it was better not to meet them.

Neriman, since you are invited to a party, you should use it, girl. I think so.

-Hello? -Fahriye!

Why are not you still here?

We're back.

Aunt.

Why does Neriman not answer the phone? Tell her that her father is angry.

Okay, Sister Gulter, we're on the way.

Bye Bye.

This can always spoil the fun. He asks where we are and why we are late.

Why did you turn off the phone?

By Sinasi?

Some people should think before they do anything.

Neriman

Admission is in Arcaoglu villa. You will meet Macita Arcaoglu!

Fahriye!

My aunt really is right.

In what?

You are dreaming about impossible things.

Ring with diamonds...

I am not surprised. The time has come, dear Pelin.

I am so happy.

Pelin

You grew up with Macit. And now you're going to grow old. It's beautiful!

Well, how do you know it's a ring for you, Pelin?

-Not to the table, please? -Yes.

How do I go to a party, Fahriye? I can not even go to the supermarket, and you're talking about a party.

And so I do not have what to dress, without thinking about hair and make-up.

Dad's earnings are not enough for one night in the upper sphere of society.

Sister Gulter, there is no news about Asli?

No, I'm still waiting for Zehry's phone.

I hope they will come soon wedding and will be after all.

In vain I turned off the phone. Sinasi did not ring, did not send the message.

And what to do? And it will not help him if he calls you.

I'm angry at him, but it's my love since childhood.

And he is your childlike love. Take Note that you are now adults.

Fahriye! Your brother is here.

Where are you going, girl?

With Neriman, can not you see?

I see, but...

Okay, wait.

Good night, Sister Gulter.

See you, Fahriye!

Neriman, you will go to the party.

We will change you into Cinderella, even if only for one night.

Oh, Fahriye!

Oh, see and write here. My name is not Fahriye, if you do not go to this party!

Fahriye!

I'm going, I'm going, uff!

What are you planning? What's happening?

Nothing important.

Nothing important? Why whisper?

Neriman! Tell me what Fahriye wrote on this mirror, or you will tell it to your father.

Girl, did you lose your senses? Sit for a night in someone's home!

Okay, why are you mad? You do not have to worry about me.

I have to. I'm responsible for you until you get married. Then your husband will take over the role.

I would like to find a husband and eventually get rid of you. Uff, ufff!

Fahriye! I will give uff.

God, God...

You see what you did best? You said you loved him, but he just toyed with you and left you.

Mom, well done.

Nobody wants you now. Stupid, stupid!

Let go!

My dear...

See what Pelin is doing. Your father is right away from them.

Aunt..

Pelin invited me to a reception at Arcaoglu's villa.

Who would want their fun? She invited you because she knows that you have no money to come.

You know, maybe I could...

Dear God...

Maybe you have a magic wand.

Roller in the kitchen. Could it help you?

Istanbul children with higher spheres, Macit i ja...

and Neriman.

Which Neriman?

Our cousin. She is also invited.

Are you kidding?

Are you serious ?!

Yes, Mom, we're serious. You will never change, do you, Pelin?

Neriman is ours relative of the father.

So I invited her to the biggest party of the year.

But unfortunately, the girl has no time. She would like to come, but I wonder if her life will be able to go to such a party at all.

She will not be able to, so you had to invite her.

Pelin, you did not have to do it. What would Neriman do at the party?

Mom, it will not come. Even if she found time, she did not even have the money for a cab.

You are sick! Terrible!

Who is sick?

-Hello Darling. -Good evening.

Pelin invited Neriman to a party at Arcaoglu's villa.

You're kidding?

Dad, today we met Neriman. Duygu told her we should see more often, so I invited her to the party.

Yes, Dad. Our first meeting will be at the Arcaoglu villa.

Is not that great? Again, we will connect our family ties.

Pelin, do not be foolish.

Your intent is to hurt her, Pelin. Nothing else.

You take care to hurt the feelings of Neriman. You knew she would not be able to come when you invited her.

If you really want Neriman to come, I can send for her car. I can also take care of her dress. Relax a little!

I do not want to hear this nonsense any longer. First, Fayiz will never allow Neriman to come.

Absolutely!

I tell you both! There is no need to show Neriman a life that she will never have.

This wretch will ruin Neriman's life just as my sister ruined it.

But Dad, what happens if he comes?

Duygu! You do not know Fayiza. But my mother and I know him well.

But do you know Neriman too?

IM going im going!

Good morning, little sister Gulter. Neriman at home?

What happens so early in the morning with you?

Good morning, Uncle Fayiz.

Good morning, Fahriye. Your father returned, daughter?

He has not returned, Uncle Fayiz. Who knows where he is now?

It is very hard work and day and night. May God help you.

What to do? Yes it is.

- What's up, Picasso? -Picasso is working.

I look.

Where are the stripes, girl?

I am a person who goes to a party, we have to deal with acne.

Fahriye, I will not go to the party. Do not press on me.

You go, Neriman! You will make an angry Pelin and you will go.

See.

I made a list of the things I needed.

God, God!

Hair, makeup, jewelry, evening gown, shoes, taxi.

Hair and makeup are all done. Hairdresser Nevin will take care of it. Give us a discount and we do not have to pay right away.

So make up from the head.

Make up and hairstyles are arranged, but the dress will cost us a little.

A little? Fahriye, you know how much the evening dresses cost?

I did not think about buying, renting, Neriman, let's rent.

I found the phone numbers of several fashion houses.

I really can not believe it, Fahriye! Really!

Hello? I would like to get information about hiring a dress.

How much?

You misunderstood me. I want to rent, not buy.

Thank you.

Ugh!

God! But do not worry, I have a lot of numbers, we will find some.

Fahriye! Stop, I will not go to the party.

Why would I stop?

You will be completely ready for the party. You will look like a princess.

Hello? Hello. I would like to get information on the rental of dresses.

Mom, I'm leaving.

Okay, son.

Hello?

Yes, it's me.

We are free. Of course, we are free.

We are waiting.

See you later.

Thank God!

Managed to!

Nurse, was it the Emre family?

They will come, Asli, they will come for you. Now there's nothing to worry about. End!

The end of the sister, everything is over.

Asli?

Fahriye, can you call Neriman?

He's busy, tell me.

Fahriye, do not upset me.

What will you do to me?

Ah, I already know. Will you beat me, too?

- Neriman, can we talk? - I'm busy, Sinasi.

Look.

I did what I expected from my older brother.

You know me well.

You know

I will love you no matter what.

Are you sure Sinasi?

Are you sure you can love me no matter what?

No thanks. It is too expensive for us.

No, no, it is very expensive. Okay, nice day.

Everything is sorted except the dress.

I told you, you have to forget about the party.

Girls! Girls, great news! Thank God.

What happened, Auntie?

Zehra called! Today they come to ask for Asli's hand.

Great news, congratulations.

Glory to God, I am very happy for this reason.

The boy's family is good, they did not leave the girls.

Wonder if someone asked Asli if he wanted to marry Emre?

Neriman?

Okay, I'm quiet, I do not mix.

Let's go help Zehra, come on!

- Thank you, Nezahat. - Bon Appetit.

Still a teaspoon, daughter.

I was so happy when they finally called. Sinasi was by the door, and he heard everything.

When it turned out that it was Emre's father, really Gulter, I was relieved.

Congratulations.

We'll see, we'll see. Better to be protected. My anxiety will not pass until they leave Asli from this house.

I do not care what the wedding is. Something symbolic enough.

Zehra...

Do not press on Asli. Give her a little breath.

Asli, you better, right?

I feel great. I do not count me, my family is happy.

Now our honor is saved.

We were disgraced, now everything is fine.

Mom, sister, brother... everyone is happy.

So I do not complain.

I do not know where I'm going, Neriman. It's too late now to worry about it.

At least those I leave here will remain happy.

Fahriye! Can you help me?

No... I'm going!

Asli ..

Do you want it?

If it did not happen, would you like to marry him?

I do not want to, I said no. But no one listens to me.

Do you still think of a party?

Off, aunt.

It's just a poor hope. Fahriye mixes in your head. What would you do at the party?

You're right. Who am I to go there?

You are our daughter, Neriman.

Aunt. If Fahriye manages to do it I will go to the party.

Neriman, you want to kill me?

You can not go there. What will the father do, Sinasi?

Your life is limited, but not mine, aunt.

I want to have fun one night. Only one!

Why do you want to go there so much?

I am just curious.

We pay a lot for your curiosity. We'll all pay for it!

Will you go down?

Why?

Pelin is ready with the party organization.

Adoptions for you.

Mom, it's Fun Pelin and for Pelin. There is no connection with me.

Macit, son. Your father prescribed the company for you and Pelin.

Why are you laughing?

Pelin is my childhood friend and will always be there.

Why is it always annoying, Macit?

Do not worry, Mom.

I'm happy just like you.

Beautiful. Exactly what I wanted.

Sorry now.

You always miss the city, no matter where you are.

I would like it to be so easy.

What?

Know where you belong.

Hello, Neriman. Guess what I hold in my hand.

What can you have in the morning, Fahriye?

What?!

You found a dress?

Ay, Neriman, you will not believe what is beautiful! And I hold her in my arms.

No, I did not rent. I just borrowed for today.

Hey, Neriman, I'll tell you later.

Wait, wait a second, do not hang up. Where did you find the dress?

From Mama Sinasi?

Oh, Fahriye... what did you do?

Bring it to my car.

- And be careful! "Do not worry, Miss Pelin.

Mom!

Where are you going, Pelin?

You came late at night. Take a rest, please.

No, Mum. I have to take care About the decor of the garden.

Macit does not mix at all. He left everything to me.

Maybe we will celebrate your surprise-engagement?

Surprise?

I think this will not be a surprise to anyone. Everyone expects it.

You're right, dear.

- Have a nice day. - Good morning.

Duygu?

Smile at the party

That's what it is.

Fahriye, that's crazy.

Be crazy though for one night.

How did you find her?

I stopped to see what was going on with Asli and saw that Aunt Zehra was packing her dress.

She said it had to be delivered to Nisantasi [district of Istanbul], but she has too much work to do.

So I told Aunt Zehra: "If you want, I can take it."

And she trusted you?

Neriman, we will deliver it tomorrow. Yet nothing will happen. Do not overdo it.

Okay, what if they call Aunt Zehra? What do we do then, Fahriye?

I've already taken care of it.

I called them to bring them tomorrow.

I can not believe Fahriye!

I said we are very sorry, we are desperate to delay delivery. And they replied that it was okay.

Do not look like this. God, God!

Fahriye...

If Aunt Zehra finds out...

... I do not even want to think about the consequences.

Do not think about it, somehow it will. And now...

Will you open, do I have to do it?

I'll open it!

Fahriye, it is beautiful.

Even Princess Diana would die to wear such a dress!

Put it there.

What are you doing? As the plans?

That's right, you have to think about it how to arrange those tables.

What do you think? How does it look?

I want you to be happy, Pelin.

I am happy if you will.

Why did not you say?

What?

Okay, I will not ask.

I will definitely find out today.

Neriman, are you crazy?

What is this?

Where are you from?

I borrowed, sister Gulter.

Very beautiful, right?

Fahriye, silent! It's all you fault!

Aunt, my cousin invited me. Not Fahriye.

Yes, and as she invited, you have to go.

Aunt, it's only one night.

I promise you. Look, I'll leave at 19, and at the latest 24 I'll be home.

Cinderella.

Only 5 hours. If you do not help me, it will not work out.

Neriman, you want to kill me?

No one will die of it

Auntie, please, do not break my heart.

There will never be a chance again. Only today.

Hello, Fahriye?

Ah, are you sick?

What's wrong with her? Ah, it's a pity that her brother is not home.

No, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I can not come. Ah, now you really worried me.

Ah, better to be with us.

Fahriye says he is very ill and has no strength to come to us.

Brother?

Okay, daughter. If you are ill you can go to her.

Hello, Fahriye, well, I'm coming! I mean, I'll come, soul. See you later.

Neriman, take her some soup. It will be better if you eat something.

Daddy, I love you so much.

Do not be late. Until 12 pm at the latest.

Okay, aunt. Do not worry.

Your mom's jewelry.

Yes.

I would like that evening to be with me.

It's the only thing left for Mom. Be careful not to lose her.

Well.

Aunt...

Thank you very much.

Neriman. Be careful.

- And how, Cinderella? - I'm so excited!

I will not let you go before the party.

Let's go, the hairdresser is waiting for us. First we will look at the hairstyle.

- And your shoes? - size 38.

- But I wear 36. "We'll put some cotton wool inside."

- They are wonderful. - Bon Appetit.

Excuse me, Mr. Macit? Okay, I'm getting it.

- Excuse me... - Give it to me.

- Sehriban, how are preparations? - We're finished, everything is ready.

Beautiful. We will sleep at home on the plot tonight.

Call me if anything goes wrong. I leave you responsibility.

Please do not worry.

- Have fun at work. - Thank you.

- Your juice, Mr. Macit. - Oh, Miss Pelin, thank you.

Everybody down there works like a bee.

Fun will be like a big bomb! Big Bang!

Macit, why are you so angry?

- Now do not laugh! - Why? - Do not laugh.

"What are you doing, baby?" Now I will spoil your hairstyle!

How do I look?

Wonderful, Neriman.

You are very beautiful.

- I did not see anything so beautiful! - Do not move.

Nevin, thank you very much.

It's nothing. It is important that you enjoy yourself.

Thank you, dear Nevin.

"We'll go for coffee sometime, okay?" - Well, my life, see you.

Watch out for shoes.

Fahriye, I'm so excited that my stomach hurts. What if something fails?

Do not think like that. What could be wrong?

Hurry up, the cab is here.

Relax, everything will be fine.

Fahriye, if my father or Sinasi They will really be my end.

But do not think about it now.

You go to a party to have some fun. That's all.

Psst, give my greetings to Macca Arcaoglu!

Oh, Fahriye...

- Hello, Brother Mert. - Good evening.

Excuse me! May I ask your name?

Neriman Solmaz.

Okay, hello. I invite you.

Macit, fun is fantastic.

This is not my merit. Pelin organized everything.

It's just getting worse.

Macit, are you coming back overseas or are you staying in Istanbul?

I'm homeless.

Almost yes. Now you have to ask permission to stay in Istanbul.

Hey.

- Pelin, Macit. - Duygu?

Macit, you know that Duygu did not want to come to the party?

How are you, Macit?

And how do I look, Duygu?

Bored.

Macit, you like the party, right?

Very.

- She came. - Who?

Neriman.

Neriman!

Neriman, you look beautiful.

- I'm glad to see you here. - Thank you.

Come on, I will introduce you to my friends.

So I'll see you. Neriman, Macit. Neriman is our cousin.

Really? I'm very pleased.

Me too.

Neriman, what a difference.

Neriman, do you want something to drink?

I've never met you before, even though you are a family.

- Because the house of Neriman is... - Far away from here. That's why we do not see each other often.

Yes, it is very far. Between us are paths insurmountable.

Do you live in another city?

No.

In another world.

- Excuse me. - I'm listening to you? - Where is the bathroom? - On top.

Istanbul is more beautiful when viewed from this side.

Have fun, Neriman.

Smile.

Smile.

Neriman?

You are now my debt.

Why?

I just saved you.

But I did not ask for help.

Neriman, are you having a good time?

Yes.

In your surroundings, the game looks different, but...

If this music bore you, I can arrange your belly dance.

Csiii

This is the most beautiful song of the evening.

Since we pay them so much money, they should play it.

Prelude Opus 28, the magic of melancholy and love.

Chopin.

Composer in unhappy love.

Love is completely different. Love should be within our eyes.

Chopin loved the woman so much that even after his death his heart was in the city where she lived...

Passion, jealousy, devotion...

Chopin in his music made a description of true love.

No one can understand the feelings of another person if they do not themselves.

Miss Pelin, guests ask about you.

- Be right back. - Well.

In that case...

Let's dance for Chopin and for love.

Thank you.

- It was a beautiful dance. - Yes, I think he was beautiful too.

- You tell. - No, please, you say.

Fahriye greets you.

Who is Fahriye?

Never mind, forget it.

What would you say?

Will you dance with me again?

With this music?

Come.

Where? Second, where? Wait! Let go of my hand!

Macit, where are you going?

The fun will continue on the yacht.

Come on, what are we waiting for?

Come.

Macit, wait!

Come on, come on.

Wait, they're coming.

No, they are not.

Neriman, if you want, sit down

Gulter?

I was frightened.

Why are you so scared, Gulter?

I do not know, brother.

When you came here, I was frightened.

And how?

All right?

No.

Why?

I thought you would like it.

But I do not like it.

Please, can we come back?

Neriman, why are you so angry?

I'm nervous because I'm in the middle of the sea with someone I do not know.

Neriman, everyone knows me.

But actually... I do not know you.

I would like to meet you.

Who you are?

Gulter.

Call Neriman, ask Fahriye.

I'll call you, brother.

Neriman? What's up, daughter? How is Fahriye?

Really?

No, she has not returned yet, but it will probably end.

Calm a little uncle Fayiza.

I'll tell you something.

You are a good actress.

With your game you deserve an Oscar!

Her stomach hurts? Tell her I'll bring it her tomorrow's a cure, do not worry.

Well daughter, stay a little longer there.

Fine.

Wish her a quick recovery.

And dad also wishes her health.

Well daughter, quiet night.

Good night.

Still not the best of it, brother. Let him stay a little longer.

Let's get back, please.

No.

- Stop it. - Why?

Macit, go away.

Neriman, do not joke. Get down.

Neriman, this is not funny. Get down. Do not overdo it.

- You will fall, Neriman. - Macit, do not come. Do not come!

Neriman!

Neriman!

For more infomation >> Fatih Harbiye Ep 01 English Subs (Google Translate) - Duration: 2:03:04.

-------------------------------------------

Bachelor 2018: Jetzt rechnen die Kandidatinnen mit Daniel Völz ab - Duration: 7:08.

For more infomation >> Bachelor 2018: Jetzt rechnen die Kandidatinnen mit Daniel Völz ab - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

How to Design a Coffee Promotion Flyer - Photoshop Tutorial - Duration: 25:41.

What You'll Be Creating.

Let's start by creating a New Document

Now, We're adding the Bleed Area

Bleed Area is the area that will be trimmed during printing the flyer

So that, we can take care of this area and avoid adding important information in it

CTRL+R to show the Rulers if they're not

We're going to extend the canvas with 0.25in in both Width and Height

The area outside the rulers is the Bleed Area

Hold ALT key to switch between (+) & (-) Quick Selection Tools

Hold ALT+SHIFT during resizing to resize the image proportionately around its anchor point

CTRL+J to duplicate, then CTRL+T to free transform, after that Right-click and choose Flip Horizontal

Zoom out to 12.5%

Hold ALT+CTRL+SHIFT then drag a bottom corner to make a perspective

Adjust it

To resize an image proportionately around its anchor point, hold ALT+SHIFT during resizing

Center the sun as seen

Select the Layer Mask of the upper mountain and soften the edges using a 100% Opacity black brush

Make sure that the brush is 0% Hardness

Select the other Layer Mask too

Add Photo Filter to the sky Layer

You can Clip Mask it, but no need as this is the lowest layer

Add Color Balance Clip Mask layer to the board layer

Select the upper mountain layer's Layer Mask

With a 40% Opacity Black Brush, start Softening its edges

Ok, That's good

Grab a ruler to the center

Now, we're adding shadow to the coffee

Change Hardness to 0

You can control Brush Size with both "[" & "]"

Increase Hardness to 40%

Create a Layer Mask to remove the shadow from these spots

Drag the anchor point to the center

Hold ALT+SHIFT during resizing to resize proportionally around anchor point

Create a 50% Grey Layer

Clip Mask it to the coffee

Change Opacity to 40~50% and foreground color to white

With this white Brush Tool, draw over that 50% Grey Layer to brighten a specific areas

Rasterize Layer

Brightnesss: 20~25

Saturation: -20

Select any bean with any selection tool

Then, Press CTRL+J to make a new layer with the selection

Again

And again

Convert them to Smart Objects

Add Motion Blur to all of them to look like more realistic as they're falling

Apply the latest filter which is Motion Blur

Redistribute the beans across the document

Select them and duplicate with CTRL+J

CTRL+T To free transform while holding ALT+SHIFT

Let's add some vapors. Create a New Layer

Import the brushes first

Increase Brush Opacity

Change Brush Angle

Create a New Layer

Add some fog with soft 40% white brush

Reduce their opacity to 90% to blend them with background

Hold SHIFT to create a circle

Duplicate

Open Properties Panel

If it's hidden, show it from Windows> Properties

Make Fill Color: none and Stroke Color: White

Change Stroke width to 5Px

And Stroke Type to dashed

Resize it while holding ALT+SHIFT

The font here is "Atlantic Bentley"

Add a Gradient Overlay with the given values

Reset Alignment to reset the position of gradient if it is not aligned well

Add Gradient Overlay to the top text

CTRL+T to free transform the bottom text, then from the Control Panel Change its Width(W) to 97.5%.

We're adding a 3D depth to the text

Use Absolute font with size: 35 Pt

Turn off All Caps and Bold options

Add a Gradient Overlay

Make sure that "Out of Gamut" alert is not here.

Add more thickness using Drop Shadow

Create a New Layer

Pick up the foreground-to-transparent Gradient and make sure it is linear

Make sure that the new layer is selected

Then, Hold SHIFT to create a straight linear Gradient

Reduce Opacity if needed

Add Footer Text

CTRL+J to take a layer via copy

Again

Use Levels to take care of this

Clip Mask it, then Increase Shadow Input Level

Add H/S Adjustment Layer to change the lens flare color

Here I reduced the lens light intensity using 35% black brush

Soften these lightning lines a little bit

Take a copy of both Levels and H/S then clip mask them to this lens too

Change Blend Mode to Screen

Duplicate with CTRL+J

CTRL+T then right-click and choose Flip Horizontal

Duplicate again, then delete the layer mask and take this lens under the coffee group

Increase its light by duplicating again

Reduce opacity if needed

I need some adjustments here

Increase the bottom gradient Opacity if you want

Click on "Out of Gamut" alert to pick the nearest CMYK color to the selected one

ALT+CTRL+SHIFT+E to merge all visible layers in a new layer

Apply High Pass filter with Radius: 2~3 Px

Change Blend Mode to overlay

Now, we're done. Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> How to Design a Coffee Promotion Flyer - Photoshop Tutorial - Duration: 25:41.

-------------------------------------------

PMF0101 Uncle BoB Fried Chicken Advertising Montage - Duration: 1:26.

Hi! I'm Masyitah and I made this video to show you

the attractive features of my website, Uncle BoB's Fried Chicken.

Have a good day!

-typing-

Homepage

Background with bright colors to lift your appetite

Hope you are feeling great today!

Visit link in description for full view :)

For more infomation >> PMF0101 Uncle BoB Fried Chicken Advertising Montage - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Redmi Note 5 (Redmi 5 Plus) vs Redmi Note 5 Pro - Which Should You Buy? | 大對決#29【小翔 XIANG】 - Duration: 6:43.

For more infomation >> Redmi Note 5 (Redmi 5 Plus) vs Redmi Note 5 Pro - Which Should You Buy? | 大對決#29【小翔 XIANG】 - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

How to Tone and Remove the Flaccidity of Arms Naturally at Home - Duration: 9:21.

hello and welcome live 10 where you'll find tips remedies and tips

to relieve your ailments and diseases do not forget to subscribe to our channel ...

How to tone and eliminate the flaccidity of The Arms Of Natural Way At Home.

Tone and Remove the Flaccidity of the Arms It is not an easy task, when we come to the

30 years we started to present accumulation of subcutaneous fat and in some cases

It shows skin deterioration.

But what name does this flaccidity receive ...? they call it bat wings or the effect

of the pendulum, it is there when it is discovered by the movement, and I can tell you that it gives us away

age.

The flaccidity of the skin is not completely eliminated What you can do is improve your appearance,

with natural recipes to avoid loss of elastin and collagen.

When it is not toned and the firmness is lost it is observed first in the armpit and then it evolves

to the whole area, this process is determined by various factors that end up affecting

the skin.

Factors that determine the flaccidity of Arms.

genetic predisposition When there is an increase or decrease in weight.

The constitution of the silhouette. The aging.

Did you know that we should consume a quantity moderate protein to give it firmness

to the muscle, to the skin and beyond that we we nurture

Here you will find some tips that will help you To Tonify And Eliminate The Flaccidity Of The

arms

Tone and Remove the Flaccidity of the Arms In the Next Way.

1. Eat Proteins: as I said before will help us nourish, firm skin

and the musculature. if we do not consume it our muscles will

will turn into fat, but keep in mind that we should consume it moderately, that

be of quality and easy assimilation.

As it is the case of:

* Of the chicken.

* Blue fish contains a high content of omega 3, is caloric, but provides acids

fatty unsaturated good to prevent risks cardiovascular, circulation problems.

Like: sardine, red mullet, tuna, salmon, trout, bonito, swordfish, turbot, mackerel,

anchovy or anchovy, palometa, eel, herring, carp, horse mackerel, angula, dogfish, horse mackerel, lamprey.

* White fish: contains less fat, are more digestive and have fewer calories per

ration that the blues. This fat, unlike of the blues, they accumulate around the liver.

As: rooster, sole, hake, cod, scorpion fish, whiting, monkfish, conger eel, turbot, pout.

* Eggs * Milk and dairy products that are not

very greasy * Legumes

* Nuts.

Please try to avoid the sausages, the red meat that has visible fat or dairy

with high fat content that are proteins less healthy and that way we will avoid having diseases

2. Apply clay: This ingredient is very good because it will help us eliminate toxins

through the pores of the skin, this happens because there is poor drainage of substances

toxic

With the clay improves the firmness of the skin, It should be applied at least once a week.

3. Moisturizes the skin: it is essential for the skin is firm, use cream, if not

you have or do not have the necessary resources to buy a product that is expensive

and you have almond oil in your house, oil olive or coconut oil, seed oil

of grape, avocado oil you can also use and with that you can tone and remove

The Flaccidity of the Arms.

4. Do Exercises: it is essential that work arms with weights, if we do not have

uses bottles filled with sand and water to give you a good weight and you can exercise

best.

spends 5 to 10 minutes a day to Tonify And Eliminate the Flaccidity of the Arms and you will notice

that your flaccidity will disappear day by day, recommends in each exercise session perform

series of 3 to 4 with repetitions of 16 to 20 start first with few repetitions and then

You are increasing little by little.

I recommend the following exercises for tone and eliminate sagging arms:

Chest Pushups. Chest pressures help us to work

the pectoral, but also collaborate activates the triceps.

Stand face down and place hands a little wider than

the one on your shoulders.

From there, he pushes the ground to make your body rises and comes back down slowly.

Another way to do this exercise simpler is to lean on the knees

instead of on the tip of the feet.

Another option you can do it standing and supporting our hands on the wall and we carry the body

doing the pressure in the arms.

Recommendations:

Keep your body straight and do not lift the head, hold it right squeezes the abdomen

eye ... do not drop the lower back towards the ground because you can hurt yourself.

Triceps Pushups. Similar to the previous exercise, you should only

adopt the same position, but you must place hands directly below your shoulders

and that your arms are well attached to the body.

Make sure your elbows point towards behind. From this position, go down to

floor and go back up.

You can also do them with the knee instead of the tip of the feet. but you must

perform it slowly.

this exercise demands more effort to work a smaller muscle, do not go

to separate the arms from the body.

Bicep Curl To work the biceps. Stand upright

with the knees slightly bent and He takes a dumbbell in each hand.

If you do not have dumbbells, you can use packages of vegetables or fill some bottles with

Earth.

Bend your elbows while you approach your wrists to the shoulders, and lower slowly.

Remember: you must have your elbows stuck to side during all the movement and bow

back to back to move the weight straight and upright.

Side Elevations For Shoulders 90 Degrees.

In this position you must stand up with the knees slightly bent your shoulders

they must always stay behind and below, pulling breast lightly

Then place a weight on each side of your hands, be bottles full of sand or dumbbells

or bags full of vegetables that have the same weight.

We are going to raise the arms laterally until the height of the shoulders, eye that only arrives

up to the shoulders, everything must be aligned like the wrists and the elbows.

Triceps Background. You only need a chair or a low table,

We will stand with our back to the chair and support hands on the seat, so that the fingers

from the hands look towards us.

We bend the elbows and take them towards back to go down with the back straight,

then we push the chair down to Come up again.

Try not to put your feet too far away of the chair because you will have to do more

strength and exercise will be more difficult.

Shoulder Press Or Military Press.

It's about raising your hands with weight either dumbbells, bottles filled with sand and the

place at the height of the ears.

We will push the arms towards the ceiling over your head to stretch your arms

and return to the starting position.

Remember to have your knees slightly bent when we are standing or you can also perform

squats on a chair, but keep in mind that the back should not detach from the backrest

Of the same.

Triceps Extension.

We continue standing with our legs slightly flexed and we take a dumbbell or bottle.

We raise both arms above our head should be glued to the ears, and

from there, we bend the elbows so that reach up to the height of our nape.

We return to stretch the elbows to return to the starting position, and with this we finish

the exercises at home ...

5. Cold water jets: tones and improves blood flow quickly, by

shower with cold water you must perform massages on the arms to tone up.

You can perform hot and cold water massage Alternating them to achieve greater firmness.

6. Performs skin exfoliation: can give you a hot bath with sea salt making

Massages of circular shape will help you to reaffirm To Tonify And Eliminate The Flaccidity Of The

Arms and if that were not enough, it will relax you.

I hope that the information that has been very useful as I will be uploading

videos often about tips and remedies tips to improve our health

if you liked the video do not forget to subscribe and share it with your friends ...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét