Thứ Sáu, 9 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 9 2018

Looking at people's generosity and how they open up their hearts, and you know,

looking at the family that was able to take me in and give me an opportunity to grow as an

individual and also attend college. You know, they did not have to do that; they

did not have to open up their house their hearts and their, like, love and

offer it to me. The Olympics is going to give me the platform that I

need to reach out to other Africans that get to move to countries like America

and to show them that you can enter sports that are outside your world. I'm

currently working on getting the qualifications and the criterias needed

to secure a spot and be a contender in the Olympics.

I'm Brolin Mawejje, I live in

Salt Lake City, Utah. I was born in Uganda, I moved to the states when I was 12.

I moved to Boston, Massachusetts and joined an after-school program that takes

kids around the inner city and takes them out in the mountains and introduces

them to the winter sports. And in our program I found some friends and

actually the family I live with and my foster brother right now, his family asked

me to live with them and for last nine years now I've lived with the

Hesslers and I've been a Hessler for ... I guess for the rest of my life I'll be a Hessler.

I think Utah is the coolest place ever

I mean if you look at all other snowboarding or skiing areas you do not

get a 20-minute drive to the airport, 20-minute drive to class, 20-minute drive

to the mountains. So I moved to Utah in 2011 to attend Westminster College and as well

as snowboard. I wanted to place that had mountains that I can continue being a part

of the community — the mountain community — and also a college that would

accommodate what I needed. Having grown up in the East Coast a

little bit and in the West, hearing about Park City and where all the athletes go;

it's where all the best snowboarders at the time go. I really had this image of

Park City as the mecca of snowboarding. It has become that because you see the

likes of Sage [Kotsenburg] you see you know Chris Grenier, Sam Taxwood and all

the people that were molding the sport as it went along.

Park City you always have that going for it. Versus Brighton [Ski Resort] what do get it almost feel where you can hang out your friends

it's more laid-back but you still have a lot of fun futures you can hit and a lot

of progression they can go down I mean when I wake up when I think about is

what trick can I do today to improve my overall tricks that I have in my bag for

snowboarding I guess it's trying to gain consistency and trying to gain and

arsanov tricks to become a contender of this World Cups and to eventually you go

through to the Olympics

you can never stop learning my goal is to become a doctor I've always had that

dream since I was a young child in Africa also giving back to Africa so I

have another goal of trying to build a hospital in Uganda being able to go back

to help the Ugandan medical system improve

February 4th I I was in Kazakhstan for World University Games I had a little

bit of nausea and I went into the hospital hospital they told me that I

was having heart failure how it was at 20% flow the conclusion was my heart is

a little bigger than my body said beat slow and some phone down in Kazakhstan

that I have an irregular heartbeat it made me realize I should become an

Olympic snowboarder I really want to die in Olympia snowboarding my dream of a

front flat a twelve working on the building pieces to

build that run out and being able to you know and it's time to go just pull the

trigger pull out the trick I still need a little more time to build my dream run

and I believe that if I give myself some more time I'll be able to perform better

and be a contender for the 2022 games rather than be able to just show up and

go through the motions of the 2014 games as an African that just made it to the

gaps because a lot of us know the journey has become more important than

the destination whether I make it or not I want to be more than the Olympics or

more than the historical tag that it will created I want to be seen as a new

feature that you know get back to the world that getting along I'm ready to

turn that page and give back to others

For more infomation >> Uganda to Utah: Building an Olympic Dream Run - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Actor Terry Crews Still Fights For #MeToo Acknowledgment | BET's Mancave - Duration: 1:39.

YOU ROOT SMELLING --

>> DID Y'ALL SEE THE STORY OF

THE ALLEGED DICK GRABBING AGENT

WHO ASSAULTED TERRY CRUZ.

THE AGENT SAYS TERRY WILL NOT

WIN THIS LAWSUIT BECAUSE HE

WASN'T HURT.

NUMBER ONE, HOW CAN HE SAY THAT

AT ALL?

HE'S TRYING TO DEFINE WHAT HURT

MEANS.

>> ABSOLUTELY.

>> SO IN THIS SPACE WHERE WOMEN

ARE SAYING, LISTEN, WHAT YOU

THINK HURT IS HAS NOTHING TO DO

WITH HOW I WAS HURT.

>> ABSOLUTELY.

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT POWER.

WHAT TERRY -- WHAT PEOPLE DON'T

UNDERSTAND ABOUT TERRY CRUZ HE'S

GENUINELY NATURALLY A NICE GUY.

>> INDEED.

>> THAT'S WHAT HE IS.

>> ABSOLUTELY.

>> HAD THIS BIG BLACK MAN TAKEN

OFF ON HIM AND PUNCHED HIS FACE

IN, THEN HE WOULD HAVE BEEN

STEREOTYPED.

>> HOW DIFFICULT IS IT FOR A

BLACK MAN TO SAY --

>> TO SAY ANYTHING.

>> I WAS ASSAULTED.

>> NOT JUST IN TERMS OF HAVING

THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM BELIEVE YOU

BUT HAVING THE COMMUNITY ACCEPT

THAT TYPE OF CONVERSATION.

>> RIGHT.

>> HE'S OUT ON A LIMB.

>> THAT'S RIGHT.

>> RIGHT.

RIGHT.

RIGHT.

>> SO WE HAVE TO SUPPORT THIS

BROTHER.

>> SHOUT OUT TO TERRY CRUZ, I'M

WITH HIM.

HE'S PLAYING THEIR GAME.

THAT'S THE FIRST THING THEY

WANT.

THEY WANT YOU TO TURN INTO --

>> WE LIVING IN THE ME TOO ERA.

LET US NOT OVERLOOK OUR FELLAS

THAT'S OUT HERE WORKING HARD AND

DEALING WITH THAT MONKEY BALL

For more infomation >> Actor Terry Crews Still Fights For #MeToo Acknowledgment | BET's Mancave - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Tiredness and fatigue diseases | 8 diseases that cause excessive tiredness - Duration: 6:42.

For more infomation >> Tiredness and fatigue diseases | 8 diseases that cause excessive tiredness - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

A Candid Look at NASA's "Living Planet" - Duration: 5:30.

I'm Alex Kekesi. I'm the data visualizer with

the NASA Goddard Scientific Visualization Studio.

I'm Compton Tucker and my responsibility in this is the interpretation

of what's happening on land.

And I'm Gene Feldman, I'm an oceanographer at NASA Goddard

and I'm responsible for everything wet. And I'm Lauren

Ward. I'm a video producer here at Goddard Space Flight Center

and will be moderating the conversation. So with that, let's jump

right into it - what exactly are we looking at?

What we're looking at is the abundance of plants on land and in the ocean

and in the ocean we're looking at microscopic plants called phytoplankton

on the land its sort of an aggregate of all vegetation.

But they breathe, they

they respire and the follow the sun in terms of their seasons

Can you describe the changes that happened in twenty years since this data

set first began?

Yeah, as crazy as it sounds, even though we have twenty of data

we're still at a point of - in my mind - just the wonder

of it. I could just sit and watch this for hours.

And for me, I've got look at it two different ways. One is just to take

a big step back, and look at the world as whole

Don't focus on anything in particular, but just - what am I seeing?

What are the patterns that I'm seeing? And the main thing

is that there's this seasonal cycle moving north

and south. The land and the ocean

the both bloom with the rising sun.

If you just set back and watch it you'll see this wave of green

move north and south with the sun.

Back and forth, and you see that

so dramatically in this visualization.

And Gene and I have been studying this for a long time using satellite data

But what's really cool for us is that you see it for the oceans as well as the land

Yeah, which we never saw before the satellites

Is that what makes this viz so special?

What's so critical about this, this is the only data set

that we have that really shows the biological response

to environmental change. We have we all these other instruments

that measure how the Earth changes, what the temperature,

the winds, the currents, rainfall - things like that. We have

all of that. But this data set shows what does the Earth's

biology do in response to that environmental change

And think that's one strengths of the SVS is being able to show that data

in a way that a normal, average person can respond to.

And we you've been able to do, Alex, is you make it beautiful.

It is very attractive.

We're looking at the Living Earth, we're looking at our home planet

change day in and day out

and there's a visceral connection that we have to this

home of ours.

We know, there's only planet we know that has

and active biosphere, or a biosphere, and that's our

planet. We know from the Hubble Space Telescope there are one to two trillion

galaxies in the universe - galaxies - and this

only planet that we know which as life, and its very special and its very

dear and this representation to me, captures that.

I mean, on my part, I mean really the challenge here was kinda

wrangling all this twenty years worth of data

so I mean, you guys did an amazing job at collecting

it all, and creating

data sets that can be easily be used together. I mean with the biosphere

its primarily SeaWIFS, VIIRS

Aqua, is it Aqua? Modis - yeah

You look at this image and there's so much here that

we still don't understand.

I agree with Gene. We're looking at the consequence

of instruments on satellites not looking away from Earth, but

looking at Earth through time, how thing change, how things

vary or don't. It's just fascinating to look at

and its so dynamic and this is what's great about time series

Well that's one of the thoughts I had was that the people in this room right now

if you ask yourself the question, "What have I done to make sure

that the Earth is a healthier and safer place?", I think the people in this room

can fairly say that they've done quite a lot in collecting

the data and then creating the data a in a way people can understand it

What I love about this is there are no country boundries

there's no distinction between land science and ocean science

It's one world, one planet, one home

This is our Living Planet.

Exactly, and the more we as humans

on this planet, inhabitants of the planet, look as this as

one entity that we are all responsible for, I think

I think the sooner we will be able to come up with solutions to a lot of the problems

that we're facing right now. We have to look at this as one planet

where what happens in place effects what happens in another place

One planet, one climate, one people

we're all in this together.

For more infomation >> A Candid Look at NASA's "Living Planet" - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

Middle American Gopher Snake | The corn snorting snake | (Animals of the World) | Request | - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> Middle American Gopher Snake | The corn snorting snake | (Animals of the World) | Request | - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

President Trump signs budget deal; "Our Military will now be stronger than ever before" - Duration: 1:06.

President Trump signs budget deal; "Our Military will now be stronger than ever before"

President Donald Trump has signed the budget deal.

President Trump tweets, "Just signed Bill.

Our Military will now be stronger than ever before.

We love and need our Military and gave them everything — and more.

First time this has happened in a long time.

Also means JOBS, JOBS, JOBS!"

The House narrowly passed the budget accord in the pre-dawn hours, ending a brief government

shutdown and clearing a path for huge spending increases for both the Pentagon and domestic

programs.

Passage came over the objections Democratic leaders who demanded the promise of a vote

to protect "Dreamer" immigrants brought to the country illegally as children.

What do you think about this?

Please share this news and scroll down to Comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> President Trump signs budget deal; "Our Military will now be stronger than ever before" - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Bruno Mars - Finesse | Chaz Mazzota Cover - Duration: 3:08.

We out here drippin' in finesse It don't make no sense

Out here drippin' in finesse You know it, you know it

We out here drippin' in finesse It don't make no sense

Out here drippin' in finesse You know it, you know it

We out here drippin' in finesse It don't make no sense

Out here drippin' in finesse You know it, you know it

Ooh, don't we look good together?

There's a reason why they watch all night long

Yeah, know we'll turn heads forever So tonight I'm gonna show you off

When I'm walkin' with you I watch the whole room change

Baby, that's what you do No, my baby, don't play

Blame it on my confidence Oh, blame it on your measurements

Shut that shit down on sight That's right

We out here drippin' in finesse It don't make no sense

Out here drippin' in finesse You know it, you know it

We out here drippin' in finesse It don't make no sense

Out here drippin' in finesse You know it, you know it

Now slow it down for me baby 'Cause I love the way it feels when we grind

Yeah, our connection's so magnetic on the floor

Nothing can stop us tonight

When I'm walkin' with you I watch the whole room change

Baby, that's what you do No, my baby, don't play

Blame it on my confidence Oh, blame it on your measurements

Shut that shit down on sight That's right

We out here drippin' in finesse It don't make no sense

Out here drippin' in finesse You know it, you know it

We out here drippin' in finesse It don't make no sense

Out here drippin' in finesse You know it, you know it

Fellas grab your ladies if your lady fine Tell her she the one, she the one for life

Ladies grab your fellas and let's do this right

If you're on one like me in mind

We out here drippin' in finesse It don't make no sense

Out here drippin' in finesse You know it, you know it

We out here drippin' in finesse It don't make no sense

Out here drippin' in finesse You know it, you know it

For more infomation >> Bruno Mars - Finesse | Chaz Mazzota Cover - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Don Lemon breaks into fit of laughter over Omarosa on 'Big Brother' - Duration: 3:16.

Don Lemon breaks into fit of laughter over Omarosa on 'Big Brother'

CNN host Don Lemon broke into a fit of laughter on Thursday over former White House aide Omarosa

Manigault-Newman's recent comments on "Celebrity Big Brother," in which she slammed the Trump

administration.

"Don, it's Black History Month.

We gotta talk about Omarosa?"

CNN political commentator Symone Sanders said on "CNN Tonight," as Lemon began to laugh.

"Carter G. Woodson did not go to the mat to get Negro History Week that eventually turned

into Black History Month for us to talk about Omarosa on her apology tour and her attempt

to salvage her reputation on a reality television show.

Not during Black History Month, Don," she continued while smiling, as Lemon laughed.

"All right, sorry the guys in the studio are going to kill me," Lemon said, composing himself.

Manigault-Newman, who resigned from her White House post in December, told her roommate

on the reality television show, Ross Matthews, that she was "haunted" by President Trump's

tweets and that the U.S. would not be OK under Trump's leadership.

"I was haunted by tweets every day," she said.

"Like, what is he going to tweet next?"

"It's going to not be OK, it's not," she said when asked if Americans should be

worried about Trump.

"It's so bad."

The White House fired back at her comments on Thursday in a press briefing, saying she

no longer has contact with Trump.

"Omarosa was fired three times on 'The Apprentice,' and this was the fourth time

we let her go," deputy press secretary Raj Shah said.

"She had limited contact with the president while here.

She has no contact now."

For more infomation >> Don Lemon breaks into fit of laughter over Omarosa on 'Big Brother' - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

WATCH Republican Neo Nazi Candidate 'Jews Control The Country' new video - Duration: 6:36.

WATCH Republican Neo Nazi Candidate 'Jews Control The Country' new video

For more infomation >> WATCH Republican Neo Nazi Candidate 'Jews Control The Country' new video - Duration: 6:36.

-------------------------------------------

Remedios Caseros Para Las Garrapatas, Como Eliminar Las Garrapatas De Mi Perro, Garrapatas En Perros - Duration: 4:57.

For more infomation >> Remedios Caseros Para Las Garrapatas, Como Eliminar Las Garrapatas De Mi Perro, Garrapatas En Perros - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Σπηλαιο Κακοβουλας (Σαλιγκαρος) Kakovoula Cave (Snail Cave) English Subs - Duration: 2:39.

We are at Kakovoulas Cave today

or as is mostly known , at Cave Saligaros (snail cave)

at the area of Koropi

It is a cave with variety of chambers

It starts with a down way chamber

sized approximately 26x16m

and height nearly at 10m

with some of its stalagmite columns

trying to hold up its collapsing roof

which is the reason why the entrance is blocked

at the most of its opening

but also this allows the sun rays to run in

illuminating the chamber and its rocks

and offering a beautiful color extravaganza

The cave

continues with a corridor chamber that ends up

in a pretty narrow spiral looking hole

which is the reason the cave is given its secondary name

snail cave

The hole leads to the third chamber

with size approximately 4x5m and height nearly at 2.5m

where we reach the depth of 33m under the surface

For more infomation >> Σπηλαιο Κακοβουλας (Σαλιγκαρος) Kakovoula Cave (Snail Cave) English Subs - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Guantanamo Bay: America's Black Hole - Duration: 2:24.

So today, I'm keeping another promise. I just signed

prior to walking in, an order directing

Secretary Mattis to re-examine our military detention policy and to keep open the

detention

facilities in Guantanamo Bay.

When Guantanamo was opened, it was supposed to be a temporary facility. And the thought process was that we needed a place

to bring suspects, so that they could be exploited for their intelligence

value, and that so that they could be brought to justice, so they can be

investigated. And so Guantanamo was selected as a location that was off the battlefield.

And the president made a decision,

President Bush at the time, on the 13th of November 2001,

to utilize a process called military commissions, rather than our Article 3 courts, under the constitution, our

constitutional court system. He decided that it was in the interest of our national security

because he feared further attacks.

And those decisions were made out of fear, ignorance, and arrogance.

And so we set out on a

process to utilize a new system called military commissions, which hadn't been used in years

as a method to bring terrorists to justice.

We have two clients currently who are cleared for release of five men who are. One of them, Tofiq Al Bihani, has been cleared since

2010, which means that he's been waiting every single year since then to be released. On two different occasions he was told that he would

go home. He was measured for new clothing to leave the prison. He was given pain medication for his bad back for the flight home.

And that flight came and went and he was not on it, and he's never been given an explanation as to why.

And he continues to wonder if he will ever go home.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét