(Piano playing)
-------------------------------------------
Pranitha Subhash Lifestyle,Boyfriend,Cars,Net Worth,House,Education,Salary,Biography And Family ! - Duration: 3:53.
Please subscribe our channel
-------------------------------------------
Best of Just For Laughs Gags 2018 Part 7 - Funny Alien Pranks Videos - Duration: 3:50.
Thanks for watching
Hope you have a great time
Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!
-------------------------------------------
Prevent domestic violence through education - Duration: 2:28.
For more infomation >> Prevent domestic violence through education - Duration: 2:28. -------------------------------------------
This Sad Story Make You Cry And Sad | Reality Of Our Society - Duration: 11:12.
social media users story
true story of irls
-------------------------------------------
MakerThink Knight Precision 3D Printer Unboxing! - Duration: 19:00.
Hey everyone! Another big 3D printer and this one is really really heavy.
So I might have to call on my elves to help me later.
But let's give it a shot. Let's see how far I can get.
So we have some acrylic panels here.
This is the printer bed and it's heavy-duty I am telling you.
They have some aluminum rods in the box too. I'm going to show you in a second.
Let me put this on the top of the other box first.
This is a big aluminum rod. I don't know what this is for yet. I'm going to put it aside
I will move all the foam first. Because there's super heavy metal in the box.
In here there are just some 3D printed parts and a lot of filament.
I am also putting these aside. And they sent a router, not sure why. I'll just put it aside.
More filament. As usual some tools along with the 3D printers.
In this box we have the cable, the spatula and some bearings maybe for the spool holder. Let's put it all aside.
I don't think I can do it, it is way too heavy. But I can work on the other parts first.
Okay I will just leave it here.
Well there's no way I can put that on this. So I'm going to get my elves to help me.
I have to keep going and see what I have to do next. There's still something in the box.
Next step I am going to put the Z-axis in.
This part there is a groove here. Is that called a groove? In Chinese we call it 沟槽(gōu cáo).
I will show you later. Oh maybe you can see it from here.
Let me get my screws first.
I think the motor probably on this side, because the screw goes in there.
I see.
So the longer screw goes at the bottom and the shorter screw goes on the top.
Because there's label on the bag.
I have to call on my elves again, be right back.
So the printer is the assembled. It is heavy and rigid.
Because they're using 10 millimeter thick machined aluminum plate.
On this end there is a micrometer for adjusting Z-aixs and on the other end is the induction sensor.
Now let's look at the top.
There is a Raspberry Pi here, it is running OctoPrint. My friend Gina Häußge, she's the developer of OctoPrint.
I will let her tell you all about it.
Hi, I'm Gina Häußge also known as Foosel and I'm the creator and main developer of OctoPrint.
Octoprint is a web interface for 3D printers that allows you to control and monitor all aspects of your printer and the ongoing print jobs.
Right from within any browser on your network.
You can also create time-lapse recordings of your prints and on top of that,
there's also a fancy plugin system included that allows extending the core functionality in various cool directions.
Octoprint runs basically everywhere, be it the cheap computer like a Raspberry Pi.
Or that old laptop you've still get lying around.
It is Free and Open Source software.
I'm going to put Gina's links in the description box.
Please consider visiting her channel or support her on her Patreon.
She does fantastic things for the 3D printer community.
So underneath the Raspberry Pi, I don't think you can see it.
There is a Smoothieboard 3D printer controller. They also use it for CNC and laser cutter machines.
I think it's a pretty good choice, but I'm talking to them about maybe using a Duet board.
Maybe it is more suitable for this and after all this is just a prototype.
They are going to make some changes later.
Here obviously they're using the power supply.
But this one, at first I thought it is stepper motor.
Because usually for most 3D printers, it would be stepper motor.
But this one turns out to be servo.
In the front there is the motor and at the back there is the sensor.
So with the servo, it always knows it's position.
I'm excited to see how it performs. And on the side we have ball screws instead of belts for X and Y-axis.
This is pretty unusual. But let's see how it works.
All the parts here seems heavy, industrial and good quality.
I'm already connected to OctoPrint. So now I'm going to try to level the bed.
Okay, I think it is levelled. Now I will load the filament.
Now I'm going to set the temperature to 190ºC.
I think that's it.
Let's feed in some filament.
Okay now it is coming out.
So I'm going to use a test print from a friend of mine. Her name is Lydia .
She's an amazing young lady and she has her own 3D printing channel.
But like a lot of women in the 3D printing and STEM community
she just doesn't get the amount of traffic that she deserves.
So I'm going to put her link in the description box so you can go check out and see what she has done.
Now I am going to download her Maker Coin.
This is the Maker Coin she used to test her printer.
Now we're in Simplify3D. I'm just going to drop that. It just drops right in the middle of the build plate.
Now Lydia's advice is to print at 200%, so I'm going to do that. Change it all to 200%.
It automatically scales that.
I think this one needs support, so I'm going to check generate support material.
And this is just from the MakerThink people this profile, so as is I'm just going to use that.
And it looks good.
So the build time is 4 hours 15 minutes.
I'm going to "Save the Toolpaths to Disk" because later I have to upload it to OctoPrint.
Okay I'm just going to drag that G-Code file right onto the octoprint window.
And there it is, makercoin.gcode.
Everything seems right.
It has a big heavy heated bed, so I'm just going to let it heat up a little bit first. I think that's a good idea.
Okay, everything seems ready to go. Let's print it.
Looks good.
All these objects are printed at 0.15.
It looks clean, take a look at the benchyboat. The layer is fine.
But I guess I can dial it in a bit because I'm using Simplify3D.
The MakerMuse torture cube, it is a little bit stringy and there are some small blobs on the side.
But for the first print I think it is more than acceptable.
So what's the verdict? There is no verdict. This is just a pre-production 3D printer.
And the MakerThink company sent it to me so that you guys can see what improvement they can make and change.
We are going through some discussions of what they can do to improve it.
But as you know I'm not super technical. They sent it to me so that you guys can see how it works.
And maybe give them some feedback. They respect feedback from the community.
Unlike some of the Chinese companies that are not so responsive, this one is.
They are open to any suggestions.
So I am going to put their address in the description box. Feel free to contact them anytime
and tell them what you think what they can do better to improve printer in this class.
Remember if I can do it anyone can do it!
Please subscribe and see you all next time!
-------------------------------------------
Democrats Lose, Donald Wins As Trumped-Up Charges Against Adviser To Be Dismissed - Duration: 2:26.
For more infomation >> Democrats Lose, Donald Wins As Trumped-Up Charges Against Adviser To Be Dismissed - Duration: 2:26. -------------------------------------------
New Rampage The Movie Toys Super Stretch George, Super Stretch Lizzie, Super Stretch Ralph Unboxing - Duration: 14:47.
Wow guys keep watching as I review all of these rampant the movie toys
New Rampage The Movie Toys Super Stretch George, Super Stretch Lizzie, Super Stretch Ralph Unboxing
it's great to see you again today we are going to open up some new rampage the
movie toys these are the Super Stretch figures you have super-stretch Lizzy
Super Stretch George and Super Stretch Ralph I did review all the other rampage
toys so if you wanna check out my playlist
King Kong playlist at the end of this video says join the action as these
mutated all powerful creatures fight for survival tearing and crashing through
cities against the continuous onslaught of opposition forces become one of these
mighty beasts capable of collapsing skyscrapers into dust and rubble stretch
them pull them shake them for city crushing action sounds pluck them all
cool so this is Lizzy
so they do make a lot of different sounds this is wrong and the look of
these figures is the look of the classic Ram pinch game so says ten unique sound
the funny thing is when I Balki's at Walmart every time I hit a bump or
something all of these like started making these noises
it was blaring okay but anyways let's go ahead and take them off it says to shake
them and they'll make the noise okay so we're gonna go ahead and free ralph okay
then the packaging is pretty much the same for Super Stretch and for a Super
Stretch Lizzy okay we're gonna go ahead and take a look at these guys one at a
time guys these are seriously the coolest toys there so it just feel it
feels the body feels like play-doh when you push it in like this it feels like
you're breaking it ah Super Stretch and the see you could
stretch his arm way out you could stretch his legs way out his body and
then his legs also but I can't even fit in my screen there's so many things you
could do I like lucky you could squeeze him together here like play-doh
and then when you let him go he transforms himself back these are the
coolest toys if you need a stress toy for your desk this is it I mean dude you
could go ahead and beat this guy up you could do whatever you want to him and he
just pops back into shape even my kids could not break this guy that is pretty
amazing I mean there's so many things look if I poke my finger in here I could
poke it right through the back and you could actually see the color of my
finger without breaking the material so I think unless you have a knife for
something you are not gonna break this and there's the sound so the full time
you're getting different sounds I'm you could curl this guy up in a ball if he
didn't have the head you could throw that guy like a ball and not hurt
somebody but his head is solid plastic so you gotta be careful there ah
big teeth really cool-looking detail a great coloring just like with the other
Lanyrd toys so I'm gonna pull rock back there and let's go ahead and check out
George so once again Super Stretch
and these are good exercise toys guys wow they give you a good workout pick
that up and then when you're done he just pops right back in and you can tie
you can use the arms to tie up stuff so anyways here is the big George bigger so
I can take this George
tie up George with the stretch George arms driving down those they are the
coolest talk and like I said ultimate stress toys I mean you could even calm
this guy down if you want one of my favorite things is to push it in here
because like I said it feels just like play-doh so you could push his stomach
in here all the way and then watch him bounce back into shape wow these guys
are so cool these guys I bet you could smash two of these together let's see
let's guys legs all the way around stretch this guy's arms around here
around here stretch this guy's arms around
they're like combined now look they look like they're growing together as they
slowly Bend back into shape
Wow I love these guys if you get the chance
by at least one of them and then this George one odd they seem to have unique
sounds for each one but this George one has an oversized head big teeth are red
in yellow eyes this is where you put in the batteries there's no on/off button
so if you want to turn it off you have to actually go ahead and take the
battery out and then here we have busy so same thing with Lizzie super-stretch
super-stretch legs I'm serious you could not break this I
mean I stretched these guys look at the body even stretch it out and it just
bounces right back so you can't tell me these are not the coolest figures I love
it Wow like I said guys you get a chance to
buy these guys buy them then here let's try combining all three of these guys
first we're gonna tie this guy's hands around then his feet George's foot
the other foot and then we're gonna enter in Ralph's here
routes around
there you have all three of them totally intertwined let's see if liquid escape
from each other looks like George is getting up yes guys
okay Ralphie's leg just popped there I have to lift it up give them a little
bit of a hand because they do seem to be tied together at some spot so let's see
okay so go ahead unjoin Rocky's arms their luck Ralph is snapping back into
shape okay it looks like Ralph's free haha George has a big bubble here what
in the world check that out a big see-through bubble pooping something out
look at that seriously it looks like he's cuckoo something out here let's see
what George is pooping oh let me tell you these guys are awesome
like I said I love doing the finger thing - look at this it's like clear
back here once you push everything out you could see right through that
is that the coolest thing or what okay guys seriously if you get a chance to
buy any of these guys buy it I mean they're not that much I think I want to
say there were about $12 apiece you do buy them at
Walmart only or eBay so I put a link below the video if you want to buy any
and the rampage toys on eBay but anyways one last time let's go ahead smash these
guys together and watch them recover because it is hilarious I mean you could
sit here and entertain yourself all day with the funny things these guys do look
I could put his arms and his legs inside his body here and then watch him pop
back out oh man these guys are totally awesome okay guys so besides so three
Super Stretch figures here is pretty much all of the other rampage in the
movie toys I do unbox all of these and make cool videos of them so if you want
to go ahead and check out the King Kong playlist at the end of this video I got
all those unboxings in there but anyways let's take a quick look here you have a
smaller ralph with opening bow smaller lizzy your mouth does open and close and
smaller George and then here you have a larger George which is mouth does action
open/close got like striking connection there and then here you've got a
super-sized Ralph which is really cool he does open and close his wall and then
we have a super-sized Lizzy which has the other Lizzy wrapped around her but
this Lizzy has an opening chomping mouth so go ahead and check out the unboxing
and awesome videos of that and then we got a bunch of action figures first of
all we got two versions of Dwayne Johnson the rock this is another one of
the action figures and then still another action figure and another one a
cool boat like military type boat another action figure over here a cool
military helicopter with a figure inside and then you've got like this to block
the road you got the San Diego Wildlife Sanctuary gaint
you've got a bus that was all torn up you got a missile defense system and
then in the back there we have the huge mega Gorge which is very similar to the
King Kong Skull Island King Kong the big one awesome video if
you want to see if you enjoyed it you want to see more go ahead and click the
subscribe button and the Bell button next to it to be notified when I make
new videos and do that over a thousand videos the majority are King Kong
Godzilla Jurassic world Jurassic Park transformers Power Rangers Lego so go
ahead and wait till this video and if you want to see the rampage or a King
Kong playlist or go to my channel you guys are totally awesome
you in today's secret word is the word
go ahead and put that in the comment section down below the video I know you
remember my club click the subscribe button below for a lot more fun video
also click the bell button to be notified every time I make a new video
click the boxes below for a lot more fun videos and if you want to see even more
go ahead and click the subscribe button
-------------------------------------------
Oklahoma soldier laid to rest - Duration: 1:23.
For more infomation >> Oklahoma soldier laid to rest - Duration: 1:23. -------------------------------------------
Red spots on skin | 7 diseases that cause red spots on the skin - Duration: 4:50.
For more infomation >> Red spots on skin | 7 diseases that cause red spots on the skin - Duration: 4:50. -------------------------------------------
A Major Sanctuary City Ignored ICE Detainer Requests, Let 1500 Illegals Go Free - Duration: 2:34.
For more infomation >> A Major Sanctuary City Ignored ICE Detainer Requests, Let 1500 Illegals Go Free - Duration: 2:34. -------------------------------------------
Buriganga River's Water Is Clean Due To Flood | Protect The River Buriganga | Fun_Entertainment - Duration: 1:06.
outskirts of Dhaka city, the capital of Bangladesh.
Its average depth is 7.6 metres (25 ft) and
The Buriganga River flows past the southwest
its maximum depth is 18 metres (58 ft).
-------------------------------------------
Speaker disinvited by UCO - Duration: 1:47.
For more infomation >> Speaker disinvited by UCO - Duration: 1:47. -------------------------------------------
DHS Chief Explains Why Liberals Are Making Her Accept MS-13 Gang Members Into America - Duration: 2:13.
For more infomation >> DHS Chief Explains Why Liberals Are Making Her Accept MS-13 Gang Members Into America - Duration: 2:13. -------------------------------------------
DIY Paper Heart Showpiece | VALENTINES DAY CRAFT IDEAS | EMMA DIY #29 - Duration: 12:32.
DIY Paper Heart Showpiece | VALENTINES DAY CRAFT IDEAS | EMMA DIY #29
-------------------------------------------
Warm and Windy Saturday Forecast - Duration: 1:27.
For more infomation >> Warm and Windy Saturday Forecast - Duration: 1:27. -------------------------------------------
ind vs sa 4th odi live: Virat Kohli Make World Record vs South Africa (RSA), 2018 - Duration: 0:47.
ind vs sa 4th odi live:
Virat Kohli Make World Record vs South Africa (RSA), 2018
like
share
subscribe
comments
-------------------------------------------
BREAKING: President Trump Announces His Decision on Whether to Release the Democratic Memo - Duration: 3:13.
For more infomation >> BREAKING: President Trump Announces His Decision on Whether to Release the Democratic Memo - Duration: 3:13. -------------------------------------------
Sanctuary City Suffers Mass Exodus Of Residents - Thousands Leaving In Droves - Duration: 2:49.
For more infomation >> Sanctuary City Suffers Mass Exodus Of Residents - Thousands Leaving In Droves - Duration: 2:49. -------------------------------------------
Natural Ways to Treat COPD Symptoms Naturally - Duration: 3:20.
effective home remedies for COPD disease COPD is short for chronic obstructive
pulmonary disease it's a disease caused by damage to a person's lungs and every
tubes that carry air into and out of the lungs some common signs you can get when
getting COPD are wheezing chest infections particularly in winter
breathlessness weight loss swollen ankles fatigue and tiredness etc this
makes breathing difficult over time it gets harder and harder for air to flow
through the airways and into the lungs to get rid from the serious disease
follow this simple DIY home remedies drink black tea drinking black tea is
one of the most natural home remedies for COPD disease because this drink is
great in tannins and some useful chemicals that can improve immunity it
can eradicate bacteria and viruses caused by COPD you can drink hot black
tea to help you breathe easily spread passages and decongest Airways
successfully to get better effect you can drink three to five cups of
black tea a day to comfort and relieve pain ashwin leaves
Ashwin herb comes from Egypt and it spreads to India one can consume fruits
and leaves to improve health as well as treat some diseases like COPD for
healing COPD you can chew Ashwin leaves every day by this way you can clear
congestion impaired lung functions and reduce cough quit smoking smoking is
probably the most reason that causes COPD according to American Thoracic
Society 80s about 90% people suffer from COPD due to regular smoking obviously
smoking contributes significantly in COPD and you should give up this routine
immediately smoking will make your lung tissue lose faster and you can reduce
this problem if you decide to quit smoking consume ginseng ginseng is an
herbal woman that improves lung function and
decreases bacteria in the lungs panax ginseng is particular has a long history
of use in Chinese medicine for respiratory conditions including asthma
and COPD exercise when you're having trouble breathing exercise might seem
like a terrible idea but being sedentary won't do anything to help your COPD
symptoms by regularly getting exercise especially cardio workouts you can
strengthen your respiratory muscles and improve your overall endurance for any
queries and suggestions feel free to comment in the below comment box thanks
for watching this video for more videos like this please Like us and subscribe
to get latest updates and notifications please click on the bell icon
you
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét